[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got 5 blotter tabs fresh from the dark net and they're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2

File: lsd_microdose.jpg (129KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
lsd_microdose.jpg
129KB, 1200x630px
I just got 5 blotter tabs fresh from the dark net and they're 240ug each. I read trip reports of 1000ug trips and they seem amazing but the thing is I'm going to be tripping in school. So should I go for 4 tabs at 960ug or stay with 3 at 720ug. Note: I've only tripped 4 times before and the highest being 500ug but I had a tolerance level that made it not anywhere near 500 imo.
>>
just do one. imo, it gets hard to con trip smiling and laughter after 100mg.i can't see you doing it during school without being too stupid about it
>>
You should probably eat all 5 at once, but not at school so you can actually enjoy it and not deal with stupid bullshit. Go to the woods this weekend and get faced.
>>
Have fun being hospitalized.
>>
just don't do it at school dumbshit its never worth the risk, wait until its safe to do. not like lsd degrades when kept properly
>>
why the fuck would you waste that shit at school, go outside you dumb fuck
>>
>>729656884
My first time tripping was at school and it was an amazing experience and there is colorful artwork and shit in the halls right now so it may be better than outside since the weather has been pretty shitty lately.
>>
Why the fuck would you trip in school you dumbass underage faggot
Why the fuck would take 5 how fucking stupid and dumb are you
Why are you such a fucking dumbass to not realize this isn't a drug forum you fucking idiot
Why are you such a fucking dumbass anon? Why? Are you a nigger?
>>
>>729656572
Every time I've tripped it's been at school. Being around all those people and friends just make me really happy and it's a free day basically since I am not able to write or anything due to the words letters and everything moving around and just the high from the lsd
>>
>>729657220
I'm 18 and i'm master race
>>
>>729657199
Just go outside. Shitty weather or not, just wear a rain coat and go to a sweet park. Playgrounds are a blast too. Hell bring some friends!
>>
>>729657399
I'm just worried if I do it hella late in the day and if I go outside exploring my parents will think something is up and don't want to risk it plus I might get lost and be up all night tripping.
>>
>>729657395
if you're doing that high of a dose do not do it at school wait until its better weather or don't do as much
>>
> dur hur I'm master race
Get the fuck out anon. You're the biggest dumbass and I hope you trip so hard you an hero for you nigery
>>
>>729657539
So just do it in the morning! Weekend man. 'hey parents going to a friend's house see ya bye'
>>
>>729657199
Why are halls bright with art? Easter pictures?
>>
ignore these pussies take all 5 at school and have fun
>>
>>729657861
nah just the art students showing off all their shit towards the end of the year. Some of it would be really cool while tripping.
>>
OP, you're a dumbass. This won't go well. Wait until the weekend or something. 1000ug at fucking school? Come on. The last time you tripped the blotter was probably 90ug, not 240ug. These are almost 3 times as strong, and you're going to take 5. Let that settle in for a second. You're too inexperienced to do 5 anyways. Take 1 of them alone on the weekend, then see if you really think you can handle 4 times that amount, in school.
>>
>>729656396

what supplier? what site?
>>
>>729658003
Yeah, I want in on this acid trip as well.
>>
>>729657984
last time I tripped was 500ug but i had a tolerance so not anywhere near 500 imo probably like 100 or so hardly any visuals.
>>
>>729658003
Dream Market, and I forget the vendor just look up lsd and sort shipping from us to us.
>>
>>729656396
Hey, I have personally done up to 1.1mg and I can tell you that experiences between 800-1100 are very similar. The duration will be slightly longer but you will not feel like a king, but a god. I felt like I was given thoughts and rationales that do not belong to a human. Hope this helps you decide. I did some a few blunts but honestly if you want to remember the trip to its (closest) entirety, don't smoke weed
>>
>>729657908
Idk about all 5 I want to save at least 1 to candy flip. It cost me like $75 for all the lsd and I dont want to waste all of it in one day.
>>
>>729658335
Actually disregard what I said, I didn't realize you were an idiot and were going to drop acid in school
>>
>>729657984
Leave him the fuck alone. He said he's done it before and it was fun. Yeah man, get fucked up at school if you want.
>>
>>729658529
I've already tripped in school multiple times before and was fine around teachers and shit that could get me in trouble. That's no worry right there.
>>
>>729658418
>paying $75 for 5 240ug
Lmao what a fuckin retard
>>
Yeah dude I wouldn't trip that hard at school. Imo it would be a better time doing it somewhere else with music and friends and shit.
>>
>>729657539
I thought you said you where 18.
>>
I mean I guess you could do it at school but if it's just an art installation then what is that? 1 maybe 2 hours of looking at cool shit? It's probably not going to be so neat that you'd want to spend you're day there. I'd wait til the weekend. Or save it for a concert!
>>
>>729658692
It's not about getting in trouble you moron...
>>
>>729658719
I am but I still live with my parents until the school year ends or I find a place of my own. Under their house their rules
>>
>>729658805
then what's it about?
>>
>>729658758
I mean its just really fun talking to all my friends and random people on acid. Makes me extremely social and just in general fun af to do
>>
I started tripping one time during last 2 hours of school, don't do it, its a waste, and quite frankly the paranoia is unreal.

Wait for a concert or festival or something, get the good vibes going.
>>
>>729658910
OK so how controlling are your parents. Example pls
>>
>>729657395
>master race
>being this retarded to trip in school
You need to be euthanized.
>>
>>729658958
To enjoy acid??? Sure you could have fun doing this in school but why would you trip hardcore inside a school institution is beyond me.
>>
>>729658705
1250ug give or take is a pretty good deal because how pure it is. Not shit acid like buying on the street would probably get you.
>>
>>729659035
Right, I get that. Maybe just take one then? No need to take more than that if you're just looking to socialize.
>>
Why at school?

So you can be like

DUDE

ACID

LMAO

Retard friends: HURRRR HURRR HURRRR
>>
>>729659071
Idk, they wouldn't know the side effects of acid like pupil dilation but don't want to risk them questioning why I just randomly went outside and walked around for a few hours since I never do that it would be suspicious
>>
>>729659289
nah people just fuck with me and trip me the fuck out
>>
>>729659281
Yeah normally I would do a small dose like that but its bicycle day and I want to have fun. Normal or low doses to me dont give me the cool visuals and upsets me.
>>
Maybe, but if you go with some friends then there's a pretense for it. Plus your 18. You might not have gone outside much before but your growing up and starting to enjoy new things and wanting to explore the world. They'd eat that shit up
>>
>>729659200
Are you fucking stupid or what? 1250 for $75 is a terrible deal. I'm not talking about street shit either, I'm talking about deepweb
>>
>>729659375
So basically burn yourself out like a dumb fuck?
>>
>>729659538
Nah they're hella sus about me doing anything right now
>>
>>729659622
what should I of paid then? The other vendors had their prices even higher than that. The only other option was 10 tabs of 100ug for $50 but the vendor was on vacation
>>
>>729659493
So I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume by lsd you mean 1p-lsd? Or one of the LADs? Each chemical is different so you might get visuals at lower dose with some and not others, but without trying it first its impossible to know. Way to get into the spirit of bicycle day though.
>>
>>729657199
Do all 5 NOT AT SCHOOL you will get caught and be expelled
>>
>>729659781
What kind of market did you go to? I can get a sheet for $200 np. A young newbie getting ripped off... should probably do some damn research and search around before impulsively buying the best deal in one market
>>
>>729659890
no its lsd-25 not the RC
>>
>>729659996
I was on the dream market and there was cheaper deals over seas but it would take too long for shipping and I wouldn't of gotten it by 4/19 for bicycle day. What market can you get a sheet for $200 there wasn't any deals like that on the dream market.
>>
>>729659996
Lucky. I can't hardly find weed in my area let alone cid
>>
>>729660165
Order online. Only way to go
>>
>>729660015
So you've tried it before then?
>>
>>729660316
I have much to learn
>>
>>729660157
Try abraxis or even tmg
>>
>>729660403
Lysergi.c om
>>
Share :(
>>
do u faggets get it shipped to ur home address?

>>729660316

i would not like my address to be on some drug dealers computer database tyvm
>>
total waste to do it at school
>>
>>729656396
Enjoy your 25I-NBOMe.
>>
>>729660657
Well they're RCs so legal in listed countries. Can't get popped if they make it illegal after you purchase.
>>
BREAKING SCHOOL NEWS:
ANON IS RUBBING HIS FACE ON ART WORK IN THE HALLWAY. THE SCHOOL COP IS COMING TO TAKE HIM TO JUVY.

real talk, you shouldn't do it unless you want the chance to get caught doing something "weird" then get in real big trouble, young man.
>>
>>729656396
>the thing is I'm going to be tripping in school

>960ug or 720ug

either settle for 1 or wait until you have a free day on the weekend. that just sounds like a recipe for disaster
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.