[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would falling 8 floors definitely kill me? I really want to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 19

File: Falling.jpg (74KB, 736x780px) Image search: [Google]
Falling.jpg
74KB, 736x780px
Would falling 8 floors definitely kill me?

I really want to die, have done for at least 8 years (probably more), but I can't imagine anything worse than being stuck in a coma, or paralysed, or in constant pain and forced to live.

I live on the 8th floor of my building, if I jumped would that definitely do it or is there a chance I'd live?
>>
There is a chance you'd live. There are better, more reliable suicide methods. Jumping is just easier because it only takes 1 moment of spontaneity.
>>
No one cares faggot
>>
>>730255661
Probably, my Neighbor jumped from 4th sind dies After 30 min
>>
>>730255661
Jump head first, you'll be fine. Otherwise get a strong rope and tie it around your neck. It'll decapitate you.
>>
It would most certainly kill you and rather painless if you landed on your head, but why do you want to die so bad?
>>
Does nobody like being alive? I feel like we got gypped in this deal. Life basically sucks
>>
>>730255661
There's a good chance that you'll survive the impact and die later. Can't recommend for a quickie.
>>
>>730255661

Don't be a fucking pussy. Suck it up and find something you're passionate about and do it. Stop being a faggot
>>
If you go head first you'll certainly die.
Not head first, you'll almost certainly die.
>>
>>730255661
8 floors would most likely kill the average person, but you'd find a way to fuck up and come out paralyzed from the neck down
>>
>>730255661
If your 8 story building averages at 10 feet per floor, then it would take almost two and a half seconds to hit the ground and you would be traveling at nearly 35mph. If you feel comfortable that it would kill you, try to land on your head and aim for something hard.
>>
can't you just get some heroin or helium instead? falling sounds romantic and all but it really isn't reliable unless you have access to like the top floor of one of those giganto Vegas hotels or some shit. Even then there's a chance you'll just break all your bones and survive, or worse yet get snagged on something during your descent.
>>
>>730255840
No guns in my country. I've tried opiate overdose in the past, fucking vomited them up. Can't think of anything else that would work, I'm too much of a pussy to cut my wrists or neck deep enough to finish the job
>>
>>730255661
atleast anhero op!
>>
>>730256221

I keep this in stickynotes for your convenience.
Shallow water blackout. You hyperventilate for a minute or two, then submerge yourself under water and hold your breath as long as you can.

You will pass out and drown before you feel the urge to breathe. Hyperventilation does not increase your blood oxygen saturation, but it unnaturally decreases the amount of carbon dioxide in your blood. And your body triggers the urge to breathe based on carbon dioxide in your blood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout
>>
I have a lot of patients who jumped from a building and are now para or tetraplegic.However if you are in coma or in vegetative state you wont have to worry about it, you wouldnt be conscious anymore. only a vegetable until you stop breathing automatically
>>
>>730255661
You're thinking of the worst possible way to do it. You probably are too incompetent to even try it. Darn it.
>>
Wait till winter have some alko and go to sleep outside. Painless...
>>
File: 1450656267886.jpg (81KB, 540x663px) Image search: [Google]
1450656267886.jpg
81KB, 540x663px
>>730255661
not sure if trolling but:
life doesn't suck /b/ro, it just seems like it does for a second but if you really pay attention you will realize that you can accomplish everything you want with enough effort.
you can literally do anything if you put your mind to it /b/ro just don't give up, even if the world is currently going to the shitter, there's always hope until there's none.
>>
The fall will not kill you. It's the sudden stop at the end that kills you.
>>
>>730256450
You have to pick a good spot, though, or some asshole will find you at the last second and you get your limbs amputated.
>>
>>730256291
I've never wished my flat had a bathtub more, alas it only has a shower. I do live near a pool though...
>>
>>730256696
Agreed
>>
>>730256525
>you can accomplish everything you want with enough effort
sorry buddy, but this is complete bullshit
the world isn't some metaphysical secret laws of attraction shit
there are physical, cultural, and financial barriers that will prevent the majority of us from achieving our dreams
>>
>>730256450
I had a friend who tried this, didn't work, then again he was manipulative and lied all the time so maybe he didn't really try.
>>
>>730256723
pool and firmly attached heavy weights never fails
>>
>>730255919
Millenial?
>>
>>730256050
All I'm 'passionate' about is lying in bed and not speaking to anyone. I scratch myself, when I'm forced to interact with people, and pick the skin from my thumbs, it's the only way I can bear even tiny interactions. Everything is shit, basically.
>>
>>730256191
Hold up, helium can be fatal?? If that's true I'm renting me a tank tomorrow.

Okay, just googled this and this seems like the way to go. Thanks man!
>>
File: 2014-11-11 23.01.57.jpg (53KB, 550x523px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-11 23.01.57.jpg
53KB, 550x523px
Hey OP,

You shouldnt. Life is nice, just give it a while. Trust a stranger, k? Just give it a while.

But if you really have to check out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
>>
>>730257308
That doesnt work anymore, every tank contains minimal amount of oxygen that is enough to not kill you, you'll wake up a few hours later and feel like total shit
>>
>>730257554
source?
>>
File: 1450029392328.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450029392328.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>>730256816
thats why i said "with enough effort" i wasnt talking about small things like working a couple of hours extra to get some extra money i was talking about big changes in one's life that can happen if you are willing to put the work in. if you environment doesnt allow these changes then just move and start over, i know its not easy but it is doable, especially if you already hit rock bottom then you have nothing to lose
>>
>>730257877
That's the thing though, I don't want to achieve anything. I want to be dead.
>>
Why should you kill yourself? Just Rob a Bank and fuck bitches and Do cocaine
>>
>>730257877
for every person who's worked their ass off day in and day out and achieved their dreams, there are 10 who worked just as hard and failed
>>
>>730258202
>Rob a bank

Yeah no guns available in my country, pretty hard to rob a bank without one I'd think...

I've done the cocaine and fucking dudes (not a fan of bitches) thing before, it's a temporary solution to a permanent problem.
>>
>>730258579
Just go in there and threaten them with a big ass knife, or any other weapon you can get. Worst case scenario, the police will come and kill you, which is what you wanted all along.
>>
>>730259063
The police killing me would be best case scenario, but even the fucking police in my country don't have guns so it's unlikely, and being in prison sounds like hell.
>>
>>730255661
If I remember, there's a slight chance that you don't die. You should jump from the 11th floor at least.
>>
You should just start to sell drugs, get as much cash as possible, and then Rob a bank
>>
>>730259248
then quit being a little bitch
buy some chains, dumbells, and padlocks
lock as many weights as you can to your ankles and jump in that nearby pool
>>
Step one: Get to a niggerhood
Step two: Tell the most niggerish of them if he knows where could you find a gun, not big, a .25 will do. If he asks what for tell him You are concerned about your safety
Step three: Get the weapon
Step Four: Go back to niggerhood at 2 AM.
Step Five: Use your cellphone, while walking in a dark park
Step Six: When you are robbed, pull out the gun and shoot that faggot in the face
OutcomeA: Nigger dead
OutcomeB: You dead.
OutcomeC: Both dead.
>>
pretty sure you can get some cynaide, i think it can be bought legally for cleaning gold iirc

quick painless death, plus it's a pretty classy way to go, downing a pill with a last glass of whiskey while listening to Pavarotti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raJkCwQB2CY
>>
>>730259535
... It's a public pool you think the lifeguards are gonna let me go in with dumbells chained to me? I was hoping the hyperventilating thing (see >>730256291 ) would work without weights...
>>
>>730255661
Why do you want to die anyway?
>>
>>730259812
you really are a special kind of retarded, aren't you?
do it at night
>>
>>730259554
underrated post
>>
>>730259797
Cynaide painless? When its mechanism of death is to prevent every cell in your body from utilizing oxygen, im pretty sure its painful
>>
>>730259921
lol my country is cold as shit year round there are no outdoor pools retard, how am I going to get in the fucking building without alarms going off and police stopping me
>>
>>730256291
In theory this works fine if you can reliably black out. In practice, drowning while conscious is a bad way to go, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation is no picknick either. Sounds like this has a high chance of failure.
>>
File: blackpowder pistol.jpg (963KB, 1071x5782px) Image search: [Google]
blackpowder pistol.jpg
963KB, 1071x5782px
>>730256221
>No guns in my country.
Are there no metal pipes, nails, and black powder in your country, too?
>>
>>730260065
you only need 3 minutes
you should have plenty of time before the police get there
does your shithole country not have any buildings taller than 8 stories to jump off of?
>>
>>730260005
its painless in the same way gunshot to the head is painless. You die before you can feel anything
>>
>>730257804
google? or do you need someone to hold your hand?
>>
>>730255661
as soon as they let you jump alone, don't pull the chute
bonus points, it can look like an accident, if that's what you're going for
>>
>>730260804
hold my hand please
that's why i asked
>>
>>730261044
Would that really work? I heard most chute's are automatic now, seems suspicious if I ask for a manual one right...
>>
>>730261448
you're in some shitty cold third world country where you can't get guns and the buildings are only 8 stories tall
i doubt you have the best in chute deploying technology
worst case scenario, you bring a knife with you and cut all the cords after your chute deploys
>>
>>730257045
same
>>
>>730255661
Hang yourself, you might think it will be painful but if you do it correctly your neck will snap instantly
>>
>>730261846
>if you do it correctly
That's what I'm worried about with this, I fail at most things why would this be different?
>>
>>730256050

>Don't be a fucking pussy.

>Doesn't then tell him to kill himself
>>
>>730262042
get anti depressants
get a therapist
get a social job
struggle
survive
>>
>>730261632
Lol my country isn't 3rd world, if it was pretty sure I could find an easier way to die. We don't have guns and even my building is bigger than 8 stories, but there's no roof access. I see that on American TV, people just easily being able to get onto their building's roof, I thought it was artistic license but is shit really like that in America?
>>
>>730262145
hey reddit
>>
>>730255661
If I gift you a game on Steam, will you consider not doing it? We care about you, anon. :)
>>
>>730262145
I'm on anti-depressants, have been for 8 years (Mirtazapine for 3, it's made me rather fat), therapists haven't done shit for me (I've seen 3), my old job was working with people it made me want to claw my eyes out.
>>
>>730255661
Do yourself a favor and go downtown, and jump off the roof of a skyscraper. You can usually get to the roof through service stairs. If that fails, you can always throw a chair or some other furniture to break the window of the highest floor you can get to.

Don't be scared of lying your ass off to get inside either. You're gonna be dead soon, who gives a shit.

To be 100% sure of death, when you land, angle yourself so you either flop on the ground flat on your belly or strike the ground head-first. Either one is basically guaranteed to kill you.
>>
>>730262253
just as tired of hearing your shitty story as I am with my own life
no one is going to care unless you make them care
fucking shit, dude. Id kill to have your extra lifetime you are willing to throw away
>>
take a shiton of pills and drink alot of alcohol and the n jump, Even if u live (wich is a very small chance) you will die from the pills and alcohol
>>
>>730262223
it's not necessarily easy to get outside that high up, but if you really wanted to you could do it
the fact that you keep coming up with excuses means you should just continue living out your miserable existence until you die of natural causes or loneliness
>>
>>730262350
Maybe? what game? video games is the only thing keeping me alive
>>
File: 62575972.jpg (124KB, 1619x867px) Image search: [Google]
62575972.jpg
124KB, 1619x867px
Purchase ratchet strap, Id buy a 2000kg just to play it safe, one end around your neck 3-4 times and connect ends together and 'tie down' to solid structure on your building, dive out, your neck could break or at least you will strangle your self and no one can really interfere, Just make sure you find a good tie down point
>>
>>730262406
then fucking read, expand your consciousness with ideas. if you have nothing to live for, do the things you always wanted to do.

if you are more afraid to talk and connect with someone than kill yourself, you are just taking the cowards way out
>>
File: DAY.AFTER.DAY.AFTER.DAY...png (150KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DAY.AFTER.DAY.AFTER.DAY...png
150KB, 800x600px
>>730255661
>>
>>730255661
So you won't even kill yourself in a way that lets you donate your organs. Nigger.
>>
>>730262502
Angle yourself? what is he a pro sky diver? or is air like water?
>>
>>730255661

>take a bottle of fiber pills
>eat beans
>chug water
>chug coffee
>eat bran muffins
>take a fuckload of laxatives
>stand on ledge until you are basically about to shit yourself
>drop pants
>jump

You'll always be remembered, OP.
>>
>>730262848
his organs are probably fucked up and contributing to a chemical imbalance that makes him suicidal
why would anyone want his organs?
>>
>>730262685
I've tried and failed twice, I'm scared shitless of that happening again, plus I'll 100% be sectioned if I try and fail again. I want to get it fucking right this time, not be dragged out of a pool by a cop or become a quadriplegic shitting myself twice a day
>>
>>730263199

Dubs wills it
>>
Jesus Christ, these pro-life-you-can-achieve-anything-if-you-want-to-fags ... who thought /b/ of all places would be plagued with them?

OP. you have to have some money or savings. So travel to a pro-gun-for-everyone country like Pakistan, Canada and US, have the time of your life there (or not) and if you drained all possible positivity, off yourself with a .357 Magnum or double-barrelled shotgun. That's how I'd do it.
>>
>>730263384
alright, here's what you do then
if you make another excuse, you're a lost cause
go to the nearest large natural body of water
rent a boat
chains and weights
>>
40+ fag here.
All the faggots on /b/ who want to kill themselves need to understand that shit passes. Everybody has shit at sometime in their lives but it all passes in time. In a year or so, probably less you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.
>>
>>730263384
ngl jumping from a roof would be the worst choice then.
>>
>>730255661
8 stories 8 years, you were 14 when you first wanted to kill yourself. 14/88 you have to live for the white race.
>>
>>730263634
I've been considering this for a while, is it really as easy to get a gun at a gun show as I've been led to believe? And how much $ would this require?

My savings are the 2 grand I owe the bank, but if I'm gonna die anyway I can get myself into a shitton of debt to do it
>>
>>730263384
Why dont you hang yourself...I mean partial hanging like robin williams or more recently that tight end in prison...where you pass out due to restricted blood flow like in a choke hold...seems a painless way to go
>>
>>730263698
... Actually, yeah, I live near the sea, this'll work.

Wait, let me check if I need a license to rent a boat
>>
>>730255661
Nah, no definites ... People have had parachutes not open and survived falls from insane heights.

But seriously, fuck off. If you are posting here at all you aren't committed. I'm a psychologist btw. You may top yourself fucking up parasuicidal activity, but you obviously want to talk rather than do, which makes you both treatable and an outstanding whingy faggot.

If you want guarantees and have the money and contacts, you need to go old-school 'Jarn' (I can't say my own name) Mullins and stick 3kg of C4 directly up you own ass.

Problem solved, epic cut-scene.
>>
>>730263821
Yeah, if you want your family to find you with an erection.
>>
Yo op, go get in a car and drive like you stole it, it's fucking fun

Even if you have some underpowered shitbox
>>
>>730264237
your dad could suck you off as a final adieu
>>
>>730257045
same
>>
>>730263806
That's what I'm talking about. The plan is foolproof. But in a country like Pakistan you wouldn't pay much for it. And in the US I'd guess around $ 300-600. Take a credit if you need the extra-peanuts.

A couple of years back I talked with a Pakistani for hours about his homeland, and given his description it's like GTA in real life, with forbidden terrorist zones and all that jazz.

But don't forget to do it in a rural are far beyond civilization, or else someone finds you running the risk of getting saved and becoming a vegetable. I know an 11 year old who tried to hang himself in his home, but his father found him after a couple of minutes, and now three years later he's a vegetable - fucking heartbreaking if you ask me. The boy shouldn't "live" like that.
>>
>>730255661
I think so. Especially if you land on your head.
>>
>>730255661
http://www.science20.com/alpha_meme/suicide_life_ends_six_meters_above_ground-78133
If you jump from a 20 story building, the electrical impulses wont have time to reach your brain before it's turned to mush.
Your last experience will be 6 meters above the ground. Look through the windows, you might see some tits.
>>
>>730255661
The aim is head first. There was a male model who (supposedly) an hero by jumping down from the ledge of first storey window of his apartment building.
>>
>>730256050
Why don't suicidal people do crazy shit? I mean if you're gonna kill yourself, just do crazy dangerous stuff and die in style. Fly a plane into a building. Hell, fly two! You'll have had some fun and people won't remember you as that asshat who got the train delayed because he jumped in front of it.
>>
>>730255661
Go ride a really intense rollercoaster. It got me back on track in no time. I don't get why n one ever recommends it.
>>
>>730265217
Because people want to be as cozy & comfortable for their last moments as possible & not in a crazy, unpredictable, painful environment
>>
>>730265533
you mean it cured your depression?
>>
File: 1491901224594.jpg (47KB, 550x449px) Image search: [Google]
1491901224594.jpg
47KB, 550x449px
>>730255661
>>
>>730255661
It really depends on what you land on. If you land on aspgalt you will definitly die but the better decision is to visit a phycologist (You know, the mental health guy)
>>
File: Dino the philipino.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Dino the philipino.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
Is the 8th floor the very top if so go look for a taller building. You're never to sure.
>>
>>730255661
Come to Queretaro with no funds, fates worse than death
>>
>>730265539
>unpredictable

There's nothing unpredictable about flying a plane into a building
>>
>>730260113
now tell me why Blackpowder would be legal if guns are illegal......
>>
File: MEME.jpg (58KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
MEME.jpg
58KB, 450x450px
>>730255661
>I really, really want to die
>>
>>730265984
underage retard detected
>>
Don't jump, peoples parachutes have failed and they still survived skydiving. Near the ocean? Chum the water with meat, paddle out at night, cut yourself and get eaten by shark. Get a scuba weight belt, those things that keep you at the bottom.. maybe dress like a girl and trick some guy into sex so he kills you. Or go to a club and try to steal someone significant other. Or double cross somebody. Or fly to Chicago. I've also read helium tanks are around 98-99%, not pure anymore. If you can find a pure tank, good. Why don't you leave the gas on in your flat, gasoline everywhere, maybe drums of it, and boom? I think the best bet is driving as fast as you can into a wall without a seatbelt
>>
>>730258118
You want to make this thread or post in this thread more than you want to die. Starting to feel like you don't really want it
>>
>>730266316
Wow you sure got me bucko

You need to stop with this kind of reply. You couldn't be more wrong
>>
File: images (10).jpg (9KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
9KB, 241x209px
stay positive!
>>
>>730256291
how can you even consider drowning as a good suicide method?
The pain you'll suffer will be so much worse than hanging yourself.
If you rlly want a painless and safe method why dont you just throw yourself in front of a train or jump off a big ass bridge?
>>
>>730267136

Because you're unconscious while it's happening.

Drowning while awake is horrifying. In shallow water blackout, you are blacked out.
>>
Yeah I like the train method. Lots of mass. Neck on the track, sever the head. Why not become a whore? Suck old fags
>>
>>730255661
Look up potassium chloride, i think its how mi going to kill myself when I get around to it.
>>
>>730267247
how do you know your hyperventilation went right and you'll pass out before the reflex to breath in kicks in?
>>
>>730255661
just make sure to dolphin dive and you'll be fine
>>
>>730267597

Because you'll feel the urge to breathe.

If you do it right you just don't. You feel light headed, you black out, and then you die while unconscious.

If you ever feel a need to breathe, you just pull your head out of the water and do it again.
>>
>>730255661
Call suicide hotline right now. Im drunk, hating life, but it can be better. You CAN be the one who comes out of this better. Please try anon, i beg you. Dont commit suicide. Try something else, something you havent tried yet. Anything but suicide. Life can get better
>>
>>730255661
If you do live stream the fall
>>
File: Sylvester-Stallone.gif (1MB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvester-Stallone.gif
1MB, 400x307px
you'll regret it if you jump. most people who jump to their deaths and survive say they instantly felt regret. if you want your last moments being scared, anxious, and regretful do it i guess. not only that but imagine how they would have to clean your pancake body off of the street, hosing off all of your brain matter and what not. truly embarrassing and you'd also be ruining someone else's day as nobody would want to hose your brain off of the sidewalk, disgusting.
>>
http://assisted-dying.org/blog/2015/05/18/get-a-helium-tank-or-two-before-its-too-late/

http://www.maxxiline.com/product/heliumgasbottle/helium.html

Make sure it's not helium/air, as that's diluted.
>>
>>730267723
>>730267597
>>730267136

This is why the life guard doesn't want people hyperventilating before diving under water.

People will pass out if they hold their breath too long, they don't know it's too long, they just don't feel the need to breathe.
>>
>>730255661
What country do you live in?
Also (and this has probably been asked many times and I know it seems useless), but do you want to talk?
>>
>>730268307
Gonna fuck his boipucci?
>>
>>730268385
If that helps, sure?
>>
>>730268307
UK, and no I don't want to talk. I have friends, they're good, understanding people for the most part. I just can't stand talking to them. Or anyone really.
>>
File: 025.jpg (821KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
821KB, 1200x1600px
>>730255661
Might not kill you 100%.... sit down and think hard before you do this anon.

you must know of a taller building somewere nearby
>>
>>730268906

Fair enough.
Should you go through with ending your life, then I wish you a swift and painless death.
I have considered a train, but it's very messy and it's traumatic for the driver and your family.
I have a stack of pills ready, combined with a noose and a bag. Just to make sure, you know.

Should you choose life, then I hope you find the strength to fight and go on.

Either way, good luck.
>>
File: IMG_4285.jpg (64KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4285.jpg
64KB, 800x563px
>>
>>730270636
>do u have any moles or unexplained scars? missing memory?
Not OP, but what's the purpose of this question? I'm curious.

OP, I hope you change your mind and don't kill yourself. I want to kill myself every day, but I'm suffering through it. I know times have been better before, and I'm sure they will be better again later.
>>
>>730270636
... what? No, tons of scars but all explainable, no missing memory...
>>
>>730271036
Only CUCKS have hope.
>>
File: 1476746892075.jpg (48KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
1476746892075.jpg
48KB, 600x639px
join the army , then u will precious life
it worked for my ass
>>
>>730256291
nice 4chan pass fag
>>
>>730255661
Suck it up and just start sucking cock. All that repression of your inner faggot is what is truly causing this. So reputation be damned. Download Tinder, or advertise on Craigslist that you want to suck cock and come out of the closet. Being a fag is better than death by a little bit.
>>
>>730272290
>come out of the closet.
You're about a decade too late with that advice bro, been suckin dick for quite a while
>>
OP I want to remember something falls don't kill you, stoping abruptly kills you. When you land what is most likely to happen is your body stops and then your heart collides with some other hard part of your body and your arteries get cut. This would be the equivalent of standing your self in the neck and bleeding out. Stoping abruptly is a painful way to die, plus you have to deal with the fear of landing and god forbid you change your mind half way through. SOURCE: Counsoulted my father who is a trauma surgeon.
>>
>>730255661
should go to a doctor, antidepressant drugs are the best.
>>
>>730255661
You should probably call your country's suicide line
>>
>>730256525
Yeah, you can add your name to the list of people that don't understand that depression is a problem of motivation, not mood.
>>
>>730255661
OP, could you create a shit mail and post it here? I wouldn't mind discussing life with you.

8 years doesn't say shit. Believe me, I was suicidal for years. If this is serious about this, let me have a chance talking to you. I also think I know where you are from.
>>
>>730273823
Yeah ok, only since I'm curious about you thinking you know where I am

[email protected]
>>
Are you from Germany?

Also, how did you get where you are now? What mistakes and wrong choices did you make? Where do you get money from? Girlfriend? Family? Age?
>>
>>730275067
Nah not German, and I get my money from the government, I'm NEET currently.
>>
>>730275413
create a kik account and post your id plz, email sucks.
>>
>>730267894
You should kill yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_mxlldtBVDG1reiwpmo1_400.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxlldtBVDG1reiwpmo1_400.png
32KB, 337x338px
I read somewhere that everyone who has jumped to try and commit suicide and survived said they immediately regretted it the second they jump, not a nice way to go. Just get feelium man
>>
>>730275569
Yeah can't be fucked installing an app dude
>>
File: golden-gate-bridge.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
golden-gate-bridge.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>730275760

I think most people probably panic and regret for sure. This guy looks rather calm, though.
>>
File: Exit Bag.jpg (142KB, 1274x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Exit Bag.jpg
142KB, 1274x1001px
>>730255661
>>730256221
Exit bag is the way to go
>>
>>730276002
do you have reddit or st similar then? give me your name on reddit and I'll pm you on there.

Or anything else that is anonymous besides email.
>>
>>730260075

>picknick
>>
File: 1475487293081.jpg (136KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475487293081.jpg
136KB, 800x800px
>>730276335
>give me your name on reddit and I'll pm you on there
GET OUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT
>>
Hey OP, if it helps the only thing on this planet that stops me from killing myself is the fact that it'd put other people out to have to deal with my body and funeral and shit. That my death would be more of a hinderance to peoples day than if I just stayed alive. Yano.
>>
>>730276313
Can you just fill a small room/car with it?
>>
>>730276335
Yeah just made a throwaway

FuckLife56565
>>
>>730276476
Probably. It's helium. But the mask and hose make sure that you go pretty quick. Totally painless, you just do to sleep, don't even realize you're not getting O2
>>
>>730255919
Nope. 36

This whole daily grind business gets old.
>>
>>730276476
>>730276582
Well, according to >>>/r9k/
I haven't done it myself
>>
>>730274678
Ok thanks. I won't be contacting you before next week as I am out travelling. Stay safe.
>>
>>730255661
don't die m8 you gonna die anyway in the end someday so fuck it
>>
>>730255661
You'll reincarnated right back, don't do it mate. Read Camus essays aburdity and reasoning. And myth of sisyphus. They help. Don't go yet.
>>
>>730276896

This.

You're fucking here to learn life lessons. If you kill yourself you're just gonna have to come back until you learn it.

Just grit your teeth and get through it.
>>
>>730255661
Definitely? No. People can live through some surprising shit with a little luck. Most likely, yeah though.

But don't do it. There's always soemthing else out there that can change your world and view of it.
>>
>>730255661
Yo just practice meditation under water in the bath..... If it's your time you will fall asleep, everybody believing you died of just falling asleep in the bath. Cha Ching!
>>
>>730276672
Yeah not gonna remember to check a throwaway e-mail in a week
>>
>>730255661
Idk OP, but I wouldnt try it. If you did live than youll REALLY have a fucking reason to not want to be alive.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.