[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babysitter wants to sue my son for sexual and physical abuse.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 23

File: V21tKO.png (895KB, 1015x648px) Image search: [Google]
V21tKO.png
895KB, 1015x648px
Babysitter wants to sue my son for sexual and physical abuse.

My 11 year old son was being babysat by my 18 year old babysitter. When I came back home, the babysitter told me that he will be considering taking my son to court.

That's my son in the pic, he's choking the babysitter there while his sister records. I've seen the video and what happened is, my son put the babysitter in this position and the babysitter submits by tapping out. Instead of letting go though, my son pushes his head down so now the babysitter is faceplanting his balls to be blunt and suffocating. My son is very strong for his age (he once put a watermelon between his legs and squeezed, watermelon exploded and he can leg press 900lbs) but he's only 70lbs and 4'8. Surely the babysitter could have used his extra weight and escaped? When my son finally did let go, the babysitter was on the ground for about 5 minutes (I'm not sure if he was knocked out, he was moving) and was crying.

Can I counter sue? Wouldn't this count as child abuse if he could escape but chose not to? Please, my son didn't mean for this to happen he was just playing around. What are the odds of him being successful in suing? He claims he was "emotionally damaged from the incident".
>>
>>730819892
lmfao
70 lbs pushing out a 900 lb leg press
I want to see that video. I don't give a shit about the rest.
>>
>>730819892
Post video or this is bait
>>
>>730820032
I didn't say there was a video of that.

>>730820098
I can't post the video for legal reasons, it may become evidence.
>>
File: 1492818425068.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492818425068.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>730820098
At least it's fucking original.
>>
I want to see super legs squat a car.
>>
>>730819892
They both look like two kids in training gear... Training.

That's not your son, nigger.
>>
>>730819892
pretending this isn't bait for a minute
He didn't choose not to escape. Your son is dangerous.
>>
>>730819892
Yeah he probably wanted to sniff your son's balls and you could easily turn it against him and say he wanted to be choked out by a kid. Who even does that shit with someones kid?
>>
File: IOmjkJN.png (227KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IOmjkJN.png
227KB, 500x382px
>>730819892
Your son just wanted her SWEET can.
>>
>>730819892

Was babysitter female? If so you lose.

Also i do not believe that your boy ia that stronk. Video of melon crushing or your full of shit.
>>
>>730819892
> he can leg press 900lbs

Stfu
>>
>>730820220
Maybe one day in the future! I never thought he be this strong.

>>730820271
My son is, the babysitter is not.
>>
>>730820277
I'm sure he didn't mean to take it that far, he just doesn't recognise his own strength sometimes. He's a sweet boy, he's not dangerous.

>>730820309
That was my first thoughts but he did tap out indicating that he wanted to be let go. But yeah, why would he be wrestling with him in the first place? I don't trust him.
>>
>>730820388
Why's he in a mma tshirt? (The babysitter)
>>
You're getting sued, just get ready for that.
>>
>>730820323
Nope, guy babysitter. So you want me to run out to the store and buy a watermelon and then tell my son who is currently very worried to crush a watermelon? No.

>>730820542
It's not, it's a shirt that says "team school name"
>>
>>730820587
Wouldn't my son's age factor into this? How can an 11 year old sexually assault an 18 year old? He barely knows what sex is.
>>
This picture again? I preferred the pasta when you were an abuser older boy... So much sexy to think of a child fucking an older boy in mouth and ass.

Btw no, you can't countersue but case would be archived.
>>
>>730820587
He could counter sue easily. His 11 year old son was being man handled by an 18 year old and felt the need to defend himself.
>>
>>730820859
That wouldn't be the truth, but if it comes to court should I go with this storyline? I think my son was just playing around with him and took it too far.

>>730820840
Ew.
>>
>>730819892

tell your son to apologize and try to reason with the babysitter. tell him that you will discipline your son and try to offer him something in good will.

He has legal reason to sue him, that is minor battery and if there is video of him crying and your son locking him between his legs for 5 minutes? that is assault.. I would recommend contacting your lawyer..
>>
>>730821014
I've apologised and said I'll discipline him, haven't offered him something but I doubt he's going to be swayed by a cake.

Could we delete the video and say we lost it? Or would that go against us? My son did not mean for it to be battery.
>>
Damn, his legs are strong. I tried crushing a watermelon with my legs once, squeezed for about 5 minutes but I couldn't do it and I'm almost 200lbs. I feel insecure now.
>>
>>730819892
Son looks like a fag tbh

Probably did it on purpose, sitter doesn't swing that way. Just be glad he didn't lift that fairy up in the air and slam it down back to earth.
>>
>>730821217
Ok let me bite because in your imaginary world:
>Could we delete the video
What video? Just break memory card in two and throw it out. It's on babysitter to bring the proof. He can kindly ask of you to provide and then you kindly shake your arms and say: "huh?".
>>
>>730821217
>A cake
"Sorry you're a weak bitch."
>>
sitterbro should have spiked his 70 pound ass on your shit berber hovel covering.
>>
>>730821389
Excuse you? My son is 10 times the man you'll ever be. How does one even look gay?

>>730821483

Well it's not a good message to send to my kids and I don't want to break the memory card of my daughter's phone either. I guess I'll have to if he persists though. Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_0279.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>730820148
>900lb leg press becomes evidence in a sexual harassment case
>>
>>730821217

Yes, delete and dispose all the material you have. if there are copies out there, try to get them and dispose them also. if there is no proof, then its your word against his word.

And if it goes to court, I highly doubt if there wasn't any serious injuries inflicted to the babysitter, that poor bastard.. It doesn't matter what videos existed before, you can say what ever you want.. they vanished, poof..

Also your son needs more discipline so these kinda things wont happen in the future. I understand that he is a kid and it was all in game and fun, but if he is stronger than the average pre-teen he needs the extra push. he will grow out to be nice young man.
>>
>>730819892
You dont sue for assault.

You file charges.
>>
>>730819892
ITT: newfag
>>
>>730821613
I don't know what spiked means, but my son had the hold locked in. There's no way he could have escaped. Trust me, he's used it on me before.

>>730821716
For the second time, there is no video of him leg pressing 900. There's only a video of the alleged assault.
>>
>>730820032
Literally exactly what I was gonna say then realized the first reply said the same thing. What a load of shit lmfao
>>
>>730821839
Your missing the point dude....
>>
I know this is either bait or OP is fucking retarded because no eleven year old is leg pressing nearly thirteen times his own weight.
butttttt...
>18 year old can't lift 70 lbs
Everything about this is lies or this kid needs to thank you instead of suing for bringing his atrophied muscles to the forefront of his attention.
>>
>>730820148
Of course there's no video. A 70 pound kid leg pressing 900lbs is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this site. Please kill yourself tonight
>>
Why is your 11 year old son doing leg presses?

Original bait, but bait nonetheless.
>>
>>730821754
Thank you so much, I'll do this the moment he says he's taking it further.

It's not his fault, he's a good kid really. He probably was just showing off. I'll have a talk with him.
>>
>>730821629
Good message you can send later when you dealt with fucker who wants to sue your for heavy money. Copy shit from the memory card by hand. Buy new card.

Most people in their fantasies are really smart or heroic etc. yet you In your imaginary world are still an idiot
>>
File: IMG_1160.jpg (89KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1160.jpg
89KB, 600x900px
Trying to make sense of this....
>>
>>730821982
>>730822005
I think you all are being very petty. Accept that some people are stronger than you, I'm sure there are people younger than my son who is stronger than him.

>>730822023
Maybe I'm an idiot but I have no idea how I would even attempt to do this. How would I copy it? I'm not a technology expert.
>>
>an 11 year spends all day working out, but only his tiny twig legs
>not masturbating on everything

I don't buy it.
>>
>>730820148
>I can't post the video for legal reasons, it may become evidence.
says the guys who's trying to get legal advice from /b/

Lawyer here - you won't get legal advice here without posting the video.
>>
>>730821369
Thanks, he never stops surprising us.

>>730822274
Twig legs? What picture are you looking at?
>>
>>730821613
This response summarizes what's wrong with you fuckers. Adversarial, insulting and neurotic. Bro brother bro bro grow up lol.
>>
>>730822356
4chan is very discreet, the post gets archived and no-one will know about it. I've had plenty of good legal advice here, you underestimate the public!

>>730822445
Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
Last story with pic related was way better. Try again fag. Also since it's newfag b8 thread: check 'em
>>
On a sidenote, you should enter your kid into some young weight lifting competitions. He could be really good, crushing a watermelon with your legs is badass.
>>
>>730822511
kek
>>
>>730822511
im gonna rape ur son you got that?
>>
>>730819892
>11 year old
>sued
lmao
>>
>>730822707
My son would kick your ass if you even came near him.
>>
>>730819892
check out this vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
>>
>>730822783
okay then i'll rape you instead
>>
File: 1492488813691.jpg (54KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1492488813691.jpg
54KB, 555x555px
>>730822511
>4chan is very discreet
mfw
>>
>>730819892
>and he can leg press 900lbs) but he's only 70lbs and 4'8.

lmfao 0/10 bait
>>
>>730822892
Fucking kek
>>
>>730822892
Then I'll kick your ass.

>>730822917
Jealous?
>>
>>730819892
Sorry, your son is fucked. Shouldn't have given him steroids.
>>
Your son was out of line. He suffocated a guy on his dick, sounds like he knocked him out as well.

That is sexual abuse, he was held against his will. If the roles were reversed, the babysitter would be in prison.
>>
>>730823116
My son is natural.

>>730823321
An 11 year old cannot sexually abuse an 18 year old, there was nothing sexual about it.
>>
>>730822976
how are you gonna kick my ass while im raping you?
>>
File: 1493359688784.jpg (155KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1493359688784.jpg
155KB, 500x492px
Young brother steals my gf pasta bunch of retards
>>
If your son can make a watermelon explode with his bare legs, then how comes the babysitter's head didn't explode?
>>
>>730819892
let's stop and reflect how alpha this kid is.
>>
>>730823590
Thanks! He can beat me in an arm wrestle and I'm 32. He's going to be a beast when he's older.
>>
Opening argument: Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.

Judge: Case Closed the 18 year old is ordered to pay the 11 year old 456.7 quadrillion dollars for damages bring in the dancing lobsters
>>
>>730819892
>>730819892
Saw this pic attached to a "am I a pussy cos my 10 year old brother beat me up in front of my girlfriend"
>>
>>730819892
You hired someone to babysit your kids, your kids really misbehaved and hurt the babysitter.

Unless you agree to hire a strong babysitter who would discipline your kids when needed then i think you should discipline your own kids and give the babysitter extra pay.

I doesn't matter how strong your 11 year old is he really misbehaved. Next time get a strong man to babysit your kids and maybe discipline them if they need it, that's what adults are for, kids have no idea whats right or wrong, its we adults to has to teach them that.
>>
>>730819892

Could he have escaped using some force? Sure. But then you could probably sue for child abuse.

The question you have to ask is how did the babysitter get in this inappropriate position in the first place? Make him out to look like a pedo and he put himself in that position for his own enjoyment and counter sue for sexual assault of a minor.
>>
>>730819892
Sure is summer in here.
>>
Opening argument: Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.

Judge: Case Closed the 18 year old is ordered to pay the 11 year old 456.7 quadrillion dollars for damages bring in the dancing lobsters
>>
>>730823867
This is the single most disturbing comment I've ever read, my son is 11. ELEVEN. I'm not even sure if he's reached puberty yet you sick fuck.

>>730824198
Gross.
>>
I want to break your son's legs and rape his tight little ass
>>
>>730824289
i'll see you in hell faggot except i'll be looking down from heaven. enjoy your 1000 years of pain
>>
Opening argument: Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby..
>>
. Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
>>730824106
I don't discipline my children like that. My son will not do this again, believe me.

>>730824142
He was in the position because my son put him there. I can't lie like that. This is a man's life.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby...
>>
>>730819892
>11yrs
>70lbs
>leg press 900lbs
Kill your faggot self
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby./
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.'
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.,.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.,./
>>
>>730824289
I wanna fuck your son in the ass
>>
amaturetube.info enjoy sexual abouse to a new leval
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.;
>>
>>730824350
>>730824537
What is wrong with the world? Please stop spamming, no-one is reading your sick fantasy.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.;'
>>
File: Screenshot_20170428-132138.png (694KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170428-132138.png
694KB, 1440x2560px
>>730821217
You can't delete the video now that you've posted a screenshot of it, unless you want to be charged with destruction of evidence
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.[
>>
>>730821629
No, no. Your son is fine, and a good kid, probably. But damn if that isn't funny as fuck, your son is dominating and powerful that is for sure rofl!
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby./sf
>>
>>730820587
Sued for what? What damages? He was roughhousing with an 11 year old.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.!
>>

>>
This pasta again?
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circLe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>

Judge: Case Closed the 18 year old is ordered to pay the 11 year old 456.7 quadrillion dollars for damages bring in the dancing lobsters.
>>
>>730824748
You sound like a pedofile
>>

Judge: Case Closed the 18 year old is ordered to pay the 11 year old 456.7 quadrillion dollars for damages bring in the dancing lobsters..
>>
Your kid has killed cats and he is malicious, meet the next Jeffrey dahmer.
>>
>>730824668
No-one will know if I destroyed it.

>>730824748
Yup, blessing and a curse haha. Hard to control him.

Anyone know how to stop this moron spamming his sick fantasies? I don't feel comfortable.
>>
File: 1461452252492.gif (2MB, 331x351px) Image search: [Google]
1461452252492.gif
2MB, 331x351px
post video
>>
>>730824840
This is what /b/ has become. It's turned from an anonymous place where you could talk about anything to a place where it's a competition between teenagers who could be the most obnoxious.
>I'll go to /b/ and spam a thread, this will be great fun!
>>
>>730824971
>Anyone know how to stop this moron spamming his sick fantasies? I don't feel comfortable.
Not your safe space, snowflake.
>>
>>730824971
>I don't feel comfortable.
you might feel comfortable sucking my 12 yo penis you sick freak
>>
>>730824915
I didn't get that impression.

>>730825002
Why on earth would I do that? A) Legal reasons B) Pedos in comments spamming shit.
>>
>>730824289
motherfucker you're on a website where people like to make threads about naked little cartoon girls and you're surprised these people are sick fucks? Jesus christ no wonder you're son wooped that pussy babysitters ass. The retard genes you passed onto him has given him retard strength
>>
>>730825121
Are you okay? Why do you feel the need to spam your fantasies?

>>730825156
Well I didn't know that, this is my first time on 4chan. Won't be coming back.
>>
>>730825031
GTFO

/b/ has been this since day one.

Flood posting and (genuine) paedophilia.
>>
File: 1485108499532.jpg (157KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1485108499532.jpg
157KB, 700x990px
>>730825123
I definitely don't want to see an 18 year old get his face mashed into another kids groin
>>
i smell a hot fresh copypasta
>>
>>730819892
>Son can leg press 700lbs

kys why make this thread
>>
File: 1489999676658.png (599KB, 448x721px) Image search: [Google]
1489999676658.png
599KB, 448x721px
>>730825245
>Well I didn't know that, this is my first time on 4chan. Won't be coming back.
>4chan is very discreet, the post gets archived and no-one will know about it. I've had plenty of good legal advice here, you underestimate the public!

Pick one.
>>
>>730825374
Well, that's not how I remember it, fam.
>>
>>730825465
Ugh, so many pedos. No way am I posting the video, shouldn't the pic be enough for you sick fucks? Why can't I delete this thread?

>>730825602
900*
>>
>>730825686
The first one. Believe it or not, but at the top I was given some good advice.
>>
You should probably just take responsibility, i mean your son allegedly really hurt someone and all you are thinking about is how to get the babysitter in trouble, dont be a faggot op
>>
File: ross.png (975KB, 1025x769px) Image search: [Google]
ross.png
975KB, 1025x769px
>>730822210
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec9FDsQjS00

Empirically, this is what 900-lb leg press legs look like. His thighs look like entire hams. That eleven-year-old does not have these legs.
>>
>>730825772
>>
>>730825837
Yet he can still press it. My son is very strong, 8 pack and everything.

>>730825801
I'm not trying to get this man in trouble, I'm just trying to protect my family.
>>
>>730823394
how can an 11year old NOT sexually abuse someone?
>>
>>730821217
You're a fucken horrible parent beat your fucken kid for being a dumb fuck allow your stupid kid to get sued so you can understand how bad of a parent you are. Teach your fucken kid how to respect people or else he's just another stupid ignorant nigger and I'm not joking he will grow up and become some wigged that is so full of black cum he thinks he's one of them
>>
Has nobody commented on the fact that the kid in the leg lock is clearly younger than 18? Looks like another 10 yo
>>
>son replicates homosexual power struggle that he saw his dads doing
>tries to do it to babysitter

fuckin kek
>>
>>730826274
Okay, looking back at the video he did sexually abuse him. But my son was not aware that it was sexual abuse.

>>730826277
Why don't you start respecting black people? My son is a good kid.

>>730826546
He's 18, maybe his head looks smaller because my son's legs are quite big in proportion.
>>
>>730819892
How old is your daughter who shot the vid?
>>
>>730826639
I respect certain black people but niggers are something completely different. Also instill white guilt into him or else he's still going to get raped by niggers still
>>
File: ross0.png (474KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
ross0.png
474KB, 640x479px
>>730826146
Your word doesn't stand up before empirical observations. If I had used that video in court, it would have discredited your case. The guy's legs are made of muscle and are still very large, so your son's legs must be made of something other than muscle if you are to be believed as credible in a court of law. It doesn't immediately lose you any court case, but it certainly makes you look stupid before a jury that will be judging your word against someone else's.
>>
>>730827002
I bet she sucked him after the babysitter got done.
>>
>>730820309
Babysitter was not enjoying it. 1) He's crying. 2) He's tapping out. 3) When he can breathe, he says things like "I tap" or "please".

>>730827002
She's 8. Just doing what her older brother told her to do.
>>
>>730827038
Using lone examples is never good evidence. Basis of ignorance. If you want a better argument then get a guy with his legs who CAN'T press 900lbs.
>>
>>730827071
your son sounds like a total faggot.
>>
Lol exact same pic another anon posted a while ago saying his brother choked him out while his gf watched. Nice story tho
>>
>>730819892
Learn your kid some goddamn sense. Take responsibility. You are a shit parent so kill yourself. How can I know all this? Because I work with kids at a community youth center for a living.
>>
>>730826146
>Thinking that lean muscle is being strong
Haha lol no wonder he's the way he is you're very fucken retarded fuck you and your parenting skills kill yourself please maybe your son will be better off without you
>>
>>730820322
babysitter's a dude
>>
>>730826639

Besides the obvious bait, there's no way the baby sitter passed out from that.

Worst triangle I've ever seen in order to cut the carotid artery from blood the babysitters arm would have to be inside, this just shows an arm out triangle which would do literally nothing.
Also

>leg press 900lbs
Okay sweetie, but, you'd be leg curling in a triangle and your husbands son looks like a weak bitch

2/10 wouldn't molest
>>
>>730827265
He was playing around. He didn't know it was hurting him that badly.

>>730827365
How can you possibly know it was my fault?

>>730827446
Lean muscle is strong...
>>
>>730826639
Lol
>I'm not small, I'm just really far away

Shit tier bait here, kid has twig legs
>>
File: 1442793959814.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1442793959814.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>730827506
>>
>>730826146
If his body fat is low enough where you can see his abs, he's not strong enough to move that weight, period. I have visible abs, but I'm a runner and I keep my bodyweight low because I don't want to be slowed down.

Post a video of him moving 600lbs 1rm and I'll believe you.
>>
>>730826274
I know, right? When I was 11 I sexually abused all of my sister's stuffed toys, the bathroom faucet, and the dog.
>>
>>730827506
I think he passed out from suffocation or the pain of the choke, I don't know.

He's clearly not a weak bitch, he can probably kick your ass.

>>730827614
His legs are far away from twigs.
>>
>>730827526
Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

You're retarded

I live this bait thread my god people are funny
>>
>>730827654
I don't have any videos, sorry. His body fat is very low actually.
>>
File: hot way to live.png (172KB, 550x308px) Image search: [Google]
hot way to live.png
172KB, 550x308px
>>730827709
>>
>>730827717
No right I forgot he got bitten by radioactive ant or whatever and now he benches half a ton
>>
>>730827717

I would be worried, you and your whole family can go to jail for this.
>>
>>730827852
Thanks for admitting to your bait thread nigger cock sucker
>>
>>730827896
My son seemed very worried when he was knocked out though, you can tell he didn't mean to.

>>730827955
He's all muscle, he can press it.
>>
>>730827852
I'm a 38 year old man and I've been working out 6 days a week for two years after being 150lbs overweight and I might be able to move 4 plates on a sled maybe? And my legs are big enough where I have to be very selective of my pants.
>>
Hi OP I'm reporting your thread for child pornography I've seen this picture recently on the news the kid was missing wearing the exact same clothes. I bet you have the kid locked away in a cage getting ready to fight for his freedom from your child sex fighting ring. The moment I started typing this I reported you to the FBI and I gave them your IP please don't resist so the kids won't get hurt
>>
>>730828124
If your some doesn't know how to take care of someone that he choked out, he needs to stop doing chokes and you need to find him a new fight gym right away. People die.
>>
>>730828293
I'm reporting your comment for extreme faggotry.
>>
>>730828428
Bait anon don't be a dummy he's probably retarded like op lol
>>
>>730828293
He went missing wearing BJJ clothes lol?

>>730828325
He knows how to control his chokes, he could have easily choked him out if he chose but he was just playing around. The suffocation was what knocked him out I think.
>>
>>730824971
I was fine with this thread until I saw this. Remember where you are, you dumb old motherfucker. Better realize that 4chan will not respect your "safe spaces." In addition, you're pretty fucking retarded if you think there's any real danger in some other retard on the internet making jokes about you and your son.
>>
>>730828584
I don't feel comfortable with some old perv detailing his sexual fantasies, keep that to yourself. This is my son, I don't want any old man thinking of him like that.
>>
>150+ replies
>no cute pics of boys
not surprising
>>
>>730827071
Why didn't he let go? The babysitter was in distress, he was crying and begging. He obviously was not as strong as your son, why did he continuing suffocating him? Your kid is evil.
>>
>>730826146

This gay shit blows a hole in your whole story and makes it obvious you're entirely baiting and full of shit. 900lbs would crush him. Go hit the gym and see what 900lbs actually looks like. No way a 70lbs 11yo would have the muscle and bone density to support that type of weight. Wasting everyone's time now.
>>
>>730829143
I know what it looks like, I've seen him press it before.

>>730829118
My son was playing around. Boys will be boys.
>>
>>730828705
Is your son autistic OP? Nevermind. I think what we have here is a completely new strain of retardation. Your son has the super retard strength of 10 black downsyndrome males but also the brain capacity of a tree dwelling animal. You should be proud
>>
>>730819892
The real abuse here is that you keep taking your kid to supercuts
>>
>>730829280

No you haven't. No one believes you. Army for a decade, heavily work out in cross fit and p90x. Gym daily for years. I can't even press 900. Only my most ripped af friend who's trained heavy for years can. Its simply impossible. I can say my 9 year old niece has been to Jupiter but everyone will know full of shit because its so outlandish. Either you have absolutely no idea what 900 lbs is or you're full of shit. End of story.
>>
I suggest abortion
>>
>>730829493
I'm sorry, but he really is that strong. Cross fit is not that impressive, my boy does real workouts.

>>730829449
He's not dumb, he gets straight As and is a good chess player.
>>
>>730829649

Its so obvious you're trolling. Beyond obvious. You tried. But you failed.
>>
>>730829718
I think you're just insecure about the prospect of being weaker than my son. Grow up. He's worked hard to reach these numbers.
>>
My sons sooo smart. He gets straight As. And he can press 900lbs and run dual marathons. He's ripped as fuck with no fat whatsoever. He loves to rape and sexually assault people.

Do you even listen to yourself talk? You sound like a fucking retard. This story is utter garbage and fake af. Try harder next time. No one is jealous. If my kid could press 900lbs I'd at least take a pic or shoot a vid to make some money off my super hero of a son with unobtanium for legs. Fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1470963853060.png (378KB, 640x530px) Image search: [Google]
1470963853060.png
378KB, 640x530px
>>730829649
>I'm sorry, but he really is that strong
Prove it, otherwise it's bullshit, until you prove it!
>>
>>730829994
> This story is utter garbage and fake af.
This is the dance. You know the steps. Dance the dance or fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>730829994
Wow, you really are jealous of an 11 year old. Must be ego crushing, huh? That he's smarter, stronger and better looking than you in all likelihood.
>>
>>730830207
Good troll, my dude. You really got him.
>>
post your sons dirty underwear
>>
>>730829649
>Cross fit is not that impressive, my boy does real workouts
lol, obviously /fit/ in here
>>
>>730819892

assuming there is some truth to this story
>900lbs of bullshit

Babbysitter has no case, Counter suing would be a waste of time, video can be used as proof if the 18yr old is shown to be participating instead of claiming to be the victim.

18 year old's don't know how to sue, it's an 18yr old for cying out loud. I woulda laughed in the dudes face for using the words SUE. (woulda said like who is sue is she your sister, is she going to fight your battles for you) and it's very very difficult to show "emotionally damaged" in court, he would need therapist/doctor notes and so on.. It's almost impossible to win those..
>>
>>730827465
But he has a feminine dick
>>
>>730830634
Takes after his feminine father
>>
>>730819892
How the fuck are people still buying these copy pastes?
>>
>>730819892
Amerifag and their fucking suing mentality. FUCKOFF
>>
>>730830587
I'm going to delete the video anyway, he won't be suing me anytime soon.

>>730830742
He was talking about the babysitter, heck maybe he does have a feminine father. My son though, he got his strong genes from somewhere..
>>
>>730820793
so you admit he knows what sex in at least some form... like the grinding a strangers face into his crotch kinda way?
>>
File: 1479406563281.jpg (53KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1479406563281.jpg
53KB, 564x428px
>>730819892
leg press 900. good one OP.
>>
>>730819892
Almost gr8 b8 but the 900lb leg press ruined it. Even if that was real what fucking sick parent puts that kid of stress on an 11 year old's body? If they injure a growth plate it'll ruin their puberty
>>
>>730830973
good thinking plus he will need time to collect those emotionally damaged docs from therapists and doctors it will all be too much work for him to go through with that. but if he did go the distance well dam i guess he does deserve to win his case.
>>
This troll thread is still alive. WTF!
>>
>>730819892
that is so awesome
>>
>>730819892
Ok. Then who took the photo? Hmm?
>>
>>730830980
We've had the talk, yes. Sometimes he can't separate BJJ from real life, ya know?

>>730831184
No no no, he did not "go the distance". Jesus Christ, my son isn't a monster. How emotionally damaged can this kid be from this? It's a common BJJ move.

>>730831386
My 8 year old daughter recorded it, this is a screenshot. Read more carefully.
>>
>>730831438
>>730831184

FYI i was referring the the babysitters therapy distance not your sons sexual exploratory distance LOL but funny response anyway
>>
>>730831191
I'm not trolling, I'm a busy person. Don't have time for that.

And what do you expect? Seems like over half the people here are pedos, it's going to go on forever it seems.
>>
>>730831438
A video is just a series of photos
>>
>>730831606
Ohh, I'm stupid lol. Why would this kid need therapy anyway? I've been beaten up before, getting a therapist never even crossed my mind.

>>730831733
Deep.
>>
>>730820793
I knew way more about sex than my parents were aware of by 11 and had been experimenting for a couple years with my own body.
>>
>>730831840
You don't live in the US do you...
Lawsuits are heavily abused here. We don't have as many cucks trying to cause traffic accidents but it's common to sue for any money you can get. You can watch tv and there are ads ran hourly about sueing your doctor for prescribing the wrong treatment/medication by law firms.
>>
>>730831840
that's the whole point.

this kid has no case, the faster he sues the easier the win. i suggest making fun of him some more. Eg him on to sue, hell you're only counter sue is just for court fee's (don't try to get anything more)

Never mention anything about a video to him also make sure he wasn't aware of the video in the first place.

It could make you look bad in court, the fact that you destroy evidence. So if choosing to delete, better make sure the story about a non-existent video is the same with the sister.

she was just watching or playing on her phone.
>>
>>730819892
If you hadn't reused the pic from that pasta about the guy emasculated by his little brother wrestling, I'd r8disb88/8noh8
>>
>>730819892
these kids are from daddyofive, scum
>>
File: IMG_1249.jpg (33KB, 488x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1249.jpg
33KB, 488x351px
>>730819892
>>
>>730832318
>>730832423
Nope, England. Thank fuck for that, my kid doesn't need any of this. I think it was obvious my daughter was recording (speaking to the camera) but I can just blame that on his lack of oxygen or something.

>>730832524
Haha, I watched a video on them. Are you saying I'm that twisted father from daddyofive? I think I would kill myself.
>>
>>730832822

yea judge will throw it all away like rubbish waste of his time. Judge will make a scene that should scare the kid and babbysitter but in the end your looking at taking a day off work over the whole ordeal.
>>
>>730833125
>>730832822

so yea theres my answers and well fuck it I'm outa here.
>>
>>730833125
>>730833420
Thank you! Feeling a lot more confident about it now.
>>
File: ImCallingBullshitOnThisBullshit.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
ImCallingBullshitOnThisBullshit.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>730819892
>he can leg press 900lbs) but he's only 70lbs and 4'8

Really poor b8 m8.
>>
>>730819892
>leg press 900 lbs
Lawyerfag
Stopped reading here
>>
>>730820840
Indeed, this came from a cuck brother thread two months ago.
>All these newfags.
>>
File: fuq.gif (496KB, 430x255px) Image search: [Google]
fuq.gif
496KB, 430x255px
>>730819892
OP was this thread a vast ruse to post a cheezy movie screenshot
if so, well played
>>
>>730819892
That "babysitter" looks three years old
>>
>>730819892
that kid doesn't have the legs for a 900lb leg press.
>>
>>730834169
Cheesy movie screenshot?

>>730834304
He acts like it too.
>>
>>730834329
You'd be surprised at just how wrong you are.
>>
File: confirmed x1000.jpg (25KB, 311x406px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed x1000.jpg
25KB, 311x406px
>>730834343
>>
File: 1488956825090.jpg (134KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1488956825090.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
>>730834513
You can argue all you want, but without proof nobody is going to believe you.
>>
>>730819892
you put effort intos this
>>
>>730819892
That kid's gotta fucking boner!
>>
Relax. No court is going to rule in favor of an 18 year old male who is suing an 11 year old boy for sexual harassment, especially when he took on the responsibility of dealing with the kid when he chose to be the babysitter. I think it's going to look a lot worse on him as having any "sexual contact" with an 11 year old who was placed in his care. You can easily scare him out of doing anything. Although to be honest, I'm amazed that your freakish son didn't pop his head right off his shoulders, seeing as he can put up 900 pounds.
>>
>>730835241
That's my son, he doesn't have a boner. If he did, I'd sue him myself.
>>
Tell him if he takes it to court you're going to say that he was trying to do sexual things with your kids but you caught him in the act so now he's blaming it on the kid.

Or just tell him if he tries to take it to court then you'll have your son kick his ass again. Either way.
>>
>>730819892
Nice bait, future advice: "Don't use an image posted a dozen times before"

Last time it was your younger brother and your girlfriend filming who though you are cuck.
>>
>>730819892
>That's my son in the pic
>900 lbs
a faggot and his shitty fantasy are soon wrecked
>>
>>730819892
>reverse google shows no results
>still bait
>still gonna pretend it's not
>your son is little psyho dipshit I hope he'll have miserable life
>that babysitter is also pathetic little shit
>I just hope everyone gets cancer
>>
>>730836867
My son got a little overexcited, he didn't mean to hurt him. I agree with what you say about the babysitter but cancer is a little too far, don't you think? My son will have a great life.
>>
>>730830973
probably got those genes from having 2 fathers
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.