[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ Explain who you are and how much of a fucking failure you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: oh-strange-man-who-are-you-2.jpg (71KB, 1774x500px) Image search: [Google]
oh-strange-man-who-are-you-2.jpg
71KB, 1774x500px
/b/ Explain who you are and how much of a fucking failure you are.

>18 y/o in high school.
>Highly intelligent but extremely narcissistic.
>Failing a couple classes.
>Virgin
>Never had a GF
>Socially Awkward
>Autistic (Aspergers)
>Uses Linux on his PC
>Lost in life.
>>
>22
>fat
That's about it. Going to school and working full time since parents are shit heads
>>
>>729321659
How are you narcissistic? You're probably not nearly as smart as you think you are and you're a literal virgin autist. Like, what do you have to be proud of, you fucking idiot? Lol
>>
>intelligent
>failing classes
>>
>>729321659
>Highly intelligent
>Failing classes
Uh oh looks like the special snowflake needs to return to reddit
>>
File: 1492200699197.gif (2MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
1492200699197.gif
2MB, 390x285px
>be 27 yo male
>alcoholic degenerate drug addict
>chef for past 5 years because I dropped out of college twice drinking and drugging
>fuck mostly ugly girls
>Drinking and drugging with hs ex last october, she's calls down the stairs/ near potato
>ff February
>think it will be funny to jump hipster and take his shoes in restaurant
>success.gif?
> police come
>hide out in rehab
>now here I am unemployed in half way house, new city
>have warrants for assault
>trying to stop being white nigger
>feels good to be browsing /n with my /btards
>>
>>729321659

You're not "highly intelligent". None of you fucking autists are. It seems like everyone in this generation thinks they're a closet genius.

Why is that? All those fake ass online "IQ tests"? I always ask idiots like you this question, and they can't answer it lol:

> If you're so fucking smart, how were you stupid enough to believe the results of an online IQ test?

Just fucking kill yourself. You're not special, you're not smart, you're nothing but normal, average, boring.

Get over it, ffs.
>>
>>729321659
>>729322772
Get got
>>
>>729322067
>>729322089
Not OP, but academic success is based on how much effort you're willing to put in... doesn't matter if you're smart/dumb just do the work. At least that's how schooling works in America in 2017.
>>
>>729322717
Moral of the story; Any race can be a nigger.
>>
>>729321659
Sounds like me at 18 but I had a 4.0
>>
>>729321659
You are not autistic, you are not smart.
>>
>>729321659
>Highly intelligent
don't jerk yourself off too hard
>>
>>729322018
try harder
>>
>>729321659
18, in high school, and already lost in life? you haven't even started
>>
>>729323401
The most sensible post in this thread.
>>
>>729321659
>>Highly intelligent but extremely narcissistic.
>Highly intelligent
>narcissistic
>Failing a couple classes.

the belief in your own intelligence is a combination of your young age and narcissism. Don't give yourself points you don't have.

an intelligent person would have 1 of the following at a min,
>time management skills to study and pass all classes
>the ability to realize all girls follow the same thought patterns and how he could manipulate it
>A direction and plan to head that way in life
>transcendence of needing positive reinforcement from peers

just say it how it is w/o lying anon
you're most likely going to go to college for a few years and leave w/o a degree because you lack the dedication to commit to studying daily. chances are you will either experiment with drugs or work a job in retail / fast food and be a stupid frog poster until you figure out how to get your life together and leave your parents house
>>
>>729321659
>highly intelligent
>failing classes
>18 but lost in life
Oh fuck off, mature a bit more before posting here, you clearly still have the maturity of aa angsty teen with all that shit.
Youre 18, you have all the time in the world to fix your "lost" life, instead of shitposting here like a faggot about how "muh life sucks" go out there and work for a better one, life isnt served on a silver plater to every fag who thinks theyre special.
>>
>>729322717
i like you /b/ro similar story as mine
>>
>>729321659
>32 y/o with salary job.
>Average intelligence, extremely narcissistic.
>Moderately successful in job.
>Not a virgin.
>Had GF, currently single.
>Socially outgoing.
>No spergs of any kind.
>Uses Windows 7.
>Coasting through life.
>>
>>729323113
It's like anything else in life. if you are talented, making high marks requires only the minimum of effort. If you aren't, it may take unending toil to make the score you want. Excellence is always a function of the individual's innate talent and willingness to apply it.
>>
>>729324335
Elaborate /b/ruv
>>
>>729324548
Yeah but some people are intelligent when it comes to memorization and in other aspects but theyre too lazy/ignorant to juice it to its full extent, i still think OP is lying faggot tho.
>>
>>729323892
Thanks sir
>>
File: Accurate Emotion.jpg (42KB, 421x205px) Image search: [Google]
Accurate Emotion.jpg
42KB, 421x205px
>20 years old
>delivery driver, it pays alright
>virgin
>never went to college
>Only had one gf, absolute 9/10
>She leaves after I tell her I feel suicidal
>compare all girls to her, none can live up to the standard of perfection
>get drunk regularly now
>start smoking
>degeneracy
>mfw
>>
>25
>same kind of work for 8 years
>been with current company 2 years
>no college
>no gf but have had in the past
>big time pot head
>spend all my money on weed
>no friends
>family doesn't talk to me
>an heroing can be seen in my future.
>>
>>729325288
You've got "one-itis." There's no such thing as "the one." Every girl has something magic to offer. Also, you didn't even nail her!
>>
>>729325918
she was Christian, so she didn't want to. Also, it's more of no girl will ever be as cute to me, because goddam.
>>
>>729325816
You're doing fine. Better than most. Redirect your focus! Cut back on the bud. Start saving a little cash, maybe invest? You'll get on track.

And fuck family.
>>
>>729321659
>20/yo just dropped out of college
>lost in translation as of current
>life is almost systematically falling apart around me
>will have to go back home to parents
>will be dead on the inside
>i dont even have a licence or anything, its actually quite sad
>has a mac, uses windows on it
>went to school for art, basically worthless even before, now i'm just leaving college with a huge debt and all the dissapointment that comes with it
oh
>also possiably autistic
>also cant spell for the life of me
>>
>>729326071
Looks ain't shit. Find a nice 6/10 to fool around with for a while and get back out there. Also, time will heal a broken heart. Many people have that highschool/college heartbreak.
>>
>thread about life failures
>everyones younger than 30
Y'all faggots need to spend less time here and start fixing it before you get to 30, even if it seems impossible you can fix it. Just get your shit together.
>inb4 u dont understand my case is specially hard and waaaaaaa
Fuck off, everyone has a shitty life just fix yours instead of bitching on this site.
>>
>>729326378
hopefully. Thanks anon, you're a real good dude
>>
guessing this is a sympathy thread for dried-up under-20 losers? fatalism is contemporary american society is baffling
>>
>>729326242
I had to move back in with my old man when I was in my early twenties. Almost got stuck playing WoW. Luckily, I landed a shitty job and moved out with some friends.
>>
>>729326475
WE'RE TRYING FUCKER
>>
>29
>I have a pretty face, qt 3.14 I'd say
>Working on my PhD in a STEM field, I'll be done in < 2 months
>No immediate job opportunities which is shitty
>Have a nice gf but she lives in another state right now, which is also pretty shitty
>Not many friends right now because I live in a college town and most people I made friends with have graduated

Meh
>>
>>729326595
THEN IF YOU STILL HAVE CHANCES IT AINT A FAILURE YET, KEEP GOING AND MAKE US PROUD FAGGOT
>>
>>729326585
My plan is to stay there a few months, get my shit sorted out, and do the same, we can only hope :/
The only problem i have with them is im the Oldest child so theyre kinda controlling
>>
>>729326541
I had a GF right out of highschool. She was a little broken in the head (bulemic, kinda suicidal), but absolutely adorable. I stuck with her until we started breaking up, and she fucked one of my friends.

I thought about her all the time. Still do. But it's gotten better as the years passed. I even hear a song that reminds me of our break up and it doesn't send me back to a dark place anymore.

Give it time.
>>
>>729326740
unlikely, most of the people posting the green text are fucked and won't recover
>>
>>729321659
31 student, at roughly 60 credits after 3 years
>>
>>729325918
This

You're fine dude
>>
>>729326840
Let them control. They'll have that "our house our rules" thing. But be thankful to them. After all, at least you have a place to go back to.
>>
>>729327041
yeah i know, but its to a point where they havent let me have access to my money since ive started working in HS, which is complete bullshit and somthing were going to have a long ass discussion when i do go back
>>
>>729326901
There is no point of unrecovery my friend, i lost all my friends and live in a third world country with a poor family yet i fixed my life in 2 years, you really just have to try hard and actually hard, not just doing minimal effort and living the lie that youre trying.
>>
>>729324643
>27
>just worked service industry
>fine dining pantry chef, hot line, bussing, server, bartender
>at the bar across the street 7 days a week
>live in 3 bedroom house in neighborhood behind bar
>constant rotation roommates in house
>party all the time
>coke and dope every weekend
>fuck all the bar whores i can
>gf gives happy ending massages
>>
>Live in filthy apartment with my roommate, we share a pull-out sofa
>Handyman and bartender at a local pub that I own with 3 of my friends
>Severe alcoholic and I huff glue/other inhalants from time to time
>Obsessed with a waitress at a coffee shop who hates me
>Borderline illiterate
>>
>>729321659
>Highly Intelligent
>using 4chan
Pick one you fucking autist.
>>
>>729327385
>punk
>let traveling kids c3ash in the sun room all the time
>license suspended
>have to take a moped everwhere that breaks down on a weekly basis
>have slept under the deck at the bar when im too fucked up on regular basis
>let friends and traveling band have house shows every few months

all i can think of right now
>>
>>729323113
>be me
>put 0 effort into my education
>physics student second year
kek fuck off with that shit
>>
>>729328049
kek
>>
>23 Y/o
>Sperglord (actually diagnosed)
>But hey, I've got a great boyfriend who's also a sperg
>Studying to become a teacher
>So far, so good
>Managed to quit drugs
>Managed to get out of deep depression (with the help of a psychologist)
>Get through school allright despite the drugs

Yeah, is pretty good
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.