[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/fags roast me and my boyfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3354.jpg (118KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3354.jpg
118KB, 722x1280px
Hey /b/fags roast me and my boyfriend
>>
>>730801130
You're such a cute couple. :3
>>
>>730801130
Cute couple but based on their inability to dress nicely I'm guessing that these are in actual fact, straights. Look at those fucking jeans like jesus fuck.
>>
Things I want to do > things you want me to do
>>
>>730801130
>hover hand
Even as a fag you're a beta cuck
>>
That fucker on the left with the stubby arms can't even reach over to massage your pencil cock
>>
The one on the right looks a tad autistic
>>
Bumperino
>>
The one on the left looks like a gayer Mexican version of Eminem
>>
Bumperooni and Cheese
>>
>>730801130
> interupting a session of DnD to take a "trigger the trumptards" selfie
Nigga, shut up and get back in character, got mindflayers to kill.
2/10
>>
You look like a rip off Neil Patrick Harris and a cheap Latino Elvis impersonator
>>
>>730801789
Nigger Alert!
>>
You both escaped Auschwitz by inhaling that sweet sweet Nazi dong
>>
>>730801789
Faggot nigger detected. Us whites say nigger. Only niggers say , "nigga"
>>
>>730801898
>>730801960
> not sure if 12, or just retarded
fuck 4chan, you really let yourself go...
>>
>>730801130
Dude this board is gay enough without actuall faggots like you. Pls just leave.
>>
>>730801130
You look like a nice young couple desu.
>>
I don't know why, but I'm 100% sure faggot on the left smells like pepperoni
>>
Is that a fucking stratego piece. Get it together Shitty DM
>>
Pretty sure this isn't the only Dungeon Master you two visit frequently
>>
OP you're a faggot, you and your boyfriend should roll that dice to see which fag hangs themselves first and which one jerks off watching. Make yourselves useful for once in doing that and put it on here too.
>>
They look like shitty recolored versions of each other.
>>
The fag on the right looks like his mother and father are brother and sister
>>
Only thing that the cunt on the left swallows more than semen is off brand protein powder
>>
File: IMG_3363.png (504KB, 640x1136px)
IMG_3363.png
504KB, 640x1136px
"I cast MAGIC MISSLE on you nerds"
>>
One on the right rolled a nat 1 on Autism
>>
So are their hands locked in that position from the amount of times they jack it a day or are they just actually trash at holding hands?
>>
>>730801130
Clearly 2 straight guys
>>
Fuck on the right's got a super nipple poking through his shirt or something
>>
You look like the type of fags to scream "+2 constitution " before nutting
>>
Honestly getting his bf's pubes stuck in his teeth would improve right faggots shitty smile
>>
I have the weirdest boner
>>
They both have a +1 in Chromosome Level
>>
File: IMG_3364.jpg (44KB, 594x855px)
IMG_3364.jpg
44KB, 594x855px
This is the face of a man who has lost his will to live. A faggot, who probably isn't loved by his parents, and has no friends. Probably has massive arms to suppress the suicidal tendencies running through his head
>>
>>730803147
His meat isn't the only thing getting beat
>>
Someone needs to send you fags back to the mental institution where you belong, your illness is nothing a little electrocution can't solve
>>
File: 1491351399034.gif (904KB, 260x183px)
1491351399034.gif
904KB, 260x183px
ACDC for fags of DnD
>>
I'm sure this weekend is your monthly Home Depot excursion so you can pick up a weed whacker for manscaping
>>
>>730803240
If cock is what you desire, you're gonna get the electrical wire!
>>
The one on the left needs to get back to fucking Mexico, there's too much of his kind in America already
>>
One on the left is clearly training for the Olympics. Too bad cock-gobbling isn't a sport
>>
One on the right definitely waxes their asshole. Left probably has a family of fleas living in his.
>>
File: 1477190629405.jpg (25KB, 439x473px)
1477190629405.jpg
25KB, 439x473px
>>730801789
huh?
>>
>>730802752
They look as straight as the autstics one's teeth
>>
>>730803542
Special Olympics doesn't take Faggots
>>
Autistic one's hair is kept up by dried semen
>>
The retarded mexican one looks like he wants to hang himself with his hoodie string
>>
Stealing our jobs and our money?
>>
>>730801130
Can i play dnd with you guys?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.