[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Feels Tavern, share stories that make you feel sad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_8541.jpg (89KB, 750x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8541.jpg
89KB, 750x465px
Welcome to Feels Tavern, share stories that make you feel sad or maybe happy, and order a drink.
>>
File: 392dd71306670dc0a861975c64ba1600.jpg (211KB, 736x1222px) Image search: [Google]
392dd71306670dc0a861975c64ba1600.jpg
211KB, 736x1222px
feels tavern pretty empty tonight huh?
>>
>>730367895
scotch, neat
>>
damn. i havn't got anything but could have used a feels thread
>>
>>730367895
I'll take some grappa and not even friends anymore I've got, uh...
so that's what it feels like to go full-miserable
>>
Old fashioned, please.

I'm 30, chubbing in the middle, and never had a chance to enjoy being young. Mom was a psycho and I had to take care of myself because dad split when I was born. I grew up in a shitty white trash neighborhood full of pedos and meth cooks. I've worked my ass off to establish a comfortable life, but now I'm old and getting fat. I never dated because I was working. Now young women either ignore me completely or look at me like the sad, old piece of shit I am. I've been promoted to a position I wasn't ready for and am doing my best, but I worry it won't work out and my comfortable life will crumble. I never had a dream or anything to be passionate about. Life has just passed me by, and I'm not even middle-aged yet.
>>
>>730369392

Get in shape, anon. Working out will give you confidence and energy. It sounds like you haven't got it so bad with a good job, etc. You got out of your horrible former life, so make the best of it.
>>
File: albain.jpg (9KB, 255x190px) Image search: [Google]
albain.jpg
9KB, 255x190px
>>730367895
Askush nuk lëviz, por paratë në qese
>>
Im not into alcohol so slap me a Pepsi while i tell you the story of how i lost my best friend:
>be me
>14
>meet girl
>8/10 but somewhat an emo
>talk for a bit
>she's cool so i look past the emo shit
>within a week we're best friends
>she tells me everything there is to know about her
>find out she has a fucked up home
>dad left, step-dad's abusive, mom's a drug addict, siblings hate her
>she's bullied constantly at school for the music she likes
>not just words, to the point they threw a brick at her
>tell her i'll always be there for her
>tell her i wont cure her from sadness or get her out of the shit
>promise her i'll do whatever i can to help her
>she says, "I trust in you. I believe you'll help me"
>a month passes
>straight up fall in love with her
>one day while hanging out straight up break it to her
>tell her how i feel, and what she means to me
>she feels the exact same way
>make a move
>im her first kiss ever
>cuddle til we fall asleep
>as time passes she's the happiest she's ever been
>her smile and laugh brighten every day i live
>we get a little sexual, but nothing crazy
>did oral twice but she didnt like it so we stopped
>didnt even need any sexual contact, honestly
>everything with her was so perfect
>but then very very slowly i noticed a decline
>in her psychological state and in her feelings towards us
>started subtle, just small push-aways and whatnot
>this turned into aggravated "Go away"'s
>this turned into her yelling at me
>this turned into her screaming "I hate you" at me
>i never gave up on her, though
>constantly i'd tell her, "I dont care what you do to me, i'll always be here for you, i'll always help you"
>she just told me to fuck off
>it got to the point where she'd walk away and shove me away if i went after her and she'd ignore me for days on end
>then came Feb. 20th, 2015
>the date that fucked me
>she called me over skype after a short hiatus
>she's crying like fucking crazy
>eyes literally look like Niagra Falls
>>
>>730370212
>she says nothing except "Im sorry"
>im freaking the fuck out
>keep asking what's wrong
>keep asking what's going o
>same answer
>"Im sorry"
>she sets the camera up
>gets antidepressant bottle
>downs all of them in one go
>"Im sorry" turns into "Goodbye"
>she lays down out of camera shot
>eventually i hear everything go silent
>dont remember if call dropped or i hung up
>cried my fucking eyes out that night
>the first time i ever debated self-harm
>didnt do it, but fuck

She was the first person i've ever had extreme feelings for. It's been 2 years since her death but im still fucked by it.
>>
>>730370212
continue anon
>>
So im mid 20 never done anything fun. Smoke, drunk, sex, minor crime, stupid childish activities. None. Im not old yet, thank god, but already wasted my teens. And Im not getting better. But hey at least i have chances. Fit not fat, handsome, 3 cultures, 6 languages and Im studying something more or less repectable. Im just feeling lonley, last time someone even hugged me was a few weeks ago... Jeez somone pls tell me Im doing well and just being a whiny bitch! -Attention whoring-
>>
>>730370510
why didnt you call the police or her family?
>>
>>730370510
u need a hub bro, am here for you (no homo)
>>
Not mine and long as hell, but worth is The Story of Button- it's an greentext Anon story
https://thestoryofbutton.wordpress.com/
>>
>>730367895
gime a pint of Guiness and dont even try to start a conservation with me.
>>
ITT: Emotional, effeminate children.
>>
>>730367895
Wine enema, neat

Let me tell you a story:
>Be OP
>Be a faggot
>Make this thread
>Later that night, you kill yourself because you realize how pathetic that is
>>
>>730367895
Lemme get a shot of bourbon. Oh, and leave the bottle.

I think I might be getting divorced. Otherwise I'm going to suck start my .45 auto.

Basically my wife is childish, and besides holding a job doesn't contribute anything to our life together. I'm her cook, her therapist, I clean up after her and make sure she gets enough sleep and doesn't drink too much. It's more like I'm her father than her husband. I can't even smother my resentment long enough to want to fuck her. I've invested all of my emotional energy into taking care of her and managing her emotions, there's nothing left for myself.

I drink because it's better than feeling angry all the time. Hopefully it kills me soon.
>>
Give me a glass of marijuana's to inject and suck me sideways ted dancin
>>
File: 1416511917067.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1416511917067.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>26yo
>no usefull skills
>no skills at all I guess
>dead end job
>city guard officer
>can't afford anything
>pay is so low I would die if not parents
>can't change job
>no good education
>no skills
>everyday I see people 20-30yo
>fancy cars
>nice houses
>rich things
>I want to die everyday
>I do not think I live anymore
>I started feeling nothing
>nothing
>NOTHING
>I wish I was rich
>I desire money, gold
>only think that makes me happy
>I will die unhappy
>depressed
>sad

I wish I wasn't born.
>>
>>730371032
I wouldn't mind if some morning I just keep sleeping
>>
>>730370212
You'd think she'd quit wearing those Sleeping With Sirens T-shirts after the brick. Whatever, at least she had you to use as an emotional punching bag.

>P.S. being the fixer boyfriend never works
>>
>>730367895
where is the Ashtray, we need to smoke here man
>>
>>730370669
Her family didnt give a fuck about her, she was already on a therapist so cops couldnt do much
>>
>>730371060
Don't let some stupid bitch make you kill yourself faggot. Divorce the cunt and move on with your life. Are you fucking serious with this shit? Seeing as you're married I'm guessing you're not 16, so fucking act like it. Sorry for the harshness, but I mean, come on
>>
>>730371060
Divorce her. She's not your mess to clean up. You tried. It didn't work. I broke up with my gf last December in somewhat the same circumstances. Still sad but it had to happen.
>>
>>730371241
Aw bruh, I was just kidding. But seriously, just hit the snooze button.
>>
>>730371153
i will have what this guy's having but none of that faggot shit.
>>
>>730370669
yeah or the parents, or just skype called her back so the parents would have come to the room, but maybe you just didn't include it in the story, i'm sorry bro it will get easier a litte at a time but it will take a lot of time
>>
>>730371281

Cops could have taken her to the hospital, you moron.
>>
>>730367895
Glass of milk plz, I'm driving.

Ive gotten really crazy packing for this trip, just checking i got everything rechecking again and again. Finally gotten everything sorted, but I'm hungry now gotta get some dinner. Been really stressed today.
>>
>>730371483
This, wrf?
>>
>>730371311
>>730371369
We've been together for 12 years actually. Since high school. She left college and got cut of by her family to be with me while I was in the navy, and stuck with me despite all the deployments and things.

It's just... I don't think I can love her anymore, after years of having to treat her like a child.

Trust me man, I tried to make it work but I really am thinking of leaving.
>>
>>730371518
Wow you really made me feel with this story, anon.
>>
>>730370133
e cazzo. albanesi anche qui
>>
god of basketball
>>
>>730371595
I feel you man. I mean, I know it sucks, but certainly don't off yourself over it. If it has to be done, you just gotta initiate the divorce and say enoughs enough. Rip it like a bandaid
>>
>>730371631
Mio compatriota, do not make a scene please
>>
>>730371483
I was 15, dude, i didnt know about life. All i knew was the love of my life just overdosed
>>
>>730371631

Qij ju italy
>>
>>730367895
Fuck liberals!
>>
>be me
>euphoric in this moment
>not because of some phony gods blessing
>because I am enlightened by my intelligence.
>>
File: 1492900531231.jpg (34KB, 192x279px) Image search: [Google]
1492900531231.jpg
34KB, 192x279px
>Be me
>Like girl
>Have best friend
>3 of us hanging out
>Girl walks off
>Do you think 'girl' is cute?
>'Yea'
>I know right
>'girl' comes back
>Would you like to go out with me?
>'Of course'
>fml
>>
vodka, neat
>>
>>730370607
I think almost everyone wants that one companion more than anything so it's natural to feel that way. I'm just learning now how to be single and on my own. What's been helping me is my attitude that I try to make every single persons day better that I encounter. I've made much closer friends now and I'm happier and more comfortable with myself
>>
>>730369392
Hit the gym, fatass.
I'm a fatso as well(220 when i started, around 205ish now) and going to it fills me with energy. It feels good and gives you confidence. You can do it, my dude.
>>
>>730371185
Do drugs
>>
>>730372753
This
>>
I'll take jack Daniels, straight, no mixer.

>be me
>20 years old
>virgin till I was 18, now former male whore.
>had pride in myself and who I was until I fucked a LOT of fat chicks.
>barely much self image any more.
>go to family functions, get piss drunk and make an ass of myself
>try to be a decent person
>go to work
>see my gf as much as I can
>spend sober time with family
>help my grandfather who has cancer for the 4th time
>idk doesn't feel like enough
>i feel like I'm a horrible shitty person
>no matter what I do it's like I can't wash stains off my hands.
>and look, /b/ I've never done anything illegal (aside from under age drinking and a very small amount of marijuana)
>I just hate who I've become
>the thoughts that pool into my head about ending it appear endless blah fuckin blah blah

>but idk- you reach rock bottom, you can plateau but eventually you must climb up.
>waiting for my climb
>mileyfuckincyrus.jpeg
>>
>>730371595
Your story actually helped me a lot anon. Honestly, and this is pretty faggot, but I saw my future together with this gf/ex gf of two years but she just acts like a toddler too much. It's fun mostly acting silly with her but I just know I'm going to want to be able to have a mature experience with someone who wants the same
>>
>>730372943
You'll take a massive cock, anal, no lube.
>be me ted dancin
>at the bar
>everyone knows my name
>fuken all da chix
>being smooth
>in this moment
>I am euphoric
>>
>>730371518
damn dude, maybe a relaxing green tea would help along with some meditation and ambient music, hope you get everything sorted out
>>
>>730371060
>gf
>Dating her for 10 years
>Exact same scenario as you
>Unhappy, I fantasize about one of us dying or just breaking up
>Whenever I try to end our relationship she cries or convinces me to "give her another chance"

I literally can't get out of this relationship
>>
>>730373042
Glad it helped you consider your situation. Being supportive and helpful is one thing, but if your whole relationship revolves around you helping her through life then you're going to get resentful quick.
>>
>>730372943
yeah bro bacon grease is tough to get off your hands
>>
>>730373417
I know exactly what that's like. Any time I try to bring up making some changes to our lifestyle she turns the conversation toward how sorry she is and how she's so awful. I end up comforting her and I never actually get to explain why I'm so unhappy.

I don't know if she does it on purpose, but its starting to feel that way.
>>
>>730370510
>16
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS. UNDERAGED.
>>
>>730371185
>thinking money will solve all your problems
>>
>>730367895
I'll take a plastic handle of vodka or tequila por favor. And a funnel if you have it.

Also I guess I have a happy story.
>29 yr old cousin out of jail for 2nd time.
>was/is addicted to all drugs esp heroin.
>he ruined his relationship with his close family due to stealing and such
>I notice he's been trying to get his life together and he's battling withdrawal
>decide to go disc golfing with him
>he says he hasn't been able to play in the last 2 years since his friend overdosed and died
>talks about his two fiances that overdosed n dead
>still have lots of fun playing disc golf and getting his mind off drugs for the most part

Makes me happy that I'm friends with him now. I've never been close with any of my cousins like this before and it feels good taking him out since all his friends are either dead or still using drugs
>>
>>730373655
>it's been 2 years since

U r retard
>>
I'm 26 and I feel dead inside. I basically just work, sleep, and fill the time in between with drinking and smoking since it's the only thing that makes me feel anything resembling happiness anymore. I've tried moving and changing my life but it never works out and nothing changes. I've gotten to the point where I just don't give a shit anymore. What's the point? The best part of my day is when I have a nice dream, but then I wake up and feel even worse because I know I'll never be that happy in real life.
>>
>>730373478
Yeah I'm pretty much already fed up with how little she can handle life. I hate having to be the one to always take the high road. I'm never able to bring up anything that bothers me because she can't handle it.
>>
>>730373861
>And a funnel

What are you gonna do, buddy? Pour it into your pooper? This isn't that kind of establishment.
>>
BARS CLOSED
your all underage faggots
>closing time
>you don't have to go home
>but you can't, stay, here.
>>
File: LpLostOnYou.gif (768KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
LpLostOnYou.gif
768KB, 480x270px
>>730367895
>lonely
>fag looking
>asexual
>only boys hit on me so I gave up and try to get into a relationship with one
>social anxiety
>no friends
>no gf..or bf..or whatever
>come from very abusive family
>can't wait to move out
>heartbroken

I would have some rum , please.
>>
>>730374238
Gay song.

Gay post.

This is not a gay bar. You should go.
>>
>>730374134
Then end it before you get married and you have to give up 60% of your assets to get out.
>>
>>730374116
Dreams can actually be real though. The universe is infinite as far as we can tell. Space and time are also boundless, so that leads to the saying I think "anything that can happen will happen" and it all has happened. So those dreams you have experienced are real, but just to a different onemail of your lives.
>>
>>730374350
go work out, maybe the fagness will disappear if you get some mass
>>
>>730374116
Get like, a hobby dude
>>
>>730374216
I was thinking more of like a funnel with plastic or rubber tubing. I've funneled pinnacle vodka down my throat but I've never tried anal shots
>>
Im just Mr. Lonely.
Dates never work with me.
They say let's do it but don't show up.
>>
>>730374116
Drinking isn't making you feel happy. It's fucking you up to the point where you don't dwell on how bad you feel.

If you're already 26 and drinking every night then you need to try to stop now. Cut that out and see how you feel.

t. an alcoholic
>>
>>730374386
Oh man! Gay as! That's gay! Gay!
>>
>>730367895

39 year old functioning alcoholic with a wife & 3 young kids.

I miss sleeping.
>>
>>730374472
It'll be a nice feeling I hope when she realizes she fucked up her life because she couldn't grow up and no adult male wants to deal with a child
>>
>>730374386
You can stay since your with your mother, can I get you a milk or a coke champ?
>>
>>730374709
>I've funneled pinnacle vodka down my throat

Why would you do this?
>>
>>730374783
I've tried quitting. Last time I moved I quit everything aside from the occasional cig for 3 months, but eventually I just slipped back into it.
>>
>>730374957
It was about 11:30 am on a Saturday so why not. The real answer is because it was at a frat darty so of course I wanted to impress everyone with my chugging ability because it's just so cool to chug liquor and black out
>>
>>730371185
it gets better
>>
>>730374709
why not just drink it in a glass with some ice or perhaps from the bottle
>>
>>730374783
this
- former alcoholic
>>
>>730371185
just start to change things little by little and get off /b/
>>
>>730375140

=\
>>
>>730374946
Coke will ruin his teacher. His father won't be happy with me if I let him drink that. He'll take a water
>>
>>730367895
Scotch and water. Hold the scotch.

When I was younger I was watching my cousins. One of them had candy the other didn't. I made throw candy in trash. The look on her face. I still see it. :,(
>>
>>730375124

like the other anons said, you should quit drinking. if you keep going you might fuck up your organs, and you don't want to be sitting around wondering if your organs are fucked up for life. trust me
>>
>>730375188
Usually just chug from the bottle but my frat friend did it so I guess I had to..? Think we wanted to make the other brothers feel inferior for only being able to chug beer from the funnel
>>
>be me
>have habit of falling in love online
>semi bond with girl on instagram
>add her on snapchat
>Pic with another guy calling him bae and saying how she's lucky to have him
> draws hearts around him.

It looks like he accomplished what i couldn't.
>>
>>730375124
maybe look around at the people you hang with if you are trying to stop and they are enabling then they aren't really good friends.
>>
>>730375311
OK love, but if I see you breast feeding again I'm going to ask you to leave, usually its fine but the boy looks at least 15 and people are looking
>>
The only friends I had stopped inviting me out with them. I only find out that they went out if they post something on fb/ig. I didn't have a fight with any of them or did something wrong to someone. They act all friendly and nice when I meet them but that's it. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>730375595
Should always kind of assume a gril has a bf
>>
>>730375531
ait, ait got you.
>>
>>730374946
>>730375311
>>730375694
This is a pretty strange rp.
>>
>>730375708
Just ask to go out with them anon. I'm sure when they'd ask you, you'd probably tell them no (like me) eventually they get tired of hearing no. Go on your own terms
>>
>>730367895
I have 23 days to ask my crush out before I never see her again. She's into me, I just never have a real opportunity to talk with her.
>>
>>730375694
If he starts whining I'll just take him into the restroom or threaten to cut off his tendie supply
>>
>>730374350
what a shitstain you are, stop whining.
You are your own hindrance faggot.
Got no sympathy for people like you who
choose to be miserable. Kill yourself.
>>
>>730375602
I don't even have any friends anymore. After I went to college I ended up losing contact with them.
>>
>>730375934
send her some weiner art
>>
>>730375773

Yea your right. I guess I thought I had a chance when she said she isolates herselx from other people. Since I do the same thing I guess that's what made me take my guard down.
>>
>>730375531

that had to hit you pretty hard. were you blackout drunk soon after?
>>
>>730375708
Happened to me in college. I ended up just being miserable and having to transfer. I hate having to reach out to them and them not doing the same. I did find a better friend group but I was already transferring
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L4JnAuW00k

>26
>implode and have mental break down every few years
>pick up move away, get fired, break up w/ girlfriend and friends, acohol and drug additions come to public light
> accidentally on purpose fuck up current life situation
>have to restart and rebuild from nothing every few years

getting old but i normally don't realize until after the fact what im doing just get into super fuck it mode
>>
>>730376207
I think I have a damn good liver. I was 18 and just like 130 pounds. I had a power puke a bit later but I can never truly black out. Also amphetamines carried me later that night
>>
>>730375595
Sorry pal, she was a cunt if she didn't tell you.
My gf goes for the instant "I have a bf" when she gets the "morning greetings". But in a kind and polite way I help her out...don't want to hurt feelings more than necessary. I know how it feels...
>>730375773
true
>>
>>730375983
Okay thanks. you know I think its great what your doing, my co worker Kathy also has a severely autistic child, she says he can be quite a handful! Mothers like you are an inspiration
>>
File: 1481669403416.jpg (91KB, 919x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481669403416.jpg
91KB, 919x960px
>>730370669
>Because the poorly crafted story isn't true
>>
>>730371185
i know that feel bro
>>
>>730376243
go talk to a professional, they really do help, there something that causes you do behave in this way and if you don't work on it, it could get worse.
>>
>>730376165
I wouldn't get hung up on something like that. I know it's nice/really sad thinking about the happy times you would've had with each other but the wonderful thing about this world is that there is ALWAYS something else out there and many times its better
>>
Dunno what to feel /b/ros

My Dad was an alkoholic most of his life until the doctors said he has to stop. My parents got divorced when i was young and my mum had fear of him coming home late, drunk of course. He wasn't caring that much about us kids and i dont really have spent a lot of my youth with him. One of the only times i remember being with him as a kid was when he took me to his pub, where he bought me a lemonade. Nowadays i seem him occassionally when im at my hometown but i try to avoid contact because everytime he wants something (work, advice on internet things...) from me.
Hes living completely in his own world and i dont know if deep inside he ever realized how his complete life fell apart with all his drinking. He got his company bankrupt and divorced... but it seems he either swallowed it all up or he just doesnt care.
Point is i guess he wants to spend more time with me since he regained the drivers liscense... and thats where my feels problem start.

I feel like he failed me and he never cared about my feelings and he never tried to help me in life or at least teach me something, like a real father would do.
I dont want to be the asshole and beat his failure on him all the time but i also dont want to forgive him and accept him or something just because hes playing "nice" now.

What do? :/ also, thx for reading
>>
>>730370510
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>16
>MODSSSSS
>>
>>730376113
oh man, well maybe try to join some group, start a hobbie maybe go gym meet some knuckleheads there, could be fun dude.
>>
>>730376430
I would love to have a chat with Kathy if she ever has a couple minutes of free time here! I think it might be good for our children to have some play dates and tire each other out. I hope her child also is over 30 years old
>>
File: 1327014730534.jpg (24KB, 360x275px) Image search: [Google]
1327014730534.jpg
24KB, 360x275px
>dated girl for 3 years
>only girl I ever cared about
>she cheated on me
>really ugly break up
>haven't had any contact with her for almost 6 months
>few weeks ago she starts hitting me up again
>ignore it for a while
>sending me selfies, asking me to come cuddle her, watch movies etc
>day after she asks me to come sleep with her I end up getting drunk as hell
>end up going to her house at 3am because I'm shitfaced and it seems like a good idea
>get there and call her
>her and some other guy come outside
>I'm seeing red at this point
>don't remember much but I know I'm getting extremely loud and hostile
>calling her a cunt and calling him a pussy
>just generally being an extremely angry drunk
>she's telling me that he's her boyfriend and I need to calm down but I'm having none of it
>next thing I know this dude is coming at me full sprint with his shirt off
>I'm too drunk to walk straight let alone defend myself but I'm in too deep now so I square up
>don't remember much but I know he beat my ass
>they walk away holding hands
>I'm sitting in the street bleeding feeling like a real dumbass
>she texts me a few minutes later telling me she's having his kid

Kinda sucked. Not really bothered by them being together. Just a bad night lads. Gonna take it easy on the drink for a while
>>
>>73037126
why is that?
>>
I'm 33 and drunk. not gonna greentext, I have 2 sons I miss them, I miss her. Its been 3 years and. im just a living shell now. ama
>>
>>730376794
you still have a father though maybe he wants to make amends, fathers can be stubborn and i'm sure as he sobered up he started to slowly realise his mistakes, I think give him a chance, but it
s your choice, I lost my father when I was 10 and never really knew him that well but would give anything to have one more hour with him just to chat and understand him better.
>>
>>730376794
>he wants to spend more time with me

Maybe he realized that he missed out on a lot of your life already and he wants to spend time with you. You should try to forgive him and enjoy the time together. You only get one dad, and who knows how much time anyone has left.
>>
>>730376794
That's a tough one man. I have the most amazing parents on the planet so I can't relate really. But I guess if I were you then I would give him a chance if he's truly gotten his act together for the most part. Start it off slow and I think maybe you'll end up being happy with your relationship with him. My mom almost left my family cause of me but now I have a great relationship with her and I can honestly tell you it's an amazing feeling to be happy and close with your family
>>
>>730376613
i did at the beginning of the year for a few weeks they're the ones that pointed the pattern out to me also got put on bupropion
>>
>>730376908
You should've fucked and chucked her to teach her a lesson. That's what I'm planning on because I know my cheating ex will be all over me once she's home and lonely this summer
>>
>>730377315
does it help at all ?
>>
>>730377149
I have a lot to tell. from being raped to now, if no one asks ill remain silent. might try hero again soon
>>
>>730377149
I think you should probably get sober for good and then try and fix some of those family shits. Those kids need their father, but thier mom won't let a drunk near them
>>
File: 1328505747245.jpg (22KB, 237x229px) Image search: [Google]
1328505747245.jpg
22KB, 237x229px
>>730377498
well I mean that's why I was there. Fully expected to get laid. Did not expect to have her new boyfriend, who I didn't even know existed, whoop my ass.
>>
>>730376908
feel for you bro, women can be the fucking worst, stay strong, ease up on the quantity and you'll be swell, shit happens, was a bad night is all :D
>>
>>730376800
>it's been 2 years since
Do the fucking math you retard
>>
>>730377661
im not a drunk. I drink maybe once a month. I drank a little and allready drunk.
>>
>>730376901
Yes Darren is 35, he is a closet homosexual and enjoys a tendie or two! He is obese but every time Kathy brings down less than 15 tendies he goes into a rage, crying and making this "screeching" sound apparently
>>
>>730373745
it gives problems of a different caliber
>>
>>730377149
try to get sober bro and if you can't do it yourself go get some help there ain't no shame in that. Wish you the best bro
>>
>>730377715
That's confusing as shit though if she invited you over and stuff. Luckily that dude who kicked your ass will get cheated on
>>
File: 1437162287449.jpg (61KB, 402x691px) Image search: [Google]
1437162287449.jpg
61KB, 402x691px
>>730377718
Thanks /b/rother. Appreciate the kind words
>>
>>730377661
also we are still on good terms and I see them in the weekends, im not a drunk I just have shit from the rape and before till now and I cant leave because I need to stay strong for my boys but im dead inside
>>
>>730377839
Then drink some more and get that confidence to take down your problems
>>
File: 200w.gif (839KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
839KB, 200x213px
>>730377508
not sure i have pretty severe mood swings i go from partying with friends going out all the time having fun to not leave my house or talk to anyone for weeks at a time they're just alot more frequent now but i haven't killed myself yet so they might be working some
>>
>>730377921
>>730377661
I should have said I'm drunk atm. it happens once every few months, im secluded I dont have any interaction anymore since om druk k typing>>730377715
>>
>>730377865
That's perfect. I think him and Kevin would have a great time having a sleepover. I just restocked the freezer and restitched his anime pillow he seems to love so much
>>
>>730377865
Darren is a 35 year old autistic, closet homosexual, tendie addict, am i getting this right ?
>>
>>730377869
Such as?
>>
>>730378211
oh shit sorry I understood wrong, have you talked to anybody about what happened to you ?
>>
>>730378038
Is the rape the main thing that's fucked you up? Not easy for guys to get that same help and shit as girls, I'm really sorry man. Really hope you are able to come to peace with it soon and be happy like you deserve
>>
Yea give me a soda I'm a alcoholic
>>
I'm having alcohol withdrawals and I only have enough change for a single can of beer
>>
>>730378795
better than nothing, here you go.
>>
>>730378447
>>730378460
I have but being a guy and not able to cry I dont know man. it gives of no response. also since I was young I had to be the emotional caretacker in the house. single mom Who was always having pa nic attacks and depressed. I missed out. it was the same in the relationship, I was the emotional backbone but no more, help just say I should man up tbh but its been like this since I can remember. other people before me. I lost myself since I was 6. Who the fuck am I?
>>
>>730378273
Yes definitely, Darren also has a pillow with an anime man on it, and Kathy has accidentally caught him and the pillow getting, "intimate" you could say
>>
>>730378795
steal from a liquor store you don't like there's an extremely small chance of getting caught plus they prolly won't even report since it's a small crime
>>
>>730378002
right, that's what I'm saying. She's a shitty person so its all good. Not my problem anymore. Only issue is now I find it extremely fucking difficult to connect to anyone else on a romantic level. I've fucked 9 other girls since shit fell apart with us and I feel absolutely nothing for them.
>>
>kak
>>
>Meet girl
>Coworker of friend's girlfriend
>I guess we hit it off, wasn't really into the idea
>Slowly start falling for her
>Tells me she's pursuing someone else
>Feel like she's keeping me as the backup plan
>Want to say "Fuck. That." but can't bring myself to cut ties with her do to emotional investment
>Sitting here simultaneously hoping she texts me and never texts me again
It's a bad spot to be in.
>>
File: 1301854651059.jpg (8KB, 251x227px) Image search: [Google]
1301854651059.jpg
8KB, 251x227px
>>730379324
>sitting here simultaneously hoping she texts me and never texts me again
>>
>>730370212
Pass me a Pepsi as well
>It's boring on the top
>You fall fown quickly
>>
>>730377217
>>730377221
>>730377300
Thanks

But sadly he is the kind of person that does not advance in thinking...maybe because of his drinking, i dont know..
e.g. when he comes to our house he never puts off his dirty shoes when he enters. We always tell him to do so because we dont want to clean up after him all the time. and thats just a minor thing..

actually if he would just talk to me say something like "hey look anon, i did a lot of things wrong.. i know i cant make it better or anything.. sorry". It would change my world. Just for him to admit he did something wrong. but unfortunately thats not him...

I'll give it a try, if he wants to visit me. He can come and ill try to forget my mixed feelings for the day and see whats happening.
>>
once I wanne try and tell my story a no one wants it.
>>
>>730378273
>Big Kev
>>
First girl i ever loved just broke up with me 5 minutes ago. She is going away to UK in 3 months and didn't want to make it more painful, since she had feelings for me.

I just said thanks for everything. My whole life i have never felt happy, when i was laying besides her all the bad things seemed to fade away. Now im back where i was.

>Anon, im worried for you. Please don't do anything stupid.

I didn't reply. Everything is so fucked
>>
File: IMG_1904.jpg (44KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1904.jpg
44KB, 428x500px
I'm about ready to taste lead lads
19 I know pretty young
Chubby not completely obease but still sucks
Can't get a job anxiety is too bad never had a girlfriend in all of my younger teens never drank smoked vaped once then never again felt like too big of a fag basically lived a generic vanilla lifestyle parents have hated each other for years but because they're both physically disabled so they won't split have to be primary worker in house because mom plays on phone all day only told I love you after working hands to bone cleaning and repairing a mistake of a house and because feminist mother sister thinks she can order me like some kind of dictator just went to doctors to get physical done exam testicles and am told it not cancerous but they'll probably need to take one out I've truly hit a masculine rock bottom I almost would rather pull an hero than have to live the rest of my life in this limbo of true failure I haven't been able to enjoy any kind of outing with friends or any kind of game for a couple years because I know I need a job I know I should go to college and such but I'm just ranting to myself at this point who knows maybe I'll try to join the military maybe some green beret if I'm lucky and just stay wherever they station me live a life of solitude and a permanent state of slight depression maybe by that time after killing countless people I can feel slightly less like a failure and more like a man
>>
>>730378918
i'm sorry man, I feel you though it's tough to be seen as the emotional backbone that keeps other peoples shit together, those people who you help usually don't even ask how you are feeling yourself. I wish I could help you bro but I don't know how, hopefully little by little it will get better and i'm sure it will, go to some meetings try to meet new people, do something you enjoy. I wish you all the best bro
>>
>>730378918
Life ain't fair that's for sure. You deserve to be able to vent and have someone listen and understand. Unfortunately I doubt any friends or family would be empathetic enough for you and would make you feel worse. I strongly recommend a professional then, if they end up helping you even just a little bit then it's worth it
>>
>>730379744
made me think of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvzHyHgc4lA
>>
>>730380111
Go buy a rope
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu8v0aGOONA
>>
>>730380273
why
>>
>>730379841
go to college or join the military but just get out of there, new scenery will be good for you.
>>
>>730379219
Frig dude I'm on the same trail as you. Took a girls virginity Saturday night and I feel like a scumbag because I don't really want anything to do with her, I won't even give her a chance because I know it's just a waste of both our times. Wish our exes could understand the extent of how much cheating and, then making us feel even worse when we try and find closure, fucks us up mentally. I know it's my fault a bit I'm going to hurt girls now but she's the start of it all
>>
>>730379951
>>730380110
tnx guys, ive told my family they said they would help me but it fade quickly, I ve been in psych ward a couple of times but they are no help. I lost my faith in them. I can tell from my 3 yr till now all the shit with drug death seen etc but im not gonna be able to green. also cheating in it threesomes etc etc
>noob
>>
>>730379219
I'm also assuming she made you feel like shit after her cheating when you said messy break up. I just wanted to understand more but she refused to give me any satisfaction of getting some kind of answer. What helped you get over her btw? I'm finally getting to the point where I can ignore her if she sends me something
>>
File: 1325030910619.jpg (102KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
1325030910619.jpg
102KB, 564x800px
>>730380482
Come here /b/rother.

I've down some downright awful shit to women in order to get laid. Shit that I would have never done in a million years before my ex cheated on me and completely fucked my head up. There was a while there where I felt no guilt for any of it because I was so consumed in my own self pity but lately the guilt has really been sinking in. I've always been an extremely kind and empathetic person but that bitch wrecked me.
>>
>>730379474
>>730379324
Why is that all too real. I can't even get a good satisfaction by ignoring her
>>
>>730379707
He's lost weight
>>
>>730370510
i don't believe it but then again not really surprised if true because the world is full of losers like that.
>>
File: 1392185065737.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392185065737.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>
>>730380757
It was a very long and painful process. I should mention that the 6 months of no contact was preceded by a year and a half of her coming back into my life whenever she wanted just to fuck with me for a while and just to leave me again.

It basically has all boiled down to realizing I'm in my mid 20's now and wasted all of my late teens and early 20's chasing someone who doesn't give a shit about me. Just can't keep putting myself through it anymore.
>>
>>730381178
Because you're acting like everything is alright. That's why no one notices.

duh.
>>
>>730379744
I was in a similar place and had those bad thoughts in my head constantly. You're doing the right thing about scaring her and not responding. Don't an hero to prove a point or anything. She'll likely miss you more in the future but things are going to suck for awhile. Make a daily schedule and stick to it, good luck
>>
-no friends
-2 gf left me in the period of 2 months
-about to fuck up my graduation i needed to work for 4 years
-picked up drinking
-picked up cutting again
-only family left is my mom, the rest pretty much ignores me
-will be unable to pay my rent and need to move soon
-will end in a dead end job
-only enjoyment i get out of life is reading and listening to music, melancholic ambient
-nothing of this feels all too bad which makes me suspicious
-will be probably ending it all soon, seeing how I cant really fall any deeper emotionally which pretty much screams suicide
-24 y/o

yes this is pretty much the end, i think as soon as the bubble bursts Ill take the quick route. Nevermind, at least it was always nice here. Thansk anons, good luck. No ragrets
>>
when my nan was 5 she kicked me down the stairs and then back flipped on me and I broke my neck so I was paralysed and then one day in the future like 60 double days later I was a first born child of Isreal so I was shot out of the sky in a hot air balloon and landed in world war three with only a toothpick and a light-saber that was coming down from the heavens of above the sky's limit so I climbed and climbed and low and behold I was still using a knife to cut my scissor sandwich which was made out of forks which I used to eat my newly cooked pig which had just burnt my entire house down and my nan was still there and bin ladin was in the front microwave like what the fuck how you doing cunt faggot pussy slaying bitch and I was like kill yourself you furry animal loving beastiful swoggled cunt so yeah long story turned short, I fucked a horse. I was on the receiving end. Haha jk ironic ikr haha so edgy xdddd !!11!! 1! !! xd
>>
>>730381416
dude, thats nothing just hang on keep going
>>
>>730379474
Christ almighty fight for your fucking self.
You know who you sound like? Eeyore. That sad little shit from Winnie the Pooh. He sits around moping instead of doing anything to help himself. Fuck Eeyore.
The idea of her is harming you, like a poison or a tumour. It's insipid, you're never going to be happy with this shituation.
Cut it off. Now. Take back some control into your god-forsaken life.

"We are all vertebrates, but where is your backbone now?"
>>
>>730380904
I noticed I had changed a lot from it when I started lurking rekt threads every time I saw one. Almost got some satisfaction from other people's pain and suffering. It's fucked up but thankfully I have good family and friends to keep me right
>>
>>730379841
I lost one of my testicles (torsion), anon. I feel you, but if its possible for you, get an implant and everything looks normal. There wont be much difference.
>>730380447
That! Get yourself out of this toxic atmosphere into something new. Your past you is not your future you. Just change your place, the people around you. It will give you a new perspective.

and btw killing people only gives you nightmares.
>>
>>730381416
My dude, I managed to make a career in IT with a shitty arts degree and no job experience/skills.
To work in IT you need:
- To be semi-intelligent
- Know your (very basic) way around a computer

Having any sort of degree is a big plus. Get yo sweet ass on a graduate training scheme and get out there. IT industry won't last much longer but it'll set you up for life once you have experience.
>>
33 year old one with 2 kids being drunk for once and open to talk about his shit here. I m a closed book. nobody interested in assrape. heroïn death ffs homeless shit abusive mom etc. its all mellow shit I this thread and this gets ignored. I wanne tell my story for once. not gonne green. oh well nvm
>>
girls are like busses.

doesn't make sense to run after them, just wait for the next one to pass by.

I'm done with women anyway. Motherfuckers never ever know what the fuck they want in a man. I'm just gonna go gay so I don't have to deal with their shit.
>>
>>730381281
Holy fuck... samefag here and this is more and more my situation. Every time she comes home on break from college she comes back into my life only to say she wants to be done for good as soon as she gets back to college. If she was steady fucking dudes I wouldn't take it but I've just been cucked and toyed with for so long. Every single time I try to break away from her it's like she knows and she forces her way back in. Especially since she knows she can use depression and stuff to get to me since that's my soft spot. Didn't think guys were ever in emotionally abusive relationships
>>
Only oldfags can XD face
>>
File: 1329527743453.jpg (17KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
1329527743453.jpg
17KB, 300x276px
>>730382119
>notice me and pity me
>>
>>730382343
nah. like I said closed book. I wanted to share for one but nvm
>>
>>730382180
I'm gonna steal that saying anon is that alright. Cause shit that's accurate
>>
>>730381662

That "nothing" keeps following me for the past 6+ years my dude. I think im pretty much done. Sorry I really dont need nor deserve symphaty/pity. We all die eventually, better I choose it now while my braind still functions and my selfrespect is high, better do it now b4 I get weak and fearfully. Will fake a year aboard and never return so my mother thinks Im living a different live or someshit, fuck wasnt it for her I would be 6 feet under a long time ago. Tried jumping out of the window 2 days ago but fuck that mess,my poor neighbours have children and all that jazz fuck.
>>
>>730367895
Whiskey, double, neat.
Thanks.
>>
>>730382606
fu, u dont have kids u can go wherever u want, go aboroad see the world live of no money and die a poor beggar. fu
>>
>>730382343
Kek.
>>
>>730382009

yeah thank you, im pretty much interested in it and priogramming and whatnot since Im a swift learner but fuck that, really. I try to hold out as long as I can but my will is draining with each day of my pseudo selfloathing selfcreated misery.
You people are great, best community. truer than the people I called once friends, thats why I shat big time on them. Fuck people in general society should be 4chan
>>
https://youtu.be/5iTAmjDz1EM?t=430
>>
File: nothisisnther.jpg (133KB, 320x320px)
nothisisnther.jpg
133KB, 320x320px
>>730367895
ill take a bottle of black label, and a shot of black label.

>be me
>get job at factory- highest wage before now was 14/hr. factory pays 20/hr going up to 25/hr in five increments over five years
>full benifeits after 6 months (meds, dental, eye, even a massage if i ever wanted one).
>extremely difficult to get fired (as is evident by the many usless people i work with who been there for decades)
>union for the win
>week after i start, another group of new hires
>age range between 18-50. mostly dudes, some chicks.
>slightly newer newbie walks up to me asks if they can do anything
>idunnocanyou?.gif
>turn round to behold the questioner
>dark red hair half way down her back, tall, b cup, purebred caucazoid.
>her face.
>the warmest eyes i've ever seen- dark brown or black, high cheek bones, perfect lips, sharp and well deffined jaw line and chin.
>whyhasmyheartsuddenlystopped/10
>put on my usual brusk and slightly distanced additude, though more gentile then usual.
>we become work partners, spend next month working with her every day all day.
>shes so chill and nonjudgmental. she's got a good personality, and clearly a properly developed mind.
>i think she enjoys working with me too, though im never more the 10% sure about any social engagment (im sure you all understand) at any rate she makes no attempt to go elsewhere.
>im in lover with her.
>i cant even deny it to my self, she makes me feel like i havnt felt since my first gf in primary school.
>start inquiering about activities outside of work that she may be interested in partaking in.
>ivgotaboyfriend.jpeg
>so absolutley possessed by her and the desire to be near her that i dont register that this is a polite way of telling me to fuck off.
>make 2 more attempts to bring things out of the puddle and into the river. fail.
>got her number though.
>to this day i have never used it, i dont realy know why she even gave it to me.

>things get akward between us because i cant take a hint.

cont.
>>
File: IMG_1228.jpg (94KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1228.jpg
94KB, 600x526px
>>730376049
>>
File: 1443122658900.jpg (39KB, 630x443px) Image search: [Google]
1443122658900.jpg
39KB, 630x443px
>>730382225
>every single time I try to break away for her it's like she knows and she forces her way back in

I'm the same dude you've been replying to that got his ass beat a few days ago. What you've gotta realize and what took me forever to realize is that YOU are allowing her to come back into your life. Girls can smell desperation and weakness a mile away. Doesn't mean your one of those desperate basement dwellers who would give anything for any female companionship, but my ex and your ex as well can tell you are desperate for their love and affection in particular.

And yes it is very possible for guys to be in emotionally abusive relationships. Me and you are evidence of that.
>>
>>730382730
*tips*
>>
>>730378011
Good luck man.
>>
>>730382606
I've honestly thought about going far away out into the world like that. I'd probably try and make something of myself by going to Africa to help villages or volunteer with the Kurdish forces fighting isis in the ME. That way maybe my life isn't for nothing and hopefully I made a positive impact onto the world
>>
>>730382978

>ringisslippingoutofgolumsfingers.png
>try so hard to impress her. things get more akward because im trying too hard and other people are noticing.
>finaly get a clue
>feel absolutley terrible because i know i have reached the point of fubar failure.
>feel even worse because i realize what an retard i am and what i've been putting her through- however akward its been for me, its likly been double for her.
>i now avoid her whenever possible because guilt and shame and embarrassment.
>cant avoid her on one particular occasion. dont wanna be rude and ignore her so try to make small talk.
>while smalltalking i get the vibe that she's embarassed to be seen talking to me.
>people around are smirking and quietly laughing to eachother while darting glances at us.
>ill fucking murder every single one of you smug pricks, dont test me.
>time goes by, im in a differant station so i rarely see her which is fine by me, though even a glimps of her causes such a huge mix of emotions that are all very painful.
>meet new friend at new station. he advises me to get over her. i know thats what i need to do but i might as well try to walk to the moon.
>6mo ago, layoffs
>she gets the cut and leaves, i mannage to avoid the cut (litteraly by 3hrs) and stay.
>proceed with 6mo without her around, starting to develope a healthier social life, actualy start being friendly to people. soon i actualy kinda like my co-workers, and they seem to be more willing to tollerate me to the extent where they occasionally invite me out after work.
>2 weeks ago
>im now so significantly changed from the time before the layoffs that people occasionaly point out the change.
>no longer that timid, much more confident starting to boarder on cockyness. still very unsocial but no longer aggressivly antisocial.

cont
>>
>>730367895
I've fucked up my relationship of 1 and a half years /b/. I broke up with her because I'm an idiot who didn't realise what they had and now I've finally come to the realisation that I need her to deal with myself she's gotten over me and is moving on. I'm an idiot, i feel so sad anons. I'll have a double whiskey on the rocks.
>>
>>730383210

>all the layoffs get called back
>shes back
>i see her at lunch on a monday
>shes standing right infront of me, kinda akwardly trying to catch and avoid my eye at the same time.
>i feel... i dunno if theres a word for it- felt like i had found again an old lost invaluable tressure, yet before i lost it that treasure poisoned me bad. i want it, i want the trerasure so badly. soo so much, but equaly i want to avoid the poisoning badly. so soo much.
>my mind has no idea what to do.
>new found confidence kicks in and i walk up to her and make small talk- how was your time off? hope it wasnt too hard on your bank account, ect.
>the akwardness is still there, deffinitly, but shes also much more amiable towards me and seems to want to talk.
>i keep a strait poker face and talk in a very ridged bussiness like manner.
>been sitting with her and some bros at lunch every day since she came back. things are still akward, always but i have as of yet not dropped my bussiness like manner around her, have not made any adances on her, and to all apearances outwardly i make it seem like i hardly even notice her.
>inside i feel... feels, strong feels, almost uncontrolable feels. but i do controle them. i controle them like hitler controled the jews- with extream repression- like putting an anchor ontop of a feather.
>the other improvments that came when she left are still intact- shes noticed i've changed, she hasnt said it but i can tell. only slight differance is the bros i hang around with turn into much bigger assholes then usual when shes around, which is to be expected- animal instincts and all that. i dont partake in this because i know it would signal to her that im still interested in her.

cont.
>>
File: 1367292095731.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1367292095731.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>730383113
>>
>>730377761
>2015
>2017
17 years old.
>>
File: IMG_0049.jpg (640KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.jpg
640KB, 3264x2448px
Pepsi anon again, this time gonna give some happy feels

>be me
>last year
>im a huge metalhead with massive respect for the classics, even if i dont listen to them
>hear Black Sabbath's on their final tour
>goodbye.jpg
>realize Ozzfest is coming up
>harass parents for tickets
>say they'll let me go if i can get someone to go with me
>no problem
>get my friend to go with me
>her dad ends up paying for me anyways
>parents give me money for food/merch
>i had $60 saved
>they gave me $30
>friend's dad gave me $20
>fucking loaded
>get to the venue
>30 minutes early
>venue has a freakshow on the grounds
>freaks are entertaining the waiting crowd
>doors open
>flood
>saw Allegaeon, Huntress, GoatWhore, DevilDriver, Municipal Waste, Rival Sons, Black Label Society, Opeth, Megadeth, Disturbed, and of course: Black Sabbath
>Black-fucking-Sabbath
>Ozzy Osbourne in his eternal glory
>the Godfathers of Metal all together
>rocking it for the last time
>and i was there to experience the fucking epicosity
>fire shooting from the sides of the crowd
>crowd singing every word to every song
>pure amazement

Pic related: it's Sabbath during their set
>>
>>730383450

>problem is the more im around her, the more my mask wants to slip. im terrified of making an absent minded remark to her, our looking at her to long or to often, or paying more attention to her, or anything that would even hint at my neodynium-magnetic attraction to her because im mortaly affraid of the akwardness comming back fully fledged like before. i dont want to be banished from her presnce, nor do i want to have to exile my self again.

>and most of all, i dont want to put her in the position i put her in before, i dont want her to feel like she cant be near me with out me spraying her with hormones. i dont want her to feel bad or uncomfortable when shes near me... or ever for that matter, but i cant control the ever part without loosing control on the "around me" part.
>she probably thinks im just some weirdo who wants to get up in her then bounce. she has no idea about the battle thats being fought in her name. the sacrafices, in her name. the pain and unreleavable longing, in her name.
>every now and then i get a feeling like shes frequently throwing glances at me. she seems to laugh at my jokes more then any others, and it feels like she actualy want to aproach me. but see, it was delusions of exactly these things that led to the akwardness in the first place. every time i catch something that might indicate she's interested in me, i quickly assign it to the "head games and mental self trickery" department of my brain.

to her, i am anon, the guy most people thinks is a freak. the guy who she has to be wary and on her guard around. that person she has to tolerate every now and then.

to me, she is the sun and i am the moon, never to be any closer to eachother then they are now. and on the occasions where the sun and moon do meet- all i do is cut off her light.

tldr version: fuck me.
>>
>>730382853
>die a poor beggar

as my dad? Nah forget it, my family doesnt deserve this. Especially my mom god I fucking love that women. Strongest person I know next to my grandma that had the same struggl with my uncle until she put him on his feet with his own property and shoe business. Nah they dont deserve this, when going, then quite, as a ghost, as Im living the past 6+ years.
I dont even want to see the world, been to 6 different countries,many cities, speak 4 languages fuck all that its all useless. the moral of the story, I should have OD'ed 2 years ago but fucking no, the moon has other purpose for me and it is being isolated and suffer, no fucking thanks jesus safe your soles.No materialism nor human being no drug can make me happy, same shit as my good old pa. Kys'dhimself as a fucking beggar good man, the apple really doesnt fall far from the trunk
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (783KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
783KB, 3264x2448px
>>730383508
Another pic of Sabbath cuz it was just too fucking good
>>
>>730382893
It really shouldn't. Thinking 4chin is a great place is a good way to go through life without any friends, social skills, or acceptance.

Also recognizing your own flaws and not anything about them is worse than being ignorant. Don't wave it in people's faces expecting pity, people hate you enough as it is.
>>
>25
>asperger's, depression, anxiety disorder, possibly bipolar II
>self-aware enough to change myself to appear normal to 95% of people
>most people think I'm a normal guy, decent face, tall and thin
>fine with or without women in my life, don't really care
>get DUI at 23, just got license back last month
>during that time I began feeling true loneliness for the first time, actually want a gf/companion
>excuse for then was not having license
>license is back, I have money in the bank, I look good and have enough charisma to get around
>no idea how to play the game anymore, most girls I've had threw themselves at me
>crippling loneliness came and went really fast, don't know what I want anymore

I'm in a weird place right now.
>>
>>730383057
Yeah I knew it was you, I just split two posts up because autistic. I think I'm just afraid of being alone or something. I want to be able to be happy on my own and that's what I'm going to work towards. I might tell her sometime soon that I don't want to hear from her for a long time and that it's the least she can do for me.

When I look back I realize more and more how retarded I was for thinking that the results werect going to be different every single time. Glad Im realizing this now after just about 9 months of abuse compared to your length
>>
>finally leave abusive boyfriend
>start dating wonderful girlfriend
>have one fight
>little fight
>not that bad
>immediately feels like past year of therapy didnt do anything
>terrified of making her angry
>shes not even angry
>wet the bed last night

guess im not ready to date again...
>>
>>730383465
If he was 16 two years ago tho
>>
>>730371185
some weed and start re-thinking about yourself,
>>
Did a bunch of drugs in high school because I thought life was meaningless and I thought they made me more enlightened, I was trying to be a God. Then I stopped doing drugs for like 2 months and it turns out that not only is that super dumb, I wasted all that time, I gave myself actual brain damage and I ruined any potential I had of being more than just a functioning member of society
>>
File: 1323573580877.jpg (2KB, 125x126px) Image search: [Google]
1323573580877.jpg
2KB, 125x126px
>in love with female friend
>had made a move and been rejected
>See a movie with her last night (first time seeing her since last year)
>after the movie finishes she says "i kind of feel like a coffee"
>don't click
>she goes home
>it was midnight and she doesn't even drink coffee
>tfw i missed my one chance
>>
>>730384039
Nah fam you've made a big step already, don't go back in the shell!
This is a natural step, and it will pass. You'll eventually get used to the idea that you don't need to be scared of her because she's not him.
When you feel ready speak to her about it. I PROMISE it will help a lot.
>>
>>730383699
Honestly 4chan is a good society at least for me. It's helped me more than any family or friend could.

Even the assholes make this place great. This place is too addicting though
>>
>>730384445
Bullshit.
Invite her over for another another time but don't be like a fucking dog all over her. Talk to her about it, say that you really enjoy spending time with her and you feel like there's something more than friendship beginning to grow. Girls eat that shit up.
They know guys are emotionally retarded sometimes.
Chill.
>>
>>730384461
......yeah you're right i see it now, this is one of those situations thats gonna happen sooner or later.. thx anon
>>
>>730383825
I'm not sure either where to go to findicate female companion after college. Bar is a no unless you're just looking to fight with other dudes for trashy pussy. I'm younger than you but I say get a cute puppy dude and take it on walks in public. You'll get loads of girls to talk to and if they all end up falling through you still have your best friend there
>>
>>730384445
she probably just wanted coffee.

was she staring longingly at you? alternating between your eyes and your lips wanting to kiss you? hanging on your every word? laughing at all your jokes? knows where you work?

....then it sounds like she's just not that into you
>>
>>730384777
:) xox
>>
>>730384805
Something you enjoy doing. Like reading? Join a book club. Like folk music? Start going to local nights at the pub. Like metal? Take a guitar class.
etc.
>>
>>730384472
I love 4chan too. I am kind of a newfag though. I don't even know how to green text but that doesn't stop me from browsing and posting.
>>
>>730385174
I'm prob not the guy you wanted to tell that too. I'm not too worried for myself, I still have 3 years of college to find someone.

As for those hobbies you suggested. Not really for me
>>
>>730383699

Read my shit, I dont give a fuck about pity nor acceptance nor anything. This is a feels thread, I told about my feels, nothing more nothing less. The human being is a hyper communicative existence that NEEDS socializing. Drugs etc arent a substitude anymore. Im just here to share my thoughts and the end time, this is my homage my last few sentences to thank most of (you). I dont give a flying fuck what anyone here thinks about all this since its pretty much set in stone and now even more.
>>
>>730385426
welcome to 4chan! newfags are always welcome (:

you can type forward arrows like > to greentext

>this is a greentext

just press "enter" to go back to black text!
>>
>>730385426
Green texting will come to you eventually
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
This all happened within this last month an a half. To start it off my dad had MSA, if you don't know what it is look it up... you can debate it all you want but I still think it is the worst way a person can die. I took care of my dad for 2 years because he could barely do anything, everyday I could see his disorder was killing him... he killed himself before his sickness could. After that I was going to pick up my tux for prom and totaled my car... flipped it on its side. After that the day before prom my girlfriend of 2 and a half years leaves me. Then get this... the day after prom she texts me talking about her new boyfriend... (if anyone wants more details ask me) pic related, it was my car
>>
>>730385556
Oh thanks man :D first friendly person to me kek. Thanks for teaching me :D here it goes: >Greentext
>>
>>730385426
Yeah I'm pretty newfag as well but it's easy to blend in and oldfags welcomed me since I gave nudes of my exes. I came here when I was at my lowest and it continues to help me in many ways. Hearing people's stories and experiences have made me learn a lot.
Also literally all you have to do to greentext is use the ">" key.
>fucking newfag.
>still can't triforce
>>
>>730385827
Unlucky my dude
>>
>>730385827
you'll get the hang of it (:

we were all newfagz once
>>
>>730385827
I fucked up. Here it goes: ">Green text"
>>
>>730385827
has to be on a fresh line with nothing before the arrow, like below, without the ""

">please for god sakes now that we've told you this thing, dont over use it. thats one of the many reasons why newfags are hated"
>>
>>730386186
Goddamn! I fucked up AGAIN. Lemme try dis shit again. ">"Greentext
>>
>>730369392
you're 30, it's a man market now. You can fuck what you want but you sound like you took a spear in the stomac by some roman soldier. Enjoy your life
>>
>>730386380
We're here for you guy literally just type exactly how you see it
>I tattoo ballsacks on my children
>>
Ok got it
>Be me
>Be newfag
>Make myself look dumb
>This may not even work making me look even more retarded
>Realized I am still newfag
Should I an hero now?
>>
Thanks everyone! May have just ruined this thread.
Fml
>>
File: 1491520032272.jpg (50KB, 604x516px)
1491520032272.jpg
50KB, 604x516px
>>730386729
Good work!

Here is an honorary pepe, as is tradition
>>
>>730369392

You must have some kind of money right? Why not using it. There ar emany sluts looking for sugardaddys, whores,drugs if you are into shit like that. 24 here, lived my life to the fullest and stillmiserable, its a shitty roulette and some people just lose.
>>
<be me newfag
<trying out redtexting
<doesn't work
<fml
<back to L'EDDIT
>>
>>730386968
Have you tried not thinking about it
>>
>>730386943
Omfg this pepe is making me cry inside. So fucking adorable for some reason.
>>
File: 1491521665048.jpg (128KB, 376x424px)
1491521665048.jpg
128KB, 376x424px
>>730387223
Then you'll like this pepe
>>
Pls join I'm begging
https://discord.gg/6VZ9hvb
>>
>>730367895
What's your best gin, barkeep?
>>
>>730387495
>Inb4 Nazis
>>
>>730387067

No thinking means not being. My existence is only justified because I think, because it makes me to whom I am and this mean confronting positive and negative thoughts. Im not delluding myself even tho the man of the truth loves the illusion. In short, I dont give a fuck, all of this is nothing but a dream and right now the dream is pretty fucking bad but who cares, we are nothing but mere atoms rite? today we are, tomorrow not our existence is mere atoseconds compared to the existence of this universe this all is just a filthy lie created by our ancestors and we are just some puppets so dance my puppet, dance to the sad song this live has sung for you since your birth but dance with honor and majesty because it is your only and last dance. Really, get some blow and fuck some whore what is wrong with you
>>
>>730374783
Sounds like antidepressants to me.
>>
>>730382180
Sure they do: billionaire, surgeon, pirate, werewolf, or vampire.
>>
I am so prone to humiliation. I have social anxiety and almost everyone I meet one way or another ends up humiliating and not in the fun sexual way
>>
>>730371185
i tell you DONT DO DRUGS if you are already having financial problems it will just eat more money
>>
>>730388488
I am socially awkward and socially anxious. So much so I take clonodine (non-benzo antianxiety pills)
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.