[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you regret /b/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 17

File: download.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
What do you regret /b/?
>>
>>730470113
I regret not being able to manage my exgirlfriend's low sex drive. It drove me mad and I hurt her really bad...3 years together gone. I'm not able to connect with people anymore.

I'm so sorry Noelia
>>
>>730470113
Not trying to be with Skyler while I had a real chance.
>>
picking up my first drink
>>
>>730470113

I regret not fucking my goddaughter when I had the chance.
>>
>>730470113
i don't regret anything. every fucking thing i've ever done has been balls out perfect. yeah, i'm that guy.
>>
>>730470804

Word... Hope your battle is a sober one, bruh.
>>
>>730470804
hahahah, i've been drinking like a fucking fish for 38 years and i'm on top of the world pretty much. so there goes the "alcohol ruins you" theory. shit clocks tickin, Ricky
>>
>>730470113
Putting magnetballs in my ass when i was 14. I couldnt get them out after so i needed to visit a doctor and i was so ashamed. I am in a relationship with a woman but my parents still think that i am gay
>>
going to my friend's house on mother's day. i'm now crippled have to go to therapy, go in a standing frame two times a day.
>>
>>730470113
the chicken sandwich frim mcds last night
>>
>>730470113
going on /b/
>>
>>730470892

its a battle but ill get there m8. you too!

>>730471072

you haven't gotten over it in 38 years? congrats anon
>>
>>730471093
who the fuck eats at micky d's? fucking shit tier nigger food. they decided about 10 years ago that they were only going to market to nig nogs, and it shows
>>
>>730471418

I'm 9 months in, and I still dream about drinking. Given that I drank for 30 years before I quit, I guess that's normal.

Serenity, Courage, Wisdom, yo...
>>
>>730471072
Perfect example for the exception confirms the rule
>>
>>730470113
So fucking much
>>
>>730471418
>you haven't gotten over it in 38 years
what's to get over? everything i do, i come out on top, it's almost a joke now. i could fall ass backwards into a pile of shit and come out smelling like a rose. my wife just sits back and laughs. i don't play the lottery, but if i did i'd probably win the damn thing. i have no idea why this is, it just is
>>
>>730471570
well thank god i'm the exception. i'd hate to be the fuckup that i see a lot of people be
>>
Not finishing my A levels.
>>
>>730471634
what does make you that confident? What are u doing, where do u live?
>>
Before my mom died I yelled at her and said pretty harsh shit. I was justified at the moment but two weeks later she died so I had no time to apologize
>>
File: simpsons.png (475KB, 623x463px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.png
475KB, 623x463px
Too much
>>
>>730471932
What did you say to her?
>>
>>730471757
experience makes me this confident. i've never failed. i've always been so needed and required with my skill set that i could pretty much write my own ticket. take that and pair it with great instincts and negotiating skills, plus a good eye for the NASDAQ and real estate market, and bam. instant millionaire. well, not instant, but pretty young to make that money and not be a rock star or some such shit
>>
I tried to be friends with my gf's best friend just so I'd feel comfortable knowing some people in her friend group. I'm a total fucking idiot, shes now my ex gf because she thought I was cheating on her and all my friends told me this was a big no no. She was the girl of my dreams and she told me in 2 years if I don't get another gf she would come back for me. 2 years have passed and I came back to her. She tells me she still loves me but claims that life for her is too hectic for a relationship right now. I'm so sad because she's the only thing I need
>>
>>730470113
Honestly? I don't regret anything. It takes everything we are to become what we are. I personally am happy with myself. Even through all the painful events and the joyous ones.
I just hope that's enough in the end
>>
>>730472020
Called her some pretty mean names and I said I hated her. I was 14 at the time and she was the greatest friend I ever had.
>>
>>730472055
>I'm so sad because she's the only thing I need
no, just no. this is the worst fucking mistake you can ever make in your life. many many more women and i'm willing to bet that one of them has your name on her. don't wait on that girl, she's damn sure not waiting on you.
>>
>>730472047
why is a selfmade millionaire like you still on /b instead of enjoying a real life? i would much rather travel the world and expolore this huge planet instead of discussing about shit in this authistc chan
>>
File: 1462809806345.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1462809806345.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>730472146
>dead mom
>she was the greatest friend I ever had
>>
>>730471932

That sucks, I'm sorry, man. The last thing I said to my mom was "can you leave me alone for a while?" She died three months later, having left me alone the whole time.

If there is an afterlife, I'm sure she's not holding a grudge.
>>
>>730472201
I knew the first thing someone would say is this. I'm in denial of that fact. I can't get it through my head. I'm absolutely hopeless with people and dating so I feel like she was the only person who would love me. I'm completely aware of the facts but I'm still so caught up in her
>>
>>730472334
>The last thing I said to my mom was "can you leave me alone for a while?"
>mom dies

fucking hilarious
>>
I regret putting that damn red sock with my white clothes. It made me depressed for the rest of my life.
>>
Fucking this guy
>>
>>730472445

Well, yeah, I guess it is kinda funny, but now I fully expect that when I die, she'll be standing there in the afterlife asking "Was that long enough? Eh?"
>>
>>730472269
you obviously don't understand the term "millionaire"

my money is in real estate mostly. my net worth is in the millions. that doesn't mean i can go to the bank and take out a million dollars. my liquid assets are probably around $40 grand that i could put my hands on today. i have a lot of money also tied up in guns and guitars. my farm i live on is worth about $800k, you get the picture. but i'm also perfectly happy where i am, living at home with the wife and our pups
>>
Not putting myself out there more.

28 and single... No end in sight.

I have a good job and a good future, just hard to see it when theres no one to spend it with.
>>
Fucking a nigger chick. Sh e begged me for a year. First chance I had I fucked her. Cost me $35,000 in child support. And the kid Won't even acknowledge me.
>>
>>730472334
My mom was a drunk and shit like that so she was trying to get better and towards the end she was clean. Got on meds and found a therapist she liked. I'm sorry about your mom anon. I'm sure she loves you
>>
File: 4chan.gif (1MB, 273x198px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.gif
1MB, 273x198px
fucked my ex-friends gf right before their wedding, they had it all planned out and we were celebrating another friends birthday i got really drunk and woke up with her still ontop of me, we were real good friends, but oh well shit happens
>>
>>730472055
y then don't you regret you're an idiot?
>>
>>730472269
oh, and by the way, the reason i'm on 4chin right now is because my wife had to do a business trip so i'm a bachelor for 24 hours. oh, i forgot to mention, she's a big mucky muck VP with a major bank, on top of everything else, she still works and pulls down 120k a year. the hits just keep rolling it
>>
>>730471090

just tell us what happened and stop baiting for someone to ask.

I fucking hate people who dont get straight to the point. It reaks of atention seaking and insecurity
>>
File: 1460755519989.jpg (28KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1460755519989.jpg
28KB, 500x366px
>was supposed to go on a business trip for 6-7 months.
>gf dumped me on the 6th week, just before first home holiday
>continued with the project, and this week it ends after 14 months abroad
>made good money, but I don't think this is something you sacrifice for money
>mfw I am coming home next week and nobody is waiting me
>>
>>730471090
>go in a standing frame two times a day
if you get a strike in the 10th frame, it counts twice i think
>>
>>730472865
That is the whole thing a regret. If that whole thing hadn't happened I wouldn't have gotten depressed and I might have been happy. If I weren't such an autismo in social situations then I would have understood not to do what I did.
>>
>>730472270
>>730472445

So much edge
>>
>>730470113

>i was 17, many moons ago
>very few friends but i didn't care, best friend was way cool off-the-grid type hermit guy who lived deep in the woods, way the fuck out there in a kickass prepper cabin, dude was chiller than The Dude
>learned i was adopted, even though parents originally denied it
>went apeshit, did bad things, very bad
>after doing bad shit, went off to live deep in the woods with Chill Old Hermit Guy
>he stayed cool, never tried the rape or weird shit, life got good again for a long while
>one day many months later, discover hermit guy had "borrowed" $50 from my wallet without asking
>went apeshit, did very bad things, left him there, fuckmylife, left and went many states away
>fast forward something like 10 years
>decide to search for birth family
>have cash money, hire great lawyer
>results come in
>the father's name
>i knew the father
>oh fuck me fuck me fuck me
>father was the hermit guy
>what have i done?
>have wimped out on an hero multiple times since, instead i am drinking myself to death

i'm sorry dad, i just didn't know it was you
>>
>>730473159
>>730473192

goddamn guys, come on. get a fucking grip. you can't be so fucked up that you can't get a girl. jeeze, the bitches are fucking begging for it. man the fuck up and make me proud of you.
>>
>>730470787

but Skyler's not even two, how could you?????
>>
>>730472653

why the fuck would you do that!? jesus christ... dumbass. you ruined your own life
>>
File: sad.jpg (5KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
5KB, 242x200px
I don't regret nothing, I just learn.. just say to myself that its just life. that i wouldn't be the person that i am NOW,
>>
>>730473409
Skyler's guitar game is weak as all fuck
>>
>>730471077

so how big is your girlfriend's dick? Mom guesses 4 inches but I bet at least 6.
>>
>>730473457
he broke the first rule of fucking nigger girls. always come in their mouth
>>
>>730470113
I regret that I once gave a shit.
Life's better once you stop doing that.
>>
>>730473159

We will always be here waiting for you
>>
>>730471530

dude, the fantasies of kicking everyone out of the house, filling the fridge with beer and steak/bacon, and going on a week-long bender

....fml.....oh that sounds so fucking good right now....
>>
>>730472613

you sound like someone who got a hand out from daddy or grampa/nana and had a leg up and went from there.

>iMadeItOnMyOwnGuys.jpg
>>
>>730473460
this guy gets it. anything i would change would change me, so that's not the way to go.
>>
>>730473581
My nigga
>>
>>730473617
>going on a week-long bender
hell, i do that about every 2 weeks. week on, week off
>>
>>730473567

the rule is YOU DONT FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>>730473581

hurr durr im 14 and on 4chan
>>
>>730473667
i grew up in a 400 square foot sheet metal trailer asshole. with mom, dad, and 2 sisters. so fuck you, no you don't know shit.
>>
File: 1466043414731.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1466043414731.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>Went away on internship to another country (mandatory)
>Start chattin' up some 8/10 waifu material on fb
>Knew her for a while but never really spoke much
>Clicked fucking magically
>Goes on for 2 months
>Helps me get over my ex of 2 years
>Tells her I'm coming back for a week in a month's time
>She's all happy and shit
>Three days later
>She's crying and saying she can't do this anymore
>Also says how there's someone else as well "who came in at the right time at the right place"
>mfw I can't believe just three days I spend £320 on flight tickets and one big reason for going back is rekt
>Already told family I was coming back
>Couldn't just cancel it
>Not sure if refund would've been given anyway
>mfw I went back literally only because I bought that fucking ticket

I gave up on women after that point. That wasn't the only bad time I had with them but that was the final straw that broke this camel's back. I'm just not fucking bothering and I'm doing goddamn dandy ever since.
>>
>>730473678
THXZ
>>
i turned down sex when i was 13 with one girl, then again when i was 14 with another. i was just too awkward generally, but got attention because i was attractive at the time (i had that boyish good looks girls like until they're 20 when they start going after more manly guys generally)

so i was then bullied for being gay when i wasn't, and my confidence was destroyed. mid twenties now. i have to stop myself from thinking about it, because dwelling on the fact i should have been having sex for 13 years, physical closeness for 13 years, a social life for 13 years etc, when I instead have nothing, makes me want to lie down on a train track
>>
My biggest regret is stealing so much money from my family when i was younger to buy drugs and booze. They never forgave me mentally. I'm always looked down upon
>>
>>730472653

RacistMadeUpBullshit.rtf

Get the fuck out of here you faggot.
Nobody wants your Kentucky/Tennessee as sprinkled with lousiana pepper style story.

FAGGOT
>>
File: memememe.jpg (37KB, 465x382px) Image search: [Google]
memememe.jpg
37KB, 465x382px
>>730473864
>>
>>730473864
You sound like a supreme edgelord.

>I can fall backwards into shit and smell like roses

>surfs traps on b.

lel

nobody believes you anon.
>>
>>730473982
that's a good one. but still, all my shit is true. believe it or not, i have no reason to make shit up
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 474x595px
Regret the way my relationship with now exgf ended. Lost job, apartment and we had to move out. She went back to parents and I became homeless for 4 months in middle of winter. Had to wait that whole time to get the help I asked for. Got help and since beginning this month got a job as a machine operator and waiting for first salary to come in to see what I can afford per month for apartment, bills, food money and all that.

Meanwhile exgf hasn't done a thing to improve her life except abandon friends, made new friends and has a new bf. Apparently she became chubbier/fat and new bf is ugly.

I know I can get better and my requirements for future gfs is higher then before. ( don't want a lazy cunt) but can't seem to forget her. My female best friend says I need to talk to her to end that chapter and be able to move on. Don't feel it.

What do?
>>
>>730474111
>nobody believes you anon.
don't give a fuck. i'm the one sitting here on easy fucking street.
>>
>>730474202

that's cool but you are coming across as an arrogant prick
>>
>>730474202
I own a large house and rent the rooms out, have a fine ass girlfriend and make 80k a year. I'm on easy street too anon I'm just not a pretentious piece of shit like yourself.
>>
>>730474153

life can be harsh sometimes. Im sorry for the hardship you went through
>>
>>730474153
a hard break is what you need. picture her as dead, she does not exist anymore. guys can do this, girls can't. get rid of anything that you have that is connected to her (i would assume you already have, but you sound like a hanger on). to you, she should not exist on this planet. that will fix this within a couple of weeks. if not, you have problems
>>
>>730474309
but i am an arrogant prick. that's the whole fucking point. you still don't get it
>>
>>730474202

You sound like a pretentious bastard that is very lonely on the inside
>>
>>730474321
i'm not pretentious, i'm a tree farmer
>>
>>730474385
Thanks for the support. But all that hardship means I am tough and knowledgeable enough to get a grip on that kind of situation and it made me not give a fuck to most things these days, but my exgf... Dunno how to stop thinking about her in the most random of times
>>
>>730474571
>very lonely on the inside
ahhh, you got me there. i'm so fucking lonely on the inside. actually, i'm kind of pink on the inside i'm guessing. god, what a stupid girly thing to say
>>
>>730470113
>What do you regret /b/?

The past is gone, no point in dwelling on it. That said, there was this one chick I ******really****** wish I'd had a second chance to bang. I think about her a lot. But the relationship is long gone and she is actually deceased by this time, so there's not much I can do about it.
>>
>>730474745
ok anon, get the shovel
>>
>>730474461
Hmm I'll keep that in mind thank you.
>>
>>730470113
I regret coming to this board every day and having to scroll through threads like this.
>you're answering me anon
I'm saging you, anon, so others like me do not have to go through this shit.
>You wasted your time writing this post!
That's what I also regret doing.
>kek anon
Lol
>>
File: image.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>730474815
>>
>>730474692

You´ve been through much tougher shit than trying to forget your "chubby" ex. You´re a better man after all the hardship you went through. You dont need this kind of doubt in your life. Move forward
>>
regret having sexual feelings for hot sister growing up. No indication the feeling was mutual either. I put way too much mental energy into fantasizing about her, and fapping. When that could have been spent working out and approaching others.

I dont think about her like that really, but whenever I see her and we are alone (we are grown up now in 30's) its like dangling a bag of crack infront of a recovered addict.
>>
>>730474725

You´re on an anonymous website talking about how fucking great you are and how you dont give a shit.

You reek of weakness
>>
>>730474745
you know, that reminds me of something from my teenage days. i do have something i regret. this one girl that i really liked, we were kind of best friends but we fucked around sexually some too. she ended up marrying some other guy i didn't even know. they moved into a neighborhood down the street from where i lived at the time. i saw them drive by one day, and she looked at me with what i can only say is the sadest look i've ever seen on a woman. it was like she was silently calling "save me" looking out the window of that car. i felt bad about that for about 10 minutes, then we fired up a fat joint and snorted some coke and i forgot about it until now.
>>
File: image.png (138KB, 869x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138KB, 869x645px
>>730474955
That's true. Tbh I'm just curious what words will be said when we do eventually encounter each other. That's what is bugging my mind randomly
>>
File: 54914702_p0.png (660KB, 826x1166px) Image search: [Google]
54914702_p0.png
660KB, 826x1166px
>>730470113
having a thing about being proffesional and not fucking my friends or workmates

and now its only a few one night stands that have stopped me being a wizard
>>
>>730475074

kek you fucking creep
>>
>>730475153
>You reek of weakness
naw, i'm just bored and waiting on my wife to get home. that and i've been drinking since she left yesterday and haven't slept
>>
>>730475195

I´ve spent alot of time also wondering that with some of my ex´s, and you know what? That moment never came. It´s over. gone. done.
>>
>>730475195
break the arm, walk away. break the arm, walk away
>>
>>730475195
this is true. i saw something that was attributed to a slope philosopher, i can't remember who or exactly what, but to paraphrase, it went like this.

if you are always sad and regretful, you are living in the past
if you are always nervous and apprehensive, you are living in the future
the only way to be happy is to live int he present

that's not it exactly, but you get the gist of my drift
>>
>>730475889
isnt that one of the Buddhas ones
>>
>>730472047
FOS
>>
>>730476006
might be, i don't remember but it makes good sense
>>
>>730470113
my waifu asked me to go to the gym with her and I beta'ed out and said no. Now I literally think about that almost everyday.
>>
I regret having met my first girlfriend.

I regret having not dropped highschool sooner.

I regret not locking that chick down last year.
>>
>>730474202
What do you look for in a company's balance sheet to determine their current stock evaluation? Time limit no Google
>>
>>730476112
whatever dude, i've already argued this with 3 other guys that think i'm FOS. the money just keeps rolling in
>>
>>730476278
i like value stocks, but they aren't paying what i'm used to getting out of them. that's why i'm in bonds now until the market blows up again. and yes, i missed the trump rally, i thought the fed would try to fuck him so i didn't get in
>>
>>730476281
Answer my questions.... what do you think about the current real estate market? What economic indicators do you use to determine the state of the economy?
>>
Verbally battering my ex after she believed her friend's lies, basically saying I thought she was worthless.
>>
>>730476410
Two solid minutes for google....
>>
>>730476518
sorry pal, my life does consist of more than immediately responding to your posts
>>
>>730476569
I don't care how successful you think you are, no Savvy investor would ever be content to never own/buy another property, you can always make more.
>>
>>730470113
i regret not fucking that 13-yr-old boy who literally kept begging me for it
>>
>>730476913
Tell me more
>>
>>730476828
well, that's the difference between you and me. i remember when real estate tanked in the early '90s, and i avoided the loss because i was in utility stocks. so i look at everything with a eye to history.
>>
>>730470113
That i wasnt motivated enough to stand up this afternoon to buy more beer. Now im drunk have nothing left and am even less motivated.
>>
>>730470113
Not fucking the first girl that offered.

I was 16 and a "good boy" raised in a Christian home but even my parents were trying to get me laid. They knew I needed it but they wouldn't explicitly tell me and I was too dumb to realize it. (That traditional Protestant sexual repression is a killer, folks.) My dad tried multiple times to set me up and I always messed up. So when one girl finally fell for me and was ready to have at it, I was an all-around idiot about it.

I turned her down and didn't get another chance for a long time.

When it's right, recognize it's right and do it. If you miss it, you miss a critical step in social development. I plateaued for a long time and now, 40 years later, the long-term ramifications of being so terribly behind the social development curve are too awful to enumerate.
>>
>>730477361
I love virgins/ virginal guys find a weirdo girl like me
>>
>>730477504
Weirdo girls are cool and I love 'em. But you probably missed the part where I said my screw-up was 40 years ago. I'm too old for the kind of weirdo girls I could have loved back then and, besides, I've had relationships.

All that leads me to another regret, though not a big one. It could be a good cautionary tale for some of the young "virginal" guys on here.

Never watch camgirls. Lots of them are seemingly perfect weirdos that you'll want to rescue/love/fuck. They can get under your skin. Next thing you know, you're a lot poorer with absolutely nothing to show for it. Unless you love wasting (potentially lots of) money, just stay away.
>>
>>730470113
Fucking my 9 years old step sister when i was 17. if wasnt force, she was just curious. Still , I should have acted better like Jesuschrist.
>>
lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>SnapchatY.me
thank me later
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.