[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

38 600mg IBU-ibuprofen Will it kill me if all are taken?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: 14935909352741853316391.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
14935909352741853316391.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
38 600mg IBU-ibuprofen

Will it kill me if all are taken?
>>
>>731072559
yes, you will get brain bubbles and die.
>>
>>731073005
Is it painful? I'm not sure about whether pills would be better than building an exit bag.
>>
Its actually not dangerous at all if you crush them and snort them though a piece of damp toilet paper.
>>
>>731073092
if you eat literally all of them within a minute or two, youll die almost instantly when they all enter ur blood at the same time. if u stagger the dosage, it will be last longer and be a lot more painful.
>>
>>731073471
I see. Thanks.
>>
LD50 for rats/mice is 636/740 mg/kg body weight
If you weigh more than 38 kg (~76 pounds), you will need more!
>>
Rip in Rip
>>
File: Alex-Grey-Nature-of-Mind.jpg (494KB, 700x569px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Grey-Nature-of-Mind.jpg
494KB, 700x569px
>>
You seem to know there is a difference between whether and weather. Are you sure you want end it all? We probably need you to stay in the game ,
>>
>>731072559
>will it kill you
yes, but not in the way you hope.
You will get sick and vomit, possibly even be taken to the hospital to have your stomach pumped.
But it's too late. Your liver is gone and you will slowly die from blood poisioning.
>>
Take them all at once without water. Maybe you'll choke to death.
>>
so ether you dont die and get really sick or u die but not easy. So why u wanna do it fag?
>>
>>731074815
I work in a er this is what will happen it is vary painfull and mit of the people have thare second thoughts on trying to live but thare all on life support and it's to late just don't talk to a real person and get help
>>
>>731072559
Maybe if you fast for a day or two and then take them all at once, but it will be in no way quick or painless.
>>
trust no one
>>
>>731074281
It's still just 50% chance of death.

He'll mostly just end up with a damaged liver/kidney.
>>
This thread is bullshit

THE PILLS WILL NOT KILL YOU

But they will destroy your liver and the pain will make you wish they'd kill you

DONT ASK HERE
>>
>>731072559
Go buy some heroin or fentanyl is even better. If you just want to die, who cares about the price. Shoot it and it will be a nicer death.
>>
u good fam
>>
>>731076162
this, your liver (and probably stomach) will be absolutely fucked
>>
>>731074394
you will unlock all of the secrets of the universe
>>
>>731076313

ibuprofen isnt metabolized in the liver it is in the kidneys so all the advice is stupid by 12 year olds

you want tylenol if you want to kill the liver
>>
You might have a seizure then you die.
>>
Who the fuck goes to /b/ asking about this?
>>
>>731072559
Stop.
>>
>>731076532

What I said here, just backed it up by adding the liver because I was too lazy to double check it before hand.
>>731075927
>>
>>731073471
>>731073636
Totally not how it works. Short term you would probably vomit and have severe stomach/intestinal pain, but over the course of the next few days you'll slowly die in agony from organ failure.
>>
No don't do it OP you were always secretly my senpaidesu and we can be dating instead
>>
Lol Ibuprofen is an anti inflammatory, it won't do shit other then make you sick. Get a rope or a blade and kill yourself properly.
>>
>>731072559

Youll wake up on a waiting list for a new liver, that's all that will happen.

Enjoy the most painful way to die, moron.
>>
>>731075665
with your spelling you must be the janitor that cleans up after
>>
this thread is proof that idiots fancy themselves smart and like to talk
>>
>>731077453
Won't live long enough for a transplant.

Will live long enough to regret, during the painful last few days while his organs slowly shut down from accumulated toxins.
>>
>>731074394
Is this from Tool's artist?
>>
>>731076532
Even better.

Dialysis 4 lyfe
>>
>>731077496
Lol fuck you you don need to be smart to work in the er you ever see a doctor,s handrighting jokes on you spelling fag did wining the spelling b get you the pussy I think not bitch
>>
>>731072559
It won;t...
At least, not outright.

Might kill you over a course of 2 weeks and the result being severe bleeding.
>>
No. This won't work. But phone then Samaritans. There's zero reasons to kill yourself
>>
>>731078067
definitely the janitor
>>
File: WEWUZRETARDS.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZRETARDS.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>731078067
What we have here is a retarded nigger. Roleplaying as a doctor.
>>
>>731072559

you'll suffer a lot and might not die.
>>
One way to find out ...
>>
You'd want some alcohol with that OP.
>>
>>731072559
it'll kill your sense of accomplishment
>>
>>731080741
o wait...nvm
>>
guys its Ibuprofen. that's an NSAID, it doesn't have Acetaminophen in it. you'd be hard pressed to take enough Ibuprofen to actually kill yourself.

don't do it anyway. go talk to someone or something, it'll make all the difference
>>
>>731072559
no you idiot. welcome to pain and hospital. no dead
>>
Nobody exists on purpose
Nobody belongs anywhere
Everyone is going to die
Go watch TV
Something that sounds like blarneknek
>>
>>731072559

painful blood vomiting death
>>
you'll vomit through your dick and cum through your eyeballs. 7/10 would try again
>>
>>731082153

Blood vomiting death sounds like a kick ass death clock album.
>>
I just called Walgreens and told them the first part of your prescription number and the type of medication letting them know you were trying to kill yourself by overdosing. Have fun picking up your next prescription!
>>
Medfag here, you'll likely go deaf and possibly go into a coma. Have fun.
>>
experienced medfag here, it's more likely you'll have a boner for more than 12 hours
>>
>>731072559
Possibly. Either way it would be slow and painful. If anyone is in your life they'll know something is wrong and take you to the hospital.

Generally speaking, I'm under the impression that you can take high doses of it and it won't kill you. There's even a joke about that in Scrubs where someone asks how much they can give a patient and a doctor says take a hand full and throw it at them. They can take what ever sticks to them.

I believe everyone is thinking this is what tyeonal is. It's a different drug. It'll probably give you kidney stones and an ulcer but likely nothing life threatening. You'll just have the worst stomach ache of your life.
>>
>>731083487
Just because your uncle molested you doesn't mean you know it all.
>>
>>731084635
you may be right, but my uncle says otherwise
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.