[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Multiculturalism bad thing? If yes why?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 49

File: 0 1 German Cuckistan.jpg (67KB, 696x465px) Image search: [Google]
0 1 German Cuckistan.jpg
67KB, 696x465px
Is Multiculturalism bad thing? If yes why?
>>
If you go to their country's they will tell you to fuck off
Teacher lived in the middle East
She had to wear that shit on her head
And be treated like a thing
>>
File: 0190026.jpg (197KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0190026.jpg
197KB, 1280x960px
It is bad for white people, and only promoted in majority white Countries. Bringing failed ideas and cultures into a successful Country, and then trying to change said Country leads to ruin.
>>
File: All the liberals.png (643KB, 784x809px) Image search: [Google]
All the liberals.png
643KB, 784x809px
>>731061058
Because mixing races is proven to not work. Look at Japan,China or fucking Israel do you see this sort of shit over there?
>>
>>731061058
Because it does not work...
>>
Multiculturalism can be both good and bad. Allowing immigration can help a country grow (e.g. immigrant labor in the United States), and with immigration comes multiculturalism. Although multiculturalism has it benefits, culture clash is inevitable; mass immigration can destroy countries. Germany's open border policy, for example, has not positively impacted the country. Islamists and jihadists are coming in en masse, commiting mass sexual assaults and terrorist attacks. Multiculturalism isn't always bad, but importing backwards Muslim ideologies is never a good thing.
>>
File: swedish-school-children-what1.jpg (363KB, 1280x932px) Image search: [Google]
swedish-school-children-what1.jpg
363KB, 1280x932px
>>731061419
Average school in Malmo, Sweden. This is Multiculturalism
>>
File: 2489355.jpg (55KB, 634x420px) Image search: [Google]
2489355.jpg
55KB, 634x420px
Adding more niggers or sand niggers to any civilized population will result in higher crime. Cannot think of an exception....can anyone else?
>>
>>731061374
But what if we had a way to help these people live in relative safety and then o my have them integrate into our western society when they somehow prove that they can accept and live in peace with our culture? How would you feel about something like that? I personally feel terrible about allowing people to live in suck awful and unsafe conditions due to their land becoming a war zone butg at the same time I understand that their culture is very different from ours and feel as though allowing them to integrate into our society too quickly would be bad for both them and us.
>>
>>731061058
What does "multiculturalism" mean in this context?
>>
>>731062031
Do you agree with Merkel's immigration policies?
>>
>>731061058
creates conflict
>>
In the EU everyone hates each other
When they move country's
But yet we are all white and the same so no big deal
Everyone at the end of the day knows how shit runs in the EU
People that come in from outside the EU don't know how the EU works and don't Integrate and aren't trying to be the same
>>
File: 8239455.jpg (162KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
8239455.jpg
162KB, 500x696px
>>731061909

Having them integrate into Western society would mean leaving their Religion behind.

Everyone leaving a shit Country does not help the shit Country. There will always be people left behind. The focus should be on improving their own Country, in invading another
>>
File: 00abc.jpg (164KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
00abc.jpg
164KB, 960x540px
>>731061876
>>
Lol like its even a question
>>
>>731061876
But why in our countries, why not in Japan or China or Israel? Why do they not take Immigrants? Simple really. Because they see this cancer for what it is.

Look at that picture, how many of those kids are white? This was predominantly a white country.

There is no such thing as multiculturalism and successful race mixing.

You have no idea on the impact this had on other countries. The rise in neo-nazism while frightening is not unexpected, if governments will not defend the people, people will defend themselves.
>>
>>731061058
It only works when you have immigrants who are intelligent and benefit society with work and paying taxes.
The filth Merkler lets in to Germany is going to be the end of the fatherland.
Refugees my ass.
Freeloading filth sub-human sand niggers is more like it.
>>
>>731062116
I don't know what they are exactly. Would you be willing to ex ppl lain them and your thoughts?
>>
>>731061876
No, that is a country doomed for bankruptcy.
For all the nigglets in this picture they have two parents most likely mooching off of their welfare system.
>>
>>731061058
Western Europe is lost. Demographically whites cannot compete there.
It will be majority nonwhite soon, and when that happens, the locals will be targeted on the streets.
>>
File: 5390884.jpg (202KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5390884.jpg
202KB, 800x1200px
Refugees is a whole other thing.

They are leaving their Country based on war. They are not leaving because they are tired of fags being thrown off building, women forced to cover their heads or honor killings.

They are okay with that.....not many places to go in the West to compliment those "values"
>>
>>731061876
Lol Sweden is so fucked
>>
>>731062378
They aren't invading another though they are fleeing one that they have no control over. How can they make their country better when Isis is trying to kill them and their own government doesn't give a fuck about Then? How could they fight back without being lambs to the slaughter?

As far as leaving their religion behind they wouldn't need to do that any more than the average American has in the last 40 years. They can practice their religion peacefully like the ones in Michigan that have been there for a very long time or they shouldn't be allowed to be here.
>>
>>731061876
20 years till sweden is gone
>>
>>731063164
Problem is they don't leave their religion at all and demand the place to change to accommodate them.
The do not seek to integrate.
They seek to create their failed society elsewhere.
>>
>>731063164
They can go to japan. I am sure there government will be more then happy to accommodate them
>>
>>731063350
Japan that's on the edge of economic collapse and already has some the highest population density in the world? Are you serious? Like seriously you could have said "send them to africa" and that would have made more sense.
>>
File: 654.jpg (58KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
58KB, 500x630px
>>731063164

Many of those people support ISIS. I sure you can recall the numbers of people a few years leaving Europe to go fight FOR ISIS.

I am guessing you mean Dearborn Michigan
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/10/video-dearborn-michigan-2016
>>
>>731063590
Yes i am: http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/japan-population/

As far as economy goes, its not much worse than sweden or france.

But both of us know Japan would never fuck up too this degree, and it was just a witty remark how immigrants should just fuck right off.
>>
>>731063930
You're a propagandist. Facts won't work with you and you're not looking to have an at all reasonable discussion considering your bullshit anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>731064261
What kinds of facts? Name a few.
>>
File: 888.jpg (61KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
61KB, 640x799px
I do not know what moral obligation is for one Nation to take on the problems of another.

I do not know the moral obligation, but I am pretty sure of the common sense answer.
>>
>>731064395
This
>>
>>731061058
when it means the death of your own country's identity and culture than yes. Those saudi fucks wont even let women drive but yet want secularism to be gone and want religion involved in lawmaking.
>>
>>731061058
>Islam.
>Christianity.
It's fucking separate for a reason idiots. We don't have all this planet for nothing.
>>
>>731063329
>Seconding
>>
Muslims... 4 generations later they are less integrated than ever
>>
>>731061058
Letting people immigrate isn't "multiculturalism", and the only alternative isn't to close the borders and deport brown people. Using the term "multiculturalism" to debate immigration laws is creating a false dichotomy to pretend that the only logical conclusion to immigration is an unmanageable inter-cultural nightmare. It's like when idiots say free healthcare is communism and the pretend people who advocate it advocate a totalitarian regime with death panels. Nothing but fallacious bullshit that, and I'm sure it's purely a coincidence, benefits the conservative stance in the end.
>>
>>731061058
I'm not doing this.
I'm just gonna take my meds, and calm down.
While the white race, and the world gets destroyed.
>>
>>731062378
I'd like to see you be born in Syria and choose to stay in Syria with your family, waiting to either get gassed by Assad or raped by terrorists. Don't pretend you would. You're a first world pussy like everyone else and the smallest inconvenience makes you have a fight or flight reaction.
>>
>>731064633
I'd encourage you take a little more time to think on this issue. Also take into consideration what multiculturalism even means in any given context. I know the SJW'S ARE stupid about it but I think we far too often don't give conversations the thought and care they warrant.
>>
File: 1491151589938.jpg (98KB, 460x836px) Image search: [Google]
1491151589938.jpg
98KB, 460x836px
>>731061058
only if you're a fuckup in life
>>
>>731062484
Canada and the United States are very good examples of multiculturalism. It's funny we always look at Europe, who pretty much open their borders to anyone and keep countries from doing any screening when we want to take a jab at immigration. It's really convenient, isn't it?
>>
>>731064681
What do you mean? Where exactly?
>>
>>731064890
Less bark if you want to have people attempt actual conversation.
>>
>>731064983
Yeah. I agree. But world is a cruel place. And we are not under any obligation to care for there suffering. Especially since they are coming into our countries and are fucking up everything instead of leaving their shit religion and dogmas behind getting along within open society.
>>
File: 90.jpg (196KB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
90.jpg
196KB, 1024x1019px
Immigration can be fine, but you really need to have people immigrate into places they fit.

People from Syria can be fine in Saudi Arabia or Iran.....Not so much in Germany or the United States.

Example: many people were left with nothing when Hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana. Now these people had to be moved. They were moved to places like Alabama, Oklahoma and Mississippi....Why?

Because it would not make a lot of fucking sense to send them to Portugal or Yemen
>>
>>731063164
If your country was at war, would you flee? Sure it might be shit, but every Islam leader turns genocidal so maybe.... it's just Islam
>>
>>731064983
That he 'may be' a pussy, doesn't make what he said wrong. He is right.
You must stop cancer by the source.
Not letting it spread out to the white cells.
>>
>>731062484
Okay, let's get a few things straight:
1. Israel is extremely multi-cultural. It's like, the melting pots of melting pots. Its inhabitants are predominantly of jewish faith, but they're of a lot of different ethnicities. They can't afford to have a restrictive immigration policy because Israel wouldn't even exist otherwise.
2. Mainland China is a shitty country nobody wants to move to. Hong Kong, however, is full of immigrants.
3. Japan doesn't need to have a lot of immigration because they have a high reproductive rate. The main reason our governments push for immigration nowadays is to curb the aging population, which causes public finances to sink. Say thanks to all the brown people for paying taxes so you don't have to have your rate increased, you spoiled first world shit.
>>
>>731065395
They can't. It's not a democratic regime. Staying in Syria is certain death.

Also, even if he was right, he's in no position to tell Syrians to stay over there and die just so there's less brown people in his suburban paradise.
>>
>>731065395
And furthermore, guess what we're doing by draining Syria of its citizen? We're both weakening ISIS and Assad's regime. Their success depends on them having people to rule over.
>>
>>731065260
I'm being extremely polite. I don't have to be convenient for you and sugarcoat that I disagree with you, especially not more than I already did, you self-entitled twat.
>>
>>731064983
And how the fuck is that our problem? you fucked your own country, you deal with it, don't bring your filthy shit here.
>>
>>731065403
>Japan doesn't need to have a lot of immigration because they have a high reproductive rate.

You should probably check that.
>>
>>731061876
Sweden had no fucking chance to begin with. There used to be like, what... 6 millions people in the whole country? That's less that downtown Paris, and I see Paris everyfuckingday. The day Sweden adopted Schengen they signed their genetic death.
>>
>>731061058
Yes and no.

Its not a bad thing, people are just pulling it from a retarded angle no matter if youre pro or contra.

We should select between the cultural traits and keep those which are good for the overall well being while banishing those which are not.

However people instrad think its about respecting some of the barbaric traits of underdeveloped cultures.
Fuck that and fuck those lefty omnigender decadency retards.
>>
>>731065096
United States a good example of multiculturalism? Right. Black people constantly bitching and moaning that white people are oppressing them, while having the highest crime records per capita.

Media and the youth thinking that white men are the buggy man and needs to be exterminated, by any means possible.

I will not speak on Canada i do not know enough on the subject.
>>
>>731061058
all succesful countries have migration.
only stupid idiots fall for scapegoating foreigners,
like a lot of people from eastern germany, the former german democratic republic.
>>
>>731065291
Can there not exist a middle ground even if it's only for some of the potential refugees? In the United States we have 9 agencies vet any refugees that do come in. We dont have a lot of problems with them as far as im aware. Weve had some pro isis dipshits but as far as im aware they were all homegrown or where accepted as immigrants at somepoint a long time ago not refugees.
>>
>>731065291
Have you ever met a Syrian? You have no idea if they're stubborn religious conservatives like you pretend they are. Those guys are fleeing two theocratic regiments. Obviously, they're at odds with this whole bullshit and they want to live in a liberal first world country. If they see it otherwise, it will fix itself over the generations, as it always did with immigrants.
>>
>>731065095
You think so? I'm relatively well off, job for life with excellent prospects. Hate Muslims because they are abhorrent filth is all.
>>
>>731064983
>QQ The World is a shithole bohoo
get used to it or do something to change it. Stop justifieing that these people turn us into the same shit they already have with your social justice bullshit.

You want to pull us down ot their level so everyone is at the same level
>>
Sweden
>>
>>731065659
Actually we fucked their country by supporting the rebellion against their lawful government, which has allowed groups like ISIS to gain a foothold.
>>
>>731061058
The world need less pussies scared of some goatfuckers

Just pathetic people who doesn't dare do to shit
>>
File: 2900033.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2900033.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>731064983

Some people are born in worse situations than I and some are born into better ones. Its how the world works.

Let us not pretend that all the Governments in the Middle East are somehow dictatorships. Many of the people WANT a Religious based Government, that enforces things like Sharia law.

So the whole Syria thing did not happen over fucking night. When you build a "society" with Religion, you better expect it to turn to shit sooner or later.

Separation of Church & State is a very Western idea, and it seems to be working much better because of it.
>>
>>731065373
Thats bullshit over genralization though. I don't have any problem saying that Islam is a bad thing but it's not significantly worse than chritanity unless paired with a society that is willing to write their crazy book in to law.
>>
>>731065712
Maybe you shouldn't have enslaved them in the first place, fucko. You're just getting what you asked for. It will cool down over the decades unless you keep bitching and pushing back constantly.

The white vs black tension is the only intercultural tension that's really toxic in the US. You have a lot of other ethnicities and they end up integrating very well. Same for Canada, where I live. Our black people are nice because we don't have a history of treating them like subhumans and then blaming them for not becoming outstanding citizens the second we freed them. Because, you know, that's not how it fucking works.
>>
File: 1475774040602.jpg (414KB, 692x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475774040602.jpg
414KB, 692x1024px
>>731061058
Is. Having splintered cultural allegiances is how you ensure a self-segregated society looking out for it's own interests. Assimilation to a host country's social expectations is not optional.
>>
>>731065900
A history book might enlighten you.
>>
>>731063049
And yet there are a shitload of muslim countries around Syria. So why Europe and the US as a destination? Because Oilllah countries know perfectly well that when you import shit into your country, you're going to have to clean one day or the other. Also Saudi Arabia plays the game of thrones better than anybody.
>>
>>731065403
I laughed audibly when I read your comment on Japan having a high birth rate. They're pretty famous for having the lowest birth rate you know
>>
>>731065961
>Separation of Church & State is a very Western
...that's what they're trying to do in the middle east fucktard and it's not working because of ISIS and because of political momentum ISIS gives to ultra-conservatives.
>>
>>731065775
oh so your basic problem is you were never taught the virtues of minding your own fucking business?

Sorry about having terrible parents m8.
>>
>>731066014
And a basic understanding of recent events might enlighten you. Before the rebellion, Syria was a shining example of what a middle eastern country could be. Assad and his father before him have ensured peace and prosperity for decades. They have a secular government which grants religious freedoms for religious minorities. Then the West comes in and provides weapons and training to so-called "moderates." and now you see the result.
>>
>>731066172
What the fuck does this gibberish mean?
>>
>>731065466
>>731065523
You can't let everyone in our country.
Take for instance Paris.
One's the white city of love, now the black city of rape and murder.
Moslims blowing themselfs up.
people from marokko and niggers Stabbing and robbing everyone.
Real nice work saving those immigrands.
Its good to help a lion.
But you don't let him loose in your house. if he can't be tame'd.
You let him loose in the junlge.
Change that jungle, change the lion anon.
>>
>>731066372
It means you had bad parents who never taught you to mind your own business. You are the rotten fruit of that unfortunate union.
>>
>>731066286
Shining example?

Your not accessing the internet from Universe X are you?
>>
>>731065649
I never disagreed with you but you can choose to be cunt if you want. Im glad you came here looking to have an honest conversation about a complex issue.
>>
>>731066501
Which business should I not be minding?
>>
>>731066519
No I'm accessing it from reality. You're the delusional one.
>>
>>731065965
Ok then blame Muslim society for wanting Sharia law as actual laws. That's why their shit doesn't work out in places that aren't islamic
>>
>>731066098
You're right. However it's wrong to say that Japan doesn't allow muslim immigration. The truth is there's no data on muslim immigration in Japan because the Japanese government doesn't like to delve in religion. It doesn't ask about the faith of immigration applicants in immigration papers. However, prepare to have your mind blown:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Japan

In the following book, it is explained that Islam is expected to reach 100,000 believers in Japan because of their complete religious freedom:
https://books.google.ca/books?id=sAlDjVO7SowC&pg=PA291&dq=islam+in+japan&lr=&as_brr=3&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=islam%20in%20japan&f=false

The idea that Japan restricts immigration from muslims is a bold faced lie.
>>
>>731066601
all but your own dumbass.
>>
>>731065096
>>731065712
I wouldn't or couldn't call North America a place for multiculturalism. First because you guys don't have a "culture" per se, and I don't mean it as an offense, our common ancestors just kicked some indian's asses and put our flag(s) on top of the bodies. Then you created a country based on several imported cultures, european, african, asian, it's just a big fragmented canva. In Europe on the other hand, the culture(s) are thousands of years old and suddenly, in less than 50 years, the whole world is trying to settle in with its own (very different) culture in mind. The shock is bound to happen on a very larger and more violent scale.
>>
>>731065712
>Media and the youth thinking that white men are the buggy man and needs to be exterminated, by any means possible.

The number of people who think anything similar to this is extremely few but you've already decided you know everything about how the world works and don't care so no big deal.
>>
Why would you want a Third World shit hole culture to fuck up a good one?
>>
>>731066417
Uh ok dude. I'm willing to concede that France has an immigration problem, but maybe with someone who doesn't sound like they're off their medication.

Besides I don't think it's fair to put refugees in the same basket as immigrants. Refugees come to other countries out of despair, and they're fleeing the same terrorists we're scared of. They're not terrorists.
>>
>>
>>731065403
Since we are getting things straight:

1. Wrong, and we can afford the immigration policy and not lose our country in the process? Get real goyim. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

2. China as a whole is not bad actually. And Hong Kong is one of the "flight" cities, as in a lot of people go by, it does not mean they are necessarily an immigrants. Especially since statistics do not support your claim.

3. Japan and "high reproductive rate" are you retarded? http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/japan-population/

The reason our governments pushed for immigration was cheap labor force and morality issues nothing more to it.

Brown people paying taxes? How do you pay taxes with no job and 3-8 kids? https://news.vice.com/article/germany-announces-crackdown-on-immigrant-welfare-abuse

Get real and uncuck yourself.
>>
File: 132.jpg (92KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
92KB, 600x802px
>>731066114

Really? This is what Islamic Countries are striving for? Really?

So from what I have been told or read 99.9% of Muslims are good people, yet they are being controlled by .1%?

Seems odd, does it not?
>>
>>731066790
cheap labor and lagging birthrates. Take your pick. Smart governments would enact policies to encourage childbearing. Considering real wages haven't increased in more than 3 decades, it's no surprise wealthy white nations aren't breeding.
>>
>>731061058

/pol/ would have you believe its the reason why the west is in decline.

but also /pol/ is a bunch of basement dwellers living off of NEETbux.

In reality multiculti can be bad if mismanaged (a huge influx with too dissimilar culture to the host nation, often from underdeveloped regions). This creates a lot of tensions with local populace and paradoxically its not the immigrants that cause the problems as much as the inevitable rise of the extreme right.

If its properly managed immigration has always increased economic growth of the target region (think entrepreneurial immigrants opening stores, shops. These guys also are an additional demand that buys the local produced). The resultant diversity in ethnicities can give various benefits to the target country such as a more adaptable population where the intelligencia of shitholes flocks to as they can express their beliefs freely.
>>
>>731066750
I love how age of a 'culture' some how negates everything else. Let me tell you this, outside some basic shit, most cultures are constantly changing so just because America a bit over 400 years old does not mean we do not have a culture. I can't believe people are this stupid.
>>
>>731067004

All in all

7/10

would do
>>
>>731066701

Mudslime detected.
>>
>>731066980
That's usually how theocratic oligarchies work.

A lot of the shit going on in the middle east was exacerbated with the Arab spring, when several countries had their government couped in an attempt to shake off Islamic autocracy.
>>
>>731061058
That's a stupid question. It has never been bad, and it will never be bad.

Remove multiculturalism and we will revert back to the stone age.
>>
>>731066984
And everybody's buddy Bill Nye the clueless guy wants to penalize people that have more than 2 children.
>>
>>731066519
Before the rebellion Syria was peaceful, had a secular government, religious freedom and was economically prosperous. Then the West gets upset that Assad won't roll over like Mubarak did and begins aiding the rebellion. This allows ISIS to begin establishing a presence in Syria. Now the West has fabricated chemical weapon attacks to try and gain international support for overthrowing the man who is the only reason why Syria hasn't turned into Libya yet. All this to topple Russia's biggest Middle East ally.
>>
>>731066003
I am not even from usa moron. So how could i have "enslaved" them.

They live in open society now, and none of the current generation of white people was a fucking slave owner so your point is moot.

The current intercultural tension problem lies with the black folks and their inability to set things straight and constantly blaming white people instead of reflection on their problems.
>>
>>731065858
I'd prefer to bring them up, all ships benefit from a rising tide, we just have to find a way to only accept those that have the ability to integrate into a more modern, western culture which I think would be the vast majority of refugees. The problem is that people don't want to find a middle ground or find a way for a refugee to actually become a part of our society rather than just get brought into it and act like there couldn't be any problems with that or you're just a racist.
>>
The west is the reason things are so shit in Syria, so it has a moral obligation to take in its refugees.
>>
>>731066826
>I'm willing to concede that France has an immigration problem

All first wolrd country's have a immigration problem.

And yes i understand you wand to help people.
But if you bring every refugee here.
Western country's will become the new africa.
Not only in syria there are people with real low live standards and in danger of dying.
Becouse there are a fuck ton of third wold country's. billions of people. who have a tough live.
>>
>>731067406
>The West
>corrupt political fuckos and their banker and oil companies friends
>initiates war
>the people have to suffer for it
Well, actually, if they keep voting for said fuckos, I really can't argue with your point.
>>
>>731065659
The refugees are the ones who Fucked over their country? You really think it was that and not the dictators or Isis? You know the people with the weapons that go behead people?
>>
>>731067276
Which rebellion?
>>
>>731067406
Or we could just stop trying to topple Assad so he can rebuild his country and the refugees can be sent home.
>>
>>731066776
"The number of people who think anything similar to this is extremely few"

It was overblown. But the point is media and some people see white people as an easy target to pick on because you can't be racist towards white people so it's okay.
>>
>>731066682
Japan is religious tolerant, but racist as fuck. It's also like 99% Japanese. Most Japanese have a shin to birth and a Buddhist death. Some Christian morals mixed in for living as well. Basically religion doesn't really mean much
>>
File: 0384559.jpg (191KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0384559.jpg
191KB, 854x1280px
I live in the U.S. and I just do not want to see the shit that happened in France where people are killed over a fucking cartoon....a fucking cartoon.

The Islamic community came out the next day with rage. Not over the murders, but over the cartoon.

TV shows or websites shit all over other Religions in America, and there should not be an exception for Islam.

Not sure that not wanting that mentality as my neighbor is a bad thing. Seems pretty fucking logical actuallly
>>
File: camp_of_the_saints_raspail.jpg (24KB, 261x375px) Image search: [Google]
camp_of_the_saints_raspail.jpg
24KB, 261x375px
>>731061058
If you guys can find this book in english, get it, it's worth the read.
In 70's it was a dystopic book, today it's just news.
>>
>>731067635
The one that rose up after the initial protests against Assad. I'm grouping the "moderate opposition" in with ISIS when I refer to the rebels.
>>
>>731067675
Oh yeah let's wait for Syria to fix itself up. That always worked out so well. I mean, if he gases everyone who disagrees with him, and ISIS takes in the rest, then there won't be any terrorist victims in Syria, right? Nope. We're fixing the middle east by taking in their citizens and assimilating them. The people who don't want to flee, they're either with the terrorists or with the tyrannical monster. Fuck them.
>>
>>731067393

The black population in Canada is like 3%. If the US would be generous and give you a few million more, then we could talk
>>
>>731067821
Yeah, it's racist like a lot of other countries. Why do we have to stoop to their level? Do you ever point at a burglar and say "Why don't I get to take things for free? He does!"
>>
>>731068082
Yea lets just overthrow the guy who has always kept the extremists in line. It worked so well for us in Iraq and Libya right?
>>
>>731068015
Which Assad? Not being awkward but you need to be more specific.
>>
>>731061058
Yes because

>Niggers
>>
Multiculturalism isn't a bad thing, but when you have the mass migrations that are going on in Europe right now, that creates culture bubbles inside the larger dominant culture. And if the new culture disagrees with the old one about anything (like, say, how to treat women, or how important religion is), that's going to cause culture clashes.
>>
>>731068197
They're keeping them "in line" (as in, barely a few terrorist attacks a year!) instead of getting rid of them because it's convenient to their regiment. All the while, the terrorists have all the time in the world to plan attacks on countries outside of the middle east, because the local governments have no interests in wiping them out. How can we trust tyrannical theocrats to actually fight other tyrannical theocrats?
>>
File: 3122177.jpg (353KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3122177.jpg
353KB, 1280x1920px
Oxford, Harvard, Princeton, Cambridge etc...are all considered prestigious Universities I think most would agree. Why?

Because they let everyone in? or because they keep people out?
>>
>>731068498
>He thinks Assad is a theocratic ruler
You've been played for a fool.
>>
>>731068084
Your point being? Black population in USA is about 12.6%.

And what do you mean give us few million more? Of what? Solid gold?
>>
>>731068498
>meanwhile Turkey is slowly but surely turning into a theocracy and you have nothing bad to say about that I'm sure.
>>
>>731066656
The refugees are generally the ones trying to escape sharia law though. I know not all of them but a lot. Shouldn't we try to help those that we can be reasonably sure want to integrate into our society at least?
>>
>>731068600
Oh fuck off with your bullshit. You guys would believe anything you're told about the outside world if it comforted you in your little "I don't need to care or do anything" narrative. You're the ones getting played by alt-right medias who have a lot to gain from making you distrust anyone who doesn't agree with everything Trump says.
>>
>>731068186
So we should stop our governments from stealing from us to give to poor minorities is what you're saying?
>>
>>731068624

Look up the crime rate for that 12.6%
>>
>>731069008
Funny, you see the same pattern in other countries when you compare the crime rate for the poor class with the crime rate of the middle class.
>>
>>731068963
You're an idiot and can't even get your own shit straight. I'm a supporter of the Assad government, while Trump is making the same dumb mistakes that Obama made before him in trying to overthrow Assad. Good thing the Russians will never let him fall, and the West will never go to full scale war to overthrow him.
>>
>>731068730
Sure, if they want to conform then shy not? If they don't want to follow our laws or impose their own, then they need to be deported though.
>>
>>731069008
https://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States

Black commit way more crime for how many of them there is then other natives.
>>
File: sweden3rd.jpg (826KB, 768x4590px) Image search: [Google]
sweden3rd.jpg
826KB, 768x4590px
>>731063329
Its by 2030, according to the UN, sweden will be a 3rd world country.
>>
>>731069346
>Good thing the Russians will never let him fall
Sure thing buddy your uncle Putin will do what your daddy Trump failed to do and Syrians will live happily ever after getting gassed to death if they ever disagree with Assad's choice of best waifu and then it will be all rainbows and unicorns forever because police states and oppression are the natural order of things in the world.
>>
>>731069199

Funny, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Poor blacks commit far more crimes than poor whites, but that is only backed up by statistics
>>
>>731069773
Assad has never used chemical weapons on his people. Why would a man on the verge of winning the war risk international intervention by using them?
>>
>>731063164
The frenchies fought back against the germans rather than going to a country that is completely culturaly different to them and demand that country bend to their will
>>
File: UKcrime.jpg (146KB, 467x472px) Image search: [Google]
UKcrime.jpg
146KB, 467x472px
>>731069199
Blacks commit disproportional numbers of crime in every countries in the west, not just America.
>>
>>731067675
No we have to superficially bomb his airport for the low cost of 90 million tax payer dollars so that tru nl can distance himself from "the russia scandal"

That's the world.
>>
>>731069564
>White people's problems are the jews' fault
Coming from the same guys who blame black people for their problems.

Also the statistical occurrence of rape is higher in Sweden because of the way they define rape in their law and of the way the legal system handles rape cases. Almost every act that constitutes one incident of sexual felony is accounted as a single rape charge.
>>
>>731069483
You can thank Jews for all the anti racism shit. Prior to ww2, racism was established fact. It was decided to be fake, not by some scientific study, but by Jewish media.
>>
>>731065403
>japan has a reproductive birth rate
No anon its because they arent cucks and actually give a shit about their culture and nation
>>
>>731069964
Because Trump promised he wouldn't intervene if he did.

That's right, this is literally America's fault for looking the other way.

You got blood on your hands, trumptards. :^)
>>
File: japan8.jpg (279KB, 645x685px) Image search: [Google]
japan8.jpg
279KB, 645x685px
>>731063350
They are rapefuees in Japan too.
>>
>>731070008
They don't in Canada.

UK is a bad example because they let everyone in.
>>
>>731070240
Read this:
>>731066682
>>
>>731070312
Some try. But they are treated like they should be.
>>
>>731063350
Not true. Japan, smartly, rejects about 99% of migrants who apply for asylum. Because they're not cuck faggots like Europe.
>>
File: sweden3072.jpg (135KB, 1080x638px) Image search: [Google]
sweden3072.jpg
135KB, 1080x638px
>>731070103
Denmark have the same rape definition as Sweden, yet the rape stats are not that high.
>>
>>731070505
Agreed.
>>
>>731061058
after one generation it destroys all culture there was
>>
File: torontomwanted.jpg (532KB, 795x976px) Image search: [Google]
torontomwanted.jpg
532KB, 795x976px
>>731070372
They do in Canada too.
>>
>>731067850
That's reasonable yes. The problem is that I don't think it's a justification to shut the door on all immigrants and refugees as you seem to think.(please correct me if I misunderstand your stance) I think that there exists a way to safely bring a large percentage of those immigrants and refugees into western society that would not be harmful to those cultures and societies that they would join. The problem is finding that method and implementing it rather than simply taking refugees and shouting out anyone with a concern.
>>
Can someone tell me the difference between a redneck and a sandniggers?

Countries such as United States are based upon multicultural bonds, and while this process happens there are some americucks that think this is not right. Wtf was the conflict with the Irish immigrants in the 30s and so on?
It's just history repeating itself over and over, but this time americucks and yuropeans deserve being raped by hordes of sandniggers. That's what tall get for poking a beehive.
>>
>>731067874
Have you actually read this book? I read it when I found out how often bacon talks about it and it's pretty fucking crazy.
>>
>>731070965
Nice statistics sample.
>>
>>731070989
>I think that there exists a way to safely bring a large percentage of those immigrants and refugees into western society that would not be harmful to those cultures and societies that they would join
There is a way. Simply refuse entry to all males over the age of 10. Admit entry to women and children only.
>>
>>731069928
Show your stats, kiddo
>>
>>731071223
Correcting: Irish immigrants in 1861. Not 30s.
>>
File: swe3.jpg (175KB, 659x292px) Image search: [Google]
swe3.jpg
175KB, 659x292px
>>731070989
No western countries have successfully integrate darkies into western societies before.
>>
>>731070676
Well surely it does not, ancient romans lived well until Christians took power,
>>
File: 3594033.jpg (77KB, 564x1172px) Image search: [Google]
3594033.jpg
77KB, 564x1172px
>>731070989

I hear the term "Vetted" often, but I really can not find exactly how that is done.

Is there a hall of records in downtown Syria that you can find this info? Seriously?

My thought is this. I hand you a bowl that contains 100 skittles. The thing is I poisoned 3 of them. Now your odds are pretty good not to take the poisoned one, but is it smart to take any at all?
>>
>>731071223
Irish = catholic. The fear was the Vatican taking power in USA, not that Irish were shit.
>>
>>731070965
>not showing URL
>expecting to be believed
>>
>>731061058
Name one instance (and food doesn't count) where putting mongrels with whites has improved things for whites.
>protip: other than food you can't

meanwhile when you put whites with mongrels its always a complete benefit for the mongrels and nothing but aggravation for the whites.
>>
>>731071318

I am not your fucking secretary. If you do not know how to use Google, find an adult to help you.
>>
Multiculturalism is code word for White GENOCIDE
>>
>>731068992

No we should stop them from taxing rich people and large multi-national business because that's how we will make America great again.
>>
>>731071639
>comparing skitties and people
>>
>>731061058
Fuck multiculturalism, for one immigrant working there are ten living from the state.
>>
>>731071854
So you have no source nor the ability to prove your statement.
Too bad, kiddo
>>
File: crimeincome.png (26KB, 536x392px) Image search: [Google]
crimeincome.png
26KB, 536x392px
>>731071318
Baldwin Hills, the black Beverly Hills, with an average annual income of $157,000, has 6 times the murder rate of the Appalachian Hills a majority white region, where white children live in poverty.
>>
>>731069435
The problem is somehow trying to take in only the one group to start with.
>>
>>731072230
Right on time.
>>
>>731072075
Don't forget to install some smart-cameras in our home, no way the government can help us if we don't
>>
>>731072079

You not answering the question
>>
No its not, feels good making an argument and not having to defend it
>>
File: 1343406804434.jpg (497KB, 2249x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1343406804434.jpg
497KB, 2249x1345px
death to non-whites
>>
>>731072223
Someone else did it for you, so now you can ignore it. It should come natural
>>
>>731072230
>showing a totally made-up image
>claiming it is from bureau of justice
I see you are trying to make yourself believable but you have to put in a little passion
>>
Hi
>>
>>731061374
Ha, cute. You invented the car amr??
>>
All, or most of you have it wrong.

"Multiculturalism" is a religion of white people.

White people have a stronger sense of empathy, especially towards the outgroup, animals, the weak, etc. Combine this with the effects of Feminism's anti family unit functional values and Capitalistic forces driving down wages requiring two incomes to live comfortably and white people stop having kids.

So now fewer and fewer white people are getting married and having families of their own but they still possess their innate empathy.

This undirected empathy leads some white people to view other groups, especially less successful groups, as child races or child, "backwards", cultures. By doing this they now have a place to expend their empathy.

On top of this phenomenon, white people want to believe that everyone is "equal" in the face of overwhelming evidence that ability is not equal across cultural and racial divisions. The cognitive dissonance this creates drives liberals to insane, sociopathic, self destructive ends to justify or prove or just alleviate the cognitive dissonance of their belief system.

Once you understand liberalism as a religion everything starts to make sense.
>>
>>731072499
How to answer a rethorical question with a logical fallacie in it?
I am not going to eat niggers
>>
>>731071231
Canada police are not allow to keep race-based statistics of crime. The last stats was 26 years ago which shows that while blacks made up 6 per cent of the Toronto population, they accounted for 82 per cent of robberies and muggings, 55 per cent of purse-snatchings and 51 per cent of drug offences.
>>
>>731064395
You do not know what moral obligation is...
>>
>>731061058
It dilutes the original cultures in favor of the immigrant cultures.
>>
>>731072946

And multiculturalism is to liberals like sharia law is to muslims.
>>
>>731072732
Someone answered to the image that had no sources, please continue trying
>>
>>731073185
Right. And you do?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/moral+obligation
>>
>>731071639
Thats literally fallacy though. Also don't blame others for your lack of understanding of how the getting process works. If you're really interested in this topic I highly suggest you look into how the getting process works.
>>
File: 5378992.jpg (57KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
5378992.jpg
57KB, 564x846px
>>731073185

Is apostasy a moral obligation?
>>
>>731063164
>they are fleeing one that they have no control over.

If the Americans had fled when the fighting during the revolutionary war like the wars being fought in Syria, there would be no America today.
>>
>>731061058
Nah.
But fear, paranoia and desperation is.
>>
File: Times-of-Israel-jews-media11.jpg (86KB, 580x352px) Image search: [Google]
Times-of-Israel-jews-media11.jpg
86KB, 580x352px
>>731061058
Multiculturalism = White Genocide
>>
File: 1469493793284.jpg (170KB, 948x676px) Image search: [Google]
1469493793284.jpg
170KB, 948x676px
>>
>>731073511
And if America keeps supporting the rebellion there will by no Syria tomorrow.
>>
>>731073185
Morals don't exist.
>>
>>731073679
Just like how the french supported the US during the revolutionary war?
>>
File: 1487848304283.gif (2MB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
1487848304283.gif
2MB, 400x359px
>>731064983
>tfw a vast majority of "refugees" are economic migrants.
>>
>>731073604
You actually posted a photo of a place in the white-ruled world
>>
>>731064983
No I'd take up a fucking gun like a proper human being would.
>>
>>731074073
>implying that picture was taken in a place with a solely white led gov't
>>
>>731074073
What place is it?
>>
>>731061058
For me it's simple
You come to my house you respect my rules and making out yours
If you don't like it yoy are free to leave my house (in other words GTFO)
The same rule should be in every country
It's unimaginable for me to be other way
>>
>>731061058
The US are the purest multicultural nation in the world
Guess it means multiculturalism is not a bad thing.
>>
>>731074073
Is it? You are selling yellow folks short here.

Africa is shit hole because of blacks, if white people suddenly disappear it would not change.
>>
>>731073823
The American rebels didn't want to invade Britain and overthrow the king. They Syrian Rebellion wants to completely sweep aside the Assad regime which has ensured peace and security for decades and install Sharia law.
>>
>>731073066
It's obvious why Canada stop keeping race-based statistics of crime, just look at the race-based crime stats in USA.
>>
>>731074073

Yes, Imagine the paradise of Africa if the white man never set foot on the Continent. They probably would have huts on Mars by now
>>
>>731061058
It's only 'bad' when it's not in your favor.
>>
Australia is the number one example of an anglo supremacy.
Founded by rich white cunts, built by thieves, murderers, and rapists-
Now a top 25 country.
Shame about the multiculturism though
>>
>>731074094
Good luck dealing with planes and tanks
>>731074240
Surely it was taken in a country in wich marked was ruled by whites
>>
>>731074359
well it was great when it was a melting pot.

now its a fucking salad

>immigration without assimilation is invasion
>>
>>731074359
US is not that good example, look at who they have elected
>>
File: empireofdust.jpg (650KB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [Google]
empireofdust.jpg
650KB, 1045x3515px
>>731074381
It get worse.
>>
File: ZIM.jpg (2MB, 3904x1788px) Image search: [Google]
ZIM.jpg
2MB, 3904x1788px
>>731074515
Africa was a lot better under colonial rule
>>
>>731073511
You're comparing Apple's to Orange here. The situations are vastly different. Please explain to me how these refugees fight to make things better without simply becoming lambs to the sluaghter.
>>
>>731074843
>Please explain to me how these refugees fight to make things better without simply becoming lambs to the sluaghter.
By joining the Syrian army.
>>
File: USAri.jpg (106KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
USAri.jpg
106KB, 600x450px
>>731074359
You got to be kidding, USA have the highest crime rate in the developed world.
>>
>>731074419
How much time did you use making this image, did you use paint or gimp?
>>
>>731071770
Irish were seen as low maybe lower then negros throughout much of American history. Plenty to evidence to back this up.
>>
>>731074804
Wow even yellow folks are shitting on blacks.
>>
File: Darwin never said.png (2MB, 1106x2521px) Image search: [Google]
Darwin never said.png
2MB, 1106x2521px
>>731074816
Only for the colonizers. They had culture(s), histories, traditions, and the invaders simply ruined that to make it more comfortable for themselves.
>>
>>731061058
Multiculturalism means White Genocide.
It means ''We will force all cultures and ethnic groups that are not European on you and you have to accept it.''
>>
>>731071636
Their legions of slaves didn't live so well though....
>>
>>731074944
The one that wants to kill them? I don't think that works out very well.
>>
>>731075410
>The one that wants to kill them?
Only if they're trying to overthrow lawful order to replace it with Islamic fundamentalism.
>>
>>731061419
Can't say France didn't deserve this African bombardment. They left their former colonies in complete turmoil.
>>
File: nuke-005.jpg (51KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
nuke-005.jpg
51KB, 600x360px
Lets just end it all. Humanity is a mistake.
>>
multiculturalism is a fancy word for nigger infestation and means nothing else
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>731072075
Wait are you advocating unfettered international corporate power?
>>
>>731075365
True indeed, but there were white slaves as much as black slaves
>>
>>731061058
Cause things like Muslims who are the religion of peace until they are 51% Of the population then they kill and rape anyone who isn't Muslim then after that they turn in each other. Wake up you stupid cunts.
>>
>>731075541
But that's simply verifiable untrue I many cases. Have you looked into this subject all? The situation in Syria is nowhere near as simple as you seem to make it out to be.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (33KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
33KB, 600x433px
>>731075115
I got it from leddit /dataisbeautiful/
>>
>>731075615
They left them with technology well beyond their years, as well as showed them a good caste system.
>>
>>731075615
France still collects a colonial tax, along with other European countries. Libya tried to say, "no" to this, and look what happened.
>>
>>731061058
It's a bad thing, because it is pseudoleftist. In the spirit of true leftist thought, I would like to work towards creating a society where there is no culture or tradition.

Unironically anticulturalist.
>>
>>731075737
The simple fact is that unless you want Syria to fall into lawlessness like Libya did and Egypt and Iraq keep teetering towards then we need Assad. The only reasonable course of action to to cease aiding the "moderate opposition" so Syria's lawful government can quickly reestablish it's authority over rebellious areas, before switching focus to wiping out ISIS in Syria. By aiding the rebels we aid ISIS.
>>
>>731075645
No you retard. Trump is deregulating business so that those businesses are better able to turn a profit in the US and are therefore encentivized to invest in creating more jobs in America. Same for rich people. Then the government can stop stealing our tax dollars.
>>
>>731061058
Yes because you get people like me in their early 20s who doesn't know if he should be loyal to his tribe, be a drunk who sells pot, or become a white man, be like my moms family and live in modern society without quarrels.

Its so fucking hard. All my friends couldn't wait to get out of highschool, to get new cars, well paying jobs, big houses, ect

I was raised to live in the moment- tomorrow isn't promised so don't waste your time being a slave. There is food in the river, homes in the trees, and love in our hearts; we didn't need anything else.I have no desire to have nice cars, a different home, or even a different life- I just wish this decision wasn't so hard to make.

I feel as different as an Orc and Human. On one side my family all lives on the same plot of land. Build their own homes. Don't follow the law at all, fight, sworp, fuck, ect Money is little but we don't use money. Gardens are grown, marijuana is grown- beer and tobacco are were 90% of the money goes.

My moms family- Christians. Hardworking carpenters that attend church every Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Her brother, sister, and father all own their own small business. They live nice lives; I don't think my grandpas ever felt depression- he radiates with God and a holy presences.

But back to your question- No. It leaves the offspring confused about where their loyal should be- and its not like I can just choose which one is right because they both feel right to me.

It makes me want to abandon them all- my whole family and everyone I love and just loath my life.
>>
>>731076093
Enjoy watching your employer make record profits before replacing you with a machine.
>>
>>731075717
This is factually untrue. There were far more black slaves than white slaves but there were plenty of white slaves. The history of slavery through the world is very interesting. >>731075734
>>
>>731075175
This, stop your "whites and blacks" "Jews and Commies" I think I bait, I think I'm tired of this bullshit, fuck whites and blacks and beaners and gooks, and germans, and eurofags, and russians and amerifats fuck you all, human race used to be shit, and will be shit, I hope racemixing get a real thing so white cry their asses off and I hope all nigger die so whites laugh their asses off, I have enough of this human "thinking" Fuck you guys
>>
For people who support multiculturalism: why is it a GOOD thing?

You're the one who want it. So explain why it is good. So far, the most common benefit I hear is "food" - which is hardly a good enough reason alone for undergoing demographic replacement.
>>
>>731076091
That's neither here nor there though I was talking about refugees. The discussions of Assad and his I fluency is a different one altogether.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Multiculturalism is good for you goyims.
>>
>>731076278
I think it was because slavery was much more common outside of white countries, as all the money went to Rome
>>
>>731076488
The refugees are directly related to the war. End the war and you can stop or stem the flow of refugees.
>>
>>731076533

>>731075111
>>731076000
>>
File: 3.jpg (48KB, 750x325px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
48KB, 750x325px
>>731061058
All cultures are good in its own way. Except for muslims. Muslims are the natural enemy of morality, peace and the beauty. They are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>731076748
forgot Muslims living with Muslims = Problem

>Dem Sunnis and Shittes
>>
>>731076678
Refugees fleeing war in Syria only make up a minority to the total number of economic migrants traveling to Europe for the free money and to attempt to install a Muslim caliphate in the region. This is indisputable fact. These migrants are opportunists using the conflict in Syria as a smoke screen to enter Europe.
>>
>>731076748
Sunni Muslims living with Shia Muslims= Problem

They can't even live together without fighting.
>>
File: chem em.jpg (42KB, 600x732px) Image search: [Google]
chem em.jpg
42KB, 600x732px
>>731076936
>>
>>731077088
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>731076678
Agreed to some extent other than for the fact that Assad sees many of the current refugees as the equipment of roaches that must be killed in order to make his country better regardless of there beliefs. Those people still need help and I think if it can reasonably be offered with the understanding that safety will come at the cost of accepting an extremely foreign culture we should attempt to help those in need.
>>
it is not
>>
>>731076196
Anyone have any advice or idea about what I should do?

This summer I either gotta build a house on the res or get a job and find an apartment.
>>
>>731076996
>economic migrants traveling to Europe
Then they're not relevant to the discussion on Syria and should be turned away at the border.
>>731077156
Deportation to country of origin is the only prudent option.
>>
>>731076196
dont be loyal to your tribe, collectivism is bad
>>
>>731077317
Of course they are relevant, because politicians are telling Europeans that they have a humanitarian duty to let in as many migrants as possible, justified by the situation in Syria, when in fact the majority of these migrants are not from Syria.
>>
>>731061058
Multiculturalism isn't necessarily good or evil. But what we see in the west is that there is to much of it and it is being shoved down peoples throats. Combine that with people that are raised in a barbaric 3 world country and that a lot of them don't come here to integrate.And we see why there the problems that are there exist.
>>
>>731068558
Neither. Because they're Zionist-Masonic traps.
>>
>>731078298
/pol/->
>>
Britfag here, just got out of Uni.

Everyone here is bordering on /pol/ tier levels of redpilled.

The left is dead in our country now, only the older generations and some city people are still left and support immigration.

Everyone here is becoming more racist and anti EU as the days go by, the first elections since the migrant crisis have seen parties that were jokes before become serious threats.

Give it 20 years and Europe will be saved lads, we'll get by. The US is fucked though, get your shit together burgers.
>>
>>731061419
whoever posted this is incredibly stupid..
>>
>>731077375
Yeah but Id be at the top of the Totem
Im the Prince of the Tribe so to say

My grandmother is the one who made the money, takes care of her mom- whose 102 years old. My dads also the one who makes the money, takes care of the land, mows the grass, pays the taxes.

Its a pivitol point because, well alot of my cousins are starting to get out of jail after like 15 years- my great grandma will surely die any day- the only people who've secured actually deeds to pieces of property are my grandmother, my dad, and my great uncle.

My Grandma and my Great Uncle had a shootout in the early 2000s over the marijuana game. My uncle lives at the end of the road, my grandma the beginning- she'd sell to his customers before they'd get to his house. She essentially stole all his business. They split the valley into two parts, Rabbit and Blood Hollow.

At some point, at a funeral or party things where mended but people are still loyal to their sides.

My Great uncle calls himself the Warchief and thinks he's entitled to all the land eventually because of the bloodline- but he's very fond of me. Im the youngest man at 23, they view me as the one who'll do most the work, which was fine with me.

Writing this really made me miss the summers with the tribe. My first memory there is when my grandma's brothe, my uncle, had a Vietnam flashback, jumped out a tree and bashed my head in with a kickstand from a bicycle when i was only like 4 years old.
>>
>>731079097
well, if you will be better of being loyal, then so be it
>>
>>731075615
You need to watch Empire of Dust.
>>
>>731061419
your american liberal vs conservative dychotomy is shitty
>>
>>731061058
because every culture likes their own shit more than everryone else's. also it's easier to point and laugh at someone else as opposed to pointing the finger at yourself. protip gijoe more you know kysfagit
>>
>>731061058
Multiculturalism is code word for White Genocide.
Most countries around the world are against it,only fool would want that
>>
File: 1417969305810.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417969305810.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>731066003
Absolutely fascinating how weak your mind is. Tempted to tear your comment apart and let you bask in the stupidity that you spewed out, but alas, it wouldn't benefit either of us.
>>
>>731066003
>white guilt
>>
>>731081851
Tell that to the Greeks and Italians who worked on the farms and factories.
Tell that to the Germans and Swedes who took up land and made farming prosperous.
Tell that to the Africans you enslaved, bought and sold as chattles.
>>
>>731082807
tell that to the africans that sold the africans to the rest of the world.
>>
All it means is less white people.

Same thing with "diversity" and other bullshit.
>>
>>731065095
i dunno, it's hard to compete against blowing oneself up. i dont think we have any universities with that course here.
>>
>>731082807

>chattles

Whatever backwards shithole you're from, stay there.
>>
File: delicious_WELFARE.jpg (233KB, 780x574px) Image search: [Google]
delicious_WELFARE.jpg
233KB, 780x574px
Because it's only being done to whites who are only 13% of the human population, it's obviously about getting our money and ultimately breaking up our control of resources. The amount of help the left is accepting from people who don't share their values at all is obvious and disturbing. The otherwise loud feminist puts on her hijab and acts like a good little girl when a rich muslim shows up? Hillary Clinton taking money from oil caliphates and people who commit female genital mutilation?

A large amount of this actually has to do with political islam and OPEC but we're not even allowed to talk about that over the din of racism accusations. The dog is being wagged.
>>
>>731082807
africans enslaved other africans, whites only bought slaves from africans
>>
>>731084501

Yeah, and the Dutch were there first white customers but you don't see anybody getting pissed at them for it.
>>
>>731084581
why would anybody get mad if the weak inferior blacks are willing to be commercially bought and sold to the lowest bidder?
>>
>>731082807
I never enslaved any African, I am from Austria lol dumb Anti-White fool
And what land did Swedes took up?What are you talking about lol
>>
File: 000.jpg (100KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
100KB, 600x451px
Multiculturalism
>>
>>731086796
african came there for social benefits only so it is not fault of multiculturalism but fault of socialism
>>
>>731087465
You could win a gold medal in the mental gymnastics olympics.
>>
>>731087465
France is brining them in. Japan has bigger economy then France but you don't see them doing that.
If anyone is extreme, it's pro mass immigration politicians, that's what I call extremism. And the multiple terrorists attacks happened because of that.
>>
>>731061058
Multiculturalism is ok if the cultures are not incompatible. For example - have you noticed that nobody ever complains about Far East Asian immigrants? This is because their crime rates are very low - less than or equal to whites. They have very similar ideals when it comes to respect for authority, pride and intellectual pursuits. Note that we do not share so many ideals with nigger or sandnigger cultures
>>
>>731088000
Yes but also keep in mind THEY don't want multiculturalism. If you go in Beijing you will almost only see Chinese and not others.
Then you go to London and it's a fucking jungle
>>
>>731088000
it all boils down to IQ
far east asians have higher iq than whites
subsaharan africans have significantly lower iq than whites
t. stefan molyneux
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.