[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that everyone who thinks marijuana should be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: 1456500464940s.jpg (6KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
1456500464940s.jpg
6KB, 217x232px
Just a reminder that everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized is a stoner. No exceptions.
>>
But what if I am a stoner and I don't want it's legalized because I hate the government and don't want to pay more taxes?
>>
>>729996782
that's a reminder not everyone who doesn't isn't a stoner
>>
>>729996782
>better quality
>not grown by a bunch of neckbeards
>actully taste better
>better price
>no risk of going to jail or get fined for a fucking plant

there you go
>>
>>729997076
You forgot something important
>The same cancerous pesticide as tobacco
>>
>>729997560
>implying people give a fuck
>>
>>729996244

I want it legalized and I don't even smoke.
>>
>>729997977

Yeah, I don't believe that.
>>
>>729996244
You posted that on 4:20 kek. I am a stoner and i do want it legalised. But that's not an argument against legalisation, economically it makes too much sense to legalise. Its gotta happen the sooner the better.
>>
>>729996244
And a person who regularly drinks a beer or wanted the legalization of alcohol is an alcoholic.
>>
dudeweedlmao
>>
>>729997977
hey me too
>>
>>729996244
Why do you keep making this thread. Weed is still going to have the best safe/high ratio. Fuck you. You're probably one of those people that sees nothing wrong with the pain pill epidemic. Yeah I'm triggered.
>>
>>729996244
How many times are you going to post the same thread?
>>
>>729999568
>Weed is still going to have the best safe/high ratio.

And it's still going to have ZERO legalization support from people who don't smoke it.
>>
>>730000063
More than 50% of America wants it lega boththe left and right. You think they all smoke??
>>
>>730000456

Yes, I do.

Americans are all a bunch of lazy potheads who care more about cheap entertainment and thrills than they do about important issues.
>>
File: IMG_0257.gif (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0257.gif
20KB, 300x300px
>>
>>730000631
This isn't an important issue? Bunch of tax money wasted and people's lives ruined by prison, for no good reason.

What are the import issues to you?
>>
>>730000673
I know he's trolling but ima still argue with this nigga
>>
>>730000794
>Bunch of tax money wasted and people's lives ruined by prison, for no good reason.

I honestly don't give a shit, you stoner.
>>
>>730000951
Your probably trolling. But if you truly want weed to be illegal you're advocating for an inefficient system and big government bureaucracy.
>>
>>730000951
Whats the point of arguing with, youve made ur mind up already. Stop feeding this dickhead. I dont smoke but can get behind what the last guy said about the justice system and its jails.
>>
Isn't a stoner supposed to be smoking weed? Nice bait tho.
>>
>>729996244
That's weird because I am a stoner and my brother is a puss and not a stoner but he voted for cannabis to be legalized in CA and now it is. Maybe you're JUST an idiot op
>>
>>729996244
friendly reminder that if you're anti-pot, you're a niggerloving cuck. if we're dropping facts make sure you get both sides of it.
>>
>>730001264
And what are you advocating for? A communist dystopia full of drugs and degeneracy.
>>
>>730000631
>implying all people who smoke are lazy degenerates
you had a sheltered childhood, say hi to your Christian parents for me
>>
>>730001705

You sound like a Jewish, atheist, commie bolshevik.
>>
>>729996244
Peanut brain detected.

= /thread
>>
>>730001768
shalom comrade.
>>
just a reminder that op is a faggot and there's no reason being a stoner should have negative implications
>>
>>730001690
Kek. I want social and economic freedom. I ain't no commie. People should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want ao long as they don't harm anyone else or force their way of life on others.

The main argument for legalisation is all the money people will make when ita legal. Keeping it ilegal is simply anti capitalist my friend.
>>
>>730002041

Says the stoner trying to defend his addictions.
>>
>>730002041
/thread.
>>
>>729996244
just like how everyone that wanted alcohol legal again during prohibition was an alcoholic
>>
>>730002106
>he doesn't know marijuana isn't physically addictive
>he's implying things again
wew keep it up
>>
>>730002226
/thread
>>
Why not, instead of federally LEGALIZING we start federally DECRIMINALIZING, solves all the problems.
>>
>>730002079
>I want social and economic freedom.

Which will invariably cause society to become a decadent wasteland ruled by greedy capitalists and SJW think tanks.
>>
OP is a all knowing god everything he says is right in short a faggot
>>
You stoners are just mad because us non-users don't want your stupid drugs legalized.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 262x193px)
images (5).jpg
8KB, 262x193px
>>730001288
>>729997977
>>729996244
Nice trips
>>
>>730002435
SJWs hate freedom they would be long gone if i was in power. If we restrict things we will regress, the most backwards and retarded society's have strict rules and laws. Freedom is one of man's highest virtues it's what pushes things forwards. To be against it is to be for retardation and dumb ideology.

But your b8ing and probably don't believe a thing your saying..
>>
>>730002555
We're mad because you make crude assumptions about all of us, refuse to be educated about the thing you oppose, and dismiss all of us when we try to discuss anything
>>
>>729996244
Maybe 98% stoner 2% people who actually think it's a medicine. I think it's part of the reason it's taking so long to legalize. Even if it should be legal having people who don't exactly have a good rep supporting it as the majority hurts the chances because now it's looked on as just a play thing.
>>
I don't smoke and I think it should be legal and we should adopt a drug policy similar to Portugal.
>>
>>729996244
>implying that alcohol isn't worse with more health negatives
>>
>>730003095

I didn't even mention alcohol, you retard. This thread is about weed and how only stoners support it being legal.
>>
>>729996244

so lol
>>
>>730003497
I know lots of people that want it legal that don't smoke. Think about the money it could generate. Colorado has already made over a billion in sales and 200 million in tax revenue. Not to mention less money going to trials, less people in jail, etc
>>
>>730003714
>Colorado has already made over a billion in sales and 200 million in tax revenue.

But how is their standard of living? If everyone in that state is stoned, it will eventually become some wasteland like an African country.
>>
I stopped getting colds since I've used a lot of THC. Never smoke joints, just dab.
>>
>>730003914

do you actually think that getting stoned makes you that messed up? jesus man, what stereotypical bullshit did your parents give you as a suppository when you were a child
>>
>>730003914

Dude I've being to parts of Africa and South Africa and weed is not their problem at all.

Have you ever smoked green at all?
>>
>>729996244
>be me
>never smoked or took anything
>i am for the total legalization because prohibition is the worse thing to do with something like that
>legal = more money
>legal = less cancerous shit mixed with the drugs
>legal = [insert whatever here]
>>
>>729996244
>anyone who thinks it should be legal
It already is here, and many other places. Get out from under a rock old man.
>>
>>730000000
>>
>>730002555
You really are a MASSIVE FAGGOT. Now do us all a favor faggot and go fall face first on a giant nigger dick.
>>
>>730005126
>butthurt
>>
>>729996244
I haven't smoked marijuana in over a decade but I've seen its medicinal wonders first hand and I support legalization and decriminalization.
>>
>>729996244
*OP states the obvious but doesn't give a clue as to what OP stance is*
>>
>>729996244
Not a stoner, family member had cancer and used weed. Literally saved his fucking life.

Not gonna lie, I smoked once (I think we all do in high school) and it did nothing for me. Haven't smoked since.
>>
>>729996244
Hmm. A bit more subtle than the last time you posted this thread.
>>
>>729996244
I'd rather be a stoner than a faggot OP.
>>
>>730005310

bwahaha butthurt??? Not at all, I just feel sorry for babydick homos like you that want to criticize what others do. Lemme guess, along with literally everyone else, all the "cool" stoner kids in school were mean to you werent they you fat fucking waste of flesh.
>>
>>729996244
nice b8
>>
>>729996244
I don't smoke and I think it needs to be legalized. Straw man argument.
>>
>>730005769
A lot of people experience this the first two out three times. For me third time was the charm, unfortunately I hit it waaay to hard in an attempt to finally get an effect and a few minutes later I was so high I briefly forgot how to stand up, and sat in my chair five feet from a bottle of water with my mouth as dry as the Sahara. Tying to figure out how to get up and get it without anyone else in the room (whom Id just smoked with) noticing how high I was. This went on for what felt like four hours, but was most likely about five minutes. Eventually I remembered how to stand, grabbed my water and some pizza and everything was OK.
>>
>>729996244
>everybody who drinks is an alcoholic
>>
>>730002578
no trips at all faggot
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.