[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when you realized that getting married

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 46

File: MGTOW.png (118KB, 602x539px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
118KB, 602x539px
How old were you when you realized that getting married is a shit deal for men?
>>
File: IMG_0358.jpg (105KB, 990x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0358.jpg
105KB, 990x594px
This thread sponsored by trapfap tendies
>>
>>729606399
Second year of marriage.
>>
>>729606576
Well done
>>
>>729606576
no it isn't.
>>
>>729606399
Seeing my parents marrage being shit.
I still want a family, ill only marry if shes loyal, and well principled.
Hard to find but worth looking.
>>
Last year when I separated from the bitch!
Seriously I have so much more cash now.
>>
File: truth about female logic.png (34KB, 1163x426px) Image search: [Google]
truth about female logic.png
34KB, 1163x426px
>>729606399
Only if you're a beta faggot who can't control a woman.
>>
File: 2017305_17396.jpg (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
2017305_17396.jpg
83KB, 640x1136px
>>729606955
>if shes loyal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eituXecDvSY
>>
Year 5 of marriage. After year 5 it goes to roommate status
>>
File: 1362928811709.jpg (38KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1362928811709.jpg
38KB, 500x379px
>>729606399
>>
File: mgtow.png (298KB, 1180x564px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
298KB, 1180x564px
>>729606399
>>
>>729606399
17, around the same time I realized that jews were the reason marriage is now a shit deal for men
>>
>>729606399
25, when i divorced
>>
File: Almymoney.png (192KB, 753x434px) Image search: [Google]
Almymoney.png
192KB, 753x434px
>>
>>729606399
I discovered MGTOW just after my wife left me and my son (her son) but I am married again and expected to have another child

I love my (new) wife and my son but I spose its a little bit like Democracy being the thin veil for Capitalism, I know the truth and if I had my time again I wouldnt of had kids or got married, but I am here now
>>
>>729608108
You had kids. The jews are displeased.
>>
>>729608224
no you have that wrong dinghus, more kids = more consumers and more tax payers, I forgot to mention my wifes asian and I am white, dont jews love us race mixing?
>>
>>729608224
If the white man is truly superior to the Jews, then why does he succumb to Jewish influence so easily?

Jews have been completely controlling Hollywood for decades and white people are just letting us do it.
>>
>>729607415
Well yeah, these are all sluts man.
>>
>>729608512

That's because Hollywood is a burning pile of shit. Full of people from all around the world who think they're going to be a star.

Get it? Burning? Hah hah hah hah.
>>
>>729608637
what don't you get. they're all sluts
>>
>>729608512

Yall almost got wiped out. White people sorta saved you, but then again, white people almost wiped you out.
>>
ITT: Broken hearted betamales who can't get over shit act like all women are evil.
>>
>>729608512
I haven't seen anything from Hollywood in about a decade, tell me again how this affects me?
>>
>>729608766
/thread
>>
File: 7 of 9.jpg (60KB, 695x841px) Image search: [Google]
7 of 9.jpg
60KB, 695x841px
>>729608512
>us
>>
>>729608512
>I like to think the actions of other people reflect positively on me cause I share a religion with some of them

Go count your penny jars ya fuckin rat faced little shit. Kek
>>
>>729606399

>>
>>729606399
i always knew marriage sounded lame but it wasnt until a few years ago how bad i started seeing things get. its not just marriages, but relationships are shit nowadays too. its getting impossible to find a decent girl because of all these stupid feminist movements.

people try to act like its just modern day dating culture, but its really just women being over empowered and given too many choices, so now they cant make a fucking decision at all and instead just act like their pussies are made of fuckin gold and use and shit all over men. the few good girls that are out there are all locked away in relationships all the time

the modern day woman is a complete piece of shit. even ones that appear to be nice are psycho feminists that want to push a SJW agenda down your throat, or maybe its just a west coast thing and im completely surrounded by terrible terrible women
>>
If you can't keep a woman in check then you are nothing more than a weedy beta faggot and should kill yourself immediately.
>>
File: 1489266774953.jpg (29KB, 256x345px) Image search: [Google]
1489266774953.jpg
29KB, 256x345px
>>729608766

Faggot millennial that hasn't figured out that most women are in fact evil. Then /thread his own post.
>>
>>729608766
be forced into restarting your life from scratch and let me know how easy it is to get over. until then, fuck off
>>
i know its shit deal
but i need visa
getting married this month
>>
>>729606399
>How old were you when you realized that getting married is a shit deal

living with my parents

>for men?
o-oh...
>>
I love fucking military wives
>>
>>729606576
Hungry AND confused?

Trapfap Tendies
>>
File: 1491122037353.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1491122037353.png
440KB, 645x1260px
I was about 27.. And the bitch took half my stuff even though I payed for all of it.
>>
>>729606399
MGTOW is for beta male wussies who have to worry about bitches and their treachery. If you're above that you're above that. You don't need a Freemason style cult of faggots being wannabe Tyler Durden support faggots for you. That's some goofy ass borderline homoerotic shit.
MGTOW is just feminism for neckbeards. Real alphas don't support you. You're cringey as fuck.
>>
>>729609155
You're just stupid for picking a whore. I don't see how this in any way lends credence to make feminism.
>>
>>729609302
/thread
>>
>>729609302

alphas .. support .. cringey

you seemed triggered , get niggered and you will see how useless are the bitches
>>
>>729608820
Television commercials come from Hollywood.

All day long, young American women are being raised on television that teaches them that white men are pathetic excuses for human beings who can't tie their own shoe without their superhero wife coming to his rescue just because she had the brains to buy that time saving washing machine.

In 15 years, white women will universally be unattractive to white men. White women dating black men will be the MAJORITY of relationship white women enter into. They will have been raised in an environment that depicts white males contemptible and an embarrassment to date.
>>
>>729608970
It does suck that pretty much most people in general are evil bastards. Sometimes we get attached to one of these evil bastards, and they end up fucking us over and it hurts. Man or women, it's all the same shit. Doesn't mean there are not some good ones out there though. Just gotta pull your shit together and keep trying. Or don't, you can give up and be a whiny piece of shit that blames all their problems on the womenfolk.
>>
File: Marriage in a nutshell.jpg (321KB, 900x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage in a nutshell.jpg
321KB, 900x1576px
>>729609302
Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.
>>
>>729609705
Yup. I don't watch TV either and I know plenty of white people who do not, as well. Everyone is fed up with all the Jewish bullshit.
>>
>>729609302
>MGTOW is just feminism

MRAs are male feminists. MGTOW are NOT MRAs

You clearly don't know the difference, which is why you aren't qualified to discuss this subject competently.
>>
>>729606399
https://discord.gg/ZdjwRzr
13 when my parents divorced
>>
>>729609953
gee you fucking autist, type much?
>>
>>729609953

Treat women equally, kill then just as you would a man. No you are free.
>>
>>729606399
men go their own way when they really don't have a choice anon. i don't like to be lonely but I have just accepted it. also to answer your question when I saw my mom take half my dad's retirement.
>>
>>729606399
12. I was playing video games and overheard my dad and 4 friends talking about divorce and marriage. They were playing poker. The subject was "only marry a woman you can trust with more than your life." I thought "What kind of guy would be stupid enough to trust a woman with all that?" Two of the poker players were divorce lawyers, dad and another went through a nasty divorce. The fifth was happily married.
>>
U all are a bunch of redpilling losers who generally don't interact with women unless sex is involved. Good day.
>>
>>729609155
Wtf what shithole country do you live in when this can happend?
>>
What are you doing still giving a fuck about women, nowadays?
>>
MGTOW is giving up. Man up and pretend to be a guy that girls would like. Lift, work towards a decent career, get interesting hobbies that you like, and most importantly build confidence independent of your sexual marketplace value. You'll eventually be a guy that girls seek and will have the pick. Believe it or not, there aren't that many guys you have to compete with at the top. Marrying young is a mistake but not marrying and fucking up by being the last person in the many generations of your family to not reproduce should honestly be enough motivation to put some effort in.
>>
About as old as I was when I figured that the mgtow guys are fucking phailoors.
>>
>>729609953
Fuck. This is entirely accurate.
>>
File: 1491810208762.gif (197KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1491810208762.gif
197KB, 400x289px
4 years old when my parents divorced.
yeah I went through the heartache and all the other bullshit that came with a 3 year long relationship suddenly ending.

But damn, when I factor in children and marriage into this wager, that's a bet I'd hate to lose. I saw what it did to my dad. I saw what the court system did, and treated my mom like she was the victim all along. She wasn't. It eventually worked itself out but holy shit what a God damn 10 year-long disaster. Hated it.

I'm more concerned about the wellbeing of my children, more than the relationship itself because I've experienced what a broken home is like.

Women get a free ride in life. That's a fact whether you like the sound of it or not. You can graduate high school, ride the cock carousel of desperate dudes, not work, have no financial prospect, go to school on grants or the dime of the pour soul she's riding.

Then comes along the next best thing. She leaves him in debt and half of his life's earnings gone, along with the kids.

I'm not MGTOW yet, I still have hope, but I damn sure do empathize.

>inb4 mommy issues
Has nothing to do with that. This is the reality for 50% of families in America
>>
File: 1490682909146.jpg (61KB, 468x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490682909146.jpg
61KB, 468x600px
>>729607976
>>729608224
>>729608325
>>729608512

Man these guys are persistent.
Nobody likes you fascists.
Go back /pol/.
>>
>>729609953
Men are disposable, get over it. Right now is one of the best times for men to be alive. If you put in even 1/10th of the effort your ancestors did you'd be banging bitches left and right. Fuck 70 years ago millions of 16-28 y/o died without a chance to try. Sure getting long term commitment is usually a mistake but being sexless is fundamentally against our nature. You can either cry about how cruel it is or you can just let the spite of it all motivate you and play the game.
>>
>>729610697
>Women get a free ride in life. That's a fact whether you like the sound of it or not
no they don't. that's your experience. My mum was beaten and bullied by my dad for years, couldn't walk anymore i looked after her for 9 years now she's finally independent living (with benifits) dad carries on, just got away with it.

everybody's story is different. don't generalize because you've had bad experiences.
>>
>>729606399
When I was a kid.
>Parents get divorced
>Mum gets the house, a car, etc
>All my dad got was a tiny settlement for a tiny fraction of the value of the house
>Mum remarries
>She's working part time and marries a guy who works full time
>Still tries to bleed my dad for child support anyway
>>
If you ever have female friends you're close to, but don't want to sleep with; you quickly learn they're delusional about their own prospects in many ways.

Example:
I want to spend a year abroad, have a 4 year relationship before I marry and have kids before 30. She turned 25 last month.
>So you're going to live abroad for a year then do the long term relationship?
No I figured we could do an open relationship.
>Yeah... right...
X and Y have an open relationship and they married a while back.

(Mr X is a little bitch who converted to Islam to date Mrs Y and is not having any sex at all).

I opted to drop the conversation there.
>>
>>729610697
Honestly only attractive women have it easy man. Sure women get sex easily but commitment from the men they want it from is impossible for women these days. As an unattractive woman you have to tie your lot in life to the best ship you can find and hope it works out.
>>
>>729611003
Your mom is a small minority
>>
Marriage probably isn't that bad if you find the right girl. It's too bad so many of them seem like psychopaths without regard for anyone else or their feelings. Always hurt me to turn down females that liked me, females that turn me down seem to get some kind of sick thrill out of it.
>>
>>729611003
She got a free ride from you by the sounds of it.
>>
>>729608108

I don't get it. You discovered MGTOW but got married again?
>>
>>729611003
I don't know about you Britbongs so I'm not going there.

Here you don't just get 'benefits'
You have to ride the welfare train.Single moms can live in section 8 housing, tax write-off on a new sedan. The more programs you're on, the better the chances your applications are accepted.

The guy? well, hopefully you know a friend or family member.
>>
Back in the 80's when I was 13. Female classmates taught me that girls were crap, and ultimately only useful for one-night-stands, or dating until they want to marry (turn you into their permanent servant).
I'm 43, single, happy, and watching my 3 siblings marriages in various states of disaster. One little sister has been manhunting for the last couple years since the divorce. The youngest sister is cheating on her husband with at least 3 guys, and I think he finally caught on a few weeks ago. This year my little brother's wife was stolen by a lesbian homewrecker from a furry convention.
>>
The men stupid enough to fall for mgtow deserve the lonely, miserable existence they are going to get.
>>
>>729609953
I find it pretty simple to think about w/o all of that drama about the sinking boat.
Who is more likely to die of suicide, accidents, work, stress... etc? Men. They tend to live about 5 years shorter than women.
Childbirth sucks, but at least they're less likely to work themselves to death.

Now back to alpha-reality: quit the bitching. Someone has to handle the work to propel hi.amoty forward. Will it be the soft babymaking part of the hard and fitter male part? Which is more suited to handle this stressful life we create for ourselves?

We must face the truth: man is made as a hard exterior shell for the human race. The females contain the life giving organs necessary to continue humanity. Both live in some form of balance. Just play and enjoy the great poker game of life with the cards you've been dealt.
>>
File: T.jpg (4KB, 101x477px) Image search: [Google]
T.jpg
4KB, 101x477px
>>729606399

Putting a hidden Lightsabre in the middle of that image was a deliberate subliminal to trigger virgins who still think that Star Wars is good.
>>
>>729611228
It's not just aesthetics and sex man.
You can be a shewhale and still, tie down a desperate dude and ride his checkbook.

I've seen it happen many, many, times.
>>
File: 1459708111945.jpg (36KB, 750x682px) Image search: [Google]
1459708111945.jpg
36KB, 750x682px
>>729609953
Wrong.
Women were more marriage material back then.
Us men are willing to sacrifice for the ones we love.
Now, the women aren't worth it anymore.
Why bother now? There's no incentive to being good to the woman anymore. There's no more loyalty.
>>
>>729611322
>She got a free ride from you by the sounds of it.
oh yeah, lifting her onto a commode when she was beginning me to leave her alone to do it, though the times i did she shit herself and tried to hide it. Trying to cook food for herself and falling down on her face, she had it so easy.

>>729611286
No she isn't

>>729611389
Where do you live that physically disabled people aren't entitled to benefits?
>>
>>729610986
>If you put in even 1/10th of the effort your ancestors did you'd be banging bitches left and right.

>women determine my value as a human being. Their consent to have sex with me is the basis of my self esteem.
>if I went weeks without having sex, I would become very depressed because my self worth is determined by females.
>>
>>729611655
>beginning
fucking hell
>>
>>729606399
Yea marriage is shit but not relationships.
>>
>>729611566
I'm watching it happen at work every day. Some landwhale is tied to this guy who's going through some tough medical shit and she's playing off that pretending to care so if he makes it through she can guilt trip him into saying she was there for him in his most dire times without actually doing anything for him. It's sickening to watch her act like she cares and take off work and fuck the rest of us because she started dating this guy she's just gonna use as a pocket book when a few moths prior she's fuckbuddies with some other guy.
>>
>>729610381
That's America for you.
I don't know about other places though.
>>
>>729611489
Accepting the current status of things is giving up and being apathetic unless you truely believe we have achieved the perfect world as is.

The need for men has been eroded by wars and technology over the last 103 years. Yet the socially acceptable expectations and legal rights for men have not changed as dramatically.
>>
>>729611583
So, I wasn't wrong. You reached all of the conclusions I wanted you to reach after having read my post.
>>
>>729608989
this
>>
>>729611690
see
>>729610482
also my post
>>
>>729611767

Unless you know what youre doing, relationships are 60/40 ar best, and most of their 40 is you not having to make an effort to get laid.

You can make that relationship 50/50 or better but you have to be a cold bastard to do it
>>
>>729611655
That's a free ride. I didn't say anything about liking it.
>>
>>729611974
Mate, fuck you. I hope you never have to look after somebody you love.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
>>
>>729606399
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>729610482
>MGTOW is giving up

Strawman, right off that bat. Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>729611319
Hahaha. I smell you there fam.
>>
>>729610482
MGTOW is saying women are not worthy of my attention. I have better shit to do with my time.
>>
>>729609302
>why can't i hold all those buzzwords?
>>
>>729608668
same as men
>>
File: 1481829508137.jpg (31KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481829508137.jpg
31KB, 250x251px
>>729611415
>>
>>729612160

Youve come to this conclusion because youve got extensive knowledge about women have to offer?

Youre not just some 2 pump chump, or beta virgin, who thinks life is easier if they dont try?
>>
>>729611778
Exactly. you know what I'm talking about. There are good women out there anon.
Don't go full MGTOW
Go to the Philippines if you have to. Not just a mail order bride, but there's women over there that are actually interested in you. I tend to date Conservative Hispanics but even then that MindVirus seeps into them.

Vietnamese women are well reserved and are a great choice as well.

Strong family traditions and everything.

I had a friend from Japan, she married the typical jarhead-type dude. Average looking, but hard working. She pushed out 6 kids man. Her name was Asami, and she tells me the reason why many Japanese women crave Western men are their foundations and masculinity. They are strictly obedient housewives and make great companions overall.

Never mind al the weeb shit though, they will just cringe at you.
>>
>>729612061
>>729612160
What could possibly be more important than finding someone to spend the rest of your life with and pass on your genetic material, AKA the sole reason living creatures have adapted and persevered throughout all of history.
>>
>>729612293
I'm close to 50 years old and I've fucked a lot of bitches. I've found that it isn't worth my time anymore.
>>
>>729611489
That's what we're trying to point out. We're not the same; we're different.
Treating men and women as equal IS what's causing this mess.
You ever hear of the sexual revolution by the feminists of the 60s?
Well, ever since then the divorce rates have skyrocketed as marriage rates began to plummet.
>>
>>729612398

The only people calling women bitches are closer to 15 than 50
>>
>>729612360
>spend the rest of your life with and pass on your genetic material
The latter is important, the former not so much.
>>
>>729612025
Healthcare is the job of the state. I have no intention of ever fulfilling the role of a carer. I see little value in not using economies of scale in this situation.

My argument being, nobody deserves a free ride from another individual under the current circumstances in the 1st world of universal health and social care.
>>
>>729612328
East Asian women are all poisoners.

The idea they are good wives is fucking retarded. They will insist on cooking for you and make loads of food, but they add an incrementally increasing dose of sodium into it so that you die of a heart attack after 5-7 years.

Then they inherit all your money and buy handbags and open a brothel.

East Asian women are the trashest.
>>
>>729606399

MGTOW are just as cringey and SJW as feminist, BLM, LGBT, etc
>>
>>729607407
Married 4 years. I agree 100% with text on that img.
Also - 'don't marry' is a jew-communist meme to drive us extinct. Just loke 'don't have kids'.
>>
>>729612471
Face it you're not Hugh Hefner, you cant pull women all the way into your 70's. You'll eventually find someone to take care of you so you don't have to do your own dishes when you're old and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>729612466
Whatever, the older you get the less important sex becomes. Also, sex feels the best in your 20's or younger for guys. In your 40's, meh. I get bored of fucking bitches.
>>
>>729608512
>just letting us do it.
>us

---_____---

>implying you're apart of "us"

KEK

Even if you are in fact Jewish by race, like me, you're not apart of the Hollywood elite, fag.
>>
File: 1481339144679.jpg (237KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481339144679.jpg
237KB, 1024x1024px
>>729611821
Uh. No feminazi.

Let me make it simple for you: back then was different and there was reason to warrant valuing women and children.

Today is different: there's no more reason to value the women because they're out of control now.

Do you comprehend?
You copy sjw?
>>
File: feminst.jpg (82KB, 702x720px) Image search: [Google]
feminst.jpg
82KB, 702x720px
Maybe don't marry the first bitch who throws herself at you?

>been married for 9 years
>known this chick since I was 16
>32 now
>life_is_good.jpg

Seriously though, a lot of women out there are absolute fucktards that I would never touch with a barge pole.

If you find a good one, absolutely put a ring on it.

If you have *any* doubt about her what so ever, kick her to the curb.
>>
>>729612615
How many women have you lived with? What was the longest you ever lived with one?
>>
>>729609302
you just successfully triggered the fuck out of a bunch of acronym faggots lol
>>
File: pepe-toast-wine.png (59KB, 520x484px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-toast-wine.png
59KB, 520x484px
There are three types of men.

>Alphas
They are at the top. They get all of the women, go to all of the parties, do all of the drugs. They are known for rubbing in the face of the beta. All of the females cling to them.

>Betas
They are jealous of the Alphas. These are the people that are quiet all the time out of fear of being looked down upon even more so than they already are. Most are kissless virgins that shit up /b/ and /r9k/ and /pol/ with the "boo hoo why doesn't anyone love me?" threads. They cling to all of the females.

>Omegas
The Omegas are former Betas or Alphas that realized how stupid their lifestyles were. They reject the above and spend their time doing productive things such as educating themselves and picking up hobbies like writing, philosophy, or programming that the Alphas and Betas do not have the brains for. They are the final and most enlightened form of man. They disregard females entirely because porn exists and they can order a pocket pussy for $24.99 on Amazon.

Why aren't you fags working on becoming Omegas?
>>
>>729612666
The only reason white people are so self loathing these days is because we're at the top. There is no challenge to overcome, no circumstance to rise to, no opponent to challenge in spite. We have nothing to strive for and have become complacent.
>>
File: 1492121803369.jpg (59KB, 400x209px) Image search: [Google]
1492121803369.jpg
59KB, 400x209px
>>729609669
>>729610066
Nobody gives a shit about your justification for being a male feminist. You're both pussy groups and you're both as bad as the whores you hate.
>>
>>729609302
true alpha detected
>>
File: traditionalism.png (886KB, 660x676px) Image search: [Google]
traditionalism.png
886KB, 660x676px
>>729612360
Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men.
>>
>>729612933
>Taking yourself out of the genepool and thereby ensuring your genetic material will not be passed on as is the purpose of all living organisms
>Being superior to either alphas or betas
Pick one
>>
>>729612933
>alphas
>do all the drugs

Pick one.

>The Omegas are former Betas or Alphas that realized how stupid their lifestyles were. They reject the above and spend their time doing productive things such as educating themselves and picking up hobbies like writing, philosophy, or programming that the Alphas and Betas do not have the brains for. They are the final and most enlightened form of man. They disregard females entirely because porn exists and they can order a pocket pussy for $24.99 on Amazon.

>says the virgin

And cringe.
>>
>>729613099
If you want to pass on your genetic material then all you have to do is knock a bitch up. You don't have to live with her the rest of your life.
>>
>>729613099
>>729613157
If you were Omegas you would enjoy life beyond animalistic things such as reproduction, you filthy peasants.
>>
>>729613213

Youre discounting memetics in favor of genetics. Your genes are predisposed to a certain thing, so you need to teach the things youre good at so they make the most of their genetics
>>
>>729613076
Women like to think they're in charge but only a retard would give them any power or say in a decision. They are by definition picked by men, and any man worth his salt would do things he wanted to do regardless of what a woman thinks or says. Women love men who do what they want and don't fall for the manipulative shit they try and pull because it means that they've actually been chosen by the man they admire, and not that they've been successfully manipulated into anything.
>>
>>729613251
>beyond animalistic things such as reproduction
>reproduction

Jokes on you, I had a vasectomy. Only care about sex, as it's pleasurable. Life is short, so I'm gonna enjoy. No kids. No marriage, as my longterm Asian gf and I decided not to get married. 5 years going strong bitch.
>>
>>729609155
She didn't take it. You gave it to her the day you got married.

Marriage is a merger of assets. A divorce settlement is no different than two business partners closing a restaurant. Who fucked how is completley irrelevant and has no baring on how much a party "deserves"

It isn't, "you'll get your half so long as you don't cheat on me".

She'll get her have even if she fucks her new lover on the table in the courtroom.The money is already hers.

It was always hers, from the moment you two got married. A divorce settlement isn't a gift bestowed upon a woman for good behavior. The gift of half is given at the alter. It's already her money.
>>
>>729613346
Wow, you are in for a shock when you finally have kids.
>>
>>729609953
From a solely biological point of view it kinda makes sense to save the women first. I mean... there is no problem for one man to inbreed 20 women. On the other hand, one women could not be impregnated by 20 men...

Of course these evolutionary aspects do not count any more for a complex developed social construct as mankind but it at least explains, where these priorities came from in the first place.
>>
>>729613404
>5 years going strong bitch
Five whole years, wow. By the 10th year the sex will start to feel boring.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>729613404
The fact that you need to swear at me shows that you are insecure about your place in society. All Alphas and Betas are insecure. That's just how it is. It's all fun and games until a stranger on the internet tells you exactly what you don't want to hear, accompanied by a smug amphibian. Isn't that right, brainlet?
>>
>>729613616
>Five whole years, wow. By the 10th year the sex will start to feel boring.

You're not me. You're not a predictor. We are nymphos. Polyamory. Biaaaaaatch
>>
File: BaldyLockz12.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BaldyLockz12.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>729613677
>b8/10
>>
>>729613685
>Polyamory.
good luck with that
>>
>>729606399
If you marry the right woman you love sex and companionship. It's a pretty good deal. If you marry the wrong one she might ruin your life so ymmv.
>>
>>729606399
4 years old, as soon as I was aware of my existence, I was aware that it was a burden to my father
>>
>>729613677
This is some high quality b8 anon
>>
File: ea1.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ea1.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>729613716
And now comes the denial.

It's not bait. I am the Omega and all I do is win. Deal with it.
>>
16 ish.
current girlfriend is awesome and definitely marriage potential, just we're both comfortable with where we are and see no reason to take it further. (going on 9 years together now)
both of our parents never really had model relationships, everyone we know who got married young are having massive troubles or have just called it quits after a year or two.
its basically fucked the lives of most people im close to, so why would we?
>>
>>729613616
I've been married over 20 years and the sex is the best it's ever been
>>
>>729613455

Ive got kids, whats your point? Im sure as shit not going to let some dropkick bring them up to only learn about fishing and cars, when I can bring my own spawn up to learn about IT and the wider world
>>
>>729613793
"The highest quality bait is not bait at all."

-Confucius
>>
>>729613796
Please don't bring maga into this. Trump is the antithesis of what you stand for.
>>
>>729612933
>>729613251
>>729613677
>>729613796
>>729613879
>autistic edgelord
>>
What about cohabitation?
>>
>>729611489
I liked this post. Especially the specific vocabulary you used, well written.

Another thought: no matter how bad the influence of femanazis will be, when the shit hits the fan, it will always come down to the male problem solvers who keep a cool head in a stressful situation and are willing to take the risk of a decision.
Remember the joke: Why do women leave the ship first? So that men got the right atmosphere to find a solution for the problem.

Take this thoughts with you and implent them in your life, especially when socialising with women. Show them in critical situations that you are the one who is taking responsibility for both and you are the one who really is in charge of the relationship she will be a loyal girlfriend.
>>
>>729606399
about 16. also, checked
>>
File: jew pepe.jpg (291KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
jew pepe.jpg
291KB, 800x778px
>>729613895
I like Trump. He's a puppet of the eternal Jew that is providing some good entertainment.

>>729613931
You're buttmad and you keep giving me (You)s because you know I'm right.
>>
>>729606399

>be me
>25 with hot as fuck girlfriend
>been together for 2 years
>thought I had won the jackpot, and knew I'd never find another like her
>get permission from her father, expensive as fuck ring, plan to take her where we went on our first date and pop the question
>during the week before this would take place she goes away on a university trip
>haven't heard from her in days. Getting worried something happened
>then I get a fucking text message, saying she's ran off with her professor.
>never even came back to get her stuff from my house
>that was 7 years ago

I have not even tried since. I've had a few relationships, but I didn't take the seriously.

Fuck women, literally and figuratively. Fuck marriage. Go your own way. Don't be a dumb fuck like me.
>>
>>729614298
>hot as fuck

Subjective

>been together for 2 years

Yawn

>thought I had won the jackpot, and knew I'd never find another like her

Beta max detected

>get permission from her father, expensive as fuck ring, plan to take her where we went on our first date and pop the question

More beta max

>then I get a fucking text message, saying she's ran off with her professor.

Lies. She dumped you cuz loser

>I have not even tried since.

Cuz you're ugly, fat, and desperate.

>Fuck women

Homo

>literally and figuratively.
>Go your own way.

Cringe
>>
>>729614298
>I've had a few relationships, but I didn't take the seriously.
That's the point. "MGTOW" faggots are usually the ones not getting laid anyway, so they need justification for their lack of human interaction.

Although I see nothing wrong with taking relationships seriously, as long as you don't lose your head and stay prepared to tough it out if things go bad. Especially with your story which stays the same with genders reversed.
>>
>>729613076
You're missing the entire give and take here. Why would the man do something for the woman if he never got anything in return?

Traditionally, it would be acceptable for the man to do these things, if in return, she offered sex, children, child rearing and devotion among other things. As the years have gone by, more of those offerings have evaporated due to various factors.

A lot of men will be duped, sure, but it's not as if all men are stupid. I'm sure you know many men that know how to play the game; there's certainly no lack of those. To generalize that men have been this way is foolish as there's much more to physical strength in men than just female manipulation.

After all, there are more men at the lower and higher ends of the bell curve of IQ than there are women.
>>
File: shitindia.jpg (343KB, 1024x639px) Image search: [Google]
shitindia.jpg
343KB, 1024x639px
>>729606399

MGTOW narrative funded by soros to lower the birthrates of the western world.

Pic your shitty country. Dirty Indian.
>>
>>729613431
Wrong. Go and actually see the courts.

There are marriages where sometimes the woman is making more than the man or has a comparable job in terms of income and the man still gets hosed.

The game is rigged and she got half before you ever got into the relationship in the first place.
>>
>>729606399

i was 23/24

Now im 37
>>
Feels pretty good not having even an ounce of inner need to be close to anyone.

Normalfags don't know what they're missing.
>>
Oi oi wankers !

Is this alpha beta ect a new thing? It just seems to be another way to pigeon hole someone

Don't get me wrong "beta cuck" is hilarious but, taking the whole alpha beta omega thing seriously seems bizarre.
>>
>>729614800
>MGTOW narrative funded by soros to lower the birthrates of the western world.
>implying these betas had any chance to pass on their genetic material to begin with
>>
File: 1489957289065.png (510KB, 401x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489957289065.png
510KB, 401x621px
>>729615249
Yes, by all means keep procreating and iding in the over population.

That is surely the intelligent and educated move for those living in the western world.

By the time your hildren reach you age they'll be plugged intio technology (literally) that will make them sub serviant slaves who work a 100 hour work week (if they are even lucky enough to have a job).

Don't you under stand the law of supply and demand?

The more people there are the less valuable they become and the less important their needs become to those who provide for their needs.

Inbred backwood idiots like you really deserve what's coming. So do your degenerate excremental spawn.
>>
>>729615804
If you don't want kids and the hassle that goes with them - fine, I understand that.

If you haven't met a person yet who you'd like to have kids with, that's fine too. I myself have been only in one relationship where I would even consider having children in future, but (thankfully) it ended before I could make that mistake.

But your autistic rants on overpopulation and supply/demand tell me that the real issue here is there's nobody desperate enough to give you any affection. I guess, that's fine too. You don't want to work on that, it's your choice. Just don't imagine yourself a proud revolutionary thinker, it's cringy as fuck.
>>
>>729606399
After my divorce. Luckily I had little assets and no kids. Never getting married again.
>>
>>729616939
>not moving to japan for a qt3.14 waifu pillow
>>
File: 1393716170548.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1393716170548.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>729616883
For people like you, just THINKING is clearly cringy.

And what kind of self centered egomanical asshole brings a kid into this shithole of a world anyway? You can't see the writing on the wall through your rose covered shit stained glasses?

Fine, breed food, breeder. There is always and will always be a need for fodder and food and drones, like yourself.
>>
>>729611322
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>kek
>owned
>>
>>729606399
Not when you're marrying another man! I gamed the system! Wake up sheeple!
>>
>>729613076
My name is Steve-O and welcome to taking the bait

A scientific look at women (and how to get laid).

First things first:

=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>http://www.uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>https://www.ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>http://www.esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

(1/3)
>>
File: 1491244362577.jpg (265KB, 1350x801px) Image search: [Google]
1491244362577.jpg
265KB, 1350x801px
>>729613076

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“Anon if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

Watch the incoming butthurt-faggots-in-denial-call me a virgin.

(2/3)
>>
File: 1489365686395.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1489365686395.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>729618316
I wish I was gay.

>>729618322
>pic related
>>
Explain MGTOW to me.

Why does it need a label and movement? to me it just sounds like "Girls won't date me so I'll save face by saying I'm not buying into the whole white picket fence shit".

I get laid and I don't believe in marriage nor do I want kids but I don't follow this MGTOW stuff.
>>
File: Gay-Army-Gay-Conspiracy.jpg (32KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
Gay-Army-Gay-Conspiracy.jpg
32KB, 300x323px
>>729618465
>>
File: aids-nyt-1981.jpg (62KB, 500x862px) Image search: [Google]
aids-nyt-1981.jpg
62KB, 500x862px
>>
>>729617620
>i'm THINKING
>world is a shithole
>writing's on the wall
>breed food
>fodder and drones

Holy fuck, that is edgy. You're like an underage ball of razors. Have you just read your first Nietzsche piece? Or something less complex, Palahniuk maybe?

MOM YOU HAVE TO KNOCK I'M AN ADULT

On the off chance you're older than 16 and still have such a primitive view of the world and human experience within it, I recommend you gradually decrease your imageboard usage, read books, get into outdoor activities and find some social group that does something else other than whining.
>>
>>729611319
You my dude, Anon. Much love (no homo)
>>
When I joined this shitty discord; https://discord.gg/ptFy6
>>
>>729606399
Only if you're marrying a self important iwantmoneycunt you have no chemistry with
ie most women
>>
>>729608041
>>729607407
>>729607415
>>729609953
Its things like these that made be become gay instead of bi. I used to be attracted to women. But their actions repulsed me to such a degree that I lost all attraction.
>>
>>729618354

Ohhh has someone else possibly come close to understanding why women have been "subjugated" for centuries?

What do they say about a little power in the wrong hands?

White women and stupid nigger bitches are th predominate two races of women who cause trouble.

Asians?
No

Latinas?
Only among one another and not so muh to their men.

Now ask "Why?"

Well, maybe then again, you shouldn't ask
>>
>>729618322
>>729618354
Well those all seemed like decent points, but I don't know if I can take someone who doesn't know how to count to three seriously.
>>
>>729606399
turned out to be great for me. I recommend it.
>>
>>729612544
dude. You're paranoid
>>
>>729606399
22 (I'm 22 now). But I suspected it earlier on. MGTOW 100%
>>
>>729606399
40. Second marriage. Both bullshit. There is nothing in it for men, unless you like being forced into no sex, and harassment.
>>
>>729614403
Top kek
>>
>>729618491
Fam. Well, the odds are against men whether we're alpha or not. There's no incentive to be good to a woman. I know countless good men who'd be considered alpha get screwed over by their divorce. The kinds of guys some of us wish we could be: money, good looking, great career. You smell.me? Fuck dat shit. Holla holla holla holla. We dem boys. Watch me whip. Now watch me nay nay.
>>
>>729613251
Anon, I like you.
>>
>>729607415
PRANK'D
>>
>>729606399
Since I was born. My mom always told me to never get married because other girls would break my heart and she was the only one who would ever love me.
>>
>>729606399
around 20
>>
>>729620286
It is pronounced nae nae, you fucking double-nigger.
>>
>>729607407
I'd say non MGTOW are so beta that they need to lock a girl down just so they can get laid on a regular basis, even if it's the same girl, the quality sucks, and she doesn't care about your sex life and decides to get fat
>>
>>729620623
I pity you.
>>
>>729620623
If you need to call yourself a MGTOW then you probably need a girlfriend for your own mental health.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (16KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
16KB, 206x245px
>>729620485
You think I care about spelling that? I got better things to do than look for misspellings on an image board and calling people nigger. I focus on the real meat of the subject. Noe watch me whip whip; now watch me nay nay. Ya /pol/ fascist.
>>
ITT: Cucks who fucked the first slut they could find after high school and now regret their beta move while they pay alimony and cringy teens who couldn't hold a steady relationship for more than a month. all who joined "meninist" groups and believe Jews, women and all the other minorities oppress them.
>>
File: 1492176807603.jpg (358KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492176807603.jpg
358KB, 1383x1600px
>>729621069
Wrong! Look at the statistics breh.
Look up feminism and the 1960s sexual revolution.
Look up divorce rates sky rocket after that era.
Look at the divorce rates as marriage rates now.
I'm not gonna take the risk. Fuck that shit. I'm just gonna sleep with other people 's girlfriends which I already do. It's easy. U mean, why take care of get emotionally when that's a pain in the ass?
>>
>>729621293
Damn cellphone auto correct messing up.
>>
>>729608766
I'm pretty sure life seems pretty simple now at 14 years of age for you, talk to me about this in abou 6 to 8 years and we will see if u still think the same
>>
>>729621069
Well, I'm here, too. And I don't qualify for either of your two groups. Which one do you belong to?
>>
>>729621069
I've never understood men who go and get women pregnant like idiots.
>>
>>729606399
In my teens after watching the fail of marriage that was my parents one.
>>
>>729612584
>4 years
What a joke
Come back to me in 5 years and then I might give a shit what you think.
>>
PROTIP: MGTOW is not about hating women or marriage, MGTOW is about forgoing marriage in order to turn yourself into the best possible version of yourself. Almost all MGTOW threads are shill threads made by feminazis or cucks

Don't shit on people because they don't follow our lifestyle. MGTOW is all about self-improvement and being a good person, not hating women, don't lose sight of that or you'll just end up an asshole. The true redpill is that if you live your life with compassion for others while eating healthy and working out you will be a happy person, even if you have to fake it for a while.
>>
>>729621293
Because people are fucking cunts, I've met plenty of men and women who are fucking assholes. People make shitty relationship decision deserve to get divorced because they made impulsive moves. And being a Cuck who takes sloppy seconds is fucking cringy go get a normie girl who just ain't a total bimbo
>>
File: 1487888582827_1.png (1MB, 691x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487888582827_1.png
1MB, 691x640px
>>729609953
>you gonna talk like that till to the moment where YOUR WIFE with YOUR SON is at this situation.

or are you gonna say : fuck family, its only clean logic m
>>
>>729606399
around 12. so almost 14 years ago.
>>
>>729609999
check'ed
I don't use social media either. Also not living in the us things aren't that bad. You guys are really fucked.
>>
>>729621549
80% of parents are fucking morons don't be a cuck just because of your parents
>>
>>729606576
Only available at Cuckmart, while supplies last
>>
>>729609151
lel
>>
>>729621395
Neither, I guess some of us aren't either. But the majority is.
>>
>>729610098
Why, that much text made your head spin ? Any post longer than 140 symbols is a wall of text ? Attention span not able to keep up too ?
>>
My parents divorced when I was 8
Not once |I heard my father say anything bad about my mother despite the fact the she stabbed him with a knife. Not just in front of others, he never spoke bad of her with just me around.
My mother talks shit about him every chance she gets, especially when there are others around to hear, oblivious to the fact no one wants to hear it and it makes things uncomfortable. Better yet she doesn't even realise that her actions affect how I see woman in general.
>>
>>729606399
About 16.
>>
>>729615249
LOL, more likely soros funds to keep men enslaved to their ex-wife.
>>
>>729606399
This autistic faggotry isn't really real is it?
>>
>mgtow is reversed feminism for men
marriage is a rite of passage. it allows boys to become men, and eventually win at life by becoming dads.

only blubbering cucks who fails at manhood thinks marriage is shite. mgtow is just the same ol'l feminist bullshit about muh freedom, opression & inequality. man the fuck up and grow a pair, you sissies
>>
>>729624514
Go ahead and get Married in the states or UK and let us know how it works out bro!

Good luck!
>>
>>729624514
>man the fuck up and grow a pair
man up and grow a pair by signing half of your life away on something based on archaic religious beliefs and further perpetuated by biased legalities in case "shit doesn't work out"

yah i'm good on all that bs. i'd rather date a girl for 10 years and have the option at any time to drop her like a bad habit and do my own thing. gl doing that with a couple kids and a binding legal contract attached to your ass. no thank you
>>
>>729615144
Amen
>>
You poor fuckers don't get it. I was married at 22 to someone I loved very much. She caught the dick of one of my best friends at 28, all hail divorce.

For the last 8 years I have been fucking whomever I wanted. In the last 4, I have been exclusively fucking married women. 5 in between the ages of 21 and 40.

Last night, the current one just slipped up, and her husband found out. Her response "I feel bad for him".

I am going to keep riding this one for awhile, because she is way better off than me financially, and treats me the best I have ever been treated. No kids, and nothing to stop me from walking away at any time. But I want you to imagine what her husbands life is going to be like now. This guy legitimately did nothing wrong outside of not spending enough time inside her.
>>
>>729624796
already married (not amerifat or uCucK). got ol' fashioned girl for a wife that knows her place.

>>729624861
you're obviously scared of women and too much of a pussy to put 'em into. you end up as a fluffer to your "gf's" pet nigger. or you can change that, which i hope you will
>>
>>729625178
life is shit, aint it
>>
>>729625178
>my wife cheated on me and made me miserable
>i spend my time trying to make other married men miserable now

Wives are the ones responsible if they cheat obviously. But you have some noticeable issues anon.
>>
>>729606399
when my dad told me when I was around 10 or 11 years old. Later on I understood exactly what he meant.
>>
>>729625219
>wife that knows her place
Used to be a wife would manage the household(including some of the budgets) and be the one to ensure the kids were raised right. It was a lot of responsibility and the shared load was what brought couples together. Now people are more interested in their phones then their children. They acrue debt they absolutely cannot afford. And let their life fall to pieces with all the distractions they let in
>>
>>729625219
your psychology report is spot on. you truly are the good will hunting of the internet. if only you could use these powers to actually make a positive change. but alas, here you sit among the plebs to swindle your nonsense with the rest of us.
>tl;dr
tryharder
>>
>>729625738
that's why i don't allow my wife to have anything else but a dumbphone. she got a laptop for surfing at home. you don't need portable internet unless you're a faggot
>>
>>729625521

It is for him. I actually feel guilty. But since it happened to me, it's not like I am going to stop.

Life without sex isn't worth living, so the whole mgtow thing is silly. But let's be super clear, women are far less loyal, and far more fickle than men will EVER be.

I have been up front will all of my partners since my divorce, and if they didn't like it, I just let them go. There was always another one ready to take her place within weeks, maybe a month or two at most.

And I am no goddamn Adonis. 6'1, 7 1/2" cock, thick but not obese (Lifting while eating burgers will do that)

These women I have been with have cheated on mean 100% superior to me in physique and income just because I pay more attention to them and say the right things.

I fill an emotional need, so they fill my physical needs.

But never think for a moment I have lost sight of how badly they are fucking over the ment they made a commitment to. Or in two cases, the women. Never felt bad about the lesbian relationships I ended.
>>
>>729625612

Not my intent to hurt other men. Yesterday is the first time a girl slipped up. The others have all stayed married, and I no longer see.

Most of them are still in contact with me, 2 like to say I "saved their marriage" imagine how that fucking feels.
>>
>>729625820
it's called common sense, something kids today don't possess. i can tell you're a faggy little nerd that chicks walk all over
>associate with worthless, good-for-nothing sluts
>make one of them gf/wife/lover or whatever
>get cucked because you're a whiny pussybitch
>don't own up to your own failure
>hurr durr fedora-mgtow-mra-atheism-euphoria
>>
I'm not men going there own way because I'm black and that shot seems a little gay.....but I decided to never get married after I knocked up a random white sloot and got stuck paying child support. I already have a beautiful son to continue the name so why risk half my shit I see no reason to
>>
>>729626207
please continue with your assumptions, i'm learning more about you with every post.
>>
>>729621700
Chill. Most people on /b/ are still virgins.
>>
>>729626431
not assumptions. it's universal truth
>chicks cheat on submissive men
>no woman will respect a beta pussy
>sluts are for fucking, not dating or marrying
>if she's not display traditional values, dump her
>>
>>729610962
He tells the truth. Also, "reducto at hitlerum" (calling a fashist anyone who criticises jews or socialists) no longer works.
>>
>>729621805
Its different if you know the people and even then it should be his choice (although id say he would have to switch with a kid if there wasnt room)
>>
I see a use for mgtow. I dont agree with some of the ideas positions 1. Being cuz i love my wife. Most of the concepts are true that the system or percieved roles men should play are unfair towards men. Plus the law is very heavy unfair to men. With all the feminsism and lbgt stuff they are constantly pushing more and more descrimenation onto men. The mgtow can be used as counter weight to help pushs the system back into balance. I beilve mgtow should rethink some of there stances and more meb shoukd join the movement and maybe men can finally have a group that advocates for political changes for men.
>>
>>729625856
kinda sick of those women

also laudable that you choose honesty instead of luring dumb women in with promises you won't keep

also if your numbers are right you're in the gifted range
>>
>>729606399
Same age I realized most of the women in my generation have no interests/hobbies outside of being told they are pretty by randos on the internet.
>>
Marriage is working out awesome for me. She works, i stay at home with our youngest playing video games and watching tv. Life is pretty awesome.
>>
>>729627925
women don't have hobbies in general, most of them are as vapid as they look
>>
>>729609302
This is the truth. I've heard some crazy shit from MGTOW over the years like women are sub human parasites and shit. MGTOW not even once. That's way I lean to the center with MRA because they bring up modern day problems that men face and don't for the most part blame women as a whole just feminism the toxic ideology.
>>
>>729628705
mgtow views women in the same manner alt-right views niggers: parasitic subhumans and must be controlled to secure the future of mankind.

it's nothing more than a gay cult for failed men
>>
>>729628991
Bunch of whiny faggots who couldnt get girlfriends to begin with, so instead of owning up to their inability to catch tail, they call it a conscious choice not to.
>>
Why are you all virgin faggots talking about sex ?

MGTOW is about money and good time.

Main point is, marriage is not good way to spend your money and time.
>>
>>729610066
Wrong anon, MGTOW are male version of feminists with extreme views MRAs are people who point out that men have issues too in modern day society. Look up Honey Badger Radio and see for yourself.
>>
File: 1492447973895.jpg (101KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
1492447973895.jpg
101KB, 826x890px
>>
>>729629421
My money is fine. My wife works all day to make it while i sit at home, but with the added benefit of getting a blowjob almost every night from someone who knows exactly how i like it.
>>
I'm not MGTOW, by any means, but I've stopped trying for relationships and just settle for quickies and short-term stuff.

I've gotten tired of all the work you have to put in to pleasing women, especially ones that are 8+/10. It's exhausting.

All you ever do, every day, is think of ways to entertain them. What should we go do? Maybe make some romantic gesture? Take her out to eat? Go on a small trip? Do this, do that? All the while, they never contribute anything. Not to dating, they never make suggestions for what they want to do. Not to the household, they never buy anything, or do you any favors other than maybe cleaning something once in a while. Not to conversation, they never say anything of substance.

Every time you're in a relationship, it's a constant job of keeping them entertained, while they just sit there like a queen and you the jester.

Why don't they take us out on dates? Why don't they ever try to impress us? Why don't they surprise us with something we enjoy? Why don't they think of something to say when there's an awkward silence? How is that my fault, when I've the one who's been carrying all of our conversations for the last 10 dates?

Then when you get tired of it all, and stop trying to constantly court them, they start acting bored all the time. They'll just sit there, and wait for your next date suggestion, your next conversation-starter, your next romantic gesture. And when you don't they just start to drift away. Without your contributions, you start to realize that she's done absolutely nothing for you, and every relationship is one-sided with you doing all the work, because her hole is so valuable that she knows she doesn't have need to put in any effort.

Then she starts hanging out with her friends more often, and meets new guys that are willing to work for her, since she's hot, and that's all that matters.

That's why I'm done with relationships. I just fuck them and leave before I put too much time, effort and money into them.
>>
>>729629518
So be more particular about who youre marrying.
>>
>>729629178
i feel sorry for those guys. men deserve a good woman, to share and trust with, but all this millennial-progressive-nonsense fucks with people minds.

they can't fucking see the truth, even if it's right in front of them, even less own up to the fact that all their girl problems stems from their own failure at being real men.

and those mgtow cunts spreading their gay propaganda doesn't make it easier to grasp reality. real girls don't want euphoric fedoras who collects retro-vidya & mlp toys, they want men that can walk the walk, and talk the talk.
>>
>>729628563
Is it really their fault though? Millennial girls have been told bullshit for at least 5 years so people could get their pants off. They were born thinking they are special awesome little flowers just by existing.
>>
>>729629589
Well good job anon. Pics or did not happen.
>>
>>729629704
Pics of fucking what? Me sitting on my bed? Trying to get pics of a dude sitting at home sounds a little too close to gay for me.
>>
>>729606576
Trapfap Tendies. Remember, It's not gay if the tendies are feminine.
>>
>>729629819

Let us see what is your wife enjoying so much !
>>
>>729629928
Shes at work, having a kind of bullshit day, so at this exact moment shes not enjoying much.
>>
File: photoshop facebook fail.jpg (160KB, 446x604px) Image search: [Google]
photoshop facebook fail.jpg
160KB, 446x604px
>>729606399
Same as you OP: as soon as I realised that no one would ever really love me.
>>
>>729629630
Well said.
The more attractive they are the less you're gonna get out of a relationship. (Unless you just want them for sex) That's just like a law of the universe at this point. I think that's why 'depression' is so common amongst them as well. They have been handed entertainment on a silver platter for so damn long the literally do not know how to do it on their own.
>>
Holy shit, this thread is pathetic. Who the fuck studies spread sheets of women facts instead of just going out and talking to ppl? Cringe
>>
>>729608697
It's almost like race had less to do with their being wiped out and it was primarily a culture issue
>>
>>729630538
This.
>>
File: mój kraj taki piękny.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mój kraj taki piękny.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
Sup brothers. Polak here.
I have a question to Americans (and other anglo-saxon countries).

Don't you have a "division of property/separate property"(sorry, don't know law-english) law in your countries?

Basically, you sign a deal before marriage, it's a ready made form that can be downloaded from government website, that states that in case of divorce, each party keeps what was his/hers before marriage.
In this way, The Whore has no way of taking away your home if it was yours.

For example:
When my parents divorced, my mother kept the apartment which my parents bought together, but she had to pay half of it's market value to my father, who used it to start a company.

Fair & square. It's very common here, nobody is like "Hurr durr you wouldn't want that invoice if you really loved me!", even though ou divorce rate is much much lower than in the west.
>>
>>729630748
Pre-nup. Yes we do. Some people just like to complain after the fact.
>>
>>729630748
Judges have been known to throw them out, so they kind of mean nothing
>>
>>729630893
As in; after not having signed one.
>>
>>729630748
Fun fact judges have been know to throw out annulments and women can easily get full custody of the children which in turn will make you pay child support.
>>
>>729630955
Not left and right like there aint no thang. On occassion. Of course, you could always just be more particular about your partner.
>>
>>729606399
SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN
>>
>>729630997
Fuck me I was thinking of pre-nup.
>>
>>729631045
All twelve years ago?
>>
>>729630963
Thanks. Fools.

>>729630955
>>729631030
>>729630997

Really? That's weird, should not be possible in 1'st world country.
Even if it was legally prepared & signed by the book, in the prescience of a notary?
Custody of kids is separate matter...
>>
>>729631206
Judges are weird, like that one who said. Well hell, you read it... yes, he got censured, but the point is judges are just people. Legally speaking a pre-nup should be the end of it.

https://www.google.com/amp/jezebel.com/judge-who-called-rape-victim-older-than-her-chronologic-1586252366/amp
>>
>>729631206
Remember anything is possible with feminism.
>>
I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one.

If you are having problems with a woman (Or anyone) It is reflection of you. Fix you and the rest follows.

E.g. become a Chad faggots
>>
>>729631534
An agreement, signed by two parties and ratified by a third should be the single deciding factor, but lawyers like to argue the meaning of words and agreements.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (487KB, 486x634px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
487KB, 486x634px
>>729606399
I was 11 when my dad redpilled me
>>
File: 1380289786523.gif (340KB, 195x199px) Image search: [Google]
1380289786523.gif
340KB, 195x199px
>>729611415
if its not trolling its FUCKING 10/10
i'm pretty sure you have a lot of fun watching this real life soap opera
>>
>>729631878
Im sure he did...was it, by chance, at night? Did he day it was a special secret between the two of you?
>>
>>729631623
>every Problem you have is your fault
you should be a therapist
>>
>>729632185
Maybe not all, but a lot of them are.
>>
>>729629630
This /b/ro gets it. Golf clap, friendo.
>>
>>729631586
>with feminism.
>with communism.

Fixed that for ya, bro. :)
>>
>>729632281
"I treat women like objects in a retail store and get offended when they treat me like a consumer." Have you guys tried just talking to women like, i dont know, people? Works fine for me. Meet a friend, date a friend, marry a friend. Then you dont have to worry about the betrayal and bullshit. Then its just a life shared with a friend.
>>
>>729608766
you are either a very lucky man and have a small circle of male friends who are also lucky enough to have landed a good woman or one who has not ruined their life yet OR you are a 16-25 year old NEET/ish that doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about and thinks that humans are not a sexually dimorphic species.
>>
>>729632529
>implying I don't know how to be a good person.

The problem is being a nice guy is looked down upon.
>>
>>729632671
Being a nice guy is too frequently seen for what it is commonly used for: "Im nice to you, now give me pussy." They arent vending machines. Youre supposed to be a good person and do the right thing because thats who you are and thats what youre supposed to do, not because youre trying to get laid. But "tye right thing" has become a tool for people to use to get laid, and then they turn into petulabt children when it doesnt work as "advertised".
>>
>>729632529
Talk about what? Woman have become so boring and vapid that there isn't much to say to them besides "how is the weather"? I don't give a fuck about clothes, shoes, or makeup.
>>
>>729632916
How many cringe threads start with sone faggot claiming to be a good guy while bitching about women fucking assholes? Good guys, actual good guys, dont require reciprocation, and tgey certainoy dont bitch about it when they dont receive it.
>>
File: 1491930858528.jpg (2MB, 925x3026px) Image search: [Google]
1491930858528.jpg
2MB, 925x3026px
>>729609953
I don't know that traditionalism necessarily asserts that men are of less value than woman.

I certainly don't think it pedastalises them either. As a society woman were not tolerated nearly as much now. Women where perceived truthfully as subjects to men, not independent thinkers or actors.

Traditionalism just understands what women are (power hungry. Vapid, zero personal responsibility ect), and doesn't need to "get over it" it rather acknowledges men as the stronger sex. The necessary predicate to women. In a traditional world view, it is understood that you would handle your wife. If she runs off and fucks some guy- you fucked up, you let her leave the house, you let her do shit unattended, you did not root her terrified dependency on you-

If your dog isn't house trained is it because you have a bad dog or because you're a shitty owner?

Black culture gets this. White men are still buying into "independent strong willed" bs and are apropriatly laughed at by the rest of the sexual kingdom.

Wife and kids are effectively leeches, YOUR leeches. If you do not OWN YOUR SHIT your shit will own you.

ITT we have weak willed boys whining about weak willed women.
>>
>>729632916
I'm a good person because... wait for it... I want to be! Why the fuck would i hang with a girl I like just to be put in the friend zone? That makes no sense. I want to have sex with her. Not to appease some sense of some debt I owe, but...wait for it... because she is attracted to me!!!! If she isn't attracted, then why waste my time? Attention seeking vapid cuntery for 100, Alex.
>>
>>729632950
Neither do i, so i dont talk about that shit. I dont taln to them with an angke in mind. I just talk to them to find out whats going on in their life, like i would any other guy friend. Im genuinely interested in other people lives, male or female.
>>
>>729632916
>>729633109
>Samefagging this much
>>
>>729633207
Exactly "i want to have sex with her". I dont care about the person, just the body. Then you get offended when she doesnt care about your person, just your money.
>>
>>729606399
>go MGTOW
>women don't fuck niggers
chose ONE
>>
>>729633370
>implying I have sex outside of a relationship.

It's obvious you've been chadded and you are taking it out on every future guy for no fucking reason. Get over yourself.
>>
>>729632529
The problem is that they are rarely enjoyable to hang out with besides in the prospect of sex.

I've had one actual female friend my whole life, and we were just FWB for the greater part of 10 years. It was great, and she was awesome and fun to hang out with, but she is 1 in 100.

How many women can really be considered friends like that?

How many women do you know that you can just chill with and relax at the same level as one of your male best friends? I'll bet all the money in my wallet that you can count all of them you've met your whole life on one hand. Of course, when you factor in sex, it's obviously a different story, but that's the only thing they have going for them.
>>
>>729609816
>It does suck that pretty much most people in general are evil bastards.
We are what we think
>>
File: darkfrog.gif (213KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
darkfrog.gif
213KB, 250x263px
>>729609953
>Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.
>>
>>729633593
Ohshit.jpg. logical argument out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>729632916
This isn't about getting laid at all. This is about everything else in between getting laid.

Hey femanon what do you want for dinner?
Idk

Hey femanon what do you think of (insert popular topical news story here)
Ehhh.

Hey femanon what's your favorite thing on tv right now?
idk

Hey femanon wanna go to the library and read a book?
Nah.

Hey femanon you wanna go play (insert almost any sport here)?
I just did my makeup I don't wanna sweat.

Hey femanon what movie do you wanna see?
Idk.

This is the fucking problem. This isn't an isolated bad apple situation. This is the norm now. Cause they have been provided near instant entertainment since they were old enough to grasp the concept of boredom.
>>
>>729633593
Of course there are vapid self obsessed girls who only care about your money, just like there are self obsessed guys who only care about getting their dick wet. The two go hand in hand. But i have had a few female friends who were just good to be with. Foubd one. Married her. Happy since. Now i have sex almost every night with someone who knows what i like, rather than someone who just lays there and takes it.
>>
>>729607415
modern women are such garbage
>>
>>729610308
>generally don't interact with women unless sex is involved. Good day.
And? So? Real shit to do fucker.
>>
>>729633797
I never get thise responses. We always talk about what we actually like. Tastes differ, but we can usually find a middle ground. I just dont get the idk responses youre referring to.
>>
>>729611415
>I'm 43, single, happy,
You are also a zombie, a walking corpse, who will leave absolutely nothing in this world when he dies.
Good goim!
>>
>>729633797
Have you tried not dating 13 year olds?
>>
>>729610986
>1/10th of the effort your ancestors did you'd be banging bitches left and right.
2/10ths, but why settle?
>>
>>729611208
Good call Anon
>>
>>729611566
>checkbook
>cockbook
Everyone's hungry.
>>
>>729634024
Age gap I would assume.
18-25 range is just dicks all around in both a figurative and literal sense.
>>
>>729612508
>Healthcare is the job of the state.
Ya no. Stop with your "Holier than Tho" shit.
>>
>>729612544
>women are all poisoners
>people are all poisoners
ftfy
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.