[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what to do /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 24

File: Screenshot_2017-04-25-16-24-15.png (252KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-25-16-24-15.png
252KB, 1440x2560px
You know what to do /b/
>>
Then suck my big fat cock until you will don't forget me for the rest of your pathetic life.
>>
Why did you have to suck his dick though?
>>
>>730508850
winrar
>>
>>730508390
give us a run down first OP
>>
File: 1459259257482.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459259257482.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>730508850
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-25-16-32-53.png (242KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-25-16-32-53.png
242KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: file.png (246KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
246KB, 550x336px
>>730509288
>>
>>730509288
Was it bit though like was it bigger than mine? For uh research teehee
>>
File: kek.jpg (42KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
42KB, 596x628px
>>730508390
You contacted her, got fucking rekt and now want us to represent? AHAHHAAH gtfo faggot
>>
I'm having a stroke
>>
>>730509603
Honestly wish this won
>>
Look. I'm sorry about all that shit in the past. I got angry, I was a dick. I was working through a lot of shit. Coming to terms with my sexual identity. Look I don't really know how to start it so I just will. I'm gay.
>>
>>730510163
. Rolling
>>
Since you gave him head, can i get anal? I mean, it's only fair
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
tbh i dont really give a fuck about you, im just talkin to you for shits n giggles and a potential hook up
>>
This thread is dead
>>
>>730510163
Roll
>>
File: 7.png (199KB, 544x406px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
199KB, 544x406px
>>730510374
>5 consecutive replies before this one
>this thread is dead
you fuckin wut mate?
>>
>>730510356
rolling
>>
I just want you to know that I'm gay. My dad raped me last weekend and turned me into a faggot. I would also like you to know I like taking two dicks at the same time. Feels so much better than one. I would totally suck a guy off if you know someone.
>>
I'm sorry, I'm a little coked out and got emotional. You've clearly put everything in the past already and I'd like to get there. What are you up to? I have a ball and could get another. You, me, whoever you're seeing - we do a bunch of blow and you let me watch from the closet? How does that sound?
>>
>>730510530
It's dead because OP's bitch is too busy taking nigger dicks to respond
>>
>>730510724
fair enough
>>
>>730510163
Fuck it. Roll
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-25-16-48-38.png (263KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-25-16-48-38.png
263KB, 1440x2560px
>>
OP lives. I'm just at work
>>
>>730511020
pls respond I showed you my penis
>>
>>730511020
listen here lady, you better respond or i am going to make some calls.
i know people.
>>
>>730511141
oh ok good
>>
>>730511242
roll
>>
Send a pic of a deodorant bottle up your ass and then we can talk more, slut.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
>>730511020
You stupid whore, you better answer or I'm coming to rape you right now. Prepare for an anal devastation that makes Hiroshima look like a fucking joke. Going to smash your ass so hard you get pregnant from a butt fucking that makes you forget how to do math. I'll fix your slurring speech with the end of my dick kissing your throat from your asshole. You dumb bitch, I'll cum in your cup of tea and when you go to drink it I'll just smash you in the face with it, flip you over and start turning your ass inside out with my dick. You dumb bitch, GOD DAMNIT I JUST WANT TO FUCK YOUR DUMB ASS WHILE YOU MAKE THOSE STUPID NOISES THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. My dick is diamonds right now, I'm coming to prepare a cream pie that would make Gordon Ramsay blush like a school girl.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-25-16-54-04.png (262KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-25-16-54-04.png
262KB, 1440x2560px
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me . Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging movingg up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Mmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy, Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me . Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
>>730511768
please ban this nigga
>>
Mmmmm i'm stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Zingers ting my ingus.
>>
Because i cant copy text with the app im using i will send super long rolls
>>
>>730511813
please take a look at the rules, newfriend
https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
haha sorry that was my friend, but would you want to see my dick though?
>>
>>730511958
>implying i haven't been using 4chan for years
>>
Mmmmm i'm stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
>>730512123
>>
>>
>>730511813
>>
>>730512123
I wans't implying anything since I outwardly called you a newfriend.
>>
>>730512142
KYS YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>730512324
Mmmmm i'm stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have anon straddling me anon sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything anon are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
>>730512324
>>
>>730512324
>>
>>
>>730512425
>>
>>730512536
>>
>>730512536
Mmmmm i'm stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now bb
>>
>>730512536
Roll
>>
>>730512596
>>
>>730512557
>>
>>730512644
>>
File: 1414899644264.png (105KB, 627x520px) Image search: [Google]
1414899644264.png
105KB, 627x520px
>>730511487
>>730511510
>>730511543
>>730511569
>>730511606
>>730511618
>Not just replying "reroll" to the original instead of spamming
>>
FYI...your mom gave me herpes
>>
>>730512702
>>
File: thHY53ZAVG.jpg (14KB, 240x168px) Image search: [Google]
thHY53ZAVG.jpg
14KB, 240x168px
>>730512666
>Mmmmm i'm stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
>>730512811
>>
She aint replying guys.
>>
>>730512907
>>
>>730508799
I'll check em!
>>
>>730512967
>>
>>730512702
>>
File: 147.jpg (22KB, 403x432px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
22KB, 403x432px
>>
>>730513072
>>
SUK ME DIK LULE
>>
>>730512702
i fucking loled
>>
>>730513166
>>
>>730513181
>>
>>730513213
>>
This is now a cringe thread
>>
>>730513261
>>
>>
File: crazy.gif (526KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.gif
526KB, 300x169px
>>
>>730513000
winrar
>>
>>730513349
>>
File: 1445488027633-1.jpg (81KB, 656x721px) Image search: [Google]
1445488027633-1.jpg
81KB, 656x721px
when the autism kicks in
>>
>>730513417
>>
>>730513213
>>
>>
>>730513441
>>
>>730513213
I think it's more than one nigga. Look at the timestamps.

Also, I think this copy pasta is a thing in text roll threads now. It's like the bannana of these kinds of threads.
>>
>>730513520
>>
>>730512741
>>730512666
>>730512644
>>730512616
>>730512596
>>730512557
>>730512536
>>730512530
>>730512471
>>730512425
>>730512424
>>730512270
>>730512257
>>730512168
>>730512142
>>730511831
>>730511801
>>730511768
>>730511759
>>730511728
>>730511675
>>730511618
>>730511606
>>730511569
>>730511543
>>730511510
>>730511487
>>730510356

This level of autism is absolutely fascinating. Check it out, the first post was made, maybe lovingly crafted by anon, chucking to himself along the way, he types that captcha in and waits. He waits patiently for 10 minutes while his baby of a post garnered absolutely no attention. At the 10 minute mark he fills out that captcha every 30 seconds for his repetitive amalgamation of erotic words and really slapdash narrative. He then does this until the thread is dead and then echoes to himself, alone in the remnants of a shit, empty thread devoid of any real satisfaction except wondering "Why am I like this" as he drives even other sperglords away.
>>
>>730513550
>>
>>730513717
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby
>>
>>730513550
Kek I bet he has 4chan gold so he can shitpost faster
>>
File: thTA1ILD0F.jpg (13KB, 300x184px) Image search: [Google]
thTA1ILD0F.jpg
13KB, 300x184px
>>730513550
>>
>>730513754
>>
>>730513550
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you beging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
>>730513754
>>
>>730513441
>Mmmmm i'm stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Will it ever end?
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging movingup and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
>>730513984
>>
>>730513852
Mmmmm i'm stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby
>>
>>730513984
>>
File: 1461000346328.jpg (71KB, 691x510px) Image search: [Google]
1461000346328.jpg
71KB, 691x510px
>>730513550
shitposting at it's finest
>>
>>730514062
>>
>>730511813
>>
I POST TWO JUST TO BE SURE
>>
>>730514062
Mmmmm i'm stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have OP IS A FAGGOT CUCK AND SHOULD AN HERO HIMSELFyou straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]
>>
>>730508390
wtf. 1440x2560 resolution?
You use a plasma screen tv as your phone?
>>
>>730514403
>>
>>730514062
ssssshhhh... this kind of reaction is exactly how the fucking banana started.
>>
>>730514403
Samsung galaxy S8 my man
>>
>>730514410
>>730514403
>>730514229
>>730514213
>>730514207
>>
Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real
've felt this way before so insecure
Crawling in my skin Mmmmm i'm stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
These wounds
>>
>>730514410
>Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]
>>
>>730511242
Interesting shit. rolling for this
>>
>>730514646
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]
>>
>>
File: thRU1W6NCB.jpg (8KB, 129x192px) Image search: [Google]
thRU1W6NCB.jpg
8KB, 129x192px
Corey Scott Feldman is an American actor and singer. He became well known during the 1980s, with roles as a youth in films such as The Fox and the Hound, Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, Gremlins, Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing The Goonies, Stand by Me, The Lost Boys and The 'Burbs.
>>
>>730514571
lol top kek
>>
Ṃ̢̧̱̱̮̠̜͎̠͚̠͈͕̊ͤ̎ͧ͂̈̃̊͑̄͞m̨̨̦͚̫̼̳̳̫̦̖̗͗ͮ̐͋ͦ̂ͦ̂͋͗͑̀m̷̾́ͪ̐͂̉ͦ͂͊̀̊́͐͏͈̻̣͇̭͎̙̖̻̗̖̟ͅͅm̧̛̤̙͍̩̩͈̤̻̺̥̬̦̘͓͙̍̉ͣͭ̉̃̋͋̾̄̍ͭ̈́͆͗ͫ̋ͅm̸͚͉͓̦̖̬͈̯͚͌͋́̒̑̓̃ͧ̊̾̄̓̉́̆̚͘͢ͅ ̭̯̬̥̘̤͎̞̱̬̅͗̄̽͜͡i̴̴͚̣͚̺̼̻̱̳͔̣̲͆͋̎̔̓͂̔ͬͬ́́͒͛ͭ̿̾͟͜͟m̶̡̨̲̪̫̖̣̣͓̭͎͔̼̞̬͓̤̰̺͆̑̈́̔ ̶̻̟͉͇͎̰̺͈̝̞̝̻̪̰͐̆̊ͫ͆̈́ͣͪͣ̅̈́̒ͤ̀͘͜s̸͙̹̻̜̑̾ͦ͐͆ͫ̆ͨ͜͝͠ͅt̵̟̰̤͕̠̺̝̤͎̭͚͎̂̾̌̍ͧ͂̆̋̆͋͑ͨ̿́͌́̕͢ͅr̷̡̩̗͖̣͓̱͖ͬ̿ͤ̎̒̅͑̃̿̀͛ͤͪ͋ͪͧ͘̕ơ̢̩̣͍̰̋͐͊͂̋ͬ̾k̸̢͍̠̬̹͎̀ͬͯͭ͌́ͪ̂̒͟͞ͅi̴̸̢̜̲̙͈̜͙̪̝̣̘̤̱̝͍̓̎ͤ̆ͧ̚͡ͅͅṋ̷̢͖̪̻̺͎̳̪̣̟̰͉͚̙̼͍̹̳̐̃͛ͭͭ̆̑ͧ͗ͨ̇͐ͩg̢̗̪͔̝̫͓̗̬̦̗̞̠̩͉̓̃̋̌̾́ͮ̆ͬ̊̂̅̏̎ͮ ̢͕̬̹̦̹̰͆ͯ́̒̕̕̕͡ͅm̮͍͔̗̞̲̣ͣ͛̌͋͢ẙ̰͙̱͈̼̪̻̮̤̮͖͍͓͈̜̝̭̦͕̐̑̐ͪ̐̇̿́͢ ͉͔͙̞̫͕͎ͨ̓̿̃ͩ͑̄̆ͯͪͯ̀͝͝d̴̦͖͙̣̘̺̹͆̉̐͂ͦ͘͘i̷̟̙͈̟ͧ͊̄̇͘c̴̶̢̫̼̺̤͓̥̦͉̦͓͎̰͉͉̘̼͈̖̐̍͐ͭͩ̇͒͑̀͂͂ͫ̋̎́̚̚͠k̛̘̤͓̬͔̯͊̈́̏̈ͩ́̈̀͂̐͊̃ͤͭ̓ ͉̻̟͉͈̯̜̰͚̲̤̼͓͓̥̲̳͉ͪ̾ͬ̑ͨ͜ͅṱ̝̰̮͙̫̦ͮ͋͛͑͋͐͌̇ͫͭͤ͆ͬͧ̑̎̆̚͜
>>
>>730514822
>>
The Needle Drop is a blog/vlog synonymous with creator Anthony Fantano, self-described as "the Internet's Busiest Music Nerd". Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]
Fantano examines "rock, pop, electronic, metal, hip hop and experimental music" via video and audio reviews
>>
>>730515104
what the actual fuck
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby .
>>
>>730515195
f̷̶̺̟̠͕͓̜͚͔̯͉̲̯̻̑͆̅̎̽ͦͣ͛u̶̮̼̦͖̘̞̰̦̥̭͊ͨ͂͆̆̽ͬ̀͘c̴̻̮̤̟̻̩̦͕̙̫ͭͮ̓k̡̗̘̭̜̝̼̒̂̓̾̓̄ͩ̋ͬͪ͋ ̴̭̮͖͕̯̗̹͓̝̲͓̌ͫ̒ͣ̀ͭ̆̊̀͆͂͌̽ͩ̕͢͜ͅō̷̵̘͚̱̻̹͓̞͓͓̜͙̣͕̯͚͌̈̌ͫͯ̌̐̃ͦ͌ͭ͞ͅf̷̝̜̝̞̭͙ͯ͑͂̓ͮ̾̃̍ͯ͜f̨͔̤̹͎͍̖͎͂ͮͧ͌͌ͯ̔ ̧͓̗̝̩͓̰̭̙̟̯̳̰̖͕̂̑ͮ̒̽̐ͯ̽̎ͩ͐̑̓ͬ̍̀̚͟͟ͅn̢̻̻̦͚̺̤̺̳̗̲̭̩̓̽ͮͩ̐̇̽͗̀̀͝ȅ̲͍̗͙̻̲ͣ̓̍͠ͅw̘̹̣̪̙̬̤̻͇̫̲̬̗͙͎͎̒͑̏̇͊̌͊ͪ͑̀́ͅf̨̛͙͖͚̮̟͙̯͈͚̰ͤ̿́ͭ̔̅͑̆͒ͦ͒̌̍̐͂̃͐̇͢͜ą̴̡͉̮̬̩̯̝̻͚̗͕͕̫̻̜̟̪͖ͭ͆̔ͣ̓̀̚͞ͅģ̧̨̹̗̰̻̤͙͚̮̳ͬ͌ͦͪ̍̇̿̓͡
̢̡̢̧̧̦͕̯̺̞̱̰̭͚͉̟̳̓ͬ̆ͩͩͤ̉̉̿ͮͭf̷̶̺̟̠͕͓̜͚͔̯͉̲̯̻̑͆̅̎̽ͦͣ͛u̶̮̼̦͖̘̞̰̦̥̭͊ͨ͂͆̆̽ͬ̀͘c̴̻̮̤̟̻̩̦͕̙̫ͭͮ̓k̡̗̘̭̜̝̼̒̂̓̾̓̄ͩ̋ͬͪ͋ ̴̭̮͖͕̯̗̹͓̝̲͓̌ͫ̒ͣ̀ͭ̆̊̀͆͂͌̽ͩ̕͢͜ͅō̷̵̘͚̱̻̹͓̞͓͓̜͙̣͕̯͚͌̈̌ͫͯ̌̐̃ͦ͌ͭ͞ͅf̷̝̜̝̞̭͙ͯ͑͂̓ͮ̾̃̍ͯ͜f̨͔̤̹͎͍̖͎͂ͮͧ͌͌ͯ̔ ̧͓̗̝̩͓̰̭̙̟̯̳̰̖͕̂̑ͮ̒̽̐ͯ̽̎ͩ͐̑̓ͬ̍̀̚͟͟ͅn̢̻̻̦͚̺̤̺̳̗̲̭̩̓̽ͮͩ̐̇̽͗̀̀͝ȅ̲͍̗͙̻̲ͣ̓̍͠ͅw̘̹̣̪̙̬̤̻͇̫̲̬̗͙͎͎̒͑̏̇͊̌͊ͪ͑̀́ͅf̨̛͙͖͚̮̟͙̯͈͚̰ͤ̿́ͭ̔̅͑̆͒ͦ͒̌̍̐͂̃͐̇͢͜ą̴̡͉̮̬̩̯̝̻͚̗͕͕̫̻̜̟̪͖ͭ͆̔ͣ̓̀̚͞ͅģ̧̨̹̗̰̻̤͙͚̮̳ͬ͌ͦͪ̍̇̿̓͡
̧͓̗̝̩͓̰̭̙̟̯̳̰̖͕̂̑ͮ̒̽̐ͯ̽̎ͩ͐̑̓ͬ̍̀̚͟͟ͅn̢̻̻̦͚̺̤̺̳̗̲̭̩̓̽ͮͩ̐̇̽͗̀̀͝ȅ̲͍̗͙̻̲ͣ̓̍͠ͅw̘̹̣̪̙̬̤̻͇̫̲̬̗͙͎͎̒͑̏̇͊̌͊ͪ͑̀́ͅf̨̛͙͖͚̮̟͙̯͈͚̰ͤ̿́ͭ̔̅͑̆͒ͦ͒̌̍̐͂̃͐̇͢͜ą̴̡͉̮̬̩̯̝̻͚̗͕͕̫̻̜̟̪͖ͭ͆̔ͣ̓̀̚͞ͅģ̧̨̹̗̰̻̤͙͚̮̳ͬ͌ͦͪ̍̇̿̓͡
̢̡̢̧̧̦͕̯̺̞̱̰̭͚͉̟̳̓ͬ̆ͩͩͤ̉̉̿ͮͭ
>>
File: man with gr8musictas.png (93KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
man with gr8musictas.png
93KB, 300x204px
>>730515104
Fantano examines "rock, pop, electronic, metal, hip hop and experimental music" via video and audio reviewsMmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby
>>
>>730511675
rolling come on doubles
>>
>>730515380
must reroll
>>
4chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. (Pant)
>>
>>730514403
LG G4
>>
>>730515374
Piero Scaruffi is an Italian-American freelance software consultant and university lecturer who maintains a music website on which his reviews are published. Scaruffi also stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby .
>>
File: 1492928328800.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492928328800.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>730515554
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby .
>>
Ron Jeremys 6 sneaky tricks to make MY dick bigger.
>>
>>730515591
>>
>>
>>730515693
>>
>>730508390
ight fuck you to than bitch
>>
File: fatfuck.png (92KB, 210x297px) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.png
92KB, 210x297px
>>730515693
>>
>>
I'm just trying to see porn on youtube. Is this the wrong post.
>>
>>730516256
>>
>>
RERALL?
>>
>>730508390
>>
>>730514098
MODS
>>
>>730514730
MODS
>>
>>730516581
come rerererereroll
>>
>>730516707
>>
>>
>>730516824
MODS
hacker spam fag detected
>>
>>730516975
>>
File: b31.jpg (362KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
b31.jpg
362KB, 1000x500px
We are witnessing a modern masterpiece of autism!
>>
>>730517097
>>
>>730517097
>>
>>730517055
>>730517377
Ok Op you faggot deliver
>>
>>730517581
>>
Gold
>>
>>730517793
>>
Mmmm
>>
>>730517581
I agree, as annoying as the shitposting was. Op should deliver.
>>
>>730513072
4chan doesnt troll; 4chan gets trolled
>>
>>730518163
>>
>>730518220
>>730518292
>>730518318
>>
File: yesplease.gif (2MB, 265x210px) Image search: [Google]
yesplease.gif
2MB, 265x210px
Send her this
>>
Have i ever told you about the definition of insanity?
>>
>>730518581
>>
>>730518905
>>
>>730515673
See, this is why this faggot got shot
>>
>>730519200
>>
Well this thread turned cancerous
>>
>>730519746
>>
>>730519888
>>
>>730519976
>>
>>730520069
>>
this was a good thread
>>
If I wanted to hear the pointless same crap over and over again I'd listen to my gf
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.