[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any old fags on here with wife and kids? Are you happy? Would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: 1493081157530.jpg (275KB, 580x707px) Image search: [Google]
1493081157530.jpg
275KB, 580x707px
Any old fags on here with wife and kids?

Are you happy?
Would you get married again?
Would you choose to have kids again?
>>
not really old, 26 here.

I was married to the love of my life at age 20. She was absolutely perfect in every way. We had a kid together when we were both 21. I was ready to start my life with her and my new baby girl.

Two years ago, she was on her way home from work and she got in a car accident. Drunk driver. Killed her instantly, she didn't even know what hit her. I ended up kicking the shit out of the fucker who did it. I only stopped to avoid a sentence.

Since then, I've been raising my child as a single parent. She looks just like her mother. I always makes sure she knows that her mother was beautiful and that she'll be beautiful too.
>>
33 years old. I'm going through a divorce right now, so I'm probably not the right person to be answering this.

>Are you happy?
Not particularly, but more so than when she was blowing janitors after work while I took care of our son.
>Would you get married again?
Absofuckinglutely not.
>Would you choose to have kids again?
That's a tough one. I've had a vasectomy, but my son is also the best thing in my life. I wouldn't give him up for anything. I can say this, though: don't have kids until you have some money in the bank and you're with someone you know isn't completely insane. Women go NUTS when they have children.
>>
>>730645707
Bullshit
>>
File: 1492734355285.gif (489KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1492734355285.gif
489KB, 420x315px
>>730645707
You almost won the badass origin story of Frank Castle, aka The Punisher. Better luck next time.
>>
>>730645945
What do you think caused your marriage to go bad?
>>
Don't do it. Trust me. Live your life if you're young stay young and live young. Wait until you're older to settle down.
>>
>>730646200
Probably my wife sucking random janitor dicks, but there were other things. Like her telling me she didn't love me while she was drunk about 6 years in. She just let it all out and admitted she had never loved me and was just with me until something better came along.

I'm embarassed to say that I tolerated her bullshit for another 4 years. Then she tried to kill me. Now I'm a single dad with full custody.
>>
>>730645707
I would have killed them.
>>
29 yo here.
not married, but been with the same woman for 3+ years now. we have a kid together. she got preggers a few months after we started dating. no plans on getting married, but we have a really good relationship. only regret i have is not smashing molar pussy before i got with her, but oh well. pregnant sex is the best sex, btw.
>>
>>730646421
Love can make you do strange things. Also put up with strange things. I don't know how I'd survive my wife sucking janitorial cocks. You're a better man than I.
>>
>>730645291
Wife, 2 kids, 14 year marriage
Not happy
I would never let my self settle if I had to do it again.
Kids are hard... I think they changed me for the better, and I feel like I contributed to the future. But they cost fucking money and time. I could have had a lot of sweet vacations.
It doesn't help i have a rich brother that never married and does awesome shit, still nails hot women.
I dunno... if you do settle with one woman you need need to make sure she has a solid 9 or 10 in one category, and above a 5 in the other 2.
>Physical attraction
>House keeping (not clumsy or dumb)
>Similar interests (no music and movies don't really count)
>>
29, not married, being with the same woman for 9 years. Have 2 kids. It's alright, I love my kids more than anything, they weren't planned but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Fucks up your relationship and your wallet but. That shit sucks...
>>
>>730646639
Are you me?
>>
>>730646421
Getting dat welfare check?
>>
Really depressive faggots
>>
File: Perfect Wife.jpg (39KB, 480x544px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Wife.jpg
39KB, 480x544px
54 yo here, married 25 years , 2 kids. Not perfect relationship, but honestly would marry her again. There is no perfect match out there anons, find someone who shares your values and who turns you on and make the best of it.
>>
25 years here, not that old

>Are you happy?
Even when this sounds weird... yes i am.
My wife became a little bit more serious over the time and less carefree, but out of that, no problems.
>Would you get married again?
I think that's hard to answer considering everything looks nice right now for me, so the answer, for now, is, no.
>Would you choose to have kids again?
Nigga, i just got 2 on my first shot, and to be honest is also the decision of both of us, right now i think it's good enough with just fucking 2.

For some people all this sound like shit, but no for me, i love it, gladly i don't have the common useless whore who just wants to sit on her ass and do nothing at all.
>>
>>730647324
Nah, I'll keep the cash die alone
>>
>>730647426
Wait 5 years and see how you feel then
>>
>>730645291
married very happy no kids and never have any
>>
>>730647719
Get a secret vasectomy
>>
>>730647324
Sound relationship advice from a brainwashed traitor!
>>
File: Old Dick.jpg (49KB, 266x640px) Image search: [Google]
Old Dick.jpg
49KB, 266x640px
>>730648034
lolwut
>>
>>730645291
50 years old
2 kids
Wife dead.

I will not remarry, I will not have more kids, I was never happy, anon. Not since I was about 4 years old.
>>
>>730648135
You've been under enemy lines for too long, sir. We here at the resistance have not given up our search for the perfect woman.
>>
>>730648243
I would have killed myself a long time ago, especially not had kids. I'm not trying to pass those genes.
>>
>>730648275
Surrender or die
>>
File: Candy 2.jpg (73KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Candy 2.jpg
73KB, 500x750px
>>730648275
here then
>>
>>730645291
Yeah, for over 10 years

No
No
No
>>
>>730648675
That's sad, man. What happenned?
>>
>>730646829
Yes
>>
>>730648457
I'd rather die then to listen to you.
>>
>>730645291
Not really >>Old

But 35/Married/House and kid.

We were together for 7 years before we got the house and had the kid, we're 2 years into the kid now. Was 4 years before we got married.

Am i happy - Happy kinda goes in cycles? Sometimes we get our shit together and we get on the same page and she lets me fuck her in the ass while she cries like its awesome legal anal rape. We talk about how awesome it was after and lie around and play video games and the kid sleeps. 6 months from now i might be desperately looking for a way out while she comes home and gets physically aggressive, she has so many dormant mental problems that only close proximity revealed.

Would i get married again? The general answer is GOD NO. I would NEVER let myself get trapped like this again. No matter what they say, you're locked in and its paperwork and legalistics and all the bullshit you dont need when you decide she can fuck herself. You're trapped, make no mistake. I've cheated on her and tried to move on and away with a new broad in my life only to have so much logistics to deal with that its all just fallen apart because i couldnt just up and leave.

Would you choose to have kids again? ....i mean no, if the question is if i could start over would i do it again. I love my kid, he's like a little ball of all my hopes and dreams. But mostly he's just... work. He's just a reason we're fighting or not getting to sleep before going to work or not having sex or don't have any money. He's another anchor that just kinda... weighs my life down and holds me here.

I think the situation only works like this: You use marriage and kids to tie down a broad INSANELY out of your league, and then do your best to keep her so happy and busy she can't dick-window-shop. And even then, what're you going to do if she does, once you're married with kids? If you're a fucking loser with nowhere to go but up, get married and be proud of how adult you are. Otherwise marry rich/up
>>
>>730645291
No.
Yes.
Yes.
>>
>>730648786
Honestly, life lost it's spark and I feel soulless. My existence is only to keep them fed, clothed, and alive.

My wife and I hardly talk, I don't have friends, and despite doing well, I don't have anything to do or the resources to anything.

I'm just the thing that keeps them going and it isn't satisfying.
>>
>>730648346
Who the fuck said it was genetic? My unhappiness started with a violently alcoholic father who liked to come home drunk and pull his kids out of bed, beat the shit out of us because "it was fun".
I still remember hiding inside a card board box in my closet because the closet and under the bed was obvious places for him to look, and i couldn't climb into a dresser drawer and get it to close.
Yeah, I was a 4 year old spending his time working out a place to hide from his alcoholic father so he doesn't get his shit kicked out of him.

My father mindfucked us all. 2 brothers became alcoholics themselves, one committed suicide, and one doesn't talk to anyone. Took me 20 years just to get my head back on straight enough to hold a job for more than 2 years.

I married a woman and gave her 2 kids so she would quit trying to commit suicide. Worked out great until she gets brain cancer and croaks - leaving me with 2 kids I never really wanted. They were for HER, not me.

No good deed goes unpunished. You can make the most iron clad life plan and even stick to it, anon. Then life sends a fucking bullet to your spine or kills the only person you ever loved, or fucks you over a million other ways and all your plans are fucked shit.

Just waking up in the morning is a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>730649194
Life sucks.
I'm nobody to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, but maybe you can try changing something. Talk to her and find where is the problem, go to a pub or somewhere and try to talk with somebody, maybe you'll find a friend...

I don't know, just wanted to make you feel a little better and give you some hope.
>>
>>730645291
Here's my current situation:
>married 15 yrs and have kid
>Know for sure I'm doing what's right and doing right by my family
>love them and want to do well for and with them
>INTENSELY bored with my existence
>feel my soul withering away
>am trying to learn how/where to buy psychedelic drugs and weed to spice up my life
>Trying to step into the local drug scene without having to associate with piece of shit thugs and gross heroin/meth heads
>I feel like I will lead a revolution of dead-soul suburban dads into a brave new era of drug induced adventure and excitement
>I feel like the next wave of "hippy" style mind-awakening will start in the suburbs as bored dads and housewives reject their wage slave-minded fates and seek to enjoy the thrills and sides of life they have never been able to experience

Would I get married again?

To the same girl, yes, and I'm happily married now as it is. I basically found my absolutely perfect soul mate early in life, and actually REGRET it. I wish I'd had the chance to fuck all kinds of hot as fuck chicks, get all up in some random tight slut asses, etc. I never got to do that because I found "the one" right away, and I kinda wish I'd found her a little later. I get bored fucking her these days, so I just enjoy our life together. If we were to divorce, I probably wouldn't remarry, but I guarantee I'd be an absolute animal at the bars and stuff. I wouldn't give a fuck. 15 yrs of wanting to fuck every hot chick that wanders by but being completely unable to has left me with a fearlessness that, if unleashed, would leave me completely unafraid of rejection, and I'd basically use women as masturbatory aids for the rest of my life.
>>
>>730649529
She's happy with life as is and isn't interested in changes. So, fuck what I want.

Also, the kids were both accidents.
>>
>>730649687
I totally get the "intensely bored with my existence" shit
>>
>>730645291
24 and alone.
It hurts to live sometimes. I have a job friends and a lot of money but loneliness is awful truly awful.
>>
>>730649687
Wanna get weed easily? Go to the entry of any high school.
Maybe thats because its 'high'

>Comedy time
>>
>>730649687
>am trying to learn how/where to buy psychedelic drugs and weed to spice up my life

Np, learn to smoke weed/get high properly (might take a while). Then you'll have something that makes you feel like a kid again which you can use to inspire new hobbies.
>>
>>730649455
Sorry
>>
>>730650621
there's a "smoke shop" that sells "smoking accessories" near me, ran by some towel head. Do you think he'd be down to point me in the direction of weed, or would he freak out and kick me out of his store?
>>
>>730650688
Not your problem, anon.
>>
>>730650811
become friends with someone that smokes pot and then get pot through them and then expand yourself
>>
>>730645291
Are you happy? For the most part
Would you get married again? For sure
Would you choose to have kids again? 100% definitely

I married the girl I dated for about a year in highschool about two years after I ended it due to issues with her family (mom and dad dead raised by her aunt). Got back with her at 21 and been with her now 24 years. Two kids one is graduating University and the other is fixing to join the military. Wouldn't trade the life for anything.
>>
29 years old. Wife. A 7 year old and a 2 year old.

My relationship with my wife is fine. I fucking hate my kids.

I would not get married ever again. I will never have another kid.

I have depression and moderately severe schizophrenia which adversely affect my mood. If this relationship ends I'm just going to an hero. I live only for my wife.
>>
>>730649455
dude, that's some modern nightmare problems right there. Cavemen didn't have to worry about this shit. Vikings didn't. People say those ancient cultures were tougher, more resilient. But I think we're dealing with much worse problems these days than they ever did. The stakes now are much higher than mere survival. In this age, you can actually suffer deeply your ENTIRE LIFE for no fucking reason other than you TRIED to do right. Death would be merciful. Instead we're forced to go through an entire lifetime with a damaged and dysfunctional soul, with immense amounts of useless stress tearing our minds away until we die shitting ourselves in a nursing home. Fuck this life.
>>
>>730649455
Really sad, anon. I admire your braveness, i know hows to handle a life with a drunk father. If I were you, i would suicide a long time ago.

Keep going, for your kids. Be the father you always wanted to have.
>>
32yo murryed fag here.
>Married Japanese girl at 27
>love her, she loves me, love life
>had a kid at 29
>wife suffers horrible medical issues during labor
>barely survives, long road to recovery
True Love is a powerful emotion
>would get married again
>would definitely have kids again.
That's about as personal as I'll get.
>>
>>730651299
I'm glad somebody hates their kids
>>
>>730645707
Yea ok virgin
>>
>>730651343
>Be the father you always wanted to have.
As if I know wtf I'm doing. Remember, I've never seen how a good father acts. I only know a few things not to do.

One son is autistic and the other is dumb as a box of rocks. Not college material at all. I'm not saying this to be down on her either. Her IQ is pretty low - she's borderline sped - needs special help in all her classes.

I used to hate parents who pushed their daughters into marriage and kids, but that might be the best she'll ever do with her life.

I'm trying to get her trained as an in home caregiver. That way, the state can pay her to care for her brother while they split the household bills. It's the only way I can see keeping him out of a group home after I'm gone.

But remember what I said: your best plans can be all turned to fucked shit in an instant.
>>
>>730645291
Happy? Sometimes
Married? Maybe
Kids? Literally the only thing that makes me happy sometimes. The only part I don't like is punishment, to try and teach him not to be a complete shitheel when he grows up, but it s neccesary.
>>
>>730649687
Same situation here.
So happy I found her, but the timing was shite.
>>
>>730652250
Shit, your even more fucked up than i thought (no offense).

Sad, but i'll keep in mind your advise, anon.
>>
>>730645291

>Are you happy? Yes, stressed some times but happy.

>Would you get married again? Divorced this hoe a long time ago, and I am raising the kids on my own. No regrets.

>Would you choose to have kids again? 200% yes.

You look at the world in a whole new way when you have kids, Things that used to bother you, are no longer important because it doesn't affect the health, safety, or future of your children. Stuff you used to gloss over in the paper because it didn't really affect you and you'd be dead by the time it becomes a real issue, now affects the future the health and safety of your children!
>>
>>730645707
the driver was an alcohol
>>
>>730650245
24... alone... no friends... no money... fuck off.
>>
>>730650245
Meeting women actually gets a lot easier when you get to your 30s/40s
>>
>>730654076
Sure, but those women are ugly like shit and after your money.
>>
>>730647545
>>
43 fag here would I do it again? Yes
My 4 kids are my life, I am self employed so I do everything with them
You are asking a complicated question my wife and I do not get along at all.
>I'm torn these kids that I love more than life it self
> me being fulfilled in a great relationship yeah maybe someday
Yeah I might be someday but I will raise my kids first.
Any of you young fucks who try to give some advice wait until your married with kids before you judge.
>>
>>730655159
>>730653137
>>730649123

So what happened to your wives after you got married?

I mean you must have loved them enough to marry them and then something obviously changed?
>>
>>730649729
Dad? Lmfao
>>
>>730657406
Fuck. I hope I don't have a third out there.
>>
>>730645291
No.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.