[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to suicide without hurting family to much

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 22

File: 5gtrfedw.gif (463KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
5gtrfedw.gif
463KB, 500x282px
How to suicide without hurting family to much
>>
>>730958132
blow yourself up outside of your moms basement
>>
>>730958132
Please don't. There are people out there who can help you with any problems you may have.
>>
File: susci.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
susci.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>730958132
you can't. go and seek help.
>>
fly to kansas rent a car drive into tornado
>profit?
>>
make it look like an accident.
drive car into tree?
>>
Kill em first
>>
>>730958434
>>730958439
I tried. More than once. But won't do it till i'm 100% sure. So no worries. Not at this point yet. Only 90% sure
>>
>>730958553
Thats a good one, but no skidmarks will make it obvious. Or what do you think of?
>>
>>730958132
Kill your family first. DUH! Who will grieve you when they are all dead? Even more of a reason to kill yourself
>>
>>730958553
turn gps on and drive off a bridge or something, people may blame the gps
>>
Runaway. Get as far away as possible. Several states if US and get rid of all forms of id. Try to do it where no one will find the body.
>>
Do it where a stranger will find you. So they don't have to see your fresh corpse, but don't make it where you will never be found, because they will need closure. Not knowing is worse than anything. Trust me..
>>
>>730958132
Don't do it, seek professional help
Your family loves you
>>
>>730958132
FYI this is a really bad way of getting attention on /b/. I mean, what kind of question is this?

>How to suicide without hurting family to much

Does it fucking matter how? If your family got to know you comitted suicide it doesn't matter how, it's the suicide that will tear them apart you upper- middle class white peasant.

Get your shit together you mongoloid.
>>
>>730958708
chose the bathtub maybe: no deformed body that way
>>
>>730958839
>>730958782
Pick your poison
>>
Can't do that. You're fucked buddy.

Here's my suggestion (also in line with what I'm currently doing):
>make your family proud
>>
File: hfg.jpg (72KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
hfg.jpg
72KB, 600x442px
>>730958844
Not seeking attention. Got no one i can talk about this, so i thought i ask here.

>upper- middle class white peasant
Got more money i could spend in a normal life(not 25 estates, 5 planes insane shit)
>>
File: suicidesupport.jpg (59KB, 457x203px) Image search: [Google]
suicidesupport.jpg
59KB, 457x203px
>>730958632
Here are some helplines for you to seek help.
>>
>scape from your house so they get mad to u
>don't visit them for long time
>loose contact from them
>go to live so far away
>suicide your self
they won't find you because you live so far where no one knows your location or if they find you they won't feel much because of separation :v
>>
>>730958132
Sorry but you can't. It'll hurt them much more than you may think. Please, even if you don't think it's worth a try or if you think it's pointless, just talk it out anyhow. There's no reason to hold anything back in your head if you're not planning to continue living. So talk it out with someone and trust me, they'll help you fix your situation.

I wish you the best and happiest in life buddy. Yo>>730958439
u're a kind person for considering your family.
>>
>>730958439
>oh god damn it meatloaf again?
>gets rope
>>
>>730959151
Whoops, that glitched out. Ignore the "Yo<number" sorry.
>>
>>730958132
don't
>>
>>730958434
People like you make me puke
>>
>>730959064
Wow you have all that and you still think about killing yourself? Talk about being a selfish autistic fuck boy. If you think it's the best thing go ahead.Actually I completely enforce your decision. Kill yourself in a blaze of glory. HAHA! Make sure you video tape it
>>
File: 1436633613547.jpg (318KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1436633613547.jpg
318KB, 1920x1200px
Hang around anon. Much more to see out there.
Signed, old dude.
pic not related.
>>
>>730959437
Give me a site i can stream and i will
>>
>>730959602
Don't listen to this retard man. He's old and he's still a fucking loser. Don't be like him. It's better to just end it now before it starts feeling uncomfortable
>>
>>730959763
>>730959437
Finally some sane people. I think my suicide is my decision. Think will write long letters to my closest and just end it. Thanks for your support
>>
>>730959748
I don't give a fuck lol. You are going to be dead! You think I enjoy watching you die. I don't give a fuck about you. Period. I don't care if you live or die. I just don't give a fuck what happens to you
>>
>>730958132
If you think you can anhero without hurting anyone you are honestly retarded. 19yo fag living with parents, divorced. Little brother starts shit everytime I'm at my moms house and last time I contemplated suicide. Didn't tell anyone but my mom is great at getting me in a better mood. I'm sure you have someone like that in your life that you can talk to about this. Don't kill yourself, talk to your family first about your feelings. If not, I'm here.
>>
File: 1492158813971.jpg (52KB, 789x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492158813971.jpg
52KB, 789x960px
>>730959962
>>
>>730960042
Cry and cry. If you can't accept that people on this earth, even your own family, does not care what really happens to you. Then you should probably just end it. If you can't accept change in your life then you will be left behind.
>>
File: mh.jpg (42KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
mh.jpg
42KB, 500x750px
>>730959064
Well my friend, if you truly don't feel like there is any other way, why don't you try Islam?

>inb4 shitstorm coming

I mean, if you've tried everything and feel like you wanna die anyway, what have you got to loose?
Don't read the Quran, but a lot of authentic hadiths with an open heart and i bet you won't stop.

“Every righteous child who casts a look of mercy and affection upon his parents shall be granted, for every look of his, rewards equivalent to that of an accepted Hajj.” - Muhammad
>>
>>730958434
you literally disgust me with your attempted violation of this man's right to end his own existence.
>>
>>730958132
There really is no way to commit suicide without hurting your family. I'm guessing that's not the answer you were looking for but I'm afraid it's the truth.
>>
File: 1492158400231.jpg (51KB, 727x701px) Image search: [Google]
1492158400231.jpg
51KB, 727x701px
>>730960282
>>
>>730958132
>How to suicide without hurting family to much

IF your family cared about you then you wouldn't want to hero
>>
>>730958808
Yup
>>
>>730960648
True that.
>>
>>730958132
make look like an accident, protip stream it.
>>
>>730958834
Meh, I'd rather just disappear.
>>
> Get Drunk

> go to garage

> turn on vehicle with garage door closed.

> have big playlist of Radiohead

> fall asleep in car

> family finds you and is embarassed that you are wearing panties and have horrible trap fapping browsing history

> ???

> Profit, Goyim
>>
Shoot yourself, but don't shoot any of your family members. That way, your family won't be injured.
>>
>>730958132
go missing. funerals cost like 10,000k - 20,000k , if you go missing there cant be a funeral, so you'd save your family economic grieving at least.
>>
>>730961123
Liberal!
>>
I want to end my life too but I don't do it for the same reason cause I'm sure that my mom can't tolerate that and I even thought of killing myself by a car accident or something like that but then I asked myself what if it just make me retired and after that my whole life will be a misery.
I want to live and enjoy life as long as I can and anyway possible and then after I get very old then I will commit suicide and by then I won't have any members of my family left.
>>
>>730958132
Join the military and get yourself killed
>>
>>730959940
>2017
>falling for the suicide meme
>>
>>730958132
outlive them all and then do it if you gotta
>>
>>730961272
Money ain't a problem. I think this dude >>730960970 is right.

>>730961092
Traps ain't gay so nothing to be ashamed of.

Car accident sounds good. Could make it look like i accidently got off the road
>>
Buy a ticket to a place you've always wanted to travel. Get lost in it and try to find yourself. Somewhere out of your comfort zone like Japan or maybe Colombia.

Trust me, you will find the joy of life.
>>
>>730958132
Do somethin to get yourself disowned, like getting caught fucking the family dog or tell them you molest children
>>
>>730958132
What kind of help do you think you need? The help you need is out there. If your not getting the proper help from someone, seek someone you trust more and offers specifically what you need. Don't give up. It will devastate your family.
>>
Kill them first
>>
>>730961671
tbh drugs. I can't feel good or even okay by myself. And i don't want to go down this road to far. I prefer killing myself over getting a crack wigger
>>
>>730958132
OP, I heard back in high school somewhere in the Amazon rain forest if you swim in a specific river. An insect will enter your body through your penis and kill you.

There are plants where if you eat them they can kill you.

Do euthanasia.

You can never commit suicide without hurting your family too much.

Sure life is meaningless and we experience pain and sorrow, but we always persevere somehow.

Life becomes meaningful when you realise a moment in time can't come twice.

Your family and friends love you.

You beat millions of sperms cells to be where you are today.

Your cells care about you.

Please rethink suicide, but if you want to do it I can't stop you as I am just another guy on the internet.
>>
>>730958844
We'll there is the whole should I blow my brains out with a shotgun in the bathroom tub because of convienence but then family has to find my body.
>>
...don't...you stupid twat...
>>
>>730959064
fuck that white peasant shit. my family disowned me. fuck them. i was where you are. came close. DON'T DO IT. it get's better. hell, if there is no one to talk to, talk to yourself and talk yourself out of it. seriously, there are suicide prevention hotlines in your area. google it. i worked one for awhile. these people are volunteers and are there to help.
>>
>>730958132
I was thinking about ignoring this thread but I might be able to help. My mother took her own life a few years ago (by jumping off a bridge onto a motorway), she failed at it twice beforehand (overdosing). To avoid rambling i'll just say that suicide really fucking damages the people who loved you in a variety of fun ways, so suicide is always going to hurt them.

However, there is no way anyone else can make you not do it, you'll have to make that yourself unfortunately. I would say don't do it purely for what it does to others, but again it's your body and you have every right to do what you want with it.

If I had to suggest a way, though: use money to go to some sort of national park, find a high as fuck cliff, take a few minutes to think about it beforehand, don't leave any bullshit notes, that way people may just think you slipped like an idiot, maybe even throw away your wallet, leaving id but not any cash stuff so it looks like a mugging gone wrong.

That way your family don't feel like they failed you.
>>
File: 1370882641650.gif (2MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1370882641650.gif
2MB, 160x120px
>>730958132
get life insurance

make it look like an accident

family will be happy you are gone
>>
>>730961575
Or accidentally fell asleep while driving home drunk and listening to some bad ass Radiohead in garage and then Ooops , no 2017 tax refund, if you are a poorfag
>>
I don't understand how people can have the desire to kill themselves. You must be a giant pussy (to not want to face the stuff that made you miserable) and have huge balls because it's not a pleasant thing. Killing yourself hurts, just watch a few videos of people dying (for example on 4chan). Can you even imagine how horribly painful that is? And there's nothing, you're done with. You won't ever see anythnig or feel anything. It SUCKS.
>>
File: IMG_5433.jpg (42KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5433.jpg
42KB, 600x315px
>heeeeeeeere they come to snuff the rooster!!!!

Try this, it works almost every time

Love,

K.C.
>>
>>730962737
Helium Exit Bag
>profit
>>
OP here just took 6mg Tavor and drank 4Litre of 4,8% Beer. Wish me luck. If awake tomorrow i'll stream the second atempt.
>>
>>730958132

Walk into a hospital and tell them you're donating your organs
>>
>>730960286
go blow yourself up you pig fucking raghead piece of shit.

mohammed is a false prophet
allah sucks cocks for fun
>>
>>730963142
Get in the goddamn car in the garage , turn it on and play some goddamn Radiohead!!!

> wonders why everyone hates him

> if really killing your self , don't get in the car. Lowers resell value and I don't want any legal liability for your pussy death.
>>
>>730963142
>6 mg

The absolute madman!
>>
>>730958132
few gallons of high % hydrogen peroxide, acetone, muriatic/hydrochloric acid.

go out to the middle of nowhere, mix in a vat, wait

when it goes high order, instant death, nothing recognizable remaining
>>
For everyone in this thread who feels depressed or suicidal, please reach for professional help. I know a majority within this group hear this sentence over and over, thinking it won't make a difference anyway. Please prove yourself wrong, please don't contemplate an end when it is not necessary to exit life already. The truth is that more people care about you than you might even think.
>>
>>730958132

make it look like an accident.
>>
you go through so much shit in life just to feel a little satisfaction here and there. existance is pointless. good luck op
>>
>>730959182
Beat me to it
>>
>>730958132
Crash into a bus stop full of people. Be drunk when you do it, also have your phone in your hand and leave a snap chat saying DRIVING DRUNK YO SO LIT.

They'll want to distance themselves from you and pretend you never existed, hence not hurting.
>>
>>730960286
If this isn't bait then why would you read the hadiths (even sahih hadiths) over the Qur'an which is supposed to be the word of God
>>
>>730959940
Suicide and "kys" is so 2016
>>
File: 4d7.gif (245KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
4d7.gif
245KB, 361x330px
>>730958132
kill them first.
>>
File: shaak.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
shaak.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>730958132
You cannot. Get help.
>>
File: tumblr_lwiiq7aitp1r1vfbso1_1280.jpg (67KB, 554x831px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwiiq7aitp1r1vfbso1_1280.jpg
67KB, 554x831px
I live in a town close to nature, with about a 20 minute drive from the nearest hospital (if you follow the speed limits).

I've had the idea of walking out into the woods at night, then calling my countries emergency phone number and telling them I've found a dead body. My idea is that they will send an ambulance and be able to track my location with my cellphone. When they tell me an ambulance has been sent, I hang myself before they arrive.

Would this work?

https://youtu.be/mjnAE5go9dI
>>
Buck up and deal with life. Stop being a pussy!
>>
write a note that your running off with circus then just jump off a desolate cliff somewhere.

that way not only wont they be hurt every year the circus comes to town they will happy to hopefully finally see you again.
>>
>>730966460
Carve satanism stuff on to your body first. Local satanists will take the blame and you will become a martyr.
You are already going to hell for suicide, might as well have the marks
>>
>>730966832
You, Sir, are a goddamn saint
>>
>>730958132
Make it look accidental.
I remember a time when this would phase me. The there was a time where I pretended not to care.
Now my first instinct was to give you advice on it.
>>
>>730958132
kill your family first then Anne Hirro
>>
>>730966876
Coroner can tell the difference between self inflicted wounds
>>
>>730958132
Bro, don't. Seriously.

Suicide doesn't solve anything. It just SEEMS the easy way out.

Been fighting it for 13 years now. I eventually learned that dying solves nothing and the world only lose someone who could have been willing to do useful stuff but never had the chance and eventually gave up.

I can get your back, brother.
>>
>>730959345
Why? Because there are people out there who care about someone besides themselves?
>>
There is no way you are not going to devastate your family. All things pass. Don't get too buried in your thoughts and self deprecation. Change your routine up and definitely talk to someone. I swear to you that whatever is bothering you is not worth your life my friend. I get to that point too and I tell myself not to because "I'll hurt my family" but the truth is, deep down inside I know that it's not the solution to anything and there is always a shred of hope out there...no matter how small. You have to force yourself to have control over your thoughts and emotions. Changing your routine and maybe your surroundings can help. Seriously though, talk to someone. A loved one, a psychologist, maybe even a stranger if you feel more comfortable doing so. Also give yourself some credit for your good qualities. We can change at any moment, believe me, and tomorrow doesn't have to be bleak. You just have to make a choice and be your own advocate. Sometimes people, situations, or catastrophes bring us to the brink. It happens to us all. But you have to be the captain of your own ship, and when you get these thoughts, step out of the snow globe in your head and look at things from the outside in. Then you have to steer yourself to less turbulent waters. I don't know you and you don't know me, but believe things can change. I know you can do it and if you're honest you know you can to.
>>
>>730968018
Wouldn't satanists coerce him to carve the symbols on to himself?

Unless satanists have turned into gay pussies
>>
>>730959102
Where am I, Reddit?
>>
>>730968038
It is the easy way out and does indeed solve everything.
No life, no problems for you. And other peoples response is irrelevant as you are both unaware and dead.

Your problem was and is your own indescision over the choice.
>>
>>730958553
a guy i know tried that. picked a massive tree on a long street, totaled his car, spent a month in coma.
didn't die.
>>
>>730968018
No one gets anything from dying.

Death is not the end of the problems. It MAY be for you, but not for everybody around you.

Everybody contemplates suicide because shit is usually overwhelming. But you have to find faith in friends. If you don't have any, you have to open yourself up to make some---I know, it's dumb and looks almost impossible, but it happens /b/rother. But you Really need to get out of your comfort zone.

No matter how you die, you WILL hurt your family. Suicide is shameful, yes, but so is death. It produces pity on everyone involved, which, most often than not, is worse than shame.
>>
>>730968427

See

>>730968348
>>
>>730968058
Go back to plebbit you faggot ass. Or go slit your wrists some more, I'll be happy with either.
>>
Oh God crying sucks. And dogs. And crying.
>>
Have you turned on the car yet??
>>
>>730962443
gr8 idea m8
>>
>>730958132

Invite you parent to dinner. Have a serieus talk about how you feel and your intentions. Ask if they are okay with your grown up choice or see a way to help you get out of with without you taking any more advantage of them (like: "gib meney or else")

In the end no one can stop you, but before you go it would be nice for loved ones to not have any feels of blame on their part.
>>
it's not possible. you have to kill your whole family or better: go seek professional help. don't do it OP
>>
>>730968348
>>730968241
THIS.

/b/rother, remember that NOTHING in the world is easy. If it looks to be too good to be true, it is.

There is no easy way out. Never. Out of anything.

But you cannot keep doing exactly what you've done all your life and expect the results to be different. No matter how much you want, you cannot just wish for a better life, or an end to your pain and never make an effort for it.

Life's that: a series of ruthless efforts towards uncertain and usually unpredictable results.

You need to understand that dying changes nothing. It just tricks you into thinking that.
>>
>>730968300
Depends on the kind of sacrifice.
>>
You could try indoctrination into the military complex blah blah blah pride blah blah don't sell yourself short blah, just don't blah blah
>>
>>730969169
But it is the easy way out m8.

See

>>730968348
>>
>>730958132
By family do you mean your parents or your kids?
If kids then hire someone to kill you but choose wisely because it will shape their thoughts
> hire muslim if you want to blame it on muhhameds
> hire nignog to blame on thugs
> death by cop to blame cops (impossible if you are white)
> reverse double homo-hate crime

In the end it won't matter you'll just do what is easiest. You'll leave a huge mess behind financially and physically, even your room and internet history, and no one liked you anyway if you're that suicidal, but they'll be fucked up anyway. Got pets? They'll be put down after you die no matter what preparations you make
>>
>>730968427
I'm not OP (you replied to me >>730968018 )
But this is why I drove a wedge between me and my family. I don't live for them. I wanted freedom from their expectations. And if I want I can choose to disappear entirely from their lives. By disappear usually I mean move away and never speak to them again. But if I was ever at a low point I wouldn't feel guilty for offing myself because to live just for the sake of others is a miserable existence.
>>
>>730969273
Their virginity??
>>
>>730969955
Well there are a few kinds of sacrifice. Sacrifice of another(small sacrifice), getting someone to sacrifice themselves (bonus points sacrifice), and the sacrifice of something personal/of oneself (true sacrifice).
>>
Also they have plans for a super train in India. No sleep till New Delhi!
>>
Get aids suffer, they'll be glad to see you go.
>>
>>730970194
Sauce?
>>
>>730970485
Just religious hubbub.
Satanism is founded on principles of sacrifice.

I believe in some of it myself but know it's nuts at the same time

Sacrifice of oneself is the only true form of sacrifice on can make. Or at least the supposedly most powerful.
>>
File: eggplant.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eggplant.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>730958132
I'd recommend you not suiciding. That's probably the best way to not hurt your family or people who love you.

With that said, if you're intent on going through with it then you're not going to want to destroy or damage property. You're going to want to do it in a way that makes it so it's not your parents or loved ones who find your body. You're going to want to put your own money aside for a funeral so there's no financial burden on anyone else. Lastly, don't be gruesome about it. You should try to allow your parents and loved ones an open casket if you think that's what they'd want.
>>
Don't
>>
>>730971410
Sounds like you are suggesting booze , pills , car in garage, and Radiohead scenario.
>>
>>730958708
Cut your own brakes I guess? idk man

It's not even guaranteed to kill you
>>
>>730971218
Sounds more like mysticism or Wiccan.

I am talking about lucifer sticking a branding iron up the popes ass satanism, not this classy paganism.
>>
>>730971630
That's for OP to decide. Don't get blood on the carpet or let your parents walk in to find your hanging body. Be courteous about it. I will say that pills are risky since there are people who try to suicide that way and fail, instead ending up harming themselves and causing brain damage through an overdose.
>>
make sure to livestream it, op
>>
>>730958132
>join army
>get deployed
>wait for enemy to throw grenade
>"heroically" dive on it to save fellow soldiers
You'll an hero a hero
>>
>>730971808
Carbon monoxide doesn't need the pills, the pills are to help the sleep fairies come and send his soul to everlasting damnation
>>
Hire a hitman, that way they think you were hot shit
>>
>>730958632
Just kill yourself faggot, go cut your wrists a bit for attention if you're really this much of a pathetic cunt.
>>
>>730961575
>Traps ain't gay
Yeah. They are. And so are you faggot.
>>
DUBS cHeCkEm
>>
d u b s
u
b
s
c h e c k e m
h
e
c
k
e
m
>>
>>730958132
Need an idea for suicide i hear??? well fell, just try to take a piece of cake away from my wife!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE??!!
>>

▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>
>>730972233
CAN YOU?!?!?!?!
>>

▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>
>>730972330
>>730972456
Sauce?? Moar??
>>
>>730958132
make it look like something else
>go pick fights in the hood with niggers in the middle of breaking the law
>hope you get recognized as some sort of hero

or
>pay a hitman to kill you
>expect that he'll hide the body so that it won't be found, for both of your best interests
>>
>>730971806
Wiccans are not really into the who sacrifice thing. More of a balance with nature sort of deal.

Mysticism is a cross between showmanship and bored housewives who think they're special.

I'm just not mentioning the darker side of Satanism. Like child sacrifice. There is a lot more mild Satanists out there than the hot irons and murder, though.
>>
>>730972233
She really does have an issue with her weight... its sad actually...
>>
File: vIjBL.jpg (597KB, 1781x795px) Image search: [Google]
vIjBL.jpg
597KB, 1781x795px
>>730958434
>>730958439
>>730958839
>>730958964
>>730959151
>>730959265

this is what moral fags from reddit look like, just ignore them
>>
File: VBW3viW.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
VBW3viW.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
>>730973039
>>
>>730972782
ugh, ever since that wedding... that butter suffer has had her way with whatever food she wants... she's so gross, she wheezes
>>
>>730973089
>Fatty with the niglett...
Golly Gee. I wonder where daddy is.

Sometimes I'm so proud of myself to not be involved with the rest of humanity.
>>
>>730973258
i think she ate him
>>
>>730973306
Kek
White widow
>>
>>730973039
I can't help laughing at the guy on the left end looking like he's just drunk enough to not give a shit where he is and what kind of picture he's involved in. Like he's giving his little brother a ride to this shit, and he gonna have his damn cake with a beer if he wants to.>>730973039
>>
File: Final Exit Diagram.jpg (69KB, 500x810px) Image search: [Google]
Final Exit Diagram.jpg
69KB, 500x810px
>>
>>730958132
Quit facebook
>>
>>730958132
aids
>>
>>730958132
Honestly, if you want to die, join the military. Make sure you pass all the tests so you'll actually get in. If you get the opportunity to die, if you call that an opportunity, you'll at least die either doing something noteworthy on a tour of duty (inb4 military fags are political right hand scum) or you'd be taking the place of another service member who may have wanted to live and see their family. That way your sacrifice may not be in vain and you'd get an honorable death. And perhaps, in the time it takes you to be trained and deployed, you'll come around and realize there are things worth living for.
>>
Die a martyr
>>
Don't kill yourself.
>>
>>730958132
yell aloha snack before you an hero. family will immediately disown sand nigger son
>>
>>730958132
Take family with you.
>obvie
>>
>>730975104
Continuing, but if you do kill yourself, go in the woods far away, liquidate your assets, make sure someone knows what you've done. Don't be a burden on someone else, don't ruin their day or cost them time, money, and effort. Don't die with debt. Don't jump in front of a train or bus, don't jump into the river so a kid can see your corpse float ashore, don't blow your brains out in the bathroom. Go far into the woods and do whatever you have to do.
>>
>>730959182
Meatloaf is awesome tho
>>
Write notes to all people you think will be dramatically affected and run away as far as possible before killing yourself

It's what I'm doing In a few months
>>
>>730961619
I done that exact thing for the same reason, but in Bangkok. It was a total pain in the ass
>>
I would do anything for love but OP won't do : an hero by CO in car in garage listening to Radiohead
>>
>>730975844
How so? I want to go there, hot asian chicks everywhere.
>>
>>730958132
By growing up and facing the problems without acting like a bitch
>>
>>730963777
At least he delivered, never been in a thread like this and seen that before
>>
>>730958132
Kill them first.
>>
>>730976069
Nah full of cunts after your money. Looking back on it, it was a sausage fest too, their women stay at home a lot I guess
>>
>>730961272
>10,000k
so 10 million dollars
>>
File: GSLhD2q-1.png (31KB, 1307x307px) Image search: [Google]
GSLhD2q-1.png
31KB, 1307x307px
>>
>>730976497
But this.
>>
if your white then well need you for the day of the rope, so don't kill yourself.
However if you ain't white then you would be doing us a favor by noosing your self
>>
>>730977426
Forgot link
https://youtu.be/jNMLAvXb3pc
>>
>>730969680
You sound like devious, untrustworthy little rat by the things you say, I don't like people like you.
>>
>>730977569
>your
>well
>day of the rope
>ain't
White trash confirmed
>>
>>730958132
Create a cult, make them join it.
Organize a whole cult suicide.
???
profit
>>
>>730958132
Watch "Its a Wonderful Life" then tell me how you feel.
>>
I've taken the "get help" advice and been on medication and in therapy for almost a year. Sometimes, it doesn't get better and seeking help doesn't work.
>>
>>730959182
Fucking kek
>>
You shouldn't do it; killing yourself is selfish. What you should do is persist, living in misery and anguish so that nobody around you has to acknowledge that something's wrong; which is not selfish of them at all.
>>
>>730958808
This was my idea. But I didn't think about fingerprints. You'd have to actually burn them off lol
>>
>>730958132

I've worked for a suicide hotline for about 9 months now. You get a lot more third party calls than you'd expect - people who call in on behalf of others, or to seek advice as to what they should do. The thought of losing someone close to them, even if it turns out to be unfounded, unequivocally scares the shit out of them.

Killing oneself makes them dead, so obviously that person doesn't suffer pain anymore, and they're spared the post-suicide fallout. However any pain that they carried is amplified and spread to everyone that was involved in their life; for those closest to them, they will never be whole again. It profoundly and irreversibly affects them, and only at the end of a long and punishing coping process do they finally gain some positive insight from losing someone near to them.

If you want someone to talk it over with: 8142375855
>>
Trips gets to pick his method of an hero.
>>
>>730958132
What's something that can be bough over the counter you can od on? Like sleeping pills or what?
>>
>>730958132
You could start learning how to spell, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_3531.jpg (130KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3531.jpg
130KB, 467x467px
>>730958132
YOU CANT dad shot himself 2 months ago legit destroyed both my siblings and myself
>>
>>730961341
I've been trying to kill myself for two months now. Always thought about it but never tried: in February did try it, failed horribly. Now my life is "better" but I feel like every damage is too much to stand anymore. I just want to die but I know my mom wouldn't get over it ever. I'm an only child, very fucked up situation I guess.
>>
Do drunk swimming. Get fucked up and then post on fb that you are going swimming lol.

Then drown like a gay fish.
>>
>>730958132
People put effort into you and that's how you repay them ? Fucking egotistical piece of trash, get your shit together.
>>
>>730977584
Go have a look, but don't give your hopes up.
The whore houses are coo, there's a big stage behind glass, and you choose your girl. They all try look pretty etc. There's 2 stages actually, 2 different prices, but they looked the same to me. You can sit and drink cheap beer while you decide
>>
>>730977912
Not the same fag but I've considered making martyrs out of antisjws to turn people against the extreme left. Only as a daydream and not real plans but still. Might be effective
>>
https://youtu.be/qdj986zVLcY

Watch this video. It will kill you slowly over time and they will have enough time to say their goodbyes.
>>
>>730979087
Cough syrup, drink like 5 bottles of robotuseen DX and buckle up for the wild ride, then you'll go into a coma and die
>>
>>730958132
Fuck yourself with a plunger and pull your intestines out through your ass.
>>
>>730958132

HEY ANON ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SAY LOOK /b/RO I KNOW YOU'RE IN A LOT OF PAIN BUT BUDDY YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO GO, THEY LOVE YOU /b/RO. AND HERE IS THE DEAL: YOU GOTTA REMEMBER THAT YOU WERE BORN WITH 295,000 TONS OF KICKASS BUILT RIGHT IN, SO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS HAVE ANOTHER SMOKE, OR DRINK ANOTHER BEER, THEN CALL IT A NIGHT. AND THEN WHEN YOU WAKE UP TOMORROW, KNOW THAT YOU'RE WAKING UP TO GO KICK SOME MAJOR ASS, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE BORN TO DO. AND /b/RO WE ARE WITH YOU! SO GET TO IT BUDDY, GO OUT THERE AND KICK SOME ASS - YOU CAN DO IT!
>>
>>730958132
You can only do it by making them hate you, which is extremely hard
>>
>>730964564
That's so nice anon, but what if everybody that "loves you actually just keep letting you down and hurting you? I'm kind of tired of fighting.
>>
>>730958132
Best way to commit suicide without hurting your family is to kill yourself by old age.
>>
>>730979423
People like you make me sick. Fuck you for demanding others live for you. If someone is miserable enough to kill themselves you fucks come along saying they shouldn't because "somebody loves them" then fuck you. Because to live in misery for the sole benefit of the people who care about you is bullshit. It's selfish of THEM to demand that.
>>
>>730979803
gay
>>
>>730958132
Don't kid yourself anon nobody loves you, No one will miss you.
>>
>>730979612
Wait, really? How many mg?
>>
File: IMG_5069.jpg (41KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5069.jpg
41KB, 480x457px
>>730979803
>All caps
>ALL caps
>Doesn't cap /b/
>>
File: 1491262302421.jpg (51KB, 337x541px) Image search: [Google]
1491262302421.jpg
51KB, 337x541px
>>730979435
Thanks anon. that guy films some hot as fuck Asians walking around. Here's teen for your time.
>>
A friend of mine just died in a car crash, it was thought to be accidental beleive me when i say it was the worst funeral ive ever been to, ive never cried so much in my life. Ive been to alot of funerals and dont really cry anymore, but the sobs of his mother cut right through what ever emotional resistance i have built up, if you do this to your mother you deserve to burn in hell cunt.
>>
>>730958434
Bull fucking shit
>>
make a bunch of money and leave it to your family after you die
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.