[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for some experienced stoners for advice. I rolled up

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: CF-69BmUIAINuIT.jpg (23KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
CF-69BmUIAINuIT.jpg
23KB, 444x444px
Looking for some experienced stoners for advice.

I rolled up a joint the other day, took about 15 drags and smoked it to a bit over half way. It got me ridiculously high, and it was pretty unpleasant. I felt in a different dimension. Am i a massive light weight? Or did i smoke to much?

Feel free to share any personal experiences that arent related
>>
HONESTLY, I felt like that my first time but after a few more times, it was pleasant.
>>
>>730597204
Best possible advice you can get from an experienced stoner is never smoke again, and only vape. The carbon monoxide every day is what fucks with you, not the weed.
>>
>>730597453

>Being this new
>>
And I the only one laughing at the idea of 15 drags only getting you halfway through a joint?
>>
>>730597361
It wasnt my first time though. Id gotten fairly high before, and really high once before this. When i was really high last time it was unpleasant for a bit, but mellowed out and was great.
>>
>>730597204
highs are different at different times
maybe you are developing mental illness
do you smoke green?
>>
>>730597204
Too much too much you took too much
>>
>>730597540
Maybe it was an exaggeration, i did take a few large drags, a few half arsed ones. It couldve been about 7 or so idk
>>
So you injected 15 whole marijuanas? You will die, my brother did after only 3.
>>
>>730597540
depends how tightly it is rolled, honestly
>>
>>730597204
Sounds like you just got a head rush. Don't over think it. I stopped getting those when I started smoking more.
>>
>>730597582
Just standard bud. What do you mean about mental illness?
>>
>>730597204
Well, being a light weight aint that bad, at least the weed effect lasts longer. Next time just smoke less, half a joint may not seem a alot but if you dont know how to handle it, it could lead to a bad trip
>>
>>730597579
If you dont smoke that often just take it easy. Anxiety attacks are pretty common with weed. Just ease into it next time. Take a few pulls and see how you feel
>>
>>730597204
im going to need more information
how much did you roll in the joint?
history of mental illness?
where did you get it from?
>>
>>730597204
15 drags?? What kind of long ass joint was that?
>>
>>730597817
Yeah. Best to take it slowly i reckon, have a drag or two, then wait. Thanks
>>
>>730597204
>did i smoke to much?
yes
>>
>>730597204 Pop a xanax
>>
>>730597840
Didnt roll much at all, may 0.4g. it wasnt hash or synthetic, just standard bud. Been going through a lot of anxiety and depression recently but ive been slowly coming out of it these past few weeks
>>
>>730597204
Hahaha I miss them days never get that high anymore bin smoking for 10 years and that only happened to me when I was starting and had to much at ones. So chillax and find youre balance.
>>
>>730597759
i meant do you mix with tobacco or not
and i mean maybe you are developing anxiety or something worse
>>
File: tumblr_o7aqpfLsCv1t6tn6ao1_500.gif (569KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7aqpfLsCv1t6tn6ao1_500.gif
569KB, 480x270px
>>730597204

Get THC gummies and shatter.

Do a few hoots of shatter and eat 3-4 gummies. Should be rather large ones.

You'll be fuckin cooked lad.
>>
This is just something you learn over time when consuming any mind altering substance. Some people are more sensitive, some people have higher tolerance even before factoring in their built up tolerance. Find your preferred level of baked, and fuck anyone who tries to get you to go beyond or before that because they want to project their outlook on a "high" to you.
>>
>>730597840
this
>history of mental illness
family history is important
>>
>>730598073
Nah no tobacco. Ive been going through a lot of anxiety recently, but have been getting better as of late
>>
>>730598094
are you aussie?
or britbong
>>
>>730597840
>>730598115
faggot trolls confirmed, cannabis has no mental illness trigger due to familial genes unless you're literally already hearing voices & the perspective shift cascades your already present illness into center focus. We aren't talking about lsd here.
>>
have you smoked much before?
if not you may have been smoking indica, and just had your first sativa dominant
advice

smoke more to get good
>>
>>730597868
a well rolled joint will last a long time. as long as you dont smoke it like a nigger it will last even longer.
>>
>>730597204
since you're looking for experienced stoners, im guessing you're somewhat new to smoking.
your tolerance just isn't built up yet. over time once you begin to smoke more regularly it will go down and you'll be able to smoke more without getting that anxiety and feeling of dying.
we have all been there. just smoke smaller amounts more often.
pack only half a bowl, or use half of what you used last time. you can always smoke again if youre not at your desired level of being stoned.
kinda hard to kill a high once youre there if you dont have any cbd laying around.
>>
Some b/ros really prefer Indica to Sativa, which provides the heady high. Indica is more of a body high. You might just have a strain your not familiar with.
>>
>>730598148
do you have an "anxiety disorder" like formally diagnosed?
>>
>>730598200

Nova Scotian, haha.

Been working out on a fishing boat for a long time, the whole crew is usually high off their tits. It's great, great I tells ya.
>>
>>730597453
Shit you must suck dicks for fun you vegan fascist.
>>
>>730598219
please ignore this peasant
any mind altering substance can cause psychotic episodes and open all sorts of doorways into misunderstanding your existence
>>
>>730598094
>cant finish half a joint
> do some shatter and edibles at the same time.

kek
>>
>>730597204
you're just high, smoke more and chill.
>>
Thats nothing unusual. Probably high quality or you're a bit of a lightweight. Happened to me just yesterday taking too many dabs. Felt like i took some acid.
Just chill with a good friend who will make you laugh, get away from bad vibes, and make something to eat. You'll enjoy it in no time if you do that.
>>
>>730597204
>bullshit
>>
File: Bait Crazy.png (73KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
Bait Crazy.png
73KB, 500x501px
>>730598341
>>
>>730598266
Nah dont think so.
>>
just get a glass pipe from a smoke shop and pack like 2-3 hits in the bowl. wait a bit and if that doesnt get you high, repeat the process
>>
>>730598341
Literally kekking, I'm a diagnosed schizophrenic who utilizes cannabis to calm my episodes / general psyche down alongside an array of other natural substances. You're literally just a faggot with no experience on the subject projecting pseudo-knowledge you've read from who-the-fuck-knows-where and that became immediately obvious when you began attributing REAL states of mind like schizophrenia to "misunderstanding your existence"

One of those things is something a minimal portion of the earth experience, the other is something 100% of the earth experiences. You mindless faggot.
>>
smoking 15 hits from a joint still gets me pretty damn baked and im a pretty experienced stoner
>>
>>730598361

;)
>>
>>730598504
thats a good thing
any mental illness seems to be able to be worsened by use of drugs and even evolve into completely different things with sustained drug use
>>
>>730597540
Or how much and the length of the paper.
>>
>>730598489
you're going crazy because thats not bait haha do some research ninkumpoop
>>
>>730598661
>evolve into completely different things with sustained drug use

Often like everything else changes, with or without the addition of drug use? "worsened by the use of drugs" is an insanely illogical statement to make, considering there are drugs that pair with illnesses & soften their effects. Like depression & mdma/ketamine studies, for just ONE tiny example.
>>
>>730597204
REMEMBER, there is a slight delay in high so if your tolerance is low, take a half dozen drags and put the joint out and see how you start to feel and "ride the wave" and if you feel like you can get higher, relight that thing up. Invest in a ash tray for your half joints and roaches or a good pill capsule or metal container to take them on the go as well, it gets stinky.
>>
>>730597204
One good drag well inhaled is enough to get you stoned if you're a newbie.

What you're doing is being a waste of good things.
>>
>>730598653
:^(
>>
File: Rebuttal.jpg (36KB, 399x477px) Image search: [Google]
Rebuttal.jpg
36KB, 399x477px
>>730598727
Your argument might be more persuasive if you actually used proper grammar and spelled "nincompoop" properly.

Then again, your argument boils down to "I know more than you" when you have no experience. Go back to your soft, comfortable life and leave the rest of us alone.
>>
>>730597453
Weed mostly hurts your mental health (if you're vulnerable to it), there's barely any physical damage.
>>
File: tumblr_olj4quxjEY1vfxthpo1_1280.jpg (144KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olj4quxjEY1vfxthpo1_1280.jpg
144KB, 720x1280px
>>730598899

You got dubs, now turn that frown upside down :)
>>
>>730598974
>persuaded by surface level wrapping paper instead of the contents inside, on a cantonese tapestry forum no less

This is why you'll remain a stupid cunt
>>
>>730597204
My first time smoking a joint I got way too high and absolutely hated it. I'd say outright ignore blunts/joints until you build up a tolerance unless that's what you want
>>
File: Serious.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
Serious.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>730599109
>>
smoke more chill out
>>
>>730597204
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned this; but it sounds to me like you felt the effects of fluctuating blood sugar-levels. The intensity and experience of/with weed is very related to blood sugar. Next time grab a chocolate bar or something. Best of luck to you!
>>
>>730600601
Thanks. I barely eat untill lunchtime, i hadnt eaten all day when i smoked it at around 12.
>>
I miss that feeling. The good old days of smoking with my friends, hotboxing our car and jamming out, fucked beyond belief.
Now I just have to smoke to feel normal and not worry about all the shit consistently in my life. Enjoy that sensation, OP.
>>
>>730600878
always smoke with some food,
>>
File: ant christ.jpg (5KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
ant christ.jpg
5KB, 240x200px
>>730601195

Nova Scotia anon here.

The good old days were the shit, weren't they?

I'd kill to go back to that time, to chill with all the people I used to know, to not have a care in the world.

The fuck happened to this world?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.