[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you made a girl cry? What did you do wrong?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 19

File: l.gif (2MB, 347x260px) Image search: [Google]
l.gif
2MB, 347x260px
When was the last time you made a girl cry?

What did you do wrong?
>>
Girlfriend. I just kept working and not making time for her. I guess I could quit and we could just snuggle in a cardboard box.
>>
>>729503268
>You
>wrong
>>
I spunked in her nail varnish
>>
>>729503505
Girls don't cry for no reason, anon. Its usually someone's fault.
>>
Last time we had sex, so like 3 days ago.
She likes it tho, and I love it
>>
>>729504565
>Not sure if trolling or underage b&
>>
Haven't done anything bad to her but
> Meet cute girl
> Get close
> Awesome to talk to, similar interests, awesome cook too
> Turns out she was brutally raped by her ex when she was 15
> We're a couple in all ways but physical
> No sex, no oral, not even kissing
> 3 years on
> Only just now getting to the point I can put my arm around her without her flinching
> Tried to kiss her once, I'll never forget how terrified she looked
> Figured she's perfect in every other way so I could go without the sex
> Im a DJ so I get hot pussy thrown at me and turn it down
> Getting over not having sex
> 3 fucking years
> She's emotionally attached even though she goes through stages where she denies it for a month at a time but she worries if I go a few hours without texting, gets upset if I don't hug goodbye, lets me know as soon as she wakes up
> Tiny 9/10 half asian girl who is super dedicated to me despite her problems
> Every neet virgins dream waifu
> Except no sex
> Considering dumping her or fucking sluts on the side. I know either option would totally destroy her but it's that or life without sex
>>
>>729503268
She's faking. Redheads have no souls.
I know, I'm a ginger.
>>
>>729504825
stay with her and fuck club bitches.
can't you talk about that arrangement with her?
>>
my mum, asked when will i finally get a job and move out
>>
>>729504825
3 years is some dedication. You're a good guy, anon.

Have you tried talking to her about it, or sought professional help?
>>
>>729504825
Have you ever brought up having sex with her?
>>
>>729503268

Got girl prego
broke up with girl
girl has miscarriage
>>
last year when I left her with my son
>>
Nothing. We were just really talking closely about our feelings.
>>
Last week. My wife got the belt for being disobedient. There were some tears.
>>
broke up with her
she cried the whole time i was packing her shit
>>
Yesterday.

I dont have enough time for her...
>>
File: 1464317153450.gif (548KB, 215x140px) Image search: [Google]
1464317153450.gif
548KB, 215x140px
Like last week, I startled her with a fart
>>
>>729505737
>>729505867
>>729506163
She doesnt like to talk about it but when we do she pretty much says "when she's ready" and that its not fair on her to expect something she's not comfortable with. She's on antidepressants so she has pretty much no sex drive at all and can't really understand what it's like. I know she'd be crushed if I even suggested hooking up with club sluts.

I genuinely care about this girl more than anyone else ever, but need the sex rather than letting the best years of my life get wasted
>>
"please don't cry.. you look fat when you cry."
or
"
Are you crying because of your haircut?"
>>
>>729506908
Do you cuddle at all?

She'll never be ready unless you gradually push the boundaries and bring up the topic with her.
>>
make my wife cry all the time. all you have to do is tell women the truth, they cant handle it. If she does something shitty or stupid, break it down for her, explain why what she did was shitty, and why she shouldn't do it again and she'll just lose it.
Not in a mean way or all the time or anything.
ex: wife kept putting off taxes. she didnt want to get the w2 from her previous employer because it had been too long, shed have to call corporate, blah blah.
Said to her "Well babe you built it up so much that it became a problem before you even knew if it would be one. This was put off for months. Taxes were put off for months.
That's serious Rachel. You are so afraid to deal with your future that you literally don't. And it drags you and those around you down and sets you back tremendously. You go through incredible lengths to keeps the clock from spinning, but you know it never will. You do this with everything and its why you haven't finished college, its why you are still stuck at that shit job, and its why we dont have a house yet. You are ruining both of our futures and I'm not sure I can let that happen. Shape up, I'm not going to put my life on hold so you dont have to deal with yours."
she cried. made excuses, that whole thing.

I ended up just doing it for her. took 2 minutes. go to corporate, plug in social and last name, and save the w2. Like what the fuck.
Divorce probably soon. giving her 1 year to straighten out while i get thibgs in order. if she doesnt im gone.
>>
>>729503268
"wrong hole"
>>
im glad OP posted this because I've been thinking about it a lot

My ex, little over a year ago
We were on the way to my cousins funeral and I was driving a little fast

She was in a really serious car accident about four months prior to this and would get really nervous when I would go fast and grab my arm
I was hitting curves at like 45-50 mph and she started panicking because my stupid ass didn't want to be late. She started to say "stop anon slow down you're scaring me" and I just kept telling her it's not that fast and she's overreacting, im going the speed limit you'll be fine and then as soon as I got that out she yelled "ANON STOP" because she thought I was going to hit a car changing lanes. I wasn't, but I could see how she would think I was.
I pulled over and started yelling at her.

"Of all the days you could be doing this, now is NOT the fucking day. Get the fuck over yourself," I said to her.

We were in a church parking lot and she started crying the most genuine and heartbroken tears I've ever seen her cry. At the time it didn't click to me, but I was being so insensitive. She almost lost her life in the accident and walked away with some deep cuts and huge bruises.
She cried really hard and I tried to calm her down but she didn't until we reached the funeral.

Two months later she left me for someone else.
Our relationship was having problems, but I think me finally losing my shit and yelling caused it to end in her mind.

I miss her every day.
>>
>>729506908
Chick needs a therapist. Or, if you live in a big community, find therapy group for rape victims.. kinda like AA. I would say just move on, but from your description of her, sounds like a win if you can get her to cum around.
>>
last week.
She found out I had sex with another woomen, while on a free pass weekend.

She gave the free pass but the rule was she never finds out if I did or not.
The girl I slept with was a 1 night, stalked me, told gf about what happened through facebook

now gf wont forgive me, feels bad man.
>>
>>729507033
Yeah we're getting there but she's still uncomfortable being held and it's been a long road
>>
>>729507138
Sounds like my ex fiance.
>>
>>729503268
Showed her a pic of OP's dick.
>>
>>729503268
Probably yesterday. Went full asshole on my ex. I don't know for sure but I have a feeling she shed some tears about the things I said.
>>
>>729507138
thaaaats called emotional abuse.
>>
>>729504825
got in a similar relationship. She was raped in highschool. I just fucked bitches on the side till she was ready. took 2 years, but she is a really nice girl. Very sweet and caring, wonderful to be around, similar interests and all that. but i have to screen every movie we watch for triggers. Like hoooooooly shit she had a breakdown when we watched 13 reasons on netflix. It was crazy town. staying with her for a few more months while i slowly distance myself so the breakup wont be too hard on her.
>>
>>729507192
This is a sad story, I'm sorry for you anon.
>>
>>729507220
Too soon.
>>
>>729504825
You need to leave now. You'll be miserable as long as you are with her. Think about yourself.
>>
>>729507414
so telling her the truth is emotional abuse? I've always been super supportive of her, but she has no drive. Its very taxing. We are supposed to have an honest relationship, but actual honesty doesnt count i guess.
>>
>>729507271
Why did you give each other a ''free pass weekend'' if you can't handle your partner sleeping with someone else? Sounds very little thought out.
>>
>>729507526
It took me so long to realize it was all my fucking fault and there's nothing I'll ever be able to do about it. I really wish I could just move on but she was my first real love.
>>
>>729507192
She deserved better than you faggot
>>
>>729507138
sounds like you're a fucking asshole
>>
>>729507414
Go back to raddit you fucking moron. I hope I triggered your stupid ass.
>>
>>729507292
I think she's good for you emotionally anon but she does have to understand that you have needs and you've been sacrificing a lot for her. If she refuses to even have any kind of sexual discussion about you guys or you with other people then she may be too far gone and you're best as just friends. Seems like you guys are pretty much just friends right now by the sounds of it
>>
>>729507985
He's the asshole because she won't deal with her shit? You make me sick. You and all the pussies just like you. The bitch needs to handle her business. Fuck you.
>>
>>729507402
Right on brother. Usually I try and be a subtle asshole so she doesn't shut down right away and the subtle insults I say wear down heavily over time
>>
I throat fucked her really hard.
>>
>>729503416
This, all the fucking time
>>
>>729507138
I feel bad for keking
>>
>>729504565
>>729506439
>>729507414
>>729507903
>>729507985
What the fuck happened to /b/? You faggots learning about this place really took it to the dumpster.
>>
>>729507138
I genuinely hope you jump off a cliff
>>
>>729508413
Oh my pussy
>>
>>729508413
Don't you have a BLM protest to go to?
>>
>>729503268
Did you know women cry routinely?
That makes them master the art of manipulation with drama.
>>
Girlfriend and I got into an argument about me not giving her enough attention. Says she's sick of having to fight for every scrap of attention. I told her to stop trying. Big tears fest and I feel like shit because I love her
>>
>>729508413
been married for TEN YEARS. TEN.
Have always been extremely supportive. Why am I a monster for wanting her to succeed? Why is it emotional abuse to talk to someone i deeply care for about her future? What is wrong with you people?
>>
>>729508413
Sounds like somebody just read a post that describes their behavior.
>>
>>729503268
Started dating a girl we both clicked and started falling for each other. Then we had sex I was such a disappointment she started crying because she liked me but had to break up with me because I couldn't please her sexually. First and last time I tried sex.
>>
>>729503416
>girlfriend wants all your attention
>gf wants you to have a job and be successful and support her lifestyle
>get good paying job that requires lots of out of state travel
>still home every weekend and once or twice during the week, depending on where job takes you
>gf throws absolute shit fit
>calls you at work constantly
>always hysterical and in tears
>complaining that you don't spend enough time with her
>that she doesn't see you enough
>that she doesn't feel loved
>thinks your cheating on her
>meanwhile you're 300 miles away in another state working 14 hour days constructing and repairing industrial air conditioning and heating units
>cant just leave because you have work
>if you do leave you lose your job
>if you lose your job gf bitches that your a bum and cant pay for shit
>if you stay on the job and dont come home until its done your a selfish inconsiderate asshole who only thinks about yourself

and women wonder where all the good men are at
>>
>>729508621
The people who are giving you shit have no idea what reality is like. Don't waste your time. You can't have a rational argument with someone who bases all their decisions on emotion.
>>
I make myself cry everyday (I'm a girl, by the way)
>>
>>729505016
i can back this up. i dated a ginger, she had no soul and left me at my lowest possible moment
>>
>>729508796
Tits?
>>
>>729508729
You left out the part where she starts cheating on you with a loser because he gives her attention.
>>
>>729508664
is your dick just small? or are you absolutely terrible at foreplay. I dont even use my dick half the time and she cums buckets. step your foreplay game up holy shit.
>>
>>729508664
Damn, what a bitch. Did you explain to her that it was your first time having sex?

Sounds like she was a really shitty person regardless, so you're better off without her.
>>
>>729508621
Pretty sure every virgin here against you hasn't been close to knowing what marriage is like
>>
>>729508796
Nobody gives a fuck. Why do you stupid bitches always have to announce your pussy?
>>
>>729508944
I'm 3 and a half inches erect and premature ejaculated. I tried eating pussy but it was my first time. I almost came while doing it.
>>
>>729508664
Wow your dick must be TINY! Good luck, dude. I have a friend that is so self conscious about his dick that he won't even try to have a gf. He just gets a pro every now and then.
>>
File: 1492325328259.jpg (21KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1492325328259.jpg
21KB, 325x325px
>>729508403
I'm the good type of new person, I keep to myself mostly and am learning how to behave here. These people are faggots and need to stay where they belong
Pic related
>>
>>729508992
Yes i tried but she said she just couldn't but I was a great guy.
>>
>>729509126
Ouch bro. Luckily for you sex isn't the most important thing
>>
>>729509126
just practice foreplay and date someone with a shallow vagina.
>>
>>729507138
>>729507414
>>729507985
>>729508413
jesus christ you faggots cant be serious right? breaking something down to someone and explaining how they are wrong is bad all of a sudden? women just cant handle being told the truth and being told they're wrong, especially when its the same thing (they usually are)

my buddy is dating this chick who is completely retarded in that aspect. She thinks she knows everything and is a grown mature adult but IRL she's actually retarded and stupid as fuck and doesn't know anything at all. She can barely even drive. She refuses to learn from her mistakes and just tries to put the blame on her boyfriend. Has absolutely zero accountability or responsibility, is despondent over the fact that she might have to work more than 20 hours a week and can't handle any adversity at all.

Breaking that down and explaining that to her only makes her kick and scream harder.
>>
3 days ago, telling her thst i didnt love her and that i didnt think i could ever love her
>>
>>729509222
Least you got trips. Head up
>>
>>729509177
I've always been self conscious about it. I won't even use a urinal in the men's room I just wait on an empty stall.
>>
Yelled out "cutting is a mental disorder" in class. Emofag ran out of the room
>>
Fucked my gf in the ass because she was wasted and couldn't stop me. She never let me near her ass and I'd been dying to fuck it.

She screamed at first, begged then eventually just let it happen. Her sobbing just made me hornier but I felt like a bastard after cumming.
>>
i make my girlfriend cry at least once a week. Believe it or not, all bitches love it as long as afterward you are nice to her etc.
>>
>>729508940
>cheats on you with some loser who gives her attention
>he doesn't have a job
>he lives at home with his parents
>he doesn't have anything going for her at all
>but he tells her exactly what she wants to her and manipulates her and backs up her beliefs that you are cheating on her during those long and hot 14 hour work days
>>
>>729509333
You to bro thanks.
>>
>>729503268
I told this Australian chick that I was having a competition with an Englishman and to get points you make sexual conquests with women. We kept points on what my friend called a lad chart.
>>
>>729508127
Yeah it's hard to explain but we are emotionally in a relationship. She's close to her family and I get along well with them too, they consider me part of the family now. But yeah without the physical side its still only half a relationship.
>>
> Get talking to a girl who i used to know from school
> Looks cute 7/10
> She has a drug problem
> She has mental issues
> Don't care because a girl is actually talking to me
> After a week ask her out on a date
> Get to the date, she is an actual 2/10
> She doesn't care of herself at all, Fat, Greasy hair, stank, dirty clothes.
> Don't wont be be rude so continue date.
> later that week she calls me 3 times crying with 3 separate problems. gottagetoutofthiswhileistillcan.jpeg
>She asks me out again and she comes over to my house of news years eve.
> It's just me and her
> Hardly talk, awkward as fuck.
> Watch a movie and sleep
> Next day she tells me she loves me
> Break up with her
> Next two days is her and her friends messaging me.
> She's put on suicide watch.
> Great start to the new year.
>>
>>729509396
yeah, that's rape. Her "letting it happen" is the disassociation that often happens during rape. you are an actual piece of shit.
>>
>>729503268
Told my wife we were out of caramel sauce for the caramel pudding, so we had to wait until tomorrow before eating the dessert.

I'm a monster, I know.
>>
>>729509396
*raped my girlfriend
>>
>>729509396
What do you mean "wrong hole"? This is the just right hole!
>>
>>729509389
You must have one too
>>
>>729503416
Jesus. Tell me about it. The girl wants for nothing because I ply my craft for profit. There's something she doesn't seem to understand in there somewhere.
>>
>>729509222
Yeah, it was the dick. She would have given you a a chance if you had enough meat. I would suggest finding a girl that is asian or about 4'10" and slim. That is about the only way you are gonna be able to fuck and not get laughed at.
>>
>>729503416
Selfish whore
>>
>>729509573
dude. thats amazing. great way to start the ny
>>
>>729509231
Sex is the most important thing though. If you're not fucking her right she's going to look for that dick somewhere else. If you aren't fucking her enough she is going to know you lost interest and are looking elsewhere and will do the same. If you have a short dick and cum quick she is going to tell all her friends and yours, especially if you piss her off.

If you're not out there giving chicks that grade A +++ dick every single last time and rocking their world into earth shattering orgasms, they are out there telling whoever will hear that you are hung like a flea and cant fuck your way out of a brothel in Calcutta
>>
File: funny-random-0v-2.jpg (99KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
funny-random-0v-2.jpg
99KB, 500x666px
>>729504825
I think its about time she got to talk to a the rapist.
With the specific goal of getting your dick wet.
>>
>>729509573
She lied, not your problem. False advertising is the downfall of these bitches.
>>
>>729509573
Should've at least fucked her.
>>
>>729509573
Got a pic of her?
>>
>>729509640
You know it
>>
>>729504825
Just cheat on her all the time, never ever tell her until she starts having sex with you. Obvious solution
>>
File: wall art - Wet-Dog-5.jpg (567KB, 880x628px) Image search: [Google]
wall art - Wet-Dog-5.jpg
567KB, 880x628px
>>729508841
That is usually when you get dumped.
I.e., when you're at your most insufferable and hanging around you is a huge downer.

One of my friends got dumped when she was at a low point. I thought she was kind of a bummer to be around before she got dumped. Now she's really sad so I'm avoiding her to save my own sanity.
>>
>>729509569
Especially now, you guys should be able to talk about literally anything. Sex isn't everything I know but it is a huge part of a intimate relationship. Think you deserve some happiness for yourself since you've put her first so much
>>
>>729509729
Yeah this chick was thick.
>>
No, the only pictures of her are the ones where she looks semi decent, plus they are on her accounts which i have blocked. Don't really wanna go through the process of finding her again.
>>
>>729509333
You to /b/ro
>>
>>729509573
Hold on.. how the fuck did you not know she was a 2 when you first saw her?
>>
>>729509581
That's what made it so hot. Didn't you read the post? Some people are so stupid...
>>
File: lol1448232274886.jpg (81KB, 555x500px) Image search: [Google]
lol1448232274886.jpg
81KB, 555x500px
>>729509222
Sounds like it wasn't the sex.
Prolly thought about dumping you before the sex, but wanted to give it a go to see if it helped.

I'm guessing that it didn't help, and the tears were regret.

Either way, time to move on and meet new people. Can't go through life disappointing only one woman you know. (That's why I got a daughter. Now I can disappoint two women with a single "no".)
>>
>>729507414
Speaking the truth and explaining how to correct problems is abusive?...

Next you'll say there are more then 2 genders..
>>
>>729510143
This
>>
>>729510143
she used old/enhance pictures on her profiles t trick him into thinking she still/ever looked like that.
>>
>>729509782
I've never had that problem true. Actually all my relationships have lasted longer than they should've because of good sex. I was just trying to help a brother out
>>
I only talked to her over Facebook, She used filters and angles to make herself look way better in her photos.
>>
>>729508413
Triggered
>>
>>729509247
>women just cant handle being told the truth and being told they're wrong, especially when its the same thing (they usually are)
Don't have to invoke "women" in that sentence.
People at large seldom like being told they're wrong.
Just watch this:
All religion is a lie and if you're religious you should be ashamed for falling for something so obviously false.
Or read this:
All religious people deserve as much respect as anyone else. You should be ashamed for thinking that being religious equates being an idiot. Most smart people accept cultural norms and get on with their lives to tend to stuff that actually matters.
>>
>>729509633
Ha ha. Yeah. When she was on top she told me I was "too far North".
>>
>>729510044
Don't let it get you too far down, anon. Be successful and get paid. Money can solve a whole lot of issues. You have the cash, you get laid. That has been the way of women since the beginning.
>>
>>729510411
What does that mean?
>>
3 weeks ago. Beat the shit out of her for fucking up my laundry, stupid bitch. Ass fucked her later.
>>
I wouldnt fuck her fat body so she broke up with me.
>>
>>729510402
You don't know shit about women. Either that or one is watching you post.
>>
>>729510609
"She got bleach on my IZOD shirt" you're the one who cried did nothing and got no sex. Corrected it for you.
>>
>>729507192
You'd be better off late to the funeral, explaining to your relatives that your girlfriend asked you to go slow since she had the accident and was scared shitless.
>>
>>729507138
You're a very smart man. If she doesn't cease her faggotry in a whole year, she doesn't deserve you.
I've been doing the same with my wife for 5 years, she stopped crying about it on like year 2 and really showed Incredible progress! She's the perfect woman.
Here's a list of achievements after getting with a guy that doesn't take no shit
>Got a full time job
>Got a drivers license!
>Doesn't get white girl wasted
>Still sometimes gets pissy about shit I didn't do but I don't get mad her for it since she's a girl and doesn't know any better but she ALWAYS apologizes
>She pays half the bill
>Blows me all the time
>She's finally pursuing the career she always wanted that she never had the courage to
>No more drugs
I'm very proud of her and love her very much. Men need to stop being fucking pussies letting their bitches get away with grade A faggotry just to get laid.
>>
Hmm last year.

>told girl i was into her
>she said she wasn't
>she still wanted to be friends
>fuck that.avi

She cried. Haven't talked to her or seen her since.
>>
File: lol1446932481642.png (155KB, 915x390px) Image search: [Google]
lol1446932481642.png
155KB, 915x390px
>>729510546
Duh! It means she want's to move to Florida.
>>
Showed up at the hospital after her dad fell out of a tree he was trimming.
I did something very right.
>>
>>729510808
You don't know shit about men.
Most of them HATE being told they're wrong and won't accept any sort of fact you place at their fucking nose to prove it.

You know. Just like ordinary humans.
>>
>>729510546
When she was on top her ass hole was higher then her pussy. When I went to put my dick in the head was pointing at her bum hole. When I applied a bit of pressure she told me I was too far north meaning too far up. You know how on maps north is up?
>>
>>729511020
I graduated from Texas Tech.
>>
>>729507414
Pointing out things your life partner is doing that is inappropriate or destructive in order to help them realize they have a problem so they can fix it is mental abuse?
What has this world come to?
>>
>>729511090
Oh, I thought you were an idiot when I read your post. I didn't realize you were female. I should have known you were because of how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>729511212
SHIT!
She wants to move to MEXICO!

You have to dump her quick, before the beaner virus bites you too.
>>
>>729511313
She's right though.
>>
>>729511090
>Femanon detected
No YOU hallucinate problems, seriously. We even record your stupid hallucinations and joke with our friends about them. You really are crazy. That's why we do so much better than you nutjobs
>>
>>729503268

Kek, past Friday!!

I made her watch Cannibal Holocaust
>>
File: 1489183539029.jpg (1MB, 1397x3387px) Image search: [Google]
1489183539029.jpg
1MB, 1397x3387px
>>729503268
OPhelia and Slightly Autistic Girl. When's the last time you girls cried? Why?
>>
File: lol1448236888244.jpg (953KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lol1448236888244.jpg
953KB, 1600x1200px
>>729511523
Thank you. I know I'm right.

>>729511313
My penis is way to big to be feminine. I'm just able to talk to people of both sexes so I've noticed that women are people too. You'll understand when you grow up.
>>
>>729511785
Yeah. Women just have emotions over 9000 making them much less logical than men by law
>>
>>729509573
that's hilarious anon
>>
>>729509788
She does see a psychiatrist occasionally but not enough
>>729509998
Yeah exactly. I was fine waiting but after this long she doesn't even seem to appreciate how hard it's been for me and I'm getting over it.
>>
>>729509993
We had already gone through ups and downs. I'd had some low points, she'd had some low points, we we're so close to starting our life together. And then she started hanging out with bitchy whores from high school.
>>
>>729504825
I have a friend like this but the guy she's got on the hook is a good looking bouncer instead and she doesnt have the excuse of being raped shes just stupid af.
>>
>>729510295
Lying to someone isn't going to do them any good. Sex is everything and sex is power
>>
File: lol1468786192725.jpg (102KB, 537x888px) Image search: [Google]
lol1468786192725.jpg
102KB, 537x888px
>>729511928
Nah. There's been way to much research into emotions and gender to simply accept something like that.
Men seem to have higher hormonal highs and lows, meaning we probably have "more" feelings that women.
But women and men have very different hormonal bursts, different emotions. Women are more prone to empathic emotions (feel what you feel), or sadness, terror.
Men are more prone to anger, desperation, rage.

I think most of the difference in outward shows of emotions between men and women stem from the fact that when boys act out on their natural emotions they're told very sternly to control themselves(and punished if they fail).

I'm not saying that that is wrong. I don't want to live in a society where I have to constantly worry about other dudes flipping out in uncontrolled rage.
>>
>>729509600
I'm so sorry
Sounds like you don't need kids tho since you're apparently fucking one
>>
>>729504825
>every neet virgins dream waifu
>except no sex

dude what are u doing. rape her move the fuck on. thatll teach her
>>
I was a whackamole a girl was flirting with me I didn't get the hints. She cried.
>>
>>729510402
The problem though is when you tell a women she is wrong, or explain to her how she is wrong.stupid, she doubles and triples down until she is basically just screaming nonsensically. You tell a guy he is wrong, in my experience most of them don't care after a few minutes. The ones who do are chicks. Women fucking stew and boil over shit and it eats and eats at them, especially if you're pointing out how stupid they are and there are other people present.

I can't even begin to go into how stupid and idiotic this chick is because she might be one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered IRL face-to-face over the age of 20. She literally doesn't know anything and cannot handle that at all and instead just insists upon how mature and grown up and smart she is.
>>
>>729509429
yes
>>
>>729512402
this is just a thought, but go with me on this... women are actually just waste of space that are useless and theyre best quality is being a meat pocket for our wieners
>>
>>729512402
And women are coddled and never corrected on their shitty behavior cuz men want to fuck them leaving women with the emotional handicap and never being able to reach full potential thanks to lack of morals.
Therefore women are fail
>>
File: Fb mr.jpg (46KB, 720x893px) Image search: [Google]
Fb mr.jpg
46KB, 720x893px
>>729503268
I cheated on my girlfriend with one her old friends by fucking her for a night. My gf is so emotionally dependent on me that it really messed her up as she hated and loved me at the same time. She cries quite regularly now.

Worth it though, this is who I fucked. Kek
>>
>>729512123
>bitchy whores
Actual prostitutes or just girls you don't like?
If getting new friends is what made you brake up then I'm going to guess that your relationship wasn't healthy.

Also: high school?

hooooooooooooooow old are you?
Mods?
>>
>>729511090
>brainlet woman detected

women can't even accept the possibility that they might be wrong. women literally invent and make up problems where there aren't any, because of dumb shit like they dont feel they are getting enough attention.

Most times men tell each other they're wrong, they break each others balls and laugh about it. Women can't handle any of that shit. Men who act like that are referred to as chicks.
>>
>>729503268
I don't remember when. Was a long time ago. And probably did nothing wrong.
>>
>>729512619
Kek
>>
>>729507192
shit situation
its pretty hard to drive and have someone yelling at you
im a pretty good driver but things like this stress me the fuck out
poor girl tho
>>
>>729503268

>made girl cry
>did wrong

Fuck off normies

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>729512619
I love this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI
I'm pretty sure I enjoy a thing this woman did without her being a pocket for my weiner.
>>
>>729512741
Fucking worth it
>>
>>729512921
lawlz. u just enjoyed looking at her. i bet u didnt even realize she was playing the violin
>>
>>729512797
girls from our high school that she hadn't hung out with for years, since high school. i say bitchy whores because they were both bitches and whores, in that they acted like awful stuck up "princesses" and spread their legs for whoever gave them a few moments of attention.

im also probably older than you are
>>
>>729504825
>> We're a couple in all ways but physical

stopped right there
>>
>>729507414
you're a colossal faggot go to reddit
>>
>>729512810
>Men who act like that are referred to as chicks.
I refer to them as childish. I do the same service to the womenfolk in my life.
I may not be the most liked person but I have to deal with these people every day, and prefer to keep my life as bullshit free as possible.
>>
>>729513150
haha. perfect response/10
>>
>>729507903
Edgy
>>
>>729512697
>women are coddled and never corrected on their shitty behavior cuz men want to fuck them

this
>>
File: 1491783584390.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491783584390.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
She broke up with me a month or two prior and she kept coming over for sex. We had plans to 'watch a movie' at my new place.

I cancelled on her and said, I have a date tomorrow and I know we're going to end up sleeping together and that seems weird. She cried. I slept with her. Then I slept with the girl on the date. Then a random later that week. I felt pretty gross at the end of that week.
>>
>>729508413

Jesus, you're either a tremendous cuck faggot or a retarded feminist
>>
I fucked her sister
>>
>>729507192
I'm so sorry anon. At least you know you were kind of being insensitive. Keep that in mind when the next one comes around. And there will be a next one. Good luck anon
>>
>>729507414

There is no such thing. No one can make someone else feel a certain way. Emotions are the choice of the person having them. Also nothing his forcing them to stay around someone they don't like.
>>
>>729508621

Dude you did nothing wrong, /b/ is full of cucks and feminists now
>>
>>729513035
lal. I'm not a 1 dimentional card bord mind like you. I am capable of both liking the music AND stare at her ass.
>>
File: M r.jpg (113KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
M r.jpg
113KB, 720x960px
>>729512971
Her pussy tasted like fucking nectar it was amazing. Plus we tried all sorts of shit, indulged in each others fetishes.

I still think about her while I fuck my gf
>>
>>729509126

fuck that sucks. Yeh find a chick with a shallow vag and get good at eating pussy
>>
>>729513143
>im also probably older than you are
Doubtful.
I'm way to old to hang around here.
I'm this fagget:
>>729512402
>>729511785
>>729511090
I'm old enough that my 17 year younger sister has started a career, and I'm waiting for my kids to do the same.
>>
>>729509703

I think we're supposed to go "Aw, do you need attention, beautiful?" then give them a few minutes.

But i just said "Not now. I'm busy."

This kills the woman.
>>
>>729508621
They are the forever alones. They wonder why women don't want them or why their gfs never want to blow them.. but they attack grade A tactics and continue to wonder why they can't find the right woman.
You're doing the right thing
>>
>>729507138
>You are ruining both of our futures and I'm not sure I can let that happen.
And you can't fathom why she cried? Dude. That's some heavy shit. That's not "a conversation" that sounds like you just giving her a chew down that will probably lead up to you divorcing her.
>>
>>729513621
>im way to old to hang around here

and yet here you are, hanging around like some kind of faggot. id fuck your sister and your kids and make them all cry and use the tears as lube for when i buttfuck your old ass into oblivion
>>
>>729513821
the truth is heavy and often hurts faggot, the world isnt going to coddle you. if someone is fucking off big time like that and it can blow back in a big way (like not paying your fucking taxes might) they deserve to be BTFO and dealt with kiddie gloves
>>
>>729507192
Man fuck that bitch. She was probably already looking for an out before that women are snakes. Snakes with tits.
>>
>>729513821
oh no, i know exactly why she cried.this was an ultimatum. Shape up or get the fuck out.
>>
>>729508621
You're not a monster for wanting her to succeed. And after ten years I can fully understand your frustration, anger and resentment.
But I think your wording will be counterproductive. Try out the Socratic method. Get her to tell you the smart approach and then ask her why she doesn't do that.
>>
Yesterday.
Thread hits home.
I was grouchy getting up.
She was indecisive about whether or not she wanted to go with me to take care of some errands. Then she wanted to go, but take care of things not on my agenda. So then I didn't want her to tag along. Made her cry.

She has a tribute hoodie with her late mom's picture on it. Seemed to be eerily looking at me.

I recalled someone saying one time to watch when you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.

I took a breath, threw my agenda out the window, gave her a hug, then dragged her along for coffee and a cigarette.. to pick up and drop off some stuff..

Got out of my truck and at my foot was next to a penny. Tails up.

Now we have heard the saying that a heads up penny is good luck. My grandmother told me before she passed that a penny is a penny and when you pick one up its more than what you had and heads or tails should be a blessing.

Her mother said to watch because she would leave pennies from heaven when she was gone.

I started the day on the wrong foot. Then I made it better. I like to think she is a fragile angel that pretends to be strong. I like to think our dead relatives know this and helped me.

When I must answer for the tears, I will be humbled and thankful.
>>
>>729504825
she needs to see a therapist
>>
>>729514088
after ten years, this was the final talking to I'm planning on giving her. I've tried it all. I got married, I didnt adopt a child.
>>
>>729514254
I hope you signed a serious prenup. She will suck you dry my man
>>
File: IMG_0078.jpg (25KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.jpg
25KB, 295x221px
>>729507414
oh wow you're an idiot.
>>
>>729513150
I should have too
>>
>>729514045
The fuck you explaining this shit to autistic teens? I do this shit to my wife all the time. Break her down, build her up. Only men who want and are engaging in LTR eventually realize this though trial and error. It perfectly normal and you'll be a dumb fuck if you aren't catching teary eyed head ever now and again.
>>
>>729509573
i lol'd
>>
>>729514574
This. I think the only anons against this guy's actions are kids
>>
>>729513969
The world might not coddle me, but I want the people I keep close to make my life better, easier and more enjoyable. Not coddle me, but also not berate me or attack me. People like that I remove from my life.
Constructive criticism and spiteful lashes are two different things, and come from different places.
>>
>>729514412
Dont worry, I'm bulletproof.
>>
>>729514721
yes remove the sole breadwinner of the house and keep good company with the bums under the bridge.
>>
Told a funny joke, forgot what it was though
>>
girlfriend. about 3 months ago. told her thet her sister's pussy was tighter. she cried for like 3 hours. 2 weeks after that I caught her in bed with her sister. now we're one big happy couple.
>>
>>729514254
I understand fully. Ten years is a long time to be with someone.
I think it sounded like you attacked her in a way that I wouldn't like to use on my wife; but if you're not happy, and the marriage isn't giving you something in return then it isn't something worth keeping.

That is sad.
Difficult times ahead anon. Try to be the best you that you can be; it's the only way to get through tough shit without making stuff worse.
>>
>>729514721
what then do you do with a person, who over the course of 10 years, lets their life fall apart and disregards any constructive criticism and advice?
>>
>>729514721
some people are too stupid for constructive criticism and take it as spiteful lashes anyway. there is literally N O helping a young woman (18-21) who thinks she is smart and knows everything and is independent and mature, based solely on her living at a fucking state college dorm for the last few semesters.
>>
>>729514883
I'm an adult. If there's a "sole breadwinner" in the family it would be me, and I would be single.
>>
>>729515193
but you are not that anon's wife, and not everyone is in a position to just up and leave like you.
>>
>>729515086
Truthfully: Leave them.

After ten years I would also probably hate them a little.

But since I have the luxury of not being knee deep in the shit I can keep a cool head about it and also say that no matter how angry and resentful you get, nothing gets better by using angry and resentful words.
I can't remember a single time in my life when being spiteful, hurtful and angry made anything better. At all.
>>
>>729515397
wasnt even angry then. More like, i cant do this anymore. I dont have the time or energy to live the lives of two people.
>>
>>729515191
>there is literally N O helping a young woman (18-21) who thinks she is smart and knows everything and is independent and mature, based solely on her living at a fucking state college dorm for the last few semesters.
I don't know why some of you guys think this is only a problem for women.
Most 20 year olds are insufferable. You just have to be a decade or two older than most 20 year olds to really see it.
>>
>>729515844
this 100%
>>
Gave my girlfriend and son AIDS on accident. I got it from a hooker.
>>
>>729515613
It doesn't sound like you have a healthy relationship. It doesn't sound like this will have a happy ending, unless she really starts turning her life around.

Good luck making this situation as un-shitty for everyone involved as possible. I think you'll need it.
>>
>>729516241
yeah I'm really trying. I love her so much but i cant help her. She doesnt want any help and she doesnt care at all about her future. I cant do anything with that. Going to have a serious conversation with her, no spite or anger, and really talk about where we see ourselves in another 10 years.
She wont have an answer. Not being spiteful, I know her. She's my wife.
>>
>>729516634
Best of luck anon.
I hope you turn her around.
And I wish you happiness.
>>
>>729507164
so rape?
>>
>>729507414
That's the problem with the world today. You elect someone who can't remember which country they just bombed but remembers the wonderful chocolate cake he had while giving the executive order. But it's too much tell someone the truth about how they fucked up, and tips on how to avoid the same problems in the future and you're a bully and an abuser if you do point out someone's shortfalls. Perhaps if her parents had dealt with her procrastination he wouldn't have to now.

Seriously, grow some fucking thicker skin.
>>
I accidentally bumped my seven year old sister off her bike and she broke her arm.

>tfw you're too much of a degenerate to make friends so you have to spend time with your little sister
>>
>>729508664
Honesty is key bro. If you'd told her you were a virgin and clueless she could have told you what she wanted and showed you how. Instead you thought you were the man, and proved yourself anything but!
>>
File: lol1468786255200.jpg (61KB, 481x354px) Image search: [Google]
lol1468786255200.jpg
61KB, 481x354px
>>729517316
I wish I could spend more time with my kid sisters.
Treasure it while you can anon.

And stop breaking her arms!
>>
>>729508796
Unless there's a purpose to it that's a pretty stupid thing to waste your life doing.

Why not just get a hobby, it can't be worse than being sat at home making yourself cry.

Fuck, millennials are retarded.
>>
>>729508841
Same here, dumped after my grandpa had a heart attack, when I needed her most

Soulless cunts.
>>
File: 28515.jpg (205KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
28515.jpg
205KB, 900x950px
I spit in a girls face in the fifth grade because i thought she was making fun of me. She wasn't.
>>
>>729504825

beta faggot
get your dick wet idiot
>>
>>729503268
I probably have made a few girl cry, I only remember one occasion though. I was younger and it was a chick I really liked. But I never got anywhere with her. My dad is a supreme Court Judge here in my state. He has been know to make small violations disappear for friends of the family etc. She had the audacity to come ask me if I could talk to my dad about some trouble she got in at a party for supplying minors with alcohol. I basically laughed and told her to fuck off. She started crying blabbing about this could affect her scholarship.
>>
>>729503268
gf. dont even remember what it was about. i think i was just not being sensative enough for her. she gets over the bullshit pretty quick though.
>>
>>729503268

last week my girlfriend.

I didn't do anything wrong girls just cry when they PMS because they're emotional.
>>
>>729517662
Of course I enjoy it. She's really shy and can't make any friends so we just hang out and play super smash bros or ride bikes. When I did accidentally knock her off (I hit her bike with mine when a car was coming. I tried to get her on the sidewalk) she thought it was her fault.
>>
>>729504825
Brutally rape her for revenge
>>
>>729517057
Friendo you're either a virgin or you've never slipped.
>>
>>729517854
its cool how every state has their own supreme court, huh?
>>
>>729507192
Not that your cousin would have gotten mad if you arrived late
>>
>New gf
>Likes it rough
>Start pulling her hair during intercourse
>She starts crying because I did it too hard
>>
>>729503268
She was chubby but sweet. She would always volunteer to serve lunch to students when we were in 7th grade. She would always give me the biggest piece of chicken or the best slice of pizza. She told me she liked me for a while and I said I don't like girls who looks like Jabba the Hutt because I didn't want my friends to make fun of me. She stopped volunteering to serve lunch after that.

I was a bastard.
>>
>>729518580
>nice.jpg
>>
>>729518580
Have you told her that anon?
>>
>>729503268
My ex after I told her I fucked her best friend.
>>
File: 3I0NJ5I.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
3I0NJ5I.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>729518351
bada bom tsch!
>>
>>729518779
Had you fucked her best friend?
And do you have pics?
>>
File: 20170417_133133.png (216KB, 1440x719px) Image search: [Google]
20170417_133133.png
216KB, 1440x719px
>>729518309
>>
>>729507192
You did good. Bitch could have killed you both.
>>
>>729518966
Yes and no.
>>
>>729517997
How bad was the break? Atleast you're being a good sibling to her and doing nice things with her.
>>
>>729519157
awwww.
Oh well. I have porntube.
>>
A cheating ex of mine, whom I spent 2 years with, decided to text me out of the blue a year after she fucked me over.

>anon, I miss you, can we talk?

I pretended not to recognize the # and responded with

>Who is this?

Heard she bawwed like hell.
>>
>>729508790
Aka women
>>
>>729504825
Dude... If i was in your position i would talk about with her and took one of these:

1) We can finally have sex.
2) I can finally have sex with other women.
3) We end realtionship and i can finally have sex with other women.
>>
>>729520959
Within the first 3 months mind you.
>>
I lost control of myself and pulled out a knife to tear her clothes. She thought I was going to attack her so she left and took our 1 year old daughter with her. That was the last time I made her cry. All the other times it was because I was emotionally abusive to her. I really fucked up. Wish I was dead sometimes
>>
>>729503268
>last time
>Implying that's not part of my daily routine
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.