[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know what to do. I love her so much we split up for a

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9

File: 20170426_034451.png (347KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_034451.png
347KB, 1440x2560px
I dont know what to do. I love her so much we split up for a month and she slept with another man twice her age...
>>
>split up
>she fucked someone else
>while you were split up
>>
Break up.
>>
>>730564656
you split up and she did ti while you were apart if you trust she is secure with you now that she has done her exploring then at least hear her out or think of options. if you have any doubt on her loyalty to you now just break it off and move on
>>
Move on
>>
>>730564868
Cuck faggot
>>
>>730564868
I don't know if i can look at her the same way...
>>
>>730564656
You're a motherfucker if you give her crap for hooking up with someone during a break up. It's just sex. It doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>730564656
Break up with her for cheating, but go easy since she didn't hide this from you.
>>
>>730565141
Wasn't cheating. They were broken up.
>>
You're a whore. Fuck off.
>>
>>730564656
You were broken up? She fucked some other dude and when you were no longer together, that happens. If you can accept that and really want to get back together do it. If you cannot, you'll just end up being jealous and untrusting of her, and that will poison and ruin everything. My guess is there was probably a reason why you guys broke up, probably because of her, so I would just move on. Shit sucks but you'll get over it.
>>
>>730565083
Kys
>>
>>730564656
say you would get back together if you can watch her get fucked by a nignog
if she agrees set up the meeting but don't show up shit will be cash
>>
File: 5be738.jpg (70KB, 625x319px) Image search: [Google]
5be738.jpg
70KB, 625x319px
>>730565083
>>
leave her you faggot

but of course you just want us to say you should go for it because that's what you want to do

don't wait for our approval just do what you want
>>
NOWS THE PERFECT TIME TO GET HER TITS!!!!
>>
GET TITS!
>>
>>730565459
>>730565386
Samefag
>>
File: Object-45.jpg (335KB, 1285x867px) Image search: [Google]
Object-45.jpg
335KB, 1285x867px
>>730565502
THIS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>730565459
>>730565386
Obvious virgins are obvious.
>>
>>730564656
Who cares man, unless you're that insecure... You weren't together, personally I never go on breaks with people, either I'm with them or I'm not, but I have been in a couple of open relationships and sex is sex man. I've never been worried that a guy was gonna steal a girl from me with his dick (tho some of the girls were afraid I would leave them for the girls I slept with, I never did and I never wanted to)... Love is love, sex is sex... The best is when the two meet

Grow up and get over it you baby
>>
>>730564913

You're the faggot for not doing the same.
>>
>>730564656
What would she do?
>>
Get back together with you.
She obviously loves you , you obviously are still in love with her.
Plus bonus, you can kinda black mail the situation.

Post her Tits and call it even.
>>
>>730564656
>we split up
>she slept with another man
So what you weren't together you are just mad you didn't fuck somebody else. Take her back, don't take her back who the hell cares.
>>
>>730565141
Problem is that she didn't technically cheat she really didn't think that we were going to end up back together last time I talked to her I told her that I did not love her anymore which was false I was just hurt because I found out she was talking to another man. But in her defense she told me I was becoming too distant from her and I wouldn't change so distant I was from her I didn't have sex with her I didn't talk to her and I was a straight douchebag. I do genuinely think that she loves me I didn't have sex with anybody else are we we're not together I was really depressed and stressed out because of my new job and having a child. I'm really new to this all I just got out of high school 2 years ago. I do want to work things out with her we've been in love since 8th grade and we've always been and love. I just believe sex is something sacred. It's just hard for me it scares me that I can't get over it.
>>
you should fuck her, then after say her vagina doesn't feel the same, it feels like "lauras" ( or whatever her best friends name is.)
>>
File: You were saying.png (75KB, 814x446px) Image search: [Google]
You were saying.png
75KB, 814x446px
>>730565526
>>730565565
Samefag
>>
>>730564656
Ask her how she can make it right. Then say her and another girl at the same time. It doesnt have to be a one time thing.
>>
>>730564656
>you won

now go get a girlfriend, or tell her you have been dating and sleeping around too and don't want to get back together, and move on.

>>730565682
alternatively this^ lol
>>
>>730565689
That's an ugly ass theme.
>>
>>730564656
haha op beta cuck
>i love her

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>730565482
Thanks for the words of wisdom anon
>>
>>730565689
are you on Windows 98 or some shit?
>>
>>730564656
Rachell cucked ross for this :((
>>
>>730565672
She was talking to another man while you two were going out why the fuck you want to trust her now even when she was fucking with you behind your back then?
>>
>>730565573
Good advice man thank you
>>
>>730565672
Is the kid with her?
>>
File: fuck the hell off.jpg (48KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
fuck the hell off.jpg
48KB, 512x384px
>>730565759
>>730565794
>>
It's up to you bruh. Just try not to think of a man twice her age plowing her pussy every time you go to fuck her.
>>
>>730565900
>>730565689
>>730565459
Samefag
>>
how old is OP
>>
>>730564656
>who

It doesn't matter who you dickhead, just fucking move on.
Nobody deserves any attention if they forgot about you.
You don't accidentally sleep with another person.

Also, if you were split up at the time, it's free game mate. Not her fault if you both couldn't commit.

Get your teenage shit out of here.
>>
>>730565820
the problem I was being a huge douche when we first dated so I do understand why she did it I was really being immature when we had a whole life together
>>
>>730565672
First, learn to use some punctuation when you write, you fucking cuck.
>>
Take it from someone who's had their heartbroken multiple times.

Literally just ignore her and move on even though it's hard and as cliche as this sound time really does heal all. Eventually you'll stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>730565900
>just learned what a summerfag is
>>
>>730565897
The kid is with her
>>
>>730565999
>>
>>730564656

The girl lacks in self-control and self-judgment. She clearly had her troubles over you guys breaking up, but is fucking another dude a way to solve them?

If you accept this kind of behavior, it might come bite you in the ass and she might relapse again when she'd 'feel depressed enough and you weren't there for her'.
>>
>>730566089
Man you're a dad and acting like this? Suck it up, dude. If you love her, she made a stupid mistake. Whatever. She might be bullshitting to see how you react. Be cool. Throw her off.
>>
Picture of this girl, preferably with tits
OR GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ Faggot.
>>
>>730565672
Sex is just part of being human, anyone who holds it sacred is a child at best, calm your tits and actually think of her as a person. If you think you could wake up next to her every day and enjoy hanging out with her every day... Then fucking stay with her... Shit I found my perfect match on the other side of the world and your problems seem like easy shit from where I'm standing... But I've also had long term relationships before and am still good friends with my exes
>>
File: hair cut.jpg (29KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
hair cut.jpg
29KB, 500x603px
>>730565779
ask her will she do anything. Then say you want her and one of her friends to have a 3some with you. Then tell her you got to explore, don't you want to make me happy, just get a 3some out of it
>>
This thread reeks of young dumb relationships. Shit happens. You broke up for a reason, getting back together so soon probably won't fix anything. Move on OP. Maybe someday down the road you two will cross paths again and things will be better, but go find someone else to stick your dick in for a while.
>>
>>730564656
Who broke up with who? I'm very paranoid and jealous and have trust issue. But you guys split up. Did she fuck somebody immediately? How did it happen? Was it on day 30, fucked some guy, cried and then started messaging you that night or the next day? How long have you known each other? How long have you been dating? Do you GENUINELY feel like you could spend the rest of your life with her and only her?

Basically if any of the second half answers are no or short time periods, then move on and deal with the pain. If it's more complicated then feel free to reply to me. I won't waist your time by calling you a faggot or fuck. I'll give you advices based on my experience
>>
>>730565672
You sound almost EXACTLY like my friend Steven. Holy fuck your story is literally almost identical.

Are you Steven? Yo I know you're going through shit man let me know.
>>
File: 1412415566.png (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1412415566.png
6KB, 100x100px
Twice her age? nasty, move on.

also
Checkem dubs.
>>
It depends on how you were broken up. If you dump her then she fucks someone, that's your fault. If she dumps you and then goes to fuck someone then comes back to you, that's basically just informed premeditated cheating. In that case you should move on and stop contact with her.
>>
>>730566133
if you're young of man this really isn't shit. If it's hard to get pussy keep her around. If it's not hard then keep banging her anyway but go explore yourself, bro. it's just a dick all chicks do this. this isn't new to anyone really
>>
>>730566243
>>730566419
Both of these posts are me, Steve. It's okay. Its 20th GTI guy
>>
wait do u have a kid with her? is it yours?
>>
>check back on cuckchan
>it's all cucks
Every time without fail.
Enjoy your AIDS-riddled meaningless lives, you normalfag Chad-wannabe white knight fucks.
>sex is meaningless
Keep telling yourself that, wew. Protip google chimerical DNA

OP, you're a dumb niggerfaggot and you deserve to be with a whore. This is the life you agreed to when you accepted the terms and conditions.

Fucking normies lmao
>>
>>730566243
We've been in love since 8th grade we've known each other since 7th grade we've been dating for almost 2 years now full time we dated back in high school for about a year we have a child together we had an apartment a car and we were both working full time I do believe I can get back with her and be with her for the rest of my life I've always loved her and I still love her a lot it's not just her that I love them it's also the baby and her family . I've never had a family and she took me in and so did her family. We both are madly in love with each other she sounds very sincere about what she did. I really want to get over this because I really do love her. But the guy she slept with her roommate now she said she's going to try to move out of his house. And she assured me that it was only one time. When we first started talking about getting back together she assured me that she didn't have sex with him or even kiss him she did tell me she sort of like him excuse my punctuation I'm using voice to text on my phone. I'd appreciate any advice to help me get over this because I really want to be with her I really want us to be back together and be happy. This time I've had alone has helped me realize it even more. I feel like I've matured more now that I have had this time.
>>
>>730566595
I haven't cringed as hard as I did when I was read in a long time. Thanks?
>>
>>730566523
there is probably 9001 Steves that are going thru this same shit bro for real. this isn't new
>>
>>730566523
No my name is not Steve it's Nate
>>
>>730566691
Aw fuck dude that is pathetic. You need to move the fuck on with your life and not get back together with this girl. But, sounds like you have your mind set about getting back together with her. Probably going to end badly.

Why come here and ask us to tell you what you want to hear when your mind sounds pretty much set.
>>
>>730566893
dude just be with her but, I can tell you this she was living with this dude, she said she didn't fuck but then said she did ONLY ONCE, do u believe her
>>
>>730566957
I'm just asking for advice not rather if I should get back with her or not I might have started out the thread that way but as I read I feel more as if I want to get back with her
>>
>who

lel. fucking leave her, dumbass.
>>
>>730564656
once a cheater always a cheater, there's better out there op, it sucks now but in time it'll be better
>>
>>730565606
No. My limit was at bj. This is unprecedented and unacceptable. Kys cuck faggot
>>
>>730566738
IF YOURE NOT STEVE FEEL FREE TO NOT REPLY FAGGOT. IM TRYING TO HELP A LOST SOUL

>>730566691
So you broke up with her, told her you didn't love her(though it was a lie), she moves in with a dude twice her age, told you she didn't sleep with him and then slept with him? But then sent that message?

Who is the guy?

Has she ever lied to YOU before? Here's the real kicker. Has she ever lied to her past boyfriend's before? Once a whore always a whore. Never trust a girl who's been around. If you're confident that your relationship with her is secure and you're confident that she doesn't have a history of being unfaithful or untruthful, then give her another chance. For happiness sake.

If you believe she has true remorse, and you believe that once she moves back in with you and the kid, and that ZERO contact with whatsoever with the other guy will ever happen again, then it's worth a shot. You're young. So making these mistakes and taking ex's back is something you have to learn.

You WILL learn heartbreak eventually. You WILL be abused and cheated on for real eventually. You have a LOT to learn, man. Follow your heart and if reasonable, get back together ONE more time. And if she blows it, move the fuck on.
>>
>>730564656
Fuck all her friends, her tears will make you feel better
>>
>>730567013
To be honest I kind of do because of her personality she's very conservative with her body I know she was on a very vulnerable place when I left. She is very stressed out because she had to move in with him because I left her in our apartment that she couldn't afford with our son. She also was very self-conscious because she just had a child.
>>
>>730567063
She never cheated though.
>>
>>730567071
You would let your girlfriend suck another man's dick? I would never take back a girl who cheated or slept with another man if we were involved with one another. Don't care how much you brush your teeth or douche. Once my penis enters your body, your body is my property. Even if it's a one night stand. I will never fuck you or kiss you again if another dick touches you after mine has. You are soiled property.
>>
>>730567114
She's never cheated on anyone including me and her ex-boyfriends. I know that for a fact. It's one of her friends at work that works in the back and she works out front.
>>
>>730567114
I really appreciate the genuine advice thank you probably post an update later on thanks a lot man
>>
>>730566893
instead of asking her, go ask the dude she banged. just say hey bro man to man how many times did u fuck my baby moms. most likely if he says 1 time he is telling the truth. if he says i don't even know man then it was nightly. But u got a kid together so try and make it work if she really wants to be with her tell her to move out now if she does then your all good .... but the only person your going to get the truth from is the dude so go talk to him. if you don't then the image of some dude guerrilla fucking your girl will always be in the back of your head. just be cool about it. by baby moms is probably getting gorilla fucked by some dude right now or ODing on heroin, but i still love her.
>>
>>730567251
DONT DO IT. ABORT. ABORT. ABORT.

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT

Holy fuck I can't say it enough. She fucked a guy from WORK? THAT SHE HAS TO SEE EVERY DAY?

I told you I wasn't gonna be a dick but dude. It will never work. There's always going to be tension. Unless she gets another job it's not gonna work. Fuck man. Your situation is TRASH. I'm so sorry. I just helped 2 of my buddies through this EXACT situation and both times they chose to get back with them after getting involve with a guy at work. And both times it ended badly again because you will never split up that tension at work ESPECIALLY if they already fucked.
>>
File: 8888.jpg (30KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
8888.jpg
30KB, 540x540px
>>730566691

If she broke up with you and then fucked him, it was probably planned.

>8th grade

High school sweethearts didnt get to explore very much sexually, and this is often why bitches do this, also men.

> be with her for the rest of my life I've always loved her and I still love her a lot

Eh im sure you loved her, but dont get stuck in the sunk costs fallacy of highschool romance.

> it's not just her that I love them it's also the baby and her family

Gotta make sure your doing it because you want her, and not cause your scared of loosing the security of the family and kid. You can still have a relationship with both but it wont entirely be the same, but with the kid, it can be the same.

>the guy she slept with her roommate now she said she's going to try to move out of his house.

His house? Hes banged her multiple times, and probably will again soon. Dont believe her lies- cmon. If she left u in the beginning, then shits too far gone to save.

>And she assured me that it was only one time

Again, doubtful

Most Importantly:
If you are married, lawyer up.
>>
>>730567414
She doesn't see him at her job the people from the back aren't loud to go in the front they only met because her co-workers introduced them because they wanted her to get over me
>>
>>730567251
This changes everything. Work fucks are not good for you. They'll see each other everyday.
>>
>>730564656
I had similar thing with my ex when we broke up for a few months and she dated someone else for a month and came back afterwoods.

I'd say it depends on why you broke up in the first place usually i'd say an ex is a ex for a reason. But in my case I had to move away and the long distance killed what we had, when I moved back she had met someone else.

So basically you need to question why you want to get back with her if you broke up in the first place. Why are things going to be any different. Are you not better off finding someone who you wouldn't break up with for the previous reason?

Secondly you will need to be able to handle jealously of the fact she slept with another, if you cannot you will have a sore point in the relationship.
>>
hold up and she works with this guy.... god damn >>730567234
according to this guy she is going to have to quit her job, or you can slit this other dudes tires a few times so he is late for work and gets fired
>>
>>730567612
Good idea ill do that.
>>
SHE WORKS WITH THE GUY
SHE LIVES WITH THE SAME GUY

DOES THE KID SAY DAD TO HIM?

this is her clearly moving on it seems like .... whats her phone number i got to call her ill let you know what she says
>>
Okay op. 37 year old here, so listen to the voice of age. She doesn't love you. This bitch is telling you this cause the guy she slept with used her and tossed her to the side. Chances are she thought she was going to have a relationship with him. That didn't work out for her so she is crawling back to you so she can feel better about herself and not be alone. She may stick with you for a few weeks or even a few years, but eventually she will leave you agian or cheat on you. You are nothing more than something for her to fall back on because she knows you love her and she will manipulate your feelings for her own benifet. Do not get back with her. They are a ex for a reason. Toss her to the side, go out with freinds, have a good time and fuck other bitches till you find one that is a keeper, and for God's sake, do not date or get into a relationship with the first girl you fuck. Dating a rebound fuck never ends well either.
>>
Okay anons, I'm pretty sure I've made my decision. I'm going to try to get over this. I want to get back with her but this will be the last shot. A lot of the reason we broke up the first time was because of me very little of it had to do with her. I'll come back with an update once things get going. I appreciate the kind words from all of you. I've been a member the random board for about 6 years now and this is the first time I posted any thread. I'm rather impressed with the responses. Thanks again guys I'm going to head to bed.
>>
>>730567779
THIS IS AGE AF... Im 30. this is truth in what he is saying. fuck her one more time tell her her vag feels like her best friends god damn and pay your child support.
>>
>>730566893
You sound just like my mate nate. Storys identical...
>>
>>730567779
She actually didn't come back to me I went back to her
>>
>>730567997
bottom kek
>>
>>730567937
>Reply
just drop the bitch. you are a pussy in her eyes and emasculated in both yours and hers. she has made you less of a man and now is going to fuck the older dude behind your back again. she wont tell yuo this time cos she knows youre okay with it. fukin pussyy ay
>>
File: 1481333248199.jpg (173KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1481333248199.jpg
173KB, 1280x850px
>>730567937
and thus a cuck is born
>>
>>730567779
I'm just under 30 but have had 3 long term relationships starting at the age of 15... I say you're projecting and haven't had an adult relationship with communication
>>
>>730568073
sorry man, I can't do it anymore. if u give it a shot with her ask the dude what the fuck is up first. because you need to find out how badly your getting played right now, I'm sure if you bust down their door right now there in the name but and she is going to say it was only the first in a half time
>>
best way to get over her - kill yourself
>>
sorry man, I can't do it anymore. if u give it a shot with her ask the dude what the fuck is up first. because you need to find out how badly your getting played right now, I'm sure if you bust down their door right now there in the same bed and she is going to say it was only the first in a half time.... Sorry really badly typed the first time
>>
>>730568073
Why in God's name would you do something so stupid like That? Congratulations bud, you just opened the door for a cycle of anguish and mental abuse. She now knows you will take her back no matter what. Prepare to be used and disrespected for the duration of your relationship with her. Oh, btw, say good bye to your self confidence too. She's going to tear you down and try to shape you into something she can use and by going back to her she knows you'll let her do it cause you "love" her.
>>
VERY SIMPLE

Step 1) ask how many times

Step 2) if once, she's telling the truth and try to forgive if you can

Step 3) if more than once, he broke up with her and she'll do it again and only coming back out of fear of being alone since your "safe"
>>
>>730564656

Move on. Please understand she'll do this again and again given enough room and move on.

You'll remember this comment.
>>
>>730568666
satins trips

or you can take her back like I took mine back and get completely fucked up lose trust in everyone and still love her and ask why-why-why does she always do this.... Its not worth it. if you go down this road you will look back 10 years after - btw 10 years after great band - and call yourself stupid as fuck and realize you just wasted 10 years on some bitch who only gave a fuck about herself
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.