[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britfags, how will you be voting on June 8th?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 34

File: Mother Theresa.jpg (86KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mother Theresa.jpg
86KB, 1024x576px
Britfags, how will you be voting on June 8th?
>>
voting abroad for lib dem
>>
I'm voting remain this time.
>>
File: political compass.jpg (144KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
political compass.jpg
144KB, 1280x1280px
UKIP
>>
>>730135614
Tory
We need a strong single government.

I voted UKIP last time but our shitty backwards electoral system made that pointless. 4mn votes=1 seat. SNP got 1mn votes and 56 seats. Proof we need PR system. Under PR UKIP would be 3rd largest party.
>>
>>730136375
Tories aren't really any better than Labour lad
>>
Doesn't matter, Peter Lilley is going to win comfortably here.
>>
Greens - Solely because they have said they will consider 3 day weekends
>>
>>730136375
Voting for tory will only make sure the backwards electoral system stays
>>
>>730136375
kek why are you voting conservative if you want change the voting system?
>>
>>730136375
UKIP
just kill yourself, retard.
They are also irrelevant now
>>
>>730136375
get a load of this cunt
>>
I'd rather play it safe and vote Tory to stop Labour getting any control.

I think we can assume all UKIP voters will accept that mission is complete and vote Tory instead. I know I will.
>>
I'll probably vote labour because May doesn't even want to debate. what a fucking coward
>>
>>730135614
I'm voting for the old lady who keeps saying she won't do a thing and then asks us to trust her when she does that exact thing. That's the kind of person you can trust.
>>
>>730137397
all UKIP supporters should just kill themselves
>>
Voting Tory, easy

>>730137412
>coward
lol why would she need to debate, she's 68 points ahead in opinion polling and predicted to bring labour one of its worst losses for a century. Bitch can just sit back and wank for 6 weeks and walk away with a landslide
>>
File: PMILF.jpg (28KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
PMILF.jpg
28KB, 640x320px
Hello boys, can I count on your vote?
>>
>>730136375
hahaha you fag
>>
>>730137611
well if she's gonna win what does she have to lose in a debate?
>>
>>730136375
Why do we need a strong single government? So they can dismantle public services more effectively? So they can negotiate a better deal with a much larger trade block who literally exist so they have a stronger negotiating position than any single nation? So they can squeeze us harder when the long term impact of a weak dollar starts to hit the average person? I'm not seeing a shit load of upside myself.
>>
not sure, im in between green or labour. i hate tory scum
>>
>>730136788
Lazy cunt
>>
labour
voting tory because you don't like Jeremy Corbyn is like burning down your house because you donr like the curtains
>>
>>730137815
3edgy5me, dont slit your wrists
>>
Even though Cameron was from an Eton-Daddy's money-pig fucking background at least he had charisma during PM's questions.
May is like a head teacher....creepy
>>
>>730135614
UKIP.
>>
>>730137895
shit man you consider "i hate tory scum" edgy?

welcome to 4chan lad
>>
I'd vote green, except they've still got their idiotic no nuclear power policy. Maybe lib dem. Can at least say I tried to stop brexit.
>>
UKIP
>>
File: nick-griffin.jpg (25KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
nick-griffin.jpg
25KB, 300x259px
anybody voting BNP?

if so why?
>>
>>730136375
single government? as apposed to another coalition, I don't think that'll be happening, son.
Get your head out your mum's cunt.
>>
>>
File: tory scum.png (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
tory scum.png
10KB, 280x180px
>>
>>730137747
She has nothing to gain and everything to lose. Why would she bother?

She knows she doesn't have to try to appeal to the public, or even pay attention to any of the things the people voting for her care about. All a debate would do is make that more obvious, making her weaker amongst her own party, which is really the only thing that matters to her right now.
>>
>>730137963
The addition of scum made I think pretty edgy.
>>
>>730135614
im not going to vote

seriously fuck politicians its just a job for them none of them care about the people. its all just a power struggle.
>>
>>730137927
>juding a politician on their personality instead of their policies
Are you sure you aren't american?
>>
>>730137895
how is that edge. You're just desperate to parrot phrases.
>>
>>730138165
And that's how they stay in power. They're not going to start paying attention to any of the things you care about because you've checked yourself out of the equation.
>>
>>730138122
You'd rather the pakis keep building fucking mosques would you?
>>
>>730138147
>made I think pretty edgy.

stay in school kid, you know this is a 18+ board right?
>>
>>730138333
Better the Turkish mosque than the Christian cross.
>>
>>730138333
tories dont give a toss about mosque building. what is your point?
>>
Liberal Democrat.
>>
whichever gives the best chance in my area for that clueless cunt to fail
>>
>>730138333

this guy gets it >>730138473

regardless of who comes into power they will still build mosques cook their smelly food and blow craters into our cities
>>
Cons, just want out of the EU. Fuck Europe, fuck the rest of the world, I just want to be able to blame British cunts for everything being shit.
>>
>>730138191
c'mon idiot that's not what I wrote.
I agree with you, perceived personality is how retards vote, but I mean you're a more effective PM if you have charisma.
Cameron would be asked a tough question on Wednesday in the commons and could divert attention with humor. May stutters and grasps at contrived arguments. Her go to move is to blame Labour for stuff they done almost a decade ago.
>>
>>730137809
all those things you mentioned would be easier to do to us if there was a divided parliament and weak govt. majority.
>>
>>730137927
>charisma

kek what?
>>
File: z8sl0atukxky.png (157KB, 324x406px) Image search: [Google]
z8sl0atukxky.png
157KB, 324x406px
>>730138473
tories will be building many times more with their new friends from turkey

why are racists so fucking stupid?
>>
>>730137861
dumbest analogy ever
>>
>>730138333
'Pakis' don't build mosques you fucking inbred, I'd like all the close minded sheep like yourself to leave rather than them
>>
>>730138407
tory scum is a common phrase though.
They are scum, austerity for the disabled while sucking bankers cocks
>>
>>730138654
This. The last time anyone beat a tory in my district was a member of the Whig party. He ignores everything his constituents actually care about because it doesn't matter. His fat ass will be in that seat until they carry him out.
>>
>>730137963
think he was referring to voting green you hippy cunt.
>>
>>730138333
and how the fuck are the Tories gonna stop Mosque building, not that it's a fucking problem to begin with
>>
>>730138837
You're saying it would be easier for a parliament to enact it's policies if they don't have a majority?

I don't think you know how this works.
>>
This dude has done a better job opposing the Tories than the entire Labour party.
>>
>>730139048
the ultimate irony on the stupid racists voting brexit for this reason is this

>>730138858

hope you enjoy less german and french immigrants and more from pakistan and turkey
>>
>>730138854
well I hate Cameron and his background and everything he represents, but you're foolish if don't think he had that in the commons.
>>
>>730138928
agreed. thats why im voting labour. Blair was a fucking disaster but Corbyn has hope.

>>730138994
if you read his reply he was not referring to voting green party.

>that feeling when a hippy cunt has more common sense than you kek
>>
>>730139053
for an external government to strong arm us yes - which is what was said.
>>
>>730139083
not really though
>>
>>730139124
Die in a pool of shit, Mohammed
>>
>>730139184
maybe he doesn't give enough of a fuck to see all the replies
>>
>>730137861
Last time a checked the leader of a political party has a big influence in the policies of said party.

I'll be voting conservative. Which coming from the north west is not something I though I would ever do. However they're the only ones with any sort of coherent strategy.

Labour lost any chance of my vote when they started talking about retaining the triple lock pensions, which in my view is unfair when working people may get less of a pay rise, not to mention it's unsustainable in the long term.

Then the shadow chancellor starts talking about targeting the 'rich' with extra taxes, rich being someone who earns above £70k (lol). I mean I earn about £40k now, so don't fall into that category, however I do aim to reach that level within 5 yrs or so. Why should I be penalised for being inspirational?

Just typical labour "we are going to protect the NHS, pensioners, benefits, etc, etc". Oh okay, were will the money come from? "Errrmmmmm........."

Would have voted lib dems, but not voting for them again after the student loans fiasco.
>>
>>730139184
Blair was elected 3 times he was one of the most popular PMs, regardless of what I thought of him
>>
Conservative as always, Corbyn is a leftie dickhead and the lib dems are irrelevant
>>
>>730139251
kek you know it's true
>>
nice thread, MI5
>>
>>730139388
take their cock out of your arse
>>
>>730138165
And this is why politicians give everything to old people and shaft the young.

Old people actually vote.
>>
>>730138328
but surely making decisions that are best for people in general is beneficial for everyone? why don't parties just state what they believe are the objectively best solutions to our problems in simple English and then use scientific processes and consult experts until they find an answer. why the fuck do i need to ensure my voice is heard if i exist inside the system that the government is supposed to maintain
>>
>>730139464
Eat shit peasant
>>
>>730139372
blair was before my time, looking back i have no idea why he was elected so many times. not every liberal to start two wars kek

>>730139282
then fuck off replying then cunt
>>
>>730135968

This better be bait you fucking paki loving liberal cunt
>>
>>730139228
Really he as though.

Unless you're one of these Corbynistas who think consistently voting with the Tories to destroy the country is 'opposing'
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDrBpkIubqg

kek
>>
>>730139490
exactly and i refuse to partake in a system where the victor's only goal was to be put in power and stay in power instead of improving quality of life for people
>>
>>730139538
>before your time
so you admit you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>730139213
That was amongst the things I said. You'll note your use of the word "all"? I took that to mean that you meant "all" as opposed to the lesser used meaning of the word, to mean "not all".

And no, they will strong arm us either way because that is, again, what they exist to do. We used to be part of that strong arming and benefit from it. And now we're on the outside, we're going to get bent over and reamed whether we try to stand up or not. The idea that May and her band of merry men will somehow get anything from this if only they could agree on a plan is a complete fantasy.
>>
>>730137556

Dont worry the nig nogs the rest of you traitor paki loving cunts bring in will do eventually when you suck their pig fucking cocks while they establish islamic law here.
>>
File: IMG_2179.jpg (139KB, 1024x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.jpg
139KB, 1024x593px
Imagine the epic lolz if this actually happened.

Can we make this happen? It'll be hilarious seeing the OAP's riot on behalf of Farage.
>>
>>730139530
I'm comfortably middle class and university educated.
You genuinely sound stupid.
>>
>>730136375
don't throw your vote at the tories just cos our messed up system.
>>
>>730139766
twat
>>
>>730135614
Tory because there are no Libertarians.
>>
>>730139766
>preemptively fucking yourself
great plan genius
>>
>>730135614

Lib Dems. Fuck the Tories, fuck the inept Corbyn and the rest of his mates. Lib Dems are the only sane choice in town.
>>
>>730139337
Yep. Center ground is the only way labour has and can win elections.
>>
>>730135614
I'm going to vote for the Conservatives so as to give May a decent majority in the house and give her a mandate from the people to get the best deal out of those wankers in Europe.
>>
>>730139848
Comfortably middle class? oh yeah I get it, the same faux middle class nightmare a lot of dullards live in, akin to fantasy island, toser
>>
>>730139660
*sigh*
why u got to jump to conclusions nigga.
>he as though
he's not. He's good on question time, but he doesn't get a look in and his party has less seats than the SNP so they don't have much of a voice
>>
>>730139766
I'll vote for them if they scrap my student debt.
>>
>>730139499
Because there are people involved. Which means it's messy. Experts disagree and scientifically testing everything when things change as rapidly they do would be futile at best, and often unethical (would you want your kid taking part in an education trial that was founded on the idea that one group would get a worse education? no one would)

And you need your voice to be heard because this is where we get when it's not. Look at the state of this shit. Politics has always been a corrupt and rigged system, but if you hand it all over to the people too ignorant or stupid to see the problems? This is what you get.
>>
>>730135614
/whichever is killing to make Kekistan great again.
Shadilay
>>
>>730137611
>68 points ahead
21 points in voting intentions. Which granted is still huge
>>
>>730139728
You're a fucking idiot. You complain about being shit on but do nothing in your power about it. I don't feel sorry for you at all

>coming from a young labour voter
>>
File: MbIZpZQ.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MbIZpZQ.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>
If anyone with a salary less than 6 figures votes Tory they are fucking morons and should be sterilised before they pass on their faulty genes.
>>
>>730139999
Lol you fell for that delusion.

Her majority will have zero impact on EU negotiations.
>>
>>730139999
The only deal is out with all of our assets or they can eat a fucking nuke. Waiting to see more on May's manifesto but considering UKIP.
>>
>>730139756
phahahaha calm down love.
And that was hard to read, no one cares what illiterate people like you think. You're a fucking retard anyway.
You actually worried about "Islamic Law"....u smoking crack?

Pigs are haram btw so what are you saying.
>>
>>730139999
Quads for truth!

EVERYONE VOTE TORY
>>
>>730139729
So I can't make judgements on something before my time? Hitler was before my time and we can all agree that starting a war with the USSR was a big mistake
>>
>>730140155
lol parties turn back on their promises all the fucking time, voting for anyone is voting for fuck all
>>
>>730140077
and is he still better than 'I have a letter from Noreen who is upset her bins weren't collected on Tuesday' Corbyn.
>>
>>730139999
Nice get brah.

>>730140217
As opposed to the shadow chancellor saying he wants to target 'rich' people (i.e. over £70k) with extra income tax?

Epic keks m8.
>>
I'm voting Conservative.
Labour voters should kill themselves.
>>
>>730140511
Tories are planning tax increases anyway to pay for Brexit.
>>
>>730140347
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/22/theresa-may-election-power-grab-slammed-guy-verhofstadt-brexit-negotiator

"Theresa May’s claim that she will be strengthened in the Brexit talks by a general election victory has been dismissed as nonsense by the European parliament’s Brexit coordinator, who has condemned the prime minister as a political opportunist.

In an outspoken attack, Guy Verhofstadt suggests the prime minister was motivated by party political considerations rather than the national interest in calling a poll for 8 June.

Writing in the Observer, the former Belgian prime minister, who will play a key role in the coming Brexit negotiations, describes the election announced by May on Tuesday as “an attempted power grab by the Conservative party, who wish to take advantage of a Labour party seemingly in disarray to secure another five years of power, before the reality of Brexit bites”.
>>
>>730140023
hehehe
why so mad bro? you're quite presumptuous.
I don't want to assume myself, but you seem to be projection a lot of insecurities on here. It'll get better bro xxx

lol joke I hope your mum dies
>>
>>730140483
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01A6-qQjqI8
>>
Wish we could have a civil war, kill all the cancerous scummy welfare and O2 thief's we have in our own society.... social crisis solved, jobs solved, NHS solved....

All the government are arseholes it's like voting for the lesser of all evils

Things are so simple you need someone like trump (hear me out) who will just make decisions and act on them as log as 8/10 are good sorta deal

There is so much talk of more tax when it's all being spent in the wrong place and misused !!
>>
>>730140347
Yeah it will. Before the EU was thinking "if we give them a bad deal, the Commons will reject it and they'll stay in the EU".

MEPs from the Tories and UKIP say that thinking is still going on.

With her soon to be super majority, May will be able nip that thinking in the bud.
>>
And your all hating on parties they are all cancerous even worse than /b !
>>
>>730140506
Hey you're assuming I like Corbyn, he ain't getting nowhere.
I'm just pointing out we're all fucked. Farron can't save us
>>
>>730135614
Threadly reminder that if you don't vote Labour, you're a cucked cunt.
>>
Voted Ukip last time, now voting Conservatives. They are the only chance we have of leaving the EU.
>>
File: dAKhM6v_b4kvTtaqtV4IK_SiAqM.jpg (20KB, 599x309px) Image search: [Google]
dAKhM6v_b4kvTtaqtV4IK_SiAqM.jpg
20KB, 599x309px
>>730140672

fucking idiot. In your fantasy there, you'd be one of the cancers getting killed.
>>
>>730140637
Are you using that as evidence for the point or alluding to the fact that the anti-May narrative is EU propaganda?
>>
How do you figure ? I contribute to society they have no ambition, bred by contempt ? Raising little cunts who have no respect and no care
>>
>>730140464
Right well you admitted you don't know shit about Blair. And more importantly if Blair was before you're time you're clearly too young for a serious talk about politics.
And that's not analysis of Hitler's government that's just an opinion you twat
>>
File: stantheslav.jpg (56KB, 400x436px) Image search: [Google]
stantheslav.jpg
56KB, 400x436px
>>730140977
>propaganda

If you think the EU are going to be swayed in any way by our election results you are living in a different world. They couldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>730140579
hmm you just want the whole thing fucked up don't you, fuck the NHS pay for your right to live
>>
>>730140712
You sound so proud of the fact that Theresa May is setting parliament up to vote for a bad deal on Brexit.

What's good for May, isn't good for you, do you understand that?
>>
>>730140974
haha so true
>>
Corbyn is based.
>>
GB is going far right if France go far right.
>>
>>730140672
and what has Trump done so far.
It's really not as simple as you want it to be.
The money spent on welfare is also tiny compared to what is lost in tax with companies like Amazon and Starbucks. And look at the expenses of MPs
>>
May. Long live the Tory reich
>>
>>730141311
>EU couldn't give a shit about democratic elections
can't argue with that
>>
im guessing they'll vote for more surveillance and censorship and shit
>>
>>730141442
I know she's going to get a bad deal - she wants us to stay too close to the EU, including staying in the EWA.

But if we're going to get as close as possible to something decent, we need the Commons filled with EU-hating Tories.
>>
>>730141442

>No deal > bad deal
>>
Voting May

Labour is just aids
Lib Dems is like a basically a paki loving circle jerk
UKIP I would normally vote
rest are just shit
>>
>>730141734
the fact you referred to them as a reich and support them proves your retardism
>>
>>730141881
>labour is just aids

great argument
>>
>>730141938
one of the traits of autism is lacking the ability to pick up social cues like sarcasm

are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>730141881
you're living in a fantasy.
UKIP are irrelevant now and have always been shit cunts
>>
>>730141953
>>730142037
autists confirmed
>>
>>730139337
This guy gets it
>>
File: corbyn-347830.jpg (70KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
corbyn-347830.jpg
70KB, 590x525px
In Corbyn we Trust

Vote Labour
>>
File: 1290425806184.jpg (45KB, 447x671px) Image search: [Google]
1290425806184.jpg
45KB, 447x671px
>>730140637
Yeah, The Guardian is completely honest and unbiased...
>>
>>730142097
>being intentionally retarded
>>
>>730142011
Hey mate this is 4chan I really expect that shit from the dregs on here. Hard to spot satire when things are hypernormalized
>>
>>730137927
He has as much charisma as a fucking turd. Cameron was a spineless cunt.
>>
>>730141701
I didn't say get trump I said someone that makes decisions and doesn't beat around the bush but projects the will of the people and it's not just the welfare but the compounding effect on obesity, raising literal backwards fucktards who get into trouble, waste police time, resources. The mere fact of them having babies which are destined through no fault of their own, to become worthless in the most part. Corporations should pay their way granted but you can't deny that the government, councils and any department affiliated with the government wastes money
>>
>>730142097
god you're a fucking retard
>>
>>730142197
>>
>>730141953
>weakens the host immune system leaving it susceptible to being killed by foreign bodies

Seems rather apt
>>
File: Farage-649750.jpg (40KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Farage-649750.jpg
40KB, 590x350px
>>730142037
>>
>>730135614
She's so fuckable in that pic.
>>
>>730142253
he's a cunt but he knew how to deflect hard questions with humor. Once you get all your sycophants laughing in the back benches the tension drops
>>
>>730139337
Underrated post.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-03_16-23-13.png (726KB, 1016x535px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-03_16-23-13.png
726KB, 1016x535px
>>730142516

he fucking knew.

>so did I , put all savings on a Brexit/Trump double or nothing.
>>
>>730139337

>Student loans fiasco

Clegg should never be allowed to forget that, the two faced twat, all so he could get a bit of power

As for labour, I vowed never to vote for them after they promised a vote on the maastricht treaty, then it changed name to Lisbon treaty (might be getting my treaties mixed up). As a result they said it was different and denied us the vote they promised.
>>
>>730141741
>knows he has no comeback to the actual point so has to make one up instead
>>
>>730142304
I didn't say get Trump, but it's not easy to just get stuff done. There are processes because we don't have a dictator or a king.
Trump doesn't represent the will of the people (on a side note) he's an empty promise guy.
Like promising coal jobs knowing full well that's such a small industry in the states. There are more people working for Arby's.
I can agree with you on stuff though. Yeah the endless cycle of shitty people and yeah 100% the government waste so much money and steal it too
>>
>>730142129
I like Corbyn but he sure does look like an autist in this pic.
>>
File: BBCIslamCommunist.jpg (19KB, 284x315px) Image search: [Google]
BBCIslamCommunist.jpg
19KB, 284x315px
>>730142133
Name an unbiased news source

I'll wait
>>
File: labour-corbyn-toot_3454833b.jpg (92KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
labour-corbyn-toot_3454833b.jpg
92KB, 620x387px
>>730143037
>>
>>730142516
this proves nothing. Actually it's a document of how they are now irrelevant.
They were a one trick pony and they only mildly contributed to leaving.
>>
>>730142872
Making up a comeback is a comeback. Most people aren't reading from a script like you full on millennial spazfucks
>>
>>730142795
Lib dems didn't win in 2010 so they couldn't do anything they promised.
He had so little power, probably was gutted with the whole thing
>>
>>730143037

He's a trade union man. Thats not the way forward. He'll never be PM. Time for a new man, young, possibly half ethnic, well educated. FUCK TORY
>>
>>730140637
Fuck me, if the European parliament’s Brexit coordinator has said it's bollox it must be. You fucking idiot...
>>
>>730143158
>wah wah wah wah wah wah
Can't wait till you lose again, shit's going to be fucking platinum
>>
>>730142988
But the whole country just bends over and takes it when policies and taxes shouldn't exist in the first place. People talk about increase on taxes on the radio or the TV like its needed .... but the idea of restructuring and thinking outside this shitty box is just out of the question ?
>>
>>730138103
Do they even exist anymore? i thought paedo griffin was booted out and they bascially became the EDL.

I'll probably vote Tory as A. theyre going to win and B. i can piss off the plebbitors at /r/unitedkingdom
>>
Just keking at all the labour tards getting salty at this
>>
>>730143311
>denial
>>
>>730135614
if the NHS is privatised my dad will die

so labour
>>
>>730138858
none of the morons here have an answer for this

stupid fucks enjoy everything getting shitter and shitter from brexit

we will be poorer and have more of May's friends from Turkey and you are stupid enough to cheer her on doing this
>>
>>730143048
Try RT .... you can wade through what's right and wrong picks up the shit and brings it to the front
>>
>>730143310
>FUCK TORY

You're probably one of those snowflake SJWS who likes to shout FACIST at people a lot aren't you?
>>
>>730143310
>Time for a new man, young, possibly half ethnic
Hope you don't mean Chukka. He's a narcissistic little mummy's boy who can't take it when he gets bested in a debate, he wouldn't last 5 minutes
>>
>>730143925
you're joking
>>
>>730143824
Cons can't privatise the NHS in one term. If we stay EU, your dad's going to die anyway and all his organs are going to be made into curry.
>>
>>730143866
Do you have an answer for this or any of you remoaners.... how. Do. You. Know.
>>
>>730143414
oh shit I just cringed.
I'm not running so I can't lose.
I'm apathetic to the whole thing and unlike you I can see through the bullshit. I'll probably spoil my ballot because they're all fucking repulsive.
Are you one of those retards who uses the pronoun "we" when a team you support wins a game. If you're not an MP then you can't win shit in June you cunt.
>shit's going to be fucking platinum
kek I cringed and laughed, you probably have learning disabilities
>>
>>730135614
statists
>>
>>730144164
If you can't tell what's real and what's propaganda then you shouldn't be watching any news outlet
>>
>>730144206
where do you think all the immigrants needed to do things like fruit picking etc are gonna come from when the EU is cut off?

Who do you think we are going to have to made trade deals with that we currently don't?

More non-EU migration from shit countries like Turkey are coming
>>
>>730144224
tl'dr
Cry more, Patel
>>
>>730144003
you sound like one of those retards who jump to conclusions and label people with blanket terms.
And what's with the caps? Settle down spaz
>>
>>730140884
Did you miss the last year of politics? Article 50s signed, it's happening
>>
>>730144201
>in one term

i dont want it to happen at all you moron

staying in the EU is as relevant as the curry comment
>>
>>730144413
If that's too long for you then you probably have ADD.
White straight male here btw
>>
>>730144377
they have no answer for this other than shouting remoaner and cuck lmao

they think brexit will magically give everyone a ton of money and turn everyone white

Why the fuck do you think I am a leftie because I oppose brexit, I am a Londoner who had previously always voted tories and care about the economy more than anything else, and May is fucking it up big time
>>
>>730144413
also there was no butthurt in there if you read it. The whole system is bullshit don't buy into it
>>
>>730141156
If he's over 18, he has a say. If he has a say then be glad he's trying to gain perspective. I'd much rather have young people get into the process than some stagnant cunt like you
>>
File: Nigel-Farage.png (340KB, 620x342px) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage.png
340KB, 620x342px
>>730144659
>>730144742
>>
>tfw no Marxist drug fueled utopia

Feels bad.
>>
Voted UKIP last election, was a bit of a protest vote as the Tories were the only main/creditable party offering a referendum on us leaving. Luckily the Tories got in with a majority as the county always wanted out. Won't vote for UKIP now as they've gone to shit since Farage left. I think the lib dums will do better than labour as all thebremoaners will vote for them as they think they can stop Brexit. Corbin just hasn't got the balls to be leader of this country. The smart money is on the Tories, that's where my vote is going.
>>
>>730144912
He looks like such a faggot.
>>
>>730144925
>The smart money is on the Tories, that's where my vote is going.

Join the herd, little frog. Do what your told.
>>
>>730144993

He's a known homo. Its never mentioned as he's a company man in all other ways.
>>
>>730144762
>muh participation awards
t. millenarchist
>>
>>730144762
you have no idea what you're talking about. Good thing he's trying to gain perspective, he fucking needs it.
How am I stagnant exactly?
>>
>>730144377
Again I ask how the fuck do you know exactly how it will pan out ? You still have to conform to minimum wage, there will still be backhanded illegal workers, any number of countries, why can't we strike deals with other countries the way things are going don't you think other countries will go for independence, or form a different entity when the dust settles.... I don't know but don't just have a narrow mind, literally neither side knows how either situation would pan out .... but the important thing is be positive, stop being a fucking fanny and embrace what's coming who knows what our stance on immigration will be it's illegal immigrants people are worried about legal immigration is positive (there is a shady side to this which needs to be addressed of course but there's shady elements to lots of operations)
>>
Anyone care to give an American a tl;dr summary of Theresa May's background?
>>
>>730143824
Labour don't exactly have a good record on the NHS.

The PFI contracts they signed were a disaster.
>>
>>730145093
Is this true? Unironically?
>>
>>730144912
I bet he smells of pipe tobacco and knob
>>
>>730138883
Yes goy, we'd rather have stinky pakis who have mass rape gangs than those evil white people!
How progressive!
>>
>>730144993
If everybody judged books by their covers like you there wouldn't be any shitskins to cry over.
>>
>>730145019
The winning herd.
>>
>>730145099
interesting perception there, glad to have you on board
>>
>>730145164
nah fuck you and your retarded friends

you can keep this shitty country and watch it have a mosque on every street corner while anyone smart moves away

I've got my Irish passport and am making arrangements to leave as soon as I can get a good job somewhere like Berlin
>>
>>730145173
as opposed to an actual attempt at privatisation?

what are you even talking about why would i ever pursue that

why would anyone without a vested interest in that vote tory?! the NHS is what makes this country what it is.
>>
>>730145165
Grammar school, AKA intelligent working class.
>>
>>730145173
implying the tories have a better one?
>>
>>730135614
I actually like Corbyn, though I can't stand the Labour party. So I'm voting Labour
>>
>>730145165
>pretty religious for a UK politician (not in NI)
>pretends to be very right wing
>actually she loves pakis
>when she was in charge of immigration it nearly doubled
>despite her pledging to bring it down
>became PM by sheer luck and lots of political backtabbing
>>
>>730145201

Purely anecdotal but I trust the source.
>>
>>730145366
popularity isn't a good measure of quality. People are thick
>>
>>730137960
This is the correct answer
>>
>>730145366

Thats it lads.Once more into the breach ! Queen and country !
>>
>>730145615
Paul Nuttall is fuckin dead m8. He lied about the Hillsboroughcast and will lose like 5% and it'll be another wasted vote. If there's any chance the Lib Dems/Labour can get in, vote Tory.
>>
>>730145706
*hillsboroughcaust
>>
>>730145390
Thank you for your sarcasm. Have to admit that Millenarchist ™ was pretty good though, eh?
>>
>>730136375
You know we had a vote to change the voting system to what you wanted yet nobody turned up? That's why fuck all happens in this shithole we call Great Britain.
>>
>>730145560
Honestly I'd respect her a bit if she actually made it to pm through her own political backstabbing, but she basically just blindly stumbled through everyone else's and won by virtue of being the only one left
>>
>>730145560

If you met her at a swingers party in Marbella and you'd had a bottle of prosecco, bit of china white, you'd give her a go.
>>
SNP
>>
I live in a labour stronghold and I'm a member of labour but hate the cunt Corbyn, so I'm tempted to spoil my ballot
>>
>>730135614
Most of them are obviously voting for CON, considering they just hit the 50% mark in the polls.
>>
>>730145946

feces?
>>
>>730145104
By trying to weigh your political insight above his because you have reference points. Political parties are inconsistent besides the fact they seek to serve themselves. Instead of trying to put someone down for being young, how about you share your view
>>
>>730145946
Vote Cons, I know it hurts but once the Brexit debate is over Labour will be forced to get it's arse in gear
>>
>>730135614
Cross in circle maybe?
>>
>>730145865
I was born in 99 so HA
>>
I'll be voting SNP. Feels real fukken good to be able to vote for a party thats actually halfway fucking competent.
>>
>>730146213
My man
>>
>>730146043
Nah just make it in an invalid vote. Still counted but goes to no party

>>730146136
13,000+ votes difference in 2015 so unlikely it'll go Tory. We really should've either voted in Burnham or David Miliband. But hopefully, after we get destroyed, we work out that Corbyn doesn't work
>>
File: e4fe3f8cf3d4d2a899456eea4fc08d79.jpg (700KB, 1182x1282px) Image search: [Google]
e4fe3f8cf3d4d2a899456eea4fc08d79.jpg
700KB, 1182x1282px
>>730146213
lol.
Scottish delusion, everybody.
>>
>>730145165
>born in quaint village
>minister's daughter
>relatively public primary (elementary) education
>Read geography at Oxford (they're all Oxbridge cunts)
>worked for teh Bank of England
>became an MP in '97
>Home sectary until recently bla bla
>>
Why the fuck would you vote the u-turn lying shitcunt fuckin Tory's,they blatantly lie but yet the retard supporters are so fucking dumb they think they're amazing because the want to leave the EU with zero idea as to what it'll do to the economy ect..they don't know,the supporters don't know,it's racist fucking idiots going...oh yeah engerland can do it on our own,even though the majority of EU countries are going to veto UK.."and when I say UK,I mean ENGLAND" ..veto any sort of UTurn and deal,fuckin retards have no idea
>>
>>730146603
All politicians lie
>>
>>730146603
Yeah... Tories are definitely the dull ones, not someone who writes a giant fucking blog post ranting about something on a mongolian thread weaving forum that doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>730145173
A good example case is the Labour MPs in Wales. The Welsh NHS is doing good, free prescriptions, junior doctors have no issues and there were no strikes.
>>
>>730143824
Privatising it along the German lines would be the best thing ever. Healthcare for all with no waiting lists and the better off paying slightly more.

But soon as you say insurance Brits run around crying the end is nigh.
>>
>>730146791
Are you having a laugh?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-38670356
>>
>>730146073
Errr fucking yeah, politics isn't about how you feel it's like studying history you need reference points. If you don't you're ignorant.
And you're being too general, I was calling him ignorant in relation to his knowledge of Tony Blair. And in this context if you don't have knowledge of at least his third term (ending in 2007) then you're way to young to be in this discussion
>>
>>730146791
Can you get chlamydia from fucking livestock?
>>
>>730146750
Congratulations on being fucking dull,Fanny's like you let our government ruin our country..well played
>>
>>730146603
When even racist idiots catch on to the truth you know your utopian ideology is fucked, commie
>>
>>730145444
>the NHS is what makes this country what it is.
Please tell me you're joking
>>
>>730146951
You write like an uneducated Paki. Fuck off to Scotland where they love mudbloods or something please.
>>
Conservatives cant lose either way -

If they win (which they will) Theresa is legitimised as prime minister and gets to implement all of her heaviest policies on immigration etc.

If she loses and labour somehow gets in - she still wins because she no longer has to deal, or be blamed for, the Brexit fiasco.
>>
>>730146603
Yea but the problem here is, who do we want in charge of the Uk as we leave the EU. Cause the only real other party than the tories with a chance is Labour and I dont think Comrade Corbyn is the guy to do this at this moment. he probably just gonna agree to what ever the Eu wants.
>>
>>730146791
it is pretty fucking great

i phone in the morning, get an appointment, go to the pharmacist on the way home.

>>730146947
>better dismiss the objective facts with racism

an embodiment of brexit, no?

>>730147076
great addition

brb going to the aneurin bevan
>>
>>730139337
Pretty much the same points here.

I live in Brighton and will be voting Conservatives but I know I'm in the minority as the autistic hippies will vote Green Party in again.
>>
>>730146443
How awful. The ones in charge should clearly be sacked.
>>
>>730146443
Thats because we subsidize the rest of the UK, Percy.
>>
>>730147079
You write like an uneducated fucking Tory loving ballsack,go hang yourself so we get a worthwhile vote
>>
>>730146474

> no kids
> likes a drink
>>
File: 1333108535498.png (199KB, 438x638px) Image search: [Google]
1333108535498.png
199KB, 438x638px
>>730135614
Got dual citizenships, I'll register to vote and come over. Voting for May.
>>
>>730147313
>I live in Brighton
Hope they never catch on you're a straight white male. Keks blessings, anon.
>>
>>730136375
>voted UKIP
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>Working class people
>Voting Tory

100% autism
>>
File: h1FMWTP.png (390KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
h1FMWTP.png
390KB, 640x1136px
Conservative.
I would never vote Labour, but they are just a mess.
All of the other parties don't have a hope in hell.
>>
>>730146213
>Feels good to vote for a one trick pony.

The SNP's only policy is independence from the UK and being cucked by Brussels, sorry, Germany.
Independence? Don't make me fucking laugh...
>>
File: unnamed-3.png (171KB, 1180x1278px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-3.png
171KB, 1180x1278px
>>730147403
Holy fuck I didn't think you'd actually try to counter my assertion that you were delusional with more delusion.
>>
>>730137861
You do realise that voting for a Labour MP, and other people doing that in such numbers to give Labour a Commons majority, makes Corbyn PM?
>>
Why does nobody talk about everyone's net worth dropping by about 20% last June? I'm glad I had left over bitcoins, euros, dollars etc.
>>
>>730146213
Haha, the SNP don't give a fuck about Scotland. Just bowing down to the EU. Fuck them.
>>
>>730147882
>Why does nobody talk about everyone's net worth dropping by about 20% last June?

Because... it didn't?
Unless you buy everything in dollars, it didn't drop.
>>
>>730147726

> Poor
> Vote Republican

People vote how they are told.
First medium was radio, then the tv and now the internet.
>>
Reference points are almost entirely redundant unless you're a journalist or politician. The fact that nobody even blinked an eye at the fact May repeatedly insisted she wouldn't hold a snap election shows that. These are the times of instant gratification. When do voters gain leverage from citing past occurrences?
If he was 18 then he would've been 8 when Blair left office, still old enough to vote and I'm guessing all the 8 year olds who were balls deep in Blair's government are on /pol/
>>
>>730135614
Corbyn
>>730136090
kek
>>
>>730147839
You do know who controls the amount of money that goes to the Scottish budget don't you?
>>
>>730135614
The Tories are the only ones capable of running this shit show.
>>
File: 1491785380133.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1491785380133.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>730148074
>Corbyn
>>
>>730147882
Because we're so used to being poor under the EU?
>>
>>730147878
May has a policy on hold which directly attacks /b/ and you guys are complaining about introverts?
>>
>>730148099
>England gives Scotland more money per head than anyone else in the UK
>still 5x higher deficit
>The scotcuck somehow interprets this as Scotland subsidising everyone else

You see? Scottish delusion!
>>
>>730147274
>Racism
>>
>>730148044
>>730146930

My bad
>>
Why would I waste my time voting for a corrupt set of lying thieving bastards that are nearly as bad as them stupid American cunts. When will you realise it doesn't matter who we vote they all Do as they're told by corporations. Who gives a fuck who wins its always the same old same old. Can anyone tell me one single good reason to actually believe anything they say as I'm an oldfag I've seen one set of lying cunts replaced by another all they do is benefit themselves so I do stuff what benefits me. Why would any government place their country in billions of debt for decades to save banks who've raped their countries of cash and wealth to set them up to do it all over again. Give me one good reason to do that.
>>
>>730147839
The Scottish economy is so interconnected with the UK, it is difficult to separate Scottish spending from the UK's. It is of course a lot easier to separate expenditure.
>>
>>730147802
> The SNP only have independance
lul
Try and drink less kool aid m8, cuz given how popular the SNP is Scotland would already be independant if that were true.
>>
>>730148191
it doesnt bother me but what would you call it?

prejudice?

regardless, its not relevant.
>>
>>730147683
you have to live here to register, otherwise its fraud
>>
>>730148135
Her policy doesn't threaten /b/. If it did, spying on peados is less important than having a functioning economy.
>>
>>730148409
You can't fucking read dude....
>>
This thread demonstrates why the Tories will win (again). Because the nation is divided. Lib Dems. UKIP. Labour. SNP. BNP. Greens. Too much fragmentation and too many parties after power rather than fixing the country. Labour 'might' be good at saving the NHS and social services but at the expense of the economy and putting up with shitstains. Tories don't give a shit as long as the economy is recovering which during Brexit will also be shit for a long time after. Every other party is irrelevant and takes votes away from the other two parties. But not enough to overthrow the Tories.

Without proportional representation the system will always be biased to a two party system anyhow.
>>
File: 6bbc7a41ead4a1f9fa099b5576a9602f.png (811KB, 745x1518px) Image search: [Google]
6bbc7a41ead4a1f9fa099b5576a9602f.png
811KB, 745x1518px
>>730148409
You're right, their next best policy is fucking over education!
>>
>>730147917
>Scottish Nationalists don't care about Scotland
???
>>
>>730148641
Proportional representation is designed to create division. What you just said is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>730147964
Most things are imported, hardware prices are way up, every supermarket is trying to not be the first one to raise prices for PR reasons. I'm going to be spending around the world. I know most people in the UK go abroad at least once a year, most white collar workers go 3 times. Money would be useless if you were stuck in a gloomy village eating potatoes.
>>
>>730147693
>Straight
>White
>Male
>Voting Conservative
>Living In Brighton
>Home Owner

There's probably only a few of us...
>>
>>730148666
Hail
>>
>>730148641
this doesnt exactly mean that i would vote tory over labour though

it just means i wouldnt vote for a third party
>>
>>730148508
I think I'm still registered at my father's address, not sure.
>>
File: storyteller.jpg (124KB, 430x480px) Image search: [Google]
storyteller.jpg
124KB, 430x480px
Brexit isnt about racism - the faster you nerds realise that the better.

Its about tribalism. What it is to be British. All tribes practice this type of protectionism.

Your people are a certain colour, speak a certain language, are educated to a certain degree, and abide by similar religious and social conventions -
When someone arrives who does not fit into this mould we you find it hard to accept. The fear is not irrational, and therefore it isnt a phobia, the fear is very rational - and based on preceding events. People are worried by Muslims because we see them explode every day. People are worried by black people because they commit crime more frequently than whites etc, etc...

But this type of thing is not unusual around the world.
In japan there are large movements keen to remove western influence.
In the middle east western culture is condemned.
In south africa white people were entirely ejected from the country for not the same as the locals in any way - and its true, they werent. White people have no right to take over large areas of south africa, or force their culture on the middle east, or east asia.

BUT those places have no right to force theirs on us either - and yet we let them because of some attachment to a weak Christian morality which says we should. Slave morality which forgives all and welcomes all. its madness, and humans are programmed to exploit such a weakness.
>>
>>730148744
>Wanting independence =/= caring about your country.
>>
It doesn't matter. The guy on the bottom right is going to make sure he gets his way.
>>
>>730148864
>>
>>730148746
>One shitty little area with minority interests has as many bargaining seats as a larger area with more pressing needs.

OK
>>
>>730149088
I voted Brexit, just so you know.
>>
i'm waiting for the manifestos but will most likely vote labour even though it's a guaranteed win for the tories again. won't even be pissed off this time because it's clearly a one horse race
>>
>>730148746
no, PR creates compromise. If the UK used the British created form of PR used in Australia and Ireland the Tories and UKIP would have a majority between them. UKIP could then force May to get serious about fixing immigration.
>>
>>730135968
me too fam
>>
>>730148816
Europeans share common values, similar level of education. They don't speak the same language, but neither does a Glaswegian. Our tribes are our streets, maybe our regions. You like the people in your town and dislike the people in the next town over. Maybe you have no "town" concept, as Londoners have, and it becomes a region issue of general association at the expense of other regions. The division is there by towns, cities and regions. By "countries" (England and Wales, Scotland and the IRA).

The idea that we are too tribal to be integrated into a single economic market, where silk from Mongolia is charged at a single tariff, is a bit daft when you consider that we live side by side with people that until the Good Friday Agreement were blowing the rest of us up.
>>
>>730135614
Labour.

I have hopes for JC.
>>
I'm voting for Jeremy Corbyn.
>>
>>730148522
Of course, how could I forget "muh sovrinty" from the EU. An arguement that even the tories have admitted was bs.

Its a funny line of thought that the SNP taking the stance that the majority of scottish people voted for is somehow a bad thing though.
>>
>>730148409
Scotland had their 'once in a lifetime' vote and voted to stay in the UK. The UK as a WHOLE voted to leave the EU. Fucking cry babies need to get over the fact that they lost.
>>
>>730149196
I voted Brexit too but I am voting Labour because of self interests (NHS and social care).
>>
File: gives me wood.jpg (46KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
gives me wood.jpg
46KB, 625x417px
Vote MILF
>>
>>730149212
Compromise is division, my friend. You need a single voice or you simply don't get things done. You can compare it with newer and smaller democracies -- Ireland and Australia -- but you're talking about voting areas of maybe 100,000 people. Because 5% of those people want to see Nick Griffin demanding terms from May that system of single vision should be compromised? The UK is too large to have fractional parties represented through PR.

A presidential/executive election would solve the issue, not PR.
>>
>>730149394
pls dont sexualize my cousin
>>
>>730149349
And the SNP were voted into power on a manifesto that explicity outlined that they would call another indyref should the exact circumstances of brexit occur. They did, and here we are. Fucking crybabies need to get over it.
>>
>>730149090
Name the area.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.