[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I started dating this hippy chick a while back, and now I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

File: trumparoo.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
trumparoo.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
So I started dating this hippy chick a while back, and now I'm going to Bonnaroo. I'm not a dirty fucking hippy so I was hoping some of you subhuman sacks of trash could give me some advice that would make hanging out with a bunch of stinky, edgy kids less terrible.
>>
bumping... come on I know some of you edgy fags want to tell me how great weed is.
>>
>>729657011

I just know you will not have a good time at any festival with that attitude. Those things are life changing though if you just roll with it and quit being a self centered cuck.
>>
>>729657505
I plan on enjoying myself, but tips on how to go about that without losing my mind would be nice.
>>
>>729657780
>>729657780

A lot of people go to these things for the music.. spend a little time there before you make a decision on whether you want to do drugs or not.. Catch the vibes, maaaan. if they are good, take some shrooms/acid/weed... if the vibes are meh stay sober.
>>
>>729657505
IT'S TIME TO GET SCHWIFTY, Morty

Just do everything the drugs will suggest your brain to do, and you'll be full smooth sailing.
It's a festival, you retard.
>>
>>729658409
I've done some psychedelics before and have pretty much universally enjoyed them, with the exception of a few times when not much happened so I will probably hit some up as long as I'm not miserable. What should I bring for like... hygiene?
>>
>>729657011
Well aren't you just a buncle of fucking joy. You really shouldn't even go - you're too preoccupied with bullshit - you'll just ruin it for your girl and everyone around you.
>>
>>729657011
>give me some advice that would make hanging out with a bunch of stinky, edgy kids less terrible.
With that attitude you already sound like an entitled faggot. Take shrooms and smoke weed with those kids and vibe with them. Trust me on this, you don't want to be that guy who's ruining the vibe and looks like an asshole. Don't be that guy and have fun, faggot.
>>
>>729657011
Drugs. That's basically how they stand each other.
>>
>>729657011
Never trust a hippie. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>729657011
hippies are disgusting
just walk away op, or make sure you wear a franger
>>
>>729658658

Tampons for your asshole.
>>
This thread really shows that hippy scum can't even stand each other without being high as fuck.

Festivals like these do fucking suck if you're not a college age mooch. Last one I went to I felt like a Fucking dad compared to everyone there. Getting high just kind of lost its appeal once you're the only sober one in a pool of drooling idiots
>>
>>729657329

weed ruined my life
>>
>>729658814
So that's the secret..

>>729658915
wtf is a hippy going to do, eat all my munchies?

>>729659032
I feel like this is just good advice for life in general.
>>
File: 1486218773751.jpg (125KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
1486218773751.jpg
125KB, 640x496px
>>729659310
>>
>>729659310

Hippy here.I think my hippy friends are two faced scum always hitting me up when they need something.. I vibe hella hard with them at every festival though

My advice for OP is to not go to festivals with expectations because you will be disappointed.Every time.
>>
>>729657011
Get fucking...STONED! Get high as fuck on...WEED!

Willy Willy wee come and shake my tree. See if you can get her wacky on shrooms and eat out some other f0girk while you fuck her, let them go wobble wobble wobble on your winky! C fucking shit man!!! Fucking get high and fuvk her!!R!!! Áll night :):(:(
>>
>>729659221
Always have at leas tone up there.

>>729659310
How old are you? I'm 29.

>>729659339
Because they started legalizing it and you lost your job as an actor in one of those old anti-weed campaigns?
>>
>I'm going to Bonnaroo
>I'm not a dirty fucking hippy
you will be afterwards. this is your future:
>encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wook
>>
>>729659735

Bonnaroo is shit IMO. Go to smaller regional festivals with folk/bluegrass music with Grateful Dead tributes. Thats where its at
>>
>>729659610
I'm not expecting much, obviously, but I don't want it to be terrible.

>>729659675
Idk how useful this comment is as advice... But I feel like it brought me closer to an understanding of my place in the universe. Thanks... I guess.
>>
>>729659680
I'm 30. I guess it's just not my scene. Too much like poor people and hobo camps.
>>
>>729659962
Crazy ;):):;):;:(:)/;:!)(:
>>
>>729659877
Oh god. Grateful dead are the fucking worst. Can't image what a tribute band would sound like.
>>
>>729660036
I don't mind hobo camps or poor people, but the 'spiritual' hippy crap kinda gets to me. I don't want to spend the whole time listening to how I'm part of the system because I have a job and don't worship Bob Marley.
>>
>>729659877
Grateful Dead is wook music and is just horrible. But i agree on the bluegrass part, that is awesome music.
>>
>>729657011

I've been to Bonnaroo twice. Here's some real advice:

-It's hot as a motherfucker out there, drink plenty of water, especially if you're doing drugs or drinking. I highly recommend a camelbak.

-Heat will also affect your sleep. Once the sun comes up you're probably going to want to leave your tent. Find some shade for napping.

-Bring a good hat to avoid sunburn on your face. Sunscreen and lots of it.

-Don't expect a normal shower. It's like camping. Everyone else is gross as fuck, too, so nobody is going to judge your nasty ass.

-The mushroom fountain is good to cool down and for a crude shower, but only on the first couple of days. Afterwards the water is really fucking gross.

-Crowds are large. If there's a big name you want to check out, get there early with a crew and post up in a spot. Watch the bands on that stage before the big act and move up when people clear out between shows.

-Cell service will be shit. Have plans for meeting up if you get separated. Also take note of where your crew is in a big crowd so that you can squeeze your way back to them.

-If you're trying to make your way through a tight crowd, dance around some. People will be more likely to move.

-Save money by bringing a cooler and your own food/beer. Get ice every morning. Ice bag on head = heaven in the heat.

-Bring more cigarettes than you think you need. Bring a carton and sell packs. Sell beer. Sell whatever you want even legal stuff, people never bring enough. Trade stuff as well.

-Don't be a fucking tight ass and ruin your friends time. If you don't wanna get high, don't...but don't be a douche about it and try to enjoy your time with everyone else. Help them have a good time and you'll have a good time, and maybe some funny memories.

-You can't see every act you wanna see. Pick and choose wisely. Don't be afraid to ditch your group to see something they don't care about.

-Prep for rain if there's a chance. Nobody wants a soggy tent.
>>
>>729659877

Bonnaroo will still be fun, but this guy is totally right. Smaller festivals are cheaper and way more fun, even if you don't get the big name acts.
>>
>>729660127
>>729660127

I grew up listening to the Dead. They have so much music,some good some bad. Most "Dead heads" these days listen to American Beauty and form an opinion. If youre in the Kentucky region or around there there will be a festival with bluegrass music this weekend.
>>
>>729659680

Weed ruined my life because It conditioned my brain to engage in only the bare minimum of social interaction, out of years of being stoned and overthinking the point in talking altogether. Now people just think I'm boring or a complete loner with no friends just because every time I begin to open my mouth, I ask myself "Is this really necessary?"

Now I stay away from the shit. I've had hella dank weed that I've just been sitting on for over a year now, but I have no desire to smoke it.
>>
>>729660855
Thank you for actually giving advice. I am super concerned about hygiene. I know everyone is going to be sweaty and gross, but honestly that's not a huge comfort because I will still feel gross.

Special thanks for the tip about service because I planned on wondering a lot.
>>
>>729657011
ever tried acid/shrooms OP?
>>
>>729661311
>I don't bother with social interaction even though I want to
>I claim I think it doesn't matter...
>... even though I obviously do or I wouldn't cite it as the reason my life is 'ruined'
>Somehow that's weeds fault
>>
>>729660855
>Bring a carton and sell packs. Sell beer. Sell whatever you want even legal stuff, people never bring enough. Trade stuff as well.
this most definitely. also bring wet wipes for a whore bath.
>>
>>729661480
Somewhere in the comments I mentioned it, yeah I have tried a lot of different psychedelics and drugs, but I never got into the hippy dippy 'mother iowaska' crap.
>>
>>729657011
>Hippies

>Bonaroo

Remember the preppy kid I high school that thought he was so cool for smoking pot and listening to Phish/Panic/Pretty lights etc?

Bonaroo is all clones of that guy.
>>
>>729661036
i've listened to them, because they are somewhat related to my fav band, the allman brothers. i love me some fuzzy guitars and light psychedelics, but the dead is just too fucking much, i'll say these good things about them
>kudos for creating the taping culture
>the betty boards are the pinnacle of bootlegging
>they were really ahead of their time
>"blues for allah" is pretty good (r.i.p. king faisal)
>>
>>729657011
Drugs....god speed anon
>>
>>729662047
I know. I basically need tips for enjoying the experience while being around that guy.lol

>>729662224
>>729662224
god willing
>>
>>729657011
Step 1: don't be a nazi, using words like subhuman trash.
>>
>>729662597
Having the trumpster as the pic probably doesn't help.
>>
>>729661662

Never said I wanted to conduct social interaction. If you have social anxiety and smoke weed, it really does not help. Someone with social anxiety should avoid weed because it exacerbates social anxiety. They instead should be sober and attempt to train themselves to socialize, which is what I'm doing right now.
>>
>>729662759
You can't blame weed for you being a pussy.
>>
>>729660036
Dude, if you are still in this thread, are there any tips you have? Like shit that would have helped you enjoy the experience more if you had done it differently?
>>
>>729661433

No problem. For the hygiene, I think they may actually have some showers you can pay to use if you're really that concerned about it (e.g. you're some basic white bitch). But you're going to be sweaty almost immediately in the heat so you're better off just getting used to it. Don't be a prissy ass city boy, just pretend you're 10 years old and in the boy scouts.

-Also beware buying bunk drugs. Don't buy acid unless someone busts it out of a cooler. Shrooms are harder to judge. Don't buy fucking pills. Beware edibles that are stronger than you'd think (I tripped balls on a shroom chocolate that was way more than I thought I was getting)

>>729661806
This guy's advice on wet wipes is actually legit. They are also nice to have for when you inevitably take a nasty ass shit but aren't gonna shower.

>>729662047
Also this guy is right. Bonnaroo is so big and expensive that it's mostly not really actual hippies (although they are definitely there). At night there will be a lotta rave bros and chicks out for the electro music. Daytime is more hipster oriented with a wider variety of music. There's something for everyone. The smaller festivals tend to be much more "hippy." Bonnaroo is pretty much on the same scale as Coachella, but minus all the celebrities and constant media attention.
>>
>>729662550
Smoke weed, take shrooms, take doses IF GIVEN.

Dont buy shit from lot rats like x or coke or acid or anything else that is easily faked, there are a million scam fucks there.

Dont get in long conversations with hippies or let them nice guy style try to hit ur girl. Seen too many that try that shit even tho they have no chance, but want to make u seem an asshole.
>>
>>729660350
Nobody is going to tell you that shit. Hippies can't afford a $400 festival ticket, they're all working the booths and peddling shit to all the hipsters and college bros that are pouring money into the festival and allowing it to get as big as its become.
>>
>>729663163

Who is the pussy here? Genuinely curious.

I like how you assume because I used the term "social anxiety" which is the correct term to describe my condition, immediately implies that I shy away and avoid social situations out of fear thus making me a pussy. Because it really is the opposite. I don't engage in social interaction for logical reasons, but I still go out and immerse myself in social settings because I'd care not to miss out on life.
>>
>>729663808
That's... not comforting...
>>
>>729664348
Man... That's a sharp edge.
>>
>>729659310
Well Yeah if you go to a party and your sober and everybody is drunk you probably wouldn't have fun, what are you retarded?
>>
>>729657505
If your life was changed by a music festival you didn't have a life to begin with.
>>
>>729659339
oh god I need to hear this story
>>
>>729664989
>Never been to a week long music festival
A music festival changed my damn life
>>
>>729664496

And that's a great retort faggot.

>kek someone's not a Chad, let me call him a pussy? Oh, he explained that he's not a pussy, let me call him some other meme-insult instead.
>>
>>729665220
Yes I've been to festivals.

For fuck's sake I lived in Eugene, OR when the Dead were still around.

Festivals can be fun, but they're not some kind of mystical experience.
>>
>>729664399
Is it discomforting? It's just how most of these festivals operate. Not a bad thing. The real hippies, from what I've seen, are the people that travel around and sell food/merch at these festivals nearly year-round. They practically live a gypsy lifestyle. As long as they're enjoying it then good for them. They're enabling countless other people to have a good time, and supporting the artists in a roundabout way as well.

The majority of the people at the festival are probably not that much different than yourself. Most people there have normal jobs, and normal lives. They just like to enjoy music and drugs with a bunch of other people with similar interests. However a lot of them dress a lot differently at the festival (especially girls) because it's fun and/or more practical than how they dress at any other time...so they might appear to be all hippy and shit but they're just your average college kid, hipster, stoner, etc. etc. etc.

For myself (master's degreed engineer with a pretty "normal" life), a festival is more of an escape from every day life, and I think a lot of people share this sentiment. It's a time to just forget the routine and have a good time..which may or may not include drugs.
>>
>>729657329
edgy
how great weed is
nigga, you the only edgefag here, dating a non-shaven ass hippy.
enjoy the crabs nigga
>>
>>729657011
OP will be slipped some awesome 3 day drug which will prove too much for his blood pressure
>aneurysm
>dies in the desert
>new gf leaves along with her crew, all scared
>they vow never to speak of OP ever again kinda like I know what you did last summer plotline, except with a faggot this time around
>OPs girl reverses and un-becomes a hippy, eventually transitions from being a lesbian, to a normal, decent human being.
>she remembers OP but prefers not to; instead focuses on her two children and respectable husband in their nice, 2 story home.
>>
>>729662759
I actually developed anxiety when my depression peeked about two years ago. When I started smoking weed it made me more social again like my old self. It actually saved me from falling into the abyss by changing my perspective back to "people ain't shit, they're just human like me" type of thinking. Now smoking is just casual for me.
>>
>>729657780
Whiskey and lots of it.
Make the gurl give up the anal too
>>
File: 1468362755406.jpg (143KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1468362755406.jpg
143KB, 640x1136px
>>729668179
Yes take her butt hole!!!! Do it you faggotini!!!!
>>
>>729668179
Already done m8
>>
pot brownies
>>
Buy vip tickets

Non vip at that show is Mexico AF.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.