[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. Simple question. Why do liberals say they love gays. Women

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 7

File: 1492149695067.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492149695067.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
So. Simple question. Why do liberals say they love gays. Women and minorities. But love and welcome a religion (Islam) that kills gays. Beats women. And tries to brainwash everyone

And dont bring up crazy christians. Some may have said some shit. But I dont remember them beating women and killing gays within the last several decades

So. Are liberals actually pro women/gay but thier good intentions are being played. Or are they more about destroying gays/women/western values by using those things against itself
>>
>>729256371
Yawn yawn.
I bet you post daily WWYD to my furry threads too.
Please. Can we have something new and stimulating?
>>
>>729256550

I don't see this asked. Maybe anti sjw stuff but usually not a legit question evolving the actions and opinions of a political movment
>>
>>729256371
who dis?
>>
>>729256371
What you're doing is taking a few isolated incidents and grouping an entire people in as being represented by those incidents. It's just like the media do with immigrant crime.

But that's not fair. For example, not all gays are stupid cringelords just because you, a known faggot, posted stupid cringeworthy shit on 4chan. See what I mean?
>>
because muslims are brown
>>
>>729256911
HEY! GTFO!!!
YOUR LOGIC IS NOT WELCOME HERE!!
>>
>>729256371

You are causing a ruckus with your silly shenanigans OP.

The butthurt is already beginning, are you happy?
>>
>>729256800
>legit questions
kek
>>
>>729256371
Because they don't really care about any of that shit. They just care about opposing conservatives, no matter the issue.
>>
>>729256911
Actually, it's not a few instances. It's 10s of thousands a year, plus the murders of Jewish / Christian followers. It's literally in their Ouran to do such things. Engrained into their very culture. So, to say it's a few isolated incidents is a typical liberal logic in general..
>>
Liberals are pawns that do the bidding of the adversary. Period.

Islam IS evil. Abortion? Evil. Homosexuality? Evil.

I'm saying the people doing these acts are evil. The sin is evil. But liberals, there ideas are evil. Some are simply disguised as good.

Welfare, for example, it helps people for sure, but keeps them in bondage.
>>
>>729256887
I'm with this guy. Any salsa on girl??
>>
>>729257554
*their
>>
>>729257476

islamic militants are also enthusiastically killing other muslims.

i think it's a problem of ideological purity. when they run out of christians and jews, they'll go after muslims of a different sect. when they run out of those, the traditionalists will go after moderates. when they run out of those, the purists will go after anyone less stringent than themselves.

it isn't a liberal vs conservative issue. strict liberalism will eat its own just as violently as strict conservatism.
>>
>>729257554
evil people doing evil things in the name of islam, doesn't make Islam evil.
similarly if a drunk or reckless driver crashes a Mercedes Benz, you don't blame Mercedes
>>
>>729258035
similarly KKK doing shit in the name of Christianity doesn't mean Christianity is evil. but no one bats an eye....double standards much?
>>
>>729258035
Read the quran mate
>>
>>729258136
ISIS = Islamic fundamentalists
KKK = drunk southerners

They aren't Christians, whereas ISIS ARE muslims by the standards of the quran. Retarded much?
>>
>>729258383
I could say the same to you...mate!
not from a bias source and ill translations
there is a story behind and scenario behind every verse. Studied Islamic Studies in Oxford University
>>
>>729258579
i.e. you are brainwashed in believing Islam isn't a danger to every human being
>>
>>729258534
These so called Islamic Fundamentalists have been there since the time of their Prophet causing chaos and killings even other muslims. And their Prophet and Caliphes that came after them fought those so called "Muslims"
they were called khawarij
read about them from authentic sources, you could start in wikipedia but doubt they have anything very accurate
>>
>>729258791
Correction : and the* Prophet and the ruling Caliphes that ruled after he* passed away fought those....
>>
>>729256371
The way they have immediately responded to your question should provide you with all you'll ever need to know about them. Are you surprised?
>>
>>729258759
haha ok Mr I know everything from Bias websites, books and fox news.
You should get educated.
Reading books and studying the most growing religion doesn't mean getting brainwashed
>>
>>729256371
I'm liberal and I don't say I love gays. I hate everybody.
> but I hate everyone equally
>>
It's almost as if the voter base of that party is uneducated outside of liberal arts degree and can't think for themselves.
>>
>>729258035
If the Mercedes Benz manual specifically instructed that I must drink alcohol and drive recklessly in order to keep the car, yes, I would blame Mercedes.
>>
>>729258759
>>729259116
And I do agree ISIS should be eradicated, but I don't agree that Islam is at fault. Muslim people could be at fault for letting shit like that happen yes, but if you look at islam from it's roots then definitely Islam teaches everything opposite of what ISIS fuckers are doing.
>>
>>729258579
>not from a bias source
>Islamic studies in Oxford university
Kill yourself.
>ill translations
The translations are perfectly fine. Objectively Arabic is the more beautiful written language, that is the only issue with translations. The bits about chopping of hands and feet translate across to english.
>>
>>729258035
So, Hitler is not a bad person.
After all, by your logic, all he did was order people to gas the Jews and did not carry it out himself.
>>
>>729259282
don't be stupid
>>
>>729259322
yea, is every Christian at fault for the Crusades or the Holocaust because they were done by Christians?
>>
>>729256371
>doesn't remember them beating women in the past several decades

still happens all the time, just go to a shitty se asian country enlightened by the word of god, or just any backwater really

and you're confusing being tolerant of religion with being tolerant of all idiots that believe in that religion
>>
>>729258383
Read the bible, mate. There is a lot of messed up stuff in it as well. Beside christians had the crusades, salem witch trials and the spanish inquisition. Christianity isnt as innocent as everyone tries to say it is.
>>
>>729256371

It's not that they love those things, it's that they are just being for whatever they perceive republicans to be against. It's a game.
>>
>>729257476
Christian military from USA kill 10x more civilians each year, than all sandnigger terrorists.
>>
>>729259607
>Christian military from USA

eh, I know you really want to use that as some mud to throw, but there is no christian military, sorry lad
>>
>>729259329
"The Quran has been mistranslated! You'd have to read it in Arabic in order to understand it's beauty!"

I wonder what language the Saudis interpreted the Quran in, same can be said for terrorist organizations like ISIS and al-Qaeda.

His argument is pretty much invalid.
>>
>>729256371
Fuck you, you are offending me!
>>
I guess that means all christians are gay pedophiles since some of the clergy messed around with little boys by ur logic
>>
>>729259579
I have. It isn't even comparable to the quran. God is the passer of judgement and the giver of punishment, nowhere does jesus tell anyone to kill or subjugate non-believers. The old testament is brutal at times, but again, god is generally the one doing the brutal shit. Islam is totally unique across most major religions in that it actually lays out physical punishments for those who disobey or don't believe.
>>
>>729259508
I said "might"

>>729259329
ok right next to translation, you have something very important which is the circumstances and story behind each verse, like in Hadith (authentic sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

>>729259369
what you are saying has nothing to do with what I said, that's not what I said. If you don't know how to read or your logic is defected, then that's your problem
>>
>>729259579
Fun fact: When you see things like the crusades and such in history, then look to see if it falls in line with the christian's sacred texts, you find violations of the ethics and principals taught therein. However, when you do the same thing with evils committed by muslims you don't find violations, you find compliance.
>>
>>729259909
Not an argument. If the bible had said diddling kids was the way to somekind of weird cosmic jihad then it might be.
>>
>>729259508
>>729259282
you two fit in the same category of retard
>>
>>729259579

Notice how the Church had a reformation and then slowly went away from that? Notice how people don't say "Jesus is Great" and then go blow up some people?

I have studied Islam probably more than you and I own a Koran, and those fuckers are messed up. They need an Islamic reformation if they want to not be labeled a terrorist or hate group. All major religions at one point or another went through a major reformation or multiple to address the issues, Islam has not.
>>
>>729259945
Truth, dawg.
>>
>>729259983
A lot of religious texts speak in parables, agreed. These stories aren't what I am referencing, there are things explicitly stated in the quran which are brutal punishments for non-muslims (jizya, exile, chop off opposite hand and foot etc). Is this where you tell me that there is some kind of implicit meaning behind them? Face it mate, we need to keep an eye on them.
>>
>Islamic countries are despotic hellholes where people are killed to this day for not wearing the right clothing
Why does this not happen with Christian countries? There is no state enforced murder for religious tenants
>>
>>729259945
ok and the quran is the word of god. But i really don't understand this double standards shit.
As soon it's islam everyone flares out.
you forget in jeruselum where christians muslims and jews lived in a happy medium, it's also there in many other middle eastern countries. Although the quran says kill the disbeliever why weren't they doing that?....well becuase there are rules and scenarios...like in war. When the non believer declare war or don't want to make a treaty....etc... there are rules and circumstances. People who don't understand the quran or know the meaning then that's their stupididty
>>
File: 1462214864045-0.jpg (1007KB, 4000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
1462214864045-0.jpg
1007KB, 4000x2666px
>>729259579
>Beside christians had the crusades, salem witch trials and the spanish inquisition. Christianity isnt as innocent as everyone tries to say it is.

all true, but irrelevant because it's 2017, not 1517. The reality of 2017 is that MUSLIMS are going around blowing themselves up, running people down in trucks, and doing anything and everything they can to murder as many people as they can in the name of their religion. Christians are not doing this. No other religions are doing this. Muslims are doing this.
>>
>>729260506
this
>>729260687

Ok I am with you, but with all honesty think about it, and there is proof to what I am about to say found at the time of the prophet and his Caliphes that ruled after him.
The incidences of all those punishable crimes found in the quran, were carried out in such a limited number that you could count them on your hand.

I am chopping of someones head for murdering someone is worse then electrocution?
or being butt raped in prison?
or for those people to be released and repeat their murder or rape etc... ?
>>
>>729259579
The crusades was waged to recapture territory from the Muslims. It was reactionary.
>>
>>729260687
It's not double standards. Christianity does not prescribe from the top down violence. If you could point to a contemporary group that was even an eighth a as deadly or active as ISIS your statements would mean something, but it seems like you're implying just because there were crusades thousand years ago that clears the way for Islam to be violent
>>
>>729256371
What the fuck is your punctuation, nigger?
>>
>>729260981
and if nowadays those thief that steal if they had their hands chopped, they wouldn't dare to steal again nor would anyone because there is a huge punishment...etc...
>>
>>729260687
>like in war
Therein lies the problem. Many of them believe they are at war. It isn't a problem that will go away by being nicer to them. The jihadists endgame has already been set in motion. All we will see is an increasing rift between us, escalation is inevitable. It is a shame. There are some good people who have been born into that religious practice. The little "acceptable during war" caveat is one of the biggest problems with the doctrine. It renders all the good bits invalid. Other religions don't have that. Just don't be naive, that is all I am saying.
>>
>>729260981
The difference is electrocution is not prescribed by the religion
>>
>>729261079
again you choose Islam, it's ISIS these people have no religion, they just pretend and so they can sleep at night they say islam commands that. 95% of actual muslims call ISIS non muslims and that they don't follow islaming teachings
>>
>>729261193
>not prescribed by the religion

That's the difference that people don't get, or choose to ignore in order to make their comparisons.
>>
>>729256371
The alt-left doesn't love and welcome Islam.

As for crazy Christians, they are beating women and abusing gays right now at this very moment. Ever seen Kidnapped for Christ?

Islam is worse, but Christianity is still fucked up.
>>
>>729261412
>Christians
>abusing gays rights
Elaborate please.
>>
Why is it conservatives say they believe in and want to protect the Constitution, yet shit on the Bill of Rights when it suits their purpose?!
>>
>>729261412
>Christianity is still fucked up.

I can't stand them either, but at least they are tame.
>>
>>729261193
I was just implying that it was a swift judgment, better then the pain of being fried by electricty

>>729261172
ok I agree, they do think that and that's wrong...my whole point mate is that people shouldn't blame the religion for the heinous acts those fuckers ISIS are doing. If those conspiracies are true, then ISIS was made just to make Islam look bad and give rise to haters
>>
>>729261412
yup this
>>
>>729260992
Hey alright. Someone around here actually read a history book. Props yo.
>>
>>729261500
They send them to conversion therapy, at best abusing them emotionally, leading to depression and suicide.
>>
>>729261288
You nigger. You are going to tell me that because people that hate ISIS just SAY they're not Islamic, then when they commit violence prescribed in the way of the Quran to non-believers, it has nothing to do with Islam or the Quran?

Look, Islam needs a reform. It isn't unique in that it can be the only religion to work without one.
>>
>>729256371

who is this seamen demon
>>
>>729261288
you're an idiot. pick up a quran and a set of the hadiths and read.
>>
>>729261668
You have to pull out fringe, non centrally organized actions to combat this. Why do you insist on playing whataboutism when people ask for a very reasons reform of Islam?
>>
>>729256371
They're all human.
>>
>>729261821
Did you mean to reply to me? That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.
>>
File: BDC1GTC.jpg (73KB, 654x679px) Image search: [Google]
BDC1GTC.jpg
73KB, 654x679px
>>729256911
>Implying a majority of Muslims have a negative opinion of radicalized behavior.
>>
>>729261668
Show me where the Bible says to send them to conversion therapy. The issue is the bad actions being directly commanded by the religion, not just supported
>>
>>729262055
The Bible says that men who lie with men are an abomination and should be put to death. This leads to the very biblical notion that homosexuality is a sin, aberrant behavior, and should be "corrected".
>>
>>729259742
large numbers of fundamentalist christians in America see US military activity in the middle east as a precondition to setting up the new jerusalem which is supposed to usher in the end times.
>>
>>729261575
>ISIS was made just to make Islam look bad and give rise to haters
I have to agree here, they are deliberately brutal. The problem again goes back to the quran though. Why do they want to polarize the world against Islam? It plays directly into their cosmic war meme, which is straight out of the book. People need to understand the true nature of what is happening. Flimsy rhetoric like 'diversity is our strength' and 'not all muslims' isn't enough to appease people. All people see is the violence caused on the streets of Europe and suddenly all these hallmark lines seem like a deliberate lie, and they turn against those saying it ie the media, the government etc.
>>
>>729256371
She's fucking HOT.
I seriously hope she doesn't have a dick.
>>
File: 20170415_100415.jpg (146KB, 625x647px) Image search: [Google]
20170415_100415.jpg
146KB, 625x647px
>>729257061
It's not based on logic. Islam is overwhelmingly indifferent or approves of extremist behavior.

The moderate Muslim is a minority.
>>
>>729261775
I could say the same thing to you
Not sure where you got your quran or hadiths

Everything I read has a story behind it and is under only those circumstances. And nothing of what ISIS is using to give their selves the green light to kill is being used correctly. Nor is the time. They think they are living 1500 years ago...and everything has changed since then.

>>729261709
let's stay civilized mate.
I said they aren't following islamic teaching correctly. If they were you would see the entire islamic nation killing and doing what ISIS is doing.
Islam, quran and hadith is misunderstood and misinterpreted. ISIS reads it upside down and twist things to their own liking.
>>
>>729262327
this >>729262467
>>
>>729262327
Isis exists because of Islam, not despite of it. Islam has a long history of groups exactly like isis. One of their caliphs was killed by a group that isis takes roots from.

Saying shit like this shows ignorance of history.
>>
File: acquainted with grief.jpg (1MB, 1072x1372px) Image search: [Google]
acquainted with grief.jpg
1MB, 1072x1372px
essentialism is a conceit
>>
>>729262262
That is true for the old testament, but the passages from the New testament are actually decrying pedastry general pedophilia. This is what the sexual degeneracy that Sodom and Gomorrah was about
>>
>>729261668
God said to love the sinner and hate the sin. If you understand Christians, you understand why. To say that it is a deliberate attack on gays rights is a mistake. It is somewhat misguided, not a deliberate attack. It is a fringe issue as well and it is probably got more to do with "Christian" parents (of the American evangelicals variety I'd assume)
>>
>>729262651
The New Testament does not negate the Old Testament. If God is eternal and unchanging, then what was a sin then is a sin now. All forms of homosexuality are a sin according to the Bible, not just pedophilia.
>>
>>729262645
ok agreed, but who's at fault here?
the "ISIS and it's roots" for misinterpreting and twisting words to their liking.
I mean what more proof do want then a Caliph appointed by the Prophet of Islam to be killed by these people, for you to understand that those people are fucking viruses and parisites
>>
>>729262702
Love the sinner and hate the sin is also pretty messed up bullshit.

Do many Christians genuinely believe that they are helping people by doing what they do? Sure, but that doesn't stop it from being wrong. It just shows how religion can get good people to do evil things.
>>
>>729262864
and Islam is not defined by their heinous acts
>>
>>729262645
>Isis exists because of Islam
That is what I said. My point was that ISIS strapping bombs on people isn't directly quranic teachings (although everything isis has done furthers the cause of the musim 'holy war' of which many believe they are a part of). I was trying to avoid another false comparison with Christianity.
>>
>>729262864
They killed their caliph because they felt he was not worthy of being caliph and had sold them out. They felt they were being true to Islam.

As does ISIS, they feel they are true believers enacting exactly what the Quran details.

>>729263039
It isn't? How so? The Westboro Baptist Church is enacting exact laws dictated in the Bible. They are representative of the religion.

The only difference is no other Christian group approves of them. Can you say the same for ISIS?
>>
>>729263091
this >>729262864

not directly nor indirectly, those wars happened 15 centuries ago. As I said ISIS roots stretch as far as the time of the Islamic Prophet, their hunger for chaos and bloodshed. And wearing the "I am a muslim" mantle made them sleep better at night
>>
>>729263091
How is it not directly Quranic teachings? Every holy book is filled with contradictions that are dependent on interpretation. Everything ISIS has done is sanctioned by the Quran in some verse.
>>
>>729256371
I'm a liberal and I hate all religious fucktards. Stop grouping us all together, dipshit. Plenty of us are only liberal because the left is the side with the majority of the facts.
>>
>>729263629
Facts like gender is a social construct?
>>
>>729256371
>But I dont remember them beating women and killing gays within the last several decades

Because you choose to ignore it. THis happens on a daily basis. DAILY.

Look up conversion therapy. It has a 25% suicide rate. Because they tell people it's better to be dead than gay. That's pushing them, and is literally assisted suicide.

And that's not counting the number of assault cases where people are attacked for "looking gay" or being gay.

Just because you choose not to see it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. Conservatives generally turn a blind eye because they hate anything that is different.
>>
>>729262035
Prove to me that the majority of muslims have a positive opinion of radicalized behavior.
Protip: you can't because they don't.
>>
>>729256371
Because Leftists are notoriously short-sighted. They see that Muslims are their allies in their fight against White imperium, so they just assume it'll stay that way even when the Muslims are the majority.
>>
>>729263975
Define "radicalised behaviour".
>>
>>729263245
not exactly, as I said they were of the pretenders (khawarij), it's a very long and deep story to explain here. They basically started a war between the Muslims.

answer to your second topic:
Yes I can say the same for ISIS, although there are many versions of the bible and has been changed plenty through out time, there is only one authentic version of the Quran since it's revelation, it has deep meaning that needs lots of interpretation (not translation). And the same group of ISIS and it's roots you can compare to The Westboro Baptist Church, but in this case ISIS misinterprets and twist that one book the way they like. In our time the commands that were in the circumstances of ~1500 years ago and as I said no one that truly follows Islam approves of ISIS acts except for ISIS roots and same minded idiots. And ISIS is a minority similar to that church.
>>
Well I'm an atheist liberal and I don't support any religions, so whatever man. I don't think you should discriminate against people based on which imaginary bullshit they believe in, so long as they do not actively impose their fantasy on others.
I live in a blue city in a red state, the majority of people I know are some kind of religious. I just ignore it unless it affects me. Radicalized Muslims can fuck off just like Christian lawmakers. Middle of the road people are whatever, they're everywhere.
>>
>>729264159
espousing violence to promote islam.
>>
>>729264196
ISIS is to Islam what the NAZIs were to Christianity.
Neither has much to do the other.

For instance, ISIS regularly has to hide prisoners, clean up cells, and hide torture devices whenever their clerics come to inspect their prisons. Because they know their prison conditions are haraam, according to their own clerics.
To ISIS, islam is just a motivational excuse.
>>
>>729259322
I advise you to read the quaran
>>
>>729259240
It's the party of feels. There is no logic only emotion, so if they feel muslims are persecuted, then they are in their eyes.
>>
>>729264772
>>ISIS is to Islam what the NAZIs were to Christianity.
You sir are a braindead individual or a hardcore troll.
>>
>>729256371
Islam is literally none of that.
>>
>>729256371
>But I dont remember them beating women and killing gays within the last several decades

That is because you haven't been alive for several decades. The 80's weren't that long ago friendo.
>>
>>729264772
>To ISIS, islam is just a motivational excuse.

exactly, same criteria of those Khawarij ~1500 years ago.

One incidence that sticks is that, a muslim man and his pregnant wife were travelling and they were stopped by such men, they asked are you with us or with them (something like that) the man answered "neither...", their reaction was they chopped of his head, killed the women opened up her belly and took out the fetus and chopped it.
Yes...those savages called them selves muslims, and they were obviously furthest from that
>>
>>729265624
The 80's were 30 years ago, oldfag, which would qualify as "several decades". Time to cut the mullet, sell off your Molly hatchet albums and move out of the trailer park.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.