[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's bothering you tonight, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 14

File: psy.jpg (378KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
psy.jpg
378KB, 2000x1334px
What's bothering you tonight, /b/?
>>
i made an appointment to see a GP on tuesday night, i think im depressed and it seems to be becoming worst.

im worry about what will happen
>>
>>729350445
are you self medicating in any way? is your appointment strictly for depression?
>>
>>729350520
no medication. yea just for that... i told my ex gf i would see a gp for it... that was 3 years ago
>>
>>729350281
Well my printer is fucking up and I need to scan like 200 pages more. I think I will end up accidently dropping it off from the 19th floor balcony which is on the room to my right.
>>
File: 1492297211903.jpg (219KB, 2048x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1492297211903.jpg
219KB, 2048x1058px
>>729350642
>>
>>729350281
The fact that it's 10am Sunday morning
>>
>>729350687
Yeah I might accidently mag dump my printer-scanner. Sorry I called it a printer. its one of those combo ones.
>>
>>729350642
you did the right thing. printers are evil.
>>
work due wednesday
>>
i got a dui. losing everything soon
>>
>>729350687
what type of gun takes this clip?
>>
>>729350281
Postherpetic Neuralgia
>>
File: 1491734254459.jpg (66KB, 396x887px) Image search: [Google]
1491734254459.jpg
66KB, 396x887px
I'm just tired of myself. Why I'm dealing with all this social anxiety, why I'm even trying to earn money through a boring office job, my fear to do everything out of the ordinary, thinking all the time of suicide just because I like the negative feelings. But this addicting depression could have suicide as an OD. Well let my put my happy mask on again and act like it's all ok. Jeeeeeee
>>
The fact that she says that she loves me, i know for sure that she doesn't.
We fuck and shit but i just want to be loved, i'm sick of being a fucktoy
What does it feel to be loved /b/?
>>
>>729350937
>clip
>>
File: tumblr_nnlo4dCjZr1uon74po1_500.gif (385KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnlo4dCjZr1uon74po1_500.gif
385KB, 500x281px
Me my boyfriend and my friend are all in a gc on skype. My boyfriend some what likes my friend and has known her longer. They dated literally a day but he got friendzoned.
>Shows pictures that they took together on skype

what ever just a friendly picture

>Friend says "omg next time we take pics we should kiss"

wat

>"omg forreal :)"
>"yeah haha"
>"ok"

Fucking pissed me off to the extreme and its still bothering me. Am i over reacting?
>>
>>729351408
Felt this way a couple days, ago actually. You're probably young like me. Bitches suck, man. Trying listening to Mask Off a couple times until the pain goes away.
>>
>>729351501
move on dude.
>>
>>729350937
>clip

ITS CALLED A FUCKING MAGAZINE YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>729351501
Nope. Or maybe they meant like cheek-kisses?

I mean, you've seen the movies. They're bound to fall in love again.
>>
>>729351756
I knew they ment cheek kisses but it made me mad how his voice lit up and how she was so fine with it when she "definitaly" doesnt like him
>>
>>729351753
>>729351417
sorry,
is this a magazine for a ghost gun?
i think i saw it on cnn one day
>>
>>729351679
21yo
We'll make it bro, one day.
>>
My cunt wife has 150k in student loans so I'm stuck paying over a grand a month for the next decade for it. I resent her for it.
>>
>>729351913
Pretty sure its for an AR AR-15
>>
File: 31.jpg (39KB, 1043x542px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
39KB, 1043x542px
>>729352003
I mean, I don't think I really will. I honestly don't see myself ever falling in love, or getting married. I'm extremely self-destructive. But I'll still fuck the desperate ones because it fuels the ego.
>>
>>729352050
why do you have to pay for it, can't you just leave her and she can deal with it
>>
I'm a programmer, I have no job.
>>
>>729351903
I think it just proves my hypothesis that guys become 10x more desirable when they are in a relationship.

Take it from a guy who cannot keep side chicks and has fucked up on more than 2 occasions.
>>
>>729352050
I recently got a 6 figure job and have no debt of my own. But I still feel poor because she took a shitton of loans to pay full price for a shitty master's degree from a private school. It wouldn't be so bad if she was at least grateful.
>>
>>729352050
Is she a gold digger ?
>>
>>729352176
I knocked her up. I'm not smart.
>>
>>729352247
you'd think with a masters degree she could pay for own shit.
>>
>>729352320
Holy KEK
>>
>>729352304
ahh, im sorry bro.
>>
>>729351501

Tits or GTFO.

Twat.
>>
>>729352271
She grew up spoiled. Doesn't understand that how she grew up isn't realistic and that her parents gave her fucking wrong views on the world.

Her idiot mother encouraged her to maintain "income adjusted payments" on the loans as long as possible. So the amount kept going up.
>>
>>729352363
Thanks. Just ranting here.
>>
feelings of inadequacy
>>
you. kill yourself
>>
>>729352320
She works, but makes around 65k. She never even thought about the reality of how she'd pay off $140k in high interest loans.
>>
>>729352187
Shit, please tell me why. I'm majoring in CS and I think coding small shit is kind of cool and I love using computers but idk idk idk
>>
>>729352468

How about you kys for not knowing how to FUCKING REPLY TO THE POST U FUCKING AUTIST
>>
Feels shitty. Like she questions me on spending $100 on home improvement, but drops $300 without a thought. With over 150k in household income in a low COL area I somehow feel poor, and it's her fault.
>>
>>729350281
I don't have any food
>>
>>729352567
A lot of people call themselves programmers when really they're shitty web people that put up WordPress sites.
>>
>>729352637
It has occurred to me that if she died, I'd be really well off financially, happier because I don't love her, and bonus everyone would feel sorry for me. And admire me for moving on with life.
>>
clinically depressed because of the acne meds im taking bc of the bad acne caused by my overweight body but too scared/stressed/afraid to go for therapy. and also an lgbtqia living in a family of active homophobes.
>>
I'm fat.
I'm broke cause I spent more than I should have for something I can't legally do yet.
Sad for what seems like no reason.
My real friends live too far away to hang.

I think about jumping off my barracks daily.
>>
>>729352909
Maybe they're not homophobes, but just don't like you and coincidentally you're a homo.
>>
>>729351296
totaly gets you anon. inertia keeps me alive, somehow.
>>
>>729352722
Hmm.
My CS department is always telling the students "Don't worry, you'll totally all get jobs, at least 90 percent of you".
Shit just sounds too good to be true. Like, fucking where?

I had this program due today and I totally bailed on it. I can't allocate memory for shit, especially not for text file characters.
>>
File: sweet death atlast.jpg (32KB, 256x123px) Image search: [Google]
sweet death atlast.jpg
32KB, 256x123px
>>729350281
I'm procrastinating doing my finals, I know I can do it, but I feel like I have to get an A. If i try hard and get it done early, then I have no excuse to why it wasn't perfect. I really just need to get started and focus on one thing at a time and not worry so much about that 96% getting turned into the dreaded 89%

wow thanks!
>>
>>729352909
So (1) you call yourself LGBTQ, (2) you're obese, (3) bad acne, (4) depressed so not fun to be around.

Maybe work on fixing one of those and the rest will fix themselves.
>>
>>729352969
bro. why u have to spent more than u have? whats ur job
>>
>>729353214
You'll be fine. I'm in my second semester and I ended my first with a 2.80 GPA. I mean, I'm not doing so hot this one either but hey I'm still breathing and that's fucking awesome.
>>
>>729352969
>Barracks
>Fat
>I can't legally do yet.

Too many questions bro.

>>729353214
Same , got finals tomorrow
>>
>>729353210
Don't bail on assignments. Learn the shit they teach, get good at coding, be personable, and you will be able to get a decent job. You will most likely have to relocate so don't get tied down.

Early 30s code monkey here making 6 figures in the US.
>>
>>729353245
Army, so E3 pay.
Bought some riding gear, but I don't have my endorsement yet.
Very much debating on riding anyway.

>>729353332
Pretty much see above.
I look normal in clothes, but I'm actually rather fat. 6'2" 220lbs
>>
>>729350281
Same thing that's been bothering me for the past half a decade. I'm a fuck up who's depressed and doing literally nothing with his life.

>just fix it
Sure, in theory. In practice, the symptoms of depression make it significantly more difficult to even WANT to.

>just end it
I've tried since I was in third grade. At this point in time, I don't trust myself to not fuck up anything short of a shotgun. If you'd like to donate one, I'd be more than happy to do that. Until I hate my life enough to cut through the same apathy that keeps me in my room and not doing anything positive with my life and go get a shotgun, though, it's unlikely.
>>
>>729353362
Thanks. I'm ending my second semester kind of rough here. How was your first year?
>>
>>729353512
I don't think you should kill yourself.

That said if you've really tried since 3rd grade you either haven't seriously tried or you're wildly inept.
>>
>>729353512
I don't know. I'm just some idiot on the internet, but have you tried talking to your doctor about this and getting pills?

Or do they not work?

What do you think of all the talk about treating depression with psychoactive drugs like MDMA and DMT? Have you tried that?
>>
>>729353453
Yo man, I know your struggle. I went through that shit, and am still dealing with some of it. It'll clear up man, doesn't matter if you got shit leadership or what have you.
>>
>>729353698
It was complicated. I actually wasn't ready for college and I flunked out and floated around a while. Then I went back, crushed it, got grad degrees, and a solid job. I wasted a lot of years not doing it right the first time. I was lazy.

If I were to give one piece of unsolicited advice, it'd be to just always do all your work, on time. The rest will work itself out.
>>
>>729353805
Leadership isn't too bad.
Basically non existent really.
I don't have a TS, which where I'm at I need to do my job, so I'm basically on call and sit in my room all day.
I do pt, and work out a little extra here and there, but idk, shit just sucks more than it should.
>>
File: Welcome Scan.jpg (504KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome Scan.jpg
504KB, 1024x768px
>>729353844
Thanks a lot for this. I don't have a lot of people I can talk to about this shit.

Tell me this, how easy/hard is it to get a good programming job to work at from home? That's kind of always been my dream.

I don't think I'm bad that bad at socializing, I mean I'm no virgin.... but I honestly love solitude.
>>
>>729353995
To be honest, that's really all you can do. It could be worse, you could be sucking dicks out in the middle of nowhere lousiana. Shitty that you don't have your clearance though, you waiting to hear back on it, or maybe you can hit up your CC and see about reclassing.
>>
I'm lonely and love my best friends gf, what do I do /b/?
>>
>>729353718
Realistically I'm too squeamish to cut, and too worried I'd end up in a coma, unable to do anything but perceive, for the rest.
That thought seriously fucks me up.

I am probably significantly inept, though. Some would call that a blessing, I just wish I knew how to actually tie a noose and a strong knot back then.
Meh. Such is life.

>>729353804
Tried SSRIs and mood stabilizers in high school. The problem with all that is that it's based on self report, and as is, I just leave myself to my whims while attempting to distract myself from reality as much as I can until I eventually fall asleep. I'm an unreliable source for my own mood, because the only way I can keep myself stable and not stuck in bed not eating is by keeping as close to 100% uptime of NOT thinking about myself.

I'm currently back on Adderall to see if it still helps me focus, but I have no fucking clue how to measure that without risking getting so depressed that I can't get out of bed.

No. Haven't tried Psychotropic drugs, but given how my brain always ends up in depression if I'm not constantly focusing my thoughts into whatever my whims decide, and I end up hating life and myself and being trapped in bed, I don't think that'd be a good idea.
>>
>>729354129
Don't fuck your friend over, be a good friend to both of them and when they eventually fuck up and the relationship crashes you swoop in like batman and nab that bitch
>>
>>729354067
You can get a work from home job. It kind of varies by the particular job. If you prioritize it you can make it happen.

It's easier to do if you put in some time at a regular 9-5 for a while to build credibility. Pretty much nobody is going to hire a fresh graduate with no experience to work from home with minimal supervision. You gotta earn that.
>>
>>729354129
Who would you rather have hate you?
>>
>>729350281

My only two friends haven't texted me since Friday. We went out to a bar on Thursday, it was great, but I always feel sad after going out because then I realise I still don't have people around me all the time.

Been like that since forever and I hate it.
>>
>>729354106
I'm in just under 2 years, so no reclassing, but I wouldn't want to anyway, I like what my actual job is, 25S, plus it's awesome money civilian.
No one's told me shit about my clearance, no one tells me anything ever. Seriously I've gone a week without putting on my ocp's because no one said I had to be anywhere. Which sounds cool, but it's boring as fuck.
>>
>>729350281
have a fuck buddy where we mutually have feelings for each other and are pretty much GF and BF. Both of us want to swing around but I'm easily jealous so i just get depressed and moody whenever sex stuff does happen with other people. She can take it fine but it hurts me bad.

on top of that, we're pretty different people (she's a wild girl im an indoor dork etc) but we still have strong feelings for each other. Afraid we won't work out.

Known each other and liked each other for 3 years.
>>
>>729350281
Social relations. Trying to be a good person, while being an alcoholic. It is 1 AM and I'm drinking my third beer. Feels good though.
>>
>>729354267
Find yourself a hobby, or a friend you can fuck around with. Boredom can be a real killer, even moreso in the military where it's supposed to be section/team oriented.

Do you play any games or anything? If you need someone to fuck around online with and shoot the breeze,vent or what have you, I am down. Just got back from deployment, so I am sittin' on leave.
>>
>>729354225
I would probably kms rather than be hated but I need to find someone new, any tips?
>>
>>729354213
>>729354067

Also plenty of offices will give you enough solitude. Depends on the work place. But coders aren't typically the most social group anyway, so like at my office, it's deathly quiet for most of the day, I just pop in some headphones and it's pretty peaceful.
>>
>>729354187
> how my brain always ends up in depression

Like I said, I'm just an idiot on the internet. I thought depression was more-or-less like a constant thing? Almost like, pardon my insensitivity, a disease?

If so, then you're probably as depressed as the other depressed people that have recovered thanks to psychotropic drugs. I'm sure a lot of the people that participated in the studies thought that same way ("What if my thoughts turn toxic?"), but the results have shown that it's helped a lot of people out.

Yeah, no source here, but it's easily googleable.
>>
>>729354409
cheers to alcoholism. didn't drink enough to sleep through the night, did drink enough i woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep.

just cracked a beer at 6am.
>>
>>729354277
That's seriously tough, but this is honestly really similar to a situation I was in recently, except the girl is only mildly a wild girl.

The thing here is that.... I mean somebody has to change, right? Either you stop getting jealous and deal with the relationship as-is, or she gets serious. Which is more likely to happen?
>>
>>729354419
I did try to get back into building models. But that interest waned quickly.
And I got buddys from back home I play online with but I can't seem to get into it anymore.
What I really enjoy is working on cars, but that requires money and most of all a garage, cause I'm not allowed to do shit in the barracks parking lot.
I bought a bike a couple weeks back, and gear on friday, but I don't have my license and I need take the msf course which is apparently always full.
>>
>>729354464
Tips on finding someone new? I mean.... Tinder? Facebook? Facebook sluts are really easy to get at.

This'll sound stupid, but it's honest.

I've hooked up with a lot of girls online through Facebook by just having a bit of tequila, some coffee or energy drink, and bumping hip-hop music. Then i just "slide in the dm's" and just spit mad game. And if I get loose vibes from one, I go with the flow. But if they seem really stiff in the conversation, I move onto the next.

It's easier to view The Game as a simple checkerboard game, so a bit of patience is required. Just.... the alcohol and energy makes decision-making and witty jokes a lot easier to pull off.

I hope that answers your question, lol.
>>
My boyfriend is a borderline idiot and has trouble with even basic concepts he should have learned at school. It was fine when he was submissive (big turn on), but as he's gained more confidence he's turning into a whiny grumpy dick and it's just not fun anymore. Shouldn't have ever moved in together because now it's more complicated to break it off.
>>
File: 1471161295764.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471161295764.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>729350281
>tonight

It's 12:29 faggot
>>
>>729354841
Interesting reply, cheers
>>
>>729354867
How quickly did it take for the dunce to show in him?
>>
>>729354867
fuck. i moved in with my ex and ended up living together for like... 3 more years largely because it became a pain to break it off.

do it sooner rather than later or you'll regret it.
>>
>>729354661
That shit is always full man, and there are usually a ton of gearheads floating around the barracks. Normally see 2/3 people working on their cars here at campbell, no idea what it's like where you're at though. I would seriously push to get yourself into the msf, find your master driver if your leadership is unable to step in like they should. I have no idea if you're in AIT, or actually stationed somewhere, most of the people I run into are all in AIT. Can you drive at all, or have some way to get around that isn't your bike? Why not go off post and check out the sites, for sure you could find a place to enjoy yourself offpost.
>>
File: hdcgbf.jpg (22KB, 439x335px) Image search: [Google]
hdcgbf.jpg
22KB, 439x335px
just thinking about how much I wish I could be gay so I could leave my family and date my best friend because everything in life seems too difficult/not worth the effort so my only real option is to kill myself but I can't because whenever I try I'm put off by the thought of what impact my suicide will have on the people who care about me.
>>
>>729354488
>Like I said, I'm just an idiot on the internet. I thought depression was more-or-less like a constant thing? Almost like, pardon my insensitivity, a disease?
Not always, and not entirely. Imagine a habit that you do consistently for as long as you can remember. So much that it becomes part of your identity. At some point, it's not you making the choice to do it, so much as your brain just expecting it and auto-piloting you through it.

And I'm sure they've helped people, but depression specifically is difficult to treat even with normal meds. There's the question of which chemical in your brain is causing it, what's at the root of the depression, whether there are environmental parts to it, etc.
Even just prescribing meds for it is like playing the hardest game of Mastermind. You just kinda try shit and make educated guesses based on what past results have been.
>>
>>729352195
This is true. It actually makes you more attractive,proly because it shows you're and adult and responsible and shit.
>>
>>729352050
Murka muh free dumbs
>>
>>729354994
To really show up? A few years. I don't want to say too many identifiable details, but for some things, including some pretty basic math (like.. area of a rectangle stuff) I just find myself thinking "you're 20. how the fuck do you not know this?"
>>
File: 20170405_1610.jpg (2MB, 2096x1180px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_1610.jpg
2MB, 2096x1180px
>>729355077
Petersen AFB
I've been out some, but never really have people to hang with, which is part of the reason I think shit sucks.
I'm usually the guy tasked with driving people if someone doesn't have a ride.
All three of those are mine, actually breaking a rule cause were supposed to only take one spot.
Spose I look for the master driver since I never see my leadership.
>>
>>729355187
although i still haven't learned how to pull bar skanks when i have a wedding ring on. they'll flirt and flirt, but then when i try to push the issue a little bit they think i'm a scumbag.

it's at least partially that women see you as "safe". you're an adult and responsible and shit and that's attractive, but at the same time since you're "not allowed" to get with them sexually, they can be more free to practice their natural flirtation and teasing.
>>
>>729355329
she was free to attend a much cheaper college, or to not pursue a worthless masters degree. all my grad school was fully funded by research grants, or i wouldn't have gone. two masters degrees and a phd with no debt, and a better education than is available literally anywhere else in the world (european phd programs are generally below american in the sciences.)
>>
>>729355337
Fuck, that's terrifying.... I feel like now when i get into relationship with someone, I'm going to have to tell myself "Wait a few years just to make sure they're not stupid before you make this serious"
>>
>>729355187
>proly because it shows you're and adult and responsible and shit.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH
I mean, sure, that's probably some of what the perception of it is, but fuck is that naive to think. Just because someone else is willing to put up with your shit enough to date you, that makes you "adult" or "responsible"?

Alternatively, I've heard that it's all the female competition thing. "Someone likes him, so he obviously must have traits worth liking him for. I need someone with those traits, so I want him." all the way up the social food chain. It's always "I need to find someone bigger and better." Social Darwinism.
>>
>>729355377
continuing this, i was drinking at my regular bar a while back. flirting with this total skank. it comes up that i'm married and a "scientist", and she "loves science" in the way that dipshits do. she's a part time stripper and stay at home mom with a rocky relationship with some guy, who cares. she was hot and trashy as fuck, exactly my type.

somehow i got my signals mixed, cause when i tried to actually push it to a regrettable whiskeydick hookup, she fuckin threatened to tell my wife on facebook. dodged a bullet cause she was definitely fucking crazy.
>>
>>729355356
Those stickers totally confirm 25S. How much did that bike run you? Shit looks pretty dope. That flat is killing your red ride though, to be fair though no one follows that bullshit rule of "One spot". We have a dude with a fucking pontoon boat right next to the B's in this little ass pond which is for rain runoff.

Master driver is your best bet though, if your an attachment you could check both battalions and see if you can get in their course. I'm 13F so I can check with both Artillery/INF for shit, one of the benfits.
>>
>>729355516
truth, also reject bitches publicly, gets bitches wet.
>>
>>729355516
Yeah, that makes more sence

I was thinking something more like freudish father-thing
>>
>>729355599
Bike was only $1500. Was able to haggle with the guy cause I had to drive 2hrs out into the boonies.
The AF is way more relaxed, I get away with shit I def couldn't on Carson.
I looked into the msf on peterson but it's pay first then they reimburse. I'd rather just deal with Carson and not pay anything.
>>
>>729355867
I'd kill to be on an AF base, I just had to deal with navy/marine fucks for months. I hear mixed things about carson, some either enjoy the fuck out of it, or some people just hate it.
>>
I'm not sure if I'm just a fuck-up or if there's something profoundly disgusting about me. Everything is beautiful at first but after 6-12 months I either become a joke, get called an asshole or the best one yet, that I don't inspire love. Besides that people in my family are dying like flies now, reminds me how I carried my best and probably only real friend's coffin years back. And I can't get a decent job even though I have good education, qualifications and recommendations from my previous employers. Oh yeah and I screwed up my finances last year, I didn't have any money for food so I took out a loan and now I can't pay it back. I'll probably end up in jail before long, not because I hurt anyone but just because I'm me. It's great, like I'm living the main character of a decent black comedy. Can you have schadenfreude for yourself?
>>
>>729355744
See, that's a different mechanism entirely, and that applies to EVERYONE. Don't think you're safe. You're not.

What THAT is, is as a child, you first learned that THAT was how you're SUPPOSED to behave in a relationship, because your parents were your strongest, if not only, example(s). So you seek out those traits even subconsciously, because to your brain, that's how it's SUPPOSED to be.

My mom thought she was marring the furthest thing from her father by picking a hippie artist while her father had been in two militaries, put himself through college WHILE learning the language, and was strict.

They're both HUGE narcissists with a work ethics that's so incredibly strong it sometimes causes problems. I'm sure there are other similarities, too.
>>
>>729354623
well I'm the first guy she's felt this way with. Thing is that she said she's not ready to settle down.

So I'm not sure if I want to stick this out cause I'm husband material or if I want to leave and see her again after a few years.

As of the moment, I have been trying to fight and get over my depression for her but shit isn't easy boi.
>>
>>729356071
>Can you have schadenfreude for yourself?
Easily. It's MUCH easier to laugh than to cry.
>>
>>729355977
It's prolly just cause I chill with AF, but every time I go to Carson it just seems so depressing.
What really sucks is they're moving us over there at some point. Which kills me getting out of the barracks. On AF base you get to leave at E4, which mine comes up next january. But we're supposedly gonna make the move before that.
>>
>>729351408
Feels good. Feels even more awesome to be loved AND a fucktoy at the same time.
>>
>>729356247
ha, carson.

i lived in COS. the military people (and the religious) are definitely depressing. the rest is awesome.
>>
>>729351501
You're not over reacting. Call him out on it. If you don't like his explanation, you know what to do.
>>
>>729356349
Haven't dealt with a lot of religious people.
Could be all the weed, idk.
Everyone drives like shit though, and this coming from a guy who's from Cali.
>>
>>729356155
Yeah it is, haven't really cried since my mother's funeral over six years ago. I often notice I'm laughing at things that would make others probably concerned, stressed, sad, angry and so on. Probably one reason for the asshole-status. I don't mean it, it's just a stress reaction but that explanation has never worked.
>>
OK. I have so much anxiety I don't even go outside of my parents house anymore. I'm 20 and I've never had a job or even a licence. I've never so much as held a girls hand. I'm fat as shit and my dick is very small.

I am a fucking perverted neckbeard piece of human waste. I wish I could live a wholesome life or believe in a religion or some shit but I'm most likely just going to kill myself before I turn 21.
All I have left is listening to music, vidya, and learning about space n shit. I've never had any drive to do anything, Idk if it's habitual or if I was born to be completely useless. It has been this way since my mother died at 13.
This doesn't even scratch the surface tbh.
Give me one reason why I shouldn't end it.
>>
>>729356546
>Anxiety
Are you on meds for it?
>>
>>729353214

Bro, earlier this week I finished two assignments. I did them last minute, like everything in my life. It's hard to start but once you get going and get in the right mood, keep going...

Don't fuck up, man. You're gonna regret it later in your life.

P.S.: I'm in my 2nd semester, too.
>>
>>729356508
i'm guessing by "drives like shit" you mean they don't drive as aggressively as you'd prefer.
>>
First time having a girlfriend after losing some weight and actually getting my self-esteem in order. Been together for 2 months now. Both virgins. Tried to have sex with her few days back. Only few hours asleep, lights are off, It's pitch black, been dry humping and kissing each other for few hours, fapped 3 times that day. Nothing happens down there when we get to that point.

She probably thinks that I wasn't turned on by her. I had a full boner almost all the way we were warming up and nothing when I was supposed to get on that shit. Feeling little awkward about the whole thing. It sure didn't help that she was pretty nervous and didn't know what to do.

What do b? I hope it doesn't happen the next time we have a go.
>>
File: 1484002005732.png (877KB, 1922x985px) Image search: [Google]
1484002005732.png
877KB, 1922x985px
It's easter morning and my wife is sick and her legs are swollen. She can't move. My daughter wants to go outside but I can't leave her mother alone. She's diabetic. I have to finish food shopping but I can't get off /b/

Also I ran out of pot. I hate life.
>>
Procrastination is hitting me hard. I've had all semester to do research slides and not a single one. This is my last month to do them.
>>
>>729356726
first legit problem in thread. sorry bro.

we're all in it together.
>>
>>729352382
Easy, there, cowboy. Your hatred of girls betrays your history of getting rejected by them. I know making statements like that gives you power now to be the one who rejects. But it is a hollow victory. It doesn't count from here. It only counts IRL. So stfu, virgin faggot.
>>
>>729356606
Yeah and they don't do shit because doc won't give me benzos so I steal them from my mom to feel normal for a few hours. I take depression meds and they don't do a fucking thing either.
>>
>>729356662
Not really.
I mean a little, but it's more people doing stupid shit.
Like running clearly red lights, swerving into lanes, generally totally unaware of their surroundings.
And when it snowed, jesus fuck. I would have thought these people could deal with it. I was so very proven wrong.
>>
>>729356726

enjoy being a cuck to two whores for the rest of your life
>>
>>729356817

i cant wait to rape your daughters
>>
>>729356686
Nah, it's like that everytime. At least in my and few friends who I discussed it with were like that. Next time it's gonna be better. And you know, learning what and how is kinda part of it, at least you'll have funny embarassing stories to tell when drinking.
>>
>>729356843
yeah COS is practically a southern town, and with the altitude there really isn't sustained snow on the ground for very long, so people aren't so great with it.

those people running lights and swerving lanes are probably just high/drunk.
>>
>>729352382
That's not how you apply the rule fucking newfag
>>
>>729352909
So, run away and join the circus.
>>
>>729356508
See, heres the thing.
In Cali, it might not be fantastic drivers by the law, but at least everybody just kinda KNOWS what to expect and behaves accordingly.
I moved to WA and was fucking awestruck by the number of people who don't know how to drive in the rain, especially since I don't think I'd ever noticed anyone having REMOTELY that level of trouble in CALI.

Might just be an LA thing, though.
>>
>>729356833
Then get a different doctor and explain that shit to them.
>>
>>729356941
I wish is was just then being inebriated.
I've seen people come from base do stupid shit.
Like friday I was waiting at an intersection, two lane to go left. And the fucker next to me pushed me into the oncoming lane cause he turned into mine when the light went green. And that's like the third time that's happened.
>>
File: booty tiem.jpg (188KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
booty tiem.jpg
188KB, 1280x721px
>>729356786
Thanks for the kind words. I'm just hoping that she'll just fall back asleep and I can maybe order something for everyone to eat when they wake up. But not having orange juice is making me nervous. Low blood sugar attacks are scary. Idk.
I'd feel better if I got stoned but all the dealers I had left for the weekend. Just a few days off it shouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>729356918
Yeah probably. Training makes a champ, eh.
>>
>>729354129
Seduce her and blow your load in her pussy.
>>
>>729357013
This.
No one seems particularly flustered by the traffic, not that shit doesn't happen.
Not just LA, San Diego was pretty similar.
I'm from near the AZ border tho near Mex, and even the Mex drivers are hardly this bad.
>>
>>729357074
No point anymore since it's not going to save my life at this point. I'm fucked no matter what and I'm just trying to accept my fate.
>>
>>729350281
My wife says it isn't important to feel loved, it's more important to love other people. Whether or not you get loved in return is unimportant. I told her she was wrong, and we fought.

Am I wrong?
>>
>>729356915
Lol, dream, dream, dream. Keeping dreaming. That's all you will ever have.
>>
>>729357339
As long as you tell yourself that, it's absolutely true.
>>
>>729357355
Nah, she's just too submissive.
To love and be loved in return.
She probably won't be really happy in her life
>>
>>729357339
That's just the demon speaking. Can't you see?
>>
>>729355377
You gotta be what they find "hot" first. If you turn her one, there's a good chance you will fuck you once if she thinks no one will find out about it.
>>
>>729357571
What if I am the demon though? Then I deserve to die right?
>>
>>729357598
also "I'm not happy with my relationship" is very important I'd say
>>
>the year is 2025
>put through to psych services by automates touchscreen gp
>walk into the therapy room
>sofa, table, vase of flowers and a vertical screen
>prerecording of woman appears
>it's your robot counsellor
>it asks you how you are
>you start talking to it, going through your issues, how you feel
>begin to cry as you realise this a machine has no understanding of what it really is to be human and will never empathise with you
>realise the government cared more about savings than people
>start crying even more
>>
>>729357667
hmm yeah. i've been away from trashy girls for too long. i did tell her i wasn't happy with my relationship, and she told me to find a divorce lawyer -_-
>>
>>729357355
i think ur wifes right
>>
>>729357637
The demon is part of you. He is no bad, you just can't let him out of the cage too often.
>>
>>729357767
Oh man that sucks xD she probably just wasn't into you
>>
>>729352876
Bro, you are a horrible person and she deserves better from you. You married her. This means it is your debt too. She has a job and is contributing towards your shitty wants. Perhaps you should learn to be gratefull. Maybe you should see a therapist.
>>
>>729357863
haha like i said, my game is rusty as fuck. also i was completely shitfaced which might have been a factor.

but i'm pretty sure she was into me.
>>
>>729357934
How old are you? What you just said is fucking stupid. You should get out of your mothers basement sometime and see the real world faggot
>>
Kevin Hart's new show just aired on netflix and it's not fucking funny at all
>>
>>729357934
yeah yeah yeah fuck off. it was just a shitty intrusive thought.

would it make you feel better to know she lied about the quantity of her debt before we got married?

and she isn't contributing fuckall towards my shitty wants. i make double her salary. she had shit credit so the mortgage is 100% in my name (yet for some reason the deed is in both our names). wanted a more expensive house than i wanted. wants expensive vacations, jewelry. i drive a 10 year old toyota and the only thing i spend money on is booze, a mortgage, and her fucking loans.
>>
>>729358025
thanks for the backup anon.
>>
>>729357769
I think my wife's right only to the extent that you really have no other choice. At least pretend and act like you love the other with all that you can offer and hope for the best in return, but nothing's ever guaranteed. Even if you get nothing, it's still better than not giving at all.

Literally, I think she's wrong, but philosophically she's right.
>>
>>729357355
She's wrong. It's important to love others, but at the same time there are people out there who love to suck blood from others in exchange for nothing. So, yes love others, but if no love is coming back, then find another other.
>>
>>729358214
I was under the impression that in the U.S. "true" love is rare because everybody's inherently selfish, always looking for the get rich quick scheme even in love and relationships. That's why the divorce rate is so high.
>>
>>729358377
that's retarded. the US isn't any more selfish than anywhere else on earth.
>>
>Depersonalisation's kicking in lately

Drinking and smoking a lot last few days (and months)

>Troubles with relationship
I have a super cute, super nice girl who was into me a lot for like a year, but I kept on fucking shit up and we have a pause now. It's making me much more sad then I thought it would. Also I have a huge trust issues and low self-esteem which is the reason why it didn't work out

I quit high school at 17, working shitty jobs since (19) only to get enough money for drinking and smoking.
Nobody loves me anons. And if they do, I'm almost conciously trying to fuck up, because I feel I'm not worthy.
>>
>>729358604
>And if they do, I'm almost conciously trying to fuck up, because I feel I'm not worthy.

I say this out of love, but you're not worthy. You're 19 and working shit jobs only to get enough money to drink and smoke. Who would love that? Would you love someone like that?
>>
>>729358377
Divorce rate is high because it's socially acceptable. Marriage is stupid.
>>
>>729358025
Im 43. Im in my second marriage. My first failed because I choose an incompatible wife and then blamed her for my unhappiness. About 3 years after we broke up, I realized that happiness is a choice. You can think that im ignorant. My life is better than yours and only because I learned to appreciate things and stop blaming others for my own bs. You should learn how to be an adult. It might make you happier too.
>>
>>729358660
No, I would not
>>
>>729358751
statistically your second marriage will fail too. so shove it up your ass.
>>
File: 4L_b1Tt9I7e.jpg (10KB, 261x262px) Image search: [Google]
4L_b1Tt9I7e.jpg
10KB, 261x262px
>>729358751
>My life is better than yours and only because I learned to appreciate things and stop blaming others for my own bs.
>It might make you happier too.

>mfw major depressive disorder leads me to blame myself for everything and I can afford to not have any responsibilities
>mfw I'm still not happy
>>
>>729358142
Maybe you shouldnt be married to someone who is not honest with you. Maybe you should take some personal responsibility. She is on the deed because you allowed her to be on there. I work in the mortgage industry. Its not like she magically ended up there. Regardless, if you live in a community property state, then its collective asset anyway. Still though why do you guys make that much money and yet have nothing? You are complicit in the mismanagement of your household. Be a fucking man. Be happy that you drive an old car, you dont have a payment! Get a plan. Work as a team and pay down the debt! Seriously think about therapy. If you dont get it together you are going to stay miserable. Its not that complicated.
>>
File: tasty.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tasty.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
Same old same old
>>
>>729359385
>Still though why do you guys make that much money and yet have nothing?
I could make 10x what I do and it wouldn't be enough. The concept of living within her means is foreign to her.

She grew up with a nanny and month-long european vacations.

>Be happy that you drive an old car, you dont have a payment!

Because I've been fiscally responsible in everything except for marrying her. It's a perfectly fine car so I'll keep driving it til it dies.

>Be a fucking man.

Lol. you just described a world where "community property" means she owns half the house, but i also get to pay for her debts from prior to the marriage. "being a man" means getting fucked hardcore. i never should've gotten legally married in the first place because she got all the positives and i got all the negatives that come with it.
>>
>>729358879
Divorce statistics arent what you think they are. Regardless, its very doubtfull we will break up. Together 13 years now, regular therapy, were both happy and yet independent. But even if we do break up it wont be due to us expecting personal emotional fullfillment from an external source.
>>
>>729350281
The fact that I'll never be ever to go out with the girl Ive fallen for in a million years. And no, its no a 'just ask her' kind of thing, its just not gonna be.
>>
>>729359924
You really shouldn't think about your sister like that.
>>
>>729359853
> it wont be due to us expecting personal emotional fullfillment from an external source.

says the guy dependent on therapists. maybe it's you that should be a fucking man.
>>
>>729360040
Cousin*
>>
>>729360134
Damn, so close.
Have made out with a cousin before. But I didn't know she was at the time.
>>
>>729360134
oh boi you fucked up
>>
Ohh well what's bothering me? My girlfriend broke up with me after 2 and a half year of relationship, but I'm getting.over that, the main thing I'm currently broke AF dunno what to do, dunno what am I suppose to do in the next weeks for that, don't even know what to do with my life anymore, my dog almost died and I spend all the money I had paying to save him. Hope you guys have a great day...
>>
I'm in my 2nd semester of university, want to change my major and dont know what I should study. My family still thinks I'm getting good grades but most of the time I'm drinking.
>>
>>729360267
Yeah, I wish I made out with my cousin
And the worse thing is, we're only related by marriage so its not like it'd be bad if we were together, but it just isn't happening.
>>
>>729359721
If you divorce her, debts she acquired before marriage are not your responsibility. The home can become her obligation and you can walk away. Make sure that the divorce decree states its her debt. Regardless you are missing the point. Who cares how she was raised? What does that have to do with your attitude? Good luck bro. Its a real hard life resenting the person you sleep next to. Imho its a lot easier if you get on the same page. The best way to set her straight is in a neutral setting. But thats my own opinion.
>>
>>729360525
Damn nigga, pretty sure mine was blood related.
How does she feel about it.
>>
>>729351903
Imo, you're not overreacting. I would be pissed too.
>>
>>729360097
Dependent? Its a choice. Therapy helps me question my own bullshit. Bitches like you cant tell the difference.
>>
>>729354942
Struggle with timezones do we?
>>
>>729360591
>If you divorce her, debts she acquired before marriage are not your responsibility.
but during it, it's obviously my responsibility. so over a few years i may pay 10s of thousands of dollars of her debt, and i'll never get any of that back.

it's not like a judge will see "oh i see you paid off her loans from before you were married, we'll just give her less than half of your shit to compensate".
>>
>>729360607
We've talked about it before, and she has feelings towards me too, but she's scared about her parents reactions. Her mom(married into the family) doesn't like me for whatever fucking reason. And her dad(my dads cousin and her step dad) is super protective over her. He litteraly shot at one of her bf's feet before. (My family is pretty country).
>>
>>729360852
>pretty country
I would have assumed.
Honestly tho, don't count it out.
Just give it some time, move, plenty of options.
Hell if not blood related I don't really see much of an issue.
>>
>>729352969
I'm fat and broke, everthing is gonna be ok. hopefully
>>
>>729360976
Yeah, I guess it was pretty obvious that my family is pretty country. But with the lack of of common knowledge in the general public, I've gotten used to pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>729361097
See, you have hope.
Fuck hope. Makes me think shit gets better then it doesn't.
Can't seem to rid myself of the tiny amount of hope that I do have.
>>
>>729360832
Thats not how it works. A divorce is not a trial. If she makes a living wage and you have solid representation then you shouldnt have to pay her anything. Dont take my word for it. Dont bother calling an attorney to find out. Dont consider that she adds household income. Its a lot easier to whine than it is to decide to (try to) be happy.
>>
>>729361196
I'm originally for Arkansas.
This isn't a wholly uncommon thing.
>>
>>729361222
Yeah, fuck hope. It implies things will figure out themselves. Boooo fuck no you have to figure it out or just kys rn
>>
>>729361222
Well, it's easier said then done but if you don't at least try to change something, to make your situation better then you shouldn't expect things to change and you might as well give up.
>>
My mother was visiting and she's leaving today while I'll be working
>>
I work as a teacher. A week ago, one of my (female) students made a hurtful comment questioning my manliness and although I put it off as a joke, it's affecting me way too much. This kind of triggered me, I guess, since I'm not the most "manly" person. I feel quite depressed and have been getting drunk pretty much every day since, hating myself and having self-destructive thoughts, and hating myself more for being this weak. This pattern of slipping into depression happens on a regular basis every couple of weeks for different reasons. In between I'm reasonably happy and enjoy my work, do sports, have a social life etc. Might see an actual shrink next week, did that for a while a couple of years back.
>>
>>729361871
>This pattern of slipping into depression happens on a regular basis every couple of weeks for different reasons.
Sounds like mild depressive disorder, to be honest. You'd be smart to see that shrink.
>>
>>729361871

How can you be emplyed as a teacher while going through that shit?
>>
>>729361871
Is this a joke? I'm also a teacher and I'm not exactly "manly," either. In fact, the students used to break my chops for this "warm vanilla sugar" bodyspray I had and would spritz on me from time to time. It was funny. You just have to laugh at yourself sometimes.

>tl;dr what the fuck did she say?
>>
>>729352909
Stop being obese, that will get rid of the acne. Then you'll stop being depressed and hopefully you won't be a faggot anymore.
>>
>>729362643
Work actually helps. I'm on easter holiday right now, probably wouldn't be getting drunk otherwise.
>>729362778
Yeah, it's weird, I lost my distance I guess. She basically said that I'm not a man to her and I wasn't able to laugh it off as I usually would. Well, I kind of started it by telling her to "man up" and be more decisive about something, can't remember what exactly it was. Talking about it actually is making me realize even more how much I'm overreacting to this.
>>
>>729350281
my mom stopped letting me breastfeed. im only 25
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.