[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b/ sex life with my GF is in the shitter, but there is alot

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: bidets.jpg (27KB, 564x420px) Image search: [Google]
bidets.jpg
27KB, 564x420px
So /b/ sex life with my GF is in the shitter, but there is alot I still really like being with her for, and I do love her.

soooooooo....

Ive decided im going to seek casual encounters with other womens in my area, I am already turning down women fairly often and I do get alot of cuties come up to me in the street initiating conversations just to talk to me (im of italian descent and have good self worth, good skin, features, hair and build).

Thing is the sex with my GF has been awful for the last 1.5 years, we have talked at length aboutit to improve, tried multiple things, I treat her well, by her nice undies, give her back rubs etc.etc.etc. Ive exhausted all efforts at this point and accepted she just will not do anything to change the situation.

Im lucky if we have sex 1nce a month, ive had 1 blowjob in the last year, yes /b/rothers, things are bad.

My question is how many of you guys came to the same situation and successfully slay ass on the side. Any tips or time saving ideas you could impart ?

We were literally talking over dinner the other day (and ive mentioned it many many times now) that she should bring girls home for me to fuck and then she can have some involvement. But I have also said to her I want to sleep with other people, and if she feels like she wants to sleep with other men then im fine with that provided it isnt happening in our house. Hey atleast she'd be getting some sex amiright?

Surely its 2017 and this is socially the natural progression of things.

Weve been together 3.5 years and are both in our mid 20's.

Any stories and/or advice welcome.
>>
shameless self bamp
>>
I've done it and was good at it. Never got caught, but some close calls. Used Craigslist, AFF and gets I met locally. Be careful though, it's a dangerous lifestyle and honestly addicting. My best was 6 different girls in 7 days. Married btw
>>
>>730468335
wow man good going, how old were you when you started, did you use a second phone?

How far would you travel and was it same situation that your wife just stopped having any sex drive.

What were the close calls?

Thanks.
>>
bampity
>>
wow is everyone on here absolute virgins as not to be able to contribute
>>
one last bamp
>>
>>730469043
Same thing man. I don't know what to do either. Possible experimenting will enliven your sex life. Possible it will being to draw you away.
>>
Depending on what country you're in, FabSwingers is decent, met a few girls and couples on there. If you fancy paying, adultwork.com is where it's at.
>>
why is your sex life so bad? is she just not into it? try some weird shit?
>>
Have you considered the possibility that she may already be seeing other guys/girls.
>>
>>730467890
how about you break up? it's obviously not working out, you're unhappy, don't be that piece of shit that cheats
>>
Why would you stay in a non intimate, largely sexless relationship?

Call it a day, split ways and be on with your lives.
>>
>>730469560
Weve tried wine and dining, I get pretty primitive with sex I love some chocking, tying up, spanking , hair pulling all that shit. When I was single I used to get one night standers who would hound me afterwards for more casual sex because Im a good lover which apparently is hard to come by.

>>730469636
See above, I think she may have low self esteem but I give her plenty of complements and like I say, wine and dine, give her rubs, buy nice undies. Her sex drive was good when we first got together but now it is 0. Again 1.5 years this has been going on as a point of contention, nothing improves and I feel like Im the only one trying to change things, she just doesnt, have, any, sex drive...

>>730469797
Man if she was it'd give me a free pass to do this. Unfortunately it isnt the case, she adores me and wants to be around me all the fucking time when shes not in work. She wont even go hang out with her friends unless I come out with her...
>>
You can't really have it both ways. Sure, lie to her, but if you do I'm not sure you actually love her. Then again, if the drought is as bad as you say it is maybe she's already out sleeping around anyway?
>>
>>730470326
Have you tried attending a munch or local bdsm group?
>>
>>730470553
Also how old are you two and may we see a picture kind anon?
>>
>>730469910
>>730469961

we are intimate in other ways, she truly cares for me and looks after me.

why stay in the relationship? because human beings are abit more complex than simply sex.

She is intelligent and can hold a conversation about philosophy, politics, science etc. She has an excellent taste in music, shes alot of fun to go out dancing or exploring the world together. Her parents fucking love me!! (which is a first for me I have to say).

So yea, there is alot worth staying in the relationship for. I find those aspects harder to find in women than just good sex, but when I know ive had a much , much more colourful sex life in the past, and I currently get women approaching me and those scathing jealous eyes when they find out I have a girlfriend..

Why id like her to bring girls home for me and tell me how to fuck them, so she could take some involvement. But in the last few weeks ive turned down what would have been guaranteed ass on a few occassions (one time I was high on e and so was the other girl and the tension was palpable).

Oh my girl smokes weed but wont do other drugs so we cant even take e together which could really help.
>>
>>730470326
sounds like it's her problem, then. back rubs and undies aren't going to help that. and if you've talked so much about it, why do you only think it's low self esteem? is it or not? is she fat or have fucked up tits or something? if it's something she can fix, tell her to hit the gym or whatever and break up with her if she won't self-improve. a girl who's always trying to improve herself is my relationship pick.
>>
>>730470663
we are 20 and I prefer not share photo's on account we have common friends that lurk here which would defeat the point of being anon.

>>730470553
>>730470553
Ive not tired as I always thought these kind of things would attract a much older and sleazy crowd. I know I can pickup young HQ ass without attending these communities.
>>
>>730470816
yea shes not fat but she smokes and doesnt exercise so she does have some cellulite and flabby bits which I know shes super inadequate about. But I dont think its even this, she will never initiate sex, and she rejects my initiations always with one excuse or another.

I think that my constant hassles now have made it into a bigger thing than it is now but I cant help feel this way y'know. I make it very clear all the time that im super attracted to her all the time but its not reciprocated really, only when other girls are hitting on me she gets super jealous.

Ive spoken to her about exercise because it helps people gain self worth too and releases alot of endorphins into the body but she has 0 execution.
>>
>>730470695
sounds more like a friend, if you're considering cheating then the relationship is already over tbh
>>
>>730471141
sounds like a lazy stoner: a good relationship isn't just about sex or good times or talking; it's about being a team. And if you guys can't fix a problem like this, and with all your talking can't even figure our the problem, then sorry, man; I don't think it's going to work out.

my gf isn't the hottest piece of ass or smartest. sometimes we disagree and sometimes we don't have anything to say. but we work together and enjoy each other, so I'm keeping her.

Or maybe she needs a doctor; maybe something more serious is wrong.
>>
>>730471141
Sounds like a sinking ship to me. You're too young to be considering serious relationships anyways.
>>
File: u.png (29KB, 1282x717px) Image search: [Google]
u.png
29KB, 1282x717px
>>730467890
>>
>>730467890
Good for you. Check out r/adultery for lots of good advice and like-minded support network. But for gods sake use a throwaway
>>
>>730471370
hmm...see Im of the opinion cheating would be something emotional, like literally having an affair.

We are one of the few species that have sex for sport, im of the opinion the physical sex isnt quite the same as an emotional attachment to someone else built over a great length of time.

That being said though I have not been brought up in a society with strong christian beliefs and values as some of you americans may have.

(not hating on americans)
>>
>>730469043
Nah, just actually have a girl that puts out. Your relationship is fucked dude. Just end it on good terms, you can still be friends as that's basically all you guys are now anyway.
>>
>>730469961
I've been doing this the past year. Same boat OP, but I think I've finally just hit my limit and we're going to part ways. After 5½ years its kind of a jump into the unknown, but I don't want to cheat and the lack is causing me to start to resent her and not give a shit about her feelings. (She obviously doesn't care about mine)
>>
>>730472123
I'm australian and cheating isn't uncommon here
that said, I would never cheat because I've had it happen to me and I would never do that to someone else

for me a relationship is everything, emotional and sexual included, so if you cheated then you can't love that person because you'd never want to be with someone else if you love them
>>
>>730472707
There are plenty of folks with open relationships. There's no one flavor to a relationship. Everyone is unique and weird in their own way.
>>
>>730472707
Ausfag here too. Never cheated until I was cheated on. Currently living with gf and got a few down south to go to (been cat fishing the both for years)
>>
Just jerk off and get a hobby, or break up with her, you degenerate cunt
>>
I'm 26 and have been with my girl for four years. The sex has dropped off incredibly the past 1.5 years. I brought it up to her this past fall and she simply said she's depressed and it's hard for her to get in the mood. That's fine. I know now not to ever marry her. I'll waste her time as long as possible, but I won't put a ring on it.
>>
>>730472976
Savage af
>>
>>730472707
>>730472707
have you ever been in a threesome? I have and its super fun but you can still be imprinted to the 1 person that you love more than the second bitch who gobbled your dick up with your girl.

Again I wouldnt have an issue if she wanted to experiment with other guys, I would just feel id prefer it if it wasnt in my house.

I mean I wouldnt want a complete stranger sleeping in my bed, like it would be weird if a buddy of mine slept in my bed when I have spare beds and a sofa in my house. Maybe OCD.

>>730472661
Its this resentment where im at and this is why im still confused that instead of trying to do things to improve the situation she does absolutely nothing, doing nothing and expecting the problem not to rear its head again baffles me.

Well, I guess alot of women logic baffles me...
>>
>>730467890
Sure, nothing wrong by getting some tail on the side now and then. Alphas like us need that OP. Wouldn't get into that swinger shit though, that's for cucks and betas.
>>
>>730468335
Teach us your ways
>>
>>730467890
I was in the same situation with gf of 4.5 years when I was in my mid 20s. Started cheating- just as you, I was a catch and she was not satisfying me. maybe total of 15 times. Even had a parallel friend with benefits for 2 years, we were both cheating, so we both kept it low.
Finally met a perfect nimpho girl that I fell in love with. 4-5 months into parallel relationship I dumped the old one. Still with her, 9 years later. No regrets
>>
>>730473056
I also recommend dating a girl three years before even considering marriage. You need to go through a few cycles of the holidays for one. Also need to see how her sex drive is. My girlfriend and I had a lot of sex the first two years. However if a girl can go a few months without sex when not married, she'll go half a year or more when you are.
>>
>>730473578
What avenues did you use to find girls? I'm in three years, and the sex is good, but I want more.
>>
>>730472540
More fun when spent with someone you care for, not just random strangers.
>>
>>730473578
I was still in the university back then so it was easy. No tinder or craiglist- just real encounters
>>
>>730467890
I had your problem for a while OP but I fixed it with my girl. You need to talk to her and ask her why she isn't into sex. Experiment with kinks to see if she's into anything she doesn't realize. I've been with my gf for 3.5 years and with her its just a low sex drive. She cares about me though and understood I was unhappy so she puts out more. We have sex usually 2-3 times per week now and I get head at least once every 2 weeks. I make sure to get her off before me every time to return the favor. She enjoys sex when its happening, but will never initiate and doesn't want it as much as I do. She had to work to get passed her "no" knee jerk reaction
>>
File: 1492127489857.jpg (11KB, 347x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492127489857.jpg
11KB, 347x270px
>>730467890
>Tfw this isn't a guy about a girl but a girl about a guy
>Tfw anons will start getting paranoid
>>
>>730474945
No one should be in a sexless relationship. I'd say if a guy isn't putting out then he's going through some mental issues. Guys won't turn down a blowjob either. Just suck our dicks.
>>
>>730467890
End the relationship dude
Me and my girl are 20 years and still fuckin more in a month than you do in a year.
Plus we have two kids.
If your sex life is shit now it's not going to get better by begging for other chicks or sex on the side.. you both need to need to be into each other.
I've never had to cheat because my girl takes care of me at home so no need for side pussy.
You need to find yourself a girl like that!
>>
>>730470326
I've had that happen in a relationship before. Has something bad happened at work? or has she generally been dissatisfied with any other aspects of her life? A drop in a sex drive can usually be due to a drop in confidence or happiness due to outside influence.
>>
>>730472976
hangon dewd? what? Your going to waste your own time to waste her time what are you 12, we are the same age and this seems unecessarily childish and vengeful.

If she's depressed have you tried taking her out to do new and different things? Things that cost no money like a walk in the countryside and a picnic, going to a museum, just anything?

I know its really hard for us not to revert to our primitive throw all your toys out the pram brain when we are sexually frustrated, but 4 years is a long time some ifnot most stuff must work for you guys to be together.

Have you considered asking her to bring a third person into the equation? roleplay?

Im just thinking of things I have thought of sofar, at this stage I think I probably just have a super high sex drive and its opressive to be round
>>
>>730473627
yea I hear you the first year our sex life was crazy crazy, ifnot most days, it was 2-3 times a day. Safe to say at an hour session at a time didnt have time for much else around normal waking life.
>>
>>730477055
Yeah we go on walks and even picnics. Everything works for us except our sex life. I think she sees me more as a friend these days.

I'm not interested in bringing in another person. I've asked her about what kinks and roleplay ideas she has. She claims to have none.

I don't mind being petty and vengeful. I'm not doing much else with my life and I've never claimed to be a good person.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.