[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a darknet drug dealer anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: abbatgh.gif (546KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
abbatgh.gif
546KB, 500x349px
Ask a darknet drug dealer anything
>>
How much do you sell drugs for? Like adderall, weed or cocaine.
>>
What do you do for stealth? When I sold drugs online for a few months we put shrooms in little dollar store toy trains and made the package look like a kids birthday present. Only had one shipment that maybe got intercepted.

Made about 10k in a month but we had to quit my partner got spooked.

Was top seller on agora and another site after our first week!
>>
>>730057934
dankweb
>>
>>730059929
Details
Mycologist stuck is a small shitty town here. How does the stealth work etc.
What are the prices like?
I had a guy that would buy 5 lb at a time but he dropped off the face of the earth about a year ago and now I'm fucking broke
>>
is there anywhere you can spend all those bitcoins you get?
>>
>>730057934
how do you convert your bitcoin to cash?
>>
>>730057934
Do you produce product yourself or just repackage and distribute?
>>
Jesus OP Ian slow as fuck so I can answer I am the guy who sold shrooms from above.

We had a guy who was a bitcoin miner who would buy our Bitcoin for cash. We paid dearly for this though like 20%

Our mushrooms were grown by a third party and we vacuumed sealed them ourselves. We shipped them priority express USPS in boxes the usual boxes the post office provides but made them look like kids birthday presents. We also paid for tracking.
>>
>>730062445
i think op left after posting his b8.
>>
How can I go about buying shrooms on the dark web and how much would it cost about for enough to have two people trip once?
>>
>>730057934
What is your email address and website uniform resource locator?
>>
>>730057934
did you cut yourself on your own edges?
>>
>>730063021
Setup TOR and find the link to whatever site is up right now. You will need Bitcoin and I would prob buy about a 1/4oz for two people so maybe $50
>>
>>730063167
Really $50 for a quarter ounce?
>>
How do you package "organic" drugs like weed or shrooms? Seems risky, something like LSD or pills would be a lot easier to hide.
>>
>>730063303
Pretty standard price, dark net or not
>>
>>730057934
Like sabaton?
>>
>>730063303
When we sold we had it about $5gram but we undercut all the other listings which is why we shot to the top of the market vendors. Shrooms are $30-50 an 1/8 on the street so it will be around that or less.
>>
>>730063492
Bro shrooms are like $20-25 for an 8th, where you from? You can grow them in your own house. Sounds like you're getting taxed.
>>
>>730063333
As I said above we vacuum sealed the shrooms and put them inside these little toy trains and the package was disguised. Any drug is gonna get found if they search the package even pills.

We bought coke a few times that came in a bachelor party invitation it was hidden in the lining of the card.
>>
>>730063167
nga nsa owns all exit nodes

dis some system32 shit

hidden services have long been exploited

why do you think that defcon shit never went down?

the FBI hasn't released how they exploited the hidden service. They let those pedo fucks go rather than giving up their methodology
>>
>>730063685
Meant to put 1/4 sorry.
>>
>>730057934
What's the best market right now?

I made my last purchase off evo right before verto and Kimble r.u.n.n.o.f.t.
>>
>>730063847
I agree that shit is well covered by law enforcement. We sold online in 2014 so it wasn't quite as exposed. The anon asked and I told him the answer.

I wouldn't sell on there in 2017. That ship has sailed. We just needed money and 10k in 4 weeks with honestly two hours a day work was worth it.
>>
>>730064275
based
>>
>>730064168
Can't help with current website. Haven't been on darkweb since we closed shop in 2014. OP left so I am here just answering for those that want to know what it is like to be a vendor
>>
Got any Heroin?
>>
File: 1356648068581.jpg (148KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1356648068581.jpg
148KB, 480x360px
>>730064168
alphabay or hansa. hansa is more secure. alpha has more choice.
>>
I use dream market pretty regularly with good success
>>
I got 8 points of tar, would I be better off moving it via dark web or risk dealing with junkies on the street? And which is more profitable? No intention of using it, if I can't move it in the next couple months it's going down the toilet or I'll throw it at some lucky fiend.
>>
>>730064830
unlikely to move it quickly on the darkweb unless you sell it for really cheap. people are careful about purity on the darkweb and reliability, it's the main point, not dealing with an unknown reliability vendor.
>>
>>730064439
what's the best way to find shrooms/acid on the street?
found one guy on yik yak but he wants to charge $15 a tab and said it's "white on white". never bought psychedelics before and I don't wanna get sold a piece of paper
>>
what do you do with the money you make?

how do you deal with taxes?

how are you sure your zeta suppliers won't kill you someday?
>>
>>730065237
Shit I couldn't even tell you just like finding a girlfriend it just happens as your group of friends expands.
>>
>>730063847
>They let those pedo fucks go rather than giving up their methodology
citation needed
>>
>>730065335
We spent the money we made and didn't pay taxes since it was fucking laundered Bitcoin drug money. I am not sure what zeta is but our supplier fucking loved us.
>>
>>730065237
Shrooms are pretty easy to find, just ask enough weed "dealers" and you'll eventually find them. Unfortunately acid is pretty hard to get, maybe get a couple tabs to start, test them and if they're good buy in bulk. Bulk usually = discounts.
>>
>>730065633
any way to tell if the tabs are legit by look/taste
>>
>>730065778
the old saying is the best one so far: if it's bitter it's a spitter

tl;dr: if it tastes anything, or tastes metallic, it ain't lsd

Most likely some NBOME
>>
>>730065451
From what I understand, That is how it went down. Correct me if I'm wrong, But it was reported on various outlets, that the judge declared a mistrial, due to the FBI's unwillingness to divulge their methods in exploiting the playpen hidden service. Initially, prior to the hidden service ultimately being hosted on Langley's network, acting as a honey pot.
>>
>>730065973
So it's indistinguishable from a piece of paper but has tasteless chemicals injected deep into it
>>
>>730066203
Pretty much. Not exactly injected into it, it should be blotter paper, it absorbs a lot. LSD shouldn't taste like anything. Unfortunately if tastes bitter, it's too late because it's most likely already absorbed. Spit it out though, still. RC psychs are fucked.
>>
>>730066203
Dude it is legit impossible to find LSD nowadays. People don't want the hassle of manufacturing it. Maybe at a huge rave or something but other drugs are too popular.

Some acid ripped through my tiny Minnesota town in the 90s and holy fuck that shit would make you trip for two days! Haven't seen it since really.
>>
tried weed and didn't like it, blow is way too expensive for such a short ass trip. Somebody hmu with acid and I'll make it worth your while
>>
>>730066203
>>730066632
NBOME has to be absorbed for about 10 minutes so spitting it out is fine it also isnt absorbed in the stomach so if you swallow your tab, LSD or NBOME you will be fine, as the LSD will work but NBOME won't be absorbed afaik
>>
>>730065451

It's true dumbass. They always do this. They could stop every crime ring if they wanted but they would have to reveal all their surveillance tools and using satellites to spy on citizens.
>>
>>730065566

He's fib. Don't answer questions like that.
>>
>>730067152
$40/tab
>>
>>730068277
Jew
>>
>>730068277
eat bleach tabs
>>
>>730068548
No one here is going to sell you shit you fucking dumbass narc.
>>
>>730068916
No one sells a tab for 40 is what I meant, im not even the other guy retard
>>
>>730069116
You said you'd make it worth my while bitch. Not wasting my time giving shit to a scrub like you unless you're paying tax. Go fuck yourself
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.