[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let it out

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 20

File: get it off your chest now!.jpg (24KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
get it off your chest now!.jpg
24KB, 500x440px
Let it out
>>
>>730553289
bump for time
>>
college is an absolute sham. total indoctrination. even if you STEM it there is some in there. avoid that shit, get a loan and go to somewhere to fuck whores if you want to be 20 deep in debt with not shit to show for it.

also you dont have to listen to actual whores talk nonsense, im fairly certain that is at least half of what you pay for
>>
I'm in love with my cousin but I know I can never have her because she is happy with her boyfriend so I just stay out of her way of happiness.
>>
OP is a fag
>>
>>730553289
Locked in a marriage for sake of my kids
I have fucked an incredible amount of women over the years.
My bitch of a wife prefers FB > Real conversation.
I'm 100% disabled from the Marine Corps, and work a full time job
Yet I'm not putting enough into the family, so any women that comes by and asks for my number, convince them I'll stop by and fuck them senseless 8 out of 10 times it works. If not, I call an old school friend and she sucks me off after work.

Been like four weeks since wife and I had sex, but i literally fucked a redhead and blonde two days ago.

>FuckingFeelsGreat.rar
>>
I hope bad things happen to DaddyOFive
>>
let it all out
>>
>>730554989
Heard he's being investigated
>>
I hope I meet her someday. someday. It sounds ridiculously romantic and naive, but pessimism hasn't gotten me far.
>>
>>730553289
Just realized a few months ago of how undatable/unrelateable I am any potential partners.

I'm trying to be okay with this as I can't change my situation.

I just want to be content again with myself. I want peace in loneliness and not in a self loathing way but in a way that's manageable so I can find some solace in long hours of being too chicken to kill myself.

I hope I can find it again soon.
>>
File: 0.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
"howdoikik" if you want to talk to someone about anything going on in your life. Here to help... message me.
>>
>>730555834
It will...it will...
>>
>>730555843
>I'm trying to be okay with this as I can't change my situation.

how?
>>
I marry e you because you were fun, had a good work ethic, and ambition. Now you bounce from job to job, sit on your ass and play Zelda while I make all the fucking money. I didn't sign up for this. You are so unattractive to me. If you only knew that I fantasize about real men tossing me around.
>>
fuck you bitch im supposed to be your boyfriend but all this fucking support still wont even get me one nude?
>>
>>730556206
But you're too fat to be tossed around.
>>
>>730553289
i still am very infatuated with a past girlfriend i had. Well sorta girlfriend not really anything. The first human companionship ive ever had in a woman gone in a month. I still miss her and want her, even though i got a girlfriend to fill the void
>>
>>730555790
Good
He and his wife are monsters
I hope their kids are taken far from them and they get put in jail
>>
>>730556008
In debt up the asshole, going on 28 with no redeeming qualities and living paycheck to paycheck. I workout but still look gross as shit cause I'm coming off of letting myself go cause I got to content with my last ex.

I am trying to make small improvements but in hindsight I'll never be a desirable or wholesome partner cause of my own mental deficiencies too.

I'm not clinically depressed/retarded/autistic, but I'm sure some of that shit's there (I'm too poor to even get diagnosed or get pills).

I was doing a really good job for a while but then I started wracking up debt for a college degree that I ended up not pursuing and now I'm stuck.

I'll be 30 in a few years and that's kinda the point of no return. I really don't feel motivated to go out in date cause this last one was kind of a miracle we were dating in the first place, I don't do well in social situations and don't find any pleasure in them so I hide in my room playing vidya and talking with online friends (I grew up doing most of that cause of overprotective parents who were damaged people raising damaged children).

I have a really shitty personality and while I can be agreeable in polite conversation I am also very grouchy and tired at the end of the day and just want to stay in. No woman wants to put up with that shit, and I certainly don't want to raise someone else's kids as a baby daddy so dating around my age is pretty much pointless.

I'm okay with stuff I just want to be even more okay.

Obviously I'm the one with problems because I'm so fucked up I feel no drive to find someone else but I'm still human, and the feeling lingers. I really wish I could turn it off.

I come from a fucked up family and feel no need to further my genes or "family legacy" cause on both sides its a joke.

It's a lot of self loathing, but all I want is just to feel okay with being alone again. And it's slowly coming some days are just better than others I suppose.
>>
My girlfriend and I are going through a really rough patch right now and I think she's getting tired of me, I don't know what to do about it either. She's the love of my life, I was gonna propose to her later this summer and I'm scared I won't get the chance.
>>
let it all out
>>
Had sex with my mom and sister.
>>
Why do people use loudspeaker on mobiles? Why do they wear a hands free then hold the phone infront if their face? Pisses me off
>>
>>730558993
It's because they're retarded
>>
Engaged but I know I will cheat and divorce once a couple of kids come. I'm hoping that things go better though.
>>
>>730559531
How about you don't fucking cheat scum
>>
People that cheat should have their genitals ripped off
>>
I joined the military to get fit and get bitches i've been in for 2 years and everything was fine. But then trump became president. I spend every day waiting to hear that trump did something fucking stupid and caused ww3. I just wanted to get bitches and buy a new motorcycle not die in some shithole.
>>
>>730560824
Cheaters are the worst, amirite?
>>
>>730554497
No, you can never have her because she's your cousin
God it's like the South has NO idea why everyone thinks they're sub-human
>>
I started taking antidepressants this semester, but they only made things worse, to the extent that I have to withdraw from the majority of my classes in order to salvage my GPA. I have not told my parents who are paying for my college tuition and expect academic excellence.
>>
>>730561180
We are all related so your argument is invalid
>>
>>730561180
Fuck off with that generalized bullshit. The american south doesn't give two shit's about you and you should return the favor, yank.
>>
>>730561340
Nice one
>>
I am starting to think that the only way to have lasting peace is with the complete obliteration of the Russian state, culture, and people.
>>
>>730561441
Russian women are amazing though.
>>
File: 1490848563554.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1490848563554.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>730560901
oh my god just shut the fuck up already you fucking pog. Lemme guess Army right?
>>
>>730561441
The only way to have lasting peace is to systematically slaughter an entire people.
kek hows 9th grade going kiddo?
>>
File: autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>730561340
>we are all related so your argument is invlaid
>all related
>argument invalid
>implying everyone is as related to you as your cousin
Are you fucking special cunt
>>
>>730559924
You're missing the point of the thread, newfag. Gtfo.
>>
>>730561540
Look man, this is a thread for me to vent. Fuck off back to Moscow.
>>
>>730561523
>shut the fuck up already
Yeah army. But my fears are still rational trump is the dumbest son of a bitch we've ever had in office. I honestly think he will cause a war the likes which we haven't seen since ww2
>>
File: WellWellWell.png (1MB, 830x513px) Image search: [Google]
WellWellWell.png
1MB, 830x513px
>>730553289
Thanks /b/ I know you understand.

I take pretty whores to my special place and shoot them behind the ear and put them in the well with the others.
>>
>>730561558
I mean we are all related as in family. Evaryone on earth is one big family.
>>
>>730561558
>>implying everyone is as related to you as your cousin
But he is related to his cousin, do you even English?
>>
>>730561699
This presidency will pass as many have before. Get off the edge because he's not really in charge,anyway.
>>
>>730561830
bro youre retarted you should go geet that check out by the docs
>>
File: autism34.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism34.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>730561822
>Evaryone
Not the same way your cousin is...... like the increased chance of retarded offspring
>>730561830
I didn't say he wasn't you cousin humping fucktard, how basic are you?
>>
she's got some fucking stems i'll give 'er that
>>
I'm 17 and had a bright future in sports until I got injured for 3 months. I go to one of the best high schools in my country and got parents that are sort of wealthy. I'm like an 8 looking guy, but all this shit and I still got depression since my injury. I went out partying every weekend to hide my saddness. Now I got thoughts of killing myself, because of all the pressure that I have on me. I want to make everybody happy in my life and don't want to let down my parents if I don't succeed. I know that people got it worse than me, but still can't deal with this shit.
>>
>>730562148
What country and what sport?
>>
>>730561699
still doesnt change the fact that youre a fucking pog pussy bitch.
>>
>>730562148
>sports guy gets injured
Where have I seen that story before
>>
>>730554855
How can you do that stuff if you're 100% disabled?
>>
>>730562148
> I'm 17
See you in a year kiddo
>>
I'm in a shithole of an eastern european country and a martial art
>>
money makes me happy i'd pretty much date nearly any girl that gave me money
i was really unhappy yesterday until i went to the bank and seen my account balances
>>
My sister was known in middle school for giving good head to some asshole. It wasn't true at all and in High School she finally got the bf she wanted but she was to scared to do anything to him so I offered to be her teacher. She got real good at it.
>>
>>730562632
What sort of martial art? Is there something tangential to it that you can do even if disabled?
>>
>>730561607
No YOURE missing the point of this thread It said nowhere that I couldnt respond
>>
i once ate half a box of crayons , iv regretted greatly as now i only have red and orange crayons left.
>>
in the last 6 months i arrested my now ex for cocaine poss. followed by being fired for political bullshit from the PD i worked for which has all but fucked me for getting a decent job and now im about to lose everything i own because i cant get a job that pays near what i made.

Im about to try to join the French Foreign Legion in attempt to start a new.

However fuck small town politics and druggies.
>>
>>730562911
Please tell me that you shit only blues and greens.
>>
test
>>
>>730562967
and purple..... dont forget purple
>>
double test
>>
>>730563177
Aww yiss
>>
>>730560824
spotted the cuck
>>
I can't exactly explain it yet. I'll let it out when it's ready.
>>
File: 1473863389183.jpg (9KB, 168x94px) Image search: [Google]
1473863389183.jpg
9KB, 168x94px
I'm in love with a woman that isn't my wife.
I live in a city I hate away from everything I know for a woman I try to do right by but my heart is elsewhere, but I also feel a sense of obligation towards my wife.
If I could just die everything would right itself, but my daughter would probably be heartbroken, but there is a chance she's a stuck up bitch who wouldn't care if I died, and the fact that I'm not sure which one it is sucks.
>>
>>730553289
know exactly how to act in any social situation, about two hours after I have left, and I know all the things I fucked up and did wrong.
>>
why i´m not happy?
>>
>>730563540
That's called hindsight
>>
I huckedup with my girlfriend mom and I enjoyed it.
>>
>>730563591
I ask myself the same question
>>
it hurts to shit
>>
>>730563869
stop taking so much dick
>>
>>730553289
I`m in love with my best friend that became a women a few years ago. She moved away and my current friends and family would destroy me if I would openly say I like her. I can`t seem to do anything about it so i`m thinking of joining the army as a grunt. Honorable death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZgLt_PaVMM
>>
Again. If you want to talk about ANYTHING, kik me at "howdoikik". No judgements, lets just talk. I'm in a very helping hand type of mood.
>>
>>730564311
How far away is she
>>
File: 1491973245602.png (392KB, 789x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491973245602.png
392KB, 789x720px
i,m bisexual
>>
>>730565088
1h away..
>>
I can't stop getting dubs
>>
>>730565277
Why do your friends and family not like her
>>
>>730565414
Because its taboo as fuck
>>
>>730565481
Taboo? Explain what you mean. Is she a different race,religion,culture?
>>
>>730553289
I hate faggots that think its okay to try and hurt smaller/weaker creatures it being human or animals. It shows how pathetic of a parasite they are, i would have hope but this is the /b/. Im sure a pastey edgy wizard out there feels edgy enough ;)
>>
>>730553289
THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY
>>
>>730565857
except all of the illness and bodily harm you can and do cause yourself
>>
>>730565634
No, She was a guy that was a friend back in the day now a girl. Its`s taboo because all my friends know her and got weirded out by it, I briefly talked about it to my dad once and he despised it.
>>
i love nicole love her i love her i love her i do i love her i love her i love nicole
>>
>>730566041
Oh that's what you meant by became a woman. I thought you meant she became an adult
>>
>>730553289
Kinda wanna start a drug addiction just to feel needed/wanted. I feel like everyone around me just notices me, they don't care.
>>
File: 1487873316244s.jpg (3KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
1487873316244s.jpg
3KB, 125x101px
>>
>>730553289
Fuck you Wayne, it's not fucking cool, or responsible and shouldn't be fucking legal to make me work next to a dangerously close to exploding tube of freon. Eat shit and die you sack of shit, money shouldn't come before your employees faggot.
>>
Love this girl at school but her psycho friends fucked everything up and now I have a girlfriend online and I'm not a cheating piece of shit but I can't leave this girl I just got with her
>>
>>730556628
>t.Men

I'm 19 about to turn twenty and seeing the sheer number of people like you make me realize i should just fucking kill myself. I recommend you do the same. Spread the message. If we all die the world may move on
>>
>>730566575
Any help with this
>>
>>730562874
F A G G O T

You are well aware of the point, hope you enjoy consuming fecal matter nigger.
>>
>>730553289
>>
>>730566884
That's right let it all out
>>
>>730566825
Don't let online girlfriend know you're getting real shit on the side if you fuck the girl from school.
>>
File: 2.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
>>
>>730567072
Kinda got with the girl online to help with my monophobia and I don't cheat I know how that shit is
>>
>>730556206
Those are all stupid reasons to marry someone.
>>
i broke up with my gf of almost 3 years one week ago and im feeling like shit lately and am lonely as fuck.
>>
When i was 18 i let a 13 yr old boy suck me off, And almost got horny enough to blow him.
>>
>>730567232
ah that sucks man, i pumped like 300 hours into etrian odyssey during my breakup because literally nothing else could hold my attention at all. i hope you feel better.

also, hit the gym if you're not already, hopefully it'll get your mind off of some things
>>
>>730567072
Her psycho friends reported to the assistant principals that I'm a creep and I was stalking her but I was pulled in and cleared everything up but I know they'll do it again
>>
I find people who hate the Jews baffling, and I'm a racist. The Chinese and the Jews are the only races (alongside the whites) who ever achieved anything or worked hard through history.
>>
>>730553289
The next political distraction will be the gun control (gun safety) distraction because of that guy going on a killing spree. The blame will go to the gun, gun laws, gun manufacturers, gun culture and NOT the evil nature of his mental illness. This distraction will cause idiots to not address real issues as it becomes a shouting match. Politics is so predictable and there are so many idiots shit doesn't change because of rich getting richer and stupid people allowing it to happen due to their sheer number.
>>
Who wants to watch ben 10 s2 just go on Facebook and look up livetoons and scroll through until you find their Ben 10 s2 stream
>>
>>730554855
first, thank you for your service.

also, that's fucking great. make the best out of the situation you are in. don't feel guilty, if your wife can't satisfy you, you have to go elsewhere.
>>
I'm having increasingly sporadic thoughts with having sexual relations with someone of the same gender...
>>
>>730553289
I will destroy the krusty krab!
>>
I FUCKING MISS YOU GODDAMN STUPID CUNT I LOVE YOU FUCK YOU I WANT YOU HERE NOW
>>
>>730567834
If your initials are J.J., no fucking way. You need medicated.
>>
>>730566277
Listen here, bud. I watched my drug addict mother destroy my family, she left us in financial ruin when I was just a young kid. She lied, stole and manipulated everyone just to smoke some more crack, and drink rum. She turned my entire family against me and my father, they turned their backs and never gave it a second thought. I'm an addict, to anything and everything because I fucking hate myself.

Every person that has been in my life has used me and thrown me away. I use drugs to mask the internal agony that I'm in. I have no friends, I'm bipolar, I live in my dads basement. He is about to die, I'm the only person who cares about him. I will never have a girlfriend or children because I'm fucked yo mentally.

Please, don't fucking do it man. You have no idea the effect it has on people.
>>
>>730567947
Not who you're referring to but I need some benzos tbh
>>
File: 1493086437053.jpg (210KB, 2048x1646px) Image search: [Google]
1493086437053.jpg
210KB, 2048x1646px
I'm insecure as shit and I fall in love with anyone that shows me attention. They love me back but i have 5 or 8 other girls who i love just as much but they think they are individually the only person i talk to and i get called a stalker and thats not the case so i get really insulted and tell them all the reasons they are not in a relationship.
This has funny results cuz they always sound like huge sluts.
>>
>>730568351
>I'm insecure as shit and I fall in love with anyone that shows me attention.

Same. Then when I finally express my feelings they tell me to fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_20170425_224858_166.jpg (120KB, 1336x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170425_224858_166.jpg
120KB, 1336x853px
I've been a lot of places, done a lot of things, let me tell you what you already know, this world we live on is a shithole, everybody trying to scam or rip each other apart, just live your life and be happy
>>
>>730568790
That's pretty easy to say with all that money
>>
File: 1493051675886.gif (499KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1493051675886.gif
499KB, 400x302px
>>730568512
It's funny though cuz idk half the sluts who randomly tell me they want to sit in my lap they are alright looking too not land whales mostly 6/10 i'd post up the latest cumslut who was sending me pics of videos of her fingering herself but we have too many white knights here who think telling on me will get them laid.
>>
>>730568790
Ey bro gimme some a dat moneys
>>
I don't know what is considered an oldfag anymore
>>
File: 1400551211066.png (56KB, 298x268px) Image search: [Google]
1400551211066.png
56KB, 298x268px
>>730569005
Just post the pics, bro. All of them.
>>
>>730553289
i lost my jumper
>>
I have more kids with my wifes best friend than I do with my wife.
>>
>>730559531
Don't marry you twat
>>
>>730556851
whats the patch? what happened?
>>
File: tumblr_mkws6pviaC1qmqkf9o1_500.jpg (43KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkws6pviaC1qmqkf9o1_500.jpg
43KB, 500x344px
>>730569261
Happiness runs in a circular motion
>>
File: Screenshot_20160810-130512.png (584KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160810-130512.png
584KB, 1440x2560px
I got pulled over earlier because someone called the cops on my car while it was parked in a residential area. Nothing happened, the cop grilled the fuck out of me, then let me go. Am I on a list or some shit now? Pls help am 21fag and have no idea how cops work.
>>
I'm transgender
>>
>>730569315
>>
the future is bright and clear because of all the collateral damage you caused so thanks i think
>>
File: 3555213567632.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3555213567632.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
You know what, I'm just gonna say it
I don't care that you broke your elbow
>>
File: Mordecai_break_up.png (754KB, 1276x713px) Image search: [Google]
Mordecai_break_up.png
754KB, 1276x713px
>>730553289
1) I'm in love with my best friend who's a lesbian. She's been the biggest influence of my life and no one comes close. I fucking hate her for all the horrible shit that she's done to me. But at the same time, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have matured and become so in love the outdoors and harden. We're going to San Diego this weekend for their birthday so we can get drunk and go dancing. She doesn't have any real friends.

I do this to myself

2) I ended up getting tipsy after work last night with some old bros and missed my gym schedule and cheated my diet by eating peanut butter and a small frozen pizza. Fucking hate myself. I've lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks and I'm fucking it up due to my attraction to alcohol.

I also do this to myself
>>
I'm in a relationship that was going amazing. No extreme fights, no real disagreements, super affectionate, sex was great and often.

Girlfriend cold towards me emotionally all day out of nowhere, try to get her to tell me what's wrong. Eventually stop trying because getting nowhere. Suddenly she bursts out crying that she's been fucking around on me with her female friend behind my back.

I'm fucking pissed and destroyed. Things were going so well before this that now I don't know what to do with myself when i'm alone. We're taking a break for a week while I decide if I want to stay with her, and she tries to figure out why she felt the need to do that despite us both agreeing that our relationship was great.

I want to dump her ass, because I feel like i'll never trust her again. At the same time, it's the best relationship i've ever been in, and I don't want to not see her again.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>730570967
Same situation here, but she's not a lesbian. Even then she doesn't want anything with me. Fuck.
>>
File: 1427838626658630569.gif (674KB, 101x125px) Image search: [Google]
1427838626658630569.gif
674KB, 101x125px
I'm 30000Eur in debt since yesterday accidentaly.
I have heart disease.
I'm 22 years old.
Now that's a bummer..
>>
>>730570967
1) Hurry the fuck up and be honest with her and yourself and tell her already. Pretending to be friend while having feelings is the most stupid thing you can do to yourself

2) Whoah at this point it seems you just like to hate yourself
>>
File: ΩΩ.jpg (46KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ΩΩ.jpg
46KB, 700x700px
I really don't want to do anything but record music

https://clyp.it/dj5f4f1d
>>
Ted im sorry ive failed you as a brother, growing up i should have been by your side and protected you instead of constantly tormenting you. But now its too late, ive left my impression and i doubt you will ever forgive me for my horrid behavior when we were kids. If i could have a 2nd chance at anything in life, i would use itso that i could be the brother i should have been and the one you needed most. Im so sorry.
>>
>>730571468
I'm sure Ted would be pretty happy to hear that
>>
I feel better than I ever was for the last few years. Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>730571391
What if she doesn't want to talk with him anymore?
>>
>>730571391
Ya I do that a lot. Been trying to get better at life and stuff. Time management, mental discipline and etc.

Thanks /b/ro
>>
People told me I would grow out of it that is was just a phase. 20 years have passed and only my reslove has changed.
>>
>>730571548
Its something ive wanted to tell him for the last 2ish years, but i cant even muster up the nerve to do so. Some brother i am....
>>
>>730571816
Write a letter, then. But DO IT.
>>
I just turned 21, im a neet, i dropped out of college nearly 3 years ago and havent done shit since. Idk what i want to do with my life but id rather kill myself than work some shit ass dead end job. I feel like a failure as a person and it doesn't even help my motivation to change.
>>
>>730571904
Ive been thinking of doing that for a while, guess now is the best time to start rather than later.
>>
I dropped out of college once because I spent the money and never told my parents about it. Recently I dropped out again of another college cause I'm tired of getting fully enrolled and not making money at my 23 years old. I feel like I gotta work in no natter what so I can earn money and start doing my art career as a second choice(like a hobbie) instead of studying it, which is filmmaking. And maybe go back in a few years to conclude college. Am I doing this right?
>>
>>730572165
Yes, it's better late than never. Your brother surely would appreciate it, anon. Be brave, be a good brother now.
>>
>>730572293
Thanks man, ill do my best
>>
I'm totally addicted to cocaine
>>
>>730553289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHqL48PHIeE
I don't care that you broke your elbow!
>>
>>730572359
No worries, lad.
>>
>>730572450
Same but with heroin
>>
>>730572450
>>730572864
At least I'm addicted to weed... I feel a bit better now
>>
>>730572864
Well on the bright side u get to sleep... I get to fuckin clean the shit out of everything... ya the shit is definitely cut with meth
>>
I want to fuck and marry a trap, Get a successful career ready and adopt a kid.
>>
>>730573111
This normie....
>>
>>730568329
True this. Struggling addict here too. It's not the kind of attention anyone would truly want. I would give anything to be sober and just feel like people don't notice me. Alot easier to fix that then learn to live sober again. And im a tall and handsome guy I just can't get off the shit >>730566277
>>
>>730572527

that poor nice guy tried to slay and didn't know how ):
>>
I fucking love you guys.
>>
I always fall for people who I know I have 0 chance with.
>>
>>730553289
My aunt has made it pretty clear she wants to fuck. She is pretty thic and she's been single for awhile now. Not bullshitting or anything, she really wants to fuck and honestly I'm pretty sure she would be a great fuck, I'd sorta hate to miss out on the experience.

The thing is I'm a virgin and I'm worried I'll regret it. But at the same time she is pretty fucking hot and I know my cousin hasn't gotten dick for awhile to and she is thicc to. What should I do? I feel like once I actually end up actually fucking her I'll lose all lot of this apprehension anyways.
>>
Trump supporters are retarded. People who follow or actively identify as Republican or Democrat are literally retarded rather than identifying by their ideas themselves. The democratic party isn't some idea , it's a collection of people predicated on maintaining power and influence to control American politics just as Republicans are and are they are all bought off by corporations.

Anyone against the idea of democratic socialism is just retarded. Democratic socialism is the compromise between capitalism and communism. It's about empowering the country and people in general.

You are all being brain washed.
>>
>>730574016
>muh tin foil
>>
>>730573941
Honestly if your aunt is wanting to fuck you, you should just do it. She's most likely experienced and won't put any pressure on you. She's just looking for a good time. Just use her for practice and to enrich and build yourself up and your confidence.

I've never done anything incest related but I've had sex with an older women who was a long time friend of my moms and we casually hook up 4-5 times a year. I'm 27 and she is 52.
>>
>>730574140
Nah it's true
>>
>>730573111
>addicted
>weed
Who the fuck laced your weed
>>
>>730574140
Keep drinking the kool aid man.

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>730574165
Fuck man I don't think I could hold myself back from fucking her atleast weekly, she wants to help train in me phlebotomy which is basically just drawing blood. It would be a pretty good excuse to go to her house every week and hit it. Thanks man. It's nice hearing some real advice, looking forward to it.
>>
>>730574169
I just feel pretty suicidal without it...
>>
>>730574453
That means you just need to focus on something you enjoy doing to keep it mind busy and active
>>
>>730573590

Everyone does until they start getting laid.
>>
>>730573590
Know how you feel
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.