[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons. My girlfriend of over a year broke up with me the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16

File: 1450547728183.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1450547728183.png
18KB, 509x411px
Hey anons.
My girlfriend of over a year broke up with me the other day for some really hard-hitting reasons.
Basically, she thinks I'm unmotivated and doesn't think my major in college is gonna do me any good. (it's film and graphic design)
She also said that my not being religious was a big deal, but this is the first time I've heard about any of this since we first started dating.
She's been dealing with a bunch of stuff lately, and her mother is really sick, so I guess it was just bad timing for everything to come up at once.
Worst part is she's absolutely beautiful, so every fucking guy within twenty miles of her is already texting her.
I've just been in a terrible mood. My anxiety has been overwhelming and I can't get my mind off of it.
Help me, /b/. Tell a joke, share a story, drop some advice. Whatever you think will help.

General advice / support / feels thread.
>>
>>730430740
Hang on there bro. I been in that same spot as you. It will get better. Dont let this break you
>>
>>730430740
none of that shit is your problem anymore, go do you man, you'll find someone else, don't waste your time worrying about a woman that put you out for her own shit.
>>
>>730430740

Learn. Adapt. Move on. Find a new bitch.
>>
>>730431035
It happened so suddenly, anon. She did it over a text that could've fit on a note card, then completely changed her personality overnight. It's like she's a completely different person. I don't know her anymore.

>>730431199
I wish it were that easy. To be honest, we're both really attractive people. Overall I'm funny and intelligent and all that shit. Problem is, I have horrible anxiety with even the smallest things. Like my crippling anxiety is the result of some nazi experimentation or something.
>>
Been there before bro. Hang in there and stay strong. Find someone else or distract yourself with any friends or hobbies. It'll get better
>>
>>730430740
If she's that hot, I'm curious if she lives in/near Georgia. If so, can you help an anon out and give me her number?
>>
>>730431422
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>730430740
>it's film and graphic design

This is an amazing field of work. Don't let someone with a family complex walk over you for being a creator.

Also wtf is this religious shit are there really people like that in the us?
>>
Tf is wrong with u anon? Man up. Don't ever let a bitch get to you.
>>
>>730430740
I use to be in your boat. Don't wait around like I did, it will only hurt you more. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else, sad as it is to say. This is from my own personal experience, of course. Yours could be completely different.
>>
Sounds like she fabricated a bunch of shit in her head and dumped it on you so she could escape the relationship and fuck around some more. Tough. Relax and enjoy the extra time and money you've got.
>>
>>730431422
but fixating on that shit will make you miserable for longer. trust me bro, ive been there and done that. it'll hurt for a while, but you just have to pick yourself up and keep searching for the next thing
>>
>>730431743
Thanks for saying so, anon. I thought so too. It's not very often that people find something in the work force that pays well but is also enjoyable.
>>
>>730431683
Nope op did nothing wrong. On an unrelated note, I would bet any amount of money she is getting plowed either right now or within the next 24 hours by a guy that leaves her walking funny for 3 days.
>>
Those reasons sound like complete bullshit excuses for typical hypergamy. Sounds like she lost attraction, thinks she can get a richer/fitter guy and she wanted to let you down relatively easy.
And if every fucking guy within twenty miles already has her phone number to start texting her, you should count your blessings that she broke up with you before starting to cheat.
Start enjoying being single and go to a strip club.
>>
I just got dumped out of a 5 year relationship, man. I know how it feels, a lot of the time I'm driving in my car screaming at myself because I don't know who to be mad at, but all these guys are right, you just have to move on. I came back to her before and it made it much worse.
>>
Women don't stay beautiful brother, just remember that.
>>
>>730432325
>>730432332
>>730432352
Any recommendations on what I should do with my newly-found single life?
>>
Only thing to do now is get swole til she starts mirin you brah.

Dedicate your life to the iron, get swole and stop being a sad cunt.
>>
>>730432615
I've been considering working out. Improve my life in as many ways as I can, y'know?
>>
>>730430740
get out of "studying" film while you still can.

unless you're getting your school payed for by scholarships, or you have a business plan centered on commercial work and not fucking off to be an indie film maker, its not worth it.

Get your education in film from online resources and from real world experience. DO NOT pay thousands to sit in a classroom where you could learn the same info in ten minutes for free on YouTube.

At the very least, switch your major to something more practical while educating yourself on film on the side. This way you can raise money and then fund your artistic endeavors as they come up.

If you sink your life away, you're probably going to become a bitch boy to someone until you can prove you have good ideas and work.

The only people that aren't bitch boys in this industry bust their asses every second of every day.

If you really want to stick with this, you dont have time for a girlfriend. You dont have time for anxiety. Just work and prove to everyone you're the best motherfucker there is.

Otherwise, get out. Its going to be a lot harder later on when you dont at least have a different skillset you can market if you're in between film jobs.

Please just go make films/help with shoots/do something. If you already understand the basics, you can figure out the rest, my dude.

Its a brutal industry.
>>
>>730432526
You just have to search for someone else, or just focus on money and friends. Take a roadtrip, it definitely helps. It's only been 2 weeks since it happened for me so tomorrow I'm heading up to the mountains to check out some trails and waterfalls.
>>
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you
>>
Look anon, I'm sure you are a great guy, if not, shit maybe you should fix that, but I'm talking assuming that you are a great guy. If ahe left you for what you want to do with your life, your beliefs, and because she cant handle a relationship at a hard time in her life, maybe it just wasn't meant to be, it doesn't mean she's a bitch or that you wasted a whole year on her, I'm pretty sure both of you grew up and learned a lot about yourselves and each other, but thing sometimes just don't work out, and you habe to move on, theres always someone who will love you just like you are, cause of someone tries to change you so that they can be, not with who you are, but with who they think you can be, then things aren't quite right, stay strong and don't be too harsh on her if shes having a rough time.
>>
>>730432526
Either 5 $20 hookers or 20 $5 hookers
>>
>>730430740
bro no offense, but you should have taken her V card and implanted a baby. They can't run away when you do that. unless you cheat on her or beat her or something fucking retarded
>>
>>730432740
Maybe you're right. I mean shit, I already wasn't gonna rely entirely on classes. I've been doing first-hand stuff for the past four years. I spent three years in a highschool film class learning the basics and all the shit I need to know in order to hold a camera properly. Maybe I should focus on actually getting out there.

>>730432782
I was thinking about doing something major with friends. I have plenty of money. It wouldn't hurt to do a summer roadtrip.

>>730432803
Good advice.

>>730432808
Even better advice.
Thanks anon.

>>730432976
I've been thinking about it. Maybe I just need some fuck.
>>
File: IMG_8068.jpg (41KB, 332x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8068.jpg
41KB, 332x353px
>>730430740
3 things.

A)
>have a passion or have money.
If you care a lot about graphic design, like A LOT, then do it. If it wakes you up at night and you're constantly working on a project stick with it. If that's not it, if it doesn't get you off, go into something that makes buku bucks after graduation. Girls like guys that give too many shit about something, or have money

B)
>This didn't start now
If she made some bullshit excuse with religion she didn't just think of this now. She's been being around the bush for a while, and finally mustered up the courage to break it off (unless there was a recent big fight, then it's a different story). If you want her back, remember you're fighting up hill
C)
>You're value goes up, she's peaked
I know every guy is "at his prime" in college, but the sexual peak of a man's life is in his late 20s early 30s if you keep the weight off, vs girls who peak at 22 latest, there's no woman more attractive than a 21yo girl. Keep that in mind, right now it's the girls market, but things change.

If you want my advice, get over her, if you can rope one hottie you can rope 10.
>>
>>730432698
Getting swole isn't just getting physically healthy brah. Its about getting mentally healthy, its about making those hard gains day in and day out, working towards something, watching you improve as each day goes on brah.

Until you can finally look in the mirror and mirin yourself, truely love yourself and appreciate it, because no ones going to love you as much as you can love yourself brah, help you get rid of that sad cunt attitude, and become alpha, start out slow, ya will be making noob gains easily, then after 3 months, do some sick cunt workouts

We all gonna make it brah, all of us has the potential
>>
>>730430740

And with this girl, remember that you cant impose your will onto someone else. You have to accept things for what they are and just work from there.

It sucks. It really does, but understand that you're better off since she was just honest about these issues and breaking it off rather than bottling it in and cheating or doing something shitty. And if she's already hving these issues, its better to end it than be with someone who is secretly resenting you.

If you follow the advice from my first post>>730432740
, you'll distract yourself from her, meet someone better, or maybe she'll see that you're doing really well and change her mind, but thats on her.

Try to get out and be in new situations. You dont have to go skydiving or pick up a new hobby, just pay attention to whats going on on campus or your town and try to be present in the world around you. Is there an open mic night? Go. Is there a cute girl playing music? Tell her she was good and spark a conversation. Might not get you a new girlfriend, but you're meeting more interesting and driven people who can introduce you to more people or opportunities. Maybe you can help her make a music video and make a dollar or two. I've done video work for tons of small time musicians and they love it. Its how i met my current girlfriend.

Being worried or heartbroken is normal for everyone. Just dont let it become you
>>
I'm probably gonna kill myself sometime soon and there's not a damn thing you can do about it
>>
>>730433755
thank you for the advice, brah.
I'm gonna do my best to improve my entire mental attitude and become physically healthy. Get fit. Get on a normal schedule. Maybe get some new hobbies.

>>730433894
Fuck, anon. Even better than your last bit of advice. I really do appreciate the support. You're right. If I stay in my room looking at my phone, I'm just torturing myself. I need to get out and meet people. Be social. Put myself out there and prove to everyone, and myself, that I'm proud of who I am. Thank you.
>>
>>730434418
There is literally no person on this Earth worth killing yourself over.

You're a fucking human being and the one thing you have over any idiot who tries to fuck you around in life is that you control yourself.

If you're genuinely feeling like shit and that everything is out of control, try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJtww-wTNK0

breathing is the only thing your body needs to do constantly to keep itself standing up straight.

If you get that shit under control, you're going to be able to think a bit more clearly and start to compartmentalize issues in your life to manageable categories and you WILL see that this is entirely manageable.
>>
>>730434661
get some pets and hop over to /an/ brah
>>
>>730435129
kek that "I'm gonna kms" comment wasn't OP, but I'll take your advice anyway.
What's the video of? I'll take a look.
>>
>>730430740
you got a major in one of the fields where no form of education is required. bad call. you need to get you financial future straight go to school for welding or something. just make sure you will always be qualified to work SOMETHING. as for the girl, there is nothing any of us can say that will make you feel any better. Its going to suck for a little bit but then you'll be alright. its that simple. But i can guarantee that she left you because you are a loser with nothing going for him, she will be talking to a new guy within two months so dont be alarmed. Women are leaches, they are lovable but they have no understanding of self-respect. she will forget about you and thats just how they are. You didn't technically do anything wrong and thats why she hit you with the random ass religion shit. She had to have something. But fact is that she just lost interest. There is nothing that can be done about that.
>>
>>730430740
Maybe change your shit taste in women
>>
>>730435316
Its about this guy Wim Hoff and his breathing method.

He gets more oxygen into his body and it allows him to push his body to these crazy extremes.

They've been doing studies of him and his students and they've been finding out that its helping people with all sorts of health issues.

I pass it along to anyone I can. Especially people having issues with anxiety or depression. I practice my breathing all the time and it helps a ton.
>>
>>730434661
No problem man. You dont even have to organize anything. All it takes is just showing up.
>>
>>730430740
Use it as motivation. She thinks you won't amount to shit? Work your ass off. Graphic Design is very useful. get into coding now. if you can built professional websites you'd make decent money. Prove her wrong. show her shes wrong and show yourself that you CAN do alot more and you will. Don't give in to your anxiety. Fuck that. Dont ever let people write you off. Show her how dependable and responsible you are. Find yourself a woman that will believe in you anon. Sounds like shes just projecting onto you her own problems. Use situations like this as fuel to become better. Chin up anon.
>>
>>730436572
Thanks Pepe anon. I'm definitely gonna use this as inspiration to reach out and do something great. I'm gonna make her realize what she passed up, then walk away. Never look back.
>>
File: bc8.png (228KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
bc8.png
228KB, 600x390px
Hey guys. OP here.
I started this thread expecting it to 404 on me before I got any answers, but /b/ has, once again, surprised me.
I can't thank you guys enough for reaching out and spending the time out of your day to help someone you'll never meet.
Most of you have been extremely understanding and helpful, and I can't thank you enough for that.

This is my promise to all of you:
I won't let this keep me down. I'm going to work at what I do best, and maybe make some permanent changes with school, personal health, and everything in between. This won't be easy on me, the anxiety and sadness isn't going to just disappear, but I can work to make it easier.

Thank you all. The next time I run into someone who's having my problem, I'll pass on your advice.
>>
>>730437176
Good luck, anon! Really hope you get the most out of life
>>
>>730437489
Ur a fuckin rerarded edglord beta orbiter obsessed with my ex and her fucking insane fantasy world
Threads reported. CPS informed. Cops are s arching for you and your crew. Hard. And one approaches me or tried to run game on me again and we gonna have real problems. Ur a fucking delusional stalker who knows nothing about other than what psycho ex girlfriends and roumour Mills from I'm 20 years ago. I'm not a fucking pedo. Never have been. Do us all a favor and fucking aanhero
>>
>>730438690
what?
>>
>>730433755
>brah brah brah brah brah
Holy fuck you're annoying
>>
>>730437176
Just remember, time heals everything. The more distracted you make yourself means the more time that will pass by quickly and before you know it you'll feel completely okay and happy again. Good luck, /b/ro
>>
>>730430740
You should text her this "Could I get your mom's number? I want to get in her sweet ass before she kicks the bucket."
>>
>>730439809
Hey, brah, that's kinda harsh don't ya think? The brah is just tryin to let other brahs know that brahs don't have to brah all brah and brah fuckin brah
>>
>>730440482
kek'd, brah
>>
>>730430740
The absolute best thing you can do is to prove her wrong. Let this be motivation for you and your career. Honestly, the hardest kind of woman to find is one that will love an unmotivated shlub. ALL woman like guys that seem motivated and confident because those are the guys who get the best jobs and make the most money.
>>
We love you, bro. Hang in there.
>>
File: just the tip.webm (420KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
just the tip.webm
420KB, 426x426px
>>730430740
>thinks I'm unmotivated
>I'm unmotivated
>unmotivated

where you at faggot? fucking around on /b/

of course you're unmotivated piece of shit that will amount to nothing.

>duh

hope that helps
>>
>>730434418

don't do it. you know why
>>
>>730442738
>>
>>730442962
>>730442738

this is now a rekt thread

>to cheer up OP
>>
File: why bride has a broken nose.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
why bride has a broken nose.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>730443047
>rekt t
>>
File: sweet georgia brown.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sweet georgia brown.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>730443047
>>to cheer up OP
>>
File: IMG_0251.jpg (51KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0251.jpg
51KB, 640x624px
Lol she obviously was fucking a guy with a bigger dick. it's pretty apparent that she was trying to find any reason to dump you if none of these issues ever came up before. Go get your dick checked, she gave you AIDS
>>
I'm in love with a girl, but she will probably never love me back. She has aspergers and doesn't even understand love, and I'll probably never see her again anyway. I was basically her only friend until she had to leave because our school couldn't offer the support she needed. I haven't seen her in over a year, I'm sure she doesn't even remember me.

Zoe, if you're here, I miss you more than anything, and I wish I could see you one more time, or that we could at least play Cult of the Wind together again. I don't expect a future, I just want to spend time with you.
>>
>>730430740
stopped reading at the rwligiuos part

first off ayear us nit yhat ling
second fuck her seriuosly your major is great for this accelerating tech market ESPECIALY in advertising. thats where the money is. third fuck her and go and succed, you have somethinv to prove and if youre following your passions women that are worth your time will aproach YOU

Im a fellow Graphic Design anon

keep your chin up and fuck that hoe you wount remember her name in 3 months just preoccupy yourself with clients, projects for yourself and others and you wount have time to be a miserable cunt that you are now.

channel your energy/confusion/sadness into film, rwmember this is just a phase youre going to look back on and laugh that you were ever worried

I was in the same boat, but I traded a bitchy hoe that sulked and drained me emotionally to a studio in NY two years after I cut the cord

live your life it only just begun NOW
>>
>>730443288
>she obviously was fucking a guy with a bigger dick.

A *much* bigger dick.
>>
>>730430740
she will probably fuck a guy without a job who believes in god but doesn't go to church, her reasons are fucking bullshit, she just wants new dick in her life while she is young
>>
>>730430740
My gf who is also hot broke up with me past night. I'm the first guy to treat her right. Every one else wanted to fuck her. So I know that feel Bro. Look everyone else will just want to fuck her. You loved. Know thay at least.
>>
>>730443633
t. Nice guy
>>
File: thats-just-fucking-nuts.jpg (302KB, 630x738px) Image search: [Google]
thats-just-fucking-nuts.jpg
302KB, 630x738px
>>730443288
>get your dick checked
>>
>>730443620

she'll blow him better than she blew you too
>>
File: IMG_0270.png (129KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.png
129KB, 1136x640px
>>730443944
Pic is probably what OP's dick looks like and yet he resorts to /b to ask what they think went wrong...
>>
File: 1487455338375.png (343KB, 650x2047px) Image search: [Google]
1487455338375.png
343KB, 650x2047px
Here ya go bruh
>>
Let me die.
>>
>>730443999
why?
>>
>>730432526
Here is what you should do this weekend:
>Take 500-1000 dollars from your account. Less if you can't afford it. No real number there tbh.
>Take your credit card, debit card, etc. And lose 'em. Or just leave them. The most you'll have in your pockets is a basic phone, ID, and the cash.
>Go to the party hardest part of town, and buy top shelf shit, weed, and Brazilian hookers the whole weekend nonstop. Conversely, take a bus to bumfuck middle of nowhere, buy a tent and supplies, and live off the land and explore for the weekend.
>Come back Monday morning, any left over money goes to charity. Any charity, could be niggers in Africa or kikes in israel, doesn't matter. Anything left over is charity.
>From that point on, you are now indestructible. Live life to the fullest.

Hope everything works out OP.
>>
>>730443999
Trips of truth
>>
People change and she's a thot so fuck her. Film industry has loads of hot chicks too so man up and keep living life. In a few months this will allow mean nothing to you and your life will be sick
>>
File: af083f_6244029.jpg (491KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
af083f_6244029.jpg
491KB, 1280x1707px
I never had a girlriend.
I'm not ugly, or have trouble talking to people, I just have no idea where I'd find someone that clicks with me.

I've managed to hold back the lingering sadness so far, though I fear that it will eventualy overbear me in the future.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.