[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stories of when you fooled around with someone you shouldnt

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 28

>Stories of when you fooled around with someone you shouldnt have

Friends wife/brothers gf/ gfs sister

You get the idea
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>729111498
Bump
>>
>>729111498
I fucked my own mom on a camping trip. It was just us two on the trip into the woods. There was heavy rain and we got soaked. We tried setting up a fire but it was impossible with the rain so we simply setted the tent up as fast as possible and got in. It was frigid and we were wearing wet clothes so we stripped naked and cuddled together. I couldn't control myself and I started grinding on her. She noticed and we got a bit frisky. Next thing I knew she was on top of me trying to get my dick in her. Ended up just staying in the tent having sex until the rain stopped the next day.
>>
File: doubt.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>729113258
>>
Maybe OP should start with his lememe
>>
Felt up a 15 year old, just your standard makeout session, sorta cockblocked myself from getting anything beyond that
>>
Any one around?
Got tons of stories
>>
>>729113788
yup
>>
>>729111498
regularly felt up and made out with my best friend's slutty gf for maybe...8 years?
never fucked out of respect...but if i could turn back time i would because they broke up anyway...after dating for 10 years and he has a new woman and now her skin's all damaged from smoking. Sigh. If only i was slightly more of a douchebag. I let her come over and spend the night so my other boy could hit it though.

for some fetish context, which is still true, im black, my best friend is white, she is white, and my other boy who hit it is mulatto.

He used to come over my place with her and my dick would just stand right up. mann those were the days. i wudnt have done shit if she didnt start feelin my dick up from day 1 behind his back. gaddamn.

wish i cud suck on them titties again. I remember one night when we were maybe 17 he took her out and got her shit faced drunk. he was so scared to drop her back home and let her parents see how drunk she was....that he instead dropped her to MY house...blackout drunk... to spend the night. the FOOL had no idea he was dropping raw meat into a lion's den.
i was talkin to my friends on MSN back then tellin them how im just waitin for this girl to call me over to the bed ( i wudnt ever make the first move on a drunk woman...but boy will i finish it haha) keep in mind im 17 at the time and she was 14 for you pedos out there. Anyway. She called me over to "cuddle" and we ended up dry humping...the smell of vodka filling the room from her breath.
Dry humping eventually turned into some wicked head. and i fingered her... but again, never let it get past that. out of 'respect'.

this one time, when iw as 25 and she was 22, they were going through a breakup and i came over to her house, which he was totally cool with because he trusts me n shit....and that night we just naked dry humped the whole night while watching tv in her bed. aw fuck man...good times. deep kissin n shit.
>>
>>729114518
Then the next day after that, she told him she was coming over to my place while he was out on the job. My boy was over and i was like hey dude, you gotta fool around with so-and-so

they fucked right on the first day...i was so fuckin jealous. UUUGH. after she fucked him she cooled off of my shit cuz i guess she was tired of the games and just wanted some actual dick. She still comes over to my place now...but it's not nearly as thrilling because tobacco has taken its toal on her skin, poor thing...so young. 25 years old and already aging like how white people age...at least she's not fat though. Maybe i'll hit it again this summer afterall...but yeah. My boy seems happy with his new chick though. definitely won't be fuckin with that. that would be a genuine dick move.
>>
>>729111498
When i was 15 my cousins from out of state came. They had alot of daughter and they stayed at our house for a week.

One of the girls who was the oldest about 8-9 took and interest in me. I just ingored it since i was an edgy teen at the time. During one of our parties we had that week she came i to my room and sat on my lap. I told her to get off but she just pushed back grinding on my dick. I told her to stop but she just giggled and ran off. That whole week she teased and grabbed at me and sometimes I'll let her. The day before she left i invited her to my room, i wasnt a virgin but i was still a teen and nervous. We kissed and touched eachother and i tried to put in side but after it didnt fight i just rubbed the outside and came on her stomach.

>Shit was wack yo
>>
>>729114518

She gave you all the signals and motions to wreck that pussy.

And you showed her you Katana collection?

Nigga. That's not respect. That's just beta.

Like, she was literally throwing herself at you.
>>
>>729114773
I feel you dude, but...she was my childhood friend's girlfriend. I was willing to go as far as i could without sexual intercourse lol.
>>
>>729114773
And like i said, if i could rewind time, i would fuckin go balls deep. i know i was beta. but i like to believe i've made up for it by slaying some QUALITY pussy over the years
>>
>>729114893 >>729114858

Whatever you say random nigga on the internet.
>>
File: 1491445753663.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491445753663.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>729111498
>be highschool
>best friends gf is a whore
>keeps asking him for threesome with me
>tell him hey dude thats your business
>gf breaks up with me
>his gf says she wants to introduce me to new girl
>go to watch new girl sing at some band shit
>she grabs my hand and holds it
>social autist so i think we're just being cool friends having a good time waiting for this girl
>talk to girl for like 2 mins
>she makes out with me behind the hs
>texts me saying she wants more with me
>tell friend about it
>block her number
>girl she wanted to introduce me to says "she would never do that, she knew i really liked you, stop lying and being jealous of your friend"
>dont respond
>best friend and i always have a weird tension now and its junior year of college
>>
>>729115027
im glad im not you
>>
>>729115027

So fuck the girl that wants to fuck you and leave your friends behind?

Sounds like the obvious path that should have been taken.

I mean you decided to take the "respectful" route and look what happened.
>>
I fucked my friends girlfriend while all three of us were in a tent together. He didn't say anything, just complained that we were moving and making him uncomfortable. They're still together 5 years later. Don't know if he didn't realise or he was to beta to say anything. He's always been a bit of a pussy
>>
>>729114773
Actually it's like half respect and you seem like someone who treats women poorly because the tend not to like you
>>
A day earlier, myself, my friend, and my brother had measured each others dicks (14-ish at the time). The next day, I came out of the shower and showed my brother my erection. He touched it. We then went under the covers on my bed, and he sucked my dick. I then turned him over to penetrate him, but my dick went limp.

We still have yet to talk about it to this day.
>>
>>729115289

If I want a female friend, I friend zone myself to them and then be an asshole to them cause "that's what friends do".

I have a full time job so I don't have time to flirt with women and try being an asshole to someone I want to fuck
>>
>>729114696
Any pics of the girl?
>>
File: frhwrykrhfdh.jpg (70KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
frhwrykrhfdh.jpg
70KB, 604x453px
Pic related.
>Be me, 21 or 22 years old in college
>Have gf. She's okay -- maybe 6.5/10
>But she has a 9/10 smoking hot Best Friend
>I fantasize about Best Friend all the time obviously
>One night all 3 of us are at costume party (we had a lot of these at my college - dunno why)
>Best Friend is wearing a sexy cop outfit. Lots of cleavage, miniskirt
>She looks sexy as always but something about her looks different
>After numerous drinks, somehow she has ended up sitting on my lap in a chair at the kitchen table.
>She's talking to my gf, who is across from us, and they're both laughing about something stupid
>I'm looking down over Best Friend's shoulder while she's on my lap, with a perfect view of her cleavage and legs disappearing up into the miniskirt.
>Zen master levels of dick control trying to avoid boner.
>Finally realize what's different about her. Her tits are much larger than normal.
>I mention it - we were close like that
>She says "Yeah, I got the depo-provera (birth control) shot and it made my tits huge and rock hard"
>She says "feel them, anon, feel how hard they are."
>I look at my gf. She says "Yeah, feel them! I felt them earlier, they're so hard!"
>AintGotToTellMeTwice.gif
>Cup her tits. They're firmer than usual, but to me they feel more like a perky 16 year old's tits than like rocks.
>But grabbing her tits destroys my boner control. Full instant boner mode activated.

Con't...
>>
>>729115086
how so?
>>729115220
yeah, you're completely right, i just dont have it in me, i've always wanted to be able to do cold cool shit like that but im just not a cool person i guess.
GF of 2 years left me for some other dude and that shit destroyed me for like 5 months recently, couldn't imagine doing that to someone else.
>>
>>729115515
yeah, i'll crop her face out tho because i dont wanna risk my boy finding out
>>
>>729115746
Godbless black anon
>>
>>729115612

That sucks man. But this is life. everybody acts like a piece of shit to everyone.

You can either do the beta thing and "be above all that bullshit"

Or do what you gotta do to get your dick wet.

Honestly the only thing that separates people from fuck boy and nice guy is confidence and self respect.
>>
>>729115522
Moar
>>
>>729115884
Words to live by friend, thanks for giving me the advice. gonna try to be different.
>>
>>729115522
Cont?
>>
File: vhru56hrwh.jpg (26KB, 248x343px) Image search: [Google]
vhru56hrwh.jpg
26KB, 248x343px
>>729115522
>She's still sitting in my lap. My boner is pressing hard against her ass.
>Kitchen has maybe 6 or 7 people in it including my gf. Getting drinks, talking, laughing, music playing.
>She can feel it but nobody else in the room knows.
>She starts squirming around very subtly, grinding her ass against my dick.
>I make some dumb joke and find an excuse to grab her tits again. Under the kitchen table, I'm rubbing her legs and ass when nobody can see.
>She's still talking to my gf about whatever girls talk about when they're drunk. But her ass is grinding.
>She makes a very slick move, lifts up her ass for a second, and lifts the back of her skirt, then sits back down in my lap.
>From anyone else's perspective it still looks normal. But from my perspective it's her bare ass and panties against my pants, with my dick underneath.
>I wait for my moment and then unzip my pants.
>ReleaseTheKraken.jpg
>Dick springs out of my pants and now it's resting against her panties.
>I can feel the warmth and softness of her pussy against my dick, which is diamond hard now
>She squirms around for a few more minutes, continuing to talk and laugh with other people in the room.
>Then, at a moment when nobody is looking, she reaches down and pulls her panties aside.
>There's the wetness. My dick immediately discovers that she is soaking wet.
>A quick shift and my dick slides right in, all the way, balls deep
>Feels fucking amazing. Verrrry very slowly, we have sex right there in the room.
>She isn't talking so much now. She pretends to take a drink
>I feel like the whole room stinks of sex. But nobody else seems to notice.
>>
>>729115796
This is one grainy ass pic she sent me around the time my boy was fuckin her. i dont know what fucking toaster she took this pic with, but as you can see she's got a good body, with a ripe booty. before the tobacco damage started to really show i'd even say she was exceptionally attractive. she was white but with exotic facial features, kinda like that kylie jenner bitch.
>>
>>729116209
you're a good writer but this is total bullshit

also nice job posting your fap fantasy girl with a photo of her baby, what's wrong with you
>>
File: 35dthe5u35udjh.jpg (51KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
35dthe5u35udjh.jpg
51KB, 604x453px
>>729116209
Con't
>Including my gf
>2 minutes later (I'm amazed I even lasted long), I'm ready to blow.
>A twitch of my dick and a firehose of cum is unleashed deep into her pussy.
>She stops moving. All either of us can feel is my dick throbbing and load after load pumping inside her.
>Once I'm done, she waits a few minutes as I subtly zip back up, then she announces she has to go to the bathroom.
>Gets up and leaves.
>We continued to hang out for years after that, until I broke up with the gf
>But we never talked about it and never fucked again
>TFW I cheated on my gf with her best friend, right in front of her face, and she never found out
I still fap to this memory all the time.
>>
>>729115027
>wtf did I just skim thru?
>afraid to read it completely cuz,,, sperg
>>
>>729116209
>>729116340
>>729115522
>>
>>729116309
Not her baby. Story is true, for whatever that's worth.
>>
File: actual white knight.jpg (58KB, 1131x1697px) Image search: [Google]
actual white knight.jpg
58KB, 1131x1697px
>>729115289
hahahaha
>>
>be britfag
>playing online game
>ask for help in guild to kill a boss for mount
>one person volunteers
>kill the boss then decide to clear the raid for achievements
>turns out to be a woman from Italy
>have fun and decide to do other old achievements
>over the next few months we pug raids together, pvp together, level alts together
>turns out we are both in our 30's but she is married
>start contact outside of game, first email, then steam, then skype
>when her husband works away she stays at her parents, we Skype in bed
>things escalate and we start masterbating over Skype, teach her how to talk dirty
>kinda falling for each other
>after 7 months make arrangements to visit, she pays for hotel, I pay for flights
>month before we are due to meet she finds out she is two months pregnant, we go ahead with meet up anyway
>we arrange it during the week so her husband thinks she is at work
>she meets me at airport we head to hotel to drop off bags, start fucking instead
>next three days we meet, she shows me some of Italy, then back to hotel to fuck
>fuck on the floor, in the bed, in the shower. Can't smell vanilla without thinking of fucking her in the shower
>emotional farewell on the 3rd day as she sees me off at the airport.

Shit at stories and typed this on mobile. Been 3 years now since we met online, she still keeps in touch l, she rings me when she can but her time is limited cos of kid.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>729116425
>>
>first girlfriend was a fat bitch, was super awkward before i met her so took what i could get
>her cute best friend was a couple years older and got an apartment at 18 (we were 16)
>bitch ex leaves her mom and moves in with friend
>eventually learn friend has a crush on me
>would always watch movies on the couch
>id sit in the middle and there was a huge blanket
>start feeling up friend during movies
>one day fuck my ex (still dating at the time) and she passes out after
>walk into living room, friend obviously pent up from hearing us
>asks me to help her with something in the kitchen
>start making out and fingering her while ex is asleep in next room
>fuck her a few times both while still with ex and then also after broke up with ex and ex moved out of the apartment
>>
Years ago my friend had a gf that I had crazy sexual tension with for the whole 6 years or so they dated, always flirted and made sort of dirty comments to each other especially when drinking. Gave each other a massage once or twice. Fast forward and I'm married and she and he broke up anyway we ended up catching up one night, had dinner and went to leave in our seperate cars but I kissed her when we were saying our good byes, she said it's a shame the night had to end I said it didn't have to, nek minute I'm fucking her in her car missionary raw dog. I came deep in her cause after years of sexual tension I wasn't about to waste it, we went our separate ways and she moved states. If we ever caught up again I hope we fuck, she has a boyfriend though and I'm still married but really I think that desire won't just disappear. She said she hopes it happens again and I do too.
>>
>have ex that I remained friends with and kept frequent contact with
>she moved out of state so she made a new friend
>upon returning for a visit, she brought said friend back
>the lot of us hang all week, sleep on the floor at her parents' place
>ex's friend (we'll call L) always wants to use me as a cuddle buddy
>I'm a dense bastard, never figure it out
>couple years later, another visit, L came with
>laying on floor next to her
>seems to be asleep, but suddenly is shoving a hand down my shorts
>doesn't really do anything, so I ask if she's awake and remove it since there was no answer
>tell her about it next day and she seems slightly surprised (still not sure if faking)
cont soon
>>
A few years back when I was at a family event, I think fourth of July or some shit, I ended up fucking my aunt without knowing. She was the part of the family that moved out of state. I haven't seen her since I was 3 so I don't remember her for shit, and she didn't know me. She showed up in this tight pink bikini wich barely covered anything. After having a few drinks We went into the pool while everyone was playing some dumb game called washers I think. She swims over to me and starts rubbing my cock. Immediate diamonds. She goes under water and takes out my cock and starts licking it. She came up and asked if I liked what I got so far. I smirked and asked her the same thing. She said yeah, but I could like it a lot more if you know what I mean and winked at me. We proceeded to leave the party and head back to my apartment where I fucked the shit out of her. God her pussy felt amazing. The next day I got a call from my dad asking if I saw my aunt at all. I asked him which one? After him saying her name and me not recognizing he told me she was wearing a pink bikini at the party. I got all clam my and said a haha nope didnt... didnt see her. From that day on I have not spoken a word to her.
>>
>>729116920

>nek minute I'm fucking her in her car missionary raw dog

4chan is 18+
>>
>>729117022
>next year, another visit from ex and L (who is now married but complains about husband)
>doing the usual again, but this time L is getting a little friendlier than usual
>she decides to hang with me while ex visits other local friends/family
>after showering at home, L doesn't even seem to care that I'm about to get dressed
>ask for a bit of privacy
>after getting dressed, she suddenly asks if she can see my dick
>little nervous but I don't get nearly enough action so I just go with it
>she messes with it a little on the bed, but mostly just checking it out (I'm still not picking up the hint because I'm an autist)
cont
>>
>>729113258
Go on
>>
>>729117282
This thread isn't for virgins.
>>
File: xgz9nkR.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
xgz9nkR.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>729117622
>>
>>729114518
you've done good, my black friend
>>
>>729117622
Then why post it on 4chan?
>>
A few years back I was in a pretty bad place, heavy drug use and depression that I was trying to treat with more drugs, like a dumbass
My best friend and his gf offered a lot of support and company at the time
She was especially sweet to me, in a friendly way, but I still developed a crush on her, without intending to ever act on it. It just felt nice being with her and feeling like she cared
A few months into this situation, things start going sour between my bro and her and they break up
Some days later, she asks if I want to go out for drinks hust the two of us
Being the autist that I am, I suspect nothing and agree
We go to a bar and start drinking, then move to another one
We were having a great time and she was starting to get a bit touchy, holding on to my arm when we walked in the street
Just brushed it off as her being tipsy and friendly, no harm done but I'm feelibg loved and special and it feels incredible
Both getting drunk and hugging a lot, at some point I turn my head towards her (we were talking with people) and she just stares at me with this adorable grin, grabs my head and kisses me on the lips, then full on with tongue and crotch grabbing
At this point, my brain completely disconnected, we dropped the conversation on the spot and she dragged me off to a back alley
We started making out, then headed back to my place, stopping in alleys regularly to kiss and make out
Actually ripped her pantyhose and fingerbanged her on the bus, there were people around but we covered ourselves with a coat and they must have been too embarassed to say anything
>>
>>729117939
Finally get back to my place and proceed to fuck like rabbits for about 3 or 4 hours
Didn't even use a condom, came twice in her pussy and once on her face
She was such a cock hungry slut, it was one of my best fucks. She was very small and skinny too which made it easy to carry her around and fuck her standing
When the next morning came, I was almost completely in love with her but also starting to realize the shitty situation I had put myself in
My feelings were conflicted to say the least and I felt extremely bad for my mate
In the end it turned out it was just a rebound fuck for her and she didn't really care, she just knew I'd be easy to get and had heard good things about my bedroom skills from other girls
Finally, meet up with my bro, feeling of guilt is too much to bear, tell him what happened and prepare to get beat up
He is fuming, but not so much at me than at her
We discuss it over a doobie and it turns out they had agreed not to fuck other people and to just stay apart a week or so
Feel like shit and apologize profusely to him, but in the end he doesn't really mind
Situation only worsened between them, they finally broke up for good after months on and off
Needless to say, my friend was very fucked up by this girl
I had a few big arguments with her too and I found out that while I thought I was an exception, she actually got railed by at least 3 other dudes in the same time period
Never told my friend that, because I don't want to reopen old wounds, but god was she a slut
Too bad, because she was also very smart and talented, and could show great kindness
Overall a mixed experience, incredible sex and feeling on the spot and terrible guilt afterwards
Thankfully, my bro and I are still friends and it didn't damage our relationship, but we never talk about this girl anymore
>>
>>729117291
>couple days later she wants me to hang out in the bathroom while she showers for conversation
>suddenly she pops out around the curtain, tits in full view, asks if I wanna shower too
>decide to jump in, she's seen my junk, what the hell
>take shower like siblings (fuck I'm an autist)
>next day, she basically just throws it out there that she wants to have sex, but thinks I'm too pure to say yes
>hate backing down from challenges, screw that she's married
>have extremely awkward visit to walmart buying condoms with 70 year old cashier lady
>drive off in the middle of the night to a quiet place freaking out because it's actually happening (already had sex but it's been awhile)
>we awkwardly undress and climb in the back seat of my sedan and start making out
>decide to eat her out
>go at it for awhile and add some finger action
>got her over the edge a couple of times
>decide to get it on and bust out the condors
>go to put it in, old ass back seat causes my knee to slip and I jam it all the way in by total accident
>recover from total fuckup and start going at it
>have no idea what I'm doing from lack of experience, but things go well enough
>decide to try doggy for awhile
>after cumming twice and getting one more out of her, we decide to run back to ex's parents' house and pretend like nothing happened
>bout a year later she gets drunk and blabs it to her husband, who promptly goes through her facebook account to block me, and tells my ex
>L doesn't get to visit anymore
>fuck...
>>
>>729118003

Classic "bros before hoes" fedora warriors.
>>
>>729116340
damn, she's cute
>>
>>729114518
Your beta AF you act like it's cool dry humping that was just a sad story.
>>
>>729118003
>but god was she a slut
>Too bad, because she was also very smart and talented, and could show great kindness

If it were a guy, you'd just be saying how great he is to have it all.

Yeah, yeah, keys and locks, I've heard it before you virgin autists
>>
>>729113258
Greentextthatshitmynigga
>>
>>729114858
That makes no sense you still fully betrayed him fucking her would make no difference at all, but you are beta and you use beta logic.
>>
>>729118368
tits or get the fuck out.

or alternative, grow a pair.
coming in here with your feminist bullshit.
>>
>>729118471

virgin autists
>>
>>729118471
retarded dipshit
>>
>>729118507
you really dont understand that a woman's vagina is a depreciating asset?

a man who gets around and proves he can attract women, continues to do so.
the inverse is not true.
>>
>>729115522
I've seen this like 5 times
>>
File: 1461191249431.jpg (210KB, 900x709px) Image search: [Google]
1461191249431.jpg
210KB, 900x709px
>>729118368
>>
>>729111498
>when i was in high school
>fucked the girl that bullied my sister
>>
>>729118368
fyi I fuck guys too and gay men are often twice as slutty as the sluttiest women
And dudebros fuckboys are just the same
I really don't know what you're getting flustered about
If it had been my best mate's boyfriend, it would have been the same
Get your shit together, nincompoop
>>
A long time ago, I fucked my best mates little sister, I was 19 and she was 14. He still doesn't know
>>
>NYE
>sister is very drunk, put her in bed
>sister's girlfriend (my sister is a dyke) doesn't drink
>asks me if I'll keep her company now that my sister went to bed so early
>s-sure
>watch boring new year's specials on tv with her
>she lays down on my lap
>tells me I look a lot like my sister
>i get a boner from all the movement on my lap
>i start putting my hands on her body on various places to see how far she'll let me go
>stroke her legs, shoulders, tits, ass and last her crotch
>then I start stroking those areas under her clothes
>she'll let me do pretty much anything
>start undoing her clothes
>have unprotected sex with her
>worried the entire time that my sister will somehow wake up
>eventually I fall asleep
>she moves upstairs to my gfs room
>leaves early next morning

>see her again a week later
>we both act like nothing happened
>>
>>729119393
sounds fun anon.
>>
any one around? I got good shit
>>
>>729119694
go for it.
>>
>>729119694
drop it like old people with polio
>>
>>729119694
Go ahead
>>
>have gf
>friend has gf
>my gf doesn't wanna hang out
>she was kind of antisocial and didn't do anything drug/alcohol related
>go to party with friend and his gf
>his gf is kind of a party animal
>everyone's sipping beer and taking occasional shots
>I go to get another shot cause it takes a bit to get me buzzing
>his gf says to pour her one
>about 2 seconds later she's looking around to see if anyones around
>pulls me into her and we make out for a solid 2 mins
>her bf walks into kitchen basically belligerent
>I offer to pour him one too
>I go upstairs after to go to the bathroom
>before I can close the door there's a foot in it
>niggaimbreakingtheseal.jog
>she opens door and locks it behind her
>make out part 2
>immediately slides down my pants and starts sucking

And that's the story that me and her don't remember cause we "drank too much". We casually mention how good of a kisser the one another are when in private and still flirt a bit though. Would like to do more lel
>>
I fooled around (for around two weeks, mostly heavy petting with extremely brief fucking one or two times) with a friend's gf.

Kinda found myself in the position of being one of the few friends of the couple (and the only single one) right when she wanted out for some reason, so when she jumped my virgin ass as an easy way out, I resisted for like a week and then went with it. Then they kinda patched things up and that was it.
We're still good friends though (me and him, me and her, them...not so much but still kinda amicable): it was swept under the rug for years, when it came out they weren't together anymore and no one had any intention of making a big fuss about it.

Another time I had a drunken-one-night stand with a girl who's boyfriend we all knew, so again it was swept under the rag and never discussed with anyone until a beer night waaaaaaaay later down the line.

Fun thing about this, is that for years I sustained an overcomplicated series of layered lies about my wizardry status, depending on the people I were talking to, because as long as no one knew one girl or the other, it was fair game to discuss everything, but the more people knew them, the more I would keep things for myself.
>>
>>729119694
>be me, 14, Female Cousin, 13
>She is visiting our Summer cottage with us for a week
>my family has been her for a couple weeks
>it's small, so we are sharing a room
>She is 5'5 petitie.. tight ass
>we are pretty close
>Both don't have siblings
>she arrives in Morning
>I'm still sleeping
>She comes in room to drop her bag, sees me sleeping
>decides to wake me up by pulling sheets
>Huge morning wood, noticeable wearing tight breifs
>I wake up right away, see her standing there
>I catch he looking at my boner..then looks at me
>tells me to get up
>I do, and she hugs me..really hard
>dick is pressing against her
>I tell her lets go to the lake
>>
>>729120596
And then?
>>
>>729119641
it was ;)

I dont really regret it because I dont have a lot of respect for my sister.
>>
>>729120878

#savageasf
>>
>>729120596
>>729120596

>I throw on my bathing suit, tell her to meet me there
>I'm by the pier, she comes out in her Bikini s
>She turns around, says she forgot her sun screen, slowly walks back to cottage
>I'm looking at her ass..bikini looks to small for her
>she turns around, i quickly look away and jump in the lake
>she comes back out, puts on sun block
>asks me to help her with her back
>I get out and she lays on stomach, i apply it
>she unhooks bra, and reminds my not to forget her thighs
>I'm just staring at her ass, touching parts of it
>Jump in lake, We start swimming, messing around
>she's very touchy in lake
>Jumping on my back, making me put my arms around her lower back
>her tits look like they're about to pop out of her bikini
>We eventually get out
>She is changing in room, calls me in there
>her top is of...shes covering it with her hands
>I tell her lets go insiside after a while
>She say's shes going
>>
>>729121716
go on
>>
>Work alone at an art store
>Customers only really come at 4 to 6 pm
>Every day my boss his daughter visits to check if everything is still in place and to see if Im actually there
>She is really cute, blonde with greenish/grayish/blueish eyes, broad hips and nice chest
>She starts talking to me one day, like she does sometimes
>After a while we start making out
>Then we start fucking
>This goes on for some weeks
>Do all kinds of stupid shit like fucking her on the counter and letting her walk around naked through the store
>One day my boss decides to see if the security cams still work
>Get fired right away
>>
>>729122230

Lmao I expected a shotgun wedding ending.
>>
>>729121716
>Ears prick up
>notonlymyears.jpg
>Follow her inside
>She turns around and moves her arm from her tits beckons me to come closer
>Get really up close and intimate
>Start making out almost immediately and start groping her tits
>Move down to that tight ass that i mentioned earlier
>Grope them for a bit
>She grabs hold of my cock through my trunks and starts rubbing it
>She pulls it out and starts stroking
>Slide my cock between her legs and start grinding it on her ass
>Both grinding
>Hear doorknob and door flies open
>Stop
>Get on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>729122425
kill yourself fam
>>
>>729122425

Expert level. This is the angriest I've been while this erect.
>>
>>729122673
Had to stop mid fap while waiting for next post. Now I'm limp and sad...
>>
>>729122425

LMAO DAMN IT I CAN'T FAP AND LAUGH AT THE SAME TIME
>>
>>729111498
coworker/buddy wife. She claims i fucked her at their christmas party, and now wants to hook up. Im not into it. would be too messy and they have kids together. women are fucking terrible.
>>
>meetup with friends
>friend's gf is there
>friend couldn't make it because trains didn't ride (he was visiting his parents)
>we're with 5 total, 4 guys, 1 girl
>we watch interstellar together after coming back from a bar
>one friend is drunk, starts feeling friend's gf up
>eventually he just bluntly asks her to give him a blowjob
>she goes through with it
>other friends start demanding a blowjob as well
>I want one too
>she treats us all
>we start having sex with her
>spitroast and dp her
>eventually we're done
>friend starts making out with her, even though she just sucked 4 different dicks including his own lol
>some hours later she gets all upset and starts crying
>afraid her bf will find out
>we promise her we wont tell him
>they're still together
>>
>>729111498
My neighbors for several years were trying to have kids. Husband has a family history similar to mine, same blood type, very similar medical history and looks a lot like me. I didn't think these things were important until after his wife over a few weeks got all this info out of me. Long story short, they now have three "miracle babies" and the wife and I have some hot wonderful memories we keep secret. I'm sad the sex is over now that they have all the kids they want.
>>
>>729117119
kek, that's pretty great anon
>>
>>729123082

Sometimes a girl just needs to be gangbanged.

Nice work kid.
>>
I fingered a friends gf under a cover while he was gaming.
They split up a couple months later. I wait a couple weeks to ask whether she wants to go all the way.
> oh, i got all that out of my system now, even got DPed and stuff
Thanks for telling, but not including me...
>>
>>729122425
Fuck you, you're not me
>>729122531
>>729122673
Heres the rest of the story, it actually gets better than the fakers

>Head inside and she points upstairs
>Let her go first so i can see a view of that tight ass from underneath
>She looks back and notices me checking out her ass again
>She bites her teeth
>Turns right into the left room
>I go out of the room
>Right as i go in she goes me in her face
>Start making up
>Godshet.mp3
>Groping all feeling all over her tight boody
>Grind back and front
>Feels so good
>About to suck my lood
>Hear footsteps
>Floor
>Get dinobody stop the floor door
>>
>>729123772
Fuck you, i was having a good fap
Now im sitting her laughing my ass off with my dick in my hand.
>>
>>729123641

You missed your chance when she "allowed" you to finger her while she was "distracted"

Next time, when a woman gives you access to her bits. don't look in the window

Break the fucking door down.

At the most you lose a bro cause you chose a ho.
>>
File: image12.jpg (79KB, 283x720px) Image search: [Google]
image12.jpg
79KB, 283x720px
me and a buddy fucked this white guys gf at work.
>>
>>729123996
Well it's not like i could have gone all the way that time anyway and we did live a couple hundred km away from each other, so I had to wait for an opportunity to visit.
But yeah, you're right, once they broke up i should've focused on being the rebound guy, instead of waiting.

> lose a bro
We drifted apart anyway, should have done it.
>>
>be me, a 4-5 YO guy
>get visited by a cute 11-12 year old female cousin
>we lie down for whatever reason
>I try and kiss her lips lol
>she rejects it
>about one year later
>again me and her lying down on a sofa at my grandma's house when no one else is in the house
>her: "do you want to kiss like in the movies?"
>me: "no"
>some time later, me: "so, do you want to kiss like they do in the movies?"
>we start making out immediately
>feelsgood.jpg
>it's nice to feel someone's tongue and teeth on my tongue
>heart beats crazy fast, saliva becomes thick as fuck
>we stop
>Nothinghappened.jpg
>some time later
>again at grandma's house, but this time grandparents are in the house
>we lie together in another room this time
>we play house, husband and wife, and we play that we are drunk
>she touches my 5/6 YO penis through my shorts
>she goes ahead and puts her hand inside and I feel her hand on my dick
>me: "but don't touch it for real"
>a minute later: "okay, we can touch for real"
>she grabs my dick once again
>feelsnice.jpg
>I put my hand in her pants to touch her pussy, but being a little kid IDK what I'm doing
>actually touch her pubes only
>her: "a little lower"
>but can't because grandpa starts doing something in this room
>some more time later be lying on grandparent's bed under sheets, but we basically have a small "house built
>we can move around and see each other
>she acts like she sleeps
>I kiss her mouth and proceed with my tongue
>she kisses back
>her: "I was sleeping, what was going on?"
>yeahsure.jpg
>she takes off her tshirt and is in her bra alone (and pants obviously)
>acts like she sleeps again
>I start kissing and licking her shoulder

And that's pretty much it. I wish I wasn't so fucking stupid and actually went for some more at that time :/. Now we are adult and have never mentioned any of this stuff lol. Story is 100% legit.
>>
>>729124298

>Well it's not like i could have gone all the way that time anyway

You dumbass she would have dropped the controller if you made her cum from lickin that puss. She would have dropped the fucking controller if you stepped in front of her dick out.

Women don't just "let you touch them" like that.
>>
>>729124421
There seems to be a misunderstanding. Her bf was gaming, with his back to us, she was under the covers with me.
>>
File: Untitled.png (289KB, 1602x1444px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
289KB, 1602x1444px
>>729124310
>>
>>729124538

Apologies I misunderstood.

Handies while under the covers.

Say you gotta go take a shit.

She clues in and comes upstairs to get a REAL man.

That's how it should have played out.

Then you come back downstairs. One by one. You first. and Never speak of it ever again.

I've gotten a girl to cheat on her man once with me. Best BJ I had in years.

Sure we felt like shit. For the first hour after the deed was done.

Then she put her clothes on her new hanging rack she asked her BF for that I got for her instead cause he said no lol

I became her ATM for the next few months, her pussy was the card.

Cheating is wrong so don't get caught cause the only morals you are killing are the ones you set up on yourself.
>>
I'm currently spooning my sister, we've been doing buttsex off and on for about a month and a half now.
no vaginal because she's scared of babies and a broken hynem :c

last night she feel asleep while I was giving her a very unprofessional prostate massage (good enough, I guess), I came in her ass six time times and slept with my dick in her all night <3
having a slut for a sister really is wonderful
>>
>>729124831
Heh, we sort of did that with a shower.
But being the stupid adolescent i was, i didn't start undressing, after she showed me the shower and stood in the door way smiling for a minute, instead i waited for her to go back upstairs.
God I'm stupid.
>>
>>729125117

At least you ain't a fucking beta bitch now.

I used to be a beta bitch. I always took the friendly approach with women and never realized that I was friend zoning myself.

I have a full time job now so I don't have time to unleash my inner douche on some unsuspecting stranger.

But I HAVE been practicing on my female friends. I love it when they like "ugh you're such an asshole!" yet still chill with me.

The power of the friend zone boys.
>>
>>729124885
>sister
>prostate

>dick in in ass all night without her anus getting sore

BUSTED
>>
shouldn't have but did, fucked my sister
>>
Got a couple. One is with a former friend's smoking hot massive boob gf and the other was with a gamer girl. Any interest?
>>
>>729125329
I'm afraid I sort of still am, but I'm slowly waking up.
Going to the gym and making shit more about what i want.
>>
>>729125624
Dat's why we here.
>>
Fucked my cousin's wife multiple times over a year without his knowledge. Turns out she was a big slut and had been fucking neighbours and his best friend too. They eventually got divorced and she went through addiction and recovery after. She was a solid 5/10 and diagnosed bipolar with lots of self-esteem issues. Great in bed, toxic in every other aspect of her life.
>>
ended up fucking my friends mom, sorry bro couldnt help it
>>
>>729125748
Alright. Bare with me, I don't usually type out stories.

>be mid 20s stationed in Japan on Air Force Base
>meet a fellow Navy guy one night while out drinking. We shall call him D
>D and I become friends and he eventually introduces me to his girlfriend A
>she is about 5'4, long curly blonde hair, bright ass blue eyes, a nice ass, and the biggest tits I have ever seen
>the three of us begin to hang out from time to time
>we'd play mario party in her room, or go out and have some drinks just friendly things
>slowly A and I begin hanging out more and more without D there
>hang out one night with A and her Air Force female friends
>find out that night her friends call A the general because of how ridiculous her boobs are
>lots of laughs and drinks but nothing happens between A and I
>did see one of her friends D size boobs. they weren't bad for a chubby girl

To be continued
>>
>>729125704

lol I wish I could do gains.

I'm gonna settle with walking in circles slinging garbage cans for 45 hours a week.

You don't need to become a dudebro or go to the house of gains to get ripped. You just need to REEK of confidence.

Like you know how you are a douche to your guy friends or a douche on 4chan? Do that in public. Not the praise kek meme master shit. just have the balls to say something like "kill all blacks" and not be a pussy ass bitch about it.

Obviously don't say that, but you know what I mean.
>>
>>729126066
No worries man, I tossed mine out there and yours already reads better than what I got.
>>
File: IMG_5455.jpg (171KB, 1011x1116px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5455.jpg
171KB, 1011x1116px
Best friends sister. Stories?
>>
>>729126066
>started a new work shift so don't get to see A and D as much as my work shift is crazy
>mid December 05 I get off work and have 2 days off
>stop by A's room and D is there as well
>Ask if either of them are up to go out and drink
>it was a Wednesday so wasn't expecting a yes
>A jumps right up and says she'd love to since she was also off the next day
>D was cool with it. He told me prior I was the only guy he trusted to be out with A (if he only knew)
>I head to my room and get changed and meet A outside my barracks
>it is about 9pm so we head out to town to drink
>start off at local chill bar with just some beers and chatting with bartender we knew
>bartender surprised to see just us without D
>bartender says she thinks A and I look good together as a couple.

To be continued. Have a skype call to do first
>>
friend and me -lookin to tag team a girl posted an ad. Most of the time they are bullshit, flakes or pic collectors, but sorting though the bs, a local woman contacted us and she wasn’t too far and agreed to meet us at motel room she had booked. When we get there, she answers the door naked, before us is a tall, in shape blonde and then bam..we know her! Shes an officer stationed at the air base we are all at! Really awkward moment, but everyone’s cards are on the table so we just get down to what she wanted
>>
>>729126260
Student, so i have a lot of free time atm.

I get what you're saying, I'm only lifting to get averagely fit, nothing overkill. Haven't done sports in years, so I thought it'd might be time again. Also, i want to find out, if i look sexy when i'm fit.

The plan was to get somewhat fit and pick up some form of martial arts for confidence built up.
Then i only need to learn to treat people less politely and be more egoistical.
I grew up with 2 sisters and a feminist mom, so that kinda warped my view on women.
I don't like to admit it, but a lot of them do seem pretty stupid in a female way.
>>
>be me
>New years eve party at friend's house
>friend is hitting on a girl
>girl tries to get my attention
>try to ignore her cause of brotherhood
>drinking, smoking, get smashed
>fast forward
>everybody is asleep
>friend ko on couch
>girl is still up
>invites me to a room
>lie in bed
>we talk about random shit
>start hugging her
>she likes it
>hands go under her clothes
>then in her pants
>start fingering her
>sheswet.gif
>she starts moaning and shit
>stops me
>mfw i cant fuck her
>>
me and some friends fucked my cousin when she was 14
>>
>>729126740

Don't get a head of yourself. Last thing you want to do is start trying to show women how powerless they are. Last guy who did that lost so much money he had no choice but to cuck himself to stay at least somewhat relevant in 2017. RIP Bruce Jenner

Be more egotistical yes. You will eventually find true balance between more confidence and a douche.

As much pussy as a douche might get, you still want friends. So don't go all 100% and treat everyone you meet like shit that are below you. Even if they are.

"People know they are shit but HATE being reminded that they are."
>>
>>729126334
do it, I've done the same.
>>
>>729126393
Ok back

>as the night progresses we go from beers to captain and cokes once we get to our favorite bar
>bartender there knows us both well
>she says she surprised we came and we look good as a couple
>the captain and cokes start flowing well
>A and I start discussing pain associated with boobs and balls
>she says she loves to have her nipples squeezed and she can get them hard just by slapping her chest
>she does it and bam nipple is visible
>I tell her the worst thing she could ever do to a man is squeeze his balls in her hand
>she says like this? and reaches down to squeeze one of my balls
>instead she gets the head of cock
>houstonwehaveliftoff.jpg
>she keeps squeezing and my cock gets rock hard
>that is when she realizes she didn't have a ball in her hand
>she makes this sexy gasp sound but doesn't let go
>I lean in and whisper in her ear that I think we should "call it a night"
>at this point it is around 3am
>she agrees and we head back to base. No cabs because it is a Wednesday night so we walk a mile and a half through snow back to my room
>she is wearing my coat since I also had a sweatshirt on
>she says she will come to my room to return the coat
>her boyfriend lives at the end of the hall on the same floor as me so we have to sneak past his room
>get to my room and we go in
>she takes the jacket off behind me as I am taking my phone and wallet out of my pockets
>I turn to face her when she suddenly......

To be continued
>>
>>729127543
A cliffhanger eh? I don't see those get used much around here. It's working even though I see it.
>>
Ended up drunk in the same bed as my mate's (now ex) girlfriend. She was wearing a pyjama top and shorts with no panties underneath. I started grabbing her tits under her top and slowly unbuttoned it. Moved down to her shorts and started fingering her after a bit. She turned around at that point and started kissing me. Fucked her bareback and blew on her face. Never spoke about it with each other or her boyfriend but when they broke up we fucked about 20 times in the space of a week. Bitch was crazy unfortunately but still a top root.
>>
>>729127873
Better not be a fucking dinosaur again...
>>
hooked up with the daughter of a woman I was fucking, she was closer to my age, but wondered if ever compared notes
>>
>>729127936
Yeah, the ones who have more professional writing love their dinos.
>>
File: IMG_5454.jpg (166KB, 1122x1109px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5454.jpg
166KB, 1122x1109px
>>729127406
High school. Staying over at his place. His parents are out of town. We drink 40s. His sister shows up later. Hangs with us. Friends fall asleep. I stay up with her. We watch tv. She asks me if I wanna go across the street to the park. We smoke a bowl she has. Make out. She takes off her shirt. I unhook her bra. Suck her nipples. Reach down her pants finger her. She cums hard. We kiss. She takes off my pants. Sucks me. I finish down her throat. We sneak back to the house. Lay on the couch together. High. We kiss more. She jacks me. I pull down her pants. We fuck. I pull out and cum on her stomach. Eat her out until she moans and cums. Great fucking night. She goes back to her room early in the morning. My friends never found out.
>>
Got my dick sucked by my aunt in a glory hole at a party once.

Best BJ of my life, I swear she almost sucked my nuts right through my dick hole. I'm pretty sure she swallowed too.

I came out of the hole and hung around to for whoever it was to come out as I wanted to see if she'd come home with me for another round.

After at least another 6 dicks got sucked, the door finally opened and out stepped my fucking aunt. Pretty awkward.
>>
>>729128050

They totally did if their pussies seemed to feel the same.

Age gap don't mean shit to technique
>>
>>729127543
>she pushes me in the chest and it causes me to fall back on to my bed (it was a military barracks room so they are small)
>she looks down at me with pure lust in her eyes as she takes her shirt off revealing this nice lacy bra barely holding back the massive tits the bra was designed to hold
>I look up at her as I readjust myself on the bed and tell her god damn I have patiently waited for this
>She said she has wanted me since we first met and this was her goal for going out to night
>she straddles me as we begin to make out
>we slide together on the bed with her still on top
>she sits up and takes the bra off as her massive tits just fall out
>didn't even hestitate as I pounced on them burying my face in all the titty flesh
>she begins to moan as I suck on her nipples
>allsystemsareago.png
>she feels my cock straining against my jeans and begins to grind on it some
>I some how manage to pull myself away from those tits long enough to get her jeans unbuttoned
>she pushes me down and stands up taking her jeans and panties off in one go
>not a bad looking pussy
>in one quick motion I take my jeans and boxers off
>thebeastisfree.tiff
>she looks down and compliments me on the size of my cock
>I smile
>she doesn't even bother with foreplay but just lowers herself right on to my cock
>we proceed to fuck for about 15 minutes changing from her on top to me on top and finally doggy
>Had her positioned in such a way I could see her massive tits swinging around during doggy
>this was the last straw
>pull out telling her its time
>she turns over on her back and tells me she wants it all over her face and tits
>Iaimtopleasethequeen.bmp
>She grabs my cock with a kung fu grip giving it a few hard fast tugs
>I blow my load the first two shots landing on her face the rest all over boobs
>she wasn't satisified and began sucking
>blackcarlsagan.jpg
>unable to get hard again I fingered her for another 10 minutes until she came
>we layed together for a while

TBC
>>
>>729128177
Go away
>>
>>729128216
daughter was a lot tighter then mom, she got off on taking something from her mom it seemed
>>
>>729128240
>she says how it was worth the wait
>I agreed
>look at the time and see its around 4:30 now
>ask when she has to go back
>she says whenever and not to worry about it

We ended up fucking again before she left for her room. She ended up forgetting her ID and bra in my room and came back for it.She pounded on the door like she was the cops. I thought it was D but once I saw it was her I was relieved. She took the ID and left the bra for me to "play with". I gave it back to her later that day with a fresh load in it. She loved it. We ended up fucking quite a few more times. One night we fucked and then D came to her room maybe 15 minutes after we finished and we all went out to drink. She kissed him after swallowing my load.
>>
>>729119302
Funny enough, my best friend did the same. If he thought I didn't know, though, I'd laugh my fucking ass off and call him a dipshit.
>>
>>729128420
15 minutes is living dangerous. Sex can really smell up a room.
>>
>>729128367

Omg that reminds me of an old college flick I saw back in 2010

Your scenario plays out just like the beginning of this movie.

Ahhhh the dream... Wish I was a college kid.
>>
>>729113258
>>
A friend of mine was getting married to this manipulative cunt I didn't like. We were prepping for a party (unrelated to their wedding) at my house and she insisted on helping out. We realized we had missed a bunch of supplies, so my two friends decided to get them. I live in the country (best way to not piss off the neighbors is to not have any neighbors). So we knew they would be gone for a couple of hours. She and I was alone and,,,, well,,,, things happened. I don't even know why, we hated each other.
Our friends returned to find us in the pool and never suspected a thing.

His marriage didn't last 2 years.
>>
Fucked my friend's sister a bunch of times, as have a few of my other friends. He has absolutely no idea.
I know I shouldn't do it and she's ugly but she's also a total freak the likes of which I've never had before.
One time I had her calling me but her brother's name while I railed her and she got REALLY into it.
Me and three friends also gangbanged her once after a party. At one point all 4 of us had our dicks in her at the same time just to see if it could be done. She even let all 4 of us cum inside her bareback.

Easily the dirtiest bitch I've ever met.
>>
>>729128540
It was in the bathroom we did it. Fuck that was a hot session too. Had her pressed against the wall. Also banged her in her mom's house and then again when I last saw her in 2008. She cheated on every man she was with when her and I got together
>>
We are outside and i get up to take piss inside house i get done pissing and friends wife says let me clean that off for you then dropped to her knees and in 2 minutes had a mouthful of my cum, she says thanks i always wanted to do that.
So i go back outside and grab another beer then she came out right after i did and gave her hub/my buddy a long kiss with tongue..
>>
typing friend's sister story, on mobile so keep thread bumped for me
>>
>>729128802
I took a pic of my best friends little sister as she was masturbating. They were very strict evangelicals, so I blackmailed her into sex with me. I took her virginity while she couldn't stop crying. She never stopped looking at me with hate and loathing for as long as she knew me.
>>
File: yellowmanlaffin.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
yellowmanlaffin.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>729118838
>>
>>729128540

Shit I remember back when I was 13 and was fooling around with the local 12 yr old slut. She had AIDS so I never dicked her. Never had the balls to dick anyone until 16. Digressing

I came home after fondling her tits with her helplessly giggling at the notion that a beta was getting some boob time.

My mom was like "Where were you?"

I was all "The library"

"You smell like a woman. BOY YOU FUCKING SOMEONE!?"

My mom was black. So from that day I was like Boo Radley until Highschool.

Then I had my virginity taken by the local high school slut who lied to my dumb beta ass saying she never had BBC before. I bought that shit like the Simpsons monorail episode.

She was compliments ahoy while I was shaking like a fucking leaf as I was in her. I was fucking terrified fam. She may have been a hoe, but she was accommodating. She was all "Are you okay? Wanna stop and catch your breath? You ready to cum? Tee hee first timers are so fun!"

After my first fuck the hormones kicked in.

I tasted her pussy and almost retched at the taste of a hairy fish. Smelled that shit on my lip the entire day.

I was on that hoe almost every day. Going to her house, fucking her brains out (or at least trying to. one time I was trying to be all sneaky and undress her while she was distracted talking to me about school shit. She was like "ugh you suck at this lol" and stripped stark.) One day we got busted by her dad.

He then banned me from her house and she eventually got bored of my beta butt. So she dumped me, changed schools, and the next boy in line gave her AIDS

Bullet dodged lads.

I got more stories from my past sexcapades
>>
Best friend's mom. She would get lonely and drink, I would drink with her, and she would get horny. She was a handful in the sack.
>>
Going to get some coffee and I will type up the gamer girl story. That bitch was nuts but man could she fuck
>>
>>729114518
It's weird how we knew you're black before you said you were. Probably the only race that's readily identifiable in text, because your ebonics lingo is the same.
>>
>>729129629

I skipped my "White Person" lessons back in college.

Speaking my natural tongue of "gorilla" is easier since people are trained to understand it these days.

>Ook ook.
>>
>>729129801
White people do it to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFHBzV5aoEo
>>
>me, 21/m
>hanging with school friend and his little sister
>hes 22, shes 17
>I hang out at their place every 2-3 weeks because only friends
>Halo, M;TG, Betrayal, etc. because fuck you its fun
>one night we're up watching toonami
>fuck dbz kai, I miss my filler dammit!
>around 3 am, friend goes off to bed
>I'm dozing on couch
>friend's sister sneaks back into room
>gonna call her C from now on
>C sneaks past her brother's room into living room
>standing behind my head while I'm sprawled out on the couch
>asks me if I'm awake
>halfasleepmuttering.webm
>hands me this little poofball pillow
>"thanks"
>I'm eloquent as fuck
>suddenly hit over the face
>she had one too
>I look up, she has this mischevious grin on her face
>oh its on now
>shoot hands up and wrap arms around her
>pull her on top of me onto couch
>wrap legs around C's chest so she can't get away
>wrap arms around her legs with my hands near her feet
>tickling is her weakness
>I've never met someone who is as ticklish as this girl
>back to story
>start tickling her feet
>she starts squirming like crazy
>"nooooooo anon stooooop!"
>nobrakes.gif
>keep tickling while she keeps trying to get away
>she's rocking left to right like a damn rolling pin
>timber.avi
>we fall off the couch onto floor
to cont, on mobile so slow
>>
>>729118410

>I fucked my own mom on a camping trip.
>It was just us two on the trip into the woods.
>There was heavy rain and we got soaked.
>We tried setting up a fire.
>But it was impossible with the rain
>So we simply setted the tent up as fast as possible and got in.
>It was frigid and we were wearing wet clothes.
>So we stripped naked and cuddled together.
>I couldn't control myself and I started grinding on her.
>She noticed and we got a bit frisky.
>Next thing I knew she was on top of me trying to get my dick in her.
>Ended up just staying in the tent.
>We had sex until the rain stopped the next day.

there you go nigger, now the text is green just for you
>>
>>729129863
I swear to Christ, if that's "cash me ousside"...
>>
>>729117282
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
My daughter seems to attract troubled friends. They love coming over to my house because we're so not into drama. My wife passed away 2 years earlier. Anyway, this one girl was in the foster care system and was sexually abused and bounced from home to home - totally shitty ass life. My daughter was one of the few constant friends she had - despite some of her crazy antics.
Well, I picked her up and was bringing her to my place for an overnight with my daughter. In the car, she was telling me how nice it was in our home and how she wishes she could live with us, blah blah blah. She was going on nonstop. But somewhere in all that was the comment, "I wish you would let me repay your kindness". I simply responded with, "oh, you'll think of something". And we both let it go at that.

I should have locked my bedroom door that night. And at the same time, I'm glad I didn't. 4:30am, she wakes me up, slides into bed with me and gives me a big teenage kiss. I'm shocked right out of sleep like someone injected 4 cups of coffee directly into my brain. She slips her hand down to my dick and I get an instant hard on. I hadn't had a boner like that since the early years of my marriage. She had the most perfect tits and perfect little nipples. I could have sucked on them all night. Thank God I still had an old condom.

My daughter is one of those who likes to sleep until 10 or 11. So the two of us had hours. Sex with a 15yo was better than I remembered it. Brunch together was a bit awkward for me. But after that, everything went back to normal. Kinda wish we could do it again. She's over 18 now.
>>
>>729129873
>both laying there dazed, I hit my head
>next thing I know she's straddling me
>boner no
>boner yes
>she doesn't notice and/or care as she's trying to tickle me to "get me back"
>bitch I'm not ticklish
>she's getting upset I'm not reacting
>"Anon why aren't you ticklish?"
>fuckifIknow.png
>"dunno"
>still smooth as fuck
>I reach up and start tickling her ribs again
>"noooooooooooooo"
>sounds like she said "meeew"
>was adorable
>eventually we're both out of breath
>still laying on floor
>she's in my arms
>this feels nice
>she catches her breath, starts standing up
>and hits me in the face with the pillow again
>takes off out of the room
>not getting away that easily
>chase her into her room
to be cont
>>
>>729130312
The dream of every widow. Kek.
>>
>>729120367
Hope that guy isn't your 'best' friend.
>>
I got cross faded at a party one night and some girl I was hooking up with was there too doing the same thing. She told me about her new boyfriend that asked her out the day before but then she says she wants to fuck. I had no condoms though so I took her to the side of the house, its night there is no light on the side, and she really enjoyed giving me head. The worst part is that I introduced them at the last party where we hooked up too.
>>
>>729124703
hahahahaa underrated
>>
>>729130486
He is. Story ended well enough, him and I are still friends.
>>729130385
>tries to hit me with pillow
>nope
>bearhug.exe
>start tickling her armpits
>she's now squirming like a worm on a hook
>hard to hold her up like this
>"fall" backwards onto her bed
>"tiiiimber"
>fuck I'm clever
>roll and pin her right arm under me
>gotcha now
>tickling resumes until we're both out of breath
>panting face to face
>she starts looking at me funny
>staring into each others' eyes
>realize she's not just friend's sister
>she's a woman
>with my arms around her
>spaghetti rising
>tell her sorry
>"for what"
>this
>lean in and kiss her
to cont
>>
>>729126884
damn, must've felt like shit
>>
File: 148955654702.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
148955654702.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>729129430
>I bought that shit like the Simpsons monorail episode.
>>
>>729129599
checked also waiting on this story
>>
>>729114518
So instead of taking her to his place he took her to yours?.... right because boyfriends drop their drunk girlfriends at their friends houses.. i call bullshit
>>
Story of crazy as fuck gamer girl but could suck and fuck like a porn star

>2010 be a loser faggot at the time, a shell of my former self
>find website called gamecrush
>you pay to play games with chicks
>meet this big booby Indian girl (the teepee kind not the dot kind)
>we talking a lot in free chat and decide to be nice to her
>get her all up to date with WoW and a 60 day time card
>we playing together a lot and we are skype sex sessions quite frequently
>after one of our sex skype calls she tells me she is married but her husband doesn't have sex with her anymore
>he is an unemployed loser who just sits around playing video games all day
>she just had a kid but wasn't sure who the dad was
>our relationship has this weird sexual/non-sexual periods but we grow close via talking and texting
>she tried to set me up with some girl from her guild in wow
>girl wasn't bad. nice titties but had a big red flag on her
>she killed her ex-husband and got off the charges as self defense
>NOPE.gif

To be continued
>>
File: cereal[1].jpg (208KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cereal[1].jpg
208KB, 1024x768px
>>729129430
At least she was a cereal slut and not a massively parallel ho.
>>
>>729130676
>kissed for a few seconds
>start leaning back and apologising
>"Sorry I just cou-"
>she leaned and kissed me
>longer than I'd kissed her
>kiss ends
>"Wha-?"
>I'm so fucking smooth it hurts
>she just giggles
>"Anon I've waited for this"
>makeout session begins
>some time later we're both out of breath
>again
>but for a much better reason
>just gazing in each others' eyes
>her chest against mine
>arms around her
>"Hey anon"
>"Hmm?"
>Can I have my arm back? Its fallen asleep."
>oops
>"What do I get for an arm?"
>dafaq am I doing
>she just raises an eyebrow and smirks
not gonna keep saying I'll cont, just gonna finish story
>>
>>729128575
Is that a movie"cherry"?
>>
>>729128177
That is not the smile of a crack junky
>>
Back right after graduating I went to a party and my best friend and his gf were there but my friend drank too much to fast and in "taking care" of his drunk girl while he was completely passed out she started rubbing my leg and I wound up making moves too. She followed me to the kitchen and I turn around and she grabbed my dick. Went to the bathroom with her and she gave me head. Few days later she texted me and asked to hang out with her and my friend(she lives in my neighborhood so this isn't new) i get there and hes not there and she's dressed pretty in lingerie. She led me to her room and we fucked. Friend never knew so things worked out. She basically booty called me but that's just fine.
>>
>>729113258
Fucking story from com
>>
>>729131133

>as the years pass we get to summer of 2012
>gamer girl who we will refer to as T messages me on facebook
>She is going through a very difficult period and needs to get away for a few weeks
>asks if she can come stay with me
>say sure, worst case I have a hot chick staying here
>best case I am getting laid like a motherfucker
>day arrives she is coming to stay with me
>get a call about her bag and I pay the fee but it won't arrive until the next day
>whatever
>pick her up at airport
>long hug and a kiss on the cheek
>we get setup back at my place
>she has the bed and I have an air mattress on the floor
>she complains she can't sleep because she is use to someone next to her
>get into bed with her and she starts cuddling
>she says fuck it and makes the first move
>hand down my shorts as the speed of an angry god and starts fondling me
>my dick goes full Mass effect 2 "Assuming direct control"
>she moans softly and says she has waited to touch it because of its size
>she sits up and takes her sports bra off
>letmypeoplefree.webm
>we immediately pounce on each other making out with heavy groping and fondling
>she stops me as I was about to finger her and says she is on her period
>tell her I won't finger or eat her out but will take her to pound town regardless
>she slides down and spread eagles for me
>ThetimehascomeandsohaveI.jpg
>dick slides right in with little resistance
>damn her pussy is loose, oh well pussy is pussy

To be continued
>>
>>729131304
continue
>>
>>729131589
>we don't fuck for long before she wants to stop because of the period
>pull out and go to bathroom
>murderscene.sci
>the smell oh man
>get cleaned up and pass out
>next day passes uneventful
>she plays wow all day while I am at work
>come home, make dinner then relax
>that night we fuck again
>got her doggy style
>the sound her ass makes slapping against me
>the gods of Valhalla approve
>pull it out and blow my load on her asshole
>blood and cum, punk album
>she gets up to clean off and says she thinks I "cleaned her out"
>clean the crime scene off my dick again
>this continues for a few days until she changes her attitude completely
>no sex doesn't want me around complains she misses her husband and kid blah blah blah
>she leaves and stays at another girl from gamecrush's place
>whatever.tiff
>>
>>729132200
>blood and cum, punk album
But Metallica isn't punk.
>>
>It's my 18th Birthday party
>With a lot of friends in my parents vacation home near my home town
>Kind of best friend and his ex (broke up 3 months earlier but are still kind off friends) are there
>In the evening, everyody super fucking drunk
>Play truth or dare game with phone
>It literally makes me make out with friends ex all the time
>be drunk so don't care
>Can't remember much
>Next thing i remember is me in bed with her and her pussy in front of my face
>She tries sucking my dick but i'm way too drunk to get one up
>Ask her if i should make her cum, she doen't want too as long as i don't cum aswell
>Pass out
>Wake up, remeber it slightly.
>Shitwhathaveidone.jpg
>Get drunk again, since we stay there for the whole weekend
>Talk with bf about it, he says its okay, it hurts but please don't do it again.
>Evening again, super smashed again
>Everybode already asleep or passed out
>Me and friends ex sit at the bonfire
>Both super drunk
>Can't remember shit again
>Next thing i know we are in "my" room and she is naked
>Try to put on a condom and put it in her
>Doesn't really work, tell her it will work without condom
>Put condom away, instant super hard on
>Proceed to slight in her
>Shitthisistightwhatthefuck.png
>She seems to enjoy it
>It is really fucking tight but i continue
>look down and see empty pussy
>mfw i am fucking her in the ass.
>fuck her hard she enjoys it
>Cum in her mouth
>fall asleep
>Wake up next morning, instant regret again

My best friend was super pissed for half a year but we are cool now. His ex is a super slut that apparently will fuck anything once she drinks more than 2 shots.
>>
>>729116340
Just fapped to that, thanks for sharing anon!
>>
>>729131304
>>729131978
typing on fone patience please
>grabs my arm thats over her
>slides it down to her ass
>grinds herself against my dick once
>still smirking at me
>her arm was free in two seconds
>both my hands now on her ass
>she's sucking my tongue like its a dick
>slide a hand up her shirt and sports bra
>she's maybe a B-cup at best, but tiddies is tiddies
>start groping and teasing her small nipples
>she moans in my mouth
>reaches down and puts a hand on my junk
>starts stroking me through gymshorts
>after a minute or so she sits up and pulls her shirt and bra off impatiently
>immediately back on my face and dick
>after some time, pull her hand off dick
>boxers uncomfortable so tell her
>licks her hand and gets a good amount of spit on it
>runs back of her hand up my shorts and grabs my bare dick
>holy shit this feels nice
>>
>>729132200
>get a call from the other girl saying T needs to go
>T ends up at Otacon some how
>is drunk and calls me telling me I need to come get her
>pick her up from seedy ass hotel where there are row home orangutans everywhere
>headed back to my place
>she starts sucking on my ear and groping my cock while driving
>manage to get home without getting into an accident from the blowjob she gave me
>barely in the door and we are all over each other
>she stops and says we can't because of her husband
>somebodyisgonnagetthisdick.gif
>pull my dick out and tell her to shut up and suck it
>she gets on her knees and does so
>damn she has some good dick sucking skills
>stand her up and bend her over
>slide her pants down and ut it in her from behind
>she was soaking wet and tight this time
>over the next 4 hours we fuck like rabbits
>multiple orgasms from both of us
>exhausted we pass out across my bed
>wake up to her on the phone with her husband telling him what happened
>can hear him say its okay
>she is crying
>hear him say its alright and he forgives her
>take her to airport
>she gives me this half ass hug and go back home
>messages me a few days later saying she should have stayed
>no fucks given
>no longer talk to her
>>
>>729132423
just realized I said "fone" instead of "phone"
stupid phone
anyways
>at this point can't even make out
>been 4 years since someone touched my dick
>she stops after a few minutes
>pushes me over onto my back and starts trying to pull my shirt off
>with her hand off my dick I can function again so help
>she pulls my shorts and boxers off
>takes her shorts off
>pantsu ahoy
>climbs on top of me
>starts humping my dick with only one layer of cloth between us
>would say dry hump but neither of us were dry
>feels only okay, lets me catch my breath
>she does this for a few, I'm watching her tits bounce
>suddenly falls onto my chest and starts desperately making out with me
>she starts shaking bad
>o shit here she comes
>>
>>729132988
>after about a minute her orgasm subsides
>her head on my shoulder, she's breathing heavy
>"Hey"
>no response
>Hey"
>nothing
>stop ignoring me
>start tickling just under her ribs
>"You okay?"
>she starts wiggling to get away from my fingers
>"Anon no I-"
>she started cumming again
>her back arched, legs shaking
>eyes rolled back into her head
>falls down on me after a few seconds
>panting even heavier
>"Hey you ok?" I whisper
>"Mmmhmm"
>start kissing her ear and earlobe
>>
Fucked my best friends mom in his little brothers bed once on spring break. She was a crazy bitch, terrible mom, his little brother was at his dad's and she let us throw a party. Got fucked up, everyone left, he passed out from alcohol and klonopin. She grabbed my dick in the kitchen just a few feet from him, asleep on the couch. We went upstairs and I fucked her in his little brothers bed, since another friend of ours passed out in hers.

Best sex of my life, honestly. She was crazy.
>>
File: 2015-05-10 18.45.23.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-10 18.45.23.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Fucked her and her sister
>>
>>729118809
1/10
>>
>>729122955
crazy fucking shit. dont touch it.
>>
>>729133508
>after afew minutes she comes back down
>looks up at me with a look of pure lust
>"Your turn
>turns herself around
>grabs dick again and starts stroking
>"You like this?"
>how could I not?
>"Yeah"
>she looks at me and gets that mischevious grin again
>what's she up to now?
>she leans down and licks my dick
>oh fuck
>nearly came right there
>she licks up my dick again then pop
>quickly stuck the whole head in her mouth
>sucked as she pulled her head up
>sexiest pop I've ever heard
>looks over at me, satisfied with my reaction and starts sucking my dick
>oh fuck this feels too good
>>
>>729133508
still with us?
>>
Got fucked by my sister in law like a week before my sister married her brother. She held me down and fucked me senseless. Probably one of the hottest fucks I've had.
>>
>>729117282
VIRGIN SPOTTED
>>
>>729134154
>just laying back enjoying this new feeling
>had gf before, lost virginity to her
>but she gave no head, ever
>anyways
>she's sucking my dick like her life depended on it
>getting close
>"I'm gonna-"
>she doesn't stop, just speeds up
>"Oh fuck!"
>came hardest I had up to that point
>she sucked down every last drop
>next thing I know she lays back beside me
>face to face
>start making out again
Long story short we kept fooling around until around 8am that morning, didn't want to be caught in an underage girl's room. Especially doing what we were doing. Kept doing it evey time I hung out with them, until her brother caught us. He just told us to stop sneaking around and start dating already. Dated her for awhile, ended when she went off to uni. Him and me are still friends, still hang out.
>>
>>729134844
Might type more stories of her sometime, including a few nearly getting caught. And the time we did get caught. But work is almost over and I have to drive to school for two bullshit tests. Why the fuck does an open note/open book test need a proctor?
>>
>>729124703
Quality post
>>
>>729134844
Why did you break up? In good terms or fought?
>>
File: lol.jpg (59KB, 991x465px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
59KB, 991x465px
>>729119393
>lesbians
>>
>>729135173
nice story man. thanks for typing all that on fone
>>
>>729134844
Damn, really one of the saddest stories I have ever read :/ WHY DID YOU BREAK? Or was there a serious problem?
>>
>Be last year, 22
>Have a great gf. She's chubby but very good looking. 7/10.
>Been dating at this point for a couple months
>Girl I've known for 8 years (was friendzoned awhile before I grew up) Snapchats me often
>Let's call her H
>Risky snaps and texts come through from H
>ohshit.jpg
>my goal for the 7 years i knew her was to be with her but I've always had a gf
>fuck it, my current gf won't last long probably
>go on like this sporadically for a month or so
>H texts me at work one day
>"Wyd? I want to hang out"

Cont?
>>
>>729136185
Yes
>>
>>729135531
>>729136164
Was a fight. We hung out twice a week but I didn't get any for 3 straight months. So I ended it, found out she'd been fucking someone else. Thats life I guess.
>>729135951
You're welcome anon
>>
>>729136185

I'm on my phone so this will take awhile

>Leave work early to go take care of "personal stuff"
>get to my house. Shower, shave, etc
>H comes over
>H is a solid 9/10 redhead. C cup boobs, pretty tight body, decent add.
>She's wearing a white croptop with no bra and booty shorts
>I have trouble keeping eye contact and she knows
>we sit on deck talking about random bullshit like we used to when we were "friends"
>"anon let's go inside, Its too hot out here"
>hellyeahitis.jpg
>go inside and sit on couch. I sit on another couch cause I'm not sure if she wants me yet
>talk for like 5 more minutes
>I get tired of talking, get up, sit next to her and tell her "Let's stop pretending this isn't actually why you're here.
>take her hand and pull her towards me
>she follows suit and straddles me

Cont.
>>
>>729115027
You write like a fucking retard. I need a fucking detective decipher cunt to come and unlock the hidden code so I can understand this fucking dribble. Go back to school.
>>
>>729133833
Which one had a tighter bhole?
>>
>>729116340
I would give her about a 6/10, other girl about a 4/10
>>
>>729136684

>We look at eachother and just know this is exactly what we want
>Did I mention H has a serious bf of 3 years and they live together?
>we're both cheating, we're both nervous, but we both want it
>my heart is racing faster tha ive ever felt it because 7 years of keeping her around is finally paying off (I had gfs for 5 out of the 7 years)
>I bring her close and kiss her neck and collarbone, making her moan a little bit
>I start kissing lower until I'm at the neckline of that see through crop top
>fuck this thing
>I almost rip it off her but she stops me and undoes the back cause it ties in the back
>it falls and her tits are fully exposed

7 years. 7 fucking years and I finally have her tits in my face. Holy fuck it was the best fucking feeling. It was better than anything I've ever felt.

>I start kissing her boobs until I find her nipple and I suck and tounge them.
>She's grinding on me and moaning
>she gets up and slides off her shorts
>She's wearing nothing but a pink thong
>I'm going to fucking explode she's so goddamn sexy

Cont.
>>
>>729137246

>she straddles me again and I grab her tits
>she loves her boobs being played with so she moans as I gently pinch her nipples
>She's grinding on me and reaches down and pulls out my cock (I was in mesh shorts so easy to do)
>she wraps her hand around me

the main reason she took so much of an interest in me was because of my dick. She's kind of a size queen and I'm only 6 inches, but 9.5 inch girth

>she gives off this satisfied moan "it's bigger than I thought anon"
>It makes me laugh a little but I grab her ass and pull her to my dick
>I can feel so much heat from her pussy it's ridiculous
>I start sliding my cock up and down her lips through her panties
>her thong is getting wetter by the second
>she reaches down and pulls them to the side so my cock is now sliding between her lips, and she's grinding on my dick
>she looks me dead in the eyes and says
>"I want you, and we're not going to be friends anymore after this"
>confused but don't care cause as soon as that last syllable was over, she was sliding on to me
>she was the wettest and tightest girl I've ever felt in my fucking life.
>I am not going to last long...
>she rode me for about 30 seconds and didn't listen to anything I said for that time
>I came hard
>me cumming made her mum
>she sat on top of me with my dick in her for about 10 seconds before she got off and went to the bathroom without a word

Cont.
>>
>>729138094
>she comes out and grabs her stuff
>walks out the door and i follow her
>puts her stuff in her car and sits in the driver seat
>I can tell she's regretting what happened cause of her bf
>console her alittle bit
>she leaves
>we don't talk for a week

Over that time up until now we've seen each other in person only one other time. We sext and trade nudes still but the last time I saw her in person we talked for like 2 hours, fighting my urge to fuck her against the wall. Before i left, she hugged me, took my hand and led me to her desk and wrapped her legs around me. I picked her up, grabbed her ass, kissed her neck, and pushed my cock against her pussy through my jeans and her dress.

We both still wanted it but I left before we went too far again.

Now im still with that gf I thought wouldn't last long and she still awesome. H is still with her long term bf.

I'm just a shitty person, stuck in between 2 gorgeous fucking women. Woe is me.
>>
>>729138675
>We are not going to be just friends after this.
>Regrets it not even one minute later.

Anybody needs any more reasons why women are fucking mental and you should stay away from them?
>>
I am 24 and just had sexual intercourse in the style of missionary for the first time.

>10/10: Was very NEAT.
>>
When I was 17-18 I made out with my sister's super cute 10yo best friend a couple times
>>
>>729139121
MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>729139293
plz no
>>
>>729124207
More
>>
>>729139449
MODS MODS MODS MOOOOOOOOOOODS

Nah I'm kidding, making out is legal isn't it?
>>
>>729125581
female prostate is also known as the skenes gland, if we're being technical.
and I didn't say anything about her not being sore :D
>>
>>729116209
>ReleaseTheKraken
Lost
>>
>>729139796
it shouldnt be but society has retarded standards. she let me massage her ass while we kissed too. I would have done more but didnt want to push my luck
>>
bmpp
>>
I was 18, I had just moved out to a new place so I didn't have many friends, I became pretty good friend of this skater guy, I use to skate with him almost every day. I didn't really like him as a person that much but he considered me his best friend. One day he introduced me to his girlfriend, and we got along really well. Since he worked a lot and me and her had a lot of free time we started hanging out together. He didn't mind because he really trusted me. One day we went to my house to watch a film and we ended up cuddling in my bed. She starts rubbing her ass on my dick so one thing leads to another and we end up having sex. At the beginning, I felt bad because I didn't know I was the kind of person that would do that to a friend but the I realised I didn't really consider him my friend and that It wasn't my fault but hers. So we kept fucking almost daily for like two weeks and one day she told me that she's in love with me and that she wanted to leave her boyfriend for me, but that wasn't what I wanted sand obviously she's a bitch so why would I trust her. So basically I broke all relation I had with them and I kept on with my life. Almost a year passed since then, and now they got engaged.
>>
>>729116209
More?
>>
bumnp
>>
fucked my ex's sister in a beer garden on christmas eve a few years ago, I was fucking smashed and she was sober, it was so much fucking fun. Not sure if my ex knows about it.

Fucked my best mates ex in her car once too, she was texting me for a while then we met up, went for a drive, parked up and I just asked her "are we gonna fuck or what?" so we fucked. she was SO fucking hot, thicc ass, massive tits, the best fucking eyes ever, they looked so hot when she sucked my cock.
A few months before that I'd been at the pub (same one as previous story) and puked in the garden, literally minutes later I had my tongue in this girl's mouth.

Fucked my school's secretary when I was about 20. I'd finished school at 16 (Britbong) and had a crush on her ever since the day I started there, she was 40-something, a little chubby (but like the hot kind of chubby) and looked really good for a woman of her age. She was out quite often on the weekends and would drink with past students, she was really cool like that. Anyway, it was like 2am and she came up to me and told me she was going home, kissed me and I asked if i could come too. Ended up back at hers for the night, probably fuck two or three times, she did anal and let me finish on her face. Absolute filth. All my teenage fantasies right there, to this day the best fuck of my life.
The best part though? She knew I had a gf at the time and was cool with keeping it between us.
>>
>>729138675

>I'm just a shitty person, stuck in between 2 gorgeous fucking women. Woe is me.

That's how I feel sometimes. I've got an incredible gf and I'd never want to leave her but I feel like if the opportunity ever arose between me and a fem friend (and I have quite a few, longtimers like your H girl) I'd barely hesitate.

That I'm joining the MC and that's supposed to be about the biggest pussy magnet short of being a billionaire isn't going to help.
>>
>>729139121

... greentext?
>>
>>729115027
WOMEN IN A NUTSHELL
>>
>>729111498
My brother''s gf gives the best blowjobs I've ever recieved
>>
>>729141868
honestly not really worth greentxting. It was really fun though, she was easily a 8/10.
>>
>>729142169

>8/10

There's a joke somewhere her but I can't think of it for the life of me.
>>
>>729142458
the one about the rabbi, the trap, and obama sitting in the gay bar on easter?
>>
>>729142561
>>
>be years ago
>be 15
>visit my cousin in the hospital
>cousin was 19
>she keeps having small fevers, so she gets an IV with antibiotics for two weeks
>arrive late
>visit time is almost over
>doc tells me I can choose to leave or stay for the next 4 hours
>guess I'll leave
>cousin tells me to stay
>says I need to help her shower
>think I misheard her
>stay, mind keeps drifting to helping her shower, washing her nude body
>get hard
>"ok anon it's time to shower"
>try to conceal my boner as I follow her to the shower
>tells me she'll put on a bikini
>disappointed, think I wont get to see her naked
>doc comes disconnects the IV so she can take off her clothes
>get to see her naked anyway when she changes into the bikini
>she forgot to put on the top when she was disconnected, so she can't get the top of her bikini on
>stare at her tits while we wait for a doctor to walk by and to disconnect he IV so she can put on the top and then connect the IV again
>"this is taking too long"
>she goes ahead without bikini top
>I'm pleased
>she can only use one hand, so I hand her stuff and wash the spots she cant reach (only spots on her back, nothing special)
>real fun comes when I have to dry her off with a towel
>spend way too much time on her tits
>make eye contact while I'm rubbing her tits with the towel
>same when I clean her crotch
>jokingly kiss the top of her feet when I'm done
>she dresses up again
>feel bad it's over, want more
>tell her I want to see her tits
>see tells me to sit on the bed next to her
>shows me her tits
>I suck on her nipples
>proceed to make out with her
>I pull down her pants and try to fuck her
>takes a lot of attempts to get it right
>lose my virginity to her
>go in for some more rounds

>call parents, tell them I want to spend the night there
>parents tell me my cousin needs some privacy too
>my parents are there with us the next couple of visits
>>
>>729122425
>stop
>get on floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur

Ah /b/,
I love you /b/.
>>
>gf asks me if I want to help her older sister move apartments
>spend entire day moving furniture upstairs
>now comes the bed
>older sister says we should just do the mattress for now because she wants to do something fun
>drop down the mattress in her new bedroom
>she tells me to undress
>she starts undressing to
>we lie down
>69 for a bit
>have normal sex
>cum inside her
>move on with the furniture
>move up photo galleries of her and her boyfriend
>feel guilty for fucking her
>months later she announces she is pregnant
>9 months later after the moving she delivers
>kid shares my hair color and eye color
>strongly suspect it's mine
>almost 100% sure

My gf once asked me why I kept asking about her nephew (possibly my son) and I just said I thought it was cute that she was an aunt. The whole excuse came out really poorly but I doubt she knows a thing.
>>
>>729135761
makes sense actually. being gay doesn't mean you lose your primal instincts. but you might not be attracted to men other than for those, so gay.

what's the deal here?
>>
>>729144047
pluheeeeze she knows man
>>
>>729113541
le meme

>>729113561
except you were both male, and that's gay

>>729114737
>about 8-9

MODS
>>
>>729144047

Whatever, fucking sisters is natural

It's Biblical man
>>
>>729145037
It's not my sister, it's my gfs
>>
>>729115245
HAAHAHAHAAHAAH
>>
>>729115027
>>keeps asking him for threesome with me

sounds like you read too many porn manga

>>729115245
>He didn't say anything

clearly you're a nigger and he was Swedish

>>729115302

you were known as The Gay Brothers

>>729115483

Self-friendzoning is the typical tactic of those who are sick of getting constantly friendzoned.

Women smile but secretly rage about not getting the satisfaction of friendzoning a beta.

BTW I've yet to document at least a case of a woman who on a whim started dating the self-friendzoned guy, just because revenge.
>>
>Be me, 18 probably
>Have two sisters, 15 and 16 at the time
>Hanging out with older sister, her friend and my friend in my room
>Watching a movie so all in the bed
>Sisters friend is next to me
>Starts rubbing my leg
>I jump in and undo her pants. Start rubbing her
>Insta wet
>Literally dripping out of her
>Couldn't go too fast because 2 other people in bed
>Rub slowly but just enough to make her cum
>Fast forward 2 weeks or some bullshit
>Slutty friend is having a sleepover here with my sister
>Not much contact during the day. Just pleasantries
>Come night time, sister falls asleep and friend comes into see me
>I'm half asleep and I feel my bed move and her body wraps around me
>Starts trying to take off my briefs
>We start kissing and touching each other
>Gets on top of me and starts grinding against
>Literally dripping wet again
>Tells me she's a virgin but wants me as her first
>Slides my dick in and starts slowly working
>Guess her hairbrush wasn't as big as me
>Shes grunting and wincing but gets over it
>Eventually starts slamming down on me
>I flip her over on her back with legs on my shoulders
>I start pounding into her. Life pretty much drains out of her
>She's just laying there shaking while I pump my load into her
>Ended up falling asleep there for a few hours

Will post more regarding other friends if interest
>>
>>729115522
>>Zen master levels of dick control trying to avoid boner.

sounds like you actually never got a boner

>>729116484

you watched too many times the Welcome to the NHK anime series.
Also, Italian women who can understand the very basics of English language are less than 1% and mostly old farts.

>after 7 months make arrangements to visit, she pays for hotel, I pay for flights

Confirmed that the "Italian woman" was actually an "Italian gay dude".

Italian women don't get easily frisky, even less with strangers, even less with English faggots (*), even less when they have to pay for something (**)

(*) Italians say that "gay" is the "French illness"; French say that "gay" is the "English illness".

(**) No Italian woman would ever pay a dime.
>>
File: declaration of love.jpg (178KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
declaration of love.jpg
178KB, 960x720px
>>729116589
>>first girlfriend was a fat bitch

you first confessed to her and then, when you and your fedora got dumped, come here to badmouth her.

wtfaggot.
>>
>>729145470
post more
>>
File: niggataxi.jpg (37KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
niggataxi.jpg
37KB, 480x330px
>>729116920
>my friend had a gf that I had crazy sexual tension with for the whole 6 years or so they dated

you're a cuck in denial and are trying to hide it under a madeup 3rd person backstory.

>>729117119
>family reunion
>tight pink bikini wich barely covered anything.

fake and gay.
not even in negronigger tribes in center Africa.
>>
>>729127251
Greentext
>>
>>729118838

how's named that porn manga, bro?
>>
>>729119293
>and gay men are often twice as slutty as the sluttiest women

definitely true.

and you're gay as well.

>>729119393
>tells me I look a lot like my sister

sounds like you were dumped by a pretty cutie and it's been 10 years you fantasize about some "reason" why she [represented as your dyke sister] dumped you.
>>
>>729145470
>>729145942

>Older sister has these two friends
>Always kinda flirty but can't ever be sure
>Family is gone for the weekend
>No plans. Drink a bit with some friends maybe.
>Friend #1 texts me.
>"Hey we should hang out. Maybe make some drinks."
>I go pick her up and grab some booze with her
>Start making drinks at my place
>Kinda drunk but still functional
>She asks if friend #2 can come over
>Go pick up friend #2
>We're making drinks, laughing, blah blah blah
>End of the night comes
>We all go to bed
>They sleep in my sisters room
>On my phone in bed and friend #1 comes in
>Asks if she can cuddle because cold
>Kindly oblige
>Start cuddling, touching, making out
>Friend #2 comes in and starts bitching her out for cheating on her bf(who is also my sisters friend)
>I'm way too drunk so I go downstairs and call a cab for both of them
>Wait until cab drivers show up
>Go upstairs to kick them out
>Butt naked kissing each other
>wat.
>Get in the middle of them
>Pretty much a threesome porno scene
>Both jacking me off. Kissing back and forth
>I get up to eat one out
>She spreads her legs out and I dive in
>Eating one and fingering the other
>They're both kissing and touching
>Drag one down to the end of the bed doggystyle and slide it in
>Basically shove her face in to the others snatch
>I'm losing my mind at how real this is
>Alternate back and forth between the two
>Blow my load on both their faces
>Wake up. Kick them out. Friend comes over to go shooting
>I'm throwing up all morning. In my house, on my driveway, out the car
>One of the worst hangovers I've had and still remembered the night before.
>>
>>729121716
>bikini looks to small for her
>she unhooks bra, and reminds my not to forget her thighs

summerfagging so hard.
>>
>>729123772
>she bites her teeth
>>
>>729122303
>>729122230

no shotguns in Japanese porn mangas, faggot

>>729122955

that's why I don't ever go to parties.
Be thankful she said "fucked" instead of "raped".

>>729123082
>she goes through with it
>she treats us all
>>729123133
>some hot wonderful memories
>>729123641
>a friends gf under a cover

summerfagging so hard
>>
I fucked my brother's wife twice a week for two months. Their marriage was rocky at best but I stopped fucking her when she filed for divorce. I said I didn't want to be one of the reasons she was divorcing my brother. But I was only fucking her for that feeling of getting away with shit behind my brother's back. Once she filed for divorce, it wasn't much of a thrill for me anymore.
>>
File: kekkk.jpg (105KB, 667x695px) Image search: [Google]
kekkk.jpg
105KB, 667x695px
>>729123772
>>She bites her teeth

bites.
her teeth.
teeth bite.

>kek at the summerfag
>>
>>729147239
>>729146561
>>729146179
>Replying to hours old posts
Lol
>>
File: kek kerekek.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kek kerekek.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>729124885
>I was giving her a very unprofessional prostate massage
>prostate massage
>prostate

"her" has a penis just like you, supreme faggot.
>>
>>729147649
KEK
>>
File: drumpf.jpg (48KB, 472x908px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
48KB, 472x908px
>>729126066
>>the three of us begin to hang out from time to time

sounds like every time "dude A with gf B hang out with friend C" automatically B is willing to fuck C and 99% of the time it simply happens.

>tldr: summer is here.

I've been dating many girls and *never* got hanging out in the ABCuck scheme descripted above. Not even out of necessity.
>>
Fucked my ex gfs best friend and roommate in my ex's bed and she walked in on us. Best part, is she was so shocked she just left and closed the door. I in finished in her friend's pussy, walked out, saw my ex crying in the living room, laughed, and left. Ex ended up moving out like two weeks later.
>>
>>729113258
Camping with Mom
>>
>>729118809
>existant

But still true.

Hell, we've even found out that the first person that a girl is jizzed in by leaves a permanent marker behind that influences all potential births after.
Equally the reason humans tend towards smaller relationship circles rather than larger ones.

People like to think humans are above animals.
We're not. We just fucked the planet up more than other animals before us. And we still are instead of getting off this fucking rock in to space because we bicker and whine over shitty concepts like money, country borders and belief systems.
GG, human race.
>>
Not me this time, but my friends hilarious tale he told me a few years back.

>friend is fucking a girl.
>dates for a couple months.
>breakup

>friend starts dating another girl and banging for a few months
>another breakup

>friend dates yet ANOTHER girl
>lasts a little longer this time
>she brings him around to her house one day
>the horror on his face as he realizes he had been fucking 3 friends that ALL LIVED NEXT DOOR TO EACH OTHER
Yep, you guessed it, relationship cancelled.

The funny thing is last year, he found out he has a weird hormone problem that makes him a fucking machine.
He is in a permanent state of being horny.
Weirdly, he got viagra for it. I am not sure why.
>>
>>729148516
>the first person that a girl is jizzed in by leaves a permanent marker behind that influences all potential births after.

You might be the dumbest fuck on here
>>
>>729145178

Fucking both sisters I meant
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.