[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If North Korea suddenly launched an all out war, wut would happen /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 26

File: trump-kim-jong-un-735831.jpg (39KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
trump-kim-jong-un-735831.jpg
39KB, 590x350px
If North Korea suddenly launched an all out war, wut would happen /b/?
>>
File: 1493318941484.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493318941484.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>
>>730771201
There'd probably be a war.
>>
File: sobeautiful.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sobeautiful.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>730771201
>>
File: 1491205502811.jpg (67KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491205502811.jpg
67KB, 533x400px
>>
China and Russia would get involved. So would NATO members. Then the middle east.

Mutually assured destruction.
>>
>>730771201
A lot of dead south koreans.
>>
>>730771474
hard to believe that this shit fucking exists

scary as hell
>>
>>730771201
NK would get their shit pushed in like never seen before.

The only ones who have to worry about NK is SK. They pose absolutely no threat to the U.S.
>>
>>730771793
Yeah, it ended so well in Vietnam last time, the US sure can succeed again.
>>
>>730771201
There wouldn't be a north korea anymore
>>
>>730771793
i think NK has the ability to hit Alaska or they were at least working on that possibility with their latest weapons. not that hitting Alaska would hurt USA in any way at least strategically
>>
>>730771890
I doubt USA would launch nukes against NK unless NK bombed the shit out of SK
>>
>>730771201
Missle defense systems would destroy any nukes launched at the US.

South Korea would be fucked.

Both China AND US would invade and destroy NK due to their nuclear strike.

If it wasn't a nuclear strike, NK would begin invasion of SK and be quickly pushed back, China would be asked to not intervene and they may just agree due to China fucking hating NK right now.
>>
>>730771879
>muh vietnam
We dont have politicians calling the shots for out military now, kid. And we didnt lose to vietnam, we had superior arms, and soldiers, but we had inept politicians saying what and where and then we simply left the region.

If you think vietnam defeated us, then youre a fucking waterhead.
>>
>>730771940
>Alaska
Theres nothing in Alaska but ice niggers and polar bears. Besides, NK's missiles fail more times than they succeed in testing. Everything NK is decades out of date.
>>
>>730772097
Then, with US forces stretched thin in Syria/Afghanistan/Irak and NK, Russia will launch a large scale attack on the US, with the assistance of China. Within 10 years, we will all speak russian.
>>
>>730772034
It's drumpf lel who the fuck knows
>>
>>730772034
Yeah everyone said that the US wouldn't move to anger Russia by btfo Assad but they did.
It's drump lol expect the unexpected.
>>
File: contra1.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
contra1.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
>>730772281

Vietnam was fought completely wrong and everyone knows it. Fast forward 20 years to Iraq to get a better idea of how it all should go down.

There would be a unified Korean peninsula if NK started a war, after a whole shitload of north koreans got obliterated and stock markets crashed.
>>
>>730772567
>Russia will launch a large scale attack on the US
LOL Russia.... Those fucks are dirt poor and dont have the strength to launch an attack against us.

Im fucking terrified of their lone aircraft carrier that runs on coal and has a fucking RAMP LOOOOOL
>>
>>730772868
They have modernized, look at the T-14. And they will have full support of China, which mean almost triple the army size of USA.
>>
>>730772097
>Missle defense systems would destroy any nukes launched at the US

You hope, tests of that system have never gone very well.
>>
File: discover_card.jpg (19KB, 292x185px) Image search: [Google]
discover_card.jpg
19KB, 292x185px
>>730771201
Here's what would happen. The US would bomb the fuck out of them, and use all missile defence systems in the area to shoot down everything the NKs put up. South Korea, with the help of several thousand US marines would hold or just cross the 38th. They would not go very deep into NK and take up defensive positions after blowing the fuck out of any Howitzers or munitions that could hit Seoul.

Here's where it gets interesting. To appease the Chinese, America and its allies in the region would allow China (this has probably been agreed upon) to invade from the North on land. Chinese troops have already massed it great numbers along the northern border. They would then push to the 38th parallel crushing all resistance with bot Chinese and US air support backing them up. After completely destroying NKs armies, they will stop at the 38th. A demilitarized zone would then be established. China will then have a great big new province, which will justify their actions to the Chinese people. They will also gain a lot of land. This will make the Chinese happy. South Korea will them become just Korea. The Chinese with the help of the Americans will rebuild the newly formed Chinese territory and both economy will go fucking gangbusters with rebuilding contracts. This will end up being a major bridge between the US and China that will lead to years of peace and prosperity. As well as reducing tensions. China will be very happy to get this much landmass, they'll forget about building dinky little islands for quite some time.

One more thing. The North Korean people, will have a much better standard of living being under China. Many others will be allowed to immigrate to the newly minted Korea.
>>
>>730771201
North Korea can't do shit without Chinas approval.

so if North Korea went off and started war with South Korea because thats the only country they would be able to get to then China would fuck them up for us.
>>
File: 1489901465912.png (338KB, 496x860px) Image search: [Google]
1489901465912.png
338KB, 496x860px
>Trump in the Oval Office looks at the nuclear button
>"you're fired!"
>North Korea blown up and turned into hotels and tourist attractions

Greatest President ever
>>
>>730773178
That dont mean fuckin shit. All our shit is modern and neither Russia or China can hang with us.

Putin himself on live tv broadcast around the glove even recognizes the US as the globe's lone superpower.

Army size dont mean shit either. They'd never make it even half way to the US if they declared war on us because theyd be obliterated.

You keep ignoring our strength and our allies.
>>
>>730771201

My internet would Lag
>>
>>730771201
No more samsung galaxy s8 and toyota's anymore. Probably you won't see labels on laptops where it says "made in china"

So buy samsungs now cause they will get expensive
>>
>>730772567
>stretched thin
The entire pacific fleet & all of europe could defend us for a while
>>
>>730771879
You really think that US would be the only country going to war against NK? There are a lot of NATO troops sitting at NK and SK border. China and Russia also promised to deploy troops there if they won't stop flexing.
>>
>>730773429
neither have tests of NK nukes
>>
File: 1436216306408.gif (101KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1436216306408.gif
101KB, 120x120px
>>730771201
>If North Korea suddenly launched an all out war
>>
>>730773747
The US can't even control a bunch of extremist kids with no tech in the middle east right now, don't think it could do much against another superpower. And I'm pretty sure Iran would love to take that opportunity to join the fight to destroy America (after blowing up Israel). Their allies are nice too, France will surrender, Canada will throw rocks and Britain will wait on their island. USA stands no chance in a major conflict.
>>
>>730773990
Very true.

They sure taught that sea who's boss though.
>>
File: 1484949671680s.jpg (2KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484949671680s.jpg
2KB, 106x125px
If they attacked someone, it wouldn't be the US at the moment, probably SK or Japan. They already have missiles that could reach those countries, while it's pretty doubtful that they have ICBMs capable of reaching the mainland US. Maybe Hawaii, but there isn't any public evidence that they've miniaturized their nuclear warhead to fit onto a missile of that range. If their ICBM program continues at the rate it has been progressing the past ~15 years, it's not unreasonable to believe they'll be able to reach LA by 2020.

If NK nuked one of those countries in the near future, or even used conventional warheads, who the hell knows what would happen. I don't think their/our missile defense systems are anywhere close to 100% reliable, and Seoul and Tokyo are some of the densest population centers in Asia. Obviously the US is militarily allied with both Japan and SK; China is somewhat allied with NK but doesn't really have anything to gain by siding with them in an actual war. China's relationship with the US is infinitely more critical to their interests than their relationship with NK, nukes not withstanding. It's not like China or SK really want to absorb NK, because you're taking on millions of poor, undernourished, brainwashed citizens along with it. Similarly, I doubt Russia would really have anything to gain backing them up, other than posturing by opposing the US in a proxy war.

I'm not positive that the US would respond with a nuclear attack, as NATO + South Korea is more than capable of taking out the Kim regime with purely conventional weapons, but that's a dangerous precedent: mutually assured destruction is called "assured" for a reason.
>>
>>730772097
hahaha

I work in a related field and know folks who works on this stuff - and it's all there on google as well:

THERE IS NO MISSILE DEFENSE.

Beyond limited Navy success in protecting ships in very specific conditions, Missile defense hasn't ever worked. Missile defense currently does not work. Missile defense will likely will not for many years to come. It's a very hard problem for many reasons.

From star wars (SDI) to the complete outright lies/disinformation about Patriot missiles to the ABL to the the current NMD.. it's a 30 year running joke and a huge money-suck black hole gamble that might one day pay off. It's amazing to see the government claim a working system and see people believe it. Everyone in the field chuckles and takes the money and figures that we'll get there one day.

All these programs have claimed success or progress publicly but none have ever come even close to being usable in real life.
>>
>>730774072
they'd probably just nuke themselves
>>
>>730771201
There would no longer be a North Korea.
>>
>>730774024
>this kid thinks our entire military is fighting in the middle east against a handful of sand niggers

Wew fucking lad
>>
>>730773747
And Russia/China are working on a missile defense system too, they won't be "obliterated". Worst case is mutually assured destruction anyway.

Anyway, don't forget USA's main strength currently: Trump.

He'll do the same shit with a war than with NAFTA, NATO, China's import tax, and much more. You'll read tweets like:

"Russia is a BAD man, we will destroy them - BAD"
"If Russia come, we will launch our nukes - BOOM"
then
"After learning about Russia, they are a pretty good people, good people, and so are China. We will surrender - I learned a lot"
>>
>>730774024
you must be autistic
>>
>>730771201
nothing at all. it's fucking dumb anyone is paying any attention at all. pure media hype for ratings, fucking idiots.
>>
>>730771201
u voted for trump right ? u are so fucking that you fucking believe that a country who cant have shit will start a world war .
>>
>>730771201
My older Bro is in the US Army. He is presently stationed in South Korea at the DMZ Line in Panmunjon. About one hour ago he called my mom and Dad, told them to pray for him and his fellow soldiers. They have been told that within 16 hours the US starts bombing the living hell out of North Korea and being he's on the front line at the DMZ they expect to get pounded hard by NORK Artillery. He also told us that there are atleast 5 nuclear missiles ready to fire onto NORK if they attack Seoul with poison gas shells which they now see as a real posibility. He said point blank that if NORK gasses Seoul then Trump WILL LAUNCH Nuclear Weapons onto Pyongyang and incinerate the DPRK Capitol. - I probably should not have said this but I may not see my older Bro again, they are really scared that all hell is about to break loose over there..
>>
>>730774504
Over 36k wounded/killed soldiers. That's a pretty good chunk for fighting against unorganized goat fuckers. And the US didn't fix anything there.
>>
>>730772563
Yea, and fucking oil.
>>
>>730771201
Their firework would fizzle out and no one would notice a "war" was just launched.
>>
>>730774834

This guy pretty much gets it, in another bread.
>>
>>730774577
The only people scared of Russia, China, or NK are millennials who have never even bothered learning about the US's military capabilities.

Google is your friend, utilize it.
>>
>>730774339
Probably, now if they could take out the fat boy when that happens then problem solved.
>>
>>730774771
>If North Korea suddenly launched an all out war, wut would happen /b/?
>if
>implying
>>
>>730774808
My father is there also. Told me the same thing, NORK will also try to make a push south pretty fast, but all soldiers will open the door, get on the floor and walk the dinosaur.
>>
>>730774808
Why you gotta fib? This is the internet.
>>
>>730774835
Not really, seeing how long we've been there. Lets not pretend that many are getting wiped out daily, shall we?
>>
>>730774577
>Anyway, don't forget USA's main strength currently: Trump
Oh yes, very strong manly leader, with big penis!

LOL
>>
>>730774808

>sits in basement
>pretends he has an older bro in the army
>uses bullshit rhetoric that most ignorant Americans think happens
>"trying to be edgy anon"

Fucking 12 year olds ruining /b/ since 2010
>>
>>730774808
#coolstorybro
>>
>>730773468
I agree. A war would likely cause some South Korean casualties and many North Korean casualties, but would overall be a good thing for the world. North Korean defectors have generally said that morale is so poor there that most of the people would likely welcome Chinese and South Korean rule.
>>
>>730774024
>superpower
Their technology is so lacking and they don't have the resources to even mobilize to support a long-term conflict. All we would need to do is wait and just destroy them once their military runs out of oil
>>
>>730774855
Not very much, maybe you didnt see recently the oil reserve just found in texas. We're good for a good long while.
>>
>>730773617
You know that radiation and hotels don't do well together?
>>
>>730775148
That was pretty much my point.
>>
You know what is a bigger shame, an anon posts this >>730774030

And people ignore it, potentially a great time to be had in there, but the kids here are too busy licking windows to understand it's significance.
>>
File: 20160522_190021-1-1.jpg (366KB, 1196x1891px) Image search: [Google]
20160522_190021-1-1.jpg
366KB, 1196x1891px
>>
>>730774808
>pray

When you want to feel like you're doing something without doing anything.

lol
>>
What i don't understand is how is it possible for one country to invade several countries at once????yes i am talking about the us. This is going to weak the defense so any other country like Iran would basicly have a free go for whatever they want to do.
Not smart.
>>
>>730774024
what is the superpower tho?
>>
File: what would happen.png (884KB, 851x560px) Image search: [Google]
what would happen.png
884KB, 851x560px
>>730771201
Pic related.
>>
>>730774808
That makes perfect sense. If DPRK were to launch a chemical or biological weapons attack onto Seoul then there is very little doubt that Trump will give the orders to nuke Pyongyang. Especially seeing that there are four (4) B2 Stealth Bombers sitting on the tarmac in Okinawa right now, each one of them carrying a single live Nuclear War-Shot in their bays right now on standby as you are reading this. It's all starting to come together like a puzzle.
>>
>>730771201
all north korea could launch is their pants.
These guys have no resources. Like at all. Their attempts to scare other countries are trully pitiful. Noone is getting fooled by these clowns.
>>
>>730775543
Toplel, the US is the only superpower
>>
File: 23.jpg (192KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>730775565

/thread
>>
File: General Trumpzincockinsuckz.jpg (151KB, 1310x909px) Image search: [Google]
General Trumpzincockinsuckz.jpg
151KB, 1310x909px
Ok Maggots, it is me your General Dunnard Trumpzincockinzuck.

Today I will be making plans for your faggot maggots to sign up for the US Army before I implement conscription for the fat useless benefit waste of spaces that wrongly call themselves Americans.

Who is the target, that slanty eyed bastard Kimberly or whatever that Charlie's name is.

You will be sent in by plane and dropped into enemy territory with nothing but your underwear, when you land you are to check local housing and get some weapons and protective clothing! Kill some gooks along the way cunts.

Every now and again we will bombard the country with a new funky blue field of electricity, which will get smaller the longer the campaign takes, until you will be finally in the only area safe outside of Kimmel's mud hut of a home, the first to be the last standing and kill him will get TV dinners for life, and that is bigly maggot.

What are you standing around for get to the choppa now.
>>
>>730772567
>>
>>730775666
checkd
>>
>>730772791
Why did this picture give me a woody?
>>
>>730775790
If it failed in another thread, it'll fail here too.
>>
>>730771201

Rip in peace NK
>>
>>730771298
Yeah something like that
>>
>>730775992
>Why did this picture give me a woody?
>fag
>>
>>730775666

I love how Americans think they are all powerful and rich, but the opposite is true.

Couldn't beat North Korea the last time, what makes them think they can this time?

Couldn't beat Vietcongs in the Jungle, even after torturing, paedophilia and chemical usage on them.

And America thinks it can win... HAHAHAHA

You make me laugh so hard a bit of wee wee came out.
>>
>>730771201
NK would die
>>
>>730776054

Pretty much like the American plan to take on North Korea?
>>
>>730776266
I love how every other country keeps crying about us.

We arent losing any sleep over Russia, China, or those piss ant in NK... We are the world's lone superpower, Putin himself said it.

Keep them tears a-flowin'
>>
>>730771201
It would begin with massive shelling of the border region and northern Seoul. US and S.K would destroy most of N.K air and naval units during the first hours.

There is one scenario were N.K could actually "win" a conflict with both US, S.K and Japan, and they'd go for it directly. While the shelling continues and both Korean armies clash in the border region, N.K sleeper cells in S.K, USA and Japan would start to carry out terror attacks that would make IS look like amateurs (which they are, I know). Pyonjang would also launch massive cyber attacks on its enemies public.

By bringing down infrastructure and really put civilians in S.K, USA and Japan to the test, N.K will feed them with nationalism or fear - if fear, N.K could possibly force "the aggressors" to the table.
>>
>>730772034
Why waste a nuke in NK, just carpet bomb their asses.
>>
>>730775230

Hiroshima is nice this time of year
>>
>>730771201
This is all a ruse. Nothing is going to happen. Relax. China isn't giving there ally nk up and they will tell them to pull back on rhetoric. Another 2-3 wks it'll be out of the news.
>>
>>730776732
They need a lesson on nukes, seeing as we're already well versed on the subject and they seem to wanna learn about them
>>
>>730776542

If you are such a superpower then why is there so much crime and poverty in your country?

Why does most people have to sell their houses to get medical care?

If you are a superpower then why does your shitty News Networks have to constantly lie to stroke all your egos?

If you are a superpower why the hell is your National Debt so high, and before you retardly reply with "Muh GDP", GDP is profits of companies operating in America and hardly any of it goes to the treasury.

Now what Yankee Doodle Shite?
>>
>>730776792
Japan is still feeling the affects from the 2 relatively small.ones we dropped on them.

Before, they were hardened warriors, now look at them. Their men are marrying anime pillows and refusing sex
>>
>>730772567
>Implying Russia would invade us
see>>730773950
>China
1 billion men and weapons and shit that's dated won't do much. It's not the numbers, it's the tactics.
>>
File: What the US really is.png (2MB, 1600x1123px) Image search: [Google]
What the US really is.png
2MB, 1600x1123px
>>730776542

says the nation who cries about Mexicans, Muslims, Russians, North Koreans, Africans and Jews. While everything they cry about them about happens worse in their own country. Typical hypocrite America where the dumb and ignorant live.
>>
>>730777277
Just extinguish your life, you provoke no feeling.
>>
>>730777517
0/10, try harder.
>>
>>730774808
Yes yes. I'm sure strategic intelligence is disseminated to the foot soldier. Five Nukes hmmm... We don't need nukes to incinerate PyongYang. Nukes would probably provoke the nations surround NK. You are such a bad liar.
>>
Hawaii would be the first hit prolly. or california
>>
>>730777277
>thinking that is what defines a superpower
>>
>>730777519

Of course you have no feelings, your government has turned you into sheep, and sheep have no feelings.

You are so desperate for attention as a nation, you have to pretend your more than you are constantly, thinking you are world champions for whoever shit team wins whatever sport's final game.
Thinking all your food is healthy, and weight 300lbs+ is also normal. At the same time your congress and senate rapes you anally for your money that you cannot afford to pay out.
America is nothing.
>>
>>730777407
when you get you'd but they're agreeing with you
>>
>>730777767

>doesn't understand irony
>doesn't understand sarcasm
>doesn't understand that by talking about simple things like that, makes them unable to be the superpower they think they are

u mad bro
>>
>>730777615

Don't have to try harder, the truth is the truth, and you yanks hate to hear it, because it bursts your flakey bubble that you feel safe in.
>>
File: footsbull.jpg (92KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
footsbull.jpg
92KB, 610x600px
>>
File: Kuniyoshi_Ishiyakushi.jpg (126KB, 395x581px) Image search: [Google]
Kuniyoshi_Ishiyakushi.jpg
126KB, 395x581px
>>730777403

Not like they were like that already or anything...
>>
>>730778045
tell me where the "irony" and "sarcasm" is tho
>>
they would die
>>
>>730777906
Tell us where youre from.

Oh, too embarrassed? Figures, you dont wanna be laughed of the internet KEK.

Try harder, please. Im in the mood to get mad but youre not trying hard enough.
>>
>>730774198
>A missile defense is literally blowing up missiles out of the sky in Israel as you typed that out

Another retard.
>>
>>730771201
I'd ask

"What North Korea"
>>
File: 1493253424928.png (361KB, 407x415px) Image search: [Google]
1493253424928.png
361KB, 407x415px
>>730771201
>Assuming NK even has an ICBM that can reach the US
>Assuming we wouldn't literally violently gang rape those squinty-eyed cunts in a fuckin millisecond

North Korea tries shit, its ash in 10 minutes.
>>
>>730775525
You say that like the US would send every single soldier to North Korea. Trump wouldn't do that.
>>
>>730771754
Not so scary when you realize how many gooks we could ice at once with that much fucking firepower.
>>
The only reason Nork isn't a radioactive crater already is that every civilian there is essentially a hostage, and we don't want to off the hostages.

If it came to war, and we felt genuinely threatened, the DPRK would all but cease to exist. There would maybe be 20-mile-wide strips along its borders that we leave untouched so that we don't damage its neighbors.
>>
If war starts, I'll sign up immediately just to get out of my shit job for a while.
>>
Lawfag here. Career focus on law of foreign affairs and natsec.

To answer OP's question, there is basically a 0% chance DPRK would initiate this sort of thing. But if we initiated a strike, 30k US troops stationed at the DMZ, as well as Seoul, would be instantly flattened. Like, 100k+ dead within minutes, by artillery alone. And that's without nukes.
>>
>>730779300
We'd target artillery first dumb ass
>>
File: 7847685.jpg (379KB, 809x805px) Image search: [Google]
7847685.jpg
379KB, 809x805px
>>730778844
Fucked around and got a triple double
>>
>>730773468
I agree with everything except China's involvement. Their posturing isn't against NK, but rather to help them. After all, they are the sole lifeline that NK has. Unless there was some backdoor deal that agreed to let China get control of the Coal deposits that the country has, it's highly unlikely they'd be helping us.
>>
>>730771201
gook pate
>>
>>730777922
I'm a different guy m8
>>
>>730779400

You've never seen the DMZ. It's *all* artillery facing South Korea, constantly manned and ready to strike. We could knock out maybe 20% before the barrage. Not to mention, they have a fuck ton of portable artillery they could put anywhere.

That said, they have about enough fuel for two days of war. So it would likely be over in a matter of hours.
>>
>>730779300
>>730779710

Still me. The other thing spooky about DPRK is that we have no idea how much their population actually supports the regime. Some believe the people would rise up against the government if given an opportunity, but others believe these people are literally brainwashed and would make any sort of protracted occupation basically impossible.

Then again, this would be the type of war to really last like 24 hours, and it would be scorched earth after that... so the occupation bit might not matter at all.
>>
>>730776266
>Couldn't beat NK
Them and China had almost taken all of Korea. The US went in and made the borders what they are today.
>Couldn't beat Vietnam
Now you're just fucking around with shit you don't know about.
Do some research next time before you make a retard out of yourself.
>>
>>730771733
pretty much win win.
>>
>>730771201
>If North Korea suddenly launched an all out war, wut would happen /b/

South Korea would get flattened
> Less competition in the tech sphere
> Good for Si Valley
> Musk, Beezos and nearly all other tech heads sit on Trump's economic panel

Trump releases Japan from their WWII-era pacifist constitution
> US no longer has to guarantee them security
> Smaller military footprint and less cost to US taxpayer

Japan and South Korea roll North Korea, with heavy support from US
> Hilarious DPRK regime collapses

China flooded with refugees, crime, etc. from DPRK
> Increases security costs for them
> Much domestic instability
> Makes room for US industry when Chinese firms can't ship

Bring it. MAGA
>>
>>730779400
Actually a lot of their artillery is said to he hidden within hillsides under camouflage. So even if we took out the visible artillery on or near the border we wouldn't be able to take the hidden ones out until they were revealed which leaves a decent chunk of time for them to blast away at the south.
>>
>>730771487

that's enough internet.
>>
haajajnauna
>>
>>730771201
they would lose lol
>>
>>730771733
good, fucking hate kpop
>>
>>730775790
I think Trump would have the Generals decide the battle plans.
>>
>>730779710
A feint maneuver using jets would be a decent first strike to counter that. Given that the right payload is used, the coordinated efforts on the front lines would be enough. I mean, we'd need to carpet bomb the DMZ anyways just to clear the minefield. It would look like a standard fly by.
>>
North Koreans literally believe their precious dear leader was delivered by doves, and the entire nation believes he is a god... With that in mind, its gonna look funny when Pyongyang is reduced to rubble and their fat manlet cherub god-leader is pulled from the smoldering wreckage in pieces.
>>
>>730773178
their tanks are only a threat to Europe, a full scale invasion of europe would end with US air and naval superiority.
>>
>>730779710
stupid cuck, if we first striked 90% of their artillery would be gone. US would simultaneously take out their communication network while releasing an unrelenting attack on their artillery. they would also blow that fat little chicken nugget up at the same time. The not so suicidal commands left alive would instantly surrender and NK would come under military control.
>>
>>730780167
The US doesn't seem to think so.
>>
>>730771201
No one would back them. China has had enough of their shit and russia only backs them ti ouss iff the us.
>>
File: 1479090460187.jpg (39KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
1479090460187.jpg
39KB, 417x417px
>>730771201
they'd be crushed
>>
>>730780218
>hidden
You act like we cant see their activities with the many satellites we have over NK constantly.
>>
>>730774024
Kek! Please let this be an ironic post
>>
>>730771879
> justmillennialthings.jpg

Uh your example is a war that ended 42 years ago. Get with the fucking program, the US is Rank S when it comes to killing.
>>
>Seoul would be destroyed
>Tokyo would be destroyed
>Pyongyang would be destroyed by a US-Chinese tactical strike
>South Korea and China would be flooded by refugees
>China would seize control of North Korea
>US would strengthen ties with South Korea, India, and Japan to counter Chinese expansionism
>nothing else of note would happen
>>
>>730779400
the only way to take out a significant chunk of their artillery is nukes. retard.
>>
>>730780580
>to piss off the us

looked away while typing. Leggy co-worker walked by.
>>
Redditors would write insightful commentaries
>>
it would lead to ww3 no doubt. US and its allies vs. North Korea, China, and Russia. China and Russia are both big nuclear superpowers, so it would likely lead to nuclear war thus the inevitable destruction of humanity. As long as China and Russia are buddy buddy with North Korea, NK will do what they want.
>>
>>730780181
Having China's economy become compressed isn't a good thing, at least not in the short term. Remember, our economy is tied at the hip with theirs, for better or worse. Though given if they assisted us with NK, we might be able to soften that lingering cold war shell around them and get true American and Japanese products in there.
>>
>>730780697
>superpowers
There is only one, Putin even said himself it was us.
>>
>>730780769
>>730780769
they need us way, way more than we need them.
>>
>>730780386

I'm telling you, even the US military does not believe they are capable of systematically knocking out North Korea's artillery before Seoul gets flattened. That's their own intelligence saying that; not just me.
>>
>>730780697
you actually autistic? or just pretend to be. Nobody is going to support NK in a war. Nobody is that retarded.
>>
>>730780667
One nuke fired at NK is a waste of resources.
>>
Last I checked that was only shooting down dumb munitions, it doesn't work well against anything with even simple avoidance programming.
>>
>>730780945
ok? no fucking shit we arent nuking them.
>>
>>730780662
I'm sure there would be new borders drafted up that would benefit both China and South Korea. The northern side of NK is notoriously rich in coal, so they would probably draw the line right about there, giving all of the coal resources to China. SK's border wouldn't stay at the DMZ
>>
>>730771754
>>730771754

That's actually a really small one.
>>
>>730771201
It wouldn't end well for North Korea at all. We would crush them with an arrial assault of planes and missles. Also artillery from the south. Their missile defense system is from the 70's. Also their allies wouldn't support them.
>>
>>730777517
>>
Are we sure their artillery will travel to Seoul?
>>
>>730780580

This is wrong. China would almost certainly back them. They've been China's most effective bargaining chip for decades, and they really, really, really don't want US military bases stationed along their borders. They would almost certainly pour troops across the border and attempt to hold North Korea, even if they meant shooting at Americans there. They would call this stabilizing the situation, and would then attempt to deescalate.
>>
>>730780843
No, that's only in the long term. Short term, 5-10 years, we need them as much as they need us. Once NAFTA gets renegotiated, then things will shift.
>>
>>730771201
>Be North Korea
>Fukku da united statasu
> Raunch, da missrs
>Missiles launch
>They fail
>Fall back to north korea
>Bombs self
>Rip NK
>>
File: wp_ss_20170427_0002.png (116KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170427_0002.png
116KB, 480x800px
Topkek, every fucking time...
>>
>>730781160

Absolutely 100%. They did live fire drills just other week that bounced off the coast of Japan.
>>
>>730780530
then why are they rattling sabers? both koreas are shitholes. let them wipe themselves out, it would increase competition in the tech world and clear up a bunch of useless bullshit in the news. a few million dead gooks is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>730780882
THEN FUCK IT, WE'LL BUILD A WALL, that'll stop the artillery, aaaaaahahhahahahha
>>
File: HITME.png (525KB, 855x368px) Image search: [Google]
HITME.png
525KB, 855x368px
>>730771201
HIT ME COME ON I WANT YOU TO DO IT I WANT YOU TO HIT ME
>>
>>730780602
And yet it took how long exactly to get bin laden? Never underestimate your enemy.
>>
>>730781202
no, retard, cheap manufacturing has already spread too much. there would be a short term recession and then stabilization.
>>
>>730781446

Might I suggest a tall net? It would be cheaper.
>>
>>730781475
Doesnt matter how long it took really, he's dead.
>>
>>730781475
You're comparing several large sites that can be maneuvered within a tiny country, to a single man being a hermit in a place we didn't think he'd be hiding. Once artillery starts being fired, thermals will pick it up, giving away their locations.
>>
>>730781160
Are you a retard?
>>
>>730781202

Wait, how the fuck is the renegotiation of NAFTA going to impact US-China political economy? Explain your logic, because I really don't follow.
>>
>>730781648
True, but the point was to counter the argument regarding how we supposedly know where all the hidden artillery might be.
>>
>>730781618
You know I was joking, but honestly a net came to mind. What if we did build something like that? Hardened steel netting that would rest over portions of buildings. Kind of like that wire they use to support bridges.
>>
>>730781718
once artillery starts firing Seoul disappears. obviously north korea will get fucked in the ass after that, thats never been a question.
>>
>>730781718

Again... the US military itself admits it would not be able to get all of DPRK's artillery before Seoul is in ruins. You can look this shit up. Their own intelligence is saying this.
>>
>>730781821
he's an idiot trying to sound smart.
>>
>>730781718
Go back and reread what I said. My argument is we will take the hidden artillery out but not until it was already fired laying waste to who knows how many military/civilian targets.
>>
>>730771879
>Appealing to tradition
>>
>>730781821
>>730781821
Oh.....I'm a retard, never mind dude. Aaaaahahahahha, I completely thought NAFTA was the trade agreements we made with China. My bad
>>
>>730781881
To do what? Cost a shit load of money and provide extra shrapnel?
>>
>>730771201
>ITT
>muh murrica is great and strong, i believe in our imperial leaders, we are too good to fall.
>>
>>730782136
Nah, I'm just wondering if such a thing would be possible.
>>
25+ million South Koreans live in and around areas that can be reached by thousands of North Korean artillery emplacements. War planners suggested that the end of the first week would see a minimum of 100,000 civilians dead on the South Korean side. After that it would take around 3 months to fully secure the North. The only issues would be loose nukes, maybe booby trap nukes, or possible Chinese involvement. They'd want to invade and push in to Pyongyang to make sure they capture and destroy all evidence of collusion between the North Koreans and China. They'd also still want some kind of puppet government as a buffer against US listening posts on their borders.

Also, the South and allies would have to deal with millions and millions of starving refuges, this time with slanted eyes.
>>
>>730781373
>both koreas are shitholes
>dead gooks is just icing on the cake

You seem very enlightened and well infromed.

Have you ever even traveled outside your own banjo-picking state?
>>
>>730781881

This:
>>730782136

Google image search DPRK live fire drills. Now imagine that x1000. We're talking about the largest artillery barrage in history. A net's not going to stop this thing.
>>
>>730778220
The guy behind him is retarded too. Meme fail.
>>
>>730781958
Casualties happen in war, thats the way it goes.

As soon as they begin firing, they immediately give up their positions. SK sustains some damage but it wouldnt be completely wiped out. As their artillery are being taken out, sites all over NK would also be taken out simultaneously. They would be able to shoot some artillery, but that would be about the extent of it. They wouldnt have time to get any missiles in the air because all their shit will be hit at once.
>>
>>730778488

Scotland, get wrecked son. I am not embarrassed about my country.

In fact I am proud, we are not egotistical fuckwits, we like everyone who make an effort to understand other cultures and people.

We have a rich diversity and trouble is rare, and also we do not murder 50k peeps a year.

Sure we have some undesirables like most country's but they are a very very small minority.

Our food is freshly made, and not MRM bullshit that Americans love to eat not understanding the reason their food tastes good is because of the massive amounts of additives and MSG in them.

So yeah.

And the big difference, most countries on this planet love us, can America say the same? Nope.
>>
>>730782577
I knoooooow it wouldn't stop it. I mean in general, what if we /could/ develop something that catches artillery on its descent. I'm not debating that we could stop the strike on SK, just that if we could develop some new tech to cut the risk of typical artillery strikes in the future.
>>
>>730780103

The fact you green text "Couldn't beat Vietnam" shows you have no clue about your country's history.

You didn't win there, you couldn't beat the Vietcong, even after massive use of Napalm and Agent Orange.

So tell me what I didn't know about? Because you think you have all the answers. Go ahead.
>>
>>730782814
Jesus Christ... It took you this long to lie about where youre from? Keks on high.

Scotland is a shithole, you should be embarrassed to lie about being from there.

You played yourself, kid.
>>
>>730780299

He is commander in chief he gets to finalise the plans.
>>
NK military decimated. Leader dead. Followers dead. Families torn apart by border reunited for good. One korea, big and happy.
Honestly the world is better off without NK
>>
>>730782703

Are you 12? Again, the US military's own intelligence fully acknowledges it couldn't knock out enough DPRK artillery fast enough to keep Seoul from being turned into a concrete pile. I'm not arguing that they would *win* the war... that wouldn't be the point. Like I said, they don't have enough fuel on hand to keep their military operating beyond 36 hours. This would be over in hours. 100k+ people would be dead literally within minutes, and the geostrategic implications would be disastrous for a long time after that.

I'm not sure what "Casualties happen in war" adds to the analysis. Like... yeah. No shit.
>>
>>730771201
a surge of old, light armor south, a few km of south korea occupied by north korea, mass murders, and finally a negotiated pincer with China from the north and US from the south. China retains half of north korea, the rest is reunified with the south. there's no way a north korean instigated major war ends with north korea still existing.
>>
>>730781216

That is the worse attempt at trying to use romaji for Koreans who don't use it.

Talk about ignorant fat hick.
>>
>>730783145
Trump has let the military do what it wants. When we dropped that MOAB a few days ago, Trump has no part in it, he wasnt even asked or briefed until after we already dropped it.

He's doing what he should, leaving our military to do as it sees fit
>>
>>730783298
Youre the newfag here son. NK would be overwhelmed.
>>
>>730783298
I'm requesting a fucking source on the biggest pile of shit You just said.

Holy fuck you are ignorant
>>
>>730782703

You're an idiot. They have been placing artillery bunkers on the side and inside mountain regions or other hard to get to and hard to target areas. THOUSANDS of them. Do you know how god awful fucking long it would take for aircraft to take them out even if they knew where they all were and even if they weren't fortified? Days. Literally fucking days.

I really don't think you fully understand the situation. At all.

Plus the South Koreans are the ones who would be sacrificed for that stupid little maneuver, and they'd never forgive the US for it. Japan would also likely be hit in some ways, probably more sporadic missile strikes.
>>
>>730782363
yes putting a steel net on a building is possible. imagine that.
>>
>>730782824

The closest thing I can think of would be Israel's Iron Dome. But even a far more advanced Iron Dome would be overwhelmed by a DPRK barrage in 30 seconds. They're really no overstating how fucking savage the first five minutes of this conflict would be.
>>
>>730782399
sure i do business in korea all the time. theyre a bunch of corrupt shitheels.
>>
>>730782649

That's the point ain't it, that dumb fucks close to retardation can get to College or Universities because they can play for the Basketball/Football team even if they lick windows the entire time in classes.

It is a waste of resources and money on someone who can't even fucking spell, the only have the one positive... they are good at the sport they enjoy playing.

Not all are dumb of course, but that is extremely rare.
>>
>>730782577
no shit fuckwit.
>>
>>730783539
>They have been placing artillery bunkers on the side and inside mountain regions
And we've had spy satellites watching them do it for a good long while now.

Educate yourself, please.
>>
File: petro.jpg (70KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
petro.jpg
70KB, 620x320px
Why everyone is talking about war between u.s and NK???? Fucking retards, that's not going to happen. U.S is invading IRAN in near future, mark my word. fagets...Trump is just bluffing, and u.s bases are surrounding iran. Coincidence? I think not. Reason u.s is invadin IRAN, is because they dumped petro-dollar. Americans are so fucking dumb, that they probably don't know what petro-dollar even is. Petro-dollar is reason why they invaded IraQ, and bombed gaddafi. and many other middle-east countrys, like syria.
>>
>>730783145

Politically idiotic thing to do.

He'll want to separate himself from finalizing anything so he has a buffer for when shit goes wrong.
>>
>>730783076

That is why nobody likes Americans, because you are too ignorant to believe anything outside the states can be good.

Not my problem that is yours.

Also it took me that long, because I went and did something else and enjoyed breakfast.

You think I was going to hang about here with bated breath awaiting on your reply? Newsflash you are not that important like you think you are.

Enjoy your mass produced food for your 300lbs fat arse.
>>
>>730771201
nothing because they don't have working missiles, they can't feed their population what makes you think they have missiles that could hit the US
>>
>>730783386
That's the entire point.
>>
>>730783759
thanks for your input autismo.
>>
>>730783023
>>730783023

The Viet Cong were actually pretty much annihilated by the time the US pulled out. Morons like you wouldn't know this, but the NVA (North Vietnamese Army) were the actual threat. No VC fucker in pajamas ever shot down a B-52, you fucking dumb ass. Why don't you try reading a fucking history book every once in a while?
>>
>>730783858

Do you honestly think Trump wants to sit back and not be noticed?

He is narcissistic and needs the attention.
>>
>>730772633
LOL DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLERZ XDD
>>
>>730783716
>>730783716

God you're a fucking moron. Did you read any more of the post? Even if we knew where they all were it would still take days, maybe weeks to strike all of them.

You really need to just kill yourself.
>>
>>730771201
nothing
>>
>>730784243
Nah, hitler was predictable and didn't change his mind every 2 hours.
>>
NK are a joke. Every time we float a boat in that part of the world they literally shit their pants and act like a cornered cat huffin and puffin trying to look tough, having military parades and shit... We wont even be near them, we could have a boat a couple thousand miles away and they still start shitting themselves.

Thats vagina behavior, and people are scared of them? LOL.
>>
>>730784243
nah hes just a retard elected by retards.
>>
File: poptart.jpg (56KB, 601x800px) Image search: [Google]
poptart.jpg
56KB, 601x800px
>>730783539
America launches new "prototype" space craft. It reaches orbit America once again revolutionized space travel. Tensions with NK draw to all borders closed and are armed to the teeth. If nuclear strike happens murcis whips it's dick out with an orbital artillery platform trump says lick a chode antagonizing NK. Kims knees weak arms sweaty pressing the button already. Failed north korean nuclear attack. God bless murcia. Trump unleashes rods of got on all of NK hardened target. NK either gets raped and surrenders or more rods then occupation of Korea. Probably given to China to look over later in exchange for some economic deal.

Idk I'm high as shit tho
>>
>>730783961
>That is why nobody likes Americans,
Then stop consuming everything that comes from here.

REKT, and youre welcome.
>>
>>730783583
Gotta admire NK to some degree, they are the kings of Turtling. Nothing but artillery, get close, get stung
>>
>>730771201
If North Korea was the aggressor, nothing would happen. The US would do some show of force in response. Russia & China would claim plausible deniability & abandon North Korea to its fate. They aren't interested in having some fuckwit who fancies himself a god dictate the terms of world war 3 on their behalf.

I mean, would you follow these guys into mutually assured destruction?

If America attacked North Korea... THEN shit would go down. They're acting a shit because they know China won't back them as aggressors. That's why they're baiting so hard.
>>
>>730783663
>corrupt shitheels
It must feel just like home then.
>>
>>730784347
>>730784358
Triggered white cucks.
>>
>>730775682
'fuck outta here furry faggot
>>
>>730784683
wow nice one.
>>
>>730784692
>triggered
Nigger, I don't give a fuck about amerifat or drumpf. It's just funny to me how he flip flops depending on how he feels that day. Literally like having a woman run your country.
>>
>>730784692
nice meme kid.
>>
>>730784299
No it wouldnt. See, we have these things called aircraft, you should look them up, theyre pretty rad.
>>
>>730783498

Google it, douchebag. I've sat through enough fucking natsec symposiums packed with Pentagon/IC speakers who have made their skepticism well known. Even the most optimistic reports (CSIS, etc) paint a pretty bleak picture of what this would look like, and most of those are based on Yeonpyeong, which I would argue is hardly reflective of DPRK's capabilities in a literally existential conflict.
>>
>>730784472
I thought everything came from China.

It's not 1950 anymore, as much as you might like it to be.
>>
>>730784059
what do you mean? Are you implying that there is no truth what i said? If so, that's just sad...you should educate yourself.
>>
>>730784683
>I believe all business is corrupt because I'm a manchild socialist
Kill yourself for the betterment of my country
>>
>>730784095

The VC were America's main thorn in the side, America pulled out why?

You seem to be rattling off utter bullshit you think you understand but don't.

Is it because of back home when people were piling pressure on the government to come home, not only that NVA recaptured Saigon and that marked the end of the war.

A loss for America.

As for shooting down B-52s lol, the main aircraft were A-10s, and of course Hueys.

Now the US lost around 10k Aircraft, yeah oh oh looks like you have no clue at all what you are talking about. Huh.

Damn son, go back to bed, you have kindergarten in the morning kiddo.

Fucking B-52s in Vietnam LOL
>>
>>730784888
Oh, didnt know our movies, technology, music, fashion, culture also came from China... Imagine that.
>>
>>730784855
You're in the home of memes
>>
>>730784474

I mean... life gives you lemons...
>>
>>730784859
you really have a problem with scale. nothing we do short of a massive preemptive nuclear strike will stop the north from flattening seoul. and that would just kill everyone in seoul anyways. which would be fine with me.
>>
>>730784353

You realize we have 30k troops stationed in the DMZ who would be vaporized within the first five minutes, no?
>>
>>730785047
Eurocucks will never admit how much they admire our arts and culture
>>
>>730784928
>i heard something about oil on reddit now i think i should mention it randomly so i sound smart

Autismo.
>>
>>730771636
u MAD bro?
>>
>>730784937
It's the US's job to send people into the meat grinder and die for no reason whatsoever, not mine.

Have fun with that.
>>
>>730785172
You have a problem with reality. NK aint that fuckin big son.

Please educate yourself before replying. Im sick of talking to numbskulls.
>>
>>730785365
So you don't deny your a pinko piece of shit
>>
>>730784472

Consume what?

McDonalds, Pizza Hut etc? Hardly anyone eats that shit in Scotland, maybe the younger crowd because it is cheap shit.

We prefer Indian, Chinese and Italian food. And of course the old fashioned Fish and Chip shops.

But we don't eat cheap shite.

Also enjoy the many technical advancements we gave you, even when you are delusional to think you actually invented them.

Like the TV and Phone.

Almost as bad as when they confuse them having the first Intranet and think it was the internet. That always makes me chuckle too.
>>
>>730773747
If China and Russia attacked U.S it would be fucked..in real war technologies don't matter that much look at Germany..it had the most advanced tech but still couldn't win and Russia is only lacking in economical sector
>>
>>730784815
Ya got rekt
>>
>>730785414
the irony is delicious.
>>
>>730785226
>implying implications
Yeah, because all our troops are in one place and will not budge, even though our satellites are constantly watching every move NK makes to launch and will gleefully stand still and welcome death

Get the fuck out of here, shithead.
>>
>>730785472
I don't deny that I'm from a country that spends it's money on it's own people instead of blowing up sand in the middle east.
>>
>>730780222
do you fucking niggers from reddit have nothing better to do with your time
>>
>>730785736
You'd rather invite the sand niggers into your country and have them out breed you instead.
>>
>>730785846
I came back to /b/ to see what it's like here now, its basically reddit
>>
>>730771879
It was a political lose...
>>
>>730785522
You dont live in scotland, queerbait.
>>
>>730785728

Are you actually retarded? The guns are permanently aimed at the DMZ and ready to strike around the clock. If DPRK initiated hostilities, 30k US servicemen would die instantly. They literally sleep in the sights of DPRK's artillery.
>>
>>730785338
never visited reddit. faget.
>>
>>730771879
I'm all about triggering murifats with vietnam but what you just said is just plain ignorant.
>>
2015 records show the USA spent $598 billion on military, even if not all of that was on troops and weapons...
China only spent $146 billion.
Add China and 12 other top military spending countries TOGETHER and you get what USA invests in their military budget each year.

North Korea $4 billion.

Just the scale alone will fortell the outcome, since USA is not one military base but spread to bases spread around the world. Good luck picking a fight with the LARGEST AND MOST INVASIVE military on the planet.

Unless they suddenly got a few hundred billion dollars (figure for currency conversion whatever) to fund enough infrastructure to power a military campaign, North Korea actually attacking the USA is pure suicide, especially with delusional narcissists in charge of both North Korea and USA.
If an attack happens, within the month it will devolve into a World War. The only guarantees are there will be NO MORE NORTH KOREA, 100s of millions of people will die worldwide, and huge international corporations will make 100s of billions of dollars off of it.
>>
>>730783023
We DID beat best Korea. It was China we didn't beat.
>>
>>730785975

I do live in Scotland, 20 miles south east of Glasgow in North Lanarkshire. Get rekt again boiii.

Queerbait, wow is that your best attempt to try and salvage what is left of your dignity? Wow you failed.
>>
>>730785850
I'll take them over you any day faggot.
>>
>>730771201
trump would leave for russia and party with his buddies and leave us all to die obviously
>>
>>730786196
The cuckoldry is strong with you Euroshits
>>
>>730786181
But you don't, look how long it took for you to reply to my comment here.

>>730778488

Enjoying your very first day here, newfag?
>>
>>730785338
Why do you think u.s had 8 list of countrys that they wanted to de-stabilize? Countrys that has oil, and IRAN was in that list. You are such a big faggot, and probably brainwashed by that cuck Hannity.
>>
>>730786160

Spending amounts =/= strength.

Most of that spending was on useless Stealth Fighters that are hardly being used, because they do not have the qualified pilots to fly all of them, only a handful.

The US military budget is so high, because the Senate and Congress members are mostly shareholders in the companies who get a share of that budget, and they profit from it.

And the Americans let it continue because they think it is fighting off ISIS. LOL
>>
>>730786181
Where in North Lanarkshire im from there as well, whats the chances fellow autist
>>
>>730785522
i hate to break this to you but Scotland and the US are pretty much neck and neck in obesity rates. the most recent studies indicate Scotland has actually surpassed the us. 62% of you fuckers age 16-64 are obese.
>>
>>730786178

You didn't win against Korea, because the war has never ended, no peace treaty signed.

And the US were held back heavily, they did not make any ground even with Australian help.
>>
>>730786410
He dont live there, he wouldve done proved it when i called him out on it earlier ITT.
>>
>>730780222
kys
>>
File: asdfff.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
asdfff.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>730785959
That's because reddit's down you dumpster-goblin
>>
>>730786357

>implying that if you don't reply quickly means you are not from a particular country

shit logic friendo

Again I am busy doing other things, my main focus isn't on kiddo friendly /b/
>>
>>730786399
>>730786399
lol the us military is by far the strongest in the world.
>>
>>730786352
>cuck
You fags sure seem to like that word, couldn't be any projection going on there, no none at all, cons/republicans never do that lol

>not european either faggot
>>
>>730785338
>i heard something about autism in 4chan, and if I run out of words, i just say you are an autist.
>>
>>730772567
you've been playing too much Call of Duty anon, Russian navy can barely patrol the black sea let along fucking invade the US.
As for a ground invasion on Europe, i would guess they'd get as far as the previous USSR countries before being streched thin on supplies and manpower(yes, even for russia that's a strech on manpower).
>>
>>730786747
Youve been rumbled, faggot.

Stay REKT.
>>
>>730786410

You first, I will give you time to look up what areas are in NL.

When I say "The Park" which park am I talking about?
>>
>>730786160

I don't think anybody is arguing that DPRK would actually win. Like I've said above, they have about 36 hours of fuel to support mobilization before their military grinds to a halt. But that wouldn't be the point.

I do believe the Chinese would pour in, and fire on US troops if that's what would be needed to hold territory. Then they would push for stabilization/deescalation, and the US would almost certainly yield. Holding a buffer in North Korea is far more geostrategically important to China than to the US. There'd be no reason for the US to escalate into a hot war with China.
>>
>>730786530
>Australian help

Kek! But seriously, I didn't say we won the war. Just that best Korea got the shit beat out of them. The only reason they still exist is because we got too close to China and they entered the war.
>>
>>730786761
Yep it sure is, why spend money on social services when we can spend it on blowing up brown people, morons.
>>
>>730775230

What do you mean? We are building them to house all those poor islamic "refugees".
>>
>>730786438

In % sure, you are correct, but a chunk of our overweight are so because not of bad food, but because pure lazyness of some and of course convenience of take aways.

The number is thankfully going down, but it is still bad.
>>
>>730787052
where did i say that? dumbass kid.
>>
>>730774835
>And the US didn't fix anything there.

Was that ever the goal?

I thought impeding stability and keeping the middle east a shit hole was the plan. If everyone is killing each other and there is no true power other than you, who stops you from taking the oil?

Plus we got the added bonus of terrorism. We can abuse that ol' ghost to scare the citizenry into any hole the Money wants for years to come. Current target is net neutrality. Something something ISIS recruiting online, better allow Comcast etc. to charge you for accesses specific websites!
>>
>>730786410
Told you he wouldnt tell you, because he doesnt know anything about Scotland
>>
>>730772868

Its a good thing they only need a single plane to cripple the US armed forces then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU
>>
>>730786761

No, it is one of the most technical, but for actual theatre of war... they don't do so well, especially in unknown types of battlegrounds.

Which is why they didn't do so well against the Vietcong and North Koreans originally, and that is one reason why they dropped 2 nukes on the Japanese because a ground assault would have proved very difficult.
>>
>>730771201
North Korea would end up in defeat, either by others or civil war.
>>
>>730787138
its going up retard. and its for the same reasons as everywhere else.
>>
>>730772097
You vastly over-estimate how many ICBMs be could take down, even if all systems work 100% perfectly.
>>
>>730787188
I didn't say you did, just commenting on what a giant waste of money that military is.

Defensive much?
>>
>>730787324
>they only need a single plane to cripple the US armed forces
Keks on high. You have to be 18 to be here kid.
>>
>>730774198
I hope you are right so US can get blown up and the world will finally leave in peace, without any fat delusional americans.
>>
>>730787138
>>730787138
> in % sure

like theres any other way of representing the data. fucking retard.
>>
>>730786869

Rumbled how? By stupid American logic?

Keep clawing at those straws
>>
>>730787399
> half a century ago
>>
>>730787681
Youve been REKT this entire thread, faggot.

Its all over but the crying.
>>
>>730774946
I hope you will be wrong and fucking die piece of retarded shit
>>
>>730785010
>>730785010

The fact that you don't know B-52s were used by Nixon, many being shot down with some airmen being captured and kept in the "Hanoi Hilton" really shows how much of a fucking idiot you are.

And A-10s? WTF are you even talking about? A-10s weren't even in service until well after the war you fucking moron. We also used a lot of F-4s, F-5s, and A-6s.

Jesus you really don't know anything about it, do you?
>>
>>730787255

You're really giving US grand strategy far too much credit. Aside from isolated cases Haliburton/KBR profit-skimming in Iraq, we don't even need their oil. And what Syria has done to Turkey (the second-largest NATO contributor) and Europe (our most important geostrategic ally) could hardly be deemed beneficial for US interests.

Never cast your faith in conspiracies when bland old stupidity is a more likely explanation.
>>
>>730787399
Considering the army we had in Korea was small and much less experienced than our ww2 army I'd say we did quite well. In Nam we had a conscript army and we didn't do bad. Now we have a large highly trained and well equipped army.
>>
>>730787668

If you actually read what was posted and what I was replying to, it would make sense why I said that.

But Americans gotta assume.

He/She said we are equal in overweight, I said by % yes. If we went by numbers, it would be a totally different story due to the population size difference.

They should have a common sense test before they let faggots like you in here.
>>
>>730781282
>his had was 5.2ft tall
You canĀ“t make this shit up holy fuck
>>
>>730786530
>>730786530

Actually the US came in after the North had captured the South, then pushed them back. Technically it was more of a draw than it was a loss because we took the Southern portion back and kept it.
>>
>>730787876

>says rumbled
>still won't say how
>trying this hard

Ok kiddo whatever you say, back to your mother's tit with you.
>>
>>730787961
Kill yourself please.
>>
>>730775179
Da fuck, are you even fucking aware of north korean people or you just don't give a fucking fuck and throw out misinformation?
>>
>>730787542

I think you vastly overestimate how many ICBMs the North Koreans actually have, and what their capabilities are like.

As noted above, the real issue is their artillery. At no point would the DPRK ever pose a direct threat to the mainland US.
>>
>>730788099

>talk shit about the US
>get asked where youre from
>nearly an hour passes
>after much research online, decide on Scotland
>finally reply
>an actual Scot replies asking where abouts youre at
>clam up
>still fronting
>still REKT

All thats left for you to say now is how that wasnt you all along, it thats as bogus as you being from Scotland.

Eternal REKT
>>
>>730778913
"Trump wouldn't do that" lollll my sides
>>
>>730787918

you lost a small amount of B-52s from 65-73 17 in total, the rest were lost through scrapping.

It wasn't the main aircraft in use.

A-10s were used in the end of the conflict in huge numbers, they weren't officially "introduced" until 1977. But why would they announce it earlier when they gave the US a good advantage over the Jungle Theatre.

A-10s never got shot down due to their excellent range and ground offensive ability with their cannons.

Again you have no clue what you are talking about, please stay of wikipedia, it is dumbing you down.
>>
>>730788079

Yeah there has been a stalemate for a long time.

As said before, North Koreans may not be technically advanced, but their armed forces will fight to the death.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.