[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Biggest Opportunity That I Never Took Was _________

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 48

File: Memes.jpg (202KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Memes.jpg
202KB, 900x675px
My Biggest Opportunity That I Never Took Was _________
>>
staying in the army and marrying the super petite 18 year old girl that was into all my kinks, instead of moving to michigan to a woman who hated having sex with me and dumped me after 2 years because her fucking feelings changed. ruined my fucking life.
>>
Be me typical cable guy. Working at a house with this busty mild. She takes a shower while I'm fixing this issue. Find her to tell her I'm all done. She is wearing nothing but a shirt silk robe with cleavage showing.
>>
>>730452365
you need to fucking kill yourself buddy
>cable guy
>she gets out of the shower
>tits hanging out begging for it
>you walk away
>>
>>730452187
Reluctantly crouched at the starting line.
>>
>>730452187
Probably when me and my friend were chilling in the park and this random naked bitch and this bald guy came up to us and wanted to suck our dicks, she sucked my friend off and started to suck me off but I told her I had to go home casue she was atleast 35 and Iw as 17 at the time.

I always wondered what would have ahppened if we went along with it for longer.... and who the bald guy was.
>>
>>730452543
Were your engines pumping and thumping in time?
>>
>>730452607
>>730452541
Bald guy kinda looked like Joe Rogan if he was more white
>>
>>730452607
>.... and who the bald guy was.
kek
>>
File: 1451642410421.jpg (8KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451642410421.jpg
8KB, 229x200px
Having a threesome with two 13 year old girls when I was 17.
>>
>>730452637
The green light flashed, the flags went up.
>>
File: 1491795204541.jpg (68KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491795204541.jpg
68KB, 300x250px
Sucking a warm, creamy steamy dreamy log of shit hot out of the ass of Andy Sixx. I'll regret it for life.
>>
Either college or suicide.
>>
>>730452541

or, he could have lost his job to some bitch who gets off teasing dudes then claiming they harassed her.

both things happen

best to just get laid on your own time
>>
>Marrying Katherine
(Fuck, she was a fucking heroin addict though.(

>Answering my phone when she offered to give me her car.
(The thing was a piece of junk though, she would have made money on that deal, not me)

>Fucking that girl who wanted me to walk her home.
(But then she would have been officially the 2nd woman I've ever had sex with, not really a big deal, so I guess I really SHOULD have done this one)

>Not taking Megan out to prom.
(I didn't have a license. That brings me to m next point)

>Not just having lied about my driving hours and just gotten my mom to sign off on the hours for my license.
(I jacked around for like 4 years without a driver's license)

>Not keeping my $16 per hour job that I had.
(I rode a call because I was tired and got canned)

>Not appealing the 2nd half of the lawsuit.
(I sued 2 people and didn't realize that when one appeals it, the other person is off scott free, unless I appeal it too)

>Not having stayed in the hot spring when that girl offered to fuck me.
(although, I did have an awsome 3some with 2 teachers who wanted me to follow them to their trailer).

>Not sending that court appeal in sooner.
(I might still have another chance with this letter I'm writing)

>Not calling my brother a cab that night and just fucking the shit out of this hot blonde. Not getting a good shot of her asshole on camera.
(There might be another chance someday, but I only have like 3 sex tapes of myself and this blonde, and 2 of them are hidden)

>Not calling the courts over my friend's appeal. He just pleaded no contest and disappeared.
(I guess this can't be helped. He lied to me all along about committing that crime that day and I defended him for a whole year. Then it came time to defend me of the charge I really was innocent from, and he was nowhere to be found. Guess it's for the best to show he's not my friend.)
>>
>>730452187
Calling the woman I felt love at first sight for when I was 18.

I don't know any other way to describe it, our eyes met and bam. she was with another friend of mine, I was with my best friend. We said Hi and she had just move from across the country.

Convinced them to come hang out an smoke with us. They made dinner we supplied the weed.
Talking with her there was a serious connection, we had similar interests, played Magic the gathering on the floor, traded numbers.

And then stupid fucking young retard that I was, I decided to follow the 3 day rule. where you aren't supposed to call them for 3 days.... So fucking stupid, call them the next day.

Then, because I was insecure, I started second guessing things, maybe she wasn't actually into me like i thought? She hadn't called me either.
So I put off calling her for like 2 weeks. Then I think I tried calling from my friends phone, since I wasn't sure, got voicemail, mailbox wasn't setup, and never tried again for years.

Its been 9 years, and I still have her phone number in my phone even though it doesn't work.
>>
>>730452187
>My Biggest Opportunity That I Never Took Was
>Learning that pussy passed up, that's pussy that you can never make up.
>>
I dont really feel like I missed out on pussy. All the hot chicks were dating niggers at my school.
>>
>>730453636
Words of wisdom

>crying.gif
>>
>>730453026
Reported
Sage
>>
>>730452187
applying myself in school
>>
File: 1492408069620.png (134KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1492408069620.png
134KB, 418x455px
>>730454142
>>
>>730454174
Easier said than done.
Many people say this but don't remember how tiring school really was. Personally I just slept my say through those years. Fuck that shit.
>>
When i was 19 this smoking hot 52 year old wanted to fuck but because she was my neighbour I thought it might get weird. I moved less than a year later and haven't gotten an opportunity to fuck a couger/milf since.
>>
>>730452187
I got a fuckload.

>Not living with my dad as a kid
>Passing up on tons of fucks in high school because of lack of confidence
>Not graduating highschool with an associates degree because I thought I was gonna an hero
>Not taking a managerial position at a job I loved, end up getting bitter and fired
>Not paying the fuck attention when my dad tried to teach me a trade
>Not telling my fiance I"m not sexually attracted to her anymore before I married her.

Career fuck up here, let me know if you want some feels OC
>>
>>730452713
thats fucking dana white
>>
Never. I did it all
>>
File: 1493019275146.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493019275146.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>730453792
>>
>>730452187
Living at parents house still. My whole life, same house. Seen neighbors come and go. Hear another family is moving away. I ask the "higher powers" for a tight young female to move in. Find out young married couple are moving in. Few months later female friend of a friend moves into close house as well. Develop a serious case of voyeurism for the young wife whens shes out front doing yard work/playin with her kid. After a while shes making it pretty obvious shes caught me watching her, and that shes not exactly upset about it, bending over knees stiff, or doggy, in cutoff shorts to plant flowers etc. Picking weeds out of her front yard with a mini dress on, hella cleavage pointed always towards my window. She divorces her husband a while after moving in, guys a weirdo or whatever.

Months later, her and the friend of a friend that moved in a few houses down join me and my regular crowd for a small get together/drinks. Later in the evening wife girl walks over, plops down on my thigh as i sit, and she basically rubs her pussy side to side on my leg. %100 obvious. Her and the other girl who moved near my house ask if i want to split a cab home since we all live right beside eachother. I say "nah, im good, gonna have a few more beers and stay late to watch the fights" like a fucking idiot.

By the way, the other girl has givin me a greenlight a few times as well but im not really into her. So im betting i may have been handed a 3way or at least a lay by one of the two.

The reason why i acted oblivious? Psoriasis. Psoriasis has destroyed my fucking life. The reason im typing this reply is, it wasnt even that severe back then. And since then its gotten so much worse. Now when i see the wife, i remember how i asked for a girl like her to show up, she did, she knew i was watching her, she handed it to me on a silver platter, but disease ruined it. FMMFL
>>
A lot of them but these are the first that come to mind.

>staying in my hometown because I convinced myself that my whole life is here and that all my acquaintances are friends and I remember all the good times I had (even though I have maybe one interesting experience every 2 years)

>being an orbiter to this chick and not pursuing her cute,redheaded green eyed athletic friend that was into me because I didn't want to ruin my chances with the girl who in fact did not give a flying fuck about me in the end
>>
>>730456076

IMO psoriasis is an physical condition of a mental illness.

You don't give yourself colds, flu, cancer.
But you give yourself psoriasis.
The good news is that when you get your mental condition right, the issue goes away.
>>
>>730456076
you got jock itch? i got that shit too and its bad AF im treating it with antifungal creams and shit it gets better anon bro
>>
>>730456450
Ive wondered this before. Nice to actually see someone else say it. Its a tough disease to deal with.
>>
>>730456464
Lol no. I wish my issues were that insignificant
>>
>>730456450
psoriasis is an immune system problem
>>
Not dumping my would be mentally abusive ex and dating this thin/lithe perfect redhead with tiny tits in college. We clicked on just about everything but I was so damn drunk on whatever my ex had to break it off.

>she falls asleep with her head in my lap while I stroke her hair
>her hair smelled amazing

I fucking left. I'm a god-damn idiot. She even lives in my state. We got in contact over facebook and I went upstate to see her at some work thing. The entire time thinking she was single. Her bf was there. I drove two hours for nothing. The work thing lasted 30-45 min and I drove back home kicking myself the whole way.

I missed my chance so fucking hard.

>>730456076
Fucking hell man. I'm sorry you are going through that shit.
>>
>>730456724
Yes it is. The part that pisses me off is the lack of knowledge on treatments beyond killing your immune system off/liver damage.
>>
>>730452187
that one time
>>
>>730456724

Yes, a problem related to the mind being over-sensitive to the environment, like many allergies.

Get over your stress, anxiety, depression, etc., and the issue fades away.

>be me
>struggle with psoriasis all my life
>try medicines, help for a little while, then nothing
>moves from my legs to my ears to my scalp
>one day, quit my career to start a new one
>less money, but more freedom and self-reliance
>suddenly psoriasis goes away
>gone for 10 years now
>>
>>730454174
This and enduring some shitty jobs instead of quitting only to not get hired again.
>>
>>730452343
michigan will do that
>>
File: 1488923335945.jpg (28KB, 552x520px) Image search: [Google]
1488923335945.jpg
28KB, 552x520px
getting the daughter of an owner of a bank pregnant but instead of agreeing to move with her to Florida, I bailed and she got an abortion. Only down side is she was kinda chubby and owned a 14 year old cat. eh well.
>>
>>730452187
Closing the 4chan tab when I was a kid
>>
>>730456971
Cheers anon, thx for speaking up.

Mine first showed up on my hairline in grade 12, i didnt know what it was except that it would NEVER HEAL. I joked with my buddies and called it my "Aids Spot".

Eventually it faded. Enter 4 years later. Walnut sized circle on the back of my tricep. Fades away after a few weeks.

Enter 1 year later, Right calf is breaking out. Within weeks its covering my whole right leg knee down. Month or 3 later Left leg breaks out. Winter comes around, i can hide under pants.

Through that winter it blew up. Both Legs, Both Arms, Scalp, Shoulders, Lovehandles, Abdomen, Knees, Elbows.

Currently just fighting it with steroid topicals. Refuse to use Biologics. Drinking a shit ton of booze daily to deal with this and my brother recently passing away. So the "psychological" side of it, is amped up to 11/10. Any diet changes u make?
>>
>>730456076
same has happened to me but my psoriasis is an embarrassingly small dick
>>
>>730457608
how small are we talking about?
>>
>>730457608
Lol anon
>>
>>730457632
pretty much just a head showing when flacid and probably 4 inches hard on a good day
small enough that I don't want to show it to anyone. my biggest fear in life is someone is going to see it
>>
>>730453026

Someone perma ban this fucking faggot already jesus christ
>>
File: dark_beach_by_nevasoba.jpg (60KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
dark_beach_by_nevasoba.jpg
60KB, 1024x683px
Let me tell you all a story.

>coming to cali to work and meet family for the first time
>terrible life of drugs neglect violence death and loneliness
>meet Mark.
>Mark is an ass, treats family like shit
>Mark has a babysitter for his two dysfunctional kids
>one has downs one has hardcore autism
>downs girl is actually lovely and tard kid just needs some guidance so i try my best
>babysitter thinks im great and invites me over
>talk all day get to know eachother
>she is 8/10 former ballerina and very entertaining too talk with
>night time comes
>time to sleep, oh well blunt.jpg
>come back inside stoned as fuck
>she is in lingerie and is making the bed, looks at me and grins
>wanna watch netflix and chill?
>my pot brain thinks this is a friendly conversation
>no ive never been into tv or series, I read books
>the cringe god of the dark dimension has intercourse with herself and gives birth to this moment
>she laughs
>you sure?
>yeah ive never really been into tv
>she goes to sleep on the couch
>i realize what happened
>blunt.jpg
>paul simon plays me off into the la streets at night
>>
>>730457608
Hey man, get that tiny dick wet. You never know when your health might fuck you.
I'd trade my 7" for a 5"er if it meant my psoriasis would go into remission.
>>
>>730457100
Try harder shit whistle
>>
>>730457794
I know how women can be when it comes to dick size. my ego couldn't take being laughed at over it. I would honestly kill myself.
>>
File: yearning.gif (1MB, 396x222px) Image search: [Google]
yearning.gif
1MB, 396x222px
>>730452943
Churning and burning, they yearn for the cup.
>>
As time goes on the chicks I always wanted to fuck in school are literally coming to see me just to get fucked.

I cannot explain it. Only chicks I won't bang are my friends current gf's

Other than that an old high school friend of mine and I had an agreement. We cum, but no feelings type of friendship. 6 years lol, it's amazing
>>
>>730457907
You need to take DMT buddy
>>
>>730453299
that's pretty sad man.. they say only 3 good women come in a life time if we're lucky.. some never get one
>>
>>730457599
>Any diet changes u make?

At work, I used to eat out at a restaurant every day for lunch. Now I work at home and mostly eat left-overs from the dinners I cook for family. IMO diet was not related to the change for me.

I suspect it was all about the mental change of suddenly being responsible for myself, rather than bitter about my circumstances dictated by bosses, coworkers, etc.
>>
>>730457887
at what exactly, friend ?
>>
>>730457907
Hey if it makes you feel any better, i had a good year in 2008 where my psoriasis vanished. I felt great, had a fun job. Hooked up with a girl who liked me in highschool. She was awesome, but i still suffered from depression and anxiety. Hereditary bullshit, i hate it.
Anyways we were bout to fuck, but my dick wouldnt show up. She just layed next to me with her head on my chest. Shit sucked. She knew how awkward i was and asked as i left "let me guess, i wont see you for like 2 weeks?" sarcastically.

Its been years anon. Youre not alone in the whole "what if my dick this or that" dilemma. Just find a girl who likes you, and give it a go. Many have lost before you anon. Many will after , too.
>>
Never fucking my mom. She used to let me hang out in her room after she got out of the shower and watch her change clothes and walk around I'm her panties. Would always leave the shower door open and bedroom open. Let me straddle her ass and massage her back. Would massage her side boob and she never stopped. Dick would get hard which I know she felt in between her ass cheeks. Regrets for life not sliding it in her tight pussy. She had a great ass too.
>>
>>730452541
You need to kill yourself.
>Thinks a person after showering wants sex because they haven't fully dressed.
>>
>>730452365
That's a rape accusation to squeeze money out of your company waiting to happen. Not worth it
>>
>>730457907

My dick is on the short side of average.
I've had 3 women bail on sex when they saw it soft.
Who knows how many women bailed after the first couple of times.

But I found and married a beautiful Japanese woman who thinks my dick is just long enough and even a bit too wide.

You just have to find a woman who's small pussy matches your dick. Take the shit from the chicks who dismiss you immediately, screw the ones who will let you, and settle down with the one who loves you for you.
>>
>>730458965
I'm not into oriental women
>>
>>730458496
Fuck dude, you missed out
>>
About a week ago I was working in this ghetto neighborhood and this descent looking hispanic 7/10 comes walking down the side walk tripping on drugs and lifting up her dress, with no panties on. Was working so wasn't sure what to do. Should have at least snapped some pics for you guys and could have told her to flash them tits. Really bothered me the whole day that I didn't do anything but watch.
>>
>>730452187
Worked in bar turning 18 going through uni, chick in 30s worked in kitchen in same hotel but night shifts same as me, her seperated from her husband she is 6/10 face 9/10 body.

Heavy flirting going on, staff party we make out, she wants me to go back to hers i make some lame excuse, over next months still flirting, everyone tells me just to bang her, finally do and I lose my cherry to her. i lasted probably 60 seconds.

She still wants to keep seeing me afterwards as fuck buddies, I blow her off as my mates tease me as she is in 30s.

Later find out she was into 3somes and girls. Other guy at hotel starts fucking her after me and gets all the goods and benefits from my fucking stupidity..
>>
>>730459212

So find a short skinny white devil.
Trailer parks are full of 'em.
>>
The amount of times, and cute girls ive turned away from, due to depression/lack of self esteem, would astound the brightest psychiatrists the world over. I know im a good looking guy, not trying to be a douche. Im kind of like Adam Sandlers character "PIP" in the movie AIRHEADS, where im just naturally shy and i get cute girls throwing themselves my way. Except i dont get to have them because my brain is a cunt. I still have old pieces of paper with girls numbers given to me in a little phonebook. Girl who dances duringftheme nights at bar, cute 19yr old trying to sell me different TV Cable service, house party girl who sat with me and smiled because there was a pack of stupid wiggers freestyle battling over there, girl who was 5 years older than me but always bought shrooms of me, blonde i really liked but was intimidated by, etc.... Wheres my save file from 1999, i need to redo some shit.
>>
Not fucking a super cute petite thot who wanted to suck me off and fuck at a party but instead i attempted to fuck my crush but she had a boyfriend and didnt want to cheat on him
>>
Not fucking Ginny Potter before she became an actual whore
>>
>>730452187
Could of fucked my first cousin when she was 14 and I was 15...wait I don't regret that
>>
>>730452187
Getting back together with my ex after my current gf left for college and we ended it. I shouldn't stayed single and found someone else. I was a pussy and didn't want to be alone so I had tricked myself into believing she wouldn't be a cunt anymore. For a while, she wasn't but slowly she is now back to the way she was before I dumped her but I own a home with her so it's difficult to end the relationship. Also I'm less of a pussy, but still a pussy.
>>
>Be me
>have my heart ripped out by a girl who had a boyfriend
>meet the new girl at work
>she falls in love with me immediately
>getting married at the end of the month
>want nothing to do with girls with boyfriends ever again
>invites me to her apartment
>finance at work
>Brings me into her bedroom
>shows me her wedding dress
>"that's nice. very pretty."
>Went home.
>>
>>730452543
Engines thumping and pumping in time
>>
>>730452187
Pulling that trigger.
>>
>>730452365
for future reference, if you find yourself in this situation simply compliment her in a respectful tone (not pervy or aggressive) and see where it leads. Then you know for sure if she's asking for it or not.
>>
>>730452607
you wouldn't be chasing pussy, that's what would have happened. I bet you dreamt of getting sucked off every night.
>>
>>730453226
all lies
>>
>>730458139
one of those 3 is supposed to be your mom btw
>>
Not being mature enough at 12 to take advantage of the opportunity I had with an older woman. Wish I could got back in time with my now adult mind and have the best fun ever.
>Shy little pussy :(
>>
>be me
>nice guy in the group, also one with car
>dont like getting drunk, usually the sober driver by choice
>super hot chic in group called Amy
>drive into town for night out 5 of us
>I offer to sober drive
>Amy gets super drunk, other friends want to ditch her as she cant get into clubs anymore
>I white knight and take her home
>"youre such a good guy anon... no seriously... you are fucking good guy man"
>get back to dorm (at uni/college)
>help her to her room
>say goodnight go to leave
>wait im not in my pjs
>so what just sleep in your clothes
>but i just got them and theyre pretty
>shes so drunk she cant get them on but getting loud about needing to get them on
>i help her get nude and then dress her
>gotwood.jpg
>10/10 petite body with A cup tits - my kryptonite
>about to throw up, grab bowl, hold hair
>-3 points now... 7/10
>asks me to stay and look after her
>agree
>montions for me to get in bed with her
>agree
>spoon her
> she slips her hand down my pants
>feel sooo guilty cause i really like her and want to but shes so drunk itd be a massive dickhead for taking advantage
>consious wins, i tell her not tonight, maybe tomorrow? She says ok, in the morning, kisses me
>stomachbiletastesbad
>she falls asleep
>i leave

>next morning go to check on her
>she has no memory of last night
>try a few times over next few months to get her interested
>she isnt
>life happens go our seperated ways after uni

>why didnt I bang her?

Inb4 that didnt happen... cause it did.
>>
Similar Experience but I fucked her and we ended up dating for half a year and are still friends. You should have fucked her
>>
>>730466111
Checked
And ouch dude....
>>
File: 1493119101428.jpg (25KB, 458x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493119101428.jpg
25KB, 458x360px
>>730452187
Decided to stay in Pennsylvania when my great uncle, who's a rich engineer in Alabama, offered to pay my way through college and live for free with anything I'd need...
>>
File: FaceApp_1492967707273.jpg (50KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492967707273.jpg
50KB, 335x335px
>>730466111
There's a difference between "taking advantage" of a girl,
And a girl obviously wanting it by luring you in to her fucking bed and touching your cock.
>Bitch
>Nigga
>>
>>730452343
Are you still in Michigan, anon? If so, what city/town/area?
>>
I had a full scholarship for school and I started skipping class because of social anxiety (we were being forced to do a group project as well).

Anyway, now I have no scholarship and no education.
>>
>>730467098
But she was drunk.....
Arrrrgggghhhh youre right i know!
>>
>>730467098
the problem is girls will cry rape if they regret it the next morning and the SJW community will agree

it used to be called drunk sex
>>
>>730452343
This is the saddest thing I've ever read
>>
>>730452187
Cheating on my long distance gf to fuck a hot 16 year old highschool chick
>>
>>730458571
hey buddy, nobody goes on about having their day when you are not fully dressed and there is a stranger in the house, that milf wanted the D.
>>
Got scouted out of the blue to try out for a role in a "karate movie" but turned it down because I was just starting college and didn't think I could fit it into my schedule. Turned out to be a really big film. Would have been fun to at least have given it a shot.
>>
>Beast sex fetish (watching dogs fuck women).
>Go beast forum
>end up talking with a girl that is says she is semi local
>get email and timestamp pic of her without face but body.
>Hot as fuck petite chick
>We talk about meeting she wants to fuck my german shepherd stud
>Tell her I need face pic
>she sends pic...
>Holy Jesus H Christ in a Christmas basket! - girl is very local
>Girl is daughter of down street neighbor
>Girl is 16
>I am married 2 kids, know family.
>Too damn chicken to risk it all to get my own person doggy slut.
>Went to her wedding (she is 23 now)
>Yes they have two dogs.
>>
Biggest so far I think
>first semester of first year in college
>find a perfect girl, laughs at my humor, beautiful, funny, smart and so on
>hang out a lot
>I want to be a better person for her
>I stop making as many screwed up jokes
>I become happier, talk to more people, make more friends
>I'm actually happy for once
>she is literally giving me hints but I overthink all of them
>by the time I act she gets a boyfriend
>quietly suffer for 3 months (room is above mine and I can hear them at night)
>still feel great when I see her
>I still give her shit even when she has a boyfriend because of what she told me
>they break up
>depressed because I haven't told her
>decide to tell her
>tells me it's a bad time
>sad but "hey I still get to see her and no one else is with her"
Next day she tells me she doesn't know who I am anymore, someone lied and told her that I was planning on breaking her and her bf up
>I feel like shit all the time now
>>
>>730456450
What the fuck.

This is what happens when retards have free reign on the internet today whatever comes to their mind. Are you seriously this stupid? Why do I have the feeling your studies of psoriasis are limited to anecdotal observation and maybe what you read on WebMD
>>
>>730452343
Why did you do that?
>>
>>730452343
Don't worry, the other girth would have changed her mind too.

Lol you ain't gonna tie down an 18 yo. They got "wild oats to sow"
>>
>>730452187
I never had any opportunities
>>
>>730452187
>I was about 12 years old.
>Home alone with babysitter.
>She calls me into her room.
>Topless on the bed. Humongous russian titties out.
>She asks me to suck on them, don't know why but I said no.
>She offers me $5 to do it, still say no.

I think what turned me off was that she was trying to convince me and said stuff like "you sucked on your mother's breasts as a baby." That made it sound like baby shit. If she'd played it up as a cool big boy thing I might have done it.

Always wonder what would have happened. She wasn't that hot but was decent and fucking a babysitter at 12 for money would have been cash.

Sorry that's all I remember.
>>
>be me
>first to sixth grade girls could always go for a lunch 5 mins sooner then boys
>teacher said if guys would wear skirts they could do it too
>never wore a skirt, never ate shitty school lunch when it was actually hot
>>
>>730452187
going to school as soon as i could. now i struggle with bills
>>
>>730453299
Sad to hear it. The 3 day rule is bullshit, if you truly like each other, you should call ASAP. Definitely no later than a whole day.
>>
>>730454432
This.
Too easy to judge school years with an adult mentality, we must not forget how tiring it can be for a kid.
>>
>>730452187
Losing the girl of my dreams, because I'm a shithead 4chan fag. 6 years have passed and I still think about her every day.
>>
>>730452343
the 18 year old girl would have done the same thing, idiot. you dont marry someone under 30.
>>
>>730452187
my biggest regret is not banging this girl when I had the chance

pic related
>>
>>730468947
How did it happen?
>>
>>730468947

a-are you me?
>>
>>730466111
It sucks but you did the right thing, Maybe morally speaking, but definitely practically. Especially if this is on college, even a whiff of rape accusation will fuck up your life.
>>
>>730452187
When she offered me sex to take my virginity. 15 years later still a virgin and her just a Facebook friend
>>
>>730468237
>>Yes they have two dogs.

She sounds like a fun girl
>>
>>730469054
To much shit to go into really. At least I still have nudes, sex pics, anal vid and so. It's still a good fap at least.
>>
>>730469085
No, I'm your father.
>>
>>730466879
He was gonna fuck you though.

>>730468237
Yikes.You should hit on her now. If he hubby isn't into doggy and she still is you've got a big opening (no pun intended)
Did she know the guy was you?

>>730468761
Damn, son. Was she milfy?
>>
>>730469232

Mom has an anal vid?
>>
>>730469338
Oh yes son!
>>
File: 1444664052437.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444664052437.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
not changeging the lock to my flat so my mom no more walks in and out whenever she feels like it making me paranoid as shit and droping out of college
>>
>>730469389
Score! Lets make mom famous and post it online
>>
File: 136296656676.jpg (44KB, 618x864px) Image search: [Google]
136296656676.jpg
44KB, 618x864px
>>730452187

Never fucking my sister(s)-in-law, because she/they is/are a twin, who I copped a double twinny icecream blowjob off, before passing out. The hottest one later married my brother, and there is always the best tension when they and myself are together, because we are all married now and it's the first thing they bring up when we are all off guts.

Fuck my life, pic related,it ain't them but it's close enough. Both are 8/10 if not better, with rich cucked husbands who bought them superb bolt ons and a life they thought they'd never ever be bored with but now need to get out of.

Don't ever get married, just fuck sluts /b/ros.
>>
>>730452187
marrying the mother of the supermodel.
>>
>>730469013
How the fuck did you let something like that slip away.
>>
>>730452187
There was a 9/10 qt i met a lot on the train going to uni (but different uni, just same train stop at the start, so we actually lived kinda near).
I had a gf at first, so i never approached her.
the next year then my gf left me (during summer), but when uni begin again, maybe due to uni schedule, i stopped seeing her.
then i start talking to my exgf again, meet sometimes, occasional fuck, still don't know where we are actually going.
So, when i start seeing again the qt on the train, i had no intention to talk to her.
One time she sit next to me at the station, but i was actually on phone with my gf.
When things with gf didn't work , i had already stopped seeing the qt (this time definitively).
To this day i've never met her again, even if i took the same train for like 3 years more.

tldr: i cockblocked myself because me and my exgf were tryharding on something ended almost a year before.
>>
>>730469446
>implying the 99% of /b/ros aren't virgins
>>
Joining isis
>>
>>730457794

You know that cannabis oil tincture is a surefire cure to that shit don't you?

Try it, my body ain't allergic too shit, especially my own fucking skin cells motherfucker.
>>
>>730469595

Didn't imply, the joint speaks for itself you fucking norm.

OP asked, I delivrard.
>>
Not stopping my girlfriend from killing herself via OD :(
>>
File: 1486067280099.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1486067280099.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>730452187
Not taking studying seriously.
Im 2 weeks from completing highschool and am just now noticing that although i have over average grades, i could have done so much more. Im just out of reach of doctors and shit, and have no interest in other subjects.

>Tfw soon 19 and already settling for the fact that ill be a jarhead rest of my life.
>>
>>730453026
>>
>>730469013
u gotta tell more my friend
>>
>>730466111
Shouldn't have left.
>>
File: ChzG_zrUUAEhfx8.jpg (27KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
ChzG_zrUUAEhfx8.jpg
27KB, 600x328px
>sex
>sex
>lust
>horniness
>sex

The lot of you really live a mundane existence...
>>
>>730458809

I was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>730455715
You still have a chance!

The past is past - the future a slightly altered past. Be here now my friend :)
>>
File: ActionCatJump.gif (806KB, 265x211px) Image search: [Google]
ActionCatJump.gif
806KB, 265x211px
Working as a courier
Do delivery to flexible ballerina teachers house
carry heavy paper refills inside
She says "here let me help"
then "Oh they're heavy"
finally "I wish there was something I could do for you" or something along those lines.
>naww I'm fine
I turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>730470666
Support provided by: Satan
>>
File: Patricia-Velasquez-18.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Patricia-Velasquez-18.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
>>730452187
Accept that scholarship to Duquesne when I was 21

I have a job a girlfriend friends and I though life was going to be kinda the same the rest of my life never though a fucking dictatorship was going to blow in my country
>>
>>730452365
>>730458809
hes right, actually a very smart move avoid that situation
>>
>>730452845
we all are stupid when we are young believe me they now may think the same as you, pew I sure avoid that record
>>
File: 203459165.jpg (67KB, 467x701px) Image search: [Google]
203459165.jpg
67KB, 467x701px
>>730452187
Picking up a seemingly lost Milla Jovovich by simply asking "hey you need a ride?" when I saw her exit a studio on Broadway in NYC @ 7:00 a.m. in 1997.

It literally fell in my lap, but the moment I realized who she was and she saw my realization, she started walking. A few weeks later on Conan she explained exactly why this put her off.
>>
File: 1.jpg (608KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
608KB, 1000x1000px
personal: dumped the girl who i later realized would have been the ideal dream girl for me.

professional: no fucking regrets, i make a shit ton of money
>>
>>730453792
So you regret not being a nigger?
>>
not buying Bitcoin when it was 1-3$
>>
>>730471551
I did that too.. Also, im poor.
>>
>>730471440
what? this could end in marriage, beautiful leeloo kids, multipasses and so on yup you really miss that chance
>>
>Be 13yr old me
>have sexy qt3.14 16yr old redhead girlfriend, easily 9/10 (cus im alpha)
>Her mom was hella chill, she would tell my mom that it was just a sleepover when in reality we had huge house partys
>fastforward and party is over
>me and gf's sis, best friend and mom watching a film.
>Mom prods me with her bare feet, says "bet you'd love a footjob right now"
>gf and fam laughs
>tfw im to pissed to think it through
>later on, after fingerblasting gf and everyones asleep
>go upstairs to get a drink (GF had mini fridge with my Arizona green tea in)
>still hard from gf fun times
>go for a piss, bathroom next to moms room
>floorboardcreek.jpg
>turn around at her door to see her standing there
> "looks like somones excited, its pretty fucking big too"
>"u-ugh t-t-thanks miss b"
>"Hey, your good with computers arnt you. Can you help with mylaptop"
>go in her room and look at it, she closes her bedroom door and takes large fluffy dressing gown off to reveal her 35 yr old milf body in a silk gown
>I flip her screen the right way "you accidently flipped the screen, press these keys if it happens again"
>she hugs me thank you, my drunk 13yr old self doesnt even piece together she did it on purpose and wants me
>"Well, night miss B"
>Go downstairs and sleep.
>Next morning she was super shy around me and apologised saying tequlia gets her completly pissed

I still fucking hate myself for that
>>
>>730471440
>A few weeks later on Conan she explained exactly why this put her off.

Yeah but you didn't explain to us
>>
>>730452187
Fucking at least three of my foster sisters who, looking back, were probably willing.
>>
>>730452187
applying to elite colleges that would have accepted me and not falling for the ivy league meme. Now im stuck at a state school
>>
>>730472314

Fast forward 7 years, she'll clow you in some random encounter.

You'll thank me for encouraging you to remember not to say no next time. Protip: been there, done that.
>>
>>730457973
They deftly manoeuvre and muscle for rank
>>
>>730452187

>Dying a hero on the battlefield, bringing 14/88 to shitskins.

I lived, and all I got was a Purple Heart.
>>
>>730452343

I regret getting out too anon, the mid-2000s were nutty though. I couldn't sit through another SHARP briefing.

-T. Paratrooper Fag
>>
File: 1490743129825.jpg (133KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1490743129825.jpg
133KB, 400x505px
>>730453026
Kek keep posting. So many cunts want to eat this guys shit. So many /b/tard homos do too. You sir are an hero.
>>
>>730452187
There was this girl I was crazy for. She was not only beautiful, but absolutely sweet. I got the impression she wasn't interested. Later she moved to California, got married, and I found out from her mom that she was crazy for me too.
>>
File: 1420760652594.gif (980KB, 325x287px) Image search: [Google]
1420760652594.gif
980KB, 325x287px
>>730472360

Conan asked her something to the effect of "What really turns you off?" and she responded "When people recognize me and treat me differently because of who I am. I'm sure if you can find the interview (97-98) you'll hear it.

I was stopped at a light curbside, beautiful chick walks out of this studio standing with her back to me with the most glorious ass I'd ever seen I'm giving her the up and down and as I look back up I see she's staring at me dead in the eyes. She gets that "Oh yeah?" look creeping across her face, but in a good way. I'm smiling about to say what I would've said to any girl who looked like that, at the time, then it happens; I realize I recognize her, wait is that?

Fucking gape mouth. The whole think couldn't have lasted for more than a few seconds but it was long enough for the best opportunity I'd had to screw the woman of my dreams (at that time) both fall into my lap and slip through my fingers.

It's a memory. Not a bad one, but not a good one either. More of a reminder.
>>
Bruteforcing interestingfamily.rar to get the vids.
>>
>>730473182

That's cool man. Wasn't she married at that time though? She divorced in 99 though (wikipedia)
>>
>>730452187

Nice picture
>>
File: IMG_6779.jpg (120KB, 750x881px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6779.jpg
120KB, 750x881px
My freshman year of high school a girl who should not have been was way into me and I was too dumb to really see it. I kind of suspected it but was too beta to do anything. pic related, this is her now. she looked similar back then.
>>
File: file.png (439KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
439KB, 450x600px
>maid cleans gf's house
>I'm the only one there besides her
>easily 9/10 milf ass
>have a raging boner
>come up with a plan
>she's currently cleaning the bathrooms
>decide to pretend like I just woke up while walking to the bathroom with no pants on
>see her shadow as she walks by the door
>stand next to the door ready to walk out
>get ready....
>fuck
>pussy out thinking of all the possible scenarios that could ensue
>fap it out instead

it was probably for the best
>>
>be in highschool
>Friend's parents and sister go on vacation for a week
>It's summer break and he invites 15-20 people to get fucked up at his place all week
>One night get super drunk and hang out in the pool
>People start going to sleep and eventually it's just me and this chick I've known for a while hanging out
>7/10 curvy blonde girl with big ol' boobies
>She's clearly drunk, putting her hands all over my legs and flirting with me
>I'm drunk as fuck too and her tits look fucking amazing in her bikini
>Start feeling guilty because gf is passed out inside
>Puts her hand on my cock
>"I need something inside of my mouth right now, anon"
>I'm hard as fuck but don't want to cheat on my gf
>Here.jpg
>Give her cigarette
>End up talking and smoking all night in the pool and eventually go to bed
Sad thing is she got back together with her bf a couple days after that and we stopped talking by the time they broke up. Oh and my girlfriend at the time was also a fucking cunt. Oh well
>>
>>730472685
pic with timestamp?
>>
>>730452187
Grew up in a fucked up family. Nudist, open sexually etc.

Father died when I was 18 and as the spitting imagine of him my not mentally sound mother made advances. I always spurned them bar one druken handjob. God she was hot.
>>
>>730473980
Brothers or sisters? Much incest?
>>
>>730473394
I got no idea, but I don't remember her talking anything about that when I saw on Conan after that. I mean even if that was the case, she was young and Luc was French and he always cheated on his wives anyway (allegedly), so who knows how it would've played out. Whatever the case, the way it went down didn't give me any indication whatsoever that she was married and at the time it wouldn't of made a God damn bit of difference to me even if she was.

I was driving back to L.I. and had just dropped off the chick I was screwing from the Chelsea district at her office. Still half in the bag as well. Should've taken that cup of coffee she'd offered me before we left her flat. Meh, spilt milk sucks anyway you look at it.
>>
>>730473980
>prove you're white
>handjob from mom
>proven
>>
I have a hot sister and got really coked
Up off of a fresh cut brick one night. I made up some feel Bad for me bullshit text and baiscislly said let fuck for the hell of it. Help me out

Next day she said if it would help me that much she would.

I
Pussed out.

True.
>>
>>730466111
Should have given her to suck it a little bit.
>>
>>730474251
one much older sister none as far as I know.
>>
>>730474543
thanks anon. it's shitty that i had to ask for that on this board. thanks for your service!
>>
>>730452187
Don't even get me fucking started. I'll never fucking shut up about her and how stupid I was for about 2 months a year ago
>>
>>730474753

Fixed the aspect, it's cool Anon I like lapping too
>>
>>730474759
tell us
>>
>>730456450
Yeah a lot of autoimmune and nonbacterial or viral diseases are caused by thought and its hormonal repercussions.
>>
Here is another one. 2005-2008 crash happened. I was ready. I had a plan to invest, when to move money from multiple stocks to
Another. Had info and commons sense. I calculated everything and would of been retired at 28 in bora bora with many, many millions.

Now ex idiot gf got in a situation and had to
Leave to help her coked, drink, and stoned. Some idiot made a mistake and hit my car sober and got really hurt.

Had to pull out my money.

I'm talking I'd be close to $100mil.
>>
>>730475217
The thing is, you wanted to get back?
>>
>>730475520
I did, but seeing her that time made me assume she was already happy and moved on with her life, so I did as well.
>>
>>730475520
She shouldn't of
Waited. Some dude should have picked her up. It was an excuse for an underlying issue
>>
File: IMG_2805.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2805.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>in crowded train around rush hour
>going to see GF
>wearing light fruit cologne - crisp scent
>standing near high school girl in little kilt, prob 10th grader
>she keeps bumping into me (train ride is bumpy, it's normal)
>know train will blast breaks eventually so I hold firm grip and stance
>Screeetching stop
>everyone almost falls but me
>hs girl slams right into my rock hard chest and grips me
>looks up at me terrified and apologizes
>I politely smile, nothing else
>totally tagged by my scent and torso
>next 10 stops she keeps turning to me for quick peeks
>train stops and she falls into me again
>this time it felt simulated
>I grab her with my left free arm around the waist so she doesn't fall
>she didn't fidget out in fear immediately
>immediate crotch twitch
>she smells so good omfg
>she looks again at me and I pretend to not notice
>move up to front of train through crowd to get out
>SHE GETS OFF ON THE SAME TOP
>GETS ON SAME BUS
>GETS OFF ONE STOP BEFORE MINE
>fucked my gf with eyes closed fantasizing about this HS girl later that night

Screenshot from my phone of video of her I took because I felt like a creep but ya
>>
>>730475786
But it seems your life didn't ended up as bad as some here because of missing that chance. If u should've said "i ended up with a addict slut" then it would be shameful.
>>
>be me, 17 back then
>at a party
>get super drunken and play the guitar
>people listen
>some go away after a while
>this one 7/10 blonde stays
>keeps listening
>comes closer and leans in to me
>"Oh Anon you gotta Teach me to play Guitar"
>autism kicks in
>stand up, say "I was just done!" in an slightly aggressive tone
>leave her sitting there
>the next morning i realized
>friends still think im an hero somehow
>>
>>730475816
Ps I'm 25
>>
>>730452187
didnt smash the girl that liked me in grade 9, had fit but thicc legs and was so fucking into me
why was i so autist fuck sake
>>
>>730472570
Fuel burning fast on an empty tank

>replying to a post 1 hour ago
>>
>>730464660
well fuck Anon thanks for getting my hopes up
>>
>>730452187
succeeding at university
>>
File: 3293a0e357649b77e8fb046caad19c5c.jpg (703KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
3293a0e357649b77e8fb046caad19c5c.jpg
703KB, 2048x1536px
Not becoming a serial killer.
>>
Be me
Drunk af
Newyear evning
High
Housemate of frien come sit next to me
>nice thick 7/10 girl
Gets close to me all night
High drunk dont give a fuck
She says she likes me
~Okay

>smoke more weed
>almost blowmyself up with a 30 grain fireworks rocket
>blow some random neighbor dude who got all mad like
>standing there with a sigar sized joint dazed af
>she stands up for me says its a accident
>never fucked her.
>>
>>730478209
Blow up neighbor dude with rocket*
i should have grammar checked that
>>
>>730455715
kill your wife and get a better job?
Fuck it's not hard cunt, sort yourself out.
>>
Biggest regret is actually a small one. Shoulda fucked this chick who's care I would hang out in for hours after working the graveyard shift. Cheeky girl who always insinuated her love for getting eaten out and foot jobs. still feel like a moron to this day. but hey, I respected her too much. Me = Fuckin idiot
>>
File: 8.jpg (1MB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
1MB, 1813x2111px
>>730452187
Not going to Australia in 2000 working as an apple engineer with house,company car(Mercedes),6 figures, 3 months paid rent upfront and all paperwork done on their end. Australia severely lacked in this field and Apple were expanding at this time to become what they are now.
>tfw I could literally be a multi millionaire and leading figure of the Australian division which now rakes in over $4.4bn a year.

Regret it every day.
Pro tip: NEVER let women decide your future because "muh family,friends!11".
>>
>fucking around in highschool
>not even trying first year of college which destroyed my gpa
>not even trying to take that internship
>not moving when I had the chance to because of some girl

I'm 24, still live at home, and working a dead end part time job. I wish my regrets were limited to "didn't fuck some girl."
>>
File: powerful.jpg (44KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
powerful.jpg
44KB, 401x600px
>>730453299
>Its been 9 years, and I still have her phone number in my phone even though it doesn't work.
Oh man, that is sad, man.
>>
File: 1452808774149.jpg (46KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
1452808774149.jpg
46KB, 700x467px
>>730478776
>NEVER let women decide your future
Would've told you that 17 years ago, but you wouldn't have listened.
>>
File: 1471538524463.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
1471538524463.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
I got put in prison for a decade for doing this

>having rough sex with japanese gf
>gf keeps slurping my nose
>have an idea
>tell her to lie down and close eyes
>she conforms
>lying down all innocent not knowing what to expect
>get into squat position
>scream loudly
>IM GOING TO DO STINKY POO POO ON JAPANESE FACE
>she opens her eyes in horror
>diarehha falls all over her
>her face looks like a mud monster from pokemon
>im talking gooey soup shit
>now 10 years of my life wasted

I feel bad anons
>>
>>730470295

amen
>>
>>730452187
>>
Not just going to sleep and dying in my sleep.
>>
>>730470295
these things are the meaning of existence you cunt
>>
not letting my gay cousin fuck me in the ass 9 years ago when i was 10 and fell asleep on his bed
>>
>>730452187
Suicide.
>>
>>730456971
Or there was mold or bacteria gasses floating at your work place and your shit cured after no longer being exposured to them.
>>
>>730475816
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: 1379868950450.gif (853KB, 614x472px) Image search: [Google]
1379868950450.gif
853KB, 614x472px
>>730480210

Wish it had been 20 so we wouldn't have had to read that story
>>
>>730454213
fuck off nigger hes not even hot
>>
File: 8AENE.jpg (270KB, 700x2450px) Image search: [Google]
8AENE.jpg
270KB, 700x2450px
>>730475816
>>
File: fjdfhdfghsgsdg.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
fjdfhdfghsgsdg.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>be 16
>terrible acne, no confidence
>long hair because couldn't be fucked getting haircut, ever
>funny tho, so people liked me
>talk to this hot chick
>she seems down to earth so I put all my self loathing aside and chat with her
>have fun
>decide to meet up
>sneak out one night
>hang out, have a beer
>take a walk
>dunno what to do because sperg
>get a hug
>pretty happy with myself
>ff few months later
>be at birthday party
>girl is there
>we have fun
>she seems more into me than ever
>always think to myself "how could anyone ever like me?"
>so just enjoy party, hang out with her but not much else
>I couldn't bring myself to do it
>later she stops talking to me
>???
>tells me I spread rumors about her and made her look like a town whore
>I don't even talk to people, only have like 1 friend
>she stops talking to me
>I'm 22 now, think about it recently
>I'm pretty sure which cunt spread those lies on my behalf
>he was at the party too
>mfw I'm a kissless, gfless virgin
>mfw if I played it right she could've been my first gf
>mfw asshole people ruined it for me anyway
I don't talk to people about my relationships anymore. Jealous cunts, just because they can't have it nobody else can either
>>
>>730453226
Too many situations with the courts. Are you a nigger?
>>
>>730483687
I am. A half nigger, at least.

I didn't get into legal trouble until I was 30 though. This is all new to me. I'm not treated equally at all in the courts. They can lie under oath and I'm found guilty just based on that. I'm suing everyone back though. As I'm typing I'm sending an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.
>>
>>730483085
>be 21, professional boxer
>really talented, passionated and ascending in my career
>has this great offer to go USA and work with a legendary trainer
>my gf asks me to stay on Spain
>i really love her, and I know I don´t need to travel to keep training hard
>years pass by, I can´t keep the level to work only as fighter
>getting shitty job to pay training and shit
>the job steals time and energy to train seriously
>mfw I´m getting too old to compete and I reached nothing
>mfw my gf decides she doesn´t feel the same for me and dumps me
>mfw I my destiny was to be a great fighter and now I´m alone and old, with a shitty job

This shit hurts on my chest every day of my life.
>>
Could have lost my virginity in a threesome. But that may have been worse since I would have disappointed two girls instead of one
>>
>>730483085
>>730483901
That wasn´t mean to be an answer, sorry
>>
>>730453026
Keep on trying, Andy, maybe someday we'll make you a meme.
>>
>Having sex with first girlfriend
>AH! WRONG HOLE ANON
>"hehe whoops, hey now ive almost done it we might as well do it in the butt now huh" I say jokily
>moment of silence before she whispers "o-ok" in a meek voice
>think about it for a moment, realise i dont have a condom on, do i really wanna get poop on my dick? It could be kinda hot tho...
>laugh and say nah i was only joking
>Continue fucking normally
>break up after 8 years not so long afterwards
>kick myself for eternity for not fulfilling all my porno fantasies that night.

She had a really nice ass. Havent been able to get another girl since either (its been almost 6 years)
>>
>>730452343
not licking my cousin pussy when she was 6 just becuz " is not right & ilegal"
now im a fat kissless virgin who never had a gf
>>
>>730484966
KYS
>>
>>730452187
finish college
>>
When two classmates both girls asked me if i wanted to sleep with them in their tent and i said no because i wanted to wake up early the next morning to do something i don't remember now, i was 13... Woke up the next morning realising what i had done. I could have lost my virginity in a threesome.
>>
Not buying £2000 worth of Bitcoin when they were 50c each and spending the money on audio equipment instead
>>
>be in last year highschool
>socially awkward no self-esteem wow player
>just started getting on the good side of puberty
>still feel inferior to others
>always look down
>definition of beta
>go to private lessons with 8/10 qtpi
>im shy and she loves to bother me
>i get boners and blush
>common friend tells me she wants to break up with bf
>same guy tells me she asked him to find out if i like her
>tell him no because i think he is making fun of me
>she stops bothering me
>she avoids talking to me
>a couple of days later i learn she broke up with her boyfriend
>realize i fucked up and try to get closer
>she gets even more bitchy about it
>hate myself to death for a couple of months

tfw the guy years later reminds me of the story and tells me she was going to break up with her bf to be with me
>>
>>730452187
All I can think about is grabbing that and ripping it out as hard and quick as I can.
>>
>>730485257
>TFW you bought 3 bitcoins when they were worth £10 each and spent it on an 8th of weed.
>>
>>730453226
Jesus fucking christ dude. Nobody cares
>>
Stay in the military and become an officer there.
Instead I thought my ex gril would be the "true" one...
Never do sth. out of love. Like NEVER
>>
>>730483901
On the upside you probably got spared from brain damage and extra risk of parkinsons
>>
where to start?
1. not trying to marry any of the half dozen attractive, fun, rich girls I dated in college?
2. not taking my art career to NYC when my profs and art dealers told me I had a shot to make it?
3. not sticking with film business long enough to make good money?
4. not taking the offer to get on the sailing team of a popular politician in CA while out there working on (3.)?
5. wasting years in research that ultimately went nowhere after med school instead of earning six figures easily?
6. not settling down until probably too late to have kids?

I literally missed all these chances to get to the next level in life, for various reasons. Half of them have to do with periods of getting depressed though.

tips:

no matter what opportunity you just blew, recognize the next one that comes!

do not spent 20% of your life not dealing with depression.

do not curse yourself for missed opportunities, they're inevitable.

look for the next opportunity instead!
>>
>>730452187
My biggest regret is surviving that attack when i was a kid... would' have saved me an entire life of despair and desolution.
>>
>Be me hanging out with gf at bar.
>24th birthday
>Drinking like a fish.
>gf ask if she can invite friend to hang
>sure why not
>closing time gf ask me if friend could come
>no i`m to tired and want to go to bed
>next day gf tells me that was my bd present
>missed out on 3way
>>
>>730468237
>>730468237
>>730468237

you fucking asshole

this is my fucking taboo horrible secret and I'm trying to get my side girl to fuck her dog, she's warming up to it..

but fuck!

DUDE!
>>
File: 373655437.jpg (113KB, 857x318px) Image search: [Google]
373655437.jpg
113KB, 857x318px
>>730483602
bs i am in sweden and any decent women allone in a train cart gets raped by Somalians
>>
>>730485748
and i forgot:

not bothering to get MBA so I could work for my Dad's friend who is a master of the universe in NY

anyway, as you can see from my list, in spite of missing some opportunities, I have had some damn success too.
don't let this missed oppo stuff get ya down anons!
>>
Not fucking all the girls I could have because I was a pussy piece of shit too afraid to make the first move
>>
>>730485946
Fucking idiot
>>
>>730486321
Don't fret on that, anon. They wouldn't have wanted to fuck you because you are such a loser anyway. They would probably laugh in your face for your insinuation that they want to fuck you.
>>
File: 1467730926094.jpg (22KB, 720x585px) Image search: [Google]
1467730926094.jpg
22KB, 720x585px
>>730468311
>Next day she tells me she doesn't know who I am anymore, someone lied and told her that I was planning on breaking her and her bf up
WTF?

Correct that shit.
>>
>>730463772
The green light flashes, the flags go up.
>>
>>730477755
Reckless and wild, they pour through the turns.
>>
File: rabi ribi.png (381KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rabi ribi.png
381KB, 512x512px
honestly /b/, i don't know what to do. i have a well paying finance job where i can work from home and jerk off/game all day, but i really fucking hate where i live. i want to move to korea and learn the language/meet some hot chicks. i have lived there for like a month before and it was dope but.... i really don't want to give up this cushy job that i have... wtf do i do? i'm 25 and i don't have any friends in the US, only overseas or in mexico playing poker..

is it worth it to drop security for happiness?
>>
>>730456076

Anon, I have it too and it sucks, however there are new drugs out now that really help. I used to have both legs fully covered from ankles to above the knee and both arms up to my shoulders, but after taking treatment for five months now it is barely noticeable. Ask your dermatologist about apremilast based pills, they're expensive but will probably be a great help in your case as well.
>>
>>730452343
Lemme guess she was foreign? She just wanted access to USA anon. Don't let them hoes get to you
>>
>>730452845
I feel your pain anon, I missed out on a 14 year old when I was 17.
>>
>>730486794
their prowess is potent, and secretly stern
>>
>>730457599
My wife used the candida diet. It worked really good for her. She cleared up 75% or more. Its a fucking grueling diet but she says its better than psoriasis and she's used to the diet now. Hope this helps.
>>
>>730452187
Taking advantage of the time i had with my best friend. now he has a kid and a girlfriend he'll probably marry.
>>
>>730486807
try it out for a month.

get some of that "learn X language" shit and learn enough Korean to get you by. Take 3-4 weeks vacation and just hit up korea and see if you like it.
>>
>>730486807

Keep that job, anon. If they let you work from home, you can eventually work remotely from anywhere (i.e. Korea). Don't blow that cushy job, though. You will really regret it if you do.
>>
File: 민희2.jpg (407KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
민희2.jpg
407KB, 1200x1800px
>>730488115
i have done this and i can read/write fluently already. when i was there i had a great time and really enjoyed my time, but if i moved there i would have to get a significantly worst paying job (english teacher) to get a visa. i player poker for $$ but it's super illegal there too unfortunately.so i would have to spend a lot more time working for way less money.. idk. i just don't feel happy in the US atm

>>730488354
i do some regional inspections (i work in commercial real estate for an investment bank, so i have to go look at office buildings and stuff like that) so they won't let me move atm, but that's the situation atm
>>
>>730452187
Maintaining a relationship with my father's side of thd family.

They removed me from their will because I had ignored them for a decade.

Had I nust played the role that I needed to I would have been well off in my mid 20's.
>>
>>730452187
I've never had big opportunitys lol

I'll just say going to high school because i never went
>>
>>730488461
>that's the situation atm

Keep the job, anon. Take vacations to Korea if that floats your boat.
>>
File: 1469497191099.jpg (6KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469497191099.jpg
6KB, 227x225px
>>730488461
Could you get your job back if you went to korea for a year and didn't like it?

Also, if you can work from home, why not keep your job and just from "from home" in korea? Dat kimchi and hydralisks.

pic unrelated
>>
>>730452187
dumping my gf that i knew was going to leave me and continueing college as planned.
>>
>>730488735
there's some regional stuff that i need to be here for unfortunately :/ but i want that good broodwar ping too!

>>730488713
well said... unfortunately i think you're right, i just really don't want a real job because i feel like it would make me super unhappy.
>>
>>730485342
Ouch, that is tough. How's life now? Do you still have a shit life and live in wondering or is it just a "well that could have gone better" moment for you now?
>>
>>730456076
Ian?
>>
>>730457599
Got on biologics, the benefits of a life lived. Versus a very slight chance of adverse reactions.
Been on biologics for 8 years and still 99% clear.
>>
>>730489408
Who the fuck is this?
>>
>>730484966
licking it wouldnt have changed anything
>>
File: 1488412228838.png (108KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488412228838.png
108KB, 480x480px
>>730488964
You might be happy, but you'd likely end up with a shitty paying job. Its entirely up to you bruv. Vacationing there might be a good alternative.

more barney
>>
>>730452187
Not killing an ex who cheated.
>>
Suck on whatshername's tits during truth or dare when I had her in the closet.
>>
>>730452187
nothing, my life isnt amazing but is nice unregreater
>>
File: 1490020226876.jpg (87KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490020226876.jpg
87KB, 398x500px
>>730452187

Just as a bit of hope for all the anons who regret something related to a hoe.

For 8 years I would have said that my biggest lost opportunity was this bitch I dated for a good while, got serious with, and seemed to connect with on every possible level (including all the autist tier stuff). One day I started getting bad vibes (TL;DR she wasn't banging Tyrone, but she was so insanely clingy Tyrone would have been better) and tried to talk to her about it. She went psycho, and made all sorts of demands if we were to stay together. So I bailed, and damned if I didn't almost immediately regret it. I didn't enjoy muh single freedoms like I thought I would, entered into a series of shitty relationships that paled in comparison. 8 years later - after substantial emo darkness over this chick - I randomly run into her (in another state no less) and she has 1) Got Fat 2) Dropped out of college 3) Has no job 4) Gotten Married and 5) Was briefly in jail for setting her current husband's car on fire prior to them being married.

So yeah, that was a pretty awesome day. You may never know how lucky you actually are /b/ros.
>>
>>730482540

That made me laugh. Fucking faggot
>>
>go to college
>see this qt 3.14
>assigned to her group for a project
>being an autist of the highest level I thought no girl would like me so showed no interest
>another qt WAY out of my league shows up
>talk to her, get along
>few months later another girl shows up, too beta to make any move
>add another few months
>all 3 of them have boyfriends
>all 3 of them seem to like me regardless
>before I was too autistic to see signs, now they are obvious as fuck
>I'm friends with their boyfriends (same friend group) so don't make a move
>all of them pretty much went out with the first guy that made a move on them. They seem pretty bored of them but neither seems to know how to move on
>I'm stuck in between 3 girls and their boyfriends. It seems like they regret not being single so we would just get together
>if only I had the balls to ask ANY of them out when I had the chance
I can never tell when a girl likes me until its too late.
Now that I stopped being afraid of commitments I'm alone and have no girls to even talk to...
now that I'm ready and know what to do I don't even get an opportunity, before women would just show up, now its boring and lonely around here...fuck my life
>>
>>730489543
Jeremy
P.Hill
>>
Why don't you go to
> SnapchatY.me
and leak all your snapchat friends
>>
>>730452845
I seized the fucking day and got my dick sucked by 2 14 yr olds when I was 17. Also titty fucked one.
>>
Choosed art studies instead of design studies. Now I'm poor as fuck.
>>
File: 266962798242824203.png (7KB, 94x82px) Image search: [Google]
266962798242824203.png
7KB, 94x82px
>>730452187
not buying bitbean earlier
>>
>>730486807
I'm a Korean-American college student (Better at English but still fluent in Korean) that tutors students to learn about korean customs, culture, and language. If you have a foreign language that you can also teach me (spanish? I'm already doing this with an italian dude) or teach me how you got that sweet ass finance job, I'll post my skype.

Also, depending on your personality and long term goals, you might have a better chance staying here. If you stay as a US citizen, you will always have to pay taxes to the US, even if you're living in Korea, you will face a degree of discrimination(though it's not as bad if you're white/attractive).

As long as you like drinking, eating spicy food, going hiking, and going to karaoke bars, and can put in effort to learning the language, you'll be fine (though this rule obviously applies moving to any country, lol)

Depending on fluency, you could even be hired by Korean companies/branches of whatever place you're working for IN Korea, with a language competency bonus(which usually can come in a lump sum bonus).
>>
>>730486807>>730492035
To answer your question about choosing happiness over security, there's no reason why you don't need to choose one.

I remember seeing Ivy league graduates teaching and working for huge tutoring firms-with about a month of vacation (which isn't that much) and shit pay. I remember asking them why they chose to do it, and it took me a while to understand from learning about the path they had taken. These guys could have had six figure salaries, yet chose to move to a country where they didn't know the language, and had no friends or family living there. They did that because their desire to venture to a new world was stronger than their fear of failure-because they wouldn't be posting on 4chan 5 years later about how they could have taken a chance at happiness, rather than pussying out and feeling depressed, self-loathing, out of shape, and suicidal.

Also, you're bound to find a good number of disillusioned expats who never run out of things to blame other than themselves after realizing that life isn't as cush as they fantasized. Of course it's gonna be hard-but as long as you can have realistic expectations and prepare, there's nothing holding you back from happiness and security.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>730452187

i had the money in my hands but the guards caught me and now i'm sittin' here with only a little skinny nigger as my bitch

4 more years and i'm fuckin' outta here and the bitch that ratted me out is gonna wish i was just fuckin' her asshole by the time i'm done with her
>>
>>730471551
I did that too
>>
>Going to a big city far a way from my hometown, just to find out that i hate living there and would rather be near my hometown
>Not getting together with an 18y girl, cause i was too shy to call her, after we had sex
>Not listening to a teacher who said that studying just isn't for me

and the biggest one
>Never spend time with my father
and it's been a few years since i talked to him
>>
>>730486807

No. You can't enjoy life or being in a new place if you can't live comfortably. Hell it might even ruin your idealized view on that place by actually moving there. Also what makes you think moving there will solve your current problems?
>>
Personal: not fucking my friend in highschool when it was obvious and clear how bad she wanted my dick. I wasn't oblivious I just couldn't get past the fact she had blown some other loser. This was when I was still a virgin and didn't want to set the bar low for my first. do many good fucks missed.

Professional: not pursuing my originally goal of an engineering degree. I worked my ass off in highschool and had already taken my placement tests for math and English at cal poly Pomona my dream school when it turned out they over accepted so my choice was either no college or go to a school I never heard of with no engineering or related degrees so here I am with a useless degree and working a dead end job. Fuck my life.
>>
>>730492035
>>730493270
i'm not a US citizen, i'm canadian with a visa in the US atm so the taxes aren't an issue. I'm not fluent enough to work in finance in korea, i'm only fluent enough to sweet talk girls at bars by means of that "hot french guy that can just barely speak english" kinda deal. like my writing is WAY more fluent than my speaking. my speaking isn't even passable unless i know the korean (at least in daegu, although they have heavy accents).
>>
>>730454213
Is this that "shitposting" I've heard so much about?
>>
I feel so much less lonely in those shitty moments.
Thanks guys, I love you for making me feel better about everything in this damn world.
>>
>>730483800
what happened anon?
>>
>>730457770
Looks like he switched from spamming the bananas to this literal shit.
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.