[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Freemasonry? Catholics keep talking about it like it's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 34

File: Freemasons-WA-Logo_NEW.gif (43KB, 773x594px) Image search: [Google]
Freemasons-WA-Logo_NEW.gif
43KB, 773x594px
What is Freemasonry?
Catholics keep talking about it like it's the Illuminati but what is it ACTUALLY about?
>>
Put bricks on buildings for free

Nice guys really
>>
It's full of banks, city council members, and business owners who have some slightly weird traditions.

All the "secrets" have been put online and they are boring as fuck.
>>
A bit like /pol/, a group of tryhards jerking eachother off over their imaginary influence
>>
>>730914870
So do they actually DO anything besides holding "secrets"?
Are they working towards some goal, or is it literally a cool kids club?
>>
>Has the internet
>has millions of sites at fingertips
>tons of information just laying around
>mega search engines to quickly find specific information
>goes to 4chan/b/ to ask the retards about the free masons.

Oh what an age we live in with all these luxuries, but you idiots refuse to even use them.

Sage
>>
>>730914652
At best, it's a charity and service organization with enough members to brag a little about giving you 'connections'. It coasts a bit on that reputation, but as has been said, it's not super secret anymore.

Think of it like the Knights of Columbus, but instead of Catholic charity work, its like, non-denominational charity work.

They give you nifty titles and you get to wear pins badges and stuff.

If you're into it, you're into it, if you're not, you're not.

But like most organizations, you get what you give.
>>
>>730915010
I live in Pooland, if I google it I get a bunch of catholic shit.
>>
>>730914956
They are useless nowadays

Shit was up in middleages, move along
>>
Their roots run deep into Egypt... they seem to incorporate hermeticism and kabballah into their beliefs. Some of the higher-ups in the rung have quite a degree of influence.
They have the know-how to make all sorts of "constructions" and you can infer as much meaning from that as you can.
>>
File: 1280px-Pomnik_romana_dmowskiego.jpg (473KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Pomnik_romana_dmowskiego.jpg
473KB, 1280x960px
>>730915100
Pic related spent most of his career shit-talking presidents for having "judeo-masonic connections" and got himself this statue in the capitol, there must be something to this.
>>
>>730915060
this is not an excuse.

you're being lazy.

you won't find the answers you're looking for here.
>>
Bunch of o.c.ds in their own he-man women haters clubs.
>>
>>730915496
>this is not an excuse.
I LITERALLY cannot find any info that isn't written either by or for catholics. What do you want me to do?
>>
>>730915587
do schools not teach kids how to research information in Poland?

I'm not aware of any laws in Poland censoring internet, so I'm pretty sure you have access to everything everyone else has.
>>
>>730914652
I know a couple master masons what ever the fuck even means. Anyway there just pretty normal people. Maybe they have more respect/influence from an inner circle of friends becuase of how high they have climbed the step thing. I also know people who have been "black balled" which seems to mean that there respect and influence is stripped from them.
>>
>>730914652
Bunch of grown ass manchildren practicing an old Jewish ritual and pretending to be a brotherhood
A shitty cult based on nothing that achieves nothing. There is no need for an Illuminati in a modern democracy.
>>
>>730915587
> What do you want me to do
Not be so shit at research
>>
>>730915867
>do schools not teach kids how to research information in Poland?
My school literally had a web filter that blocked wikipedia.
No, we're tought internet is for retards and we should use books.
>>
>>730914652
brotherhood
>>
>>730916136
> Implying that's a bad thing
The internet _is_ for retards it takes a bit of experience to be able to see through the bullshit
>>
>>730914652

Master Mason reporting in. I actually belong to the Masonic Constitution in OP's image.

Basically we get together once a month, practice a whole bunch of ritualistic stuff - inb4 goats n virgins. Once all that is over with, we basically have a meal and drink heaps of alcohol and tell jokes and chat. Mainly we raise a lot of money for charities, scholarships, etc.
I like it because its open to every faith and race and there's no talk of politics. Pretty much everyone getting along without all the faggotry of today's SJW Feminazi bullshit world.
>>
File: Zion_pyramid.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zion_pyramid.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>730914652
>what is it ACTUALLY about?
>>
>>730916632
>practice a whole bunch of ritualistic stuff
What are your thoughts on these?
>>
>>730914652
jews controlling society. they are behind the mass immigration in Europe so their members can get cheap labour before the immigrants put the countries to blaze, then they can take control over the entire nations and disguise it as an act of security. then they will make the Jewish empire with Israel at the centre. if we are lucky, the jews will only kill the shitskins, if we're not they'll kill us too as revenge for the holocaust. these people are in power in a lot of places. you can identify them if they are liberal as fuck. they really aren't. they just want to weaken our culture and society until it's total anarchy, so they can swoop it up and take control in a strict Jewish reich.
>>
>>730916825
Thanks Grzegorz, remember to go to church tommorow.
>>
>>730916725
uh huh
Source?
>>
>>730914652
Check out Bill Schoebelen.
>>
>>730916794

I'm not too phased by it, there's actually nothing bad that happens. There's no goat sacrifice, there's no virgin tied to an altar, we don't gather and have a circle jerk.
A lot of the rituals and traditions stem from the 1700's and early 1800's. Obviously I can't say too much but its really more to do with a man's honour and integrity than anything else. Being an upstanding person of moral worth and virtue is the core principle of being a Freemason.
>>
File: bill meme.png (7KB, 593x83px) Image search: [Google]
bill meme.png
7KB, 593x83px
>>730917131
Nah I'm good.
>>
>>730917131
This is what I mean, whenever I bring this shit up I always get crazy conspiracy theories.
>>
Its a "secret" mens club basically OP.
My pop was a higher up back in his prime. They get together every so often and drink heaps without women around. But they work towards bettering the local neighborhood.
Its essentially died off now funnily enough due to Random breath tests. Members couldn't drink and drive. If you are a member in one area you can receive assistance in another area.
>>730915048
This bloke is pretty on point. But money doesnt buy you a place in the organisation its about you as a person and what you do. Similar to maybe a bikie club in that regard.
>>730915979
"Blackballing" is when a trial isnt successful. You attend a few meetings and members place black or white marbles in a hat to determine if they want you in the organisation. I believe if you get mostly white you are free to join but mostly black and you are denied membership.
>>
>>730917233
Tell us the secret of a master mason Hiram Abiff
>>
>>730917233
What's the point of the rituals? Is it a religious thing?
>>
>>730916632
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
File: Freemasons are jews.jpg (315KB, 639x513px) Image search: [Google]
Freemasons are jews.jpg
315KB, 639x513px
>>730917090

Always hele, ever conceal, and never reveal, right, Hiram?

There are plenty of books on the subject. the dedicated researcher will find international Jewry, freemasonry, and communism.
>>
>>730917676
there is no "secrets" mate. Just as a member you take an oath to not disclose what the organisation practices. If someone were to talk about it, they would be disgracing themselves more than anything.
>>
>>730917676

Once you join Freemasonry and advance through the degrees of Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft and eventually Master Mason, you will find out. Until then, I cannot reveal any secrets entrusted unto me.
>>
>>730917749
Anyone of any religion is free to join. The organisation is about bettering mankind and the local area through charity and scholarships that sort of thing.
>>
>>730917828
>smoloko.com
Thanks, can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.
This website looks like it was made in the 90's
>>
>>730917906
You've never witnessed what I'm talking about? You, and master mason, didn't recognize the quote I used?
>>
>>730917994
Yeah but if the rituals aren't religious, what are they for?
>>
You join a brotherhood of helping each other. If you never had a family or want to feel a connection to helping others. You will partisipate in long known traditions. If your family is in trouble or your in a hospital there will always be a mason who will come to aid or be with you. Its like a faternity for life.
>>
>>730918317
As someone who's family is filled with alcoholics and cunts, this looks appealing.
Is there a catch?
>>
>>730918015

Is that a loaded question?
Im not actually a member myself, i know people who have asked me to join as im a Nursefag and could apparently provide alot to their programs. (You need to know 2 active members to apply.
Its never interested me that much. I just know what my pop and dad told me about it
>>730918208
Rituals are just like any club or gang, they follow a set schedule i believe; Eg, readings from masonic literature, agenda for the evening, plans for the future of the group. There is no crazy slaughtering, slapping on the ass like the simpsons...
>>
>>730918585
>You need to know 2 active members to apply
Why are they so selective?
>>
>>730918539
You get out of it what you put in. If you a looking for a brotherhood, maybe a position of power or guidance to others, drinking and you like helping others out, it could be what ur after.
My grandfather immigrated to australia when he was young, because he was a mason, when he arrived to Australia he was immediately offered work, a car, temp housing, all through the organisation.
>>
>>730918706
Less dickheads i guess. If two masons know you are a decent person it would get rid of the randoms that want in for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>730918585
>masonic literature
Go on.
>>
>>730918950
Very old books and scripture. Wish i knew more myself mate. I assume its something like a "Bible" written by elders that helps keep everyone in that chapter on the same path.
>>
>>730919211
So it is a dogmatic thing after all.
Can someone verify this?
>>
>>730914652
It's a rich white male protestant brotherhood.
>>
>>
>>
>>730914652
It's Evil and dangerous that's all you need to know. And it's connected to Illuminati and Elite Bankers and secret societies
(((Masons )))
>>
File: 1459086776445-2.png (676KB, 866x702px) Image search: [Google]
1459086776445-2.png
676KB, 866x702px
>>
>>730918950
>>730919211

Most of the time they're just books about the history of Freemasonry or the history of the local Lodge and/or Constitution.
Every Grand Lodge has a library that is open to the public, in Australia at least.
If people are that interested what those old tomes contain, go check out their state's GL library.
>>
>>730919497
>It's Evil and dangerous that's all you need to know.
Did a priest tell you that?
>>
>>730919422
>>730919462
Incorrect.
doesn't matter what religion you are as long as you have similar ideals to the organisation to better mankind.
>>
>>730914652
its a super special club for unattached old men with money.

Somewhere on the internet is a confirmed authentic letter from Benjamin Franklin concerning the exact time this once preservative order became a club via wheel grease.

I've seen the special rooms. The leading party members get hardline phone wires run directly to their homes so they can talk about super cool secret stuff. Where as you're all thinking its codes and anagrams the truth is they got just as lazy as everyone else. AMA or don't. I found the blue house all by myself and they wouldn't let me in their club. No surprise they don't want people who are too smart.
>>
>>
>>730919513
It's literally illegal here.
I don't want to travel abroad just visit a library and find out I'm not interested, especially as a poorfag.
>>
>>730919724
>what they say in indoc is obviously the truth

Try the military kiddo
>>
>>730919756
What is that picture even supposed to be?
Yes people liked posing for picutres back then.
>>
>>730919498
To be fair though the supreme court of Israel has actually fought against settling the West bank
>>
It's a Gay club for special boys who like to feel like they mean something.
>>
>>730919826
>Obviously the truth...
>Posts random shitty quality scanned document
You need to learn to internet mate.
>>
>>730919498
>illuminati
k
>>
>>730919954
>not the document scanner
>literally what they say in indoc

You need to calm your tits gayboy
>>
Met a super fedora lord tier mason, he was pretty cool but young and very very "redpilled" in the most flat earth crazy possible way. Like he didn't believe in conspiracy shit but he could not dismiss it. He once said all of wikipedia is discredited due to people being able to edit shit themselves, even though they require sources to be cited. The connections and shit are real, you don't need 2 people to see about being let in, you just show up and ask for the one guy you know there, or give his name saying he sent you. Its almost all ceremony based on the idea of laying bricks to build a foundation of society. Like helping people out and shit. They do have connections though. This kid went from working a shitty factory job to being a fucking investment banker in 3 months time. He was 19. I'd join but I'm way too lazy to go and socialize on some sort of schedule.

>>730919756
They are just giving them selves a titty twister to keep from shivering in the cold while they pose, this is a well known fact and unrelated to freemasonry.
>>
>>730920112
>secret societies helped my friend be less of a delusional tinfoil

and you live on bizarro earth?
>>
>>730920056
Im married, nice attempt at an insult though.
>>
>>730916632
Tim?
>>
>>730920251
no you aren't
>>
>>730920251
pictures or it didn't happen
>>
File: 1492822691518.png (359KB, 566x619px) Image search: [Google]
1492822691518.png
359KB, 566x619px
>>730920232
I don't know if hes any less delusional, he's just one of those "woke" kids who still has a whole lot to learn about the world.

>>730920365
FUCKING SAVAGE M8 OMG HOLY SHIT GET THE BURN HEAL QUICK
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
>>
It's nothing more than a male fraternity. Some charity and public works are done. This varies depending on the desires of the local Grand Lodge.

There's really nothing more to it.

32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason here.
>>
>>730920112

Bullshit. Joining or attempting to join for monetary or personal gain is one sure way to get blackballed.

And yes, you do need to know two people - one person to propose you as a person of moral worth and a person to second that proposal. You then go through a vetting process months before the white and black ball ballot even begins.
>>
>>730920461
see. just a circle jerk like /b/ where a bunch of stupid people get pumped into an echo chamber and now they don't have to play by the rules because they're better than you. a narcissism breeding cult
>>
>>730914956
It's a social club which is hard to understand in the world of modern technology. Why would one want to be in a social club? The same reason someone would join a frat. Because you want to belong to an in-group that extends across the whole world. Wherever you go you can find a mason's hall and have a group of people that share a common interest.
>>
File: 1448909391681.jpg (110KB, 600x483px) Image search: [Google]
1448909391681.jpg
110KB, 600x483px
>>
>>730920705
even if that common interest is drinking beer and being alone. woo
>>
>>730920638
I didn't say he joined for personal gain, he just got his life set straight after he joined. Everyone on this fucking site is so ready to point a goddamn finger and prove some one wrong.
>you don't need 2 people to see about being let in, you just show up and ask for the one guy
>one person to propose you as a person of moral worth and a person to second that proposal.

>>730920668
at least they get a cool handshake and a ring
>>
>>730918015
You must wait till the construction took is complete. Please be patient you three.
>>
>>730914956
They get all the goverment service contracts at extremely profitable rates, they get out of jail when caught, the judges dismiss criminal cases against eachother and give big fines against comtetitors

Its economic terrorism
>>
File: into-the-trash-it-goes.png (142KB, 350x227px) Image search: [Google]
into-the-trash-it-goes.png
142KB, 350x227px
>>730920609
>1943
>>
>>730920854
good point. that ring is pretty tits. I know how to do the hanshake but I dont remember (cba) any of the followup questions.
>>
>>730920781
>it's just an innocent club kekko
>>
>>730920905
Its always about who you know...
>>
>>730920781
This is supposed to prove what?
>>
>>730921038
Don't be mad at us cause we don't get spending tickets like you.
>>
>>730920905
Source?
>>
>>730920852
Most mason's are family men. My grandfather joined because he enjoyed socializing with his fellow members every week and doing charity work to make up for being a raging alcoholic the first half of his life.
>>
>>730921069
>gives nothing to argue with
>masonic shill tries to start one anyway
>>
>>730920990
some thing something are you a traveling man
some thing something heading west to east, or maybe thats backwards.
>>
>>730920852
There is no alcohol allowed in the lodge. Your thinking of the elks
>>
>>730921117
wow
>>
>>730921160
No, I mean it.
What is that supposed to prove? They're into fighting fires?
>>
File: 1468275631879.jpg (355KB, 1900x908px) Image search: [Google]
1468275631879.jpg
355KB, 1900x908px
they haven't changed for years
is just a rich guys club
they help each another network
they are not above law and dont do any thing crazy shady, but do help each another a lot
the whole reason to exist was some masons having problems transporting they are shit to construction site because of some king or something lol
so youd get the idea behind them
>>
I would assume 4chan would love the Masons because it's a no girls allowed club.
>>
>>730921128
except they aren't. familes are socially fulfilling. without any difficulty of thought, social clubs and frats appeal to those without social skills
>>
>>730916825
They want to kill whites bc thats their only remaining threat
>revenge for the holoshit
Great goyim, cukt to the max
>>
>>730921319
It doesn't have anything to do with wealth.

Want to see a rich guy club? Go to the private golf courses.
>>
>>730921206
there sure is friendo. many lodges become "masonic centers" in the interest of avoiding public awkwardness where every bit of shit goes down. No rules.
>>
>>730921434
This is true. More farmers and mechanics in my lodge then rich guys.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
>>
>>730921359
You. Are. Retarded.

People without social skills don't put themselves in extremely social situations. they sit at home and watch tv.
>>
>>730921477
I guess I'll bring that up at the next meeting and see if we can become a "masonic center" so we can drink.
>>
>>730921434
think you're missing what a "club" is. golf courses are for rich pricks who DONT want to talk to eachother except to compare dicks
>>
every last saturday of the month they kill again
people who go missing to never be found are the sacrifice

Samael and Sister Abagail takes them all
>>
>>730920781
It should be noted, none of these are official patches.
>>
>>730921531
>people can't recognize their own fallacies

I think you are the idiot.
>>
File: 1340600143519.png (500KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
1340600143519.png
500KB, 625x790px
>>730918905
>need 2 people to vouch for you to
>reason being to stop the group from being infected with random cunts that wanna join for the wrong reasons
Sounds like trying to get a Corporation in Eve Online to be honest.
>>
>>730921637
>sister Abigail
Nigga u watching wrasslin?
>>
File: New_Mexico_State_Police.jpg (29KB, 325x367px) Image search: [Google]
New_Mexico_State_Police.jpg
29KB, 325x367px
>>730920781
>google "new mexico state police"
Find this
Fake news?
>>
>>730921607
I'm sorry, are you still talking out of your ass about things you've don't know anything about?
>>
>>730921707
Nah customs patches for when they go to events is all.
>>
>>730921644
>It should be noted, none of these are official patches.
What are they, fan made?
Seriously, are they allowed to make their own?
>>
>>730921570
I doubt you can simply "become" a community center just like that. Of course, if you're burning money to stay warm I'm probably wrong.
>>
>>730921761
Yes.
>>
>>730921705
Most MMOs are infested with normies who don't even roleplay.
You're one of them if you unironically post this shit.
>>
>>730921747
>customs patches
???
What's the fucking point?
>>
File: 0510279805.gif (427KB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
0510279805.gif
427KB, 200x184px
>>730921706
>>
>>730921796
>burning money to stay warm
Dude we don't even have 2 ply tp at lodge
>>
>>730921674
That's your opinion which is lost in the opinions of over six billion people on this planet. No one cares about your opinion.
>>
>>730921867
Just to show who they are. Alot of Masons are ex military and current law enforcement.
>>
>>730921800
So if you want you can have that weird angel with a trumpet mormons have?
Then there's no conspiracy if people just make them themselves.
>>
>>730921709
>insults and speaking to the audience vs addressing the statement

Teach u that in mason school?

>you've don't know

falling for bait aren't I?
>>
>>730921922
So...
There's no conspiracy to this?
>>
>>730921761
Yes, basically. Many mason lodges have fundraisers for local police organizations. They make those patches to show support. You won't see any officers wearing these on duty or really anytime except at like mason events or whatever and they have them on their mason cosplay.
Also people collect patches. It's a real thing
>>
>>730921838
>thinking Eve is an MMO
There are no friends, just mutually beneficial contracts.
>>
>>730921871
Ready for that shit show that's going to be the house of horrors. I hope it's like a cheesy neighborhood haunted house. This Randy this is the innards of sister Abigail, cut to Randy with his hands in spaghetti.
>>
>>730921882
>but mine is better

desperation is a stinky cologne john
>>
>>730921947
No conspiracy other then law enforcement gives me less of a hard time then you if they are a brother.
>>
>>730920781
>be mason
>want to show off that I'm a mason and a good citizen
>make this
>WOW SHADY CONSPIRACY SHIT
It's like saying the government is ran by mormons because mormons can be policemen.
>>
>>730919397
You are thinking of the Orange Order/ orange men. Freemasonry is open to all religious beliefs. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Order
>>
>>730921934
Are you a Mason? I so you or have you ever belonged to a private country club? If not then shut the fuck up and stop pretending to know what you're talking about random Internet know-it-all.
>>
>>730921985
lmao you an /asp/ie or do you go to /wooo/?

Wrestling is my shit, People dont understand that Ric Flair was a Mason
>>
>>730921875
dang. guess lodges vary wildly. ours is very old and part of the original town construction so its all Greco roman gold guilded trim and shit.
>>
>>730922161
Fancy. Nope ours was built on the shitty side of town by the brothers. Just brick and paint.
>>
>>730922159
All I knew about was /asp/ on here.
>>
>>730922023
so discrimination

first post something so I know you aren't just baiting. Tell me the original purpose of radian math or something
>>
>>730922048
Yes.

looks like you're the faggot now
>>
>>730922338
Shit my man I haven't been raised but for two months and I don't remember going over radian math. Do know a thing or two about bees.
>>
>>730922265
do you have a picture or maybe a description? that's an inspiring story. no sarcasm
>>
>>730919772
If you cannot find information on Freemasonry as a Catholic, see if you can find information on the knights Templar. Every Knights Templar member today is a Freemason, and their relationship with the Catholic Church has not been servered to my knowledge
>>
>>730922481
Our past master was working on compiling a history for our 100th but I don't know if it made it online. All I know is a brother donated the land and another donated the materials plus the labor of three actual Masons to build it.
>>
>>730922574
There was a papal bull way back rhat served ties between catholics and Masons. But the pope realized how much good we actually did so he made the knights Templar. Same concept but exclusively Catholic.
>>
>>730922574
Um, the knights templar organization was destroyed after most of it's members were put on trial for heresy
>>
>>730922789
They made and attempt to destroy them but how do you kill and organization with more money and influence then you? Check out Swedens history around that time.
>>
>>730922875
um, because there aren't any knights templars left?
there's no direct connection between the original organization and modern groups.
>>
>>730923073
>no direct connection
>secret societies

NO WAY
>>
>>730923073
Yep no direct connection, nothing to see here move along anon
>>
somebody start talking about OSO or something see if we can get this thread autosaged
>>
https://worldtruth.tv/satanic-symbols-in-washington-d-c/
>>
>>730923440
>OSO
https://youtu.be/dsJ0IS0ZdZ4 ???
>>
>>730923440
We could talk about pizzagate
>>
>>730922316
420chan/wooo

Just dont act like a cunt or a 4channer there, its a whole hell of a lot more laid back and less tolerant of lazy shit posting. They have a fucking pirate broadcast tube for every ppv.
>>
File: 1486869514641.jpg (107KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1486869514641.jpg
107KB, 600x703px
>>730915010

jesus christ, you are a sour fuck. get a hobby.
>>
>>730923543
I can never get that four minutes of my life back.
>>
>>730923579
Good to know. Thanks anon
>>
>>730923543
>0:11
That's slavic as fuck.
>>
>>730923720
What's it about? I don't want to waste time.
>>
Just a friendly reminder that the Index Librorum Prohibitorum is available online
>>
>>730923844
mental warfare
>>
>>730924007
K i'll watch it then.
>>
>>730914956
they drink and hang out.
>>
>>730923720
Why did you even watch the whole thing?
>>
>>730924120
Doesn't seem like something to be obsessing over.
What do people have against that?
>>
>>730924178
not everyone is allowed in.
>>
>>730924307
It's to be expected they don't accept arseholes and nazis, isn't it?
>>
>>730914652

freemasons are guys who created a secret club a long time ago to have a place to go to get out of the house and drink with their buddies, under the guise of "honey we do important public service stuff secretly" to make their nagging wives leave them the fuck alone

it is for this reason that i, too, am a freemason
>>
bluetile lounges album lowercase was recorded there near the monunent hill
>>
>>730924454
Why do people hate that?
>>
>>730924418
and pretty much everyone else that doesnt know someone in the club. it's basically an exclusive country club without the golf.
>>
>>730924545

because feminism

women hate men-only clubs, fuck they even got a woman into augusta

men, we were stupid to give women the right to vote. do you realize how much money we'd all have if we never allowed women to vote? no welfare, no unemployment, no food stamps - shit, the top tier income tax rate would be 15%. we would be fucking RICH and we'd all get to take rides in kickass motherfucking warplanes to boot

join the freemasons. its the last bastion of male independence on the planet
>>
>>730924454
>flashbacks to that episode of flintstones where Barney joins the volunteer fire department
Is it kinda like that?
>>
>>730920905
lol fuck no. you should actually try to read on the subject before puking shit all over the internet
>>
>>730924753
>feminism
>most haters are catholics and muslims
???
>>
>>730924134
I could not look away, my god.
>>
I don't know any masons but I want to join. I've heard that I just need to keep requesting to join at the local hall until they let me in. Also, I commute for work out of town two out of every three weeks. Can I still join?
>>
File: cchxh1Y.jpg (60KB, 540x641px) Image search: [Google]
cchxh1Y.jpg
60KB, 540x641px
>>730924753
>>>/trash/
>>
>>730924454
HEAR HEAR
>>
>>730924849
How often do you post in rekt threads?
>>
>>730924896

enjoy your high tax rate, you cuck

meanwhile, my account in Switzerland just keeps growing and growing
>>
>>730924887
have the entrance dues and talk to the grandmaster. invites are expected, but not necessary.
>>
>>730914870
That's why they're secret.
>>
>>730924610
>shit club for twats
Thanks
>>
>>730925280
and now that the balloon is popped, you can all go home.
>>
File: 1485454369489.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1485454369489.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>730924085
>>730924007
>>
>>730915010
kek
>>
>>730925509
I didn't click it yet.
Is it some nighmare inducing shit?
>>
>>730924085
I regret everything.
>>
>>730925430
no, its a drinking club for people who are better than you.
>>
>>730925633
just don't anon
>>
>>730925696
>shit club for twats

thanks
>>
>>730925697
Don't dare me.
Is it gore?
>>
>>730925779
I double dog fucking dare you....no TRIPLE DOG
>>
>>730916257
underrated post>>730916632
>>
File: 1483145834832.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483145834832.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>730925862
TELL ME WHAT IS IT
>>
File: whats-in-the-box.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
whats-in-the-box.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>730925949
>>
>>730914652
No one is doing this, you fucking moron. You're just bigoted against Catholics.
>>
>>730926109
I-I'll do it... I'm gonna play it...
Should I?
>>
>>730926173
>No one is doing this, you fucking moron. You're just bigoted against Catholics.
I live in Poland.
The news shit-talk them every now and again.
>>
>>730925759
no, its a drinking club for people who are better than you. how are you not getting this?
>>
>>730917946
but you're in the interwebz and anonymous. You can tell your /b/ros
>>
>>730926173
The catholic church literally ban people from joining them.
>>
>>730926298
>shit club
ie drinking, nothing new
>for twats
people who need to feel important

How aren't you?
>>
>>730926209
>>730926109
Why the fuck did you make me do it?
You fucking waste of space holy shit.
>>
>>730918015
one hand washes the other
>>
>>730926392
>>730926269
>>730926173

Hey dumbass
>>730923921
>>
>>730926511
>>>/a/
Nobody cares.
>>
>>730924454
This answer is BS. I could easily tell you all the real secrets of freemasonry. I've had inside connections and personally read material that I shouldn't have, and I know enough that I should be killed. Why just last night I was reading one of the many books that I know that nonmasons shouldn't know of. I'll take any questions and give as explicit of an answer as I can. Sadly my old PC died or else I'd make a dropbox that had most of the rituals from the x = y series.
>>
>>730918539
I literally laughed out loud
>>
>>730926269
>>730926392
Just a bunch of cowardly bigots always looking to take shots at the Catholic church
>>
>>730926587
>lets argue about things we don't actually care enough about to research

Honestly I don't know what I expected. You're right.
>>
>>730918317
>>730917994
>>730917493

Organization*
Participate*

That shit was bugging the fuck out of me.
>>
>>730914652
my granddad was a mason
>>
>>730926431
thats not what those terms mean, but ok I guess if it makes you feel better about not being part of the freemasons.

youre welcome here on the chan.
>>
>>730914956
We argue about what we're going to have for dinner lol
>>
>>730926610
This answer WAS bs. it is very much true today. fyi all the "secrets" are in plain sight 555/6660
>>
>>730918585
>need two to join
Fuck, we had a local bar that was a "private" club and you had to have two members to allow you to be one of them. Wouldn't let me in thou.
>>
>>730926809
Thanks random loser related to merriam webster
>>
>>730919729
kek
>>
>>730919772
How can it be illegal to join a boys club?
>>
>>730926610
Looks bullshit.
Do they have a military?
>>
>>730926937
youre welcome.
>>
>>730916725
The top tier is YWHW. Or AmunRah. Good luck finding a source. Spoiler alert: you won't. Not on the internet.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (8KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
8KB, 212x212px
>>730926712
Thanks for contributing.
>>
>>730927168
YOU MAY HAVE TO CHECK OUT YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY FUCK

No joke they leave easter egg shit in libraries
>>
>>730927135
LOL Masons don't write any code words down in books. And if it's written it's in an indecipherable code to the laymens. What you think you know is disinformation hahahahaha
>>
>>730927345
>weapons grade
>>
>>730927265
" it on the internet" you fuck
>>
File: 1493338459661.jpg (222KB, 1040x1547px) Image search: [Google]
1493338459661.jpg
222KB, 1040x1547px
>>730914652
It's where they keep all the secrets they don't want you to know about.
>>
>>730927474
save us andy
>>
>>730920781
North Carolina Highway Patrol doesn't have a Mason symbol on it soooo ... nope
>>
>>730927593
>not reading the discussion before respondin

youre a bright one, mr grinch
>>
>>730921335
underrated
>>
>>730927448
the path can only be seen by those who can walk it. no harm in telling anyone
>>
>>730927654
I thought I did, whatda I miss?
>>
File: dumb frog.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
dumb frog.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>730927839
>>
>>730928091
>posts made up pic with no explanation cause me retarded for not reading his mind.
kek
>>
>>730915391
truth is that it's a boy's club that helps ensure a private venue for collusion between members of the business, judicial, political, and religious communities.

until fairly recently it's members were a rather exclusive mix of influential rich people who practiced philanthropy, while also working out ways to patronize the interests of other members with a view to political aspiration and compounded wealth.

a lot of what they used to do is now termed insider trading and influence peddling. legally, they've been de-balled as far as having any real influence financially and/or politically.
>>
>>730928298
this
>>
>>730928298
>fairly recently
>late 1800s

all of us missed the train bucko
>>
>>730928298
>legally
>this signed piece of paper with a magic stamp
>>
It's essentially a no girls allowed club
>>
>>730928510
berenSTAIN
>>
>>730914870
It's actually full of plebs who want to pretend they're in some super sekrit club
>>
>>730928552
>every hierarchal profession in existence

Except doctors right? doctors can still be trusted
>>
>>730928298
Because of internet exposure?
>>
>>730926610
This is literally the dumbest thing I've read on the internet.
>>
>>730926692
(you)
>>
>>730914652
The backstreet boys were made masons upon success

That alone is enough to make me cringe
>>
File: mm.jpg (86KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
86KB, 640x960px
Here
>>
>>730914652
Just a college fraternity for older guys, they just kind of sit around and drink and also do charity. They just pretend to be a secret society.
>>
>>730924085
https://youtu.be/fEsPOt8MG7E
>>
>>730928419
there were lodges in the seventies and eighties that boasted some very high powered and influential individuals.

some of them are currently serving prison terms, others have distanced themselves from the temples in order to avoid being smeared.

at any rate, the last nails were driven in the masonic coffin about 30 to 40 years ago. now they're just glorified shriners without the cool mini-cars.
>>
>>730931111
yo
quads
checkem'
>>
File: 20170429_125014.jpg (447KB, 607x1079px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_125014.jpg
447KB, 607x1079px
What's in the box /b/?
>>
>>730914764
FPBP

>>730914870
is it different from the masons? i found some mason shit in my grandfather's crap.
>>
File: IMG_2757.jpg (82KB, 640x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2757.jpg
82KB, 640x649px
>>730931111
kek
>>
>>730931557
A flag.
>>
>>730931637
>is it different from the masons?
It's literally the same, unless you're talking about some labour union.
>>
File: 20170429_125100.jpg (863KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_125100.jpg
863KB, 1920x1080px
>>730932472
>>
>>730933010
I was told they're not religious.
Open the book.
>>
File: 20170429_131415.jpg (344KB, 607x1079px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_131415.jpg
344KB, 607x1079px
>>730933113
Non-denominational would be more accurate
>>
File: 20170429_131427.jpg (475KB, 607x1079px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_131427.jpg
475KB, 607x1079px
>>730933113
>>
A bunch of faggots.
>>
>>730933544
timestamp?
>>
>>730921319
>the whole reason to exist was some masons having problems transporting they are shit to construction site because of some king or something lol

In medieval times, stone masons were the only peasants who could travel freely, hence "free mason"
Building a castle took a lot of time and masons, so they would build a lodge at the construction site where they would all hang out, draft plans, and carve important bits like spiral stairsteps.
In order to maintain their job security, the skills and maths they used to build were jealously guarded secrets, hence "masonic secrets"

That said, modern Free Masonry bears little resemblance to ye olde stonemasons
>>
File: Resized_IMG_20170429_132316.jpg (219KB, 2104x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_IMG_20170429_132316.jpg
219KB, 2104x1184px
>>730933682
>>
>>730915010

>not knowing he could be using 4chan as one of many resources amongst plenty of others

Keep crying, bitch nigger
>>
>>730934102
Wrong date retard.
>>
>>730934418
How do you figure that?
>>
>>730934589
i looked
Just dump the pics
>>
>>730934589
There aren't 29 months in a year
>>
I've only read two real comments here, both from Master Masons. All else is rubbish.

As a Past Master, I can assure you that the most correct statement about world domination and Freemasons is that we do it one dinner plate at a time.

If you are sincerely curious, try contacting your local lodge and see if you like the guys. Maybe you too can eat your way into power and influence.
>>
>>730934879
How's that burger tasting?
>>
>>730934922
>trying to get me into your occult
fuck off
>>
>>730920609
There's some bullshit about JFK being friends with Hitler or some shit.
Do people believe this stuff?
>>
>>730934922
Just curious, what's the Freemasons stance on immigration?
>>
>Lucifer
Happy hunting!
>>
>>730929061
Worry not brother, he was taken care of. Cast not your pearls before swine.
>>
I'm a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Freemason
Your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
It's pretty much adult boy scouts
>>
File: Screenshot_20170429-201950.png (260KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170429-201950.png
260KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170429-202253.png (334KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170429-202253.png
334KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>730934922
If one was a practicing Magi, would it be better to join the freemasons, or another group?
>>
>>730937957
good
>>
I see the Americans are thinking they know what Scottish Rites Freemasonry actually is, but they don't.

I seen some shit, talking about Judaism etc, nothing to do with Freemasonry.

Doesn't matter the religion you just need to believe in a higher being in the universe, be respectable, open minded and have a main skill or trade.

There is devil worshipping, sacrifices, black magic etc, that is all BS.

It is people getting together, like minded, doing good for the community and helping out family members of other brothers with medical bills, funeral costs, charity work etc

Some other people have talked about power and influence, that is also BS, freemasonry doesn't adhere to those ideals.

They would prefer knowledge shared and happiness reached, that is all. Read the American Declaration of Independence it contains a lot of Masonic phrases and words, doesn't mean the Freemasons seeked power or control.

In fact ask these so called "current" and "past" masters?? (Brothers not masters, masters are for higher degrees), some questions on masons know and they would fail easily because they can't google it.

Such as who is the person that greets you at the Masonic Lodge doors and what does he say.
>>
>>730938571
Tell me more about the Masons.
>>
>>730914652
It's just a gentlemans club for men dedicated to helping each other get ahead in life.
A barber member will give fellow members free hair cuts.
A layer member will give free advice, council and some services
A banker member will give fellow members special terms on loans.
That kind of stuff.

It's the original fight club long before the movie.
>>
>>730938526
My apologies, I do have a terrible headache. A better phrasing would be a wondering hermit.
>>
File: 1492947854591.jpg (59KB, 434x220px) Image search: [Google]
1492947854591.jpg
59KB, 434x220px
>>
>>730940047
That is a piramid.
Your point?
>>
As a mason I cam confirm you are all 100% wrong lol, and most of the info you can find online is complete bs, the only way you find out what we do is by becoming one of us.... kinda like /b/
>>
>>730940262
i believe that is outside the federal reserve
>>
>>730940288
Ok this is the most cult-like thing I ever read.
I call bait.
>>
maha bone, cucks
>>
>>730940641
Not bait lol, and it's not cult, most of what we do is community service and shit. If this thread is still alive in like an hour I'll post my apron with a time stamp
>>
Masons come in all shapes and sizes. It's a fraternity where inside everyone is on equal ground ("on the level"). My city's mayor is a Mason, but so is my band's guitarist. They do a lot of work for the community and also offer networking to members, because the standards for getting in are pretty high (no criminal record, belief in a higher power, etc).
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.