[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women like to be hit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 51

File: 3490414505_eb87c235ef.jpg (49KB, 315x480px) Image search: [Google]
3490414505_eb87c235ef.jpg
49KB, 315x480px
>1957
>great uncle and aunt just engaged
>having supper at aunt's parent's house
>aunt is in pissy mood and is bitching out my uncle in front of her whole family
>uncle tells her to stop
>aunt keeps bitching
>uncle tells her to stop
>aunt keeps bitching
>uncle tells her to stop
>aunt keeps bitching
>uncle reaches over table and slaps aunt across the face
>aunt starts crying
>"DADDY, ARE YOU GOING TO DO ANYTHING?!"
>"Nope. He told you to stop 3 times now."
>aunt shuts up and pouts
>fast foward to today
>great aunt and uncle still have a happy marriage
>every time uncle tells aunt to shut up she does

These were the practices that kept women in line, /pol/. If you have a girlfriend/fiancee/wife, don't beat her and abuse her, but don't be a submissive coward either. If she goes off the deep end and does something like hit you or make a serious scene in public, give her a firm slap to the cheek; just enough to make it sting a little. Women secretly love it and they'll be submissive to you. Just don't over do it, make it an occasional thing.
>>
>>730748499

>1957
Stop posting on our Tibetan hair plaiting board, gramps
>>
>>730748499
And then every other man nearby assumes you're abusing your wife and they attack you, and the cops side with them and you end up in jail. Good going Hortense.
>>
>>730748501

?You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't.

Really activates my almonds.
>>
It's always Americans who make these SMACK MY BITCH UP posts
>>
>bad advice
>>
>>730748499
you're a fucking idiot I hope you die
>>
>>730748505
>thinking women can be decent human beings without doing it out of using you or intimidated.

Actual love died by the jews hand
>>
File: IMG_1168.jpg (54KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
54KB, 480x716px
>>730748503
It's always tart like effeminate brits who bitch about what Americans do. Quit being a fucking Fag you stupid girl and get on board.
>>
>>730748499

>slapping a girl
>across the face
>in front of the family

how's life in that trailer park?
>>
>>730748508
>talk shit
>get asked to stop
>talking more shit
>get asked to stop
>talking more shit
>get hit
I swear some people only understand through pain.
>>
>>730748499
More kike propaganda to further pit men and women against each other.
A woman who can only be taught through physical force isn't worth anyone's time.
>>
>>730748505

Welcome to /pol/, you weak faggot ;)
>>
Women are fucked in the head. Do the opposite of everything they've told you to do and you'll have tons of girls.
t.
>>
>>730748500
Fuck off. You're gonna get old and you better pray you have something fun like shitposting to do when that happens.
>>
>>730748499
My dad hit my mom and I don't remember her ever liking it.

But eh, what the hell, he only hit her when she was yelling and being a bitch. I would say go for it honestly. Lifetime movies and feminists make it sound so fucking awful, it's not that bad and it's not like women don't hit men.
>>
>>730748509
This is literally true. Adults are just decaying children. If you don't put limits on them, they act up just like toddlers do.

Although I agree with >>730748510
>A woman who can only be taught through physical force isn't worth anyone's time.

Entirely true.
>>
File: 1487108529412.jpg (13KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487108529412.jpg
13KB, 158x200px
>>730748499
>>730748507
REEEE GTFO YOU CANCEROUS FUCKS
I DONT CARE IF YOURE OLD BUT THIS SHIT AND THE CHRISTKEK SHIT NEEDS TO END
>>
File: IMG_4215.jpg (75KB, 647x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4215.jpg
75KB, 647x609px
>>730748499
>>every time uncle tells aunt to shut up she does

Doesn't sound like a marriage, sounds like heaven to me.
>>
>>730748514
>But eh, what the hell, he only hit her when she was yelling and being a bitch. I would say go for it honestly. Lifetime movies and feminists make it sound so fucking awful, it's not that bad and it's not like women don't hit men.
This is also objectively true. I am not a fan of every hitting anyone but there are a few people on the face of the earth (and many are women) whose tongues are so cruel and abusive and obnoxious that I'd actually rather be slapped. Not by Godzilla, mind you, I don't want to be knocked down, but a light slap would be hella better than a shit ton of verbal abuse.

The whole sticks and stones cliche is bullshit. Words can be just as poisonous as violence. As long as neither bitching people out nor hitting them becomes chronic I think you are okay. One good rule tho is never start either. End it if you must but try not to be an asshole as a good daily rule of thumb. Men and women both.
>>
>>730748517
>>
>>730748518

Why exactly are you against islamism again?
>>
>>730748519
count the fruit, hombre
>>
>>730748521
Wew do ur math
>>
op is right, been in several serious relationships and I would always reach my boiling point and chimp out like a faggot then feel huge amounts of guilt and regret, at first they would get in my face and I would just take it, then get in shoving matches, the first time I hit a girl I felt really really bad and apologized to no end. Basically when you act like a little bitch women will have no respect for you. Now when my woman pisses me off, I just pin her down and punch her in the ass until she begs me to stop, and I never show one ounce of regret. I just tell her "don't be a dumb fuck and I won't punch the fuck out of your ass".

Haven't had any problems since. The key is to only do it once in awhile, and don't leave marks on their face or arms, and never show remorse. If you show remorse it doesn't work, you have to mean it. Say what you want about muslims and niggers, but they know how to treat women. If the bitch is acting crazy, punch her in the ass 6 times as hard as you can, and tell her to shut the fuck up or you will do it again, and never apologize. You will have a happy marriage.

Married 10 years and no problems at all.
>>
>>730748518
>This is also objectively true. I am not a fan of every hitting anyone but there are a few people on the face of the earth (and many are women) whose tongues are so cruel and abusive and obnoxious that I'd actually rather be slapped. Not by Godzilla, mind you, I don't want to be knocked down, but a light slap would be hella better than a shit ton of verbal abuse.

Holy fuck yeah perfect description of how my mom was. She was so fucking obnoxious and had a lot of tenacity when it came to verbally attacking people, literally would NOT stop until someone either screamed at her so loudly she fucked off or it escalated and she got hit.

Had this problem with a girl I dated in high school too. She had some emotional issues and was extremely verbally aggressive and no amount of self control could keep me from lashing out on her time from time. Honestly though, sometimes getting physical really can make it better because you take your anger out on each other and it can't really escalate further than that.

I'm not sure if I've only dealt with crazy women all my life and maybe I have because of dear old mom, but I believe in hitting them sometimes because honestly I've noticed if you try to end a fight with words with most women they still stay angry and passive aggressive for fucking days. It's like if you don't hit them they think they can just walk all over you and act like children after they don't get their way, fucking annoying
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
>>
>>730748503
I wonder how many people went to youtube to listen to that song after reading this post
>>
>>730748523
>I just pin her down and punch her in the ass
kek
>>
>>730748523
>Haven't had any problems since. The key is to only do it once in awhile, and don't leave marks on their face or arms, and never show remorse. If you show remorse it doesn't work, you have to mean it. Say what you want about muslims and niggers, but they know how to treat women. If the bitch is acting crazy, punch her in the ass 6 times as hard as you can, and tell her to shut the fuck up or you will do it again, and never apologize. You will have a happy marriage.

I would agree but punching her in the ass sounds too much like a kink honestly. That's why when guys say "if muh girl was out of line I would just spank her" it sounds fucking retarded because that's been so sexualized.

I would agree never punch the arms or face, you can slap the face, but marking a bitch up is a surefire way to go to jail. Hit her stomach honestly. Even the Prophet Muhammad said to never hit the face when correcting your wife kek. Go for the stomach but not too hard and it will send a message
>>
>>730748517
a+a+a=30
a=10
a+b+b=18
b=4
b+-c=2
c=2
d+a+e=x
d+f=e-10
d=-f + x -10
>>
>>730748518
>physical violence is banned
>emotional abuse through mind tricks and words are allowed
I wonder what (((high verbal intelligence))) people could be behind this?
>>
>>730748529
b-c*
>>
>>730748519
american education
>>
>>730748499
DNR but srsly, you're posting greentxt anecdote about your fucked up pham to justify your belief in wife beating?
Fuck off cunt.

>t. married for 20 yrs. Would never raise my hand to the person I made and raised a family with.
>>
>>730748532
>>730748529
>>
>>730748522
Nigger its 14
10(3)=30
10+4(2)=18
4-1(2)=2
1+10+3=14
Seriously stop making us burgers a meme
>American education
>>
>>730748499

You can assert physical dominance without violence or you know, don't marry a nagging bitch
>>
>>730748499
Man, those were the days.
>>
>>730748527
>>730748528
Punching them in the ass doesn't leave visible marks, but it bruises the fuck out of their ass for a week so everytime they walk or sit, they think of the ass whooping you gave them. I'm not saying spank, punch that bitches ass so she remembers.
>>
>>730748516
t. nu-male
>>
>>730748517
>>
>>730748516
This has nothing to do with Christianity you fedora white knight cuck
>>
>>730748517
>>
>>730748533
>>t. married for 20 yrs. Would never raise my hand to the person I made and raised a family with.

And so you post your shitty anecdote to counterargue? Fucking kek

Listen buddy domestic violence in the West is at an all time low. Divorce rates at an all time high. Our grandparents all beat their wives. It's not that fucking bad
>>
>>730748513
What was 4Chan like back in the 50s gramps?
>>
>>730748535
Holy shit, i was only acting retarded
>>
>>730748544
50s didnt' exist, we are in the hivemind now
>>
Few things are more ignorant and cucked than when a faggot says that women NEVER deserve to be beaten
There's no reason why a grown woman should be exempt from punishment
>>
>>730748510
>A woman who can only be taught through physical force isn't worth anyone's time.

You don't have much experience with women do you?

You don't necessarily have to hit them but they need to feel some level of fear or they are out of control.
>>
>>730748499
1id by post this>
>>
If it's okay to physically discipline unruly children, it should be okay to physically discipline unruly women. Women are nothing but children in adult bodies.

Be careful though because you can lose your Second Amendment rights for a domestic violence conviction.
>>
>>730748517
>>
>>730748499
My dad is quiet and kind person and would never start a fight with anyone.

My mom constantly bitches, verbally attacks my dad for no reason than my dad loses control beats the shit out of my mom.

After the beating my mom is very submissive and obedient to my dad.

My dad suffer from guilt for what he did to her because he love her.

So he buys mom stuff, does what she says until mom acts like bitch and he loses control again beats the shit out of her.
>>
>>730748547
Example: I was caring for my friends lizard, and my girlfriend at the time turned the heat down in the house even though I told her not to, so the lizard died. Because ''she forgot'' or ''didn't think it was that important anyways''
You white knight cucks would have a heart attack if only you knew what happened next
>>
File: woman-enjoying-it.gif (1MB, 577x368px) Image search: [Google]
woman-enjoying-it.gif
1MB, 577x368px
>>730748512
>Do the opposite of everything they've told you to do and you'll have tons of girls.

The wisest thing ever said on /pol/

Listen people.
>>
>>730748499
This
>>
>>730748552
The bitch trys to make you feel bad for hitting her by acting obedient and submissive but also emphasizing the fact that you hurt and disappointing her

They never quite recognize why you hit them, they don't care that they verbally attacked you and started the fight, but they know how to emotionally manipulate you and make you feel guilty after you hit them. They'll cry loudly, they wont speak to you, they ask you why you did it, they will take away any guilt from the situation. I dealt with this IRL with insane bitches

That's why you hit them and just make sure you show her you don't give a fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 346x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 346x461px
>>730748500
>1957
Dad, mom said you need to stop ogling traps online
>>
>>730748499

I agree with you in theory but today's legal environment makes it too risky.

1) If someone calls the cops, the cops WILL come
2) If the cops come, they WILL arrest you.
3) If the cops arrest you, prosecutors WILL charge you.
4) If you get convicted of any type of domestic violence - including a misdemeanor - you are no longer allowed to possess a firearm, thanks to the (((Lautenberg Amendment))).
4a) If you get caught with a gun, you will be charged with a felony.

I think a man's right to keep and bear arms is more important than a man's right to keep his wife in line...but that's just me. You do you.
>>
>>730748554

Treat 'em like dirt, and they stick like mud.
>>
>>730748524
>if you don't hit them they think they can just walk all over you and act like children after they don't get their way

That's how it is son. Get used to it.
>>
>>730748538
It it works for you brother go right ahead
>>
>>730748499

https://youtu.be/zLctIJym1ic
>>
>>730748539
I don't even like women I just think this edgy woman beating fantasy is pure autism and needs to be stopped.
>>
>>730748499
if you're the kind of guy who'd get physical in all kinds of confrontations then by all means go for it.

but if you'd back down if someone who looked tougher than you got confrontational, than you're pathetic af if you get all tough and shit towards women

call me a white knight but it's the hypocrisy that I find repulsive not violence against women per se
>>
>>730748560
No I'm not some weak castrated faggot. I'm not afraid to hit them
>>
>>730748552
Sounds like they both have issues, yet weirdly work well together.
>>
>>730748526
>>730748503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f52jl35ZfSQ
>>
>>730748499
a slap in the face in not beating or abusing you enormous faggot
>>
File: women-feelings.jpg (52KB, 541x601px) Image search: [Google]
women-feelings.jpg
52KB, 541x601px
>>730748536
>don't marry a nagging bitch

A lot don't start out that way. Many end up like that.
>>
>>730748499
My brother beat up my sister after she tossed my dads drink in his face while we were eating Easter dinner
>>
>>730748568
for today's modern pussy whipped society, unwanted physical contact of any kind is assault.
>>
It's different now. You'll be in a world of shit if you do that.
>>
File: 1473074698956.jpg (70KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1473074698956.jpg
70KB, 600x799px
>>730748552
I had a gf of 2 years that would start to bitch and get retarded if I wasnt fucking her enough.
As soon as she'd act up Id have to start manhandling and shaking the shit on her then throw her on the bed.
Then she'd get all pouty fucked up haired and semi-frightened.
I'd then start kissing her and stuff before fucking her harder than even I felt comfortable doing, as part of the punishment.
After I figured out what she was doing, I'd use not giving her sex if she acted up and using sex to reward her for good behaviour.
By the time the relationship had ended, she was all confused and shit. That shit wasn't my fault, she was fucked up to begin with.
>>
>>730748550
/thread
>>
Of course they do. I'm not saying all do, but a surprising amount of them do. I've seen a lot of women get beat by their men, yet they refuse to leave. People say "oh well they can't leave, they could get killed or something". Yeah fucking right, it's not hard to call 911 or just leave the fucking house and go someplace safe. Bitches love to be abused and treated like shit.
>>
>>730748554
What that gif from?
>>
>>730748499
So how fucking old are you anyways?
76?
>>
>>730748573
>After I figured out what she was doing, I'd use not giving her sex if she acted up and using sex to reward her for good behaviour.
this sounds like the mistake
>>
>people are actually believing this larp
No, beating your wife was never acceptable you dumb fucking kikesuckers
>>
>>730748570
>she tossed my dads drink in his face while we were eating Easter dinner

Why did she do this?
>>
>>730748499

>Be me
>Hit my girlfriend because she wont shut up
>Cops get called
>She doesnt want to press charges
>I'm told I have to leave my property for the night
>She gets to stay there
>When I try to protest the cop just says "well the state can still file charges against you for assault if you want to go that route"
>Spend night in an uncomfortable hotel

Op you suck.
>>
>>730748570
Was that this year?
>>
>>730748567
How can you youngfags listen to that shit?
>>
>>730748558
>my right to have a gun i am unlikely to ever need
vs
>my children and their future
>>
>>730748579
it was in the past. at one time, men were legally responsible for their wives' behavior. if she committed a crime, he was put in jail for it, so men were granted some leeway in what methods they could use to keep the bitches in line - including smacking that bitch up
>>
>>730748578
>this sounds like the mistake
It mightve been;however, if you'd witnessed the relationship in its entirety, you'd believe it was a mistake from the beginning.
>>
>>730748585
One of the main things the kkk did was lynch wife beaters you tool
>>
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
>Nothing, you already told her *twice*.
>>
>>730748556
Than I get shit on by everyone for not defending my mom. My dad has never hit me or any of my brothers and sisters even when we were misbehaving but my mom just drives him crazy to the point he can't control himself anymore.
>>
>>730748581
>Op you suck.
Did you use OP's patented Ass-punch method?
If not you cant blame him for your failures
>>
>>730748584
>gun i am unlikely to ever need
God damn it brittany.
>>
>>730748587
A wife beater and a man that keeps his woman in line are two different things
>>
>>730748517
Apples are 10
Bananas are 4
Coconuts are either 1 or 2, depending on what the oddly written third question means.

On one hand, there are clearly 2 coconuts there. I can safely rule out something stupid like 11, because that would make bananas inconsistent. On the other hand, if you are meant to add the two coconuts together, why isn't it written like the bananas in question two? If they are intwnded to be multiplied together, that would also be improper formatting.

If a coconut is equal to 1, then answer to question four is 15. If a coconut is 2, then the answer is 16.

Fix the fucking question before posting it next time.
>>
>>730748587
In my town, they beat the living hell out of a man for sending his kids to school with no shoes. This was in the 50s. Kids had shoes on from then on.
>>
>>730748589
>Than I get shit on by everyone for not defending my mom. My dad has never hit me or any of my brothers and sisters even when we were misbehaving but my mom just drives him crazy to the point he can't control himself anymore.

Why the hell do people even know your father hits your mom. My dad hit my mom growing up. She was fucking crazy out of control sometimes and whenever it happened it was totally warranted. He literally never did it simply because he was mad, he just wasn't a fucking bitch who was afraid to slap her if she was getting out of control. I mean fuck, one time she was even throwing things all over the place, I have no clue why a man in that situation wouldn't use physical force. Some cucks would allow that to happen

Don't listen to people who tell you to stop him. He isn't doing anything wrong. Some women just have a tendency to drive people off the wall, even those with the most self control in the world. My dad never hit me or any of my siblings either. My fucking mom did though
>>
>>730748579
> white people
> Upper Marlboro Maryland

This IS old.
>>
>>730748593
>If a coconut is equal to 1, then answer to question four is 15. If a coconut is 2, then the answer is 16.

>t. dumbass
>>
>>730748576
Got it off /pol/ no idea of original source.

Searching suggests Black Canary Justice League unlimited or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsQ7MKui0CQ
>>
File: 1487300464045.jpg (77KB, 586x679px) Image search: [Google]
1487300464045.jpg
77KB, 586x679px
>>730748499
Thank you for your sage wisdom grandpa.
God bless you sir.
>>
>>730748553
I really wanna. Poor lizard.
>>
>>730748583
most techno music i hate, but i love prodigy, anon. i'm 40, so i dunno if you'd count me as an oldfag or a youngfag
>>
>>730748598
Thanks
>>
>>730748579
>a single slap
>equivalent to a full on beating
no
>>
I think women might have some strange reaction to being hit.

Hitting someone is domination or alpha attitude, which most women find attractive. Even if they might not agree themselves.
>>
File: pepe-why.png (22KB, 304x288px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-why.png
22KB, 304x288px
>>730748581
Wait, In Hamburgerland police can force you out of your own property?
>>
>>730748593

There's 4 bananas in both banana pictures on the second line but only 3 in the last line so the answer is 14.

This is why these Common Core kike gotcha tier questions are garbage, all they do is confuse simple concepts.
>>
File: Actions have consequences.jpg (243KB, 610x977px) Image search: [Google]
Actions have consequences.jpg
243KB, 610x977px
>>730748547
>There's no reason why a grown woman should be exempt from punishment
>>
>>730748581
> thngs that didn't happen
>>
>>730748584
>t.Ahmed

Because Allah will protect us, right?
>>
>>730748605
Police can do whatever the fuck they want here
Pro tip: if you ever come here on vacation make sure not to have a bunch of cash with you, especially if you're gonna be driving. If you have over 1000 they can take it all and never give it back because they "suspect it could be drug money".
>>
>>730748592
Correct. Discipline <> Torture
>>
>>730748517
>>
>>730748547
No reason? Even if she were the next HITLER?!?!
Don't tell my you are an anti semite
>>
>>730748512
Respect women
Always ask for consent
Never just walk up and grab a girls hips on a dancefloor
3 dates before you sleep together
The man always pays

And my favorite:

Girls hate a guy who deals drugs get a job
>>
>>730748518

Totally agree.
I read the original Conan the Barbarian tales by Howard. I stumbled upon a statement which fits very well: "civilized people, unlike barbarians, allow themselves to be mean and verbally abusive. That is because, unlike barbarians, being mean doesn't end up with your head split in half" (I read this in italian, this is an approx translation).
>>
File: Knox BTFO feminism.jpg (69KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Knox BTFO feminism.jpg
69KB, 850x400px
>>730748605
The law here massively favors women, and the state white knights for them constantly. Not at Sweden levels but still really bad.
>>
>>730748615
An armed society is a polite society
>>
>>730748499
islam the post
>>
File: mfw.jpg (35KB, 737x517px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
35KB, 737x517px
>>730748499

>crazy GF starts slapping and trying to scratch me because we were having an 'argument'
>she wanted to buy something stupid with my money, and I wouldn't let her
>angry because I 'dont take care of her'
>literally pay for her apartment and electricity and phone, because the pussy game is that strong
>she's going berserk
>I take off my shirt
>wrap my fist with my shirt
>she starts to run away
>grab her
>then beat the shit out of her
>just pound her to the floor until she is sobbing
>shirt-wrap doesn't create bruises btw
>use other hand to choke her
>"Are you going to shut the fuck up? Or do I need to keep hitting you?"
>she wraps her legs around my waist
>she's giving me that look
>goddamnit
>fuck her stupid and leave her on the floor, full of cum
>go play some DOTA
>get up to get a drink a half hour later
>shes still passed out, asleep on the floor where I left her

She's a perfect sweetheart for a couple of weeks after a session of domestic abuse and rough sex. I swear to god that she attacks me just so that I hit her and rough her up. It's like she goes into heat from being held down and dominated.

Just wish it wasn't fucking necessary, but she's a nutcase so whatever.
>>
>>730748550
>lose your "rights"
Next level cuck shit right there, but that's the modern norm
>>
File: es1d9rA.jpg (1MB, 4435x2957px) Image search: [Google]
es1d9rA.jpg
1MB, 4435x2957px
>>730748543
>And so you post your shitty anecdote to counterargue? Fucking kek
How exactly is me highlighting my life experience an "anecdote"?

>Our grandparents all beat their wives.
No they didn't. I like how you just generalise about something you know absolutely fucking nothing about.

>Domestic assault in NSW has risen from a rate of 257 per 100,000 people in 1995, reaching a high of 400 incidents per 100,000 people in 2014 (28,980 incidents).
>This represents a 2 per cent increase in the five years up to mid-2014.
>Similarly, reports of family violence incidents in Victoria have been increasingly steadily since 2010-11, with an 8.8 per cent increase from 2013-14 to 2014-15 (70,906 incidents).
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-06/fact-file-domestic-violence-statistics/7147938

Trends say differently m8.
>>
>>730748528
> been so sexualized.
so what?
>>
>>730748621
>How exactly is me highlighting my life experience an "anecdote"?

LOL?
>>
>>730748558
You are a fag and cops have no jurisdiction in a man's home, simply do not answer the door or give them a name because they require joinder and admittance of guilt

>muh gun rights that never get put to use
>>
>>730748499

No one LIKES to be hit.

There's a time and a place for everything.
>>
>>730748499
it's disgusting but true. women are submissive by nature. they need a man, they NEED us. they couldn't function in a world without us. I hate to agree to this, but it's too obvious.
>>
>>730748587
KKK is a cuck organization, probably jewish from top to bottom, that's why the Shill David Duke was dragon master or whatever
>>
>>730748594
Shoes are bad and block your flow of chi. Earth is a natural inflammatory agent and like a giant rejuvinating magnet.
>>
>>730748623
Says the forever alone virgin NEET shitposting on an anonymous Tagalog Finger Spelling imageboard from his Mum's basement.....
>>
>>730748499
Tfw living with single grandmother
you have no idea how fucking stupid women are and how much time they'll waste bitching
the closest I've come to hitting her is flipping her off
I swear she's retarded
fortunately I'll be free of that and married soon
>>
SPANK your women, bare assed
It has the same effect and is more socially acceptable
>>
>>730748624
>what is exigent circumstances?

KYS
>>
>>730748558
This
>>
Don't be fools.

Look at your dogs. You aren't sexist when it comes to pets. You don't hit female dogs or hit male dogs. You don't TREAT dogs differently based on gender so why do you do this stuff to humans?
>>
>>730748605
You have more rights as a squatter in America than as a home-owner. That's why so many trash-tier immigrants are flooding our countries.
>>
>>730748621
>How exactly is me highlighting my life experience an "anecdote"?

It's pretty much the fucking dictionary definition.

Anecdote (anJkdəʊt)

noun: a short amusing or interesting story about a real incident or person.
>>
>>730748621

To be fair, those statistics are fucking stupid because in 1995 women were still largely not willing to come forward regarding domestic violence and, especially in Australia (NSW specifically) incidents of DV weren't recorded properly by police due to severa factors (recording of the incident as dv-related, "occurance only" for shit which didn't involve sever physical abuse).

Since then the whole attitude regarding DV from reporting to action is significantly different. Those stats regarding an increase in actual assaults is fucking bullshit.
>>
Women use verbal abuse very flagrantly and man's physical force is the natural counterbalance to that.

Furthermore, some people have animal souls and only respond to violence or threat thereof. Their cluster b traits will destroy you otherwise.
>>
>>730748632
>what is exigent circumstances?

A bullet in the eye seldom says sorry.
>>
>>730748553
>You white knight cucks would have a heart attack if only you knew what happened next

Don't be a cocktease, tell us man
>>
File: Thought Police.jpg (93KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
Thought Police.jpg
93KB, 432x648px
>>730748638
>Furthermore, some people have animal souls and only respond to violence or threat thereof

Ye shouldst fucketh off and that right quick.
>>
File: 1355141199484.jpg (101KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1355141199484.jpg
101KB, 500x383px
>>730748499
While I agree, the times sadly have changed.

Back then:
>woman provokes a slap
>starts crying and complains to others
>they tell her she had it coming
That was an era of common sense.

Nowadays:
>woman provokes a slap
>woman starts crying and complains to others
>they tell her to press charges and divorce that oppressive patriarchist shitlord rapist and his toxic masculinity
Leftist/feminist echo chambers and SJW bullshit have eradicated common sense.
>>
File: kill me.png (118KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
118KB, 500x561px
>>730748554
of course she was playing him and promptly literally threw him across the room 3 seconds later
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2591x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2591x2592px
>>730748499
>he remembers stories from 70 years ago

Why the fuck are you still on /pol/?
>>
File: Hot Gay Time Machine.00_jpg_srz.jpg (33KB, 234x331px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Gay Time Machine.00_jpg_srz.jpg
33KB, 234x331px
>>730748644
>he remembers stories from 70 years ago

Nah. He's just flown in on his hot gay time machine.
>>
>>730748644
>still
kek

19 year olds always think that any oldtimer here must've been browsing /pol/ since they were 19 as well.
Nobody can be "here" longer than since 2003, and that's just 4chan in general.
>>
File: 014.png (423KB, 1111x1600px) Image search: [Google]
014.png
423KB, 1111x1600px
>>
File: 015.png (636KB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
015.png
636KB, 1110x1600px
>>730748647
>>
File: 016.png (542KB, 1107x1600px) Image search: [Google]
016.png
542KB, 1107x1600px
>>730748648
>>
Beating and raping women is the final redpill
>>
Some women need to be hit and some do. And the ones that do need to be hit seem to like it because they know whats gonna happen but they fuck around anyways.
>>
File: 0sealandPrincessChirley.jpg (103KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0sealandPrincessChirley.jpg
103KB, 1024x1024px
>>730748499
Make use of your old life and help us with the racewar, you old worthless nigger.
>>
>>730748509
What gives you athority to do that?
>>
>>730748651
>Some women need to be hit and some do.

So all women need to be hit. Good logic to live my life by, even if it does come from a Balinese throat singing bulletin board.
>>
File: saku kick.gif (3MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
saku kick.gif
3MB, 450x253px
>>730748647
God bless anime and manga.
>>
my gf literally slaps me around almost daily. Shes 5'0 100 lbs, and I could snap her like a twig, but something about seeing her angry and feisty makes me so horny so i just put up with it
>>
>>730748619
>beat & fuck girlfriend
>go play dota

Most SEA post I've ever read on /pol/
>>
>never laid a finger on my gf
>never raised my voice at her once
>gf being a real bitchy cunt, really pissed off
>ignore her completely
>bitches hate that
>get into bed, she wants a root but i'm still pissed
>start choking her
>choke her more
>start slapping her face
>still pissed, slap harder
>she starts grunting like an animal
>slap the absolute SHIT out of her
>spit on her face while calling her a whore, a cunt
>her eyes roll back in her head
>she comes so hard she squirts for a good 60 seconds

treat em mean, keep em keen. i did the same thing the next night to similar effect. she was an angel for about a month afterwards
>>
>>730748653
>What gives you authority to do that?

The Bible, Koran and the Torah for starters.
>>
>>730748499
Wow I love domestic violence now

>tfw your right wing Slav qt asks you to choke her harder whilst you are fucking
>>
File: 1478175129552.jpg (113KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
1478175129552.jpg
113KB, 600x711px
I remember when I was a teenager I was watching Cops and they got called to a domestic dispute. Driving to the house they found a man walking down the street covered in blood and scratches on his face. They talked to him and he said his wife went crazy and hit him on the head with a heavy pan, then she started scratching him and tried to gouge his eyes out so he grabbed her and threw her down and ran. They then went to the house and the woman, totally unharmed by appearance, screamed "HE HURT ME!" over and over. The cops went back and arrested the bruised and bloody man and took him to jail. The cop gave a little speech to the camera anout how bad spousal abuse is.

On that day I resolved to NEVER get married.
>>
>>730748636
I said I was married for 20 yrs and never hit my wife. That's literally me expanding on -
>>t. married for 20 yrs. Would never raise my hand to the person I made and raised a family with.

Compare that with OP's greentxt blog post and get back to me.

A Pommycunt defending a Merkin's shitty grasp of the English language.
I really have seen everything now.
>>
>>730748661
Feminism was a mistake.
>>
>>730748517
its 15. Theres a third banana at the bottom. OP is a faggot for posing a trick question, repliers are faggots for being unobservant
>>
>>730748499
What are your favourite radio sitcoms? I really like what the beeb was producing at the time like The Goon Show and Hancock's Half Hour but I'm not that familiar with American content.
>>
>>730748501
This. We don't live in a fantasy world.
>>
>>730748659
Lol you dirty fuckin ISIS sandnigger donkey fucker.

Go get moab'ed Ashish
>>
>>730748661
Cops is such bootlicking horseshit. Hate that show.
>>
>>730748517
>>
File: british_men__look_in_background.jpg (29KB, 566x342px) Image search: [Google]
british_men__look_in_background.jpg
29KB, 566x342px
>>730748584
Remember this? See all the fuckers standing around in the background - they're British men, or what passes for it. Know who confronted this Islamic nigger? That's right - British women.

If this happened in a red state here - there'd be no need for a trial unless the cops got there first.
>>
File: 1478887960502.gif (3MB, 238x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478887960502.gif
3MB, 238x225px
>>730748499
Good. Good.
>>
>>730748667
>Go get moab'ed Ashish

in shā allāh burger bro
>>
>>730748660
"Choke me ahmed"
>>
>>730748503
Man its been 241 years since the U.S. got it's independence and you are still sour about it.
>>
>>730748671
this is fucking hot
>>
>>730748649
So she's some kind of masochist or something?
>>
>>730748517
>>730748521
>>730748522
>>730748529
>>730748531
>>730748532
>>730748535
>>730748540
>>730748542
>>730748551
You all should fucking neck yourselves. Circlejerking with ur muh white ppl are superior while you cant even solve a simple fucking math equation... You should be gassed on the day of the rope, since even some shit curry nigger is worth more than you.

30=3x /3
x=10

X+2y=18
10+2y=18
2y=18-10
2y=8 /2
y=4

If y=4 and x=10

y-z=2
4-z=2
-z=2-4
-z=-2 /*(-1)
z=2

Is 4-2=2? Absolutely. Is 4-(-2)=2? No.
>>
/pol/ I like rough sex and BDSM but I am terrified of a bottom/sub/slave randomly revoking their consent after a scene, and I don't want to be in a relationship where I can't explore my kinks, so I have basically given up on the idea of a long term relationship. Wat do.
>>
File: 1493283682840.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493283682840.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>730748675
Got this other gif of same scene if you want, can't remember JAV name but reverse image search should do the trick
>>
>>730748505
Cuck
>>
>>730748652

Eww why did they dress up a manatee?
>>
>>730748677
And yeah, result is 15...
>>
File: 022.jpg (337KB, 968x1400px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
337KB, 968x1400px
>>730748676

not really, just literally OP's point
>>
File: 023.jpg (251KB, 970x1400px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
251KB, 970x1400px
>>730748683
>>
>>730748680
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
File: 024.jpg (436KB, 972x1400px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
436KB, 972x1400px
>>730748684
>>
>>730748678
Snuff them you fucking casual.
>>
File: 025.jpg (429KB, 977x1400px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
429KB, 977x1400px
>>730748686
>>
>>730748535
dont they have programs for people like you? poor sweeetie
>>
File: slavic niggers.jpg (174KB, 966x442px) Image search: [Google]
slavic niggers.jpg
174KB, 966x442px
ITT: a bunch of fuccbois who are physically and mentally incapable of ever entering a relationship, let along even banging a bitch, try to lie to each other about how they know a single fucking thing about the ways women think and operate
>>730748682
even ironically, you are the proof that eastern europe deserves the gas.
>>
File: 1493319537459.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1493319537459.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>730748499
Got an hypothetical situation for y'all
>check gf's social media
>see pic related
what do?
>>
>>730748548
You're trying to say something he was already implying.
>>
Can't believe no one considered this

SPANKING > SLAPPING

>Sexy/kinky
>Still counts as punishment
>Doesn't leave a mark
>ACTUALLY EFFECTIVE

Do you spank your gf/wife? If not, why not?
>>
File: 026.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
026.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>730748688

>she doesn't understand it either
>>
>>730748653
Being stronger.
>>
>>730748499
This.

>be me
>gf upset for some bs she imagined
>decides she's a strong empowered woman
>hits me with the weakest punch ever thrown
>start laughing
>she keeps trying
>tell her to stop while grinning
>she throws a rock buddha statue at me
>misses but now I'm actually mad
>tell her to cut it out
>"or what"
>grab her by the belt/crotch and throat
>pin her against the ceiling and hold her there
>most terrified I've ever seen a person
>she apologized afterward and has been exemplary for years
I think women have a natural instinct to push men to violence to make sure they aren't weak. I've dealt with a lot of working dogs that have the same routine, I think it's just a good instinct for creatures that rely on another individual or a pack for survival. As soon as they know that you're a strong leader, a lot of the neurotic behaviors stop.
>>
File: 1484538624189.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1484538624189.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I don't know about hitting, but I'm fairly sure that my mother wouldn't actually fuck a man unless he had a criminal history of some sort.

If there's a pretty girl you like who's kinda a dumbass, you could probably shoplift something under $10 in front of her and she'll instantly build some bizarre mobster fantasy around you. It's deranged.
>>
>>730748691

>what do?

go find her ass, since she obviously lost it somewhere
>>
>>730748691

Are you implying that's her?

I'd report it to Facebook then ask her when she turned into such a whore.
>>
>>730748693
Degenerate.
>>
>>730748696

I honestly dont know how far to push it, I'm afraid she might get the wrong idea
>>
>>730748499
I just woke up. I had a dream. I was climbing to the top of a massive mountain because I knew paradise was on the other side, and I was on the hell side. Right as I reached the top I looked over the other side and saw it was true, there was paradise, then a massive mile wide Jew head crossed with some sort of demon came down from the sky and vaporized me with some sort of laser vision. What does it mean?
>>
>>730748700
cuck
>>
>>730748699
Nah, just can't wrap my head around this last minute bullshit trend of posting pics with asses out on social medias
>>
ITT: A bunch of larpydarpers who're hardly likely to ever touch a woman let alone be in a relationship long enough with one to physically abuse them circlejerk about how much of a man it makes them to knock around their [imaginary] missus.

There are the odd occasions I'm actually kinda glad that it's not likely you guys will ever procreate.
>>
>>730748619
Are you me?

I dont beat my girlfriend that bad though. But I will shove her to the ground or slap her across the face. Then right after savage sex to the point where I feel as if I am raping her but she loves it. Then nothing but happiness for a few weeks then she starts her shit up again.
>>
File: 1474043584569.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1474043584569.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>730748698
>>
>>730748690
While you on the other hand, are unironically the living proof of retarded burger meme. Neck urself u filthy subhuman.

X+Y+0.5Z=?
10+4+0.5(2)=15
>>
File: 1237934691993.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1237934691993.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>Alt-Right /pol/ is just White Trash ISIS
>They just want a Trailer Trash Caliphate

Trumpllah Akbar!
>>
>>730748705
I will slap you like I slap my girlfriend.
>>
op do all of us a favor and never get into a relationship with a girl ever
>>
>>730748687
If that is the case then I won't ever have a relationship.
>>
>>730748677
>2y=8 /2
No it isn't

>>730748682
Not only did you give the wrong answer to a trick question, but you did so after other people got the right answer and explained it.
>>
>>730748713
Please enlighten me...
>>
>>730748710
>I will slap you like I slap my [imaginary] girlfriend
Tidied that up for you m8.
>>
>>730748517

>>730748690
>t. 14
>>
The only men who need to hit their partners are the ones who are too stupid to redpill them.
>>
Where do you find a woman who you can treat as your intellectual and moral equal, and don't have to beat or mentally manipulate her to be obedient and loyal?
>>
>>730748501
>Hortense
kek
>>
>>730748713
Plus it's not my fault that some umbege stole a banana.... :^)
>>
>>730748505
still here from /mlpol/?
>>
>>730748501
become the highlander
>>
>>730748517
i came up with 16 but then i realized on the final pic they are missing one coconut and one banana

so if a banana is worth 4 its now worth 3 and if a coconut is worth 2 its now worth 1

so 1+10+3=14
>>
>>730748605
In order for the state to succeed in an assault charge they will need a victim. However, the state is known to subpoena victims to court when they are not willing to assist in prosecution.
>>
Disgusting thread. I'm not surprised the bitter virgin neckbeards on /pol/ condone violence against women. There is absolutely no excuse to hit a woman.
>>
>>730748725
Really it's impossible for you to come up with a scenario where it's appropriate to hit a woman?
>>
>>730748722
>become the highlander
What, be a middle ages strapping Scottish swordsman with a typical cunt of a wife and just think to myself "Don't worry matey, she's mortal so she'll be fucking dead soon and I can go back to fucking the lassies".
>>
>>730748499
I have never once raised my hand o my wife and I won't ever because we act like adults and keep stuff open. She is a Russian, so maybe that's why she doesn't complain about shit but she's not a whiner.
>>
File: 1492046353048.jpg (36KB, 541x403px) Image search: [Google]
1492046353048.jpg
36KB, 541x403px
The western world has only been "civilized" with general restraint from domestic violence for ~70 years. Women have multiple millennia of genetic conditioning to be beaten and put in their place. It actually helps them fucking ovulate for fucks sake.
>>
>>730748523
>punch her in the ass until she begs me to stop
Ah yes. Punitive fisting. I have heard tales of such techniques.
>>
File: mandy.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
mandy.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>thread about spousal abuse
typical >>>/pol/
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.