[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate muslims.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 1.jpg (69KB, 717x334px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
69KB, 717x334px
I fucking hate muslims.
>>
same
>>
>>729523623
good.
>>
>>729523623
Im a muslim
Cry me a river
>>
>>729523759
>>729523768
It's nice being surrounded by like-minded people
https://youtu.be/SHZBGidQcEs
>>
Just to be clear about which ones I don't like. It goes to say that it can be attributed to any race and religion. The ones with the superiority complex I dislike. Them fuckers can die in a fire. Apart from that, cool with me, I'm cool with you.
>>
>>729523623

same
>>
>>729523623
You trashy fags are just jealous you don't get to beat up on your annoying girlfriends. You don't find it morally repugnant all, you just hate that brown men get to have all the fun.

**THINK ABOUT IT**
>>
>>729524196
It's not about "some are nice, some are not". If you actively choose to identify with a group of people who are know for terrorism and acts of evil, then you should depart from that, and identify with something else.
>>
>>729524196

No one cares. If you're a decent person then you are what you are. Sadly the majority of your fellow muslims that I personally have encountered have been rude, abusive and outright divorced from other people who aren't muslims themselves. Another note I'm going to bring up is when it comes to behavior, they are quick to pull out the race card when called out on their bull shit but are lightning fast to call you out on stuff and have the full backing of everyone around them because they immediately make everything issues.

For example today A lady in a burka pushed in the line at an ATM and when the guy behind her asked her to politely join the back of the line, she flipped out and starting throwing insults, claiming he was been racist and all that shit.

Tolerating a person because of their belief is a part of life, treating another person with respect is another.

And by the way mr muslim, no one cares. Cry me a river..
>>
go on cuckold ;)
>>
>>729523623
I am a white male and I would love a conservative traditional Muslim wife but only if she's fine and got a booty.
>>
>>729525213
Spot on. It's up to a group to walk the walk, and actually act on what they say they represent.
But all muslims ever do is SAY that they are about peace and harmony. Where is the Muslim Peace Movement?

Religion is bullshit. Islam is the worst of them all. It's for archaic retards
>>
>>729525414
You sound like a little faggot who can't handle a real woman with goals and ambitions.
>>
>>729525213
Mr muslim here
I dont care and im pretty happy to be a muslim
Actually im quite surprised that nobody here really insulted me already
Touche /b
>>
>>729523623
i can never understand why islam dosent get banned like it straight up says in the quran the kill disbelievers its homophobic racist sexist and promotes violence but everyones too pussy to say it incase they get called out to be oh god forbid ISLAMOPHOBIC lmao like stfu nigga
>>
>>729525414
fuck off ahmed
>>
>>729525589
I don't care about insulting you. I care about letting you know and understand,
that you are the biggest retard in the world.
>>
>>729525728
Well thats just like your opinion man
>>
>>729525597
The only reason Islam is taking over the West, is because we let them.
They are literally taking advantage of our fear to be called a word they invented:
'islamophobic'. Google the word Taqīyyah.
>>
File: 1491489586499.png (864KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1491489586499.png
864KB, 960x639px
>>
>>729526051
Google the word bigfoot
Its a myth bro
>>
>>729523623
I feel luck to have be able to shoot some of those filthy hajis while serving in Afghanistan and Iraq. Also saw 2 buddies of mine blown to shit.
Going back over to get some more of those stinky sandniggers.
>>
>>729526323
Taqiyyah isn't a myth. It was used by the Sufi's to slowly weasel their way into the Shia Muslim Empire (I think it encompassed modern day Iran). They then all sprang into action when nearly half of the Empire's highest echelons were being run by them and turned it into a new Empire.

They pretended to be Shia because to them it served true Islam to overthrow another sect of Islam.
>>
>>729523776
Woah calm down there muzzy. Dont go and blow shut up now ya hear??
>>
>>729523623
i only hate islam
>>
>>729523623
I know plenty of muslim bitches that don't wear anything on their head. Not just Arab, full on no pork Allah worshipping Muslims. Ironically they're massive hoes
>>
File: Approval.gif (985KB, 500x211px)
Approval.gif
985KB, 500x211px
>>729527809
>>
>>729527809
>>
>>729526833
bro i know it seems a bit edgy but im thinking i go out to my local mosque and put bacon on the handles?
>>
>>729523623
Only the Arab fags sucks
Other Muslims are okay
>>
>>729528451
I'm also a vegan so no, don't do that. There's three things I hate more than anything: muslims, modern feminists and carnists.
>>
>>729528626
veganism is gay asf but idc i can atleast understand being vegan but still tho fuck islam
>>
Every person of Islamic faith I have encountered has smelled like goat shit. How the fuck can they have a goat this far in the fucking city?
>>
>>729523623
Honestly it's Islam that's the fault, man without religion is just a twat. I hate all religions but the worse modern day one I'd Islam and the rapefugees in Sweden
>>
>>729529210
I'd kill a muslim in a heartbeat. But I see no reason to kill innocent sentient
beings for a meal that will make me sick. I hate human beings as a species.
Pigs, cows, chickens and fish never did shit to me, or the planet. And we treat them
like shit, just because we like the way they taste. It makes no fucking sense.
Watch the documentary Earthlings if you want to learn a little bit about how the animal industry works.
I'm against unnecessary violence, period. The animal industry is both violent and unnecessary, so I don't support it.

Oh yeah, and fuck muslims.
>>
>>729523961
usa! usa! usa! usa! usa!
>>
File: 1491589183437.jpg (105KB, 476x684px)
1491589183437.jpg
105KB, 476x684px
>>729523623
Get 'em all!
>>
>>729528451
What's funny is in Islam they are forgiven for touching or eating pork in deceit. So that would accomplish nothing but making the handles greasy like your face.
>>
>>729523961
USA USA USA USA USA USA!
>>
>>729532421
arent all crimes forgiven in every religion because no one is perfect and therefor no one could join any religion? id honestly only put bacon on the handles to inconvenience them
>>
>>729532800
also check em'
>>
>>729532800
>arent all crimes forgiven in every religion because no one is perfect and therefor no one could join any religion?
Depends on the religion. Islam has a lot more unforgivable crimes than Christianity or Judaism do. Modern iterations.
>>
>>729523776
american snowflake muslims arent real muslims haha
>>
>>729532800
Nah, I got better idea.
Mix pork in to their meal.
>>
>>729523623
They hate you more.

Difference is, they aren't too pussy to do something about it.
>>
>>729533323
thats why i hate islam man like dude if i couldnt eat bacon id crash two planes into a building or some shit you get me?
>>
>>729530088
dont forget cows and chickens dropped the nukes on japan
>>
>>729533567
fucka you dolphin and fucka you whale
>>
>>729523623
become jewish and move to israel then
>>
Perhaps you shouldn't hate Muslims. They are part of your society, and you either suffer or accept the reality. It is not very constructive to hate fellow human being anyway! Peace!.
>>
Muslims are mostly shit
>>
File: religion of peace.jpg (192KB, 600x600px)
religion of peace.jpg
192KB, 600x600px
>>729523623
Anagram Turtle cannot be fooled.
>>
I hate Indian people as well as Muslims!
>>
>>729533482
I don't like bacon personally but yeah I feel you.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.