[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety is crushing me. I can't stop worrying about everything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13

File: depression-400x400.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
depression-400x400.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
Anxiety is crushing me. I can't stop worrying about everything in my life, school, work, relationships, everything. I spend so much of my time wondering if I'll ever be useful to anyone or end up dying broke and alone. The worrying exhausts me so much I can barely keep up with assignments and job hunting has become like climbing Mount Everest. Ive pretty much given up hope of ever getting a girlfriend. How do I turn my mind off?
>>
Smoke weed?
>>
>>729229666
Dude just lay down, and chill. Do nothing, or better yet just plan out your day and set goals with a minimum amount and a maximum amount. Anon there is no point in worrying about something that is out of your control at this moment. As Winston Churchill said "Keep calm and carry on"
>>
find a creative outlet
>>
>>729229666
checked, satan
>>
>>729230022
I already plan out everything because its the only way I can get through some days. I just don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. Trying to relax just makes me feel guilty like I'm already doing jack shit with my life, what the hell am I taking a break from. Makes me feel even more pathetic. I just want to stop giving a shit.
>>
File: that_feel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
that_feel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>729229666
>>
Venlafaxine
>>
>>729229666
come on over to /pol/ we will help you out and give you some direction in life.
>>
>>729230003
This
>>
File: trapo874.jpg (35KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
trapo874.jpg
35KB, 564x423px
>>729230598
>>
>>729229666
Same. But I've simply learned to accept it. I am not like most other people, and that's good in some ways and bad in others. But I've stopped judging myself based on other people's (or society's) expectation.

My anxiety has caused me look and think about things in a different manner, to appreciate things that other people take for granted, and it's pretty much forced me to learn how to be happy without having much money, which has actually become quite rewarding.

It can help you have a perspective that other people don't. You will someday learn to live with it, I think. Remember that all the great artists of the past have been sensitive and introverted; it's not a bad set of qualities to have. I drink alot as well, and I found reading Bukowski to help quite a bit.

You can make yourself realize that this stuff around us doesn't really matter. You can't stop the anxiety but you can cope with it, and even use it constructively.
>>
>>729230468

The key isn't giving less of a shit, it's about changing your focus to something outside of yourself. The more intensely you look inward, the more your anxiety will multiply. Step outside your own circumstances for a while. Volunteer. Help others.

You want to feel safe (a natural evolutionary reaction to stress), but a feeling of safety can only come from the confidence that you will be able to survive whatever life throws at you. You feel powerless because you've been conditioned since childhood to see your own worth solely in terms of arbitrary goals set by others -- make X amount of money, get promoted to X position in a large company, sleep with X amount of partners before you reach the age of X.

Don't run from your suffering; use that pain to empathize with others. Give your time and energy to children and animals who still manage to be happy after enduring abuse you and I can't even imagine. Help people who have lost everything in a natural disaster and absorb the courage of their conviction to rebuild their lives from nothing. Volunteer to distribute meals to the elderly or help feed the homeless and feel more useful and needed than ever thought possible.

This isn't a call to break up your pity party or see what real suffering looks like -- your suffering is real, and it's valid. You shouldn't help the less fortune as a method of penance for some invisible privilege, you should do it to broaden your experiences and your knowledge of the world and those who inhabit it. And in doing so you will finally find the path to walk outside the heavy shadow of your depression and see we are not such fragile creatures, and know there is real power in loving one another.

Fear and self-doubt are traits of a sensitive soul. As miserable as you feel now, you have inside you the capacity for a kind of joy few will ever know for longer than a fleeting moment. Go out into the world and find that joy, then live in it.
>>
File: IMG_3673.jpg (42KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3673.jpg
42KB, 500x333px
Go to /fit/, workout, eat well, sleep well, ditch caffeine and booze for a while. What do you want to do?
>>
File: kripparian_hungry.png (789KB, 1296x738px) Image search: [Google]
kripparian_hungry.png
789KB, 1296x738px
>>729229666
- Sleep well and take naps.
- Minimize/Switch stressful activities such as intense gaming into calmer ones like Hearthstone.
- Drink water. A glass ever 2-3 hours (1 hour when flying or in dry office spaces).
- Add vegetables to your meals. I recommend broccoli. Put them into boiling water for at MOST 2 minutes.
- Depending on your age, fap at MOST once or twice a week. 25y and above should handle once a week.
- Exercise: Do pushups, situps and pullups of 3sets. Don't bother with reps, just do as many as you can each set. 2-3 times a week. It's not about effort, it's about discipline!

Do these things and all that other shit will sort itself out.
>>
>>729230468
My father (A very wise man) once told me that anxiety is illogical. Rarely does anything you worry about actually come through,. And taking a break from it all isn't a bad thing. Mental and physical exhaustion is something we all suffer with. Honestly if you feel guilty, just look at some memes or something. Im dead serious it helps. Being happy for a second is better than being depressed for a minute.
>>
>>729231251
Agree w/ everything except the fapping part. Don't assume OP is a Mormon
>>
>>729231166
>Volunteer. Help others.
Personally I've found that the more time I spend away from people, the happier I am. It's nice to make a connection with someone, but society is a disgusting and it's better, in my opinion, to disregard it and do your own thing. That's certainly not true for everyone of course, but it is for me.

Being left to your own devices to pursue whatever simple pleasures you desire, away from mankind in general whenever possible, free from fear and pain, is an exceptional life. And it's possible in any time, under any government or religion, even in jail.

Spending too much time wrapped up in the cares of the world either overcomes you, or changes you. But you can avoid both of those; remain yourself by stepping away from it.

>>729231257
Your father was a real thinker, lol. Of course it's illogical. Excessive anxiety is a disorder. It's certainly irrational, whoever claimed it wasn't? It's something he doesn't suffer from so it's silly to him. It's like some guy telling a depressed person "just get over it". The human animal is deeply flawed and there isn't one of us without something fucked up happening inside us. But to just dismiss it as illogical is childish.
>>
>>729230989
and then if you stop moving for five seconds, it hits you like a trainwreck. That's why they were all artists
>>
>>729229666
You need to plan an activity event - ski, cycle, hillwalk etc. The bigger the better so mite take a long time to action. Work on fitness actions and you will get it back and more. You will feel better and need the activity fix. You can start it alone or in a group. Get up and move - face it cant be any worse than now.
>>
>>729231759
Hmm? They were artists because life is bitter-sweet, and their own flaws helped them to see the beauty in life more clearly. Didn't matter if they never produced anything, they recognized it anyway.

The world has its hands around your throat, this is true for everyone, everywhere for all time, but people with intense anxiety know this better than anyone. But you can loosen the grip by accepting the way you are and ending your quest to change yourself to fit society's demands of you.

Anxiety causes suffering because it interferes with your ability to function in society. Society wants what's best for itself, not for the individual, and with anxiety it feels like you are beating your head against a stone wall just to be like everyone else. So stop. When someone does not like the taste of watermelon, they stop eating it. But you are forcing yourself to swallow something you hate. So stop.

You won't ever be like them. It will be bad, and it will be good too. But it will at least be authentic.
>>
File: 1490420209203.jpg (42KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490420209203.jpg
42KB, 728x522px
>>729229666
at least you have school work and relationships...
i dont leave my house for the last 6 years because of anxiety, dropped out of school at 14 and now im 20 and wasted my entire life cause of it, i cant go back to a normal like, being isolated fucked me up a lot
>>
>>729229666
mindfulness meditation

clinically/scientifically proven to work against anxiety

>pic related
or check out palousemindfulness.com for free online course
>>
>>729232262
It didn't actually fuck you up. You just think it did because that's what you have been told. You should have no shame about being yourself. Make the best of it, do what you need to do but don't let society decide whether you are worth something or not.

Most people aren't worth being around. Most things are self-evident and not worth arguing about. Happiness is actually a simple thing, and you aren't fucked up at all.
>>
>>729232439
Don't turn to pseudo religious practices to "fix" yourself. It's an opiate. There's nothing wrong with you. There is a system telling you that you are flawed because you are not like other people. That system wants to make you more useful to society, so it offers opiates (drugs, religion, medicine) to help you fall in line.

Everyone's shilling books and god and jesus and peace and buddha and krishna and odin and mindfulness and better living through chemistry and lobotomies and and and and...

Don't fall for it.
>>
File: wendyo.png (685KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
wendyo.png
685KB, 600x740px
>>729232261
This made me think of her, my idol when I was young.

God damn, how many amazing people has this world killed because they didn't fit in.
>>
>>729232473
i want to get a job and start providing for myself, iw ant to start my life but being locked up in my room since a young age messed me up a lot, i cannt have a normal conversation face to face, i dont have any social skills, i dont know where to start from here i cant live like this anymore but days go by and nothing changes it only gets worse
>>
>>729232680
Then do it if you can, or don't if you can't. But make sure you're not doing it because you think that's what you are "supposed" to do. Be a little melancholy but stop framing your life according to those around you.
>>
>>729229666
http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/51.pdf
>>
File: med_1489136333.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
med_1489136333.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>729232637
It's got really nothing to do with religion, it's a technique to improve the way your brain's structured, and it was shown to work in many scientific studies.

It's offered by psychologists and psychiatrists in form of therapies, on which this book is based on. This could actually help OP a lot.

If he actually suffers from anxiety some nice words and simply realizing that nothings wrong with him will not help him.
>>
>>729229666
Seek some help man. There are drugs to help with that kind of thing my man.
>>
>>729232830
i dont believe people are "suposed" to do anything, i dont care about others opinions around me, but im not happy with my life so i NEED to change but i feel stuck because this anxiety keeps me from starting something
>>
>>729232679
>God damn, how many amazing people has this world killed because they didn't fit in.
Society doesn't want amazing people. It wants to perpetuate itself, so it wants us to be cogs. It's not a sinister thing, I mean, not on purpose. Humans do things all the time with no hope of understanding the unintended side effects. We created society but it had the unintended side effect of becoming a machine-like system that chews up people who don't fit in. That's why you shouldn't take it too seriously.

>>729232919
I've heard that a million times. Meditation originated in a religious context and you can say it has nothing to do with religion but of course it does. I don't really care if science supports or opposes the idea of meditation; that's always thrown in by people to try and make meditation seem legitimate. No one meditated more than the buddhists and the hindus and their lives seem pretty sad, most of the time.

>>729233027
I don't mean "supposed" as in, objectively. But you surely understand that society expects certain things of us. Follow the law, have a family, work, provide, buy, etc. You are suffering because you are unable to do what you are "supposed" to do.
>>
>>729230694
Weed just amplifies shit for me, stimulates my brain too much
>>
>>729232919
>If he actually suffers from anxiety some nice words and simply realizing that nothings wrong with him will not help him.
This is not a realization that comes from nice words. That's religious talk. It's a realization that comes from learning to live with himself. The only purpose I have is to tell someone like him, "there's nothing wrong with you, and someday you will understand that". I ain't trying to convince anyone of shit based on words.

People with anxiety who walk away from this thread should take only this: "there's nothing wrong with you and someday you will understand this for yourself"
>>
>>729229666
Specific drugs for anxiety that are non addicting that can be scribed by psychologists. Mirtazapine is one that acts as a sleep aid. It remains active during the day and is both an antihistamine and an anti anxiety pill taken mins before bed time. Sleep is important when treating anxiety.
>>
>>729233359
I don't know if telling someone with clinical depression/anxiety there's nothing with them is the right way to phrase it. Might be more helpful to stress that their problem isn't something they should feel bad or guilty about, but should still actively seek to treat for their own sake.
>>
>>729233359
Pharma bro here. Mental health nowadays is sadly still looked down on.
It's kids sad when a person knows his problem and can't get pro help based on what others will think of him/her.
>>
>>729233782
*kinda
>>
>>729233359
>there's nothing wrong with you and someday you will understand this for yourself

Actually there is something wrong with them, they have a chemical imbalance which is causing the anxiety where there should be none. Some people suffer anxiety from a heightened flight or fight response. It's like the switch is stuck on 24/7 and it could have been caused trauma at an early age. This is especially true in children who were abused or beaten. Their brains develope differently and this is a permanent problem
>>
>>729230003
/thread
>>
>>729233331
You obviously smoked the wrong weed, there's different strains of weed and with them different highs.
>>
>>729233667
It could be said that the depression and the anxiety is linked. A person does not have depression and also have anxiety, two separate unconnected conditions; they are linked. Anxiety is the root cause in many cases, it seems. There could certainly be other causes but I am talking to people in this thread with anxiety.

Work through it: Your anxiety makes it difficult to function in society. Not functioning well in society causes you to miss out on the "rewards" that society offers for compliance (friends, relationships, money). This causes you stress, causes you shame, this makes the anxiety worse. You become depressed. You feel like everything you do is pointless because what society expects of you and what can actually achieved is so far apart. The hole gets deeper. All of this because you don't "fit in".

It's like dealing with weeds; you have to kill the roots to kill the weed. The root in this case is the idea that society and its expectations of you actually matter. You have to remove those ideas and simply learn to live with yourself.

>>729233892
The human animal is deeply flawed, and there is no "normal". I don't buy the chemical imbalance thing; who are you or anyone to say what a person's "chemicals" should be? What's the yardstick? How well they integrate into society? This comes back to my original point. If the yardstick of how healthy you are mentally is how well you act as a cog in society's machine, then that's kinda fucked up.
>>
>>729229666
weed

do it op
>>
>>729233892
This is true, and rare in shocking events but these imbalances have been researched and tested for over the last few decades.. the good news is we now can use drugs to balance out certain chemical imbalances. It's an ongoing miracle when a full on clinically insane person can go through therapy and maintain a healthy life. Keep in mind a healthy mind deserves a healthy body.
>>
>>729234348
>maintain a healthy life
a PRODUCTIVE life
>>
Get on the
MEDS
E
D
S
>>
>>729234250
I agree with a lot of this in theory, but it's kind of idealistic. "Fuck what society wants me to be" is a liberating thought until you find yourself without companionship or enough money to be able to afford food and shelter. To a certain extent, you HAVE to play by society's rules in order to survive.
>>
>>729234558
>To a certain extent
I agree. I guess the debate would be, how do we maintain ourselves while also not starving to death. It's a valid question for everyone, but just people with anxiety.
>>
>>729234250
The thing about chemicals i that they exist. No matter what you're state is, you cannot dispute science. The bad news is we can't go back in time physically. there's no logical reason to not at the least consider chemical therapy.
>>
>>729234558
>>729234250
Not OP, but I have most of the things adults are supposed to have (wife, kid, car, job blah blah blah) and I still suffer from anxiety and depression. Gaining these things is not a key to happiness. You need to set your own goals and find what works for you.
>>
>>729234403
Productivity from a societal standpoint has very little do do with mental or physical health. Health does not mean anyhing more than than. You can be healthy meantally and physically and be broke.
>>
>>729229666

>satanic faggotism: the last post

Also sage
>>
>>729234855
>>729234680
Are you drunk?
>>
>>729234715
Absolutely. Success is what you make it.
>>
>>729234912
Fuck outta here emo dante
>>
>>729235039
Srry typing fast. Not drunk but I have been doing cocaine. Don't let that blur the message. I'm okay with normal negativity but I don't want hostility.
>>
>>729235186
>i'm a fucking idiot junkie who can't form a coherent sentence or thought but no bully. science is super awesome btw lol
>>
>>729235039
I don't want to offend anyone with the chemical therapy suggestion. I also have/had severe anxiety. Ive been through chemical therapy. I'm not taking shit. Trying to offer advise for the thread.
>>
help pls
keep sweating around other ppl nd when i feel like i start to sweat i get consious about it and sweat more
now i just stay inside moar
am not fat btw
like no matter what i think i can't get myself to calm down
do i need da meds or can just therapy help me
>>
>>729235338
Well, I'm not a junkie first off. Secondly I didn't mean to impose or project negativity.
>>
>>729235431
Honest advice: ask a doctor, not /b/.
>>
>>729235338
Also is this op?
>>
>>729235431
You are human, everyone is sweating, even if you dont see it on others. Are you breaking out like the niagara falls?
>>
>>729235431
Therapy and meds are the same thing my dude. Don't fear it, it's not like you're gonna be doing narcotics.
>>
>>729235338
Remember I could have reacted to this comment with hostility but I didn't. I have beef with nobody in this thread.
>>
>>729235539
my pits are pretty stained just going through a normal day without really having to talk to people that much
>>729235509
im getting a referral to a psychologist
ive already been talking to this counsellor and it seems like she has some experience dealing with this sort of thing and she's given me tips but i still can't calm down
>>
>>729235338
fuck up, cunt. he's just trying to help someone.
>>
Duloxetine.
>>
>>729229666

Go to Nick's thread about psychological issues when it opens. Or check the archives. You might find your own problem in those of others.

>desuarchive.org
>search
>subject
>"Psychological Issues #[number here]"

Read on. Many robots have your issues.
>>
>>729235745
Pharma bro here. I've been on the drug listed above for over 3 years now and it helps that's not a joke. You're body and mind can't take it without sleep. You're anxiety might keep you awake when you need sleep. I couldn't eat when I had too. It was bad man. It was getting into my physical well being. Talk wise bro just remember one thing. As long as you're taking water and eating once in a while just remember.... a) no matter what, I will not lose my mind. And b) I'm not in any physical danger. Dunno about you but that helps me with or without meds. Hope i help and I will hang out for a bit, op.
>>
stop caring about what people say. there is literally a war going on and earth still spins. work on your self, educate your self, work out. find ONE best friend. try to walk. be optimistic.
>>
>>729235787
Thanks man. If this isn't bait, I hope I can help a bit.
>>
>>729236031

Normie advice. OP, go to Nick's thread for real help.
>>
>>729235918
>>729236134

Wrong board motherfucker... He thinks he's on /r9k/; lel.
>>
File: 1490171525050.png (183KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1490171525050.png
183KB, 370x359px
>>729235186
>>729235338
I used coke for anxiety/depression and now I have to have a chub to get through the day
>>
Also, op. I hate to say it but if you have these problems for real (how would I know, not fuckin around) you should not frequent /b/ my dude. You'll get sent a link that will not be kosher. This shit here is rare man. It's all dick pics and wwyd threads and rekt threads and shit... its like drugs but for your mind.. it's not healthy for you. It's just for fun.
>>
>>729236244
I'm not using cocaine for depression or anxiety. I have non toxic non addicting pills that do that. I'm using for fun right now. Might call my brother to bring a joint of some indica to get me sleepy later.
>>
READ ECKHART TOLLE
>>
>>729236434
fag
>>
>>729236406
>using coke
>not speed

fucking idiot
>>
>>729236434
That's funny. I have that on audiobook. I was listening to it about 4 days ago. Good stuff
>>
File: 772.jpg (39KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
39KB, 242x242px
>>
>>729236497
Lol I'm not an idiot. I don't want to get too much into it in here but my mental health got messed up by drugs that aren't even in the same range as Coke. I've used for a while and I've never freebased. I have a tester and I have a method of purification.
>>
>>729230003
Came here to say this.
>>
>>729236689
what did you abuse?
>>
>>729235745
You, keep it up, anon. I dont have any advice to share, other than to keep it up. You will be able to make it
>>
>>729236480
Ya reading is hard.. :D
>>
>>729230003
Or don't because it will
1. Make your anxiety worse
2. Make you even more retarded
3. Sap your motivation which will make you more depressed
4. Waste your money
5. Distance you from certain people you like
6. Bring certain other people into your circle you should stay far away from
>>
File: 1104 - RA6pBgi.png (7KB, 652x811px) Image search: [Google]
1104 - RA6pBgi.png
7KB, 652x811px
me too OP, its like having a really shitty spidey sense

i honestly feel like i need to be 15 again and back in school learning how to interact
>>
>>729231168
Gymdummy, dont listen to this bs.
>>
>>729236858
Booze, cigs, h and other downs, benzos,
Ludes back in the day before they added h and made e out of it. I did street drugs dogg. I went through shit that would make most people in this thread puke.
I don't want to send a negative message when I say this. I never poked anything and I've never freebased. That's another level and it's tougher to recover from. There's levels man, there's people born with a crack addiction, scary scenes man. I got out of it. Through a little research, a little weed and a little pharm drugs and therapy.
>>
>>729236922
Pharma bro here.
These are all false. I use weed, beer and cocaine every once in a while (special occasions, it's Easter weeken)
And i have family dinners and get along very well with my family. If that's your experience then I get it but speak for yourself.
>>
>>729237422
You're an absolute nigger if you don't understand that weed demotivates you. It takes a stable adult to not have lifestyle effects, so those are arguable, but physiologically it's a no fucking brainer. Ever heard the tale of the lotus eaters? Ever picked up a book?
>>
>>729236434
>>729232877

These anons know what's up. Do it OP
>>
stfu just kill yourself already
>>
>>729237629
Whoa. Are we on the same level of therapeutic/medical use vs recreational or everyday use and street level?
Are you sure you know exactly what you're talking about or are you trying to troll me?
>>
>>729229666
you understand that it's you worrying and thinking about things that will have no purpose, think about what will help you get what you want where you are at right now because it could be worse, you could have no opportunities to even use your mind for studying. Don't turn your mind off, seek better ways to use it, there's nothing wrong with you except for the way your thinking.
>>
>>729237981
True. Don't turn off your mind but at the same time don't stay inside your mind too much, it can "build" as an anxiety term.
>>
This thread is getting kinda not as serious as I thought it was and I can't put up with it much longer. It's like I'm in fuckin highschool again, Jesus Christ. I'll hang for 10 min and I'm out.
>>
>>729238098
Oh the brain is a powerful computer like organism storing data constantly, best be careful what you store in your brain and what you think about, humans often destroy themselves.
>>
>>729233027
If you are anxious, but know you want to change your life due to your own feelings, why not write up a plan as a start? Write down what you want to change, and how you think you'd go about it.
>>
>>729236031
not op, but I agree with this advice, and have been taking it.

You don't need groups of friends, in fact that sounds fucking tiring.

1 Friend for life is all you need,
granted that is exceedingly rare, many people don't ever find one.
Its harder to do so as an adult, people's walls are already built up, but its not impossible. Jobs where you help people can make it easier i'd suspect, but you can also start a friendship online and meet in person to hang out at some point perhaps.
>>
> I spend so much of my time wondering if I'll ever be useful

Wondering isnt gonna do shit. Happiness is generated within the body. Feeling good is a natural right, you simply traded it for success. Ive been on that path for a long time. You need to get back inside your body, claim your godgiven rights, and take precalculated actions to tackle your problems.

My personal plan for depression is the following. You need sunlight, movement, sleep, nutritition, mental exercise and love. Walk three hours in nature everyday, practise breathing meditation, pickup yoga/qigong or something, play videogames for mental exercise and get back in touch with family n friends. Especially practise the thought that, from anywhere in life, anywhere, there is a road to success.

You need to shut off as much extenal stimuli as possible, fuck music and movies, browsing bullshit whatever. This way your brain will gain rest from the overload of impulses that desentisized your thinking
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.