[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /b/ ask two people who smoke meth almost every day anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0346.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
sup /b/ ask two people who smoke meth almost every day anything.
>>
Do you smoke meth?
>>
How often do you smoke meth?
>>
Can you please kill yourself and rid the world of your idiocy and waste of air?
>>
>>730457451
>>730457356
>>
>>730457356
how many of you smoke meth almost every day?
>>
>>730457482
>>730457356
>>
what types of things can we ask you?
>>
How's the high from meth?
>>
>>730457518
>>730457356
>>
are you people or are you something other than people?
>>
>>730457542
>>730457356
>>
How will you deal with the fact that the meth will stop working one day and you will get no pleasure out of anything ever again because your dopamine system is fried?

>>730457546
fuck off underage faggot we all know what meth does
>>
>>730457546
like i just had sex for the first time and someone popped me with an adrenaline needle
>>
Honest questions, I am not trying to impose any view or belief, I'm just interested.

Have you considered ever quitting?

If I asked you if you are addicted would you say yes?

If I presented you with a magic button which would instantly make you never need or want meth again would you push it?
>>
Don't be pussies and inject it, much better high
>>
>>730457356
whats that metal thingy you have got it on?
>>
>>730457572
a bit of both
>>
>>730457546
It's like warm apple pie
>>
>>730457618

This OP, wondering the same
>>
OP, how does one smoke meth? can you explain the process? also, is it expensive?

Do you feel addicted?

Are you poor and struggle to get the money for it?

How´s the high?
Is it hard to find?
>>
>>730457356
Have you got that bug thats crawling around under the skin of your forearm yet?
>>
>>730457618
We quit for about a year then started back up because we moved back to a shitty little town where theres nothing to do but drugs. Definitely not addicted, one of us is a really heavy drinker. Yes I would push it in a heart beat.
>>
>>730457622
banging is gross man, fuck that
>>
>>730457626
a buster for our weed bro
>>
>>730457788

Why would you push the button if your not addicted?

Not doubting your answer just interested if maybe there's another reason for pushing it so fast.
>>
>>730457780
You can use a pyrex tube, you have to blow the pipe out of it and make a bubble at the end of the tube with a hole. Put your shit in the hole and light the bottom of the bubble to melt the meth into a vapor, you lightly roll the bowl back and forth so the meth doesnt burn. We dont feel addicted. Not poor, we only get it when we have extra money for it. The high is good so far and its not hard to find in my town, 80% of the town does it from 12 year olds to 80 year olds..
>>
>>730457783
now I do D;
>>
>>730457356
How is it "almost" every day?
Do you just abstain from it Sunday because you need to go to Church?
>>
>>730457594
>>730457594
>>730457594
>>730457594
>>
>>730457901
it just fucks you up for days after you've smoked it.. can't eat or sleep. You feel like you are literally losing your mind.
>>
>>730458036
so if we have the money every day, we get it every day. If we dont have the money, we dont get it.
>>
>>730457997

also OP, do you have any kind of hangover? negative effects?
>>
>>730458129
Ahh. Not a fan of Jesus?
>>
>>730458070

Sorry for hogging the thread, if I'm asking too many questions I am happy to leave. This is just a very interesting experience to talk to someone like you guys considering I'm way to scared to ever ask someone this in person.

Now the question: If it messes with you so bad then why do you smoke it? Is the gain better than the reward in your opinion? What is your end goal when you smoke it, what are you trying to get / achieve?
>>
File: 1491281147552.jpg (60KB, 650x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491281147552.jpg
60KB, 650x484px
how do your insides feel?
>>
>>730458149
Hangover, not really. You feel tired but you wont sleep. You wont eat for days or sleep. When you smoke it you get really dry mouth and lips and very dehydrated. You get so high from the meth you forget you need to drink or even that you had to piss an hour agoo.
>>
>>730458204
Jesus Christ is my nigga!
>>
File: IMG_3082.jpg (365KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3082.jpg
365KB, 1280x1280px
>>730458262
its literally a pass time. 10 hours flies by when you are high and in a tiny town like ours thats very useful. Only 4,000 people here... I understand why you would be scared. This is us and we smoke meth.
>>
>>730458264
our insides are fine, but our lymph nodes are swollen because the meth vapor crystallizes inside our body if you hold it in too long.
>>
>>730458518
Why not read, work, exercise, video game, volunteer somewhere, anything that's not going to destroy you in the long run?
>>
>>730458663
because normally we both have anxiety and little ambition, but when we smoke it we can get shit done and go places. A bit odd but eh..
>>
Do you remember things you've done while high it is it a blur?

How's sex on meth?

What other drugs do you use?

What does meth taste like?
>>
>>730458518

Not gonna lie I'm terrified of you because you smoke meth and the anti drug stuff I was taught in school was intense.

But I actually really like the look of you guys, look like some good honest folks.

Have a fantastic day! Thank you for answering my questions.
>>
>>730458762
Not odd. My sister used to say the same things. I stress the USED TO in that sentence. Fair warning it's a dangerous road you're going down.
>>
>>730458816
no you remember everything crystal clear.. Its like the caffeine pill you've been waiting for your whole life... Sex on meth is intense.. You wont notice the time pace so normally really happen, but when it does its usually very emotional and intimate. Pretty much everything but heroin bro. Meth tastes like everything under your kitchen sink melted into a block of glass.
>>
>>730457850
i like it ! you are alright.
>>
>>730458912
yea and my gas tank is almost on empty.
>>
>>730459047
Thanks bro! Its pretty dope little buster, bust weed like a champ
>>
>>730459102
fucking nice as hell !
10/10 busta
>>
I've heard meth smells like cat piss. Is this true?

Do you get "meth bugs", and are there any scabs from this?

How's the smoke feel on the inhale? Is it easy like a cigarette or harsher like weed?

How much do you usually get at once and how much does it cost?

What's a typical meth deal look like? Similar to a weed deal where you go to your bud guys house or meet up somewhere and then part ways?

Are dealers more protective of sharing their product, or is it like weed where the dealer would be willing to smoke a bowl afterwards?

Ever play video games on meth?

What's the most you've ever smoked in one go, and does smoking more increase time more than intensity, or vice versa?
>>
>>730457356
I've been stuck on heroin for awhile now. I did meth for the first time today cuz I was kind of withdrawing from not doing any H. How long does the comedown last and how bad is it? I've done coke several times so I kind of know. Damnit im just not ready to come down I wanna feel this way forver but then again I know it will never feel this good ever again either
>>
I bought 30 much work or meth off the dark net. Shit lasted me for 6 days. Aside from not sleeping, I just felt like my brain was going REEEEEEEEEE the entire time.

I was fully functional except I probably lookRd exhausted. Plus I was horny as fuck, but couldn't get it up. Had to explain that away after trying to fuck my wife and failing. But she had no idea I was ramped up.

Wouldn't do again. It was way better than coke, but so addictive.
>>
>>730459442

12 hours.
>>
>>730459194
right? its gotten us through hard times xD
>>
>>730459491
How do you know when to stop for the day. Is it when you do your last shard or do you have a cut off you adhere too. I know im chasing the high at this point. But part of me feels like I should just stop for now and deal with it
>>
>>730458518
what country do you live in
>>
is meth comparable to speed?
>>
>>730459310
Not true at all, it smells like nothing at all.
No, no scabs... no picking at our skin or anything.
Easy like an e-cigarette, smooth vapor smoke.
Usually only .30 which cost $30. Its $10 a point and you can make a point last you 3 days if you are busy doing other shit not just sitting smoking it.
Exactly like a weed deal.
Oh fuck yea, meth head dealers have literally smoked us up .5 ($50) just for being there.. But thats not as often a weed dealer would. Its not expensive so people give it out easily.
no not really.
2 grams, it gets worse as time goes on. You start losing sleep and you hallucinate
>>
>>730459442
come down depends on the amount you did and how long you spaced it all apart really.
>>
>>730460018
What kind of hallucinations? I imagine unpleasant ones.
>>
Have you ever seen the real fucked up meth heads we always see on breaking bad and such?
>>
>>730459445
sucks about your dick issues, no issue on our end really. my boyfriend gets horny and hard, then he wont be for a bit and it'll spike back again and he'd want sex in the next 20 mins.
come down on coke it terrible.
>>
So how many teeth do you have left?
Are they dissolving from the solvents and lack of care yet?
>>
>>730459712
you could keep smoking it until you die. You gotta pace it out a bit more because smoking it constantly isnt going to get you super high like weed would. You will just stay the same, you pace out your highs. We stop when we run out, its hard to try and save any for the next day.
>>
>>730459762
Canada
>>
>>730459924
are you trolling or do you really just not know.....?
>>
>>730460169
You see people who really arent there and you will hear conversations that never happened. Once we were in our room and we could hear our roommate down stairs with a friend talking shit about us and running up and down the stairs, after an hour I finally snapped and went to confront them and noone was home.... but we both swear we heard the same things and saw them walking down the stairs, but we smoked $100 worth and stayed up for 6 days... I had a break down and I couldnt tell what was real anymore and it scared the fuck out of me
>>
>>730460224
We have seen really nasty meth heads that would kill their mom for their next hit, but wouldnt work a day in their lives.
>>
>>730460574
That actually reminds me of the time I tripped on Benadryl. Fucked me up, I was seeing shadow people and hearing my girlfriend talk when she wasn't talking.
>>
>>730460343
We have all of them. I brush my teeth atleast 5 times when im doing it, your breath smells like shit when you smoke it and I can taste it on my gums.. We always make sure to do it, because we hygiene standards..
>>
Does meth help with your job? Or do you not get hyperfocus like with Adderall?
>>
>>730460675
that's meth exactly. you can think about someone who isnt there and you will hear them.
>>
>>730457356
How do I get pot in California?
>>
>>730460384
Cool thank you! And it never surprises me the amount of ignorance people have about drug usage, and the idea of what a drug user looks and acts like, when in reality it can affect anyone. I've done 12 step programs and if it's taught me one thing, it's that anyone can be an addict from homeless people to straight up doctors and successful people. I just wish more people understood because maybe then they would see that all those liar and cheaters and users are all really creative people and decent humans. Sure their are some dirtbags too. But most of us just want to be happy and feel ok on the inside. If your not an addict and you don't know what it feels like to be empty on the inside then you don't know shit because it's awful and I would do anything to just feel normal for a couple hours.
>>
>>730460675
That shit used to happen too me when I went to the doctor for allergy shots , why I only ever got three
>>
>>730460777
What's the most fun you've ever had while high? What was your worse experience with meth?

Nice trips btw
>>
>>730460725
We both do really well when we are high at work. We work at the same place so sync with eachothers high energy. I am a server and it actuallys helps my memory when taking orders. Im alot more organized when high.
>>
>>730460794
Lol are you in sac?
>>
>>730460909
thats the realisit thing i've ever seen on /b/. Screenshotted bro
>>
>>730457356
That's a nasty drug. You really have to not give a shit to smoke meth daily. I've tried it, loved the high, thought about doing it the whole next day, then got home and flushed all of it down the drain. Because that's how it starts. And soon your teeth rot out of your head, you age 30 years, and your instantly stigmatized on your meth look.
If your going to do drugs, why not ones that have the potential to improve your life? Steriods, hallucinogens, ect. At least there's a benefit.
>>
>>730460434

I know its amphetamines but so is extasy. I really just dont know it seems
>>
>>730460919
Most fun is having sex for hours and probably drawing and coloring with eachother.. Worst experience was just explained, hearing people and seeing them right infront of you but they were never actually there, so you lose all sense of reality.
>>
>>730460930
Meth is for the self improvement types.
>>
>>730457594
not the underage faggot, but ive only snorted the shit, never smoked it, is it similar?
>>
What drug do you think mixes best with meth?
>>
>>730461099
the benefit is that you forget about how shitty your life is for a short period of time and you can actually enjoy yourself before realizing that everything is still shit.
>>
>>730461152
meth and speed are the same. Just slang, mary jane, dope, jib, gak.
>>
>>730461246
Pretty much yo
>>
>>730461334
I guess, everything sure seems way fucking worse on a come down. Its really the most degenerate drug. Zero net gain.
>>
whats the longest youve stayed up tweaking?
>>
>>730460574
>not addicted
>>
>>730461285
snorting it doesnt get you as high as smoking it. snorting it also takes longer to get a high at all. you can also scrape your bowl for the resin when you smoke it so you are getting 100% of your shit.
>>
>>730461308
Marijuana if you consider it a drug.
More technical, probably just more meth ..
>>
>>730461099
Steriods and psychadelics etc don't improve mood like amphetamine or opiates do. Let's face it how many drug users out there use just because it's fun. Most use to fill themselves a false sense of wellness that the body isn't producing anymore. Yeah steriods might make me more muscular in the long run, but at the end of the day I still feel like shit inside. Btw im not advocating drug usage as a form of feeling well inside. Im just explaining why it's so tempting. Im addicted to drugs and my life is complete shit right now because of it. And it will always end up that way for anyone .
>>
>>730461401

Ive always had it pre cut i mean, I never seen a rock in my life but did speed for quite some time (2-3 years). Never got addicted tho, dont even have any interest in taking it again as with all drugs honestly.
>>
>>730461584
a week
>>
>>730461618
yea we go on binges thats for sure, but Im not selling my moms jewellery to buy it or selling my boyfriends ass on the street ;)
>>
>>730461401
Maybe true in your area.
Usually speed refers to unmethylised, regular amphetamin. So adderall.
>>
>>730461871
not here lol
>>
>>730461580
coming down off any drugs sucks. I found coke the worst of them all because the feeling consumed my whole body I cant even explain really lol..
>>
what are withdrawals like? i dont think there were any meth heads with me in detox
>>
>>730461707
hey if you dont feel the need, don't do it. Its a waste of time lol, but we do it anyways..
>>
You know how to dubs?
>>
>>730462119
come down off meth is just getting tired, you can either sleep and feel fine when you wake up or you can fight the sleep and start to hallucinate
>>
>>730461798
Listen guys it's not anyone's place to say if you are addicted or not. But the worst thing you can do is lie to yourself and your friends and family about it. You may not feel like it now. But if you continue to use and associate your normal daily lives with being on meth, like at work, it will get to a point like that. And you won't remember how to enjoy normal life activities sober. Most people have to experience their own suffrage before they can change so I wish you two the best. But as a normal White collar guy who struggles with a ten year plus addiction. It always gets to that point and it always leads to death prison or insanity
>>
>>730462257

thats not that bad. alcohol withdrawals are terrible.. warn your heavy drinker
>>
>>730462184

Do whatever suits your need, just here to tell you that you pretty much can stop anytime you want as I did. From one day to another I lost all inetrest. No negative experience except for one two times where I needed to puke otherwise, always good experience was had. Good luck have fun
>>
>>730462322
thanks for your concern, theres no reason for me to try to explain ourselves and our habits. My boyfriends hooked on alcohol more than anything, I just need to have a green hoot when I wake up in the morning and Im set. We dropped .2 of our .3 today on my cars dirty foot mat and we didnt blink an eye and that was right as we were taking the photo for the thread. Drugs are drugs and if you cry over spilt milk you are just a pussy lol.
>>
>>730457356
Why do you always have so fucking dirty hands? Don't you wash your hands, ever?
>>
>>730462610
we both know. He calls them the four hour shakes. lol..
>>
>>730462681
yea bro, thanks for the words
>>
You talk like you have it under control.

But it is only a matter of time before it controls you. Fully.

Stop now.
>>
>>730462809
we washed them at your moms house after she rolled a bowl with us ;)
>>
>>730462977
You know damn well telling someone not to do something makes them want to do it more. Especially a woman.
>>
Are guys you too breaking bad?
>>
>>730461703
Hallucinogens have a more broad long term affect. More so with perception than immediate dopamine release. So I agree. But the end result with those or steroids are a natural chemical release. The quick fix is a temporary fix, and probably won't end well dude, I'd really contemplate weaning off, some how.
>>
>>730463083
I never thought about the show Breaking Bad once while I have ever smoked meth. We aint cookin it ya knowwww
>>
>>730463049
Yes, but still. It must be said, if only once and pointlessly
>>
>>730461618
fucking kek, right?
>>
>>730463265
In due time my friend, in due time..
>>
>>730462119
My first and only meth come down was hell. Crushing headache, anxiety, mental fog. Like coke. Most people who use just continuously get high to avoid the crash.
>>
>>730463305
you cant understand a person who does drugs unless you have been in that persons shoes before. just sayin lol
>>
>>730463340
No. Now. Any delay will just make it harder.
>>
>>730463372
my boyfriend likes the crash, he likes staying up as long as he can then he can get the best sleep ever. Me on the other hand, I can pass out as long as I have marijuana.
>>
>>730463506
I like a challenge
>>
Well, thankfully meth felt pretty boring to me (i'm more into downers anyway)... but i also didn't smoke it, just snorted a very small line from a friend. But he was pretty hooked to that stuff, at least for a few months.
>>
>>730458598
<citation needed>
>>
>>730463634
Dont be fucking daft.
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself yet
>>
File: 1492025140277.gif (277KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492025140277.gif
277KB, 200x200px
>>730462904
>>
>>730463586
From what you've said thus far, it really sounds like you and your boyfriend have issues with taking substances on a daily basis to change how you feel. And that's not normal behaviour of a normal person. Don't be afraid to discuss these things openly with each other and with friends or family. It's not weakness to try and change but it is strength. And if you don't feel like stopping and you are enjoying it to the max now, then I hope you can get sober before it starts tearing your lives apart and your relationships. Because it always does. And I know you have heard it all before so im not really trying to go there. But using will destroy you in the end and the advice is completely accurate and it will happen to you if you continue for much longer.
>>
>>730457356
Can you show us your vag? You are cute as hell.
>>
>>730463851
yes the vapor crystallizes inside your body while smoking it. When you melt the meth rock it turns into a golden liquid that instantly crystallizes when you remove the flame and it cools. Therefore, if you hold in a meth hoot the vapor fumes from the liquid will also crystallize, at this point they are in your mouth, throat and lungs.
>>
>>730457997
>smoke basically every day
>we dont feel addicted

please keep telling that yourself.
>>
>>730463807
Thats how I feel about crack, it's boring as fuck so I'll never waste my money on it. snorting a small line wont give you the idea of rolling bowls of meth. Its really different.
>>
>>730464018
Because I havent been able to afford enough meth ;)
>>
>>730464166
I have used it before, like I said, <citation needed>
>>
>>730463586
Also just so you guys know I've been visiting /b/ for I dunno 9 10 years and I've posted maybe once or twice. But I've posted several times in this thread urging you to stop because im addicted to opiates right now and my life has become absolute shit. I don't know what it's like to enjoy life without being high anymore. I've lost all my friends and family and im about to be homeless. All of that because I was chasing a substance which is a false sense of well being .
>>
>>730464260
you have a coffee in the morning, bro you need help.. I think you have an addiction. Don't pawn your grandmothers china for another espresso at starbucks. Caffeine withdrawls are like heroin withdrawls.
>>
>>730464664
I don't drink coffee. I'm addicted to lyrica and alcohol.
>>
>>730457356
Do you look like a ghoul from fallout yet?
>>
>>730464556
It's all good, we have a house. We have vehicles and money. Meth isnt our lives, its just something we do on the side when we have the money to spend.
>>
File: 0aV2AaV.jpg (25KB, 584x309px) Image search: [Google]
0aV2AaV.jpg
25KB, 584x309px
wash your fucking hands once in a while op

opiates master race. you can still live a normal life, be a clean human being, look attractive, and can be a shallow shell of despondency until you die. its great.

real painkillers like oxycontin > oxycodone > percocet > fenatyl > opium > black people shit like heroin

and when you are broke you can just take suboxone, which is a 24 hour opiate high and is practically free with health insurance.
>>
>>730464753
Lyrica, interesting. What does that do for you?
>>
>>730464797
not yet, but hopefully by the summer. I need a hot bod for the beach
>>
>>730458819
>good honest folk
>methheads who think it's okay to smoke meth
Pick one, underaged fag.
>>
>>730464906
in the beginning there is euphoria, for me it feels a bit like mdma, not that strong though... after a while it becomes more of a chilled buzz, maybe a bit like benzos, i really like the feeling. then i start drinking alcohol and it becomes pretty strong, most of the time i pass out after a few hours and sleep for 9-10 hours.

the main problem with lyrica is that it builds up a tolerance pretty quick so from time to time i have to pause for 1-2 days to bring tolerance down again (otherwise you would need crazy amounts after a while), in that time i have to drink much more or sometimes i take some opioids or benzos to not feel withdrawel of the lyrica (but usually the withdrawal only begins about 16 hours after the last time i took it).
>>
>>730464868
There is the risk that you tolerance will increase to the point that you need to shoot it to get well again, even if you can manage financially.

Like other people said to you earlier, the even greater danger that you will fuck your ability to feel any joy through burning out your dopamine system.

Can't you just smoke weed and drink or take acid everyday like regular white trash? Save meth for a treat on weekends or for parties, like it was intended. Show some fucking willpower. You wouldn't drop ecstacy everyday would you?
>>
File: 1476490859980.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1476490859980.png
277KB, 598x566px
>>730460909
I fucking feel you man.... this is exactly why I drop acid 2-3 times a week. it takes the emptiness away and makes me feel like a person.
>>
>>730465305
I'd like to think we are methadone users, not meth heads
>>
>>730465454
how do you even feel anything from the acid if you take it that often? back then when i took acid and took another blotter the next day i would almost feel nothing from it.
>>
Where in Canada are you? I'm a recovering alcoholic and I've been considering destroying what's left of my life. How would I go about scoring some decent meth. I was in rehab with guy who was addicted to meth and he used to get it from prostitutes in Toronto. I live closer to Hamilton, maybe Barton st. How do I go about buying it without getting stabbed and then raped in my boothole?
>>
>>730465344
eh thats interesting.. so its like clonazepam then kinda?
>>
Do you ever think about the fact that if you had saved all the money you blew on meth, weed and drink that you could have escaped the shitty town that drove you both to substance abuse?
>>
>>730465588
increase the dose exponentially until the designated tolerance break. yesterday I dropped about 400ug at 160lbs and had a pretty light trip.
>>
>>730465639
come to bc and buy it off us xD
>>
>>730457451
>>730457482
>>730457518
>>730457542

Kek. Shit never gets old
>>
>>730465639
im not from america so im not sure how it works there. but in europe you can basically buy every drug easily on the darknet.

im mostly buying weed and i was never scammed or had a bad experience.

>>730465851
idk, that doesnt sound too good man.
but if it helps you be a person.
>>
>>730465825
We left the shitty town, then my mom got cancer so we moved back to stay with her until whatever happens happens. We are leaving after that. if thats alright with you ?
>>
>>730457356
how do you afford all that meth?
>>
>>730465825
>junkie logic
C'mon man, are you seriously suggesting they use common sense?
>>
>>730465807
goes somewhat in that direction but the feeling is still different, i would say it's somewhat more like a mix of GHB and clonazepam. but with higher doses it also sometimes happens that i even get closed eye visuals. pretty strange stuff sometimes...
>>
>>730465990
all that meth? sarcasm ?
dude, whats minimum wage where you live?
>>
>>730465020
So true that radiated withered look is so hot right now.
>>
>>730465946
it's definitely not a good thing, I abuse the fuck out of psychs and the HPPD makes everyday life way harder than it should be. sadly it's not enough to get me to quit.
>>
>>730465851
how much do your pay for 100mics? ever thought about growing shrooms instead, i bet that would be much cheaper.
>>
>>730466073
Who needs a new leather bag when you are a walking one. lululul
>>
>>730464127
wut
>>
Would that chilli powder shit in breaking bad even work
>>
>>730464485
not him, but this is common sense. solid>liquid>vapor
:enter lungs:
vapor>liquid>solid

You literally can watch this happen in a clean pipe....
>>
>>730458819
>>730465305

Fucking babyfaggots who think drugs make you a bad person. Learn to fucking think for yourselves, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>730465971
So you only started when you moved back?
>>
>>730466511
its brutally simple..
>>
I once dated a chick who several years prior was a meth head. I think that shit permanently fucked up her brain chemistry because she can't function in a relationship like a normal person. She was constantly paranoia that I was going to break up with her, and rightly so because I eventually did. I guess I thought that because it had been a long time since she had used, that she was somehow cured of whatever sickness drives people to be junkies. And no matter how in-control you think you are with your drug of choice, it may seem that way to you and the people who use with you but the truth is, everyone else sees you as junkies. You're not a casual user if you use everyday. You're a fucking junkie. And when you finally hit bottom and get clean, you'll still never be in-control. You will fuck up every relationship you have, or will have. So you should just keep using until you overdose and die. Or kys. You'll be doing everyone you know or will ever come into contact with a favor.
>>
>>730466526
Yup pretty much, we never told anyone we were doing it before but we decided not to hide it anymore.
>>
>>730463851
If you treat crystal like weed, you're going to have a bad time going down the road. yeah you get higher, but it's always in and out.
>>
>>730463470
You can't spot an addict without being addicted?
>>
>>730466686
Sorry about your mom.
>>
>>730466141
I buy off the Hansa market in bulk so each 100ug comes out to $2-$3
>>
>>730466794
That's not at all what he's saying you neanderthal, learn to fucking read
>>
>>730466794
you can tell someone uses drugs, yes. but addiction is a whole other ball game. Addiction goes hand in hand with desperation. If you are desperate you will do anything for your next bag of shit. People can use drugs recreationally and not be addicted, even hard drugs. Every person is different, some can drop it in a second others will crash and burn.
>>
>>730466901
Thank you, but you don't have to be sorry. I've come to the fact that I have no control over her cancer so theres nothing I can do but wait.
>>
>>730467069
>People can use drugs recreationally and not be addicted, even hard drugs

lol. Is that what you're telling yourself?

If you're using hard drugs, you're a danger to yourself and others and need to be put in jail or committed. if you're doing hard drugs, it means you've moved up and are completely addicted.
>>
>>730466963
*she ;)
>>
>>730466351
Vag, as in vagina. Specifically of the girl in the pic. She is cute as hell, ask her to post nudes in this thread. Hey meth chick, post your nudes in the thread.

This is /b/, what the fuck did you think would happen when you posted pics of yourself and your cuteish tweaker chick? I am asking for the chance to check out her anus. Thank you.
>>
>>730466511
>>730466604

So finding a citation of a scientist confirming this, rather than steve from down the street should be easy as fuck huh?
>>
>>730458762
>relying on meth to get out of the house
>>
>>730466681
Someone's got some issues. While there is a little truth in what you say. Telling someone to use themselves into the dirt isn't helpful and getting clean isn't hopless. I meet hundreds if not thousands of men and women each year who have 30 plus years clean and live fruitful lives. Sad thing is alot of people don't make it that far and the addiction kills them but it's by no means hopeless. Most people have to drag themselves through their own shit and pain, and once you've experienced enough of that pain. Then you can use it as a motivator to stay clean. And im talking about real pain and loss like the kind people commit sucide over. It's no joke but there is plenty of support and plenty of help. You just have to truly want to change if it's going to work and you won't truly want to change until you've experienced enough suffering.
>>
>>730467190
did your mom come home on a saturday night after a long day at work only to find your father rolling a fat meth bowl with the neighbourhood whore Hilary? I can understand your pain... im sorry , you will get through this..
>>
>>730466681
You sound like you would be awesome fun at parties bruv.
>>
>>730457356
Whered you steal this computer?
>>
If you OD'd would your family care?
>>
>>730467441
my dying mother bought it for me last christmas.
>>
>>730467190
You forgot to tip your fedora at the end there, but at least you enjoyed your roll.
>>
>>730467495
my only real family that I have left is my mother and she's just about at the end of her rope, so no probably not. Maybe the odd old friend who used my death as a way to get attention
>>
>>730467190
wtf does "hard drug" even mean ?
>>
I think it's funny seeing all this commentary about how you can tell. my sober state is Adhd manic, when I slam meth it's the same as taking shit for being hyperactive. it fuck up everyone I know cause I react opposite to most tweeters around me. kills my sex drive too. then again I will own up to the fact it's impossible to deal with the status quo type as boyfriends. paranoia, schitz, all the dopeopera, shit .. hard to handle when you aren't on that level
>>
>>730467610
meth and heroin are examples of hard drugs
weed and mushrooms are examples of "drugs"
>>
>>730467630
tits or gtfo.
>>
>>730467210
you have been talking to the cuteish tweaker chick the whole god damn timmmeee
>>
File: 472px-Edna_St._Vincent_Millay.jpg (47KB, 472x599px) Image search: [Google]
472px-Edna_St._Vincent_Millay.jpg
47KB, 472x599px
>>730457356
>>730457356
Have you seen each others' dicks? Be honest plz
>>
>>730467670
how do you make this classification ?
whats the definition of hard drug ?
>>
File: uwotm8.png (248KB, 505x394px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.png
248KB, 505x394px
>>730467712
>>>730467630 (You)
>tits or gtfo.
>>
>>730457997
What town? Sounds fun
>>
>>730467786
one dick
one vagina
>>
>>730467851
is the dick cut?
>>
>>730467810
Where I'm from at least, drugs are sectioned into different levels, with each section being more serious in the face of the law, so I'm assuming anon meant the drugs that are prosecuted the hardest, like heroin.
>>
File: deeb.png (4KB, 117x98px) Image search: [Google]
deeb.png
4KB, 117x98px
>>730467305
lol, this dude wants a medical citation for vapors condensing back into liquid/solid.
you can't be this retarded...
>>
>>730467209
okay kek that's a little funny
>>
Do you keep narcan in your home
>>
>>730457451
Thank you, made me laugh and saved my life. Was going to an hero
>>
>>730467810
well there are soft and hard drugs. Hard drugs are drugs that lead to a physical addiction and soft drugs are not thought to cause physical addiction.
>>
>>730467756
This changes the fundamental request how exactly?
>>
>>730467908
why? you wont see it
>>
>>730457356
Are you dissapointed in yourselves?
Do you actually want to stop and change or do you enjoy it?
>>
>>730458518
Won't be you for long. She'll be long dicked by some faggit giving her the best high. You'll eventually become useless like the rest of your drug addled companions sucks to suck. If I was you which I'm not I'd switch to a less dangerous drug. Like knives, eat knives and run in to traffic. Okay Russian roulette at least that's quick meth destroys you slowly and your family members get to watch you slowly change in to some kind of skinny ugly goblin
>>
>>730468082
narcan (naloxone) is used to reverse respiratory depression from opioid OD m8. absolutely useless for anything else
>>
>>730468137
even so, you invited us to ask you anything. and I imagine you as heiling from the rust belt, where most guys are
>>
>>730457356
why aint it blue
>>
>>730467955
so the difference is arbitrary. some lawmaker retard who has no idea about drugs made this classification.

>>730468090
so cigarettes and alcohol are hard drugs ?
you can even die from alcohol overdose and alcohol/cigarettes in general kill a fuck ton of people
>>
>>730468157
Not like we are proud that we are doing it. Of course we don't want to do it constantly, so we dont. But not doing it at all would be fine too lol.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 261x192px
>>730460269

Junkie Tits or GTFO slut
>>
Really when you boil this thread down you have addicts explaining themselves to non addicts who either don't understand or don't give a shit. I just hope anyone out there struggling with addiction gets it taken care of before the worst happens, but I also understand that if you aren't ready to stop then you aren't ready to stop and hopefully you do before it kills you but no one can make you stop if your not ready. Good luck my fellow friends and like I said the best thing you can do is just be honest with people. Even if it seems really hard or the wrong thing to do. It may save your life or save your relationships.
>>
>>730468166
We have been together for 6 years and we have been doing drugs together the entire time. I am nothing but loyal to him and his dick.
>>
>>730467967
Here dipshit -

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2753821/

There are probably too many big words in there for you, but none of them are crystallisation.

No mention of it turning into a solid again in the lungs.
>>
>>730468215
because we arent lucky enough, small town....
>>
>>730468413
gonna have kids?
>>
>>730468606
Not for a while.
>>
>>730458518
If I saw you in public I would say "yeah they probably do some meth sometimes"
>>
>>730467670
people get killed on mushrooms. I'd definitly add that to hard drugs. personally I think hard drugs should be completely illegal while weed is ok but only in small amounts and only with a small THC limit like alcohol.
>>
>>730468413
and is said dick at least snipped?
>>
>>730468750
We are fabulous
>>
>>730468605
Christ I really wish that was a joke. There is no such thing as blue meth, that is a tv show.
>>
>>730468855
if him having a snipped dick meant saving your life, you'd be dead.
>>
>>730468915
I guess tv shows cant have any truth at all.. huh.
>>
>>730468517
an animal incubation chamber is *nothing* like a direct hit from a pipe. Not even remotely the same.
If you want actual info on direct exposure from street- not lab grade- methamphetamine being vaporized from a pipe, you can literally google methamphetamine respiratory crystallization and find a plethora of info.
sorry to break your bubble, but it also crystallizes under skin as well. this is why so many long term users have shitty skin and open sores. you are completely unacquainted with the reality-not lab tests- of smoking methamphetamine, and judging by your spelling, you're not anywhere near the US or acquainted with the quality and use of their meth. pls stop m8.
>>
>>730468915
well there's yellow, lavender, violet,pink....
>>
>>730468921
you know there are whole boards on 4chin where you can indulge in your love for cocks right bud?
>>
>>730469056
im a girl and I do love cock, thank you for pointing that out to me. I had no idea.
>>
>>730468413
Good for you. I hope you're right I've seen people just like you say the same stuff you've said. It's all the same really I don't care honestly do you but I can tell you that once that trains gets going it doesn't stop and no your relationship has been built around drugs take that out of the equation and you've changed the game. Maybe you'll be different from the trillion other people that live in this world maybe you won't I don't believe you're anything different from what I've seen. Even in moderation meth will slowly dissolve your personality cause eventually you won't do it in moderation you'll get sad, one day or anger or hit the point of fuck it.
>>
>>730469050
yea you know whats up
>>
>>730457356
>meth thread
>no pics youve taken of meth demons
Come on now, you know you have at least 100, post em
>>
>>730469245
i would but they stole my phone after I took the pics....
>>
>>730468308
nigga this is my thread, you GTFO
>>
>>730468131
well you've obviously missed my other threads... nudes delivered.
>>
>>730466525
not the guy you're talking to. but when you're hammered with a message for years (anti-drug, religion, etc) a primal side of yourself remembers it even if your intellect knows better.

i was indoctrinated into a christian sect by insane people. i know it was bullshit. but the lessons repeat themselves in your head for years after
>>
>>730469042
Yeah you got one bit right there, the effects are not similar, they would be 100s of times worse on a mouse. DId you actually read any of the results of googling that term? You can fucking google anything, it doesn't mean any of the results are of substance.

The results are conclusive regarding the harmful effects of meth on the lungs, even an idiot like you can see that from a google search.

Show me one single lab result showing that meth solidifies in the lungs or that it is 'really bad' to hold the smoke in rather than just inhaling it.

Not only do I not inhale burger meth, I don't inhale burger educational values either.

You posting a bunch of bullshit on a forum and linking to another bunch of cunts posting the same thing on other forums does not make said bullshit a fact. You could have proved me wrong by now if it were so easy, I have gone to considerable effort to point out to you how wrong you are, and you should thank me, in a humble and conciliatory manner. You cunt.
>>
>>730469142
Good for you man finally some truth up in here. Too bad the truth is bitter and isnt an easy one to swallow. And that as awesome as it would be to see someone read advice and take it to heart. You know that won't ever happen and hopefully they survive in the end and can get clean but them and millions of others have to experience true pain and loss first before they will accept any advice and that's when people die and there is nothing you or I can do. Let's go bro
>>
>>730469640
dont worry about us, the day we stop doing it I will think of that guy on /b/ that asked me to stop doing it like 15 times and i'll think back and be like "I wish I took his advice sooner"
>>
>>730469471
Holy shit, deliver again then please cutie. And sorry to hear about your mum.
>>
>>730469614
kek, you sure do put alot of effort into arguing on a mongolian basket weaving forum. Things must be pretty bleak in whatever foreign 3rd world shithole you're in.
btw, the results synopsis in the study you posted are based on pure lab grade methamphetamine- almost void of by-products. you understand that desoxyn grade MA and street crank are nowhere near each other, especially in terms of smoking....you didn't really think this out, did you?
>>
>>730469721
say your sorry my mom has cancer so I'll send nudes. Smoooootthh xD
>>
>>730469979
You already sent them, so it obviously took a lot less than that.
>>
>>730470091
yea it took rollin trips, what of it?
>>
>>730468517
all citations in this study are more than 10 years old.... kek
>>
>>730469891
Oh my God. Will you two shut the fuck up? Clogging a great thread with youre bullshiy. Fuck off. Seriously FUCK OFF.
>>
I, as well, would like to see said tits.

Also, interesting thread. Really a viewpoint that you don't get to read about every day.
>>
>>730457356
you fellas ever fuck?
>>
>>730469891
I do indeed, you don't seem to understand what is at stake here, do you pal? You are being wrong on the internet. On 4chan no less. You do understand that meth has been around since around ww2 right? And that if it crystallised under the skin and in the lungs, there would be full outlines of the phenomenon by 1000s of scientists and doctors? Not just bullshit by douchebags on forums? Also, guaranteed some meth head would have cut someone open to retrieve said crystals from the lungs by now, no evidence of that either. Like a stopped clock, you have been right at least once a day, Australistan is a bit of a bleak property developing shithole of late.
>>
>>730470312
He hasn't reposted her nudes yet, it is only a mediocre thread so far really.
>>
i used to be horrificly addicted to weed, talking like sober for maybe 2 hours a month addicted, so im glad i never did meth but i found it was because there were parts in my life lacking horribly. And i used to fill those voids.

Then i came across eckhart tolle/meditation/enlightenment and now i am happier then iv ever been, never need anything to fill any void and even enjoy sitting in traffic.

It saddens me not many ever experience the joy of understanding what the buddists talk about but its like a natural high like no other that people never find out about.

Its kinda like when your stoned and you see something for the first time and your just in awe at how amazing it feels to be there in that moment. But all day every day and its free and totally healthy.
>>
>>730470312
Also, get fucked you sensitive soul.
>>
>>730457780
erowid.org bro, that's where you can learn about drugs without all the bs
>>
>>730470357
fellas? have you no idea whats going on in this thread?
>>
>>730470558
https://erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth_faq.shtml

Erowid Note: This FAQ was not authored by Erowid. It may include out-of-date and/or incorrect information.
>>
OP's banging she's sexy as fuck and I'm watching her right now ;)
>>
>>730460720
brushing your teeth many times is likely to destroy the enamel, which will lead to cavities anyway, so be careful. you're better off using mouthwash or just rinsing with salt water instead
>>
ADDICTED TO WEED? YOU EVER SUCKED DICK FOR CRACK?
>>
>>730457356
kids from my school tried to sell sugar and told everyone it was meth.

how do i know if real meth and and where i can find real ones?
>>
>>730469640
I'm not even worried about it. I only come to these threads because I know too many people that go through this and I am just laughing at all the people that try and say meth in moderation is okay. Like you havnt even done it for 7+ years to see the effects. I know some one that is struggling with finding happiness right now. The search is what destroys you
>>
>>730470688
yea true, but I meant brushing your teeth 5 times over a 36 hour period or so.
>>
>>730470144
It would make my soul happy if you posted them again in here, that's what of it.
>>
>>730470712
when it looks like shards/chunks of glass and it taste like bleach or just chemicals in general lol.
>>
>>730470677
Anons keep asking for nudes
junkie tits
>>
>>730470808
ah, that's probably fine then, for some reason i thought you meant over a few hours or so, lol
>>
>>730470953
You think so there buddy guy
>>
>>730457356

I think OP got distracted by someone jingling some keys in front her face or something and forgot about her thread.
>>
>>730471574
this was a thread about meth, now im being asked for nudes. dafuq
>>
>>730470720
Yeah the search never ends and trying to use something that produces an artificial sense of happiness and wellness. Well we all know it's bad for you. But what's worse in the moment. Feeling sick and emotionally devistated but sober or high and happy and normal feeling but knowing you had to lie cheat and steal again. You would think the later but crippling depression and sickness can influence quite a bit. Fuck drugs and what they do. The whole lifestyle is one big contradiction yet millions of people live it for long periods of time and that's what's sad
>>
File: stoner fag.jpg (153KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
stoner fag.jpg
153KB, 600x450px
>>730470477

B-B-B-BUT WEED ISN'T ADDICTIVE ITS NATCHOORAL WTF MAN ALKYHOL IS FAR WURSE!!!!!!!!111
>>
>>730470677
>>730470470
>>730470323
>>730470953
heres your awaited nude pic
>>
>>730458518

meth tits please
>>
Why don't you shoot coke?
it's a better rush and way more euphoric

plus doesn't give you meth mouth you white trash faggot
>>
>>730472522
please sir, may I have some more?
>>
>>730457356
uppers are fucking trash
if your gona ruin your life might as well do heroin.
>>
>>730472929
thanks for the life advice buddy
>>
File: dickthicck 2 copy.jpg (156KB, 713x720px) Image search: [Google]
dickthicck 2 copy.jpg
156KB, 713x720px
404 is soon to come, here is a dick pic
>>
>>730458663
That's such a shit question.
>>
>>730461630
>meth
>scrape your bowl for resin

fake and gay. It all vaporizes (or burns if you're a fucking faggot). Some of it might recondense along the stem, and you can scrape that back down into the bowl, but if there's any "resin" to speak of, your shit is cut to hell
>>
>>730473215
Niooce
>>
File: woww.jpg (54KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
woww.jpg
54KB, 720x960px
and the meth tits
>>
>>730473408
Too fat
>>
>>730473438
should I smoke more meth then?
>>
>>730472522
>just snort coke bro, it's way better
>45 minutes later the high is gone
>>
>>730473035 np ik from experience, atleast H wont make ur skin look like u have cancer-aids.
>>
>>730473514
Absolutely. But, as advice from a former user (I'm not OP), girls should go the fuck to sleep on day 3, guys on day 4. And sleep is the only cure for being tired.
>>
Pretty, thanks, would nuzzle and suckle. Can we see the rest of you?
>>
>>730458070

But if you are not addicted... couldn't you just stop? This doesn't make sense OP.

Don't worry you think we are judging you? Meth is highly addictive
>>
i did meth for the first time 31 days ago....ive done it every day since without stopping.

I like it.
My question is:

How bad is it gonna be when i run out.

Ive never come down before and im on like a month long binge
>>
>>730473935
not OP here, surprised you haven't already suffered a psychotic break and murdered someone. enjoy your shadow people, faggot. falling out will be hell for you
>>
>>730473935
And you are still coherent ? I'm guessing you mean smoking meth everyday for a month not up for a month. Pretty much everytime you sleep you sober up a bit, at least for us
>>
>>730457356
ive been really depressed and anxious for nearly 10 years (one of my faggot friends thinks it's borderline personality disorder but idk/idc anymore tbh)

i drink a lot but its getting old and gross

should I try this or anything else on the "harder" side? what can it do for me?

>inb4 420blazeit; I hate weed. makes me have full on panic attacks
>>
>>730473902
I can stop, I don't need it lol. I do it out of boredom, I don't plan my life around it
>>
that chunky crystal is fake meth
enjoy your RC?
>>
>>730473408
damn

cutie

get off the drugs babe you got a life to live
>>
>>730474218
not OP. I used meth as an antidepressant. Worked awesome, but social settings, being around it all the time got my addiction out of control
>>
>>730474218
Well it's an upper, but I'm not going to tell you to do it. XD
>>
>>730474218
hallucinogenics.
>>
>>730474218
idk man. i think you should rather try mdma or psychedelics
>>
>>730474434
scares me

i've done dxm to quite a high extent but I'm aware that it's not the same are shrooms/acid/dmt/etc

yes, I know tripping out on cough syrup is lame
>>
>>730474208
yeah i havent been awake for a month.....i sleep every 3rd day for the past month.

And i dont smoke it...
I snort it.
My nose really hurts kek
>>
>>730474339
I just can't keep those drugs off me doe
>>
>>730474534
done molly...comedown not worth it and i don't care for all the intense energy it gave me

whats up with psychs? aren't they just a one time sort of experience or do people do them semi-regularly?
>>
>>730474601
shieet i can't keep my hand off my dick so I don't blame the meth ;)

post more fotos if you real
>>
>>730474674
i dont think people use psychs regularely as anti depressants but they might help you get over your condition.
>>
>>730474880
Eww
>>
>>730474557
You should be fine, just keep going the way you are going, what could go wrong? I am sure you are not addicted to meth at all yet, just like OP.
>>
>>730475052
kek
>>
>>730473408

nice and rapeable
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.