[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let it out

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 15

File: get it off your chest now!.jpg (24KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
get it off your chest now!.jpg
24KB, 500x440px
Let it out
>>
i regret getting married .
>>
I don't fucking know what to do with my life anymore. Everytime i do something i think it's good , i just end up taking a L
>>
'Someone' killed my rapist.
>>
I can't anymore I just fucking can't I can't say anything because I'm a silent person. I'm either gonna kill someone or kill myself
>>
I'm taking Finance for entrepreneurship and my group of 3 had a business plan to present today. We all procrastinated to the last minute and I also never went to class; I even missed out on the first test and got a 54 on the second test so I'm fucked already. Anyway, my other teammates actually tried to get things done and it looks like it was a decent attempt and I didn't try at all. Instead of staying up all night to finish my part like I said I would, I went out to a bar with my friends instead and got a little trashed. In my defense, I somehow made to the parking lot of my university bit passed out in my car. I woke up at like 7 and thought "fuck it" and went home and went to sleep knowing that I would be letting them down. Our presentation was at 11 am and it's 2:38 pm and I didn't even show up to class and I hope I never see them again because I let down these strangers that trusted me. Fml.
>>
>>730607166
I want a family member to become my dominatrix.
>>
why i haven't had a chance to get a girlfriend. i wanna die
>>
im in HS and ive known this girl for a long time and i love her and i know she likes me but im too beta to say shit
>>
>>730609746
Chad is gonna take her from you
>>
Ghosted this chick I was good friends with a while back. We messed around a bit but never fucked. She still hits me up occasionally and I just ignore her. What are the chances that I can get some action from her? I hear from friends that she often talks about me and misses me and shit.
>>
But if i let it out then the world would be consumed by the eternal fires of darkness that is my rage.
>>
I feel like a failure. I do not know where to push my life, what is the point of my existence. I do not really know what I want to do specifically, only some shady ideas. I am poor, can't afford almost anything to improve my life or have a better change to develop myself in any way. But which way? I have no idea... I feel empty, living pointless life. I have lost all the joy of living. I am sad and crying at night. I feel I wasted my life. I am 26 this year. I do not have any skills so far that would be usefull. My education is a big mistake and now I am too old, too poor and have no time to change this. I feel like roman plebs. Really... Meant to live and work and die. Like a fucking sheep. I would give everything I own for a real chance to do something big with my life. SOmething meaningful. I have failed myself and I can't stand it now. Someday, I will end this misery.
>>
>>730608594
Go on...
>>
I am in love with a married woman :/
>>
I wish everyone could understand each other, as well as they could understand me. I wish there's no fighting and that people should just be nice to each other.
>>
I'm still in love and horny as fuck on my ex. I need to stop thinking about her as much as I fap to her pictures.
>>
I paid my girlfriend's younger cousin to give me a massage. I started to pop a boner and I began jerking its under the towel.
My girls cousin offered to do
I happily agreed
>>
I don't fucking know what to do whith my life other than playing shitty action RPGs/stealth games and listening to twenty one pilots all day long besides learning for hundreds of tests and going to school. What the fuck am I doing to my life?!
(I'm german native btw so don't judge me for grammar)
>>
>>730607166
I wish I was a futa giantess dominatrix.
>>
>>730610930
you understand that even the most menial jobs, help sustain the economy and keep your country and the world afloat
>>
I NEED TO GET OVER YOU. GET OUT OF MY MIND. IT'S BEEN 8 MONTHS SINCE I LAST SAW YOU. FUCK OFF PLEASE. I NEED IT.
>>
If I wouldnt have family who cares about me. I would commit suicide long time ago. I just cant do it because of my mother and how much pain that would cause
>>
>>730612122
If the thread is alive when I get off work.
>>
I don't seem to be geared towards doing anything well.I'm not creative enough to be an artfag, not mathematically skilled enough to be a STEMfag, I am utterly useless to the world
>>
I feel like I've wasted the last five years in a field of work I hate but now that my girlfriend lives with me, I can't do anything else
>>
>>730609746
>>730609833
Exact same thing happened to me. Life sucks
>>
File: 1485896693000.jpg (44KB, 610x558px) Image search: [Google]
1485896693000.jpg
44KB, 610x558px
i think i love two women identically and yet not.

i love different things in both of them.

wat do?
>>
I have no friends everyone thinks I'm weird and girls fucking hate me I have no job my life is worthless but I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself
>>
I'm a compulsive liar and it's probably because of my childhood
>>
File: 1241043422067.jpg (22KB, 390x344px) Image search: [Google]
1241043422067.jpg
22KB, 390x344px
27 year old friendless kissless neet virgin with no idea what the fuck to do with my life. life is pain
>>
>hurr durr
>boo hooo
>idk wat do with life

/thread
>>
>>730615501
Find someone on the street, commit murder, rape and then u have dinner for a week
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 221x228px
I'm a shut in
>>
I know that one girl for few years, We hang out few times it was awkward as fuck I though we are just not made for each other. I did not talked to her for year. Last month was her birthday as faggot I am wished her happy birthday via jewbook, asked her if she want to grab beer, She was up for that, cool I guess maybe it will be less awkward than last time. Met her we talked for like 4 hours, get little drunk. Retarded barman says that whole bar is reserved for some jews. Fuck me sideways. K we can move to next one Get beer in next pub talk more about random shit. It is nice we get littl bit touchy. Ask if she want to go to my place say no but maybe next time, ok no big deal I get that. Say good bye hug her and move my way. Next day ask about hangover and other shit via jewbook, talk with her for next two days, ask her if she want to go out again says no she is going out with someone else. I liked that bitch. Ask her if she has any free time then she just blocked me. Bitches are crazy.
>>
I would fuck childrens if it was somehow legal
>>
>>730614394
make some priorities and choose one with bigger priorities
>>
>>730607166
Traps are gay.

Anyone who disagrees is a faggot.
>>
>>730607324

are you me? how long have you been married?
>>
>>730607166

I'm a functioning alcoholic with 3 young kids.
>>
I am so relieved that I broke up with my ex. Feels like I can finally start my life.
Deep down I know she is a good person but all that goodness is just covered up by too much shit.
>>
I don't remember what love feels like
>>
>>730617499
What is love?
>>
>>730617395
I always get so paranoid when I read posts like these thinking it could be me
>>
I get off on watching my wife fuck other men. Basically we plan together to find her a guy to fuck every week or 2. Been having fun lately of trying to find the guys with huge dicks and some black men.

And it just doesn't stop there. I let her fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants with the only thing that she sends me a picture of a cumshot or creampie picture afterwards.
>>
im depressed. i feel like im empty inside and i keep trying to find a way to fill the void but instead it ends up getting worse. i think about sucide almost everyday now
>>
I have hemorrhoids
>>
>>730607166
SIEG HEIL!
>>
>>730617753
beats me anon
>>
I've been on the verge of tears on average four times a week and I have no idea why I'm here.

Also I forgot to solve the captcha.
>>
>>730618023
I've been there too my friend.

Exercise and short term goals is mostly one of the first good steps to take. It can just be simple things like make sure to shower daily , do as many push ups and sit ups you can for a 15-20 minute session a day. Try to start building on progress you can make. Slowly build yourself up and maybe you get a shot.

I'm not going to tell you things will get better but that they can. Life is rough and sometimes the hand you get dealt is rough but you got to go out swinging.
>>
>>730607166
had sex with my daughter several times without her even knowing it
>>
>>730618608
topkek
>>
>>730607166
If somebody killed my son that means somebody's getting killed. I'll wait in front a nigga spot and watch him hit his block. I'll catch a nigga leaving service if that's all I got.
>>
>>730618608
is your daughter named olivia
>>
>>730609746
Dude just bite the bullet and fucking go for it
>>
>>730617805
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Who knows?
>>
I'm fucking weak and pathetic. I sit/lie all day by my laptop. Sometimes I'm too lazy to make food and just eat the dinner. My sister has more muscle mass than me. I get drunk as fuck after 2 beers and go numb after taking anti-stress pills for a week. I'll die a virgin unles. I get anxious whenever I have to speak to anyone and my voice sounds gay. I'm ugly af and am a useless piece of shit. I've been repressing that shit all my life. All my moral values are based on said repressing.
>>
>>730608594
Greentext that shit doodarino
>>
I screwed it all up.
Work, which I used to actually enjoy is awkward.
Life feels empty and unfulfilling.
I'm wracked with guilt, pain, and sorrow whenever I think about it.
I just want things to be normal again.
But a part of me worries that this feeling I'm feeling right now is normal, because I keep coming back to it.
But I don't want to feel this way forever.
>>
>>730607166
Reading stuff like this makes me feel so much better about my life. You guys are really fucked up lol!
>>
>>730618803
no
>>
>>730619404
Why's that friendo?
>>
>>730607166
I wish I didn't live in America and could get the health care I need.
>>
Just when I was thinking "/b/ can't possibly be worse than it was a year ago, after the core of piss there is nowhere lower to sink" I decided to lurk after not visiting this place for so long and goddammit you fucking did it. Somehow you have managed to turn the ocean of piss into a sea of even greater misery.
Granted, /b/ was never good, it's still steadily going downhill, and that's because you are all fucking faggots. I remember a long time ago when /b/ was garbage as fuck, but it had substance. It was when everyone posted the best shit, copy pastas were actually readable, not every single image fucking macro and pasta was called a meme, and most importantly, none of us spent our fucking time in /b/ whining about how we were forever alone, we never had a q3.14, we always had the short end of the stick, and how we are molded out of gold and rainbows, perfect little special snowflake darlings, who deserve nothing but the best out of everybody. And we most definitely never made "Let your inner sincere faggot out" thread in fucking /b/. We used to hardcore make fun of faggots like you and made sure you always had a bad time here.
Eat shit and die, autistic retards. Nobody owes you shit, especially if you are a spastic fucking retard who thinks the earth belongs to them and that life is supposed to give you everything. You deserve nothing but to be fucked with, you are what we used to troll and we used to make you all hate the internet. I fucking hate you all to death for turning a place that used to be the best fucking place on the internet and used to shit out the best content that to this day still defines the internet culture and turning it into an even worse version of the faggotry that is reddit.
Commit suicide, beta cuck faggots, eat shit and die in a fire!
>>
>>730619565
Yea same here, thx guys
>>
>>730614394
Make a choice, faggot. That problem you have is a luxury.
>>
I still feel like I want my trophy girlfriend more then my current one, even if I know she's unstable.
>>
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I STOP JERKING OFF ALL THE TIME? WHY DOES EVERY JOB SUCK? WHY DO I OBSESS ABOUT BEING DEAD?
>>
I'm just tired of being angry about something every day.
>>
>>730620114
You're human, bro. You'll learn to get that shit in check over time, trust me.
>>
>>730607166
Im not looking forward to my therapy session in 2 hours....im thinking about how I systematically abused my best friends little sister for like 8 months when I was 14.

And how I routinely stole her panties for YEARS after. Then when I was 24 I had a female roommate and CONSTANTLY jerked off on her blankets and in her panties and stuff. I snooped through her whole room and found a little vibrator and jerked off with that all the time, too.

Im fucked...and i feel awful. But i dont know if its worth telling all this stuff to my therapist...like...to what end? That she can positively identify me as a sex crazed pervert who jerks off 3 times a day?

It makes me feel like such a creep...im so afraid to tell her. So much easier ot just keep it inside me forever.
>>
I want nothing more than to kill myself, have done for the past year. Only thing stopping me is the trouble people will have to go through when they find the body. Yano funerals and shit. Not like my place in peoples lives can't be filled by someone else.
>>
I'm tired of wanting a girlfriend all the time. I've been in many relationships over the past couple of years, and I feel lonely when I'm not in a relationship.
>>
I'm fucking 51 years old.
>>
>>730617753
Baby dont hurt me
>>
I could never cum whilst having sex
>>
>>730607166
I'm engaged to a girl I have been dating for 6 years. She really is a good person, takes care of me and is very sweet. Over the last 6 years she has gained about 60 lbs and I am no longer sexually attracted to her.

I don't know what to do about it
>>
>>730620780
You'll learn to control it over time. Have fun while you can :)
>>
>>730607166
I ruined my own relationship and now I'm suicidal
>>
I'm sorry Kyle
>>
>>730621429
Nigga im 30.

im fucked
>>
i molested my 6 year old male cousin

he liked it
>>
>>730621354
Too funny
>>
>>730621354
hand her over to me, i love chubby girls
>>
>>730621507
Sounds like an excuse to me, but I don't know any better or some bs like that.
>>
>>730621646
Why is it funny?
>>
>>730610034
she's probably fucked all your closest friends by now
>>
>>730621913
That dosnt make sense. Im saying that Im 30, so whatever "you'll get over it" never came.

Fuck you, man.

Fuck you. Im in fucking therapy for this shit. I AM doing something about it. I pay like $300/mo to tell some lady all my problems.

FUCK YOU
>>
>>730609653
how could you not have a chance? didn't you go to school?
>>
File: 1491342562226.jpg (1024KB, 1500x2323px) Image search: [Google]
1491342562226.jpg
1024KB, 1500x2323px
>>730607166
Going through with this house move was a fucking mistake.

Now I rent in a worse neighbourhood, in an older property that needs a bit of renovation, and its all my oversight.

Lesson learned: dont make any decisions when you are overworked.
>>
>>730621354
tell her to lose weight bc you're not attracted to her being fat

wtf dude if you can't be honest with this girl why are you with her?
>>
Hannah, all i really want to do is just to hug you for an hour or two and its tearing me up inside.
>>
>>730623850
Nah, Ive told her and asked her to lose weight and she just starts crying
>why cant you love me for who I am

I tel her I do love her but would like her to lose weight.

She just cries for a night and nothing changes
>>
>>730620780
if you can't tell your therapist how the fuck do you expect therapy to work?
>>
After recovering from a serious bout of depression, all I want to do is fuck my hot coworkers. We work in a gym so it's eye candy for fucking days; one almost caught me staring at her ass.

Wat do?
>>
As of Monday I have just quit law school after 3 years, 200k debt, and less than a semester of classes left. Not sure how to tell my family I'm a failure.
>>
>>730623999
try some amphetamines you lose appetite just go to the docs and said you have untreated ADHD
>>
>>730623999
omg then fucking leave her ass
>>
I can't look people in the eyes for more than like 2 seconds so I look around of down.

I never know what to do with my hands so I hold them together like a child in church or put them in my back pockets.

I need to think a little before I speak to form a sentence and people like to cut me off once I start talking.

I'm an awkward fuck and I can't help it, I sometimes try telling myself "just go for it" but I feel uncomfortable and realize its not working so its always back to being awkward and weird...

Whenever a situation like that occurs I always think about it after and feel bad for the rest of the day. Sometimes even think back to it months, even years after and I feel like a complete failure. I wish I was normal sometimes
>>
>>730624052
um you go the fuck back and unfail
>>
>>730624321
so I look around or down*
I need to get a new keyboard, never buying cheap shit again
>>
Some people were designed to be alone forever. I accept my future of being a virgin forever and forever alone. I just want to find something that makes me happy in life
>>
File: craig.jpg (9KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
craig.jpg
9KB, 182x268px
>>730612186
>>
>>730624320
Mmmm probs not. Too lazy to go through the break up and find a new gf.

Ill probably just continue to cheat on her.
>>
>>730607166
Don't move to Chile after you graduate
Come with me and let's get married so I get to see you everyday again and get paid extra.
Let's go to the ocean everyday and eat Mexican food.
Being on opposite ends of the continent is one thing but I don't know about opposite ends of the hemisphere.
I hate that I'm in love with you like this
>>
>>730624321
meh, I'm a social retard too people say they can't tell but i assure you i still think the things you do i just remind myself that everyone's a piece of shit and we're all gonna die, probably in horrible and embarrassing ways. and that always makes me feel better
>>
>>730623999
That sucks man. Might be best to leave her if that's her attitude.

I'm kinda in a similar situation but I got fat too. So I suppose that made broaching the subject easier as our feelings are mutual, We're gonna join a gym together come the summer,

We both agreed that there would be no shame in the future in telling one another when we think we could do with losing a few pounds.
>>
i'm deeply in love with one of my students. she's 10 years younger than me and she loves me too.
i'm in a serious relation with my girlfriend, we live together and work togheter. and i love both of them.
fuck.
>>
>>730607166
My dick is TOO big... I can't get it off my chest!
>>
>>730624857
That's great anon, wish I could get mine to do that. Maybe a different approach is needed
>>
>>730624542
LOL uhh yeah get ready for THAT to work itself out
>>
I make 'get it off your chest threads' so I dont feel alone
>>
File: 57470723.jpg (25KB, 350x374px) Image search: [Google]
57470723.jpg
25KB, 350x374px
>>730607166
i cant tell the difference between melania trump and caitlyn jenner.
there i said it
>>
>>730625001
Its worked ok for the past 3 years. Just do one night stands, no serious shit and always wrap it up. No problems
>>
>>730607166
When I was going to kill myself in '15, I had the equipment and practically everything set up. Had the bag over my head, the He going through and took one breath. Felt lightheaded almost immediately and I backed out like a fucking coward. It's not because I realized I want to live, it's because I am a bitch and that's all I'll ever be. I have done nothing to improve, and my former therapist didn't seem to take me seriously - and he's a professional doctor. So it just made me view myself in an even worse light than before. I still have the tank of He in the corner of my livingroom and hope I gather the courage to go through with it while I still can. There's something wrong with my head, and I just believe some people aren't cut out for life.
>>
>>730624021
Ive never HAD therapy. How the fuck DOES it work? like i tell her and sh'ell MAGICALLY fix me?

fuck you, asshole
>>
>>730624871
HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

you're this much of an idiot AND you teach? where? please say the US
>>
>>730624846
I do have my "cool" days when everything seems to go great and people seem to like me and then theres days where I fuck up even the simplest of human interactions and I feel like shit. Wish there was a way to trick myself into being normal everyday.

I just tell myself that you can't go back to the past and fix things, but it only works for a minute before my brain says "hey! that still doesn't mean you didn't fuck up!"
>>
I'm caught in a constant struggle of lashing out at people and instantly feel bad about it right after.

I have no more friends because I chased them away.
My family can't stand to be around me but try.

I got fucked up in the military so I blame it on that but I secretly know it's just a part of me.

I stare at the barrel of an beretta every night hoping it's the finally tonight.

I hope tonight's the night
>>
>>730625161
>and I just believe some people aren't cut out for life.

Ive been saying the EXACT same thing to myself lately....i feel like im not made for this world.

But tbh how could anyone be? this isnt how our species is supposed to live....life is meaningless and i dont understand how I fit into it
>>
>>730625261
try Kratom. I used to be like that and Kratom has done wonders for my social retardation
>>
>>730625117
it'll get old for one of you and by then it's gonna be something worse probably for you.

into you're back on /b/ bitching about how your fatass ex left you for cheating
>>
>>730625547
Wouldn't be bitching if that happened. Problem takes care of it's self.

Learn to compartmentalize anon
>>
>>730625443
Wait, is that the herb looking powder thing you snort? I remember my brother had that some time ago. This thing legal or do I need to call my 'special' friends for prescriptions?
>>
My GF has binding problems, and I'm too afraid to confront her with it.
>>
>>730625241
nup, i'm an eurofag.
i'm not old (just 31). we share many interests and passions and have really good talk.

we are physical attracted by each other. she's a solid 7/10, maybe 8/10. i'm a 7/10 but fucking charismatic with leader approach and alfa as fuck.

we both work in the field of art.
>>
>>730625678
It is an herb you do not snort it, you just eat it...mix it in OJ or whatever. It is legal in all but 3 states here in the US. best vendor is buy-kratom dot us
>>
I shaved all my pubes off and now i look like a twat
>>
>>730625796
what is a binding problem?
>>
>>730607166

I need to keep my mouth shut more often
>>
>>730626047
SHUTUP!!!
>>
I hacked a competitors website and replaced it with a picture of my balls
>>
>>730626000
Sorry literal translation.
Real translation: fear of commitment
>>
There´s this cute guy I´m really into, but I´ve been together with my girlfriend for so long I don´t know how to break up or even if to break up
>>
>>730626160
I see. So she is scared of committing to you? How long have you been together?
>>
>>730626302
Just tell her you are gay...the rest will take care of it's self
>>
I think the only perfect friend or lover i could ever have is a perfect copy of myself, anyone other than that would probably be awkward because of my personality, but probably i'll never find anyone as weird as myself.
>>
I hate my mum so much i often wank into her handbag
>>
>>730626360
Well I´m not gay per se, I´m into males and females. Plus I´m scared she will self harm or kill herself
>>
>>730626311
3 months
>>
>>730615680
Living the dream
>>
>>730626796
That is a little quick to be asking someone to commit to you don't you think?
>>
Here's a kicker. I just got out of a 4 year long distance relationship where we only met once near the end.

The problem was the distance. I want to go out and meet a new girl because the lack of the physical aspect in our relationship is what caused me to end it.

But i'm not emotionally ready to meet another girl yet because of the strain my last relationship put me through.

I need physical touch but i'm not ready for it and i'm not ready for it because of a lack of physical touch.
>>
>>730619614
story
>>
>>730607166
I was molested as a kid and never told anyone. The molester never got arrested and lives with his girlfriend
>>
>>730626950
It's not like I expect much from her. But we don't do anything together, it's akward when I try to talk to her. And she tries to dodge me.
>>
I live a life of apathy and I'm okay with it.
I say that women do not interest me, and correctly so because the general interest of netflix and dogs do not appeal to me, but I feel terribly untouched and depressed unless I forget my existence by spending an unhealthy amount of time online.

I still have a terrible case of oneitis and cringe/get flashbacks from my ex ladyfriend's embrace.

I have a vernacular too fucked up (think scott pilgrim and many, many memes) to be anywhere near the line of "socially acceptable".

I want to die but I love my grandparents too much.
>>
I love her. She tells me she loves me. She has a boyfriend and doesn't want to break up. Fuck my life.
>>
>>730627229
If I was in that situation I would blow her off and wait for her to come back to me, on my terms. If she doesn't come back, then you have to be ok with that. Chasing her is just going to turn her off.....Trust me i've been through this.
>>
>>730627434
Just fuck, who cares about labels and what not. Just fuck her desu
>>
>>730627459
So what you are saying is ending the relationship?
>>
>>730627434
Nah, fuck that bitch. In the immortal words of Future:

"Chase a check, never chase a bitch. Don't chase no bitches."
>>
Letting out my emotional problems?
HA HAHAHA!!!!
I can just keep running!
>>
>>730627720
If you are going to run.
Do it in the 90's
>>
I am probably the person who needs suicide the most of all the people i know, the problem is that suicide is illogical to me, and i have to deal with the people near me talking about how they want to kill themselves meanwhile i wish i wanted do it myself.
>>
File: th[1].jpg (10KB, 261x174px) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
10KB, 261x174px
>>730607166
Trumps "biggest tax cut ever" is not going to increase the national debt.... how?
>>
>>730627614
No, just stop chasing her. Give her space and let her initiate doing things with you.

If you are always asking her to do stuff, and she is dodging you she either feels like you are over pursuing her, or she isn't that in to you.

If you play it cool and wait for her to initiate activities, you will at least know where you stand with her.. Also, girls want what they can't have. Don't remove yourself, but don't act over-eager...just be cool about it
>>
>>730627838
This is why people hate liberals. Given the opportunity to reveal ANYTHING about yourself anonymously and hear what others have to say without any reprocussions you respond with political doctrine.
>>
>>730627062
long story short, she didn't know who i was, i left her and her mother when she was still a baby.
i started a new life in different town and got a bit of money on me so i was noticed when i came back years later.
as you suppose she turned out to be a golddigger and slutty girl growing up, so i was a catch for her. since i was always into incest stuff i used it and i got her
>>
>>730627518
I fucked her two times. She said she won't do it again until she is free. I'm preety sure that if I tell her boyfriend she will just dump us both.
>>
>>730625673
wow that edge!
>>
>>730625850
>alpha as fuck
>art teacher

OMG MY SIDES
>>
I enjoy terraria
>>
>>730609383
Kek holy shit. I pulled basically the same shit in a group comm. Class.
Funny now thatvi think about it
>>
>>730626697
probably
because her bf is a faggot
>>
>>730627990
Thank you for your help.
I didn't want to talk about this with someone I knew.
Thank you very much.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
>>730625443
Kratom.
My nigga.
Please spread the awareness.
We can't let it get banned.
It's the only thing keeping my family alive.
>>
>>730607166
I'm a furry, but I really don't give a fuck about the fandom. At all. Also, literally no one knows. Closet furfag alert.
>>
>>730625678
Lolololol.
Who the fuck told you to snort it!?!?!
FFS. LMAO
>>
I have dreams of becoming a successfull musician and have for 2 years since HS.
¡ write my own shit but have made no progress in my finding mates and just feel lost. I feel like a piece of shit and all im worth is my music.
Im a loner and have 0 friends obviously.
>>
I'm secretly super fucking triggered that people think that because I was homeschooled from 4th grade to highschool I'm a complete fucking social outcast.
>>
>>730629003
it looks like a powder, illegal where I live, never done it before. Done other things that look alike that you snort, whats so funny about that?
Are you one of those retards who make fun of people irl for asking questions not knowing the answers yourself?
>>
I was introduced to Role Playing Games via 4th Edition D&D.

>brb killing myself
>>
>>730628765
nice thx
>>
I'm actually a pretty decent person, but I have so much self-doubt I rarely do anything I feel proud of.
>>
>>730628317
Just honest anon, no edge here
>>
Im a chef and i sometimes feel like stabbing a co worker cus he makes me rage all the time.
>>
>>730628768
Anytime desu
>>
>>730628871
Preach!!
>>
>>730628102
So you're saying I can't be worried about the national debt anymore?
>trumps in office now, there is no national debt anymore.
lol, you faglords will bury your heads in the sand over everything so long as you can support your guy.
>>
>>730629247
Lololol. No sweetheart, I'm not making fun of you.
Just... lololol. Go ahead and snort it, you'll punch whomever told you that's how you ingest kratom right in the throat.
>>
>>730629247
I think you hit the nail on the head. Ask away anon. You can never have a comfy thread with out someone being edgy
>>
>>730607166
Just once I want to nail a younger girl. They're all such fucking cokteases and it's just one of those unobtanium bucket list goals.
>>
>>730629709
Not edgy. It's just worse than the cinnamon challenge. I felt an absurd amount of humor and pity for anyone told to snort kratom. I toss and wash, and sometimes, the powder gets on my sinuses, and kills me.
>>
>>730629153
exactly in the same situation.
Except I struggled for an entire year with no breaks to find people to work with me. Tried locals but all fell through or just didn't bother even though they said they'll think about it.
So I went online, many different websites and finally found the ideal band members. It felt too good to be true really. It was too good to be true. I work my ass off coming up with songs, record them and produce them and then all they have to do is record their parts to it, which shouldn't take more than a couple of hours really but instead it takes them weeks and then things need to be fixed up (you never get the right thing done on first try) so I wait another few weeks, then the other members take even longer with their parts.

We actually had a song almost finished up, we had guitars and drums done, recording bass but then I wasn't happy with my parts, they were off tempo and just sounded shitty with a lot of editing so I just re-recorded the entire thing and we still haven't got other parts done to it. Its been like 2 months now.
I keep checking up on the guys and everyone seems to be on board and the morale is up but for some reason they take forever with their parts. I record everyday and it doesn't take me more than an hour to come up with an entire song structure and record it, not sure what takes so long for them. All we need is a few songs to show to the world and then we can at least work on something bigger with some hype from the people. Seems like what should've taken a week to do, will take another year to finish. Fuck man its hard working with people that aren't as enthusiastic as you, even harder to find people that like the same shit as you do to be in a band with.

out of curiosity, what music do you play and what instrument?
>>
>>730608594
I'm back if you want the story.
This will be the only time.
>>
>>730625261
Sounds like you have anxiety. I used to be like that too, still get the odd bad day now and again.

Something just switched in me one day and I truly stopped giving a fuck what anyone thinks of me. It wasn't anything that happened, just stopped caring and accepted there will always be people who won't like me or think I'm weird. Just accept it and don't give those people a second thought. There'll be a lot less of them than you'd expect.
>>
>>730630281
yes please
>>
>>730630050
I also toss and wash, but there are better ways to educate people about it. Eh, I get it this is 4chinz not jewbook
>>
>>730630281
Please do
>>
>>730630281
do tell
>>
>>730626399
Just keep being your weird self and eventually another weirdo will find you. Didn't find my weirdo until I was 30, but they're pretty much another me right down to the fucked up sexual kinks.
>>
>>730629603
Relax dude, its not like I even have it right now. I was already told how to use it so why would I even bother snorting it?

>>730629709
my dad was always like that when I was a kid, kept making fun of me for not knowing things, fucked me up really.
Now that I'm older I prefer to ignore that and just ask questions. I think I read it somewhere that 'he who asks questions is a fool for a minute but he who doesn't ask is a fool for life' makes sense to me.

>>730630050
I wasn't told to snort it by anyone and know noone that does it, I just said my brother had something like it that you DID snort. lol man stop jumping to conclusions, sometimes you make a fool out of yourself but you mostly harm others that way and make them feel like they've done something wrong.
>>
>>730630721
Wow, thanks man, i hope i find my weirdo soon enough.
>>
File: 20160807_091515.jpg (196KB, 331x805px) Image search: [Google]
20160807_091515.jpg
196KB, 331x805px
I desperately wanna plow her
>>
>>730630872
Start out around a 5g dose, and go up or down from there. I think it will really help you. Did you say it was illegal where you live?
>>
>>730631182
Do it
>>
>>730631255
Can't
>>
>>730630359
I used to be very socially capable until I lost my only friend (not dead, just stopped seeing me for some reason) and when I realized I have no backup and have to rely on myself for everything, my world sort of shattered and I couldn't start joking around with my friend or whatever when things started to get hairy.

I managed to make new friends which I'm somewhat comfortable with, enough to be normal around them but its the strangers that always make me feel uncomfortable.

Yeah man, i got the same thing myself, I normally don't care and when I have to go out and do something I say 'fuck it' and do it, but sometimes the 'old me' comes back and I feel like an awkward beta cuck. I think its the fact I've been alone for a long time lately, socializing on daily basis seemed to work but I don't have that anymore so it feels lonely and difficult at times
>>
>>730631227
Yea man, i'm in Ireland and my brother who knows how to sort out stuff like this, told me that its illegal now so it'll be tougher to get it but manageable
>>
>>730623377
Pussy is pussy
>>
>>730631227
5g?
The brands I use I'd start off with 1 or 2, just to keep them from vomiting and being scared of it.
PROTIP: scales. Get a digital scale.

Any serious inquiries and questions I'd direct to the aka 'American Kratom Association' and the facebook group 'kratom new and existing users'.
>>
>>730621282
Dont hurt me
>>
>>730608594
> testing
>>
>>730631989
I get good shit, and yes while the shit you get from the head shop says to start off at 1-2g, I always tell people to start off at around 5g. Not enough for negative side effects, but enough to get a good burn....then adjust up or down from there.
>>
I am really sick and tired of all these anyifa faggets who just scream and shout without even listening to a persons argument. I hate how us humans as a species have become so brain dead as a species that we cant have a normal discousion without being careful of what words or phrases we say.
>>
>>730619683

jesus, you need more things in your life, bub.
>>
>>730632317
I don't buy headshop stuff. I think you're getting duped
>>
>>730633338
How am I getting duped? I buy from good vendors...
>>
>>730608594
> be 9.
> smart mouthed, sarcastic, and gifted. Talk a lot of shit to people who act like assholes.
> dad was a Navy Seal, short tempered, drunkard, womanizer, wife beater, dl coke user.
> dad makes a new friend 'Mike', deems him his new drinking buddy.
> Mike acts just like dad, just... he's never been in military, so even less 'honor'.
> I noticed him creeping on mom (eyeing her down, getting a hair too close for my comfort) but he doesn't cross the line.
> few weeks later, he's gotten more comfortable. Insults mom with my dad, talks shit about the house, her cooking, yada.
> Mike starts to come over before dad gets home, and "waits" for him to come home from work.
>>
>>730607166
i'm not sorry. step your game up bitch
>>
>>730633398
How much do you weigh?
>>
>>730607324
toplel how old?
>>
File: diverse.jpg (61KB, 524x475px) Image search: [Google]
diverse.jpg
61KB, 524x475px
David Duke is live RIGHT NOW
~
https://www.pscp.tv/DrDavidDuke/1lPKqyaQYYlKb
>>
it's entirely possible I've screwed up my life.
>>
>>730634727
Yes it is.

Call me.
>>
>>730633496
Keep going Anon!!!
>>
>>730607166
I'm pissed that my little sister is talking to a mexican guy 4 years older than her and they're both under 18. Actually could I get some help, got a call from 1.7 6 0.2 1 3.0 4 3 3(4chan thinks im spamming) and I'm trying to figure out if it's him or not. Not asking for an army, I just want to know I'm not fucking with some innocent person over this. Gunna send him free garbage and clog phone lines if it's him
>>
>>730607166
>>730607166
Why is B called B when it's called Random
>>
>>730635456
because that's random
>>
im in love with a 14 yo and im fking a 16 yo im sick
>>
File: C3hiVMaWEAETHTo.jpg (70KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
C3hiVMaWEAETHTo.jpg
70KB, 750x937px
Noah Schnapp is pretty cute.
>>
>>730635371
If it is him idc if you tell him. Then again i could just be some shitty spam number idk yet
>>
File: joey world tour.png (1MB, 859x674px) Image search: [Google]
joey world tour.png
1MB, 859x674px
>>730635547
>>
actively praying for a fatal disease
cmon cancer wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
I want to fuck my girlfriend's girlfriend
>>
>>730610034
Just ask her to hang out and kiss her, you're basically guaranteed puss
>>
>>730612521
post pics
>>
>>730636414
its that easy, huh? You really think its guaranteed?
>>
>>730607166
I don't see anything wrong with being a functional fucking alcoholic. Chicks need to get off their high horse.
>>
I have tonight's that don't seem like there mine, sometimes i do things and saythings i can't control, I'm still conscious but i can't really control it sometimes, it's like something else overrides my control, i hear arguments going around in my head, almost like a debate to see what's best but by different people, i also wanted to see what sex was like with other guy, maybe not sex right away but i think at least a bj by me, any types on how to get someone to participate? But it seems like that's a thought of someone else's as well but I'll try it again any types ?
>>
>>730625165
look you fucking nard you said >how do I tell MY therapist
and >she
so i assuuuumed you meant you already had one

also, that's not how therapy works. YOU need to learn how to fix you so you're not being a typical human piece of shit that it seems like you are
>>
I wish I could just get off of my ass and do the damn work I have to do, I'm sick of catching up with this massive backlog and it's irreparably damaging my chances at having a normal life
>>
>>730607166
If I would have applied all of the Bill Burr advice podcasts to my previous relationship I would have rocked it.

Rocked it as in not be weak and let my dick do the talking, have her hang out longer than necessary and bullshit me constantly because it was 10 year younger pussy.

*cough* I already knew it was coming, but man I was weak when it came to it.

Also, the show Iron Fist is actually pretty decent.
>>
>>730636182
You have to start taking charge of your life, anon. Start smoking today!
>>
>>730630281
...waiting
>>
>>730635670
MODS
O
D
S
>>
>>730631182
is that school in chicago?
>>
File: 1491892109913.png (106KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
1491892109913.png
106KB, 571x571px
>>730631500
lol gross
>>
>>730637159

already on that and drinking too...
eating red meat, doing no exercise...
work in heavily polluted city..
i want it now dammit
>>
>>730607166
i just wanne be left alone be left alone to rest
>>
>>730635456
what is B?
>>
I'm so incredibly depressed
>>
You fucking whore, good luck finding somebody that gives half the shit about you than I did. Have fun leading a miserable life with your shitty, abusive family and your emotional problems, you pile of garbage. Also I'm glad your best friend killed himself, he was a fucking degenerate like you.
>>
I have many allergies so Im sneezing wheezing and leaking snot all year long even with medication

I have rashes and acne even with proper skin care and I gave up on medical treatments

Im ugly as fuck and no girl over 3/10 has ever showed interest in me
I have mild autism and attention span problems

I truly do not see why my existence is supposed to be a thing
>>
File: FR34.jpg (18KB, 249x222px) Image search: [Google]
FR34.jpg
18KB, 249x222px
Sigh.

I used to be a part of a pretty large group of very close people, guys and girls, and over the course of a few years I have pretty much lost every single one due to various reasons beyond my control including a couple deaths, as well as recently ending a 6 year relationship cause bitch turned out to be a huge bitch and would argue over literally anything.. I still see one or two people every now and then but for the most part I am always alone because they are generally busy people.

But like, for the longest time I was surrounded by people. In some ways I was central to the whole thing, but I won't go into that part here, anyways I was tripping alot and things were really fucking nice. Pretty much anything you could ask for in a life. In some ways I'm at least appreciative to have known what true happiness felt like, but the hole and wake it has left in me is fucking enormous in a way words cannot describe and stares me down every single day. In some other ways I guess it was sort of good for me, it's given me alot of time to examine myself and my habits and sort out all the raw information I'd put off mentally processing.. On good days I like to view it as a test of my resolve and the things I have learned thus far, but..

I really have no idea how to go out and meet people. I've always met people through other people, and with not even one person to tag along with I've found myself totally lost. Like am I supposed to just walk up to people like some kinda weirdo and start talking to them? And that somehow results in me entering their life? It feels creepy.
Thinking of taking up a sport or going to cons or something, idunno. Licence is suspended for a year though which is making things very, very hard, including finding work. I am broke and my life sucks. Lol.

I don't really expect anyone to care about my problems, but typing this was sort of cathartic. Thanks for listening if you did.
>>
wot
>>
>>730638834
good luck bud
>>
>>730621484
Go on...
>>
i'm only attracted to super skinny girls who look borderline anorexic (not the bone-thin ones, just the hourglass kind of shape), and i feel terribly guilty about it because i don't want to encourage girls to have eating disorders
>>
I love someone who will never love me back
>>
>>730639411
Dude, I have the same issue. As shitty as this sounds, just bottle it up and it will eventually go away. Better than dicking up a perfectly good friendship.
>>
>>730607324
Me 2 i could be fucking a newly single woman at work who I've wanted to fuck for 10 years she said she wants my cock FML
>>
I dream about sucking some cock since I was a kid, never got the chance tho, 23yo
>>
>>730639072
thank you.
>>
>>730627838
i'll take the bait.

obama had his share of people bitching and moaning over him while they often justified themselves with logical fallacies for eight years.

now we have trump, and his detractors make obama's look like geniuses: Setting up webcams to preach "unity against trump," waves of protests across the country (including a march for science? seriously?), judges using his campaign speeches instead of legal precedent to block him at every turn, the media twisting his words to make the real man behave like their imaginary meme, people thinking they're authorities on "tax cuts" and "government shutdowns" after reading one newspaper op-ed or blog...and that's just the start.

pro-tips: history did not begin when you were born, you're not informed after five minutes of googling one side of an issue, and trump is not coming to your house tonight to take you to jail or steal your money...so why the fuck are you losing sleep and seeing a psychiatrist over it?
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.