[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is up drinking alone? Talk to a /b/ro

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: 14925936943141835621730.jpg (580KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
14925936943141835621730.jpg
580KB, 2576x1932px
Who else is up drinking alone?

Talk to a /b/ro
>>
I haven't been on /b/ in ages because it seemed as if my life and social standing has been fulfilling for the most part as of lately, but everything is temporary. And no one can empathize my depravity and self loathing quite like you guys. I just need interaction. Let me know you're there.
>>
But I'm okay with no response. Even if one of you were up and drinking alone, i understand that spotlighting your crutch against depression would only make you more aware of your suffering. Don't feel as if you need to post just because the criteria is fitting. I come to eject my true feelings - whether anyone acknowledges or not - in a comfortable space where I know that like-minded individuals reside. We all are in pain. We need ventilation, but feedback is a luxury. I only hope someone can relate.
>>
26 drinking vodka. I feel you.
>>
I love you guys. No matter how misunderstood or immature or unfeeling. Know that my love for you is unconditional and sincere.

>inb4 OP is a faggot
>>
File: Picture 39.jpg (48KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 39.jpg
48KB, 1200x675px
>>729734995
It's empty now, like my soul
>>
>>729734995
2017, still "deployed", still drinking alone
Afghanistan will never leave my mind and I am glad
>>
>>729736654
24 here, whatever gets the job done. What's the reason, bored or no friends?
>>
>>729736948
above poster; just because. Because that thrill will never be in my life and I am sorrowful for it. All I live for is to be at the end of my rope again, to feel it all. I love my wife and my son, but god would I love to be completely and utterly fucked again.
>>
>>729736799
The warm sting of the booze should help fill the void where the soul once was
>>729736860
Memories only matter how you interpret them. Either recoil in the horrors of war, or reflect on the bond of true brotherhood. Those are just the extremes, take what you need, /b/ro.
>>
Hey dudes. Just got a promortiin and big raise drinking tequila. Reason for drinkong alone is a cheating girlfriend and a crushed spirit
>>
Just now sobering up but damn. Nothing helps, friend zoned by my best/only friend. Her smile is the first thing I see when I wake up. Dwelling only to start to spill my spaghetti and then I have to stop short to salvage the friendship. Fuck life man.
>>
>>729737216
Brotherhood is most of what kept me going; I had told my wife that I wanted to die at the time. I worth it my man? war is extreme, now matter what time period. I want the glory; I just want it to be worth it, just once. I want that thrill of the kill again, to know that I am making a difference. If my leadership knew how I felt, they'd probably send me to mental health. Good God the thrill of hunting man, whether by ground or by air. Nothing like it. Nothing like feeling you are the most important thing in the world at the time. Nothing but you and the men you are defending. What a trip my boy. 19 year olds were not meant to experience these things years back.
>>
File: sanity juice.jpg (40KB, 171x572px) Image search: [Google]
sanity juice.jpg
40KB, 171x572px
>>729734995
yo
>>
>>729737216
It fills it for a bit, but this bit is always too short.
Then you wake up, and everything is still the same.
I have a gf, I'm still here only beacause of her but she's noticed I'm drifting away more and more.
>>
>>729737434
British?
>>
>>729737240
>>729737240
Mil bro here, She's not worth it. Time to find a prettier girl that's actually worth it.
>>729737247
Find the girl that is interested in you, not the other way around, friend.
>>
>>729737527
American
>>
>>729737088
We all wish that being young and dumb will never end, but having a child and a woman loves you, it sounds like you have purpose. You will eventually cash in on your fulfillment, and you'll know when it happens. It may not be soon, but investing a part of yourself into something you love can never go wrong.
>>
>>729737661
Thanks for the input man. Even if I do exactly as you have stated, I fear the need may never wane.
>>
>>729737582
Thats whats hard. After my divorce taking care a a baby that wasnt mine and a hard working woman by my side i thought evefuthinv was perfect. But noe the fact that my hard work has finally paid off just doessnt seem as enjoyable. Now im getting wasted out of hate not pleasure.
>>
>>729737804
I feel you brother. It's not the result but the journey I'm afraid. Maybe that's what I'm getting at. But I'll be damned if I don't catch it again. Especially the way world politics are going. Just one good fight.
>>
File: images.png (13KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
13KB, 350x420px
>>729734995
>alone
>nothing to drink
>>
>>729737504
Military bro here; you need to talk to her about everything you're going through. If she stays, she's a keeper; if she leaves she's not worth it man.
>>
>>729737916
that's not the way brother
>>
>>729737889
Idk man maybe im tired of the journey. I just wanna be at peace now.
>>
>Be 29
>Have severe anxiety/hypochondria
I can't even walk straight if I'm sober. I have no idea why or wtf started it, it came out of nowhere one day a few years ago. It's hard to look people in the eye or even function. I just want it to end. The only way to make it go away is drink.

I live on 2L bottles of Kamchatka. They're $18.50 here.
>>
>>729737240
Dishonesty is always a soul-crusher, but to get a promotion you must be doing something right. Realize that you are the one on top. Maybe that brings her back, maybe that finds the one you desire. Self-confidence is the cure.
>>729737434
And I could only imagine. In the military, you are intentionally reprogrammed to dismiss regular human response and to pour yourself into the mission at hand. I will never know the thrills that you do, nor do I tend to. Humanity is relative to it's surroundings, and I feel that I may be to fragile to take on your burden. But at the same time, i am envious to your bond among your fellow brothers. That's a relationship that I will always ponder to covet.
>>
>>729738124
Unfortunately friend, I think we are one in the same; we shall never be free. Not until we lay still.
>>
>>729738140
>hypo
Holy fuck I hate you fucking autistic morons. You're the assholes that come into the ER and waste precious time by getting blood tests just to find out that you're mentally fucked when real patients could use the attention and tests.

I wish all "muh anxiety" people would die.
>>
>>729738428
please help me...just kidding mega drunk here
>>
>>729738416
Human response is a farce that exists when we have the privilege of peace. We act civil for the time being, but if face with true challenge then we unleash our more base instincts. The bare nature of man surfaces when there are no other options.
>>
PRO TIPS FOR DRUNKS. How to get rid of hiccups.

Method 1:
>Suck in as much air as you can
>Hold your breath and swallow as much as you can
>When you can't swallow any more, suck in even more air until you can't
>Then constantly swallow again until you can't
>After you can't swallow anymore, slowly exhale
>You might have to do this a couple of times to get rid of them and no, I have no idea why this works

Method 2
>Plug your nose, close your mouth and hold your breath after breathing in as much as you can
>Hold it until you can't anymore then slowly exhale

Hiccups gone. Years of experience and drinking too much.
>>
>>729737985
She knows everything and support me as hard as she can, I'm with her for 12 years. She just can't ease the pain. I just hope being able to heal my mind someday, I just hope that.
>>
>>729738846
let her in then, let her share the load of your pain. That is the key, and know that others have pain too. That is the fucked up reality. That is your salvation.
>>
>>729738428
Ahhh. That sucks but im ready. Im just tired at this point. I miss my ex wife. She might have been nuts but she was a fautbful woman. I had the chance to bang her the orher day but i didnt have it in me. No matter hpw bad ir is with me and my girlfriend i just couldnt do it.
>>
>>729738552
Hey asshole. Yes, there are junkies that abuse the emergency room for free pills but anxiety fucking sucks and people who don't have it or deal with it can't understand it.

It's not something you can just get over or stop experiencing. It's like living in a real time hell and the physical symptoms you experience as a result are very real.
>>
>>729738976
Tired of living the same life. But somewhere out there there is life you want to live. Social constraints have no bearing on this. Fuck 'em. Let it be free or die.
>>
>>729734995
>Seagrams
Nice nice
Most fags are plebs about mid self whiskey and go for that faggot shit fireball or that meme brand jack daniels
>>
>>729738655
Your irrelevant post has been acknowledged, now consider yourself helped
>>
>>729739106
Cheap and smooth, Fireball is for buying dumb white girls shots at the bar
>>
>>729739106
Mil bro here; agreed
>>729739176
don't be a dick, he's just deeper into the drink right now than you will be in 20 minutes
>>
>>729739404
Sorry man, it's just harder to weed out sarcasm and satire when you're half a fifth deep. Just want to maintain the general feel of the thread, I'm so glad that everyone has had such contribution
>>
>>729738940
I know too well other have pain.
Fuck didn't plan to type that but well.
I was 18, good grades, futur well planned then my mother was diagnosed with cancer ; brain tumor (I won't discribe the shit this thing does, it wasn't her anymore).
That's when my father pussied out and left us and took another woman. I had to take care of my mother and my 2 younger brothers.
Studying wasn't really an option anymore, my brothers were 14 and 13, basically wild teens you always have to look after for any upcoming retarded thing. That's how I spent my days between hospital seeing my mother and trying to take care of my brothers. Surgery went well but primary tumor wasn't found. Some years later doctors consider her saved. Yeah, lol, no ; 5 years after the brain tumor, lung cancer. The doctors just said something long the lines " okay that may be the primitive tumor but surgery is not an option, only experimental chemo". During all these years my brothers finally fucked up one was dealing drugs, the other stealing money from people, and both from my mother while I was taking care of her all day long. She survived the lung cancer, it was 10 years ago. Last year she had a stroke, she's now in a wheelchair, her left side was already damaged from the brain tumor ; now it's totally fucked up. My brothers left the house I'm now the only one to take care of her and trying to work at the same time from home. But, really, I can't stand that shit naymore.
>>
Jim beam here.
It's one of those nights that's becoming more common where I can't sleep.

GF of 7 years left a few months ago and I'm think I'm taking it harder as time passes. Guess it's just weird to have such an essential part of my life gone.

If it weren't for my sick mom, might have offed myself already.
>>
>>729740024
What is your mom suffering from?
>>
>>729740643

Sick is the wrong word. She had a stroke a few months ago. Can't move her left limbs. Or eat really. Or talk really. I'm not the principle caregiver but I imagine my death would crush her. And since I'm living in the same house now, disappearance would be obvious.
>>
>>729740812
I feel you, I'm >>729740020
You're alone with her too?
>>
File: 20170327_153251-2.jpg (618KB, 2024x2471px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_153251-2.jpg
618KB, 2024x2471px
My blood work....beat this high score newdrinks
>>
>>729741050
Nah. My situation isn't objectively as difficult as yours (why I didn't respond lol feel chumpy for complaining in light of yours).

My dad is the primary caretaker. I was assisting him for a few months when I moved back home.

But depression from my breakup, unemployment, and just the general stress of taking care of a human being which I'm sure you know well is driving me insane.

Wish I had your strength and willpower.
>>
>>729741284
Just be glad to have your dad. If it's difficult for you, try to cheer your dad up he needs it.
Well, you never know, if you wouldn't had your dad you may have been the one to take the lead, never underestimate yourself ,man.
>>
>>729741452
Thanks for the encouragement.

Perhaps.

Optimism and hope in general in myself and others continue to fade though.

Good luck to you anon. May we both stand strong.
>>
>>729741115
Get a hold of yourself man, even if I know it may already be too late
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.