[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on sleeping with a taken woman? So there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: 1493143806293.jpg (142KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1493143806293.jpg
142KB, 750x1334px
What is your opinion on sleeping with a taken woman?

So there is this girl that I like. We get along quite well and I know that she is attracted to me . But I have this moral dilema. I would really like to sleep with her but she has a boyfriend. What would you do?
>>
>>731140228
She could be attracted to you but are you assuming she would sleep with you? Or are you planning on raping her?
>>
She's the one doing wrong, not you
>>
>>731140228
its fucking wrong as fuck dude. Karma will bite you in the ass for that shit.

Unless you discover he has done similar shit as well then it's like two dickheads competing for the same dumb hoe who is attracted to small males who only think with their dicks.
>>
>>731140228
is pic related?
>>
>>731140336
>planing on raping her

seriously?
>>
>>731140336
Well she might want to sleep with me. We often flirt with a sexual undertone and she acts submissive. I definitely don't want to rape her dude.
>>
>>731140473
No. That is Lia Marie Johnson supposedly.
>>
>>731140421

This. You're not cheating, and if the guy isn't someone you know you don't owe him jack. Fuck that sloot, just don't go out with her if she dumps him cause she already cheated once.
>>
>>731140228
She's the one in a relationship not you and if you don't fuck her someone else will. Also, do not fall for her because you aren't the only guy she will fuck or has fucked.
>>
>>731140662
I only saw a picture of him but I don't know him personally.
>>
>>731140593
OK. Does the guy train in any combat sports, for example, Taekwondo or Boxing?

If you think you can handle him and she is a tasty piece of meat then why not?
>>
Do it op, if she is willing to cheat with u shed do it with anyone. You could also tell the bf afterwards so the poor shmuck doesnt waste his life with some slut that doesnt love him

Flirting and sex are 2 different things though
>>
>>731140228
Who's in pic? Related? More?
>>
>>731140808
No he is a skinnyfat looking normal dude. Looks like a nice dude that I would hang out with. I'm no fighter but I workout. And she is really pretty and has nice little boobs, toned body and a nice little butt.
>>731140855
Maybe I'm interpreting it wrongly. But idk if she suggests that she would do anything that I ask for I really get the idea that she is sexually attracted to me.
>>731140987
Lia
>>
>>731140228
Get 'er fucked!
>>
>>731140855
But I don't know if she would do it with anyone. She is the shy type of girl you know. The one that doesn't say much.
>>
>>731141433

If you haven't got a length into her by the weekend, you're a faggot.

Post pics.
>>
>>731140228
Been there done that, once a hoe always a hoe. Simply put fuck her and boot, don't bother trying to date her after.
>>
Faggot. Only rule is: Bros before Hoes.
If u dont know this guy then just dont give a fuck about it. Is it your fault she cheats? Its better she does it with you than with some retarded weirdo, cause she is going to do it anyways.
Plus if he cant satisfy his girl (or she is a whore) he has no right on her
>>
>>731141433
Shy girls cheat too OP and do not believe you are somehow special just because she's willing to take side dick. There is a huge difference between fucking a girl in a relationship and wanting that cheating whore for a gf. If you already like her stay away if you don't really give a shit go ahead and fuck her. Just know that the easiest pussy to get is pussy that is attached to some other guy.
>>
>>731141522
Sorry man I don't want to poste her on the internet.
>>731141614
I definitely don't want to date her. I just like to flirt with her and would like to penetrate her.
>>
>>731141768
I like her as a person but I'm not in love with her.
>>
>>731141784
>I definitely don't want to date her
Good. Fucking a woman in a relationship is perfect. You get free pussy and they go home to their bf or husband and they have to put up with the cunts drama.
>>
>>731141924
this, so much this.
>>
>>731141924
The funny thing is that he often takes her abroad for trips, takes her to expensive restaurants and buys her clothes and stuff. And here am I a normal poor dude that she flirts with lol.
>>
>>731141868
Its better if you have no feelings for her at all. Done it both ways and having even a bit of feelings for them causes problems. For nearly 5 years I only fuck women in relationships (off limits are women with a friend of mine) and if they or I catch feels I run. Most are ok with no strings fucking. Just keep your mouth shut and don't ruin her relationship.
>>
>>731140228
just do it... if she doesnt cheat with you she will only cheat with someone else.

just try not to get attached to her since you know shes a cheating whore.
>>
>>731142098
Perfect but I warn again that her wanting side dick does not make you special. You are available. Fuck her and let him keep her up but don't be mad when she takes another lover too.
>>
But girls are really whore sometimes. I was once drinking with a couple and the girl suggested a threesome right infront of her boyfriend.
>>
If you'd fucked her without knowing she has a boyfriend and finding out after you're in the clear.

Knowing beforehand and going through with it makes you a douche. Sure, it's more her fault, but you're a shitty dude for going through with it.

If you want to be the good guy, you tell him and don't fuck her. But that probably labels you a cuck in this day and age on the internet, so pick your poison.
>>
>>731142800
I could just friendzone her. That is a morally clean choice I guess. I'm super attracted to her and would like to just fuck her so much but I can control myself and not do that.
>>
>>731140228
I'm 19 and single but I fool around with a 25 yr old coworker. She's married to a sales marketing guy. She married him for the stable life but she's bored of him already. I don't feel bad about what we do she started it. We started out using condoms but we don't anymore, I'm supposed to pull out. But I like to have a "accident" once a week and just blow my loadin her. She pretends to be mad but she never stops me and still comes back.
>>
>>731143130
I understand to some extent. I'm dating a girl but very close with a girl I almost dated before meeting my current gf, and only reason we weren't dating was because she's stuck with a guy that she's been with for 6-7 years.

Long story short we're basically the closest thing possible to a relationship minus it being official and y'know, sex.

I love the girl I'm with but I love this girl too. Never had to deal with anything like this before. Trying to stay in the moral clear but there's a fuckton of grey.
>>
>>731143436
That sucks dude.
>>
>>731143436
just go for it, seriously...

she might break up with the dude afterwards, some girls need a push because they're comfortable in the relationship
>>
>>731144245
I'm not single. I'm in love with 2 girls and can't distinguish between the other in terms of strength. My gf knows about this girl and knows we're close but not the full extent.

I'm having 2 girls say 'I love you' to me, one who is my gf and one who is with another guy. I know she'd leave him for me if I wanted to be with her but I'm trying to avoid hurting either of these girls.

I'm a retard but I never planned for this.

Anyway didn't mean to hijack OP's thread, sorry dude.
>>
Put yourself in his shoes. Do the right thing man. Leave it be.
>>
>>731144493
It's ok man.
>>
>>731144493
have a chat to ur friend and see what happens
>>
If her boyfriend is a good friend of yours, don't. If hes not a good friend of yours then fuck her and don't worry about it.
>>
>>731140228
my opinion on cheaters (yes you aswell OP) is that they are sneaky rats and I don't like them

on the other hand .. people that really care about eachother don't cheat so I'd say fuck her, the guy is better off with someone else than a cheating cunt

and as others have said you sould not date her, no one should date her ever
>>
>>731146210
how the fuck is OP the cheater?
>>
>>731140228
Bang her bro. Boyfriends are speedbumps. If shes willing to cheat youre doing that dude a solid in the long run. Definitely bang her. Send pics to her bf.
>>
>>731140426
This dude has been cheated on lol.
>>
File: IMG_3916.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3916.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>731140228
There's nothing more pathetic than being some chicks side piece. Yes her bf/husband is a cuck but at least he didn't become one voluntarily. My favorite is when these pathetic losers claim she's only fucking them and not their bf/husband. Sure she's lies to them and not you oh OK LMAO.
>>
>>731140228
Just sex her, ruin her relationship and then, this is the important part, keep it purely sexual if she wants a relationship leave her faster than a black father would his kids.
>>
>>731147438
This.

He'll learn a very harsh lesson and youre still a cunt OP. But better now than when he has 4 kids with her and cant get out. In the long run it'll be a favour
>>
>>731140228
I've done it a couple times, I honestly don't feel too bad about it but you get a peek at how shitty people really are and a feeling of emptiness after
>>
But isn't it human nature to want to fuck as many women as possoble?
>>
File: IMG_3790.gif (1MB, 200x190px)
IMG_3790.gif
1MB, 200x190px
>>731147823
>you get a peek at how shitty people really are
You mean how shitty cheaters are. No not everyone cheats although everyone is capable of it. People cheat because they're selfish and frankly selfish people are the worst people there are.
>>
>>731148253
Not really. Most people do it. Even the good ones.
>>
>>731148470
That's a lie cheaters spread so they don't seem so shitty. Most people don't cheat.
>>
>>731148700
Dubs confirm
>>
>>731147823
So you say that you are shitty as well?
>>
>>731148159
Murder is part of human nature too what's your point?
>>
>>731141066
you fucking her is just as bad as her deciding to fuck you. but then again, if youre doubting yourself them youre going to do it eventually anyways
>>
>>731140228
If you love her, have the balls to cross the line.

Do it, OP
>>
>>731141666
Satan has spoken!
>>
If she's going to cheat with you, she's going to cheat on you if you try to date her after you get her boyfriend to break up with her. Also have fun dipping your dick into her boyfriends cum deep in that pussy.
>>
>>731150042
Yes.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.