[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought 20k worth of GoPro stock ask me anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 17

File: 1486488672413.jpg (414KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1486488672413.jpg
414KB, 1536x2048px
I just bought 20k worth of GoPro stock ask me anything
>>
>>730562642
How do you plan to kill yourself?
>>
I really hope you did your due diligence. last time I checked, GoPro was losing market value fast.
>>
>>730562686
By living a full and meaningful life then dying of old age in one of my mansions whilst a high class call girl sucks me off as the world fades to black.
>>
>>730562745
That's why I bought it, it's trading at 9 dollars right now. GoPro has eaten shit because they cornered a market that doesn't have much growth potential... but people are severely underestimating their brand recognition value. They can easily expand into VR, media, etc

Buying stocks when they are low and "undesirable" to the masses is the only way to make real money trading.
>>
>>730562988
Yes, yes...
>>
>>730562988
I feel like GoPro has been doing so shitty that they won't do well once they transition to other formats because they aren't even doing well with the thing that got them recognition in the first place.
>>
>>730562988
Fair enough, but are you familiar with their financials. Positive Chashflow? Good credit? Relatively low debt?

Do you know how to read income statements, cashlow statements, and other financial reports?

I invest/trade as a hobby, and my one tip is, understand the company inside and out before you invest.
>>
>>730563158
Not true. Their products are superior and last forever, though cheap chinese knock offs that are also high quality are hurting them. GoPro needs to become a media studio.
>>
File: gooey.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
gooey.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
are you gay?
>>
>>730562988
Dude it's pretty clear you have no idea what you're doing. You're going to lose a lot of money by market close on Friday. Go back to shilling memecoins
>>
>>730563315
That stuff doesn't help as much as you think. I understand the future before I invest.
>>
>>730563333
Needs to become and are becoming/will become are two different beasts. Also not only the point i raised but everything >>730563315 said
>>
>>730562642
>>730562988
They are shit because you can buy a fucking knockoff from china for like a quarter the price.

The majority of people don't need a go pro, its a niche as fuck market.

You should have invested in something that everyone could use.
>>
>>730562988
That only works if they end up gaining value in the future. Brand recognition? For VR? For media? Bullshit. VR is an over saturated market already. Facebook owns Oculus - GoPro has no hope here. Same for media. How can they monetize their media any better than Facebook can?

They've also fallen behind with their tech. They've been iterating for so long China has caught up and GoPro cameras are just commodity now. They tried drones but failed. Again, DJI owns that market already.
>>
>>730563438
Your an ignorant investor just by saying that. Understanding financial trends within a company is absolutely key. I've seen it more times than not where people get fucked because they think they don't need to understand the technicals.
>>
>>730563421
Watch and learn kid, GoPro is a financially healthy company with lots of money to invest and incredibly name recognition. It can easily turn it's franchise around.
>>
>>730563609
how are you ignoring everything being said in this thread. How are you this ignorant.
>>
I'm hoping you're smart enough to have made this thread before you actually go through with the purchase.
>>
>>730563438
HA!
>understand the future.....

Get a load of this guy.
>>
File: flupultrahd.jpg (64KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
flupultrahd.jpg
64KB, 640x569px
>>730562642
I remember those cameras... the ones we rplaced with our phones? or are you talking about those 800 dollar skateboard ISIS ones?
>>
>>730563575
They can become a studio, they can be what redbull wants to be but can never achieve,

>>730563586
Yes, you should understand if a company is healthy or not because it determines how much they can grow in new directions, but it's more important to see potential. People said the same things about netflix when it was trading at 8 dollars a share.
>>
>>730563586
So, seeing as you actually seem to know somewhat what you're talking about if you're some of the previous posters, I've a question if you dont mind me asking. I've been looking to getting into investing seeing as how I'm in my mid-twenties with a decent job I want to invest like maybe...200-300(maybe more if I get a raise soon) a month or so and I've been reading the motley fool website for tips, but like...what's it actually like to invest in hopes of future gains? What should I actually be looking for and into?
>>
>>730563609
IT wont, to many other camera companies can easily compete causing the value to drop.

Go pro only makes action cameras, Nikon and other camera companies can easily compete, and they have had name recognition for years, also plenty of knock offs have been around for years that are just as good at a fraction of the price.

Go pro a meme
>>
>>730563896
Oh my fucking god I hope you lose your 20k, and when you do due to ignorance and incompetence, your going to wish you listened.
>>
>>730563861
Sure, strap an 800 dollar phone to your surfboard. Whoops, there goes your phone/uber/tinder/email/life etc.

>>730563709
What am I ignoring? Their revenues have steadily been increasing, they have very little debt and a lot of capital to invest in. Now is the time to buy.
>>
>>730564049
You actually don't have to hope because this retard will literally lose his money.
>>
>>730563609
Ok what was your cost basis per share? I want to screenshot this so I can compare it to what they trade at on Friday morning after their Q1 earnings call. You haven't even looked at their 10k have you?
>>
>>730564033
We're talking about the potential growth of GoPro when it expands into other industries you autistic faggot.

>>730564049
It won't be lost, worst case scenario GoPro is bought by another company.
>>
>>730564283
>It won't be lost, worst case scenario GoPro is bought by another company.

You proves you literally don't understand how stocks work.
>>
>>730564283
>when it expands
are there plans to expand or are you basing your investment on what you personally think they should/could do instead of what they are doing?
>>
You are every institutional trader's wet dream. You're free money for those guys.
>>
Should've bought TSLA m8
>>
>>730564283
I'm the autistic faggot? You just invested 20k in a niche company.

stop trying to justify your shitty investment with falsehoods and strawman arguments . Go Pro isn't going to move further into development of other technologies, to many other companies are out there that are light years a head of anything gopro could do.

GoPro was cool when it came out, It was a one of a kind thing, now its not.

Sorry you are going to lose your money .
>>
>>730564250
9.14 or something. Stock trading isn't for pussies. You need to make smart bets when the masses (ie: people like you) are scared and blinded by fear.
>>
It has the potential to turn around but that doesn't mean they will pull it off. The only thing one can reasonably assume is a new hero with like 8k recording etc but will that be enough to increase market share etc.
With the current "iconic" form factor how will they put in the necessary shit for vr capture?
What kind of IP does gopro have if any? (This is the most likely reason they will be acquired)
Name even 1 company who should buy gopro as it will improve their existing product?
20k is a huge position at least for a 2 bit nigga like me. Diversify as necessary
>>
>>730564006
Ok so I started with the stock market when I was 19. I put about 500-700 a month from my paycheck into my E*TRADE account.

Here's my tips:

1. Don't day trade unless you have a lot of money, the fees will rob you dry. If your using robinhood, just remember, banks use algorithms that will always beat you to the trade.
2. This sounds cliche, but invest in blue chip stocks that have a long history of stability. Don't expect a lot in return if anything at all. It's the excitement and constant analysis of your money that will teach you.
3. Learn to read financial statements before you start investing.
4. Don't listen to other people, because there are way to many market manipulators trying to influence a shares value. Trust yourself.
5. Only invest money you are willing to lose (obvious statement)
6. Beware of dilution in smaller cap companies
7. Try to know as much as you can about top executive employees. You'd be surprised by how many incompetent CEO's and other officers there are.
>>
>>730564601
>elon musk companies ever panning out once he has already gotten bored and moved on to something else
>>
>>730564627
Netflix was a niche company too. Made bank off that. I remember discussing it online and I got the exact same reaction I'm getting now from people. A good sign perhaps?

>>730564717
You're thinking too small. No one thought Amazon would start making tv shows, no one thought bitcoin would take off the way it has. GoPro is in a good position to become a behemoth in the sporting world.
>>
File: ThatGuy.jpg (47KB, 941x760px) Image search: [Google]
ThatGuy.jpg
47KB, 941x760px
>>730564629
Its a go go 80's world
>>
>>730564737
He's a like a child with billions. "OOH I WANNA MAKE THAT COMPANY NOW!!!! Looks like were doing pretty wel- HEY LETS GO DO THIS NOW"

TSLA is either going to be a huge bomb or the next massive success and im leaning toward the prior.
>>
>>730564283
>It won't be lost, worst case scenario GoPro is bought by another company

Read up on mergers and acquisitions. Just because a company is bought out does not mean the market value goes up, more times than not it loses value because there is uncertainty.
>>
>>730564896
You can't compare netflix, an entertainment distribution company with a market to everyone with eyes and an internet connection to a company that markets cameras to people who do semi extreme/extreme sports
>>
>>730564726
Would you suggest an E*TRADE account? I've read good things about tradeking as well, and I havent yet made up my mind which I should make an account with. What I want to do with investing is more just secure myself a stable retirement in the future, not try to become an overnight millionaire or anything insane.
>>
File: financiallyhealthy.png (22KB, 1208x163px) Image search: [Google]
financiallyhealthy.png
22KB, 1208x163px
>>
>>730564737
So true, Tesla is a fad. No one gives a shit about powering their house with solar panels and a big ass white battery. Also the oil mafia will just assassinate Elon if he fucks with them too much.
>>
>>730564896
Or lightning doesn't strike twice. I would wait for the slightest fart that gopro is making something that isn't the hero 5
>>
>>730565050
Honestly if your trading/investing with less than a few thousand, use robinhood. E*TRADE charges about $10 a trade.
>>
>>730565058
It really doesn't matter when it comes to stocks like these. Its all people believing some bullshit and not looking at the hard numbers like op. Tesla is paying for its production of the new car buy taking on debt because even their pre-order doesn't raise enough to fund it. Its a bit of joke but no one cares.
>>
>>730565035
This. The average person is never going to buy a gopro. And when they do, most likely they want one for fun and buy a cheaper version with similar quality. Then there are ever fewer who get actual gopros.

>inb4 BUT THEY WILL EXPAND

How the fuck do you know and are you basing your whole investment on what you think they will do or should do?

As of right now they JUST MAKE CAMERAS that few need. How will this EXPLOSION happen?
>>
>>730562642
you should have just had a bonfire with $1 bills would have been more fun and you would get the same result
>>
>>730565279
I've been trying to explain this to him for 5 minutes and he still doesn't get it.
>>
>>730565157
I've never actually heard about robinhood I'll have to look into it. What's a good amount to be investing monthly? Like I said I was thinking 200-300 a month for probably the next 10-15 years, should I be investing more? Obviously more investing will probably mean more return, but realistically what would be best for just a stable retirement?
>>
Merrill Edge would be an option,$6.95 a trade
>>
>>730565279
GoPro has the same name recognition as the Ipod. It's a thing in our zeitgeist now and it represents a lifestyle of fitness, sports, social media, streaming, etc. It's not just "extreme sports". I'm predicting it will do what redbull wants to do but can't (which is become a media empire) because redbull is just horse piss in a can with caffeine. GoPro is up there with the most recognized brand names, they are financially healthy, their founder is their CEO and it's generally a very well run company, and they have lots of capital to invest and expand, which is what they are doing.
>>
>>730565279
i don't know man, it seems like anyone who goes outside or has a sport has one.
i wanted a rainproof video camera for various things and it was the logical choice, the only real alternative with any aftermarket support was contour last i checked and you don't see them in every department store like you do with gopro.
that said, the market is at the replacement phase.
>>
>>730565428
I don't know your financial situation, but if your ok with possibly losing 200-300 a month then try it out.

To be honest, you need to want to learn about this stuff and you need to dedicate a lot of time, go watch YouTube videos or read guides online that teach you the basics. I'm not willing to type it all out on a temporary thread.
>>
File: 1406747803205.jpg (19KB, 261x187px) Image search: [Google]
1406747803205.jpg
19KB, 261x187px
>>730565279
Well...
You see...
With the internet a lot of people will see all those cool gopro extreem sports videos.
And then they will try it themselfs to be just as cool.
Those videos get millions of views.
That's millions of gopro's sold.
And then those people make more videos and sell even more.

I totally didn't wase 20K guy's......
I totally understand the stockmarked.
I'm winning guy's
>>
>>730565058
Just want to reiterate that about 50% of their sales come from the US so that means they sold less than 2400 units in the US in 2016.
>>
>>730564099
unless GoPro comes out with something new, they aren't going to go up any higher, and as digital cameras decrease in value exponentially over time, it is incredibly risky.
>>
>>730565642
GoPro has the same name recognition as Ipod.

Stop comparing mass market items to niche items you dumb twat.
>>
>>730565671
Ok, I'm the guy who's posted all the investing tips so far. Based off of what you have said, you are not ready. Just because a company seems good does not mean it will do well. You have to remember, overhead costs as well as debt can ruin a company if not managed correctly. Financial statements show you exactly what the financial condition of said company would be.
>>
>>730565842
OP would have made more money buying 20k worth of go pros at a bulk discount and selling them.
>>
>>730565671
they aren't an unhealthy company but they have nothing to indicate they are trying to expand into the media titan you want them to be.
>>
>>730565859
>poor jealous autistic faggot with no means detected
>>
>>730565859
Wait you mean that every person listens to music but not everyone films themself doing sports?
I don't understand how are they not 100% identical?
>>
>>730565929
>>730566011
i'm not the investor, i just commented that they are utterly ubiquitous. they're the only equivalent of the home video camera that the cell phone has spared because a cell phone is just too valuable to lose in most cases.
>>
>>730565929
I'm with this guy,

Invest in gold and silver and bury it.

when shit hits the fan, gold and silver will be the only thing worth anything besides food, water gas and guns.
>>
>>730562988
A brand that will eventually be taken over by a clone developed in China with just as good quality for half the price
>>
>>730565855
Uh yeah, that's the entire point of buying at their lowest. I'm betting that they will expand into media/lifestyle which is huge, I'm not betting on a hero 6 or whatever. They have the means to expand and the branding ability.
>>
>>730566011
Well if they indicated that then the stock price would already be too high to buy... Does anyone here understand how making money in stocks works?
>>
>>730565428
>>730565726
Everyone new to trading needs to read this:

Go to investorshub and read money 101.
>>
>>730566096
How do you figure gold and silver will be worth anything? I'm assuming you mean in some type of post-apocalyptic scenario? You'd need some sort of semblance of civilization for those things to be worth anything.
>>
>>730562988
You're right, but only if the people running GoPro aren't fucking morons.

Protip: They're morons.
I actually have GoPro products. They have no clue what they're doing or what makes them popular.
If they were going to do VR right, they would have done it already.
>>
>>730566027
I'm a nurse and have a stock portfolio for my retirement. I have plenty of means and am not a retard who makes awful investments.
>>
>>730566221
I'm going to bed. Just think about me in 5 years ok?
>>
>>730566135
You can download any movie or tv show off the internet for free in a minute yet netflix is booming. Care to explain why?
>>
>>730566156
>that's the entire point of buying at their lowest.
that doesn't work with tech companies unless it is a company that occasionally puts new amazing shit out
>>
>>730566266

I was memeing.
>>
>>730566361
But I need to know now
>>
>>730566156
>media/lifestyle
Like what?
Give example? Smartphones have that whole area cornerned. People only use gopros where you need to do stuff in places where your smartphone isn't the best fit..
>>
>>730566287
>male nurse lol

>>730566337
You make sure to think about me too when GoPro is trading around 600
>>
>>730566341

Because some people are honest and don't know how to pirate.

Some people don't even know how to pirate.

Some people like how easy, accessible, and affordable netflix is, while pirating can be a gamble in quality, unlawfulness (I have had several warnings about pirating from 3 different ISPs) and frustration. Not to mention it can be difficult to some people who arent technologically inclined.
>>
>>730566584
Yeah, its a good job that i get a lot of satisfaction out of.
>>
>>730566341
The typical consumer wants fast, easy access to 1080p movies and TV without waiting/searching for decent torrent files with comparable quality to Netflix. This consumer probably shopped at Blockbuster when it was around (all shops have closed down here).

With this being said, Netflix can't relate to this thread by any means. You're talking about a streaming service which is the future of technology and GoPro sell average overpriced products
>>
>>730566604

Because some people are patriotic and honest and don't want to buy cheap chinese knockoffs.

Some people don't even know alternatives to gopro exist.

Some people like how easy, accessible, and user friendly gopros are, while cheap chinese knockoffs can be a gamble in quality, and frustration. Not to mention it can be difficult to some people who arent aware of how to go to shady chinese websites.
>>
>>730562642
Last I checked they haven't been performing very well. Why'd you invest in them?
>>
>>730562642
I have one question for you OP. You are not allowed to look this up, don't lie to yourself that you understand if you don't.

Does a company receive money when you buy its shares? If so, how and why?
>>
>>730563609
Lmao
>>
The only reason Netflix is riding high again is because of their insane rollout of the product in 100 countries... GoPro can't do that because their silver rock costs fucken heaps
>>
>>730566341
torrents are shitty at playing shit you are just starting to download.

there is also the fear of getting your ass sued by copyright holders.
>>
>>730566676

Sure ya do. If nursing doesn't work out maybe you can become a nanny or au pair?
>>
>>730566822
And even then stars and few other of the licensors have Netflix by the balls.. Afaik
>>
File: IMG_1001.jpg (126KB, 640x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1001.jpg
126KB, 640x873px
>>730566785
Answer this question OP.
>>
>>730566896

If investing doesn't work out for you (Which it looks like it wont) Maybe you can live in a box on the street.
>>
>>730566768
Buy low sell high. DUH? Have you read anything in this thread so far?
>>
>>730566785
No it doesn't. There literally couldn't be a stock exchange if that was the case.

>>730567073
Don't tell me what to do u faggot
>>
>>730567080

If doing a woman's job doesn't work out for you, maybe you can try a man's job?
>>
>>730567189
Your answer is half right, which means it's wrong for me. IPOs trade shares for money and the company gets it.
>>
fuck you, modfags
>>
>>730566759
Sounds like racism wrapped in nationalism.

"The fucking gooks can't make our shit"
Kek

They sure can friend. They have newer production lines with better trained cheaper staff.

Yes the first few products out of china are normally shit. But when they get their eye in it looks exactly the same as everything else.

Because everything else is already Chinese manufacturing anyways.
The US (and west in general) doesn't really make anything, they barley assemble anything they just brand it.
>>
GoPro has never done anything to indicate it being an innovative or diverse media company and OP is banking this investment that they decide to do that when there are no indications of such expansive growth even a little bit.
>>
>>730567249
Being a nurse is a womans job? I'm not even the nurse dude or whoever it is, but lol really? I'm an EMS, I save lives just as much as a nurse does, is my job womanly?
>>
File: 1222222222.jpg (67KB, 718x478px) Image search: [Google]
1222222222.jpg
67KB, 718x478px
>>730567304
Today is Steve Madden's IPO. And we own 85% of the shares
>>
>>730567249
Whats a mans job, making shitty investments? Maybe you should get a mans job and build some shit.
>>
>>730567304
No, my answer is 100% right in the context which you asked. IPOs are clearly a different scenario.
>>
>>730567403
Except that doesn't happen like that.
>>
>>730567407
>>730567401
Yeah. You have a woman's job.
Stop being a whingy bitch. You're just proving his point.
>>
>>730567401
according to OP, if we aren't trading stocks, we are doing womans jobs. Meanwhile, I reno'd my house last year and have rebuild cars with my dad since i was a kid, but hey, I'm a woman.
>>
>>730567455
No. IPOs are trading shares for capital. They are exactly like you buying shares from some random dude.
>>
>>730567524
Yes you are.
See this guy>>730567503
>>
>>730567458
Really? Your one of those guys?

"This movie is shit that's not how it happens"
"Detectives don't use their brain like that this movie is shit"
"Omg he would never be able to invest in property and make a 120% return"

Fuck you faggot eat shit and die
>>
>>730567503
Ok dude, well a woman can come pick up your sweaty neck bearded ass when you finally keel over from an arterial block
>>
>>730567407
I do build things. Except I use my brain and not my hands. Are there any doctors you have a crush on?
>>
>>730567590
Ok that's fine. Saves me having to tell you off for having no tits to grope.

Oh by the way, I'll fucking hit you cunts whenever I like if you're a faggot. Stop trying to tell me it's so bad to assault a responder.

You're just another faggot bitch.
Also while you think you're a hero, if you actually contemplated how bad you are at your job and how badly it affects patient outcomes, you would have killed yourself. You are evil by nature, you claim heroism but anytime you lapse you cause trauma or pain and yet you casually adapt.

You my friend are a moron.
An essential moron.
>>
File: autistic_screeching.png (25KB, 312x288px) Image search: [Google]
autistic_screeching.png
25KB, 312x288px
>>730565642
>GoPro has the same name recognition as the Ipod.

Lol, let's say they do have the same name recognition as Apple had with the Ipod.
Then the outlook for your 'investment venture' is even worse.
Why?
Well, it means people don't care about the product and don't want to buy it.

A simple understanding of econ 101 would show you that if people aren't buying a product, it's not going to be sold in the marketplace very long (hint, hint: it's gonna get phased out).

>inb4: hurr durr, you don't know the potential I see in them!
Well, thank god I'm not retarded.
>>
>>730567529
Everyone knows that. It's literally why companies have IPOs, to gain capital. We were talking about general stock trading, where that is not the case, therefore my answer was correct.
>>
>>730567692

Now you are going to make gay jokes?

The majority of the doctors where i work are female.

When I worked at the VA, all of the doctors were girls fresh out of med school.
>>
>>730563896
They can but they aren't. Wake up.
>>
>>730567851
How severe is your autism? I'm not betting on how many gopros they will sell in the future, I'm betting that they will expand into other industries and use their immense capital and name recognition to corner other markets... Is that so difficult to understand?
>>
>>730567846
bait
>>
>>730567909
How many female doctors date male nurses? The answer is zero. If you were a woman, would you want to date a man who is a baby sitter? Same thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170426-034031.png (201KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170426-034031.png
201KB, 1440x2560px
>>730562642
Wut?
>>
>>730567692
took a long position on TOPS figuring they would rebound from their recent drop. Got in with 2k shares, anyone see any value in this company? I'm second guessing my current position.
>>
>>730568151
You know nothing about the stock market.
>>
>>730568082

lol, i don't date doctors, My girlfriend is a wildlife rehabber and Wildlife biologist.
>>
>>730568045
No no no no.
Either you are a female and well suited to the role.

Or you are a sexual predator who does the groping.

Statistics don't lie.

Now fuck off you mascarading granny rapist.
I know who you are
>>
>>730568151
if there's a new product reveal or something on the way buying now isn't such a bad idea
>>
>>730568255
You know nothing about what I know.
>>
>>730568286
Exactly. Retards in gender denial stick together.

Also give my love to your boyfriend. He obviously into beastiality.
>>
>>730568341
He knows you know nothing about the stock market at least.

Other than that the only information you've given us is you like to fuck goats.

See we can assume you are a goat fucking expert with very few skills related to stock trading.

Logic wins
>>
>>730568151
Cheaper better equipped is flooding the market and killing the overpriced gopro
>>
>>730568341
About other things maybe, but you clearly know nothing about the stock market.
>>
>>730562828
So you are going to live forever as some poor faggot?
>>
op how much money do you have in general?

i actually believe what you're doing is smart.
>>
>>730568297
I hope that if you ever assault a first responder, the police, and the first responder beat the living shit out of you.
>>
>>730568429
>Other than that the only information you've given us is you like to fuck goats.
>See we can assume you are a goat fucking expert with very few skills related to stock trading.

Stop projecting your goat fucking on everyone else you are starting to sound like an Aussie
>>
>>730568462
Most of my capital is tied up in income properties, and I primarily work in real estate. I usually have about 200-250k in my checking/savings.
>>
>>730568570
Now who is projecting?

Also so what if I do like to fuck goats? That's no reason to insult me. I simply stated that this man knows more about the field than I do. Geez way to give a guy a hard time for being humble
>>
>>730568434
Keep telling telling yourself that.
>>
>>730568151
Buy low, sell high.....
But I'm sure you already know that...
>>
>>730568434
know more then you fagget
>>
>>730568699
ok.
>>
>>730568523
Nah, just a small fine and a warning.
While I've busted your face with a glass cup coming so dangerously close to your eyes the doctors all say you're lucky to see.

Then I'll come and stab you in the fucking eyes. because
Kek

Also, I'll rape you in your cute little nurses outfit. Just so you know your place
>>
>>730568674
>Also so what if I do like to fuck goats

That's sick
>>
>>730568674
>Also so what if I do like to fuck goats

Fucking Australians every time
>>
>>730568699
But he's telling you.
If he was telling himself we wouldn't benefit from his knowledge.

He obviously knows more about this than you do.
>>
>>730568862
Well I never. Some people. You try to have a civil conversation and they just resort to petty name calling.
>>
>>730568711
they can't compete with the new cheaper products coming out

buy low sell lower when the company is failing. hope you don't lose your ass
>>
>>730565973
Op would made more money if he robbed a bank while wearing his underwear as a mask.
>>
>>730568822
Its sick not to fuck goats.
They simply love it.
What kind of person would deny a creature the pleasure derived from my throbbing swollen jizz fountain?
>>
>>730568871
>He obviously knows more about this

Source? You? LOL
>>
make sure to make a thread in the future to keep in touch
>>
>>730565859
Same name recognition as Ipod. . . .
Ha. . . You've literally done zero research this is great
>>
File: CUHnVhaVAAAo3Np.jpg (51KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
CUHnVhaVAAAo3Np.jpg
51KB, 480x640px
>>730569037
You must be a sand nigger
>>
>>730569049
Just been lurking. OP has clearly demonstrated on multiple levels this is fake and he has no idea.

Just seeing what crappy defences can be made to the concept I guess. I like go pros
>>
Holy fuck you complete autist go to r/wallstreetbets if youre gonna be this fucking retarded
>>
File: Screenshot_20170426-095833.jpg (613KB, 1386x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170426-095833.jpg
613KB, 1386x1291px
Wtf is telling you to go long op? Gambling 20k on ER alone?
>>
>>730566604
I use netflix and other streaming services over pirating for a few reasons.
Consistency in quality.
Ease of access.
It's faster
User friendly menus, continue playing etc.
I'm not some poor fag that needs to save $20 a month.
>>
>>730567692
So you don't do anything?
>>
>>730569081
Everyone under 60 knows what a GoPro is.

>>730569135
>jealous poor faggot detected

>>730569139
This is a long term gamble, hell I might even buy more gopro stock.
>>
>>730566341
I use netflix and other streaming services over pirating for a few reasons.
Consistency in quality.
Ease of access.
It's faster
User friendly menus, continue playing etc.
I'm not some poor fag that needs to save $20 a month.
>>
File: 1389676016369.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
1389676016369.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>730568361
>>
>>730569119
Can you not see the thirst for Arab cock.
The starvation in his eyes for the throat fucking of a lifetime by multitudes of unwashed sandniggers squirting their love juice all over his face bukkake style.
When if all over he'll look up and say meekly

"Baa"

So you and the crowd of Arab me surrounding you bar up again and get ready to deliver another load of steamy Arab cum all over the asshole of this once shy goat.

Also guess what's for dinner?
>>
File: 1484291151641.jpg (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
1484291151641.jpg
6KB, 264x191px
>>730568815
>>
>>730569278
Wow such argument.
I guess I retract my previous statements.
This proves you are a fucking financial wizard in the leagues of buffet and Icahn combined.
>>
>>730564033
Cell phones killed the traditional camera company,the only people that are willing to drop 5-6 thousand on one are hobbyists and professionals.
>>
>>730569411
No it just proves that I'm going to make some good money
>>
>>730569760
you should look into bitcoin trading and other electronic currencies
>>
>>730569760
I think you should buy Venezuelan bolĂ­var, I hear it's just as good as gopro stock.
It can only go up.
>>
>>730562642
Why would you buy one of the worst cameras known to mankind, and in bulk at that?
>>
>>730567108
Except with GoPro, you're buying high and selling low because they're fucking trash and no one with half a brain wants them. And, you know, because they're only going down in value, not up.
>>
File: 1370151697154.jpg (12KB, 205x200px) Image search: [Google]
1370151697154.jpg
12KB, 205x200px
>>730570274
Because op is a retarded faggot that smells.
>>
>>730562988
Don't try to catch a falling knife you tool.
>>
>>730570461
You have a good point but you're also a faggot.
>>
File: about to no u man.jpg (24KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
about to no u man.jpg
24KB, 640x604px
>>730570533
>>
>>730562988
Your ignorance is painfully hilarious. We're all laughing at your severe mental retardation, OP.

GoPro's brand recognition is shit. When professionals hear the name, they groan. Source: I work with professional film crews. No one who's anyone likes GoPro. It's regarded as a shitty brand that'd be better off dead.
>>
File: borat.jpg (11KB, 173x291px) Image search: [Google]
borat.jpg
11KB, 173x291px
>>730570716
I'm having fun. Just the possibility that some retard spend 20k on stock from a brand that has been steadily going down for 2 years.
With the brilliant idea buy low sell high.
He seems to forget that it is probably just going to stay low or go even lower.
>>
>>730570716
What is so bad about GoPro? I have never hear of them before this thread and I am sure I am not the only one so you will need to tell us a bit more about this stuff.
>>
>>730570716
Ken Block uses Go-Pro cameras for his stunt movies.
They are also first choice for "throw away" cameras in hazardous areas.
>>
>>730571110
Oh, I mean, it's fucking funny, but yeah, he's retarded.

>>730571263
They're a shitty camera for on-the-go stuff but they're typically low quality with fish-eye lenses (which you can get rid of to a point with post-processing, but it's still garbage).

People like them for aerial footage or moving footage because GoPros are far cheaper than getting an expensive camera for a drone or setting up a whole track and dolly rig.

No professional will touch them (and if they say otherwise, they have low standards and are not the sort of "professional" with whom you want to work).

Also, most people don't tend to do proper post-processing on the footage to remove the fish-eye effect and so you get a whole ton of these awful videos on the web. Things like sky-diving, fine, but they're not good cameras, period.

>>730571736
There are much better choices for stunt movies though - they just cost a lot more, which is likely why he uses GoPro crap. I do agree that for hazardous areas, they're not a bad idea, but that's a niche market.
>>
>>730571885
Yeah, GoPro is an old story, stock-wise: innovate and create a market, have virtuak monopoly, then stagnate while other companies make better/newer versions of your products until they are irrelevant.
>>
>>730562642
Sucker.
>>
>>730562988
>easily expand into vr
they couldnt even resell pre-made drones
>>
>>730562642
Why??? Right now marijuana, energy and war are the stocks you should be looking into. Actually if you wanted to put 20k into something check out Dynacert, they are creating hydrogen engines. Pepsi has already bought 250 engines from them. I bought 14492 shares at .69 cents sold at 1.24 and bought back in at 78 cents for 10000 more shares. They hit a dollar again yesterday. Their new low seems to be around the 80 cent mark.
>>
I work for a company which partners with GoPro for Lens and bro you are fuckedd. GoPro are not going to into VR etc because giants like Apple,Samsung and Sony are in it.
>>
>>730564006
Do not read the fool. Yah they have a handful of reputable writers but they are laugh upon and give some bad advice. If you really want to get going put your money in a tax free investing account. So anything you make is tax free until the certain deposit limit. If you wanna start out investing to see gains they say you need to be able to invest at least 10k a year. Which is not really a lot through the year but in a lump sum is huge.
>>
>>730572892
marijuana seems risky with trump.
War looks like the way to go.
>>
>>730573311
Invest in one of the 3 companies. Canopy, aphria and aurora. They are canadian based and have markets around the world. Canopy the bigger one is a unicorn . Aphria is the only profitable marijuana company rght now. Aurora is difficult to exlain I have hope for this one they are building a 800000 square foot facility insde a major airport for distribution and security reasons. They are all in the red right now good to watch and invest if it goes a bit lower with recreational legalization a year from now in canada I see a boom in stock prices before the end of the year
>>
>>730562642
20K in what currency, fgt?
>>
>>730562988
I bet you thought blackberry would be okay.

They're literally cameras with straps. It can't sustain itself this late in technology
>>
>>730562642
my cell has a camera built in
>>
>>730566341
There's no wait to download
It's instant
Its easy
It can be played on any modern device
It's built into TVs ffs
No chance on being arrested over Netflix
No chance of ISP warning you about piracy over Netflix
High quality streams

And it's only like 10 bux a month. How could you NOT see the value in netflix? Plus you don't need to keep the files when you're done watching it, making it easy on disk space
>>
>>730562642
Why do you think people care?
>>
>>730562642
Why not use put options instead of buying stock?

Are you hoping that gopro will be bought out?

Why do you think gopro wont get run into the ground like fitbit?
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.