[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HATE THREAD TIME!! Every one of us hates someone or something,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 39

File: 1478535196232.jpg (55KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
1478535196232.jpg
55KB, 610x396px
HATE THREAD TIME!!

Every one of us hates someone or something, and this is the thread to let it out.

Personally, I hate the fucking shitty stupid redneck fucking town I live in, and every single cousin fucking retard who lives here. My hometown needs a good fucking tornado to rip through it, and erase at least half the people.
>>
>>730301700
niggers
>>
Niggers
>>
Niggers
>>
>>730301700
Seagulls
>>
>>730302022
Fucking combo breaker
>>
White folk
>>
>>730301782
>>730301932

Come on, you can do better than that! Tell us WHY you hate niggers! Let it out! You're anonymous here, no one can punish you. FUCKING LET IT GO!!!
>>
>>730301700

I hate the sun!!!!
>>
>>730302104
They smell like shit
They have no social skills
They speak and act like retarded apes
They think everyone owes them something
They leach off of the government
They are the most aggressive and violent race

List can go on forever.
>>
I hate people who made really shitty life decisions and then complain when nobody gives them any respect! Felons who think they're owed anything other than the possibility of an entry level job make me sick! You made your bed, fucking lay in it!
>>
>>730302182
Fucking vampires. Get back in your coffin.
>>
Liberals...
>>
I hate people who succumb to online tribal warfare and base a part of their self worth on it.
>>
>>730302630
I hate them too but I also hate the opposite side of the spectrum that wouldn't bat an eye stepping over bodies in the streets if they couldn't afford health care. Free basic health care, out of pocket/insurance based better health care. No coverage for obesity-related health care.
>>
A narrow Fellow in the Grass

By Emily Dickinson

A narrow Fellow in the Grass
Occasionally rides -
You may have met him? Did you not
His notice instant is -

The Grass divides as with a Comb,
A spotted Shaft is seen,
And then it closes at your Feet
And opens further on -

He likes a Boggy Acre -
A Floor too cool for Corn -
But when a Boy and Barefoot
I more than once at Noon

Have passed I thought a Whip Lash
Unbraiding in the Sun
When stooping to secure it
It wrinkled And was gone -

Several of Nature’s People
I know, and they know me
I feel for them a transport
Of Cordiality

But never met this Fellow
Attended or alone
Without a tighter Breathing
And Zero at the Bone.
>>
Somalians
>>
File: 1492719559815.jpg (34KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492719559815.jpg
34KB, 400x500px
>>730301700
myself
>>
Studied IT at college, Bsc
Got dream IT job.
I fucking hate it...every minute is like psychological torture...feel like killing myself every fuckng day, but have to keep this job for mortgage/bills etc.
I'm just on a treadmill to the grave - totally pointless waste of time that is life
>>
>ctrl+f "muslims"
>0 results.
What's wrong with you guys?

We have a bona fide faction of evil for the first time since the nazis and you don't jump at the chance?
>>
>>730303556
I prefer to direct my hatred at things that actually affect me, not just bullshit MSM propaganda telling you what to hate
You're a fuckng brainwashed cuck.
I hate you
>>
>>730304073
Bitch, I don't get my hatred from the headlines. I get my hatred from acts that happen combined with what I've learned from reading the quran. Their ways are evil, their treatment of women is evil, the way they behave is fucking evil. Doesn't matter where they are. Grow the fuck up and take that tin foil hat of yours off.
>>
>>730304073

I'm with this guy. I have a hard time working up a good hate for something happening on the other side of the country or the other side of the world. It's the shit that's in my face, day after day, that fully engages my rage.
>>
>>730301700
This fucking liberal ass city only appeals to environmentalists while making everything stressful and unneedably hard to do.

Fuck Canada.
>>
>>730305550
Yeah, we said the same thing with the last big evil from overseas and then a whole bunch of our own died in a surprise attack on our own soil. It's harder to hate stuff you haven't experienced yet but it's better to hate the stuff that deserves it more. Their own holy book demands they either convert or murder everyone until only Islam remains. If it's hard to work up hate for something, you don't have strong enough feelings to hate at all.
>>
I hate my shitty little town, there's nothing to fucking do, the only thing is to try and break into ahit
>>
>>730302424
Yeah but then there's people like my dad who hasn't commited a crime in 30 years and still constantly get fuck by his record
>>
File: 1491810266799.png (125KB, 1255x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1491810266799.png
125KB, 1255x1004px
>>730301700
i fucking hate Indian people, i work at home depot and these fuckers and there kids are annoying as FUCK. They smell and all they want is the cheapest shit, but they complain and their fucking ascent is god awful and their kids just look at me like an idiot like you just gonna stand there looking at your phone. Like the little cockroach you are or are you gonna help. fucking Christ can we start another crusade on these fucks and the niggers, sand niggers, and the spics too like fuck!
>>
>>730306755
Oh don't get me wrong, there should be a redemption clause for it, but as a catch-all, I think it works pretty well. Flawed but an effective stop gap until better legislation will be passed.
>>
>>730302182
>>
I don't really hate anything or anyone, but I'm disappointed a lot.
>>
>>730309157
Maybe that's why? Strong feelings will dictate ambition, just as ambition results in strong feelings. Get some drive, man. I recommend adderall.
>>
Those faggots that post that Andy Sixx log of shit crap every goddamn day. Holy fuck.
>>
>>730309766

Amen, brother! Worst forced meme ever.
>>
>>730309444
>I recommend adderrall

I recommend not being a drug addicted pleb.
>>
>>730309969
Hey, no need to hate just because some people prefer to live or just thrive more with chemical assistance. Go suck Andy Sixx's shit logs in the threads with the other faggots.
>>
>>730310138
>Implying your degree in e-psychiatry is better than a log of shit
>>
>>730309766
This. It's why I stopped coming here as often(aside from getting some modicum of a life). It was better before, though only barely. I'd take Milhouse over Andy Suxx shit logs any day.
>>
File: IMG_0332.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
Who hath summoned me?
>>
Niggers
>>
>>730310327
Man, you're so edgy you won't even admit that someone can gain effectiveness in various areas of life due to medication. Everyone take a look at this faggot! How is scientology treating your well-used anus? Have they convinced you yet about our benevolent space lizard progenitor?
>>
File: tumblr_o2nxdrdvK21r2detio2_400.png (112KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2nxdrdvK21r2detio2_400.png
112KB, 400x308px
>>730301700
Myself
>>
>>730310691
You sound adopted as fuck.
>>
>>730311118
Ooh, good job! You sure showed me! What's next? You call me some kind of depraved homosexual or, gasp, a newfag? You got nothing. Just because you experienced some shitty degenerate junkies doesn't mean that chemical imbalances and chemical behavior modification doesn't work.

If you want to just devolve into petty insults, go back to your Sonic the Edgehog OCs.
>>
>>730310691
This is honestly the most autistic thing I've seen today. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>730311463
Hi, it's me again.

Why are you so mad?
>>
>>730311632
Keep trying to convince me your retardation is correct, anon. Surely, it's working and you aren't trying to justify your own backwards beliefs.
>>
>>730311463

He's right. Sometimes doctor prescribed and monitored medication can help people live much better lives. Not everyone who takes meds are doing so for attention or whatever. In some cases, it really is the best thing.
>>
File: IMG_0234.jpg (992KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
992KB, 1920x1080px
>>730311901
>>730311463
Samefag
>>
>>730311740
Honestly, I was having an otherwise perfect day. I've recently graduated from a trade school, I've got an interview later in the week for a job that will be giving me at least $20 an hour if I nail it and I received some praise for some writing I did on another board. Life is generally good. The only blemish on my otherwise spotless day is an ignorant guy like you but I'll see types like you anywhere the uneducated exist so it isn't that bad. I'm just killing some time instead of writing up another resume for a different company. I'll get around to it, though. Don't you worry.
>>
>>730312232
In other words, you're a drug addicted pleb.

Take care, buddy. I wish you the best.
>>
School. I hate that I chose the wrong discipline and can't dip out due to my sunk cost complex. Biology is the worst thing I could do and now I'm too tired of it to give a shit about my grades, so I'm slipping where it's most important. Truthfully I'd like to just work for a few years and take a class every now and then but ever since leaving high school my parents essentially condemned the thought of it saying it was just better to get an education then reap the rewards. Well, fuck me and my 6 years of school and nothing to show for, eh? 2 years of EE and now 2 years of Bio after 2 years of community. It's taxing and I'm about at my limit. I'm so very tired of the constant anxiety of the next deadline...when will it end?
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-04-24 00.11.29.jpg (390KB, 1772x995px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-04-24 00.11.29.jpg
390KB, 1772x995px
>>730312117
Ha! Wrong!
>>
>>730312582
>damage control
You can deny all you want, but nobody on /b/ is here because we're stellar people with fulfilling lives. If we were, we wouldn't have been here long enough to learn all the memes and mannerisms. Troll harder.
>>
>>730303181
Same. In AZ they crawl in swarms.
>>
>>730312653
Since I think you honestly have problems, I'll tell you the truth.

I have many friends and family that taken adderrall and almost all of them have gotten addicted and suffered from side effects.

I was in no way criticizing medicine in general. I was just gassing you after I saw your reaction.

Pop some trendies in the microwave and take a few deep breaths.
>>
>>730312653

Take it from an old man who went down that road: Quit. Sunk cost my ass. If you already hate it, get out. Don't commit yourself even further to something you hate. Screw the money, son, this is YOUR LIFE you're talking about here. You can always remake up the cash. If you don't, you'll end up like me: Middle aged and hating your day to day life, just spinning your wheels and basically counting off the years until you die.

Look for something else, something completely out of the box, but don't spend your time preparing to live a life you'll hate.
>>
>>730305080
>don't get hate from headlines
>regurgitates verbatim MSM narrative on why we should intervene in the Middle East

Fucking puppet.
Kill yourself
>>
>>730314140
I have no idea who the MSM is but I've done my own research and read their holy book. Unless they have a secret holy book nobody knows about, I'm pretty sure I have the right idea about them. In a world of live and let live, they can't be let to live. Fuck muslims.
>>
>>730306350
>surprise attack
You had prior warning
Also, you deserved it for thinkIng starting a protracted land war in Asia was a good idea.
>>
>>730302752
High five, faggot!
>>
>>730314354
>live and let live
>kill all the Muslims because of how intolerant they are

You know what I hate more than retarded brainwashed shit-eating MSM puppets? Hypocrites
The worst circle of hell is reserved for you
>>
>>730314383
I never said it was a good idea, but a lot of people were of the mindset that it wasn't our problem, like nazis would just conquer to the coastline and then stop and start planting flowers or something.
>>
>>730313389
I don't take meds, drugs, or anything really. I've just turned into a failing piece of shit because I feel like I'm wasting away in a discipline I don't enjoy. I'm not an alcoholic, and have only smoked/done hard drugs twice in my life. To be frank, I feel like I'd be a better worker if I had access to some stuff every now and then, since I tend to suffer from anxiety 24/7. I've never seen anyone about it cuz my parents are the types that say "you're just making yourself think you're sick" which is funny considering my father is an MD himself.

>>730314121
I'd like to, but I already experienced it once when I dipped from Electrical Engineering. 2 years of school down the drain, and now it'll be close to 4 more if I decide to drop now. Much as I hate to say it, I need something out of my time at school, otherwise I won't personally feel accomplished. Most of it's been paid via military funding, so I'm not in financial ruin, but that's a lot of money wasted on someone who has siblings that could be using them instead.
>>
>>730314769
There have been more instances of domestic terrorism perpetrated by right-wing extremists than by Muslim extremists....and you side with the right wing , like a good little puppet.

There was also far more terrorism in the 80s than now - but that's right puppet, its of imperative national security interests for us to bomb a load of goat herders who happen to occupy oil rich land.

Please cut off your balls so that you cannot breed
>>
>>730310438

NO LOGS!
>>
>>730314682
Wow, you really don't get it. Yeah, it's hypocritical. No shit. Genocide doesn't really mesh well with most personal creeds and it shouldn't but we live in the real world. People suck and when a bunch of people want to use suicide bombers, fear and acid to the face to control a population and have ideals of world domination behind a veil of religion, you can't just assume they will play nice in the corner. Somebody's hands will get dirty or eventually they will be over that horizon setting the plans on us. How is that so hard to understand? Go ahead, go have a nice chat with them. I'm sure they'd agree with you and only have your best interests in mind.
>>
>>730301700
I'd say i hate hateful people, but i don't hate them, I pity them
>>
i hate humanity and every goddamn moment i exist feels like a grueling never ending fight to eek out a form of existence and although my life is not particularly bad i just cant stomach the fact of how humanity behaves i see it in my family, friends, strangers and just in general everywhere. fuck peta faggots fuck alt right niggers fuck you fuck me fuck everyone!
>>
Squirrels. Furry motherfucking hippity hoppity rat bastards ate my car's firewall a few days back. Fucking pieces of shit. They wanted firewall, they're getting genocide
>>
>>730302386
Yet for some reason it stopped
>>
File: 9M25nzR.png (387KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9M25nzR.png
387KB, 500x375px
this image is a textbook image of Tetanus, basically all of your muscles lock up in full flex until you die. If your abs are stronger than your back then you will do the opposite of this pic. it's one of the worse ways to die. The infection can cause severe muscle spasms, serious breathing difficulties, and can ultimately be fatal. Although tetanus treatment exists, it is not uniformly effective. The best way to protect against tetanus is to take the vaccine.
>>
>>730315242
If you want to know who is under threat, look where the fighting is taking place.
America is the one doing the threatening, not the other way around - so anything that happens to you - if some shit skinned rag head starts waving a knife on an airplane enough to cause the entire US to collectively shit their pants like the castrated baby men they are, then so be it.
in fact, good luck to him
>>
>>730303448
Live to work. Don't work to live. Find what you're passionate about and get out there faggot. Also, from one faggot to another, it's never too late to learn something new.
>>
File: 20170424_004112.jpg (1MB, 1740x1608px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_004112.jpg
1MB, 1740x1608px
>>730315465
Proof
>>
>>730311463
Nothin' personal kid
>>
>>730301700

I hate Brampton, Ontario. Glad the Leafs got raked
>>
>>730315681
>achieved dream
>dream is a nightmare

And your advice is "get a new dream".
You haven't achieved your dream yet, have you....it's the worst thing that can happen to you
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
I HATE LIVING IN A PERPETUAL STATE OF ANXIETY. I HATE LIVING IN A PERPETUAL STATE OF FLUXUATING REALITY AND CONSTANTLY TRYING TO GET A GRIP ON OBJECTIVE FACT. I'M TIRED OF ATTEMPTING TO FUNCTION LIKE THE NORMIES ONLY TO END UP SPERGING OUT AND SAYING SOME EXTRA BULLSHIT TO COVER FOR A MISTAKE I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE. I'M SICK OF MY HEART POUNDING OUT OF MY CHEST 80% OF MY DAY.
>>
>>730315129
Yeah, and domestic terrorists are less organized and cannot be accurately predicted until the next group shows up. As long as somebody gets a shit lot in life, more domestic terrorists will eventually show up. It's like trying to stop murder. It's a side effect of free will and unequal successes in life.

Boo fucking hoo.

I don't side with anyone in politics because politics are garbage and my say doesn't really matter.

All I have is an opinion of what we can do to try to stop human suffering against the truly defenseless and try to reinstate human rights for all. We won't always be successful and we may create some of that suffering in the first place. Any group that brutally maims and murders any who try to leave is pretty fucking evil in my book. Any group that hides among the innocent to avert fire is pretty fucking evil. It doesn't matter how far away. It doesn't matter how much it affects me. Do as much as you can to remove evil and preserve the innocent. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>730315858
I'll admit, I chuckled.
>>
>>730316110
I'll pray for you, Anon.
>>
>>730315970
I actually have. Been married 15 years, have two kids, I get to bang my wife, go to a 9/5 job every week, and I always have time and money to go do what I want to when I have a vacation. I switched professions five times before I found my dream job and been married twice before. So quit feeling sorry for yourself and sack up. That, or kill yourself in the corner. If your not bettering humanity you're making it worse.
>>
>>730316350
Good. Walk away "happy"
>>
>>730316391
while you pray he should act. Get off the internet and go talk to a real person. Also if you feel all anxious and shit because you don't fit in with the "normies" then get over it and own that shit. It's who you are. You don't have to fit in at all.
>>
>>730316391
Not sure if sarcastic, probably. But I feel like I'm being jewwed out of a happy life. Everything I do is followed by jolts of addrenaline and self doubt.
>>
File: 1410894699326.jpg (40KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1410894699326.jpg
40KB, 497x732px
>>730315660
>If you want to know who is under threat
Oh, you mean the people who aren't an ideal image of a muslim that live there? The gays who are stoned to death, the women enslaved by a system that would see their face melted before they got a say in any aspect of their lives? Oh sure, why should we ever save anyone when evidence of evil is readily accessible. A self-replicating disease that is passed from generation to generation that says it is okay to brutalize your own people for stepping out of social acceptance under the thin veil of a religion is what Islam is and it won't stop regardless of whether a noncorrupt leader is set into power. Morality is subjective but I think any good man or woman can agree that murdering and maiming the innocent is wrong just because they don't follow your faith. I don't want to just prosecute a religion, but when that religion is propagating that brutality on such a large scale, I don't feel we have a choice.
>>
>>730317172
Jesus. Do all you faggots have to write books every time you argue politics or world current events? The point. Get to it nigger.
>>
>>730317281
Uhh, yeah. It's a complex issue with a lot of fine print. Simplifying it means they'll just call you an idiot and prolong the shit even further.
>>
>>730317172

Why does this sound like the first draft of a manifesto?

I look forward to hearing about you on CNN someday, anon.
>>
i fucking hate living in this house with shitters and their shitty dog and i fucking hate that i cant afford to move out and get my own place

i hate living with people so fucking much. i like people just not sharing space with them

living with married couple who fucked themselves over with credit card and cant afford their own place either this shit sucks

flea infestation now because of shitty dog
>>
>>730316247
you've got an opinion formed by the rote learning of the propaganda bubble that you inhabit.
You even admit that you are the cause of the suffering , and groups have formed in response to that aggression.
The US has killed many thousand times more innocent civilians than any "terrorist" group you care to name.

Want to stop global suffering ?
Stop killing people on a global scale

Remember what I said about hypocrites?
Clearly not
>>
I hate my father.
He tried to kill me several times, he forced me to watch him rape my mother, and he killed my grandmother.
He got away with all of his crimes.
>>
>>730317433
OK then do everybody a favor and when you talk about anything of the like in the future then use had, proven facts and no feelings.
>>
>>730317172
this, this so much

why the fuck media tries to shit on scientology etc but trips over itself 'respecting' Islam I'll never understand
>>
>>730317585
I don't have the ambition, honestly. Just know it isn't right to let people suffer if you can do something about it.
>>
>>730316655
>wife/kids/9-5 job
That's your "dream"

You're fucking pathetic
>>
I don't like love. I hate simpin and women who think life is a fucking Disney movie that will end well because the power of love and money will fix it all without them getting off the fucking couch and putting off the pounds they gain from all those fucking buffalo wings with pizza glaced ice cream from Starbucks or some shit.
>>
hate this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp_-zEZfPDg
>>
>>730317663
Unification under a single ruler. That's the answer to your cries for fucking peace. Now how could we accomplish the task. Hmm
>>
>>730301700

Those FUCKINFG PEOPLE that speed up and cut me off to get to the red light faster. Sure go head and wear out your brakes and waste your gas.

>why does that even bother me?
>>
>>730317663
No shit we've killed more, there is more of us. I don't base my opinions off of television. I don't watch the shit anymore. I don't admit that we are the cause of all the suffering but you cannot change an armed extremist with words of kindness.

Global suffering is impossible to stop because it's a byproduct of free will and different levels of wealth. As long as one person has one house and one person has two, there will be war and suffering. As long as one person like red and one person likes blue, murder will happen. All we can do is try to minimize suffering.

Yeah, I'm a hypocrite but so are you. We all are.
We all have ideals we don't follow and ideals we know we have to go against to achieve our goals or help the greater good. No media or opinion is objective. You just deal with what you have and try to sift through the bullshit. What is your suggestion, mister anon? What idea do you have that will keep our allies in europe from being overrun?
>>
>>730317745
Impossible. You're mad that an inevitable subject that is always somewhat relevant comes up and is complex. You might as well complain about the fact that people don't get along.
>>
>>730317909
Since my views differ from yours it makes me pathetic? Right. Keep strutting faggot
>>
>>730318754
I think it's because everyone desires to have an open stretch of road in front of them to coast in at their speed of choice and nobody likes getting passed. I fucking hate it but I'm pretty chill so I tell myself to calm down.
>>
>>730317792
Which specific denomination of Islam are you talking about ?
Not that you'd realise it, but they are not all the same...and even within any denominational group - it is made up of individual actors capable of their own volition.

How many identity groups do you personally associate yourself with?
Do you think exactly the same as every other member of that group?
If someone from a group you identified with did something wrong , would you happily accept a collective punishment for their transgressions?

The worlds more complicated than "they're the bad guys , we're the good guys" : but it's more politically expedient to pretend it is
>>
>>730318959
true. trying to get someone to argue facts is like pulling teeth but we have to draw the line somewhere right?
>>
>>730319191
I agree with that. Sorry, anon, I'm just a bit frustrated because of bunch of SJWs that I HAVE to put up with cannot understand that not everyone can get along and that we're not all good people underneath our rough exterior. Ignorant bitches. I'm sorry my post brought up some shit for you. We cool?
>>
>>730319460
Never heard of nor seen a anon apologize before on /b/. Yeah we cool
>>
>>730319460
>>730319683
Faggots
Faggots everywhere
>>
>>730301700
i really dont like lima beans
>>
>>730319788
Lychee is worse
>>
>>730319839
the little white thingies in the sweet nectar? i kinda like those
>>
>>730319683
It's rare but it happens. We just had two valid views that were clashing that didn't need to. I figured I should put my best foot forward.

>>730319770 This is a pretty good idea of why it's rare.
>>
>>730319839
fucking hate durian too jeebus it's nasty
>>
File: bro.png (72KB, 271x315px) Image search: [Google]
bro.png
72KB, 271x315px
>>730303339
Too real, anon. Too real.
>>
>>730319770
Almost like their pouring from the sky
>>
>>730319951
I kind of wonder what process led to humans discovering it was edible and viable as a food stuff. Same with puffer fish.
>>
>>730317172
I agree. Nicely written.
>>
>>730320089
Some people will stick anything in their mouths
>>
>>730301700

I hate how my life has become in my mid-30's. I really fucking hate it. It feels so fucking monotonous, I have a hard time with it most days now.

Bought a condo a while back, friends are like, "When are you buying a house?" Seriously assholes?

Had a vasectomy. Family are like, "When are you getting married and having kids?" Jokes on you, never.

Been playing in the same band for a few years now. Co-workers are like, "When are you gonna grow up and get serious?" Fucking never, I love doing that shit.

Come the fuck on just COME THE FUCK ON why the fuck are there still these idiotic unwritten rules about how our lives are supposed to play out? I don't want a house, I'm happy with where I am. Don't want kids, don't particularly want to get married. Most certainly don't want to stop creating music. What the fuck, why is that so bad??

And fucking hell, that stupid flirty hygienist that keeps coming back to my lab and being fucking annoying. GO. AWAY. I have work to fucking do, stop being an annoying pain in my ass 24/7. Work, what the fuck happened with those vacation days, anyway? Cunts.

Family, just fucking STOP IT ALREADY. I don't want to get married. I don't want to find some bitch to be a baby farm, just so you can say, "Hey our son knocked up some slut, so YAY the bloodline continues!!" I'm adopted, guys. Think for a second.

Friends. FRIENDS. Fuck off. B, where the fuck is that $440 you owe me for saving your ass and getting you a new place to live? R, when the fuck are you going to stop spending so much god damn money on pot and start paying your fucking mortgage on time, your wife is pissed.

And R, what the fuck man? We grew up together, we were best friends for years and years. You were my brother and you toss that over what, some rumors my ex started? NONE of you fucking asked me ANY questions about that. My phone just stopped ringing and you stopped answering yours.

Fuck. Guys, I hate people.
>>
So many goddamn dubs in this thread. OP, did you set this to a get thread by accident?
>>
>>730320208
>it's so bad that all these innocent people are being hurt
>let's kill thousands of innocent people to try and stop it - and we can steal all their stuff while we do it.
So compassionate
>>
File: stop_white_genocide1.jpg (105KB, 545x547px) Image search: [Google]
stop_white_genocide1.jpg
105KB, 545x547px
Leftist politics that perpetuate white genocide.
>>
>>730320477
See? There they are again! Jesus!
>>
>>730301700
I really dislike violence. It solves problems the easy, uncivilized way. I think we're better than that.
>>
>>730320487
I wish I had to power to kill every Muslim, thousands dying aren't even close to enough. How else can you defeat a cult?
>>
>>730320487
Nigga that's the ideal. I didn't say it turned out alright. I don't have any power over the military and how they have gone about it is wrong. Looting them is wrong and stealing their resources is wrong. I think the only way to save the middle east is to kill our dependency on oil so that payments for said oil don't go to the nice men with the assault rifles and aversion to ham and pineapple pizza.
>>
>>730320899
soooo... crusade then? deus vault and the like?
>>
>>730320233
True.
>>
>>730320961
Hey that aversion to ham and pineapple pizza is justified. Shit is gross yo.
>>
>>730321046
Not necessarily, crusades would require it be Christian based. It would be non-religious, for the sake of humanity and reason based.
>>
>>730321184
FUCK YOUR SHIT, PUNK ASS. JIHAD ON YOU, BITCH NIGGA.
>>
>>730321189
Ah. So non-denominational crusade. Tom Cruise Vault then?
>>
>>730321340
Tom Cruise Vault?
>>
>>730321267
Simmer down Coolio. All I'm saying is your taste is shit and you're shit for having shit taste.
>>
>>730320328
Condos are nice, more space just means more to clean and more areas to gather useless shit in. Nothing wrong with not wanting kids, kids suck and our population is growing so who needs more? Being in a band is awesome, people who tell you to grow up and get serious are just sad assholes who are jealous they can't do anything fun. Most people suck, sorry that you have to deal with so many shitty ones.
>>
>>730321340
A human rights crusade! A walking hypocrisy if ever there was one! Free the people by murdering the people! Woo! I'm all for that. I think a nuke should fall in the area, mishandled by whichever muslim denomination has the most strength outside of the blast radius. The enraged peoples of the world will hunt down the rest over the years!
>>
>>730321412
Yeah. Deus vault = God wills it. Battle cry of the Crusaders. Substitute god with Tom Cruise et viola! Tom Cruise vault.
>>
>>730320546
once everyone is mixed hopefully people will stop bitching about racism, that would be nice
>>
>>730320865
but it's so much faster and more satisfying than trying to reason with people who won't change their mind or screaming at them in frustration when they don't.
>>
>>730321490
Nah, man. This shit has to hit a boil or the noodles will be all crunchy. You don't have any taste and you don't know how to cook either? Fucking sad, man. Gotta be more self-sufficient.
>>
>>730321820
Not to mention less risk for anyone negotiating with the more violent side. Not many people are willing to make peace after a friend or family member gets killed by the opposite side.
>>
>>730320487
>Let's not get shit out of war
War cost tons of money, time, resources, and lives. I would be more pissed if we didn't get something beneficial out of a heavy investment like that. Sounds shitty, but excluding defensive wars, that's exactly why every nation has gone to war for hundreds of years.
inb4 warmonger!
I wish war did not have to exist, but that's not the reality we live in, unfortunately.
>>
>>730321848
that was good anon. bravo. I got nothing. I tip my Fedora to you m'lady
>>
>>730321725
We'll die out as a species or reach another star before racism stops. Even when we're all mixed, it'll just change to "who has what mix that is superior?" Us white guys are mixed af with other whites and we argue about which is better to this day!
>>
>>730322021
Eh. If we remove free will then there won't be anymore problems right?
>>
>>730301700
Honestly I hate pretry much everyone except my wife and some close friends.
Live in Alaska in a woods on 500 acres. Peaceful quiet beautiful. Come to the lower 48 for part of the year for work. drama drama drama, people always arguing, muh politics, muh religion, muh special snowflake status, muh race, muh genders, muh drugs, you should like this, you shouldn't like this. Mine is better than yours. You don't agree with me something wrong with you.

Reeeeeeeeeeee leave me alone go live your fucking life and let me live mine. The second my job ends each year I get in my truck and put the pedal through the floor board. I can't get out of the lower 48 fast enough. Get home make a cup of tea sit on the porch looking at all the natural beauty, no cars, traffic, buildings everywhere, trash or people. This is paradise well at least untill a grizzly comes wandering up up on the porch
>>
>>730306869
I too work at home depot and hate the Indians. I know exactly what you're talking about
>>
>>730317909
That's half a step away from the American Dream, you could do much worse.
>>
>>730322049
No problem. You're alright, too. I know my taste buds are jacked but sometimes I want some sweet with the meat on my pizza. It's a nice contrast. I want some supreme right now. No black olives though. That shit is more gross than anything.
>>
>>730322304
Exactly. Some motherfuckers always trying to ice skate uphill, though.
>>
>>730322337
I hear that. I've been trying foods I used to hate and learning they don't taste so bad anymore. Examples include: meatloaf, broccoli, salad, sour cream, bacon, and crab. Maybe I'll try pineapple and bacon again soon.
>>
>>730322171
>>730321725
Therr will always be different groups in some way. Even if you somehow mixed everyone with the same ratio of every race and ethnicity, geographical differences and the cultures that emerge from those, would still be enough for people to consider others different from themselves. That's why this whole "blanda up! Be one race!" bullshit is honestly fucking retarded. It completely ignores many reasons for why strife between different groups exist.
>>
>>730322590
another example: /b/tards vs . No matter how many of them there are we all hate each other
>>
>>730322205
And how would someone go about completely eradicating free will?
>>
>>730322743
/b/tards vs normies. Fucking phone.
>>
File: Rage.jpg (292KB, 2048x1372px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
292KB, 2048x1372px
>>730306452
Well you could always kill small town boredom the old fashioned way. With meth.
>>
>>730322565
Every taste bud you have is replaced in like five years and your propensity to experience bitter and sweet tastes changes as you get older, decaying at different rates. I used to fucking hate guacamole with a passion and now it's my fucking jam. I try to experiment when I can.
>>
>>730322767
Fuck if I know. Just creating a theoretical circumstance for further discussion. Trying to put some intelligence on /b/ fucking somewhere
>>
File: Idealis-Realism.jpg (81KB, 1378x1378px) Image search: [Google]
Idealis-Realism.jpg
81KB, 1378x1378px
>>730307201
Nothing better is coming.
>>
>>730322988
Jeez the dubs are getting ridiculous.
>>
>>730322892
Or you could do it the possibly legal way with Adderall and become productive members of society that produce goods, services and pay taxes. It'll help in that fun is rarely free.
>>
Religion, especially Islam. like look im a fucking PoS liberal normie and support rights and shit but religion is so fucked up like your forcing kids into BS beliefs. even worse if the scripture is filled with fucked up shit.
>>
>>730323019
Not unless you plan on becoming a politician. Become the change you want to see in the world or produce someone who can.
>>
File: jimmyj_19101353545604.jpg (31KB, 535x401px) Image search: [Google]
jimmyj_19101353545604.jpg
31KB, 535x401px
>>730309969
STFU FAGGOT
>>
>>730322988
Me too. Tomorrow I'm making lobster with garlic butter for me and the wife. I haven't had lobster in 10 years. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>730322590
As long as people walk this Earth they will find a reason to hate each other.
All one race fine I hate your religion
No religion fine I hate your class
No class fine I hate your gender
No gender fine I hate your political party
No political party fine I hate your region
It will never end
>>
>>730323289
Like high school or Mr. Bone's Wild Ride! I understand!
>>
>>730323221
I've been broke as a joke for 7 months trying to live off $65 a week from plasma donations during welding school and I graduated Friday. I got like $1800 in tax refund on the way because of loans, though and I'm gonna have a crab boil when I get it. Shit will be cash. I hope shit works out for you, man. I'm still trying to find someone that'll put up with my sexual degenerate ass but I gotta get my life together first.
>>
I FUCKING HATE PANDAS
>>
>>730323480
one step at a time man. what do you plan on doing with the welding certificate/degree?
>>
>>730323534
For real. They don't want to survive so why are we forcing them to? It's not like bees where it's involuntary.
>>
>>730323534
lazy shits!
>>
>>730301700
I'm Canadian, I'm incapable of hatred
>>
>>730323289
It'll end once we solve intelligence and the singularity solves all our problems.
>>
>>730323750
soorry aboot that bro
>>
>>730323534
A panda spent the night in bed with a prostitute. The following morning as he is about ready to leave, the prostitute yells after him, "Hey, aren't you going to pay me?"

The panda appears confused, so she throws a dictionary at him and tells him to look up 'prostitute.'

The definition reads: 'A woman who engages in promiscuous sexual activity for pay. '

The panda throws the dictionary back at the prostitute and tells her to look up 'panda.'

The definition reads: 'An animal that eats bushes, shoots, and leaves.'
>>
>>730323625
Got a few jobs lined up. A friend is gonna help me get a job starting out at damn near $20/hr doing some easy shit. The degree doesn't really mean shit for welders, though. If you can pass the weld test you can do the job. Some of them require experience in addition but I can use one job to get the other.
>>
>>730323654
>>730323661
I'm glad I'm not alone. They are bears, fully equipped to be omnivorous but for some fucking reason all they eat is bamboo. It barely even gives them enough nutrition to make milk for babies. If a panda has twins, one of them just dies.
>>
>>730301700
here's why i'll never date a white woman again
>they age like milk
>most have zero hobbies outside of clubbing and drugs so they're boring
>they always have to be somewhere; they can't just sit at home
>you have to train them to do every single fucking thing you want done in detail or it doesn't get done
>you also have to train them in bed otherwise they just lay there and moan
>and even after you train them you have to tell them to do it again, as if they didn't already know the way you like it
>it's like running linux but less rewarding
>>
>>730323766
"solve" intelligence? How do you solve intelligence? I thought it was a good thing?
>>
>>730323821
oh y'know, it's oo-k
>>
>>730319891
It's not the taste, so much as the texture
>>
>>730323897
Didn't know that last part. That's terrible. If they are evolutionarily unsound, let them go unless there is some benefit to us having them around. Even bullshit little yap-yap dogs are decent alarm systems most of the time.
>>
>>730323845
hell yeah man. keep chugging along and looking for the next best opportunity.
>>
File: topkek.png (260KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
260KB, 480x480px
>>730323843
KEK
>>
>>730301700
My life
>>
>>730323964
ah! that reminds me. I've never been to canadia before. you got Mexicans up there?
>>
>>730324090
That's the plan! Have a good one, man. I'm good over here. My life's looking up right now.
>>
>>730324045
I feel that way about semen too.
>>
>>730317097
Funny, I feel like I'm being goyed out of happiness.

Fuck off faggot bitch.
>>
File: transcendence-poster.jpg (261KB, 1423x1067px) Image search: [Google]
transcendence-poster.jpg
261KB, 1423x1067px
>>730323766
It's the thing that's gonna happen in the next 10 - 15 years that'll either solve all our problems or kill us all.
>>
>>730324207
a whatnow?
>>
>>730324207
Ehh, mexicans aren't that bad as long as you aren't in mexico or right next to it. Decent food, teach their kids cooking skills and have good family cohesion. Get them out of the third world and they stop breeding like roaches after a generation or so.
>>
People who think weed shouldn't be legal but go get drunk every night
>>
>>730324494
answers my questions. damn. That ruined a whole bunch of jokes me and my friends were having today.
>>
File: dafuq_cat.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq_cat.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>730323934
Wait, you mean brown women aren't like this?
>>
>>730323131
Yeah, why doesn't everyone use amphetimines? It's like this magical untapped, unknown resource!
>>
>>730301700
I hold no hate, and anger is fleeting/inconsequential. Am I really alone?
>>
>>730324535
People who get intoxicated on whatever all day need help regardless of drug of choice. We need harm reduction services in place of our current drug rehabilitation and punishment systems.
>>
>>730303556
>implying the Nazis did anything wrong
>>
>>730324639
lay them on me
we've got all kinds up here but they're not pouring in from the border or anything
>>
>>730323219
Druggie detected.

Thank your mother for using her internet.
>>
>>730324503
Oh I don't have a problem with them. Me andy friends were laughing about a Mexican hockey player going out on the ice all suited up but with a sombrero on top of their helmet and a poncho over their Jersey. Made us crack up
>>
File: mynigga.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mynigga.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
>>730324745
Word.
>>
>>730324735
It's a limited one, though. I forgot what it was made of but there was a supply issue once and nobody could get any. Removing the limit on people who need it to function properly would make that happen more often. I couldn't get my meds for months and I reverted back to a lazy, good for nothing scatterbrained slob and it sucked.
>>
>>730324451
>10 - 15 years
Good one
>>
>>730324932
Man, I'm getting along with more people in this thread than I ever did on any of the "chat and get along" type threads, much less all of /b/ in general.
People in this thread are cooler than normal.
>>
I am so mother fucking sick of gay shit and strunk wymunz being shoved down my throat regardless of what media I'm trying to consume. Why the fuck can't the media make gay people like actual fucking gay people, you know not having to say their gay or how much they want to suck their boyfriends dick every 9 seconds to make sure you don't forget they're gay, or lesbian talking about how much she loves pussy every 9 fucking seconds.

Also, a girl the shape of a twig can't take down a god damned tank of a man. Hollywood, knock your shit off.
>>
File: mario mushroom-drugs.png (117KB, 551x474px) Image search: [Google]
mario mushroom-drugs.png
117KB, 551x474px
>>730324823
Wrong! I'll thank the good folks that have jobs and pay taxes for that shit. No one here, obviously.
>>
>>730324690
Nah, Indians [dot] are fantastic, just too bad the lot of them are fucking ugly. they are much better when mixed with the white master race. but I don't wanna be the one to start that chain...

>Girls who have gauges
>Girls who refuse to exercise (they don't even have to be skinny. I just hate laziness
>Girls who act like "nerds"
>Girls who treat music as the holy grail of entertainment
>Girls who act nice 24/7
>Girls who can't take a compliment (You're cute. No I'm not. Oh yeah, you're right.)
>Girls who think vaccines are the devil.
>Feminists
>Girls who can't cook
>Girls who freak out when anybody so much as holds their phone
>Girls who are completely white
>Girls who are completely black
>Girls who hang with guys because "girls are too much drama..!"
>Girls who think acting vulgar is cute
>Girls who want to text 24/7
>Girls who can't contribute to conversations
>Quiet girls
>Girls with perfect teeth (I don't know why this bugs me so much)
>Girls who get overly-passionate over minor issues
>Girls who like screamo and heavy metal
>>
>>730315564
Thanks for the info Anon
>>
>>730324815
me and my friends thought of a canexican starting a potato chip company called the North American Dream where they make spicy maple ketchup flavored chips. they are green white and red with the green part being spicy, the white being ketchup flavored, and the red being maple syrup flavored. the tag would be "made in America, by illegal Mexicans, and sold to Canadians". The thought of it made us crack up.
>>
File: thyartismurder.jpg (199KB, 588x900px) Image search: [Google]
thyartismurder.jpg
199KB, 588x900px
>>730325175
You lost me with that last one.
>>
>>730325122
it's the power of the dubs buddy
>>
>>730325144
It's frustrating but impossible to fix because no business is willing to make it a model to avoid sensationalism and archetypes because it gets ratings from dumb motherfuckers who ask stupid shit like "Which president is the one that's for poor people?"

I actually heard that shit once and about beat my own cousin to death. Nobody that dumb should be able to vote or breed.
>>
>>730325398
you and your friend are on some dank shit
trademark it before I steal it
>>
Self pitty thread
>>
>>730325504
See? It's a great idea!
>>
>>730325533
I hate dubs
>>
>>730325175
>That list

So roughly you're saying you're only into men.
>>
>>730323934
>>it's like running linux but less rewarding

Yeah but dating a black woman is like running Windows Melinium. Always making loud noises, unstable, safe mode doesn't work most of the time, fatal exceptions are the norm. After a few years the registry gets bloated. When it finally crashes it tries to take all your data with it.
>>
>>730325556
ouch! off by one
>>
>>730325622
Kek snek
>>
I fucking hate that I made a stupid decision when I was 19 and am a felon (federal case). It's non violent and I've served my time, but am mid 20s now living at my parents with no idea if I should go to school for bullshit degree (who knows if I'd even get the fucking job with a drug felony?)

Luckily my parents are great and make good $$ but I'm going to have to live my own life sometime soon. I don't want to work at a desk 9-5 for the rest of my life, did that shit for a year at a big company and holy shit it sucks.

I have no idea what the fuck to do with my life, and this is complicated by my felony - cuz what the fuck can I do and would I even be happy doing it. Fucking fuck
>>
>>730325415
I think the name of the band is in the filename and I STILL can't tell what that shit at the bottom of the picture says. Fuck screamo. I bet that band's vocalist sounds like Cannibal Corpse after a lifetime of chain-smoking road flares as heard through a running meat grinder. If I can't understand the words, fuck off with your growling and abusing of guitars, drums and sound waves in general. I like metal but I can't stand that shit!
>>
>>730325469
I legit don't get how anyone can stomach it. It's getting to the point where the only thing I can do is read books from 10+ years ago to avoid hyper dramatic in your face gays and or strunk wymonz
>>
>>730325005
You'll be right or more likely, I'll be dead. Either way you win
>>
>>730325740
Get a lawyer and get them to seal the record. Done and done.
>>
>>730325767
I feel the same way about media reliant on cringe for entertainment. I hate Jonah Hill with a fiery passion that I only forget because he isn't worth the space in my mind when he isn't in my face. Fucking awkward fat piece of shit. As for faggotry, I just try my best to ignore it. I'm gay but I get my shit done and try not to abandon the tenets of my gender just because I fuck guys from time to time.

The worst part is that it self-propagates. Newly discovered gays that don't have any other gays to base their developing identity(given that this shit happens when they are still malleable teens most of the time) and all they see that is even mildly relevant is stupid stereotype lobotomized Care Bear cock hounds in leather S&M gear.
>>
>>730325758
Thy Art is Murder and his voice is like that sound the bathtub makes when it's draining and almost drained. Aka fucking brutal.
>>
>>730326205
Yeah, fucking brutal on the ears, more like. I don't get how people can relate to that kind of music. Metal is one thing but once lyrics are indecipherable by the layman, it's gibberish with a heavy guitar focus. I don't have anything in life that is brutal enough that growling as music became relevant. I don't think anything short of actual war is that brutal. Everyone else is just being an edgy bitch to me.
>>
File: limpwristfaggot.jpg (242KB, 640x570px) Image search: [Google]
limpwristfaggot.jpg
242KB, 640x570px
>>730326176
Holy fuck! Gay culture needs more of you. Why must every dick sucker assume they must annoy the fuck out of ev-er-y fucking body? I have nothing against homosexuals but that shit is exactly why I avoid them.
>>
File: cockstroke.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cockstroke.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
>>730326425
Different strokes for different folks. Some people like metal and some people are faggots.
>>
>>730326672
It's the same shit that stoners go through, I think, but stoners don't get as many parades. I'm a professional welder. I get my shit done and I don't hit on my co-workers unless it is for the express purpose of freaking them out. Don't get me started on the parades, actually. Let's make people accept us by showing them that we're all total degenerate freaks!

I feel that we need to get the T out of LGBT just so we can have a hope of being accepted as normal-ish someday. It also hurts that drag queens seem to think they are transgender so those vain giga-faggots are lumped in with us.

Also, on the subject of the faggot, people need to stop refusing to see that every group has a shitty subgroup made up of their stereotypes and scum bags and that they are different. Black people and niggers, mexicans and spics, gay people and faggots. I don't mind if someone calls me a name until they start trying to damage my reputation using it.

Sticks and stones can break my bones but I guess words can scar a grown man forever.
>>
Muslims, fascists, hoodrat type of nigger (not the black race itself), sellouts, retards, pompous faggy bourgoise cunts, boat people, water, mosquitos, the crazy kind of consipracy theorists, rain, cold wind. There's some more but I'm not really a hateful guy so I can't come up with them right now.
>>
>>730326899
I guess. I think it might be that we enjoy different things about music. I keep a variety of music to listen to depending on my mood and whether I can relate to it. I've got some happy pop music I listen to when shit is going great. I have metal for when I need to be fueled with rage or push through pain. I've got a bit of country music for when I'm chilling out in nature and everything is relaxed. I don't see how people can stick to just two genres.
>>
Flateartearthers
>>
>>730301700
I thought I could get rid of my antisocialness by going on an app that allows you to get a glimps and talk with people from around the world. Never did I ever expect to be completely bored and pissed off by how awful and basic all these damn self-obsessed attention seeking normies are!! FUCK PEOPLE!!!
>>
>>730327558
I still haven't encountered any of them in real life. I don't know if I could keep myself from violence at their ignorance but I hope I never meet them.
>>
>>730327181
Well said. And lol on freaking out your homophobic co-workers. My gf works as an office aid in the lgbt club at our university. The president is a T and holy fuck does s/he annoy the unholy fuck out of me and appears to do so to everyone around her. I don't get how she won presidency. She's like Trump but the exact opposite in the worst ways.
>>
>>730327529
Metal for cleaning/jogging. Rap for bobbing my head on city transport. Hardstyle and dubstep for drugs and just generally feeling good. Three genres. It's kind of funny that we only overlap slightly on metal.
>>
>>730327659
Dude, the kinds of people that would normally draw would be vapid cunts by the very nature of the app. You just chose the wrong way to fix it. I would suggest just being a helpful person. Being a good person and joking around when you're not busy have worked wonders for me, though you have to keep in mind that people suck just as much if not more than you but in a random distribution of categories. It helps me cope with their stupid bullshit. There is also the fact that you could just be anti-social and fighting it will just cause you misery and awkward situations. Being fond of isolation isn't a problem unless you decide it is causing you problems.
>>
>>730301700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuZq-B-uiwg
>>
>>730327986
I think it's the locale that is making a difference in us. I've never lived in a city proper. I've always been rural. I don't actually like country aside from a few songs but it's really good for when you're feeling mellow and surrounded by nature. I've never taken public transportation past a school bus. I can't relate to rap because I'm not concerned that much with status and a lot of rap is materialistic and status-based. I like a lot of classic rock for a variety of reasons. Some still have a relevant message while some is just because it brings nostalgia from my past.

Metal is for rage, but I feel like screaming is some crude, caveman shit if there isn't some kind of message or recognizable words.
>>
File: lonerino.jpg (102KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
lonerino.jpg
102KB, 780x780px
people who deny climate change
because they are a threat not even to themselves but to the whole planet.
>>
File: little-boy-autism.jpg (292KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
little-boy-autism.jpg
292KB, 940x540px
I hate retards. Was at the store and this homunculus approaches me with his buzz cut and agitated, beat red, chapped lips. He's flicking his fingers and sayin something like, "N'yah bumblebee, bumblebee." He fucking reeked too.

If your retarded kid isn't a savant at something then you should probably just gas them.
>>
>>730328560
i hate edgy people
>>
>>730328560
I hate retards, too, but I understand why they're there. I hate it still, but I know.
>>
>>730315474
Because why would he make an effort to list all the nigger traits if they can't even read it?
>>
>>730327704
Yeah. I know that my opinions on transgenders are grand generalizations but until I meet one that isn't just some attention-seeking faggot with self-esteem issues and a histrionic personality, I have to believe that I'm right.
>>
>>730314900
yknow, it's not illegal to just vanish from your country if you don't wanna repay all the debt and start anew. Europe is actually nicer than you'd think.
>>
File: Jew commie feminist.jpg (465KB, 2860x2277px) Image search: [Google]
Jew commie feminist.jpg
465KB, 2860x2277px
>>730301700
I hate that i will be / am a minority in my own country and no one seems to give a shit that they will have their linages snuffed out in a generation or so.
>>
>>730314682
fucking muslim supporter scum
>>
>>730328821
>histrionic
Had to google that shit. I've met literally one. She(her preferred pronoun(eyeroll)) seems like a quiet, mature, well adjusted girl except tall and square-jawed.
>>
File: 1492046298888.jpg (39KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492046298888.jpg
39KB, 512x384px
>>730329010
Lol sucks to suck
>>
>>730329435
Good job. Maybe every tranny near me is just a shit. I hope that is the case because the alternative is worse.
>>
>>730301700
I hate hate threads, they really get my jimmies in a rustle.
>>
File: I'm_not_a_smart_man.gif (2MB, 433x325px) Image search: [Google]
I'm_not_a_smart_man.gif
2MB, 433x325px
>>730330964
What is the alternative?
>>
>>730303556
Wow it was only the extreme nazis that killed people most of them were moderate nazis and would never do that
>>
>>730332114
I know, but they're an extraordinarily easy target because of the extreme lengths their evils brought them to. It's hard to pitch a pro-nazi argument and be taken seriously. If this thread was made in the forties or late thirties, well, it wouldn't exist because the prerequisite technologies didn't exist but if they did then nazis would be the first on the list. Hence my connection. Jesus, it's not that hard to get.
>>
>>730312931
>implying all people are not the same
>implying the reason for existence isn't to suck a log of shit out of Andy sixx's ass
>>
>>730332458
Are you actually retarded?
I'm using the rhetoric Muslims use when they defend isis actions
>>
>>730332795
So you're telling me that you work a full time job, have a loving, functional family and just decide that in your off time, you want to sling mud with all the other /b/ tards? Because that's what it sounds like you're saying.
>>
>>730332944
Sarcasm doesn't really work well in text form. The b8 and actual stupidity becomes hard to discern after a while.
>>
>>730301700
HA! Where to start? I hate:
Kids, seniors, niggers, women, men, muslims, rich people, poor people, my neighbours, other peoples neighbours, dogs, cats, soccer, darts, F1, summer, winter, whistles, the nwo, people that look at me, people that don't look at me, autistic fuckers, feminists, cucks, manginas, happy people. hipsters, niggers again, politicians, judges, reporters, dentists, graffiti, littering, skaters, sluts, callcenters, managers, eastern europeans, I could go on for hours and hours
>>
I fucking hate the police. Robbing everyone of their weed money.
>>
>>730333333
Fuck da police
>>
>>730333333
waste of perfectly good quads
>>
>>730301700
Human beings who act like nature is just an extension of their lives as opposed to their life support.
>>
File: 1455655110923.jpg (81KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455655110923.jpg
81KB, 800x900px
>>730311012
>>
File: 1489580396480.gif (200KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
1489580396480.gif
200KB, 300x243px
>>730333333
>>
>>730333333
Uh damn very rare
>>
Stereotypical, pathetic liberals that are trying to destroy their own society but think they're helping.
Stereotypical, retarded conservatives that think they're tough or morally upright but are really just idiots.
Drama.
Baggage.
Feminism.
Certain aspects of being employed.
>>
>>730302630
Liberals hate you too you gun toting bible thumping pirate of the future of stability.
>>
>>730333438
You're gonna have to explain that one because it sounds like you just tried your first hallucinogen a few hours ago.
>>
>>730333410
can you count?
>>
>>730302386
someones gf got blacked.
ha ha. you could never satisfy her.
>>
File: vlcsnap-39669_thumb[1].png (415KB, 454x342px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-39669_thumb[1].png
415KB, 454x342px
>>730302104
They are lazy, good for nothing tricksters.
>>
>>730333410
>6 continuous digits
>calls it quads
No more for you.
>>
File: look_at_this_shit.gif (299KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
look_at_this_shit.gif
299KB, 500x275px
>>730333333
Check em. What the fuck do you even call these? dubs, trips, quads, quints, ???
>>
I fucking hate running into people who expect that if you smell like weed, you will have hardcore drugs like meth, heroin and have a dealer named "mo"
>>
>>730333646
You're gona have to get a better idea of industrial/agricultural waste and how much human beings are threatening ecosystems across the globe before we begin to have this one, based af anon.
>>
>>730333333
Hex of truth.
I bow to the holiness>>730333395
>>
The jews
Gottem
>>
>>730334021
Hexes
>>
File: HHNNNNGGG_Check_em.jpg (42KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
HHNNNNGGG_Check_em.jpg
42KB, 600x503px
>>730333333
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
>>
Piracy man I'm tired of Piracy and having my nudes floating around every which way.
>>
>>730302104
They eat all the damn chicken, they breathe up the white man's air, they loud as fuck in movies and funerals, and they stank!
What more must I say???
>>
>>730334213
What comes after that? And after that? also what happens when somebody rolls >>777777777
>>
>>730302104
They beat up white people in groups and act like that's redeeming their ancestors as opposed to shaming them cold.
>>
>>730334133
No, I get that shit vaguely, you just worded it like some profound statement that doesn't actually mean anything that you hear day trippers say.

I'm more worried about the devastating resource wars that will happen in a decade or two when all the oil runs out. Fuck nature. Nature will recover as it always does. We won't.
>>
>>730334353
Septs and the ultra rare octs come after this.
What you have shown us is the God tier get, of which I know not the name due to it only being an ancient and forbidden legend passed down by only the most based anons who ever lived.
>>
>>730301700
Niggers

The males are just stupid, violent, worthless losers who contribute nothing but death and destruction. A true cancer on Society. Their schools suck, their neighborhoods suck, their stores suck, the places they live in suck, everything about them sucks. They should be eradicated like ISIS and MS13. Fucking niggers suck.
>>
>>730302104
They are black
>>
I fucking hate feminists. Fucking cunts
>>
>>730334408
I certainly think I'm more worried about the resource war, I was trying to say the attitude of people who themselves act like nothing human beings do as a whole is of any significance as far as climate change or the increased trend in species extinction, that definitely miffs me.
>>
>>730334753
Ahh. That makes much more since. As much as I know we affect climate change, I don't think it will be our actions that cause it to kill us. Did you know we're in the middle of an ice age? We happen to exist in a temperate lull in the action. We've got a lot of time but it's not infinite and we change that timer with each pollutant for better or worse. I don't think we need to stop climate change, we need to master it so that we can survive long enough to find a way to a permanent home off this forsaken rock.
>>
>>730304073
You are on the internet. And you don't think Muslims are a problem to the rest of the world?
>>
>>730315129
Yeah, you sound like a tinfoil hat kind of guy.
>>
>>730315957
Brampton is a shithole.
>>
>>730317792
Islam is garbage.
doesn't mean all Muslims are extremists but islam is the worst religion.
>>
>>730334948
Quite fair anon
I did in fact know that, you keep up on things that is good.
I do believe strongly that we must initiate a system that let's us take better long term care of the planet we are using now, regardless of when or how we colonize another planet. Not that I am an expert but I can only imagine us failing time and time again to call an initially (or potentially) hostile planet home until we take better care of this one through the sun's aging. As it stands now our sun is very young yet and there's still some potential for cleaning up our own mess.
Finding ways to utilize greenhouse gases en masse would be a good factor to play in I believe.
>>
>>730301700
Tetanus toxin is a type 3, AB toxin where the active part is a serine protease which cleaves SNAP proteins on neurons, preventing release of acetylcholine. Somehow they specifically target inhibitory neurons, thus preventing them from inhibiting, resulting in uncontrolled muscle contraction, also known as tetanic or rigid paralysis.
>>
>>730301700
MOTHERFUCKING INDICATE YOU CUNT WE DONT MAGICALLY KNOW WHICH WAY YOURE GOING ON A DUAL LANE ROUNDABOUT CUUUUNT
>>
>>730335382
Yeah, but the problem is that we need to work on the issues of climate control, making space transportation viable for the rapid, cheap transport of experts and equipment to mine asteroids for the resources to make the larger equipment in as well as keep the peace in order to work without disruption. We can't do all of it without global help and the squabbling of the EU and all the second and third world nations only hinders that. The coming resource wars will likely cripple those efforts but I'm hoping it can give us the necessity to drive us to escape this rock faster. Making a factory to assemble resources in space will be a bitch and I would be surprised if they weren't already working on that.
>>
File: 1461094315453.jpg (18KB, 639x621px) Image search: [Google]
1461094315453.jpg
18KB, 639x621px
>>730335946
>trusting the turn signals of any other driver

It's like you think other people are sane, logical human beans!
>>
i hate the way our digital is designed. it is a competition for attention. the goal of software developers is to make you spend as much time on their app, website, whatever so they make as much money as possible. this also applys to many other aspects in western society.

imo the industrie should not persuade us to waste our time with social media and the likes but make us more attracted to things that we actually benefit from like sports, healthy food, real discussions about real opinions instead of blasting those things to the front page that produce the most outrage
>>
File: fuckyourshit.gif (114KB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyourshit.gif
114KB, 266x199px
>>730335946
dual lane roundabout is a thing? fuck. You should fuck up that pavement until the city replaced that piece of shit with a light.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.