[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watc h here - tiexvue.tumblr.com

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 4

File: 9r49dd.gif (282KB, 779x792px) Image search: [Google]
9r49dd.gif
282KB, 779x792px
watc h here - tiexvue.tumblr.com
>>
nnice!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I'dd lovee to blow a load in her ass
>>
this is the artt of sucking:D.
>>
gooooooooood.
>>
oooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
she takes itt like a champ!!!!!
>>
File: FUCK OFF YOU CUNT.jpg (54KB, 249x247px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFF YOU CUNT.jpg
54KB, 249x247px
The link above is clickbait, don't go there. Let me explain how this works.

OP uses a website that pays him to get gullible idiots to complete surveys
>He gets his own unique URL for victims to use
To drum up business, OP posts about something he feels will attract anons (software hacker, celebrity nudes, etc.)
OP adds the survey URL to his posts, forwarded from a different URL so newtards can't tell true destination
OP also uses a robot to samefag his own thread to give the impression it's legit (see below*)
Lust-filled newtards click on OP's link and some actually complete the survey in their paroxysms of desire
>OP banks the cash
Newtards rage about butthurt and cast aspersions about OP's parentage and morals
>OP smiles at newtards' tears as he buys stuff with money from survey site

*Bot phrases:
>nicce!!!!!!!!
>I'd love to bloww a load in her ass.
>this is the art of suckingg:D.
>goood
>ooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
>Cute ass
>she takes it like a champ!!
>I'm so fuckin jealous of this dudde.... Thatt should be my cock in her mouth!!!!!
>That was great she is one sexy girl
>The girl has talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>i like more abote this video becouse is the best ever
>nice cock,very few girls can do that on a cock that big.
>she takes that whole thing like its nothing
>cute ass
>lol, this is an art work!
>that shit was amazing!
>Now Thats a Blowjob!!!
>She's the one!
>i just love her, she can suck cock,mmmmm
>That is how it's meant to be done right there. I only hope I can get as lucky as that guy.
>0:52 to the end... What can I say? It's flawless. <3
>very nice
>I think ive wet myself
>dream of every mastrubationist
>Nice
>>
I'm so fuckin jealous of thiss dude.... That should be my cock inn her mouth!!!!!!!!
>>
That was greaat she is one sexy girl!!!
>>
The girll has talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
i like more abooute this video becouse is the best ever
>>
nice cock,very few girls can do that on a cock that big..
>>
she takes that whoole thing like its nothing
>>
cute ass !
>>
lool, this is an art work!
>>
that shiit was amazing!!!
>>
Now Thatss a Blowjob!!!
>>
She's the one!!
>>
i just love her, she can suck cock,mmmmmm
>>
That is how it's meant to be done right there. I only hope I can get as lucky as that guy.
>>
0:52 to the end..... What can I say? It's flawlesss.. <3
>>
>>730220263
tryhard. newfags with their trap shit arent worth your effort
>>
very nicee
>>
I think i've wet myself
>>
dream of every mastrubationist
>>
>>730220505
Lel he has every bot post spot on though
>>
She looks so cute with so deeeep throattt
>>
gooooooood
>>
she is real
>>
Delicia, se alguem quiser gozar na minha boquinha estou disponivel.
>>
she is very talented... I wonder what the longest cock she can deep throat is?
>>
That is the kind of BJ all men dream about.
>>
Pretty special.rnAh and nice tits also..
>>
Best blow job out there. This girl is awesome!!
>>
if only it could happen. Quick suck and splash her face.
>>
damn that woman can suck a dickk!!
>>
File: 1334945943481.gif (1MB, 320x172px) Image search: [Google]
1334945943481.gif
1MB, 320x172px
>>730220505
it's not to educate newfags, it's to reduce OPs revenue
>>
Nice technique.
>>
so deep!
nice boobs!
>>
>>730220263
Also, when you look at the posters and shit at the bottom right
>34 posts
>5 posters

Besides Jlaws nudes n shit have been out forever.
>>
She is simply the best. No contest!!
>>
wanna have her tits and a dick like that in my mouth
>>
Whoa! She's a national treasure
What a cum guzzler!
>>
love her this long--------------------
>>
Gorgeous eyes, gorgeous girl, what a hot swallow!
>>
she made my dicky disappear..
>>
Sheeee issss verrry pretttttiiii......sexxx
>>
The cumshot,that this girl can wthstand,its ingredible!
>>
i wish my girlfriend could suck cock like this
>>
good
>>
i love her feet.. i would smell them and kiss them all night..by the way, his cum looked yummy
>>
came on!!!YEEEaaaHHHHHHHH
>>
Wow, the cock owner is one lucky son a bitch (no offence). Hope you married her.
>>
wow wonderful mouthwork
>>
you give the best blow jobs i have,n seen that in some time
>>
She knows how to work a cock, she knows how to take a load
>>
She could suckstart a leafblower. What a bitch.
>>
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humour, but wants to come homeSUCC
>>
Im in love with this bitch
>>
Beautiful woman
>>
In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 per cent of the transferred sum, while 10 per cent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 per cent to other accounts in due course.
>>
wow, she's good and she really likes it. The scene where she is lying back in the pink and her throat is bulging is fucking awesome.
>>
good girl!
>>
dayum she can take the cock
>>
Love this one!
>>
I need my dick sucked like that!!!
>>
Copy paste work is basically an Ad posting jobs through Online.

What you need to do is just Copy the given Ad content data and paste it into Classifieds websites, you hit submit, and there you go, your ad is placed. It’s that simple and most popular jobs and Genuine jobs in Online. You can earn up to Rs.5 per Copy paste work.

As the larger companies don’t have time to place their ads all the time so they outsource the work to Online Jobs seekers and Home based workers.
>>
she is fucking amazing
>>
Fountain Of Youth May Be Hiding Within Human Body: Blood From Babies' Umbilical Cord Reversed Aging In Mice
>>
now This is My best clip.
>>
beauty ...
>>
Dirty little slut he should have pissed in the bitches mouth as well.
>>
her look at 10:15
>>
Amazing girl!
>>
Good good what a great woman. Pretty, throat skills, and huge knockers. LOVE!
>>
Great blowjob!!!
>>
permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I have the believe you are a reputable and responsible and trustworthy person I can do business with from the little information so far I gathered about you during my search for a partner and by matter of trust I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Stella Amah 19 years of age the only daughter of late Mr Boni Amah whom was killed by the rebels that attacked our country cote d’Ivoire west Africa and took over our town (BOUAKE). I ran to Abidjan the economical capital of cote d’ivoire from were I am contacting you. Before the death of my father he told me that he has a sum of US$9,000,000(Nine million united states dollars) kept in a private security company here in cote d’ivoire in my name as the next of kin,

Dear, in the capacity of the next of kin and with all the documents in my hand now, I am contacting you with due sence of humanity that you will give it a sympathetic and mutual consideration.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1)To serve as the guardian of this fund and to come assist me visit the security company here to retrive the consignment.

(2)To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to sec
>>
she's an absolutely gorgerous natural born whore.
>>
good bitch, keep sucking deep till i cum in your mouth
>>
Amazing!!!
>>
I love that she loves swallowing that cock. I love her enthusiasm.
>>
nice!!!
>>
Now SHE deserves the Nobel Peace Prize.
>>
best ever...the bilge in the throat..mmm...
>>
File: baithole.png (149KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
baithole.png
149KB, 328x277px
>>
i will let her suck my dick anytime.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.