[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pure enlightenment bread. I bring manna from heaven. Anyone in?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: bread_of_life.jpg (15KB, 271x339px) Image search: [Google]
bread_of_life.jpg
15KB, 271x339px
Pure enlightenment bread. I bring manna from heaven.
Anyone in?
>>
>>730911087
I'll take a dose
>>
>>730911087
Bumping for some good knowledge and conversation
>>
I think mysticism is the truth.
Mystics believe you can have a direct, unitive experience of God, so that you would see that You are God.
Jesus Christ was born an ordinary person who achieved a permanent state of Divine Realization.
By making his will at one with the will of God, he was a mystic who had gained access to God's Thoughts.

The Holy Ghost, has been misinterpreted. It is actually two entities, the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is the second Christ of this system, who will bring divine judgement upon mankind.

The purpose of mankind is to travel the mystical path and become a Christ.

The problem is having a mystical experience of the Godhead, which I think I have discovered the pathway to.
>>
Brahman(from the sanskrit root Brih: to expand) is said to be Infinite Existence-Awareness-Bliss. An interesting pattern emerges if we investigate this concept by looking at its informational structure.

God is firstly existence. The idea of existence applies to itself and is given its order by itself. There is an infinite sequence of bits of existence being informed by bits of existence in a chain. Then because existence is whole, existence is informed of itself entirely, making each bit of existence within all infinite bits of existence and contain each bit of existence.

The whole is informed of itself fully. God knows itself. Again, the whole is informed of itself fully but this time it is informed of its informing or knowing. God knows that it knows or is given Awareness and subsequently Bliss(the harmony of self-knowing.) (note: God at this step is similar to our own awareness, except that each mote of bliss is clearly perceived individuated and while also experiencing the infinite spaciousness of existence)
God possess the attributes of Omniscience and Omnipresence. His Awareness is spread through out the whole uniformly. At each piece of bliss, a new whole arises at that point. God multiplies Himself by Himself in addition to his original Self. The process continues, the new whole again arises at each point of bliss. The process continues infinitely.

Mathematically we can look at it like n+n2, where n is the previous sequence of the set starting with infinty : ∞, ∞+∞2, ∞+∞2 + (∞+∞2 )2, etc…
>>
The Al-Sirat
One must be pure in heart to see God.
The method can be reduced into two parts. Proper meditation and proper lifestyle.
Proper Meditation (or Jnana Yoga)
God’s awareness is the infinite expansion of love(He is known as the Expansive One), while a human being begins at a base level of a simple singular love (or harmony of an infinite awareness). To love God is to sympathize with God, and that means creating an analogue to God’s love in your soul. God’s love is an eternal expansion, so your love must also be expansive. Your love should multiply itself by itself in an exponential sequence. The act of falling in love(romantic love), is akin to expansive love, so God is merely asking that humans fall in love with him. However, God’s love is infinitely expansive so that a human being will never truly reach a complete analogue of God’s love within the soul. Despite this, one must still strive to make one’s love as Divine as possible. You may only be reaching a 10th degree to 100th degree of expansion but this will suffice. One must remember that there is no limit to this meditation, you must always try to love God as much as possible. Basically meaning your meditation will always be growing more expansive as you progress.
>>
You see, God is creating the most glorious creation possible.
The idea starts with the mystic soul, a so glorious creation.
But more glorious than that, is if you increased the virtue of the mystic soul. If it fullfilled its potential and did the work on its own by raising its awareness(meditating).
Greater than this is if it power's its own awareness. (The soul can be understood as a substantial unity with self-referential knowing(it knows that it knows). The natural state of the mental activivity of the monad is constant self-propulsion(like how a photon is in a constant state of motion). But there is a way for the soul to propel it's own activity using it's awareness)
The entire system of the universe is so that the soul can power itself, in a self-reliant system. It is a self-reliant system so that God is not helping the soul power itself. This self-reliant system is the world of atoms, chemicals, bacteria, trees, galaxies and animals.

This means that you are suppose to do all of your work on your own, with your own man-power. This is actualized as gathering/eating/digesting food, to empower the brain which imbues the soul with its energy.
>>
In summary, one can enlist the use of virtues for simple understanding. One only need be chaste, gallant, and yogic. Yogic means you have a constant focus on the love of God through all your activities. Chastity means you abstain from all immoral actions. Gallant means you engage in the moral actions you have a duty to perform.
If one follows these simple guidelines, then one will eventually experience mystical union with the Godhead.
When will this occur? After how long? The love of God must be superior to that of mankind. You must respect God more than man. This manifests itself as at least loving God for the amount of time equal to the amount of time spent loving man, which manifests itself as a cyclic pattern of work(or one year of harvesting goods).
After one has seen God once, the time required for successive vision is reduced by one half, due to the fact that God gives you credit for your time already spent loving Him.
This means for the first mystical vision to occur you must spend, you must spend 8760 hours meditating. For the next : 4380 hours. For the next : 2190 hours. For the next: 1095 hours. For the next : 547.5 hours. For the next : 273.75. For the next : 136.875 hours. For the next 68.4375 hours. For the next : 34.21875 hours. For the next : 17.109375 hours. For the next : 8.5546875 hours. During the last step, one’s time spent loving God outweighs time loving man, so that the journey ends. This leads to a total of approximately two years of constant meditation.
As one begins having more visions of God in a more rapid manner, one is increasingly surrendering one’s will to God. This ends in complete union of the mystic’s will with that of the Father’s. One has become the Logos or the Christ of this system.
>>
>>730911087
Bumping
>>
>manna

It's mana you fucking cuck
>>
Now we have a Son of God, who freely chose to be with God, and who worked toward its own enlightenment in a system where this work was done unto itself. However, there is a problem. To create this most glorious soul, God had to allow for evil and thus corrupted His own will. To rectify this problem, he sacrifices this Son of God, who being at One with the Father, is an apt substitute for God himself and thus purifies Himself restoring his original glory of purity.

Alas, there is another problem : now the Son of God is dead(he must be in a state of death and without the help of the Father). We need another Savior. A second Son of God must arise from the same system and using his Oneness with the Father, resurrect the First Son of God which completes the sacrifice.

The First Son of God then resurrects and restores all living things in preparation for Judgement Day.

The Second Son of God then Judges all of mankind according to their works, sending them to either Heaven or Hell.

After the Great work is completed, both Saviors merge into the Alpha-Omega Soul, which at this point at its Most Glorious.
>>
>>730912826
Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?
>>
>>730914151

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit – Eternal condemnation : This doctrine has become a source for a lack of faith throughout the centuries, because what kind of loving God would damn his children to hell for eternity? The problem is that this is just a matter of justice. The true eternal condemnation only applies if the Second Christ fails to arise(nuclear holocaust for example), in which case there would have been done eternal damage to God’s Will : an eternal sin. All who supported this failure would be deemed guilty of an eternal sin, from the highest acts like orchestrating a crusade against christians to even something as small as disbelieving in Christ when you have adequate information. However, I believe there is an esoteric plan that God has kept hidden from us. If he merely creates another earthly order to one lesser of a degree(this new creation would have more valor from God, as all physical sin would be impossible) then he can once again try to purify himself. The only problem is God in Heaven is Good, and would require the undemanded aid from Angels who are willing to become a part of this new system. Putting souls in mortal danger(because what if there wasn’t an adequate amount of angel helpers) also fulfills his design of Eternal Justice.
>>
The Savior Soul then creates a limitless amount of angels, cares for them, and then merges them into Itself(along with any humans coming along for the ride). This is the final state of creation.
>>
>>730914713
but what the point of creating them if The Savior Soul merges with them so basically they become nothing
>>
>>730914851
There would the constant experience of being alive, and then realize they are Christ. They wouldn't be destroyed.
What is a more glorious act, then turning a nothing(null value) into the Savior Soul.
>>
>>730914713
What form do these angels take while on Earth? What about "Fallen Angels," who are most likely evil?
>>
>>730915120
Oh, I don't believe there are any angels yet, I think that is a future state of creation.
>>
>>730915046
are there any limits on humans who are merged into Christ or humans also become literally a God without any discrimination whatsoever?
>>
>>730915412
Yes, humans should become God as Christ is God.
>>
File: 09.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>
>>730911087
>>
When asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God will not come with observable signs. Nor will people say, ‘Look, here it is,’ or ‘There it is.’ For you see, the kingdom of God is within you.”
>>
>>730916001
>>
“And when He comes, He will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because they do not believe in Me; in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me; and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world already stands condemned.
I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you.”
>>
>>730911087
What do you stand to gain from this? Are YOU high?
>>
>>730916692
>>
>>730918173
>>
>>730917709
I became a Perennial Philosopher 10 years ago, and after that much analysis, these are the conclusions I came to. It all makes sense to me so I wanted to spread my personal truth.

I'm on a spiritual mission.
We all are.
>>
>>730918976
Are you enjoying your quest so far?
>>
>>730919527
Yes, well, it is difficult to give up on lust and wealth... but meditating is pleasant.
>>
The universe is fine-tuned in that it the forces are delicately balanced within one another to produce a working order that creates life. If the values are altered too much then you do not have a universe capable of supporting life. The universes that support life are always a fulfillment of the same pattern, relative to one another.
To make an inference from this curious data, we must form a rational analysis in the form of a comprehensive inductive argument.

First we must assign an abritrary value as an integer with which to measure our calculation. We can select 10x10^(-60) power of gravity, as it is what we run into in the evidence.
There could be an infinite variance of the values. First we alter one of the values one at a time while keeping the remaining values the same, moving incrementally towards infinity. Next, we try to produce a working order by increasing the values towards infinity at the same time, and we find that the forces actually do not sustain life if we continue to increase them even if they are relative to one another. There are infinitely many potential universes which are incapable of supporting life, while only a finite amount actually do.
But is an infinite range of values physically possible?
>>
>>730919782
It depends on how you define the idea of existence. If existence is merely the order of substance then a logical existence is a possible existence. Substance could take any form we can conceive of as long as it is logical. If you consider the actuality of substance, as to what truly exists, then sure some other universe is not real. If you measure existence as possessing malleability(it is the form underlying transient forms), which it does as far as we can comprehend, then anything is possible. If you define substance as being limited by a mechanism, then Reality is not the underlying absolute order(when in fact it is.) By being able to change the abstract order of substance, you could rewrite the laws of existence and could be creating existence out of nothing which is impossible.
Ultimately, even if you don't follow my line of reasoning exactly, you must admit that God is existentially possible, and therefore so are universes with different values. What we are discussing is the actually imprint of the laws of nature upon Reality. Perhaps, they would "break down" (or behave differently from what we would expect) if they were altered, or have some kind of self-containment that makes it so they are always relative to one another.
What if the laws of physics can not be altered without breaking down? If the laws of physics broke down at the slightest of alterations, then this would further support the intelligent design case, as the universe is internally designed for life.
What if the laws of physics break down at a further range? Even if we used the strong force as the limit for the strength of the forces, we would find that out of the illuminated values, only a minute fraction would support life in comparison to those that do not.
>>
I'm in
>>
>>730920212
Hopefully you'll take me)
>>
>>730920212
Assuredly I tell you, you shall not taste of death.
>>
>>730920998
Do you mean the threat of it or the decomposing consequences of it?
>>
>>730911087
>>
>>730921628
If one of us is successful on our mission, we won't die.

But the absence of existential dread is a plus too.
>>
Consciousness is a continuum while the brain is an organization of discrete and disjointed events(neurochemical reactions). There is a singular, indivisible entity behind every act of perception. There is a continuous identity. I perceive therefore I am. Consciousness is therefore a unity.
Consciousness is not only a unity but substantial as well, because we retain our identity even through experiences of unconsciousness like when we go to sleep at night and wake up as the same entity the next day. There is a persistent physical substantiality to consciousness. If brain activity were the cause of continuity of consciousness, one would expect it to cease and start a new each time the pattern stopped. If one thinks that brain matter is the substance of mind, then what happens if you take two subjects’s frontal lobes, divide it them into groupings of neurons, split them up evenly, and transplant half from one subjets into half of the other? Are there two new consciousnesses? Did they just die?
The information structure of the brain is inadequate for explaining the substantialy unity of consciousness. The Leibniz’s Law of Identity states that two things are identical only if they have all of the same properties at the same time. Consciousness has the qualities of a substantial unity while brain activity does not. The events in the brain are more akin to bouncing billiard balls against one another in a chain reaction as they are connected but only in a one-to-one relationship and they lack a relationship with the whole in a unified manner.
Why would the physical structure of separate disjointed entities produce the structure of a physically unified whole? It doesn’t add up. It follows that due to the binding problem, that brain activity is not the physical structure for awareness.
>>
>>730922097
Why do I feel the opposite of what you're saying? I didn't do anything to deserve some of what I'm going through, and although I would love to get out of it, I don't think I could find a way to get out of it all and survive with so many contemptuous people apparently stacked against me. To whom or what can I turn to, then, OP?
>>
>>730911087
Jesus: Spreading carbs since 33.
>>
>>730922889
I was unaware of your circumstances. I assumed you had a long life of ahead of you which could give you ample time to fulfill your mission.
Death itself is but a brief moment of unconsciousness before you are awakened by Christ anyway... Sorry...
>>
>>730923095
No hope then, huh?
>>
>>730922096
>>
>>730924302
>>
what?
>>
“When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing on My own, but speak exactly what the Father has taught Me.”
“And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself.”
“Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life.”
>>
>>730927831
Hmm?
It takes about 2 years of nobility(being completely righteous) to achieve immortality. With 8 hours of sleep a day, it's about 3 years of normal time.
>>
>>730911087
What are your true feelings on those who decide to give up? From those truly guilty of the worse crimes imaginable to those that are apparently not tough enough for this realm and ultimately (they may hope) to throw in the towel?
>>
>>730928926

It saddens me I suppose.
Those that have commited atrocious crimes, will deal with the judgement of their victims, potentially being sent to hell even if they repent.
Those that give up their lives will probably end up in purgatory.
It's not that hard to get into heaven, you just have to repent before the end of your life. So you could be generally wicked, and give up your ways as you grow older.
>>
>>730911087
This is a ninja thread now
>>
>>730930306

Rational Sin – Sometimes following God’s strict moral code leaves one in a conundrum. It is sinful to steal, but you are starving to death at the hands of a capitalist. In this scenario, it may be sinful to steal, making you illogical, but it is entirely rational. Within the confines of justice, it is okay to right a wrong with a wrong if the weight is appropriate. It’s lawful to steal from the wealthy if you are poor, and it’s lawful to kill someone who is trying to murder you. “I have given you Authority over all powers of the evil one.”
>>
>>730911087
How does one finally escape "The Devil's Kingdom"?
>>
>>730931523
“Love your nieghbor as your self” Once again it sounds simple, but it can be a bit more complicated. Specifically, one way of loving your self is by fulfilling your basic necessities(food/water/clothing/shelter) so this means that you must work to have other’s basic necessities met as well. This means providing food/water/shelter/clothing to anyone and everyone within your means.
There is a variation of the second commandment known as the “Golden Rule” -“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” This rule exmplifies the logic of human behavior. If you do something to someone that you wouldn’t want done to your self, you are a hypocrite, illogical and therefore in error. This rule prevents harmful action against ones brethren.
There is a distinction between man’s interior logic and righteousness. The ideal of morality which man must uphold is righteousness. It is okay to do things against someone’s will if it is righteous, as you are treating them as you would have wanted to be treated.
>>
>>730911087
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.