[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any experience or stories about fucking prostitutes

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 18

File: bangkok0713-redlight-27.jpg (110KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
bangkok0713-redlight-27.jpg
110KB, 400x600px
Anyone got any experience or stories about fucking prostitutes in Thailand?
>>
>>730684556
Bump, when r u going to Thailand anon?
>>
No ass or tits, its like fucking aguy
>>
>>730684751
most of them are guys
>>
File: 1472329421234.jpg (146KB, 713x578px) Image search: [Google]
1472329421234.jpg
146KB, 713x578px
>>730684556

It's fun if you like a dick in your butt.
>>
search@bestgore
>>
Reminds me of my days in Cambodia. Where 20 bucks got me unlimited beers and a couple of preeteens to use as I wanted. Those were the good old days.
>>
>>730685018
what...
>>
You know, half of these gook whores are sworn members of the Vietcong. The other half got TB. Make sure you only fuck the ones who cough.
>>
>>730685018
Thinking about going to cambodia / thailand.
But how do I prevent just getting stabbed and robed when you go to a shady place with prostitutes. Because I'm obviously a rich white tourist so I would feel like I'm walking with a bullseye on my back.
>>
I went into a strip club with some mates, felt horny and decided to try a hooker for the first time. Paid the lady that was in charge, and got the girl i liked.

Went to a very shady and shitty hotel a few steps away from the club (Clearly it's only purpose). Had to pay for the room, went in and had a shower (This is where I was actually scared, since I genuinely thought i was going to get robbed of all my stuff whilst in the shower) Thankfully nothing happened

She began by giving me a BJ, with a condom, so the sensation was underwhelming. To add to that I was very drunk. She then proceeded to ride me, and that was pretty much it.

All in all, a very underwhelming experience. Mostly because I was constantly on the edge, since I had no idea if someone were about to barge in any second or not. None of my friends where close by, and I was a lucky man not to get robbed or worse I'd say.
>>
>>730684556
yeah, went to "fishbowl" type place
also went to a couple of gogo bars
also took home a girl from a beer bar
>>
>>730684776
There are a lot of guy but also a lot of girls.
Just learn from the builder of walls.
First you grab them by the pussy, then you get a BJ from the whore.
>>
>>730685827
if you go to bangkok, go to suzie wongs in soi cowboy, best gogo bar, fully naked, actual "lesbian show" as in, girls licking others girls punanis, though none of them looked like they were into it
>>
>>730686181
all the girls I banged there were decent, friendly, tried to please since they wanted a tip. One that I banged in a hourly hotel offered to come over to my real hotel after she finished work to hang out and talk.
>>
>>730686063
That's what holds me back from going.
You're always 10 sec away from getting killed over 50$ because they are dirt poor.
How can I even get drunk with that in my mind?
>>
>>730686063
>>730686300
Damn you guys are fucking stupid. Don't leave your houses with that mentality
>>
>>730685827
Just go to the bars near the hotels with the thousands of other white tourists. The bar whores will find you and all but drag you back to your hotel for fucki fucki
>>
>>730686300
if you go to bars, you're generally pretty safe because the bars don't want any trouble with the cops, i've heard if you look for freelance its a bit riskier.

I never felt in danger of being hurt or robbed, with one slight exception. In some bars they're REALLY pushy. I went to one, and as soon as I sat down a hot girl came and sat next to me and tried to get me to buy her for 4000 baht(fine and room included), which is on the expensive side (but not that bad and she was a solid 8, some might call her a 9).

I wasn't into it, but there were a few girls standing there trying to nag me into buying her and asking for tips, they were pretty rabid. So i walked out. As I was walking out a girl said I have to tip her, I opened my wallet to look for a small note and she just snached something, can't remember how much. that's the worst thing that happened and it only happened at one bar
>>
>>730686425
You do know the difference right? I live in a country where the cops are only a little corrupt.
Where someone cares where a tourist get's stabbed. Where the majority of the people aren't dirt poor.
I don't mind walking down the streets piss drunk at 3 AM because I don't live in a 3th world country.
if you don't see how Thailand is different then you have a mental problem..
>>
>>730684556
if you want to take girls back to your hotel, make sure its one that allows guests for free. Some hotels don't allow guests, some charge extra for guests. I think all make your bargirl leave her ID at the front desk for security.

If you're in bangkok and you decide to take a bargirl back to your hotel, don't try to haggle with the cab driver, just pay the 200b they ask for otherwise you may have to wander around with a bargirl trying to find a tuck tuck
>>
Had to be a little extra for off menu purchases. Best test is seeing if they knew how to turn on the shower in the hotel. If not you knew they were fresh from the countryside.
>>
>>730686531
Wouldn't places with thousands of tourist just be the same as any other stripclub / bar in the west, is it still worth it to fly to the other side of the world (exept for the cheap food and drinks).
>>
>>730686739
there's a better vibe in thailand, it's more fun
most thai bar girls are actually nice and friendly
also cheaper
also you can take the strippers and bang them
also it kind of feels less pathetic in thailand, don't know why
>>
>>730686608
Oh, shut the fuck up. Thailand is not a piss poor African country. You're still a fucking pussy if you're seriously that scared of going there.
>>
>>730686834
>feels less pathetic in thailand
IDK not going to tell fucking anyone I went to the other side of the world for whores.
Also Thailand has a HUGE reputation for the lady boys here so people would assume I fucked them.
>>
>>730686872
Thailand is not a piss poor African country
Did you not see the post in this tread about the farm girls who have never seen a shower in there live?
>>
>>730687032
Okay, if you're really that scared, then stay in your own country. You just need to know that you're absolutely delusional and you should never travel anywhere
>>
>>730684556
it should go without saying, but ALWAYS agree on a price BEFORE you buy. girls, drinks, tuck tucks.
dumb as its sounds I didn't do that a few times
>>
>>730686872
We aren't talking about going to the country. We are talking about fucking prostitutes in that country.

Theres a massive difference between the 2. It's not the whores you should be afraid of, it's their coked up "bosses" who might just get pissed off and burst in at any time.
>>
>>730687126
Enjoy getting robbed and killed when you are drunk and fucking a whore.
>>
don't bother trying to haggle
in general they'll offer a reasonable and fairly standard price, and it's not worth making them feel sad just to save a few bucks
>>
>>730686739
>tourist just be the same as any other stripclub / bar in the west
Not in the US anyways, the best you can hope for is a chick with a bare-ass rubbing your dick in a private room for a couple hundred bucks.
Your best hope is Mexican strip clubs, which aren't that far away from their point of entry. $20 gets you a private lap dance, from there you start negotiating prices and what you want. I've been told you can even get a freebie if you're nice/funny/good looking enough.
>>
>>730687303
How is the sex? The whores here pretend like you have a 20inch cock and it's the best sex of there life or they are 100% indifferent.
>>
>>730684556
Damn, they look disgusting anon
>>
>>730687362
Meant to say US-Mexico point of entry.
>>
>>730687273
this doesn't happen if you stick to the main tourist areas
>>
>>730687273
Not that anon from before, but why would you even want to get so fucking wasted that you don't get a grip on yourself anymore?
No wonder you're afraid of getting robbed then. Stay tipsy and everything should be fine.
>>
>>730687136
Can you agree on a price in english? Do they speak it atleast a little in the touristy areas?
>>
>>730687485
yeah, that was one of the first pics of a google search, not my photo.
>>
>>730687479
decent,
they DO act like I have a big penis, it's kind of funny.
They're mostly pretty chill, pretty nice chicks.

sex was not as good as with someone I know and like, but worth the money. they put in a good effort, they did what I wanted.

bj without condom, them on top.
>>
>>730684982
surely they aren't all active?
>>
>>730687608
99% of the time they speak half decent english, like enough to have a basic conversation.

once I did it with a girl who spoke almost no english so the mamasan in charge of the bar did the talking.
>>
went and had a massage in chiang mai

massage girl asked if I wanted to take her out for a drink later (i would have to pay for all the drinks/entrance fees) i said i did.

so we went out to a couple of bars, that was pretty cool, I didn't even pay for all the drinks, her friends sugar daddy did (i think).

she was just looking for a sugar daddy, but i don't have much money. anyway, she came back to my hotel and fucked me any way, didn't even have to pay for it
>>
any questions before I go to bed?
>>
>>730688558
How difficult was / it is to find the girls in between the lady boys?
>>
>>730688798
not difficult, they usually stick to designated bars and areas and they don't try to trick you.

if you go to a red light area like soi cowboy or soi nana, just look up which are the ladyboy bars on the internet before you go
>>
>>730688798
You can tell the ladyboys by their voice. Also what I did was tell all the girls that they were probably male...they would grab my hand and put it on their crotch. If their is any question they will show you the goods before you pay.
>>
>>730688910
having said that, I was in a ladyboy area in phuket ( i went with a girl, for fun)
most of them were pretty obvious, but some of the people there looked like genuine girls, but i didn't want to find out
>>
>>730688798
I went to Nana Plaza. There they have dedicated bars just for the fags. The other bars are all girls and there are lots of them...not so many ladyboys
>>
I went and played pool at a bar in phuket. from a few meters away the host looked female, but from close up it was pretty obviously male. also it beat me at pool which was a sign it was male since most (but not all) bar girls can't play pool for shit, even though they work somewhere with a pool table
>>
>>730687032
*their life
>>
>>730686608
Dirt poor? Obviously you have never been there
>>
File: 1491067539317.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491067539317.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
>>730684556
Yeah, turned out she was a he
>>
>>730686181

Suzie Wongs got busted for selling 16 year olds. I don't know if it still exists in any form.
>>
>>730687273

I'm not the guy you were talking to, but I've fucked maybe 20 or so whores in Thailand and never been robbed. The thing is that it's to all intents and purposes an activity they market to tourists. So it's in nobody's interest to let gangsters rob and kill anyone. Stick to the main sites and it's safe enough.
>>
> be in with friends pattaya
> chilling on a quiet non touristy beach
> 4/10 woman walks up 'mr mr hello mr'
> oh fuck here we go
> you like party, you want some party
> no thanks love I'm good
> very good price only $10
> oh ffs i just wanna lie here soak in the sun, I banged an Israeli chick 2 days ago. I'm good for now
> good time party come with me just up there, she hitches her shorts over shows me her poon
> shit, OK why fucking not
> get my things together, she leads me up a little track
> suddenly 8yo walking with us, they're both speaking Ching chong
> I'm like wtf???
> get up to a clearing with a shack, lots of garbage around
> woman asks for $30
> nah nah that's not the price
> she cost $30, you pay money
> I'm uncomfortable AF wanna nope outta there
> woman getting angry
> I am real insistant, I will go. No money for you
> after a minute arguing woman says OK $10. She gets on her knees and fives shittiest bj ever
> kid watching while on lookout
> kinda makes me hard
> weird, having cock sucked while she over there making bored eye contact
> woman barks at kid, she comes over
> can see where this is heading

And sorry guys but that's where the green text ends. I don't wanna admit anything here. But yeah, weird shit goes on there, away from the cities gotta be real careful
>>
>>730684556
nope, they are all dead of AIDS.
>>
>>730685018
Cambodia used to be a land with no rules. Cash ruled all, and questionable shit went down there often. I was offered the ability to buy someone. Not like, paying for sex, but paying for whole ownership. $200 and i could pick a girl from a room of girls. None of them were of consentual age.
>>
>>730690192
That's fucked man
>>
>>730690426
Maybe, but i didnt make shit that way. Just reaping the benefits.
If some farmer wants to whore out his daugters, fine by me.
>>
>>730684556
1. I don't fuck men.
2. I don't fuck brown people.
>can't help you
>>
>>730684556
they have penises
>>
>>730689794
Continue
>>
How to get underage girls? Like 10-14 yo.
Also share stories or greentext of fucking little girls in piss poor countries
>>
>>730685472
>Vietcong
>Thailand
what's it like being retarded?
>>
>>730686608
Thailand is not a third world country. do some fucking research
>>
>>730685018
>>730691407
Literally a news report on this last night, internal security is keeping tabs on everyone going to Cambodja. I wouldn't risk going down there and have big brother flagging me.
>>
>>730689794
I bet the second bj was way better than the first
>>
>>730684556
I used "ThaiJoop" app on Android when i was tehre 2016. Fucked a whore that came to where i was living and few days after i fucked a ladyboy the same way. Between 2-2.5k baht. Just gotta be bold and ask if they want money for sex since it is suppsed to be a legit dating app. You can easily see which ones are the sluts. Good luck.
>>
>>730684556
anyone have the video of the fag bragging about fucking a ladyboy?
>>
>>730684556
No but I got hit on by a ladyboy prostitute when I was going to buy fireworks, was only 14 so it kinda freaked me out a bit and was with my mother on holidays in phuket, if I was a bit older and on my own I probably would have done something other than say ok thanks and awkwardly walk off
>>
>>730689794
>>730691935

Eek. Don't wanna really but no one knows this. Just read between lines

> I'm not cool with this
> gets on knees
> nah stop not happy don't wanna cross the line
> you still pay full
> decide fuck it
> activate weird ashamed mode makes it feel hotter
> lets continue
> they're both cool about that
> my balls explode
> all over face
> instant regret
>>
>>730692339
spenser you spanner
>>
>>730690192
This still happens in most african countries as well, it's pretty sad honestly.
>>
>>730684556

How much does it cost to get a girl you can do facial abuse style stuff to?
>>
>>730692388
Please add details. I don't care if you regretted it lol
>>
>>730692508
I'll post in about 15 mins wont greentext with a story. You'll know its me.
>>
>>730692649
You're completely safe legally, I can guarantee. Most here on 4chan is fiction and thus nobody has the time and energy to pursue vague cases with little evidence like this story. You think the FBI will travel to thailand and interrogate all whores? Even if they trace your IP you just say that it was fiction and that makes it legal. I personally am not attracted to anyone younger than my age yet I still want as much stories as possible added to the human combined consciousness as possible.

Intense experience is art.
>>
>>730691426
I don't know, what's it like having never seen Full Metal Jacket, retard?
>>
>>730692930
edge
>human combined consciousness
>thinking youre kafka
>thinking you're fooling the FBI with this ''excuse''

You gonna get got boy
>>
>>730684556
I went there twice while in the navy. Pattaya was amazing, it was during the Thai new year. We drank everything, fucked everything and did shit you would go to jail for stateside
I still have rolls of film I'm scared to get developed
>>
File: thai.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
thai.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
Was there a few weeks ago. Here is how to bang a hot as fuck hooker for cheap: Go to Pattaya city, Get a hotel close to Soi 6 or 7, Go out in the evening to the bars. If you are white, aged 20-40 and half decent looking you will get literally screamed at by the hookers and ladyboys outside the bars. Go to one of the go-go bars and find the hottest girl you can. Pay the 1000baht bar fine ($30), take the girl back to the hotel. Usually the hotel will take the girls ID at reception. Go upstairs and do whatever the hell you want to her. Next morning pay the girl between 1000/3000 baht depending on how hot and awesome they are. The girl leaves and the hotel will call your room to make sure you weren't robbed or murdered. Rinse and repeat for next night.
>>
>>730693135
around 30$ for a whole night? is it really that cheap there?
>>
>>730693212
$30 is the bar fine, its what you pay to take them out of the bar. You are better doing that than meeting one of the walking STD's on the beach and being mugged to try and save $30
>>
>>730693080
o no mean words.
>>
>>730693254
Sure, but there's the 30$ bar fine and the 30$ pay next morning. So 60$ for a whole night of fucking and fun?
>>
Yea so its a decent deal. Im talking from a legal purchasing of whores stand point in this assertion. Thai are cheaper than Euro/American whores. Slightly more expensive but comparable to Mexican hookers. If money is a huge issue just go to bangladesh and you can fuck every whore in the country for 10 USD total no joke.

the thai chicks are very good at their jobs. As is with more whore houses, it is especially true in thailand. Never, ever, ever, EVER EVER get the hottest chick in the building. The difference in the amount of effort she'll put into it as well as how many times a day she gets fucked will make you gag. Go for that 7 or 8. They are sooo happy if they get a john or two a day. The hot 10s are basically walking trains. They can get plowed upwards of 15 times a day. If youre into chicks with dicks they mad easy to find and are virtually free. Ive been there 4 times and never tried that walk of life.

Thailand is probably second best place in the world for legal hookers IMO. Maybe because i live in USA i am partial but the nevada brothels are the best. Those chicks are true pros and if you just avoid dennis hof's establishments its like 200-300/hr and you'll get a really hot chick who is trying to get your repeat business. Never go to the all asian brothels in nevada btw.

legal euro whores are the worst. over priced and over worked. never tried eastern euro but i hear very good things if you can avoid getting AIDs
>>
Are these girl actually sexy?
>>
>>730693329
Yeah. If the girl is a party girl or crazy you might have to buy them a burger king and some beers or some shit. but you essentially have a girlfriend for the whole night. If they like you they might even stay with you all day and go beach or whatever.
>>
>>730692388
Wow, hot
>>
>>730693407
Do the girls kind of enjoy it? I heard some stories where you could see every second that the girls actually hates it.
>>
>>730693365
The higher end hookers are plucked from their farm villages to go work there purely because they are sexy. Sure there are a lot of disgusting looking hoe's, but there are also a hell of a lot of beautiful and hot as fuck girls. They want to attract western men so they doll themselves up to that end
>>
Is the country, apart from the girls you can fuck for money, actually beautiful?

And can you fuck girls without paying? Like the normal getting laid procedure? For instance in China, many girls want to "experience" a white European, so it's pretty easy to fuck them like that.
>>
File: 1489852422898.png (434KB, 457x469px) Image search: [Google]
1489852422898.png
434KB, 457x469px
Best BJ bar in Bangkok is Kasalong and Soms heaven. Kasalong has hot girls and entrance is relatively more discreet compared to the others. Soms had the best looking girls and price but you litterally have to walk past a well known outdoor seating restaurant full of white cunts and locals.

You pick a girl outside. Head to a booth upstairs. Put your shit aside. Head to the sink where she cleans your junk. Sit down and get succ'd bareback. Go down and pay the old granny what you owe while the chick who just swallowed your load signs some kind of receipt/docket.

DR BJ's is a shitty tourist trap now. Avoid
>>
>>730693463
I imagine if you are attractive then they might enjoy it, makes a change from the 70 year old expats. One of the girls i fucked clearly wasn't enjoying herself and that kind of fucked it for me, i need them to at least pretend for me to get off
>>
Will I be safe if i use a wheelchair?
>>
>$500 from ny to thailand
oh shit bois time to get laid. how much is hookers there? is it easy to get a job there for a whitey?
>>
>>730693559
the country is beautiful. If you go to visit the islands in the south you will never want to leave, trust me. Just google Ko Pha Ngan, or Koh Phi phi, Krabi etc. Yes you can fuck some girls without paying if you are hot. They might just want a beer.
>>
>>730693575
>One of the girls i fucked clearly wasn't enjoying herself and that kind of fucked it for me

Exactly. That's why I'm asking. Hookers in our area actually "enjoy" fucking the younger guys and well, it's easy money for them so they just make the best out of it.
>>
>>730684556
Once upon a time a man fucked a prostitute in Thailand.
The End.
>>
>>730693636
with $100 you could live like a king for four days and fuck a girl every night. Yes easy for whitey to get a job.
>>
>>730693636
job lol no

but it is insanely cheap to survive there
>>
>>730693666
Devil's trips.

Can you fuck hookers on the beautiful islands, too? That would be kinda awesome.
>>
All this is why I want to go to Thailand, I've fucked a Japanese girl but she wasn't a hooker though. But I'd like to try Thai too and they seem to be into it
>>
>>730693670
Well, the hookers in thailand are like the accountants/lawyers over here. It is the best paying job they have out there. The hot women earn fortunes compared to a standard 7/11 worker
>>
>>730693794
What did your Jap girl look like? What was the sex like?
>>
>>730693773
You wont need hookers on the islands. Yes they are around, but there are WAAAY more hot as fuck traveller girls. Why settle for a $30 thai chick when you can fuck a 20 year old swedish traveller for free?
>>
>>730693833
She was alot more generous than any western girl
>>
>>730692930
They'll simply flag people who travel to 'risk' zones like cambodia. Congratulations, you're now on a watchlist and if you're dumb enough to look at these things online too the road is pretty short to getting v&
>>
>I was drunk one night in Chiang Mai
>pair of 9/10 trap hookers "you need service?"
>"yep"
>take me to car to get condom
>Sucks me off while squeezing my balls and rubbing my nipple
>Instant diamonds
>Pull her up by the hair
>Turn her around
>Poke her ass with my cock
>"WAIT"
>"I need rube"
>rubes
>i then proceed to basically hate fuck her asshole really, really hard for like 3 minutes before busting a massive load
>Throw the fucking 500 baht or whatever on the ground
>Get a magnum from 7/11
>go back to hostel and pass out
>>
>>730693867
Are the traveller girls easy to fuck?
>>
>>730693867
you watch too many movies. the amount of first world single women in thailand you can count on one hand outside of aussie spring break or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>730693939
They are out, usually alone or with one friend, experiencing life and meeting new people. Yes they are easy to fuck lol
>>
>>730693915
She was pretty much shrieking in pain the whole time, was cash
>>
>>730694000
I was literally there last month, it is fucking teeming with hot single women.
>>
One time have a hooker on her knees in front of me. She grabs my cock and faps me 10 times before kissing the tip. I'm a talk guy there's a height difference its easier for her to get up. I'd change my mind but her lips had latched on and her mouth was making a good argument. Decide even though I dont do hookers this has started and another minute wont hurt . can just have a bit more fun and stop. She can keep full payment
The technique ain't great. Mostly an open mouth that my head is resting in and she's doing some double hand fist pumps. A couple times she stops for a break, tongue goes out and licks the whole shaft. She's showing no emotion or interest, might as well be filing her nails. Feels about a 4/10 visually its a definite full 10, not my scene and nothing I'd ever considered but have to say looks fucking amazing. But That's enough for me I decide to stop starting to get too excited Pull out of her mouth, she follows me though, he hand still on cock and walking forward as I walk back. Language problem I can't say that's enough just pull back further.

She doesn't get it and is standing next to me while I put boner back in shorts. She discusses with other whore, both seem little upset. While I'm talking to the boss the pulls my board shorts down and gets back to sucking. Fuck this is weird. Think ok maybe one more minute. The way she has to stand looks uncomfortable for her, there's a bench over there I motion that i sit down. That's OK.

Sit down, she's in between legs. I'm diamonds. Her arms rest on my thighs and mouth goes on to my cockhead. Straight into bobbing, a bit of saliva. I look at the other hooker and motion can I touch her? She nods. Put hands on her head, stroke her hair, run them on her back. Rub chest a little. That mouth keeps bobbing throughout

Stops and talks to the other a bit and gets up. I wonder what's going on. She sits up on a chair which is perfect height with her mouth open and tongue out.
>>
are there any european / russian / SA / african hookers?
>>
>>730694115
In pattaya there are specific massage palours that advertise russian women. I wouldn't bother personally though, the russians run that city, rolling in escalades.
>>
So about the aids.....
Condoms suck and make sex pointless. SO WE NEED REAL ANSWERS
>>
>>730694115
There are a ton of african prostitutes in Scandinavian countries, they are not legal though.
From what I've heard SA is the second best choice outside of SEA
>>
>>730693712
>Yes easy for whitey to get a job.
no, no it isnt. At least not a good one
>>
>>730693833
Also she was about 5"3 thin but with big tits for her size, all in all she was a good fuck, literally let me do whatever
>>
>>730694460
You don't need a "good" job out there though. You could work at a hostel on 8 hour shifts 5 days a week and be able to fund a life of pleasure and relaxation for as long as you want.
>>
>>730694262
>>730694262
>SO WE NEED REAL ANSWERS

They fuck random dudes for money.... if you don't want to use a condom, they ask for more $$ and you know other guys have done that too.

You roll the dice or you use a condom, don't be stupid bro
>>
>>730694562
yea.... sounds like fun
>>
>>730692967
who the fuck cares about that gay kike directed movie faggot, are you 12?
>>
>be in Cambodia mid 90's
>guide takes me to some small fucking village
>head into some shack
>15 girls all lined up in tanktops and shorts
>ages range from "oh fuck no" to teen
>$20 gets me two
>pick a couple of cuties
>go to back room with shitty little bed
>woman brings me a few beers
>pound my beers while girls give me sponge bath
>one jerks me off while other sucks
>they switch back and forth
>make them strip down
>put them both on bed next to each other
>take turns going balls deep in each of them
>one girl is clearly not enjoying this
>focus on her
>she cries
>woman comes in and yells at her
>she shuts up quick
>give other girl attention while crying girl gives me dirty looks
>girl 2 is into it and makes me cum buckets
>girls clean me up
>woman asks me of i want to buy
>takes a little bit but i realize shes offering to sell me one of the girls to keep
>im tempted for a second
>regret not buying the girl
>could have fucked her to death and tossed her in the jungle
>go to next village
>same shit
>enjoy my two weeks balls deep in young asian poon
>>
>>730684556
98% of them have penises and the other 2% are post-op
>>
>>730694645
Hory sheeeeeeeet
>>
>>730694645
is it still like that today?
>>
>>730694849
Yes ... and now with the bonus of life sentence when you WILL get caught :)
>>
>>730685827
>But how do I prevent getting robed
would happily get robed in Thailand
>>
>>730694935
Why? I mean it's only prostitution. Not talking about minors or buying girls.
>>
>>730694849
A similar sort of thing they have are the soapy massages. There are these big buildings where you go in, its like a club/bar, except there are like 100 girls in underwear all sat in this display area, you grab a beer and sit down, then you pick one or two of the girls depending on whatever price card they are holding. and you go with them into a hot tub room and be massaged and fuck em both. Its awesome.
>>
>>730684556
https://twitter.com/SmackDatBooty69/status/778402636986888192/video/1

go get your ladyboy jeffery today
>>
Any recommended names of bars? Like not from Tripadvisor, but you guys went into and enjoyed. I don't want to go to bar where girl get 20 dickos per day. I want some 'inocent' girl which will enjoy.
>>
Lost my virginity in a threesome with two thai prostitutes, 1 anal.

It was interesting. The only annoying thing was that after a while, after i cummed the short time, the better looking one started pointing at me saying "papa" and then at herself saying "mama". She had a baby.

On an unrelated note, fucked a ladyboy two weeks after this. That was even more interesting. Not really my thing though.
>>
>>730694093
I'm amazed to see this person sitting their like that. Tbh I'm fucking horny but so conflicted. Part of me wants to try other things but unsure if that's on offer and would be too wrong for a lot of reason.
Put a hand on her face the other on my dick I move forward and feed it to her. Doesn't take much in really just around the head. No movement from her. Nothing stops me from thrusting. Carefully of course, ends up goldfish mouth me pulling out completely and feeding it back to her. Continue like this.

I realise ive taken it too far. Was gonna bail before i blew but this is too hot. By dick has decided he likes this mouth and I dont get a say.

My speeds picking up. Getting harder to maintain rhythm and I think her mouth getting sore. She stops a bit and more conversation between them.

Her hands goes out and I'm being fapped. Not bad effort. Mouth open again. I get impression from the boss the clock is ticking and to wrap it up. Feeling disgusted with myself decide make bit quick.

Tell boss to explain just to keep her mouth on the head. No in and out because she can't keep it under control. She gets barked at complies. Takes me in and closes lips around me. I take it from here. I do weird sort of fast but gentle thrusting, just a couple centimetres at best. At the same time a little side to side. Hard to explain just take my word for it. Hands wrapped around to her waist I learn right over her and fuck her mouth. Balls are welling up, there's no stopping this. I'm hunched completely over her arms around her and probably holding a little tight. In make noise so she knows its coming and can pull away if she wants. She stays on me. I come furiously. She takes it like a champ. No swallowing but let's me offload everything into her gob. My legs buckle and I hug her tighter. Stand up. Look down she got this all over her chin and top some in hair. Boss helps with clean up. Great feeling gives way to regret. No thank you or goodbye Im pushed out of the way
>>
>>730695254
Some of the girls can go weeks without getting a paying customer, the hookers outnumber tourists. You aint gonna find what you're looking for. Just go and chill, enjoy yourself.
>>
>>730692930
There mate. Posted. Just for you. Fap away if you must
>>
>>730687136
Wish they had the equivalent of Uber or Grabtaxi for Thai women.
>>
>>730694093
Please more
>>
>>730686181
>punanis

Underage b&
>>
>>730695297
Oh and here's the ladyboy story, actually typed it out a bit ago.

So i was in Hua Hin, where i basically went out with local thai students every night for 5 consecutive nights. Among that group was 1 ladyboy.
So the last last night i'm there, it's about 1:30 at night and the clubs closing. A group of about 4 gay thai dudes who came here on holiday from bangkok were like "hey we're having this afterparty there and there and we got a pool and such". Well a bunch of people were going and i figured why the hell not. So i hop on the back of the scooter of some girl, and we drive there. So now it's me and this girl on one scooter, another girl and the ladyboy on another. They're babbling about in thai pretty much the whole trip. At one point the ladyboy yells at me "HOW BIG IS YOUR DICK?". I'm a bit caught offguard and say "that's a bit of a personal question".
Well eventually we arrive there, me, 4 gay thai, 1 ladyboy, 1 straight thai and about 5 grills. I see a table with food and drinks, so i get myself some. After that i look around me and the girls have all completely disappeared. I mean literally nowhere to be seen, i still have no idea where the fuck they ran off to. So i get even more drunk than i was before. When i was still dry the ladyboy pushed me in the pool, which was a cunt move tbh. Anyway i try to push her/him in and she/he does a straight up split to avoid that, impressive as fuck to be honest. At one point i remember the only other straight thai guy telling me "i think they all want to fuck you", which was a bit awkward.

1/2
>>
>>730695666
Anyway, this goes on for a couple of hours and it's pretty late now, bout time to go home. The girl magically reappear, and all disappear one by one. I'm just waiting on my ride back. Ofcourse the ladyboy turns out to be my ride back. So i hop on the back of her scooter, ride back to town. At some point she grabs my dick and again asks me how big it is. This time i'm drunk enough to oblige with the size. We arrive near my guesthouse. She looks at me and says with a sultry voice "can i suck your dick". I had stopped giving any fucks here, so i'm just like "yeaah sure but not my place my guesthouse doesn't allow guests" (which it didn't, although i wouldnt have cared about that if it was a girl). Her place wasn't an option either, since she lived with her parents.
For a moment here i thought i dodged a bullet. Then came the "let's go to the beach" and i knew i was going all in that night. We end up on the beach, i lay down on some sails and she sucks my dick. Pretty good aswell i have to say. Then after a while she's like "let's fuck in the water". Well sure, let's go. We're like kneedeep, under a pier, and i'm fucking her doggystyle. At this point i still hadn't seen her dick. Now i have fairly long fingers, and ladyboys in general have very small waists. A penis tends to swing around a tad when you're being fucked in the ass. So after a couple of minutes i suddenly feel it hitting my left middle finger. I pull my hand back liked i jsut touched a hot stove, while she turns around and gives me this look: "you can touch it if you want". I just go on fukcing her while saying "uuuhm no thank you". This goes on for a bit, last thing i remember was that the sun was coming up and i was thinking to myself "that's a pretty nice sunrise" while having my dick in a ladyboy.
No regrets, although atleast i now know other peoples penises are not my thing.

2/2
>>
>>730691616
Why do people put stock in the whole 1st, 2nd, 3rd world thing? It's a very outdated system that only explains who was a communist, who wasnt, and who didn't give a fuck. Even though Thailand was on the side of the US during the Cold War, they weren't going to do dick about it, so essentially they were 3rd world in my book
>>
>>730694093
>>730695302

Hang on is this the ahem younger lady story?
>>
kind of a strange question but are there stinky hookers in Thailand?i assume most of them shower daily for the tourist.thats not what I want,i have a fetish and I want a smelly whore
>>
>>730695887
Looks like that's enough 4chan for today.
>>
Just ask for "yum yum" if you want a bj and "bang bang" for sex ;)
>>
>>730695734
3rd world to me just means really poor.
Like no running water outside the city's, child labor things like that.

idk what the original system was, but that's how I use it.
>>
Only have experience fucking ladyboys in the Philippines. If people want to hear.
>>
>>730695887
Unfortunately Asians have different body odor to Westerners, you won't be impressed.
>>
>>730696182
go
>>
>>730696182
Yeah I heard they are better looking
>>
>>730696165
Why use a system if you don't know it's meaning or origin? Come up with something else, anon.
>>
>>730696344
Words can change there meaning. 3rd world means shithole poor.
Deal with it.
>>
>>730696344
Not him, but you're an idiot.
>>
>>730696344
Actually it does just mean poor now smart ass. Knowing the original meaning of things, not the current one makes you sound like a faggot. Go read the wikipedia page it explains it all you pretentious little creep
>>
Seriously guys what's the point in paying for sex? You get the same thrill out of masterbationband that is cost free and STD free.
>>
>>730696165
That's what third world means to me. Most people would agree
>>
File: 1488263707148.jpg (9KB, 340x191px) Image search: [Google]
1488263707148.jpg
9KB, 340x191px
How do I get cheese pizza in Thailand without going to Thai jail?
>>
>>730695302
>I'm hunched completely over her arms around her and probably holding a little tight. In make noise so she knows its coming and can pull away if she wants. She stays on me. I come furiously. She takes it like a champ. No swallowing but let's me offload everything into her gob

OK. I came.
And i feel bad. Have I read what i think I've just read. Not judging, this is b after all. And honestly, although I wouldn't look for this particular ummm sub genre if it was offered to me unsure if I would turn down
>>
>>730696344
I bet your from some third world country
>>
>>730696744
Domino's, Pizza hut is shit.
Don't even try to go to a local restaurant you will have the shits for day's.
New york pizza as a backup.
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>730696662
Found the virgin
>>
>>730696853
Makes sense, butt hurt having to play dendy and wear fake Adidas
>>
>>730696744
I've had better pizza in bk than in the us in some cases.
or is pizza a euphemism
>>
>>730684556
Yea - it's not what you expect.
>>
>>730696744
Papa Johns? Domino's? Pizza Hut? I would assume most countries have chain pizza restraunts
>>
>>730697010
Anyone that is overly scared of STDs is at most 20 years old. Fuck man as long as you don't fuck men in the ass, you won't get aids.
>>
>>730697165
How is papa Johns? we don't have that here?
>>
>>730696506
>>730696610
So, by that logic what you're referring to is called fourth world....
Stop trying to be edgy millennials and changing words into your own meaning.
You're literally using a system that jumps from 1st to 3rd. Y'all afraid of evens? Find a new system to harp on, the world isn't urban dictionary
>>
>>730697176
Worst advice ever
>>
>>730697344
It's like frozen pizza plus
>>
>>730697040
Ofcourse not.
/b doesn't even know what a euphemism is.
>>
>>730696282
They work REALLY hard on their looks.

> Cruise ftm casual encounters for Manila
> See ad "for fun" no money involved
> Message her and exchange pics
> She is 5'6" and EASILY 9/10
> Talk a bit and decide to meet at train station
> Bring her back to my place
> We talk and chill for almost an hour. She is cool af
>We make out and get naked
> She gives me an amazing BJ and swallows my cum
> She is horny and wants to fuck me
> I agree
> She covers her 6in cock with a condom
> Get on all 4s and she gets behind me
> Pushes into me. Hurts at 1st.
> As she gets deeper it feels better
> When she gets all the way in she starts fucking hard
> She grabs my hips and cums hard.
> It feels amazing

We are still friends actually.
>>
>>730697494
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGOT
>>
>>730697010
So what? Since when is being a virgin a bad thing?
>>
>>730695679
Interesting read. TY. I liked the part with the sunrise.
>>
when i was in rural korea they were extremely aggressive with prostitution in certain areas. so much so that i saw some respectable looking older korean dudes literally push aggressive street hecklers off them. it was never the girls themselves, just their "matrons" or whatever you call them
>>
Anyone have some webms to post in here??
>>
>>730697388
Okay well how about a new system - welloff and shitpoor. Thailand is a shitpoor country
>>
>>730697634
Once you find out girls are heartless, fucking hookers ain't so bad.
>>
>>730695679
Heh. Living a life to the fullest. Nice touch with the sunset.
>>
>>730697838
*sunrise
>>
>>730697388
No 2de is like eastern europe of russia.
1st is western europa, northern europa, canada, japan, south korea.

USA is maybe first, but then you look at things like ranger, texas and many other city's where the drinking water is not safe because of the extreem lead content and nobody cares there.
And all the gang and drug shit.
A lot of places in the USA are nice, but there are a lot of shitholes.
>>
>>730697704
Thailand is better than India, Africa is better than India. Yes the whole if Africa is better. There are degrees of human misery that you would be surprised people don't kill themselves
>>
>>730697704
I like this. It's simple
>>
>>730697920
>A lot of places in the USA are nice, but there are a lot of shitholes.
Ever been to the shitty parts of Brussels?
Sydney Aus?

That's true of all first world countries for the most part.

I'd put the shittiest part of Detroit against Mumbai any day
>>
fucked about 50. lived here for the last 14 months now got a wife and a kid. a lot of the women i fucked were straight desperate for money and couldn't be less enthusiastic. it's purely about money of course. minimum wage is 300 baht for 10 hours, and they can earn 1000 or 2000 opening their legs. i also got robbed one time lol. best thing to do is get talking to a bar girl. establish her english level and that she isn't just a mindless automoton wanting the quickest fuck and go for quick money. also being from a bar gives you insurance that she represents her bar and probably won't rob from you. (i would always take my wallet into the shower anyway)
>>
>>730692482

nobody wants to fuck niggers tho
>>
WGAF ABOUT POVERTY RANKINGS!!!. I JUST WANNA TALK ABOUT VAGINAS!
>>
File: 6860711_orig.jpg (713KB, 855x534px) Image search: [Google]
6860711_orig.jpg
713KB, 855x534px
>>730698030
India is a real life joke.
People joke about the street shitting but it's all true.
The ganges rives is maybe the worst thing I have ever seen.
>>
>>730684556
I was kicked out of Bankgok for bad behavior anon
>>
>>730697920
Sorry to tell you this bro, but the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>730692339
>>730692339
>goes on holiday to thailand with mother

>who the fuck are you!?!?!
>>
>>730686608
>3th
>>
>>730698199
The shit parts in brussels??
There are 0 parts in all of belgium that will kill you if you drink the water.
There are many city's in the USA.
Do you not see the difference?
>>
Never been to thailand or Cambodia, but i'm currently living in central africa, moving from country to country for job, and this is quite a good place for hookers too ...
I fuck every whores i can here, and there are really beautiful ones ...
>>
>>730698387
>was only 14
>>
>>730693867

isn't it weird to be travelling alone, tho?
>>
>>730695887
Once you murder one and hide the body in the Jungle go back in 2 days she's be stinking
>>
>>730698516
never understand seeing groups of young and even old men that come to thailand together. are you too much of a fucking coward to come alone? it makes me laugh
>>
>>730698516
That's my plan. But I'm used to being by myself.
>>
>>730698516
fuck travelling with other people
>"WAHHH I WANNA GO SITE SEEING"
>WAHH IM TIRED I DONT WANT TO GO OUT
>WAHHH THAT SOUNDS WEIRD
you do you unless you have a hot chick to take with you
>>
>>730698516
Not at all. Majority of travellers are either alone or in two's. When you are alone you can do whatever the fuck you want, whenever you want. And you meet new people constantly. I met a hot as fuck 22 year old canadian chick who was travelling alone on a ferry from Phuket. Its incredibly common.
>>
>>730698635
Dont you have any friends? Its more fun to go on holidays with your bros then on your own.
>>
>>730698228

thai wife and kid?
what do u do for money?
>>
>>730698516
I've done it many times. You get approached by more travelers if you're alone. They'll think you're so "brave and daring for traveling alone". So you get into more shit you wouldn't have if you had a group. Like that one anon said, if it's a cutie from Norwegian areas, who the fuck cares.
>>
>>730698953
>Dont you have any friends?
Fuck you I have one fiend.
But he is dirt poor and I'm not rich enough to pay for all his shit.
So I go alone.
>>
File: shutterstock_2740583.jpg (253KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_2740583.jpg
253KB, 500x365px
>>730686608
here's your third world country
>>
>>730687273
>Enjoy ... fucking a whore
>>
>>730685827
The chao praya 2 was nice brothel
>>
>>730697838
>>730697658
It's literally the last thing i remember from that night lmao. And as far as ladyboys go she wasn't the ugliest by a longshot.

Only i gotta say those fake tits are literally as hard as stones.
>>
I would assume everyone uses a condom but are there any clean girls there?
>>
>>730693559
curious is there any major cruise ship lines that sail to these regions where i can step off and fuck away?
ship line/locations please?
>>
>>730700054
99% of the girls in brothels/a go go clubs are clean. They're required to be. For brothels you can often even see certificates proclaiming they're clean, where they get tested every 2 weeks. Example: http://devilsdenthailand.com/profiles.html

All these profiles have certificates of cleanliness.

Now if you're going to pick up a random grill from the beachwalk, expect to get aids.
>>
>>730691407
are you a single white male? enjoy being spied on
>>
File: reportint20121220033055000.jpg (39KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
reportint20121220033055000.jpg
39KB, 650x365px
>>730699165
it's 3rd world.
Not saying that every inch of the country is shit.
But let's not pretend thailand isn't a poor country
>>
>>730700221Q.

>I'm Indian/African/Middle Eastern, many Pattaya establishments will not even allow me in the door- what is your policy?

A. We welcome well mannered, educated gentlemen of all races, colors and creeds. Anyone who treats our ladies with courtesy and respect is our guest, anyone - regardless of where they are from, who behaves otherwise will be asked to leave.

Dropped.
>>
>>730700221
literally nowhere is performing STD checks, this is total bullshit. if you believe this you are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>730685827
thai guys are like 150cm tall, roundhouse the little fucker
>>
>>730700934
Maybe they do, but why take the risk?
>>
>>730700934
It's more about the reputation of those go go bars. The competition is incredibly high there, so if a whole bunch of visitors to your bar suddenly get std's word will spread through the sex tourists there, which will hurt business. For every gogo bar that with a bad reputation, there are dozens with better ones. It really isn't worth it.
>>
>>730684556

back when i was a prostitute in thailand, i preferred guys who were more gentle with me and who snuck me gifts, especially cash. the house mother would then take her cut, and let me go back to my village to see my parents and give them some of the money. once i even bought a barbie doll on the way back from the village, but the house mother took it away from me, she thought the guys would not pay good money for a 9-year old playing with a barbie doll.

fuck that life, though, so glad i was rescued from it. i wish the united states would bomb my homeland with all of its nukes. its a fucking wasteland of shit.
>>
>>730701077
Are you going to run around proclaiming you got AIDS from a certain bar? Literally no a go go or beer bar is testing their girls for diseases, I can guarantee you that. they're not obliged to, and they have nothing to gain from it.
>>
>>730687273
Did you die though?
>>
>>730684556
If she's cute, she's really a guy.
>>
>>730701296
Sex tourists are a more tight-knit community than you think. If ones gets herpes from a certain grill, he'll spread the word.

Also i was never talking about those beer bars, those are almost at the same lvl as some grillstanding near the beachwalk. I was talking about the gogo bars (atleast most of them) and the brothels. Those actually have names to uphold.

Not that i'm saying you should say fuck it and go bareback, a condom generally is still a pretty good idea.
>>
>>730691248
Then you aint fuckin
>>
Man you guys are all betas.

You pay the bar fine of a prostitute you like, which is like £20, and then £10 for sex or £20 for sex and she will stay the night and clean or do whatever the fuck you want. You have to bribe your hotel staff to let her in aswell and they keep her ID and will phone you on her way out to confirm she hasn't stolen anything. I did this with the same prostitute and as all my friends were hungover I ended up paying her bar fine, and she would take me shopping on her little motorbike. One night I even stayed in her house it was really cool and she got me and a friend in VIP in the Insomnia bar in walk in street. We went to the cinema and she paid (I had already spent a bit more on her by then). She shown me the temple and everything and I only ended up fucking one more prostitute which was at a soapy massage parlour, where I paid about £30 for a 45 min soapy massage in a hot bath tub and then ended in fucking. The soapy massaage places are like cattle markets they all wear these bright ribbons with numbers on it and then you just tell the man in the middle of the room which one you want and pay.

Btw I didnt use a condom with the first one but did with the second.
>>
>>730696662
You can't humiliate your hand.
>>
>>730701077
I've seen a body guard bounce a tourists head off the floor after he manhandled a dancer. About 4 other security smashed his face in and knocked him out. Do you think anyone gives a shit about their reputation? They have guaranteed foot fall and customers. Sex tourists come and go every 2 or 3 weeks. I don't know where you get this information but it's totally wrong
>>
>>730701490
>didnt use a condom with the first one but did with the second.
enjoy your aids
>>
>>730701407
I dieded
>>
>>730701490
btw to add to this I'm sure all the ones that work at the bars / clubs that are dancers etc all have to be tested and made sure they're clean.. that's what you're paying for with the bar fine really.
>>
>>730701490
>bribing hotel staff

lmao you don't need to do that

The cliëntele of those hotels is 90% sex tourists, expecting bribes from those tourists would be extremely bad for business. They have saves and take grills ID's when they go in because it's good for business, not to extort more money from already good paying tourists.
>>
>>730701587
was in 2014 last time I went and I'm pretty clean thx.

Actually ironcially I've caught chlymidia off some scum in my home town so that says a lot about thailand
>>
>>730701678
can confirm caught chlamydia from slut in UK and caught nothing fucking a brass in thailand.
>>
>>730701649
I'd call it bribing but I suppose I was paying their 'fee' then. It was next to nothing anyway.
>>
>>730701546
I got my reputation from girls and sex tourists there. I mean, literally first hand. The bouncers story you told is a completely accepted thing there, again it's the house protecting their employees and making sure it's a safe environment for everyone involved.

And there's an incredibly large group of sex tourists that don't "come and go", but rather live there or come back every 3 months. It's not lucrative to get a bad rep as a go go bar or brothel.
>>
>>730701452
How long have you lived in thailand? i've been here 3 years and what you're saying is plain wrong. Who told you this? Do you mean beach road? None of the a go gos are testing their girls or demanding they're tested. You must be making this up. What makes you think a go go dancers are cleaner than freelancers on beach road? They all do the same thing, and they're all untested. How is a diseased Russian tourist going to tell me he's been given a disease? He can't even speak the same language. most sex-pats never speak to each other. You're living with the aliens.
>>
>>730701772
You pay a fee to rent the room. That's it. No extra fees. Atleast i haven't heard of anything like that.
>>
>>730701907
I went on vacation and was there about 1.5 months max, we were actually interviewing people and grills there for a documentary we were making. Perhaps i got lied to, but i really believe a lot of those go go bars, especially the high profile ones, will have some sort of hygiene standard for the grills there.

Also we were literally interviewing people who were sitting in groups in those beer bars every day in the afternoon and there's a myriad of internet fora where they'll talk about everything.
>>
>>730691426
:^}
>>
>>730686425
>>>730686063
>>>730686300
>Damn you guys are fucking stupid. Don't leave your houses with that mentality

this. In fact, in my experience the girls I met at the bars in Bangkok have more integrity than girls you meet at a US strip club.

I was with some buddies in Bangkok and one of my friends accidentally left a bag of his shopping one night at one of the open air bars at Patpong.

We left Bangkok for a week to visit other parts of the country and when I returned I stopped by the bar to say hi since the girls were so friendly the first time.

To my surprise, they still had his fucking bag of clothes, told me "hey, your friend left this!" and he got his stuff back!

Heck, I wouldn't have expected that no matter where we were! And sure, it was just crappy clothes... if there was a Rolex or something in there it probably would have disappeared just like anywhere else, but I couldn't believe that they kept his stuff around for a week not knowing if we'd ever be back.
>>
>>730684556
I live in Bangkok. Never bought a prostitute but if you aren't ugly as fuck a lot of women like to bang farang dudes.
>>
>>730701838
Thailand is Thailand.

If after 24 hours you haven't worked out what it's all about then you're pretty much fucked.

1. Land of smiles (if you pay for it). In general Thais don't like whites. Very racist people.
2. You always use a condom and lube to make sure it doesn't burst.
3. If you act like a dick you'll be treated like a dick.
4. The most dangerous people you'll meet are English speaking whites. Seen more fights between whites than whites vrs Thai.
5. Yea it's cheap but if you're out in the whoring areas it's not that cheap.
6. Just be yourself and remember a lot of the shit you do at home to keep yourself safe you do the same in Thailand. I meAn if you get wasted at home and walk down strange streets you'll get robbed. Why is it do strange if ya do that in Thailand ya get robbed too.
7. The bar girls or any prozzy doesn't like you.
>>
>>730702587
This
>>
>>730702551
What the fuck are farang dudes?
>>
>>730702587
1. Seriously? I mean i've been everywhere in Thailand and nowhere was i treated anywhere near badly. I mean, i was invited to drink with random Thai people multiple times, without me even having to pay for drinks. This seems to be bullshit, or completely aimed at rich balding fat white people.

Everything else you're saying is pretty much common knowledge.
>>
>>730702587
>4. The most dangerous people you'll meet are English speaking whites. Seen more fights between whites than whites vrs Thai.
This. Never saw one argument or fight involving anyone thai or asian. Always fucking white guys. And generally its with other whites from the same country. Any fights you see are likely to be between two english men.
>>
>>730702907
farang generally means white tourist
>>
>>730702907
White
>>
>>730702933
Yeah same. I saw a couple drunk white dudes brawling like madmen at Khaosan Road and the police were beating them in the legs with nightsticks. Kek
>>
>>730702914
Yea well refer to point no3

You must have been like me and didn't act like an asshole.

My Thai friends told me about General Thai racist attitude towards whites. Of course there are exceptions.

Thai men are all a bit twaty. There is a saying between guys in Thailand "a woman in like a t-shirt, once it's been worn and old and out of shape you get a new one"
>>
80% of the white man who travels to those countries are searching underage sex, a nice bait.
>>
File: McManusTheBeerman.png (336KB, 525x551px) Image search: [Google]
McManusTheBeerman.png
336KB, 525x551px
dubs, check em
>>
>>730685018
Same in the Philippines in the late 80s. Marcos just got kicked out, U.S. Govt supplied endless whores. If you looked for them, you could find em in the early teens.
>heh heh, PI in the late 80 was about the same price
>>
>>730703480
Philippines is the most fucked up place I've visited
>>
Tips on getting them cheap flight deals to Bangkok or SEA?
>>
>>730685827
my brother got mugged and robbed after he went for a "massage" in Thai, it's like they waited for him. You're rolling the dice down there
>>
>>730703645
Maybe now.... and maybe then too
>blow job on blow row as little as a quarter USD
>beer $1
>Blow under table while having said beer: $2
>short time (hour in back room) $5
>Bar fine (take her home for the night) $12.50
>House girl or yard boy: $25/week
>House girl and fuck toy for week $50
>hire a hit man: $50
>buy a cop: $200
>buy a judge: $800.
Everything had a price if you have any money.
>>
>>730704067

>getting whacked by the davao death squad

priceless
>>
>>730704028
Your brother is retarded kek
>>
>>730704067
Things a bit more today
>>
>>730691407
disgusting, why would you ever want to do that. Just because they are poor and foriegn doesn't mean they are any different from you or me. How would you feel if you had a relative being exploited?
>>
File: IMG_6727.jpg (172KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6727.jpg
172KB, 720x960px
Pic of me in Chiang Mai with some ladyboys.

Yeah I'm a 5'8" manlet.
>>
File: IMG_7077.jpg (133KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7077.jpg
133KB, 720x960px
>>730704496
Some of the translations here are hilarious.
>>
>>730692388
90% of greentexts are made up or copypasta, relax
>>
>>730704466
I'd ask which relative and depending on how cute they are I'd request pics
>>
>>730701213
stories??? stories pwease?
>>
>>730704496
You look like you'll end your days shouting out your PIN number while being stuffed in a suitcase.
>>
>>730701213
share the good and the bad stories.. Favorites and least favorites.. share the stories of friends too. if you had any there..
>>
>>730699018
Have sex with travelers
>>
>>730687273
why would they kill you, they just want the money fucking give it to them and you'll never see them
>>
>>730704611
Hey now don't say that. I've lived here for a year and never had any problems.
>>
>>730704720
How's the new king working out?
>>
In addition to other reasons why this isn't a great idea wouldn't there be a shitload of STDs? And ones from all over the world too.
>>
>>730704496

Thats the Thai King. Your disgrace him with your mere presence, manlet.
>>
>>730704857
The former Thai king murdered the true king (his brother) and stole the throne
>>
This thread is full of sickos I'm reporting it
>>
>>730704496
The ladyboys are a good laugh huh.

I had one show me her new pussy to try and convince me it was ok to fuck her/him.

I told her/him no it looked too strange
>>
>>730704496
Any of you fucks actually have any ladyboy stories of them getting fucked and actually loving it and cumming

Shits getting realllllll vanilla here
>>
>>730704254
Sidestepped that neatly.
You just gotta know the right people, anon.
Who is everyone scared of, anon?
>the negrito tribes.
You make friends with negritos, you're safe.
Even the most bloodthirsty Muslims over there
will not mess with the negritos - ever.
If any do, it's the last thing they do - aside from run like hell or die.
>business owner, takes negrito money, goes back on his word.
>Negritos pissed, come back with half his tribe.
>they pull him out of his store, kill and behead him.
>burn down his store
>Take his head to his home. Burn it in front of his wife and children.
>Police run away, report to local mayor.
>mayor calls military. Military says "fuck that shit"
>"you're on your own"
>Negritos go back to their huts - everyone knows where they live
>Papers report they "disappeared into the jungle"

KEK, I got to know a negrito tribe quite well. We liked each other. Suddenly I was untouchable. A "made man" in the PI. People saw me with the negritos treated me like I was God. I could go anywhere, do anything. Sparrow groups changed plans when they saw my ass.
And all I did was make the right friends.
>>
>>730694595
not that guy, but it clearly takes one to know one
>>
File: Detroit.jpg (87KB, 618x464px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit.jpg
87KB, 618x464px
>>730700584
>>
>>730704808
I'd erm... rather not get into that. Lol

>>730704857
You're right. He was the true God Emperor.
>>
>>730705740

what do you do for work bro?
do you have an immigrant-tier job or a solid middle class farang job

i'd quite like to visit thailand, go off the beaten track into the non-touristy parts
>>
>>730684556
pics?
>>
>>730706006
In an English teacher. Cliche as hell but I'm very happy with it.

My old lady makes more money than me to be honest. Lmao
>>
>>730706262
I'm*
>>
>>730705641
yeah that's why I didn't count the USA as a first world country....
>>
>>730706262

do you need certification for that job or can any ENglish speaker do it?
>>
File: kekbob.png (17KB, 161x135px) Image search: [Google]
kekbob.png
17KB, 161x135px
>>730684556

HERE IS THE ANSWER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND THE ANSWER YOU DESERVE.

Stay home and just jerk off.

Because 10 seconds after you blow your load, you'll be like WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SPEND A GRAND TO GO TO SOME 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE TO SHOOT WEBS?

OR

If you go to some 3rd world shithole, 10 seconds after you shoot your load, you'll be like WHY THE FUCK DID I SPEND A GRAND TO GO TO SOME 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE TO SLING ROPES WHEN I COULD'VE STAYED IN THE COMFORTS OF MY OWN HOME AND KEPT MY LIVER AND KIDNEYS?
>>
>>730704648
il take fake stories of this.
>>
>>730705443
I can even tell you how to do the same thing today.
The negrito tribes have no written language. So their word is like our written contracts. They take honesty and integrity to a whole new level.
So all you have to do is keep your promises and be honest with them. That's your first step.
Second is to take an interest in their economic activity. Order a few things from them, commission them to make a few things for you.
Then talk to them, listen to them. Ask question about them and their tribe, their village, their history.
If they like you, they'll invite you to their village. Look around, see what they need. In my case, their huts were hovels and they lacked medical care. So I bought a couple hundred dollars in construction materials and then hired a doctor to so see them 3 times.
>the doc was scared half out of his wits, but calmed down as he got busy.
Next thing I knew, my housegirl knew more about the sparrow groups than our military intelligence. Negritos would pay me a visit and let people know we were friends. The look on people's faces when they realized I was in with the negritos...

Just don't lie to them. Not even a little. If there's a single fraudulent intent in your brain, don't even try. It will get you killed.

And now you know how to live like a "made man" in the Pi.
>>
any pics?
>>
>>730706535
Do you have at least a high school education? Just takes some training! Also helps if you enroll at an international university like Ramkhamheang.
>>
>>730706580
With that mentality you never leave your home.

How about you spend that money to experience something new instead of sitting at home with the money.
>>
>>730706936

yeh I work in finance, got any resources to get a comfy teaching job?
>>
File: 1472841380457.jpg (24KB, 378x462px) Image search: [Google]
1472841380457.jpg
24KB, 378x462px
>>730706616
Pay niggers hundreds of dollars to be there friend.
Yeah I can live without their friendship.
>>
>>730686576
You probably look like a pushover man, why would you even take out your wallet.
>>
>>730707300
Finance eh? Maybe you can find something related here. Got Skype or anything?
>>
>>730707131

You nigger, I'm talking about risk vs reward. Thailand and getting robbed or killed. Fuck it, why not just go to Brazil, get a motorcycle and a hand gun, notify Liveleak to be on the lookout and go rob a few places. God damn you people are dumb. I'm saying - you know how you feel about 5 seconds after jerking off - you're like "that was awesome, ok lets eat". It's much easier to do that at home. VS around the world to fuck a disease riddled man boy.
>>
>>730707492

yeh pic related is my skype
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.