[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let it out

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 6

File: get it off your chest now!.jpg (24KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
get it off your chest now!.jpg
24KB, 500x440px
Let it out
>>
this is gonna be way more with you guise involved! :D
>>
I need my dick sucked
>>
Women's rights is a joke
>>
>>731034606
For the las touple ow days I've been fighting the urge to stab somoeone.
>>
I had a 7 year old come on to me by spreading her legs then saying, "I want you". Immediately ran to mother and dragged her to daughter, "Tell your mother what you told me!" Shit was not cool, was The Great Wall of Awkward.
>>
My ex is with another man and I am both ok and not ok with that at the same time
>>
I put a gold ball in my ass today has a panic attack sat on the toilet and strained my everything shitting it out
>>
>>731035131
ahahahahahahhahaha
>>
>>731035131
Golf* I've been up for 36 hope and stoned asf
>>
I wanna fuckin die
>>
>>731035167
Honestly I just wanted someone to laugh with me cause all my friends think butt stuff is super gay and I'm a closeted half fag.
>>
I'm trans.
>>
i hate animal owner so fucking much
>>
My landlord's wife caught me masturbating in her bathroom the other day and watched till I was finished and never said a thing to her husband. This morning she picked me up to help her find some stuff in their storage unit and I so want it to be an excuse to be alone with me and do something naughty.
>>
im a 19 year old virgin
>>
Fucking shit for fucks sake ya know? fuck off
>>
>>731035224
then end your fucking life
no one's gonna miss u
>>
>>731035669
Get a prostitute and STFU
>>
Im ugly as shit and wish i were dead
>>
>>731035653
Fuck her
>>
I dont know what i am doing with my life. Theres so much I want to do but i cant. I feel stuck.
>>
You're a horrible cunt. Even though our breakup hurt , I know I'm better off without you and just to spite YOU I'm gonna fuck the chick with the colored hair .
>>
i wanna suck a dick
>>
If you're going to talk shit about Norfolk, please don't get offended if I talk shit about other counties.
>>
I think I'm asexual and have ocd. Fuck you all I am become r9k supreme overlord
>>
I want to fuck a woman that's almost 20 years older than me and she never shows signs of being interested in younger guys

She treats me like a son but I want more
>>
I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 7 yrs for talking to some other dude behind my back for 4 months, but I seriously cannot stop thinking about her. I was 3 hits deep Friday and she was all I wanted..
>>
>>731034927

you should have called child services because maybe the mother was in on it ):
>>
>>731034927
But what happened?
>>
fuck, i hope this ends well
>>
Am i crayzy or my gf is mega crazy that she checks all my messaging apps.
>>
>>731039389
That happens in a lot of relationships, where if not both, one of the parties wants to pry on whatever conversation the other has.

Doesn't mean it's right. If you didn't do shit she's not doing it right and you tell her to fuck off. If you did something, you know what you did, so you probably know why she's reading your shit anyways.
>>
One time I accidentally the whole Moot
>>
I'm a furry
>>
>>731039747
I feel really stupid after that happening.
I want to hang myself.
>>
>>731034606
I am now convinced that I only feel my true emotions when I'm high/inebriated. There are not any cultural influences, standards, should and should not. I know for a fact I will never feel like others do. I know I'll never fit-in. That is not wrong at all, in fact realizing this is a good thing as I know now what I have to do. I unintentionally tried to end my life last month while blacked out. It would have been perfect as I did not have any memory of it. As far as I know I did not have any regret and it would have been a perfect end of it all if not of someone found me. I intend to do the same again soon. Life is not meant for anyone. Don't keep me alive to suffer.
>>
>>731040139
Because she wants to read your shit or because you did something wrong? What did you do that was wrong that would make you want to hang yourself?
>>
A so called "thot" by a few people is falling for me and I'm kinda falling for her just don't know what to do.
>>
>>731040293
I did something wrong.
I flirted with another girl days after I got my girl to be my girlfriend.
>>
im terrified of death, have spent many nights just thinking about the what'll happen after and me not being remembered
>>
23 year old. Make $50k. Virgin. Live at home. Suicidal
>>
>>731040334

Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>731034927
The mom was trying to set up lad the kid didint know what she was talking about
>>
>>731039181

it never does so better kill yourself to spare the pain moot and kisses anon <3
>>
>>731040608

oh jeez another "bad mothers of instagram" post
>>
>>731040419
If that makes you want to hang yourself I don't know what the fuck went wrong with our education system

She does have a reason not to trust you much which is why she reads your stuff for now, but nigga that was days after, not years after. Come the fuck on.
>>
>>731039965
consider stopping
>>
>>731035669
Bahahahaha there is much worse then u on hear m8
>>
>>731040537
what do you do?
>>
>>731035216
WWYDT
>>
I'm fucking best friend's ex while still fucking my own ex. Apparently he never got over her and now I have to tell him
>>
>>731035669
I'm a 29 year old virgin
>>
>>731040676
I was stupid and I regret it.
I know that trust won't come back to the way it used to, but that is a card I've stupidly chose and I don't know how to play it.

I regret not cleaning up my inbox and remove all my dirty laundry before that. I should've spared her the pain.

May I groan tonight and crawl in a fetal position.
>>
>>731041605
Did you fuck that other girl? What the fuck are you even regretting? Did you ever consider that she probably doesn't even feel that bad about it but she's seeing your stupid reaction over it and taking advantage?

You need some cojones, my dude.
>>
>>731041981
I did not fuck the other girl.
I regret breaking her heart.

Probably, it may he the case.
I'm a sensitive empathic
>>
>>731042239

you need to take your balls back before you lose them forever
>>
>>731042364
I feel sick to my stomach.
>>
>>731042515

that's because you swallowed your own balls, anon
>>
I HATE NIGGERS
>>
I'm 32 and I've recently developed a fear of dying. It consumes my thoughts. Getting old and breathing that last breath...it WILL happen one day and I really and truly do not want to die ever...i know thats impossible but it's frightening to me.
>>
>>731042239
If you broke her heart by flirting with another girl instead of making her a bit jelly, you probably dated someone you will want to run away from in a few years anyways.

Really flirting is so meaningless that you're not even supposed to remember it.
>>
>>731042625
i have the same fear although im younger, ive thought of going into scientific careers paths to try to help myself but have realised that there is nothing that can be done
>>
>>731042998
My worst fear is knowing that one day, my wife or myself will go before the other and that pain will be incredible. She's my best friend, I don't want to be without her, but I couldn't bare the thought of leaving her alone without me either... and unless we get a Notebook movie ending this is a certainty
>>
>>731034927

fuck! dude the bitch tried to set you up. Are somewhat successful or in a stable job? Make sure to have your camera phone handy. Some people are literally TRASH that talks.
>>
Seeing the situation righr now, if I don't get my shit together. I'll end up being the family's caretaker. While my siblings are out enjoying their lives, finding love, making love. I'll be stuck at home caring for my diabetic dad and crazy mom. I don't want this life but I don't really know how to get out of it.
>>
File: thanks.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>731034606
it was fun
>>
im 48 and a virgin
>>
I fap to evey girl I know. Even when I had a gf I had other girls pics
>>
>>731044111
trips of truth
>>
I wish I will get the experience a religious or race war. Far too long has my race been abused by the prior conquered.

>>731040440
I struggled with this for 30 years. Now at terms; for now.

>>731035131
lol - sounds like a night...

>>731035224
going to happen at some point! Might as well wait it out as your little slice of time is all you will ever be.

>>731037013
There is someone uglier than you just as lonely. Maybe your standards are too high?

>>731038631
You fucked up before the recent event. She was talking to the dude because you failed somewhere else. Identify that to correct the situation, not the recent issue.

>>731040242
godspeed; you are broken.

>>731040676
Greed and devaluing of skilled trades. Plus we are all borg/google collective drones now-a-days.

>>731041224
You have another title. Dark Wizard

>>731042625
Now 35 - had this fear for 20 years now ... My comfort now is not about life anymore but enjoying the focus of my time in existence and remembering to stop and capture that. We get one little slice of time focused as our existence and many of us fail to stop and enjoy it. I dont fear death - I fear living a life where I failed to enjoy the time properly in all stages of life. Being conceptually aware of this is more important to me now then fearing and ignore life. We will never be remembered - the entire fucking planet in the grand scheme - so just enjoy your own existence.
>>
File: 1493570831378.jpg (74KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493570831378.jpg
74KB, 1080x1080px
I'm a hairy wizard
>>
Im 17 and didn't even shook hands with a girl
>>
>>731043828

Well you probably shouldn't do that but who knows what you're going through
>>
>>731044721
fuck you,take a look at this---> >>731044111
and shut up and try harder
>>
File: michelle dubois.png (133KB, 311x420px) Image search: [Google]
michelle dubois.png
133KB, 311x420px
hey sexy lady
>>
I wish my boyfriend would grow a pair of balls and overpower me when we fuck.
>>
>>731034606
I despise Islam but since I'm swedish I'm expected to encourage the sandniggers in our country. I don't mind immigrants, just muslims.
>>
I want my gf to slim down already so I can oogle over her sexy ass workout body.
she's pretty cute
big tits
nice ass...
and chubby and the chubby takes away from it all.
She only wants to lose 30 pounds a year. She could honestly do WAY more than that but she's lazy, she said it herself... I just want to see her with a sexy curvy body.
>>
>>731045022
John? zat you?
>>
>>731044721
occam's razor, just get a hooker ffs, pretty sure fucking will boost ur self-esteem
>>
>>731045246
Nope
>>
>>731034949
jordan?
>>
>>731045131
Mark?
>>
>>731046044
Freddie ?
>>
>>731046203
James?
>>
>>731034606
im lonely and i havent spoke to anyone in weeks
>>
>>731046486
this is kevin
>>
>>731046511
Sam?
>>
I feel like i have let everyone down in my, i have even let my girlfriend down. i dont know how im going to go on
>>
>>731047582
Run away start a new life
>>
>>731047275
hey anon. give me a call
8 6 0 2 7 8 7 0 1 2
>>
If this bitch keeps texting me I'm gonna slap the fuck out of her.
>>
File: form.jpg (588KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
form.jpg
588KB, 2400x2400px
>>731042625
>>731042998
Consider: we are manifestations of the same continuum, originating from the single same source. You are the universe observing itself and separation is a temporary illusion.
>>
>>731046203
>>731046511
>>731047378
you almost got me.
>>
File: 1436143479302.jpg (144KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1436143479302.jpg
144KB, 500x506px
>be me
>almost 20
>apprentice to family biz
>good money good people
>had other dreams
>whiskeyandcoke.jpg
>have drank and smoked up just under 100k this year
>people are beginnig to notice
>gf left me this time last year
>wash that pain away
>taking on jobs that are way to big for my crew
>drink and smoke more to get the job done
>this is getting out of hand
im just sitting on my my bed right now and forcing myself to read this
Times is tough b/uds
>>
>>731034606
Everyone should have their reproductive organs disconnected at birth. Not the sex organs, just the parts involved in reproduction.
Then when they turn 18 - 21, they can take an aptitude test to have them reconnected.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.