[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't seen one of these in years. Work stories thread/things

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 41

File: hobbyfuckyoulobby.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
hobbyfuckyoulobby.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
Haven't seen one of these in years.

Work stories thread/things you fucking hate about your job.

I'm a customer service manager at a Hobby Lobby. What this means is that I put up with most of the customer shit and get none of the pay. Things that irritate the shit out of me:

>Americans general inability to read
It doesn't matter what the ads or signs actually say, people will see what they want to see. Even if they're proven wrong, they'll bitch about how signs/ads are misleading, even though the text has nothing to do with the item they thought was on sale.

>asking for additional discounts
If something is already on sale, I CAN NOT give an additional discount. Yelling at me/arguing withe me,cussing me out will not change my mind. The worst is the furniture; people want all sorts of discounts on the furniture, and will go to extraordinary lengths to say that something is wrong with. I once had a woman tell me that there scuffs all over a table she wanted, and when I went out there to look, it was just dust clumps that I got rid of with my finger. She still wanted a discount.

>Arguing with me about any sort of store policy
Bitch, I don't make the rules, but they pay me to uphold them. I'm not losing my job so you can save an extra $1.49 on a pack of stickers.

cont.
>>
The worst thing about policy and customer service are the goddamn coupons. Most normal stores have coupons that apply to specific items and are good through a certain date, so as to create incentive to use them rapidly and be on the lookout for other sales discounts; it encourages smart shopping.

But not Hobby. Fucking. Lobby.

We have a coupon that's good for 40% fucking percent off of a regularly priced item; sounds like a great deal, right? You're fucking wrong, kiddo.

Since these coupons are available online, there's a literally an unlimited supply of them. Soccer moms and land whales alike get soaking wet over these things, and I've watched a woman almost break down in tears over the fact that her phone was about to die before she could pull it up; all to save an extra $4.

These coupons are "one per customer per day". So you'd think there'd be an easy way to track this, right? Wrong. Because if something makes sense, David "Fuck your abortions" Green wants nothing to do with it. All we do is enter a 4 digit code on thier screen, and we are supposed to memorize EVERY SINGLE ASSHOLE WHO USES A COUPON so that we can keep track of who's used it and who hasn't. That's right; there are no one-time codes, and the codes aren't linked to, say, a credit card account or anything. No. We have to memorize who has used them and who hasn't.
>>
>>729110812
Shit, I can't imagine having that kinda job. I mean I have patience, according to one of my customers
>>
Just today I had a woman argue with me for 15 solid minutes over how unfair it was that she couldn't use two coupons. She asked how we could possibly keep track of who had used them and who hadn't. Of course, like the goddamn moron I am, I answered honestly and said that there was no way to accurately track customers who had used them. She demanded my name and the name of my manager and said that she'd be calling corporate to complain about me immediately. Which leads me to thing I hate most about Hobby "don't get into a contortion but you can't have an abortion" Lobby: Corporate.
>>
>>729110812
>I put up with most of the customer shit and get none of the pay.

what is a union
>>
>>729110812
I work at a subway anon and I can vouch people can't reason. We have daily deals and people try to ask me to change it to a different sandwich, I cant: it's in the computer, but they get mad anyway
>>
>be 28
>have no job
>life is good
>>
>>729111880
What's your job m8?

So, let's say Bitch From Earlier This Evening (Bitch for short) calls into corporate to complain and say that I was rude and wouldn't let her use two coupons. What would you imagine the proper, professional reaction to be? An explanation that coupon policy is written on every coupon, both electronic and physical, stating that it's one per person per day? Calling the store to investigate the issue and hear what the employee has to say? Telling her to go fuck herself because she spent the goddamn money anyway, regardless of how much she bitched?

No.

No.

My co-manager, who used to be head of customer service ( as in, for the whole company), let me in on the sooper sekrit process of dealing with customer complaints.

>>729112181
Haha, I'd be fired quicker than you can say UCLA if I even thought about unionizing. My pay isn't terrible, but it could be better.

>>729112218
I feel your pain. People ask to use two coupons, but once one is put into the transaction, the computer literally removes the option for adding a code.

>>729112359
Must be nice; I have school and bills.
>>
>>729112418

Retail sucks. Its a universal truth.

Whats also true is that you dont have to work in retail. Its your life, your choice
>>
>>729112418

>entire store bands together
>they can not afford for everyone to stand up to them and form a union
>holy shit its almost like thats the entire point of a fucking union.

Or they close the whole store down. or hire monkeys to do the bulk of the 0 skill required work.

Its whatever. i got my airbrush from hobby lobby for %40 off.
>>
"Fuck you for employing me for 3 years!"
Go fuck yourself OP. Right in your mom's deep ass
>>
>>729112682

Its so zero skill required that supermarkets even have self scan checkouts now. The only reason you need actual staff is to stock the shelves
>>
>>729112418
I work at JCPenney. I mean some customers are tedious, or just plain stupid. We had customers complain that some of their coupons still work even though it's expired
>>
>>729112798

I love the self checkouts.

Lets me get nuts for pennies a pound when i ring them up as whatever produce is on super sale.
>>
I hope you're all ready for this shit, because I'm about to reveal how to get free money.

When a customer calls to complain, the representative sits there, nodding their head understandingly, agreeing the lunatic on the other side that yes, our employees, who we pay to uphold the policies we write, are sacks of shit who hate you and are out to ruin your day. They obviously don't know what they're doing; it's not like we've sent countless memos condemning them for using too many coupons, or log each and every coupon that is used and bitch at them constantly to try and reduce the number of coupons applied. NO. Here's what we'll do:

Please don't be mad at us.

Please don't stop shopping at our stores.

Here's a $50 gift card.

So the genius of Hobby Lobby is not enforce their policy at a corporate level, but to hand out money to those who complain.

>>729112798
>>729112912
Haha, do you really think Hobby Lobby is progressive enough to have self checkouts?

No.

No.

We have to manually input the price. There are no UPC codes.

None.

Zilch.

Zip.
>>
>>729113035

I wouldnt know what a hobby lobby is. Is it some kind of habadashery meets a craft store?
>>
>>729110812
i work at a movie theatre...you would not imagine how many people walk by the bathroom...or ask where the trash is four feet away from it.
>>
>>729112912

You can get away with that in a decent sized city, but youre going to get recognised in smaller towns
>>
File: 1468989974877.jpg (64KB, 448x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468989974877.jpg
64KB, 448x333px
>>729110812
I'll never forget the one month I worked as a cashier

>be me, roughly sophomore in highschool
>cashier at popular drugstore
>only person manning a register since we're understaffed
>indian couple with child come up with two cases of water
>ring them up, tell them the total
>"no, should be lower" or something to that effect
>can't remember since he was the only one that could barely mutter any English
>"oh, you want the ad price with the rewards card"
>proceed to ask them for their address so I can get them the discount
>"no no, no address, this price"
>ohffs.mpeg
>try to explain the situation to him, but hes not having any of it
>starts to audibly louder and more upset as people start accumulating behind in line
>language barrier so high that theres nothing i can do
>call manager over
>manager takes the guy to the said to try to explain it to him as I start ringing other people up

Took about thirty minutes to get him to understand

Ending up quitting a few weeks later without notice after I asked them to reduce my hours and the new schedule came out and they didn't

I fucking hate interacting with people
>>
Corporate is a never ending fountain of bullshit and contradictions. They want people to use coupons, but not too many; that'll hurt sales. They want us to have zero lines, but took calculators away from the front.

Why is that such a big deal, you ask?

Because every price and almost every discount is manual. Since we don't use UPC codes, prices and discounts have to be input manually. Some are easy; everyone knows what half off of 9.99 is. But what about 66% off of 33.95? Ah, now it gets a little trickier. But they took calculators because of some bullshit about how every cashier should be able to know the math immediately and not need to double check it. I'd love to see some corporate fucker attempt to do 66% off of 43.95 in their head.
>>
>>729113236
Sure.

>>729113243
I would. I once pointed a woman directly to the restroom. I watched her walk straight passed it and try to go out the emergency exit, which set off the alarm. We need a new plague.

Speaking of language barriers, Asian women who speak no English except "fifteh percen off?" like to shop frequently. No. It's not 50% off. They'll nod their heads accordingly, hold something from the exact same section, and ask the same question.
>>
>>729113791
>autism
>>
I came up to pay for my overpriced shit and everyone had formed a single line in front of one checker while another checker a few isles away stood there with nobody in line. So I went to the empty line. This hambeast gave me the "The Voice" you know the one saying "excuse me but this is the line, you can't just cut." BITCH I WASN'T CUTTING, THE LINE WAS EMPTY! Of course the checker sees this happen and calls me over to pay for my shit. The whole time I'm beaming at that fat cunt, cracking up inside.
>>
File: RarePepe2.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
RarePepe2.png
142KB, 600x842px
>be me
>sell phones.
>drive 45 minutes to get to new store I got transferred to.
>my actual store I work at is 5 min. Away
>see store is crowded with niggers
>walking in
>"ay yo homie you got a dollar I could borrow?"
>lolnope.jpg
>"wtf bruh you got that nice ass motorcycle!"
>he walks away
>go to back
>take off helmet, jacket, backpack
>comb hair
>out on sales floor
>same nigger comes in
>"sup fam, could I get that new iPhone 7?"
>s-sure
>nigger pays with cash.
>wanted to say something but he obviously didn't recognize me and I didn't want to lose the sale.
>>
>>729111949
>Hobby "don't get into a contortion but you can't have an abortion" Lobby

Put that on a tshirt
>>
>>729113928
Why is it ok to talk to me about some stupid shit about being tired or being cunty about a printer or asking weird shit like why i dont talk much while i work.
>>
File: 1485963691082.jpg (214KB, 778x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1485963691082.jpg
214KB, 778x1011px
>>729112218
>>
Just today we got a memo about how we should no longer attempt to catch shoplifters; rather, we should let them do what they want and then attempt to grab their license plate number.

So, in summary: If you want free money, call Hobby Lobby corporate and complain. Here's phone number:

Toll Free: 18553297060

If you wanna steal some shit, we can't and won't stop you.

>>729113943
Story of my fucking life. People are herd animals and, EVEN WHEN CALLED, will insist on sitting in a long line even if there's a cashier open with no line.

>>729114036
top kek

>>729114106
I'd wear it.
>>
>work in customer service for years
>always be nice and understanding
>never have an issue
>sometimes think about the times where I could have helped more but didn't because the day I was having
feels bad man
>>
I'm a customer service manager at Michaels OP I feel your pain
>>
File: farage.jpg (41KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
41KB, 580x386px
>>729114254
one of the best greentexts' of all time
>>
>>729114403
I'm plenty nice; not so understanding.

>>729114466
Fuck Micheal's. Because of you guys, every white women over the age of 35 bitches at me by saying "EHM, Micheal's accepts YOUR coupons. Why Don't YOU accept THEIRS?!" Makes me wanna put head through a window every time.
>>
I bus tables at a above average restaurant non chain btw. But people act like it's a fucking mc Donald's and mess fucking everything up. A month or so ago had a group of 22 niggs come in we put tables together and they sat down but then all they did was talk and spread they were there for 3 hours there was no direction. The server serving them was about to quit. btw 10 more randomly added onto the group and spread around the restaurant. At one point one of the many nigglets ran off and cut all the balloons off the podium and let them go up to the ceiling like this kid was 9 how'd he get a pocket knife. More?
>>
File: Ana.png (222KB, 348x324px) Image search: [Google]
Ana.png
222KB, 348x324px
>>729114655
>"EHM, Micheal's accepts YOUR coupons. Why Don't YOU accept THEIRS?!"
Would make me wanna punch them between their eyes

Who would ever think using a coupon from another company is ok.

I mean, i get price matching, but different coupons.

Some people legitimately need to be euthanized. Too bad individual rights exist in order to justify the existence and reproduction or retards
>>
>>729114036
These niggers are always testing you. It's like prison.
>>
>>729110812
fuck your store you guys are false advertisement. should be dumb cunt arts and crafts store. No model trains airplanes and rc cars and planes wtf change the store name please. God i miss Busy bees.
>>
>>729114312
Ive never been to a hobby lobby but ill call tomorrow
>>
File: 1467651936294.jpg (16KB, 308x321px) Image search: [Google]
1467651936294.jpg
16KB, 308x321px
>>729114312
>Just today we got a memo about how we should no longer attempt to catch shoplifters

Nigger what
>>
>>729113236
it's basically the exact opposite of a nigger factory.
>>
I worked for verizon fios for about 2 years on tech support, I mean its not as bad as having people yell at you in the face like on retail, but its irritating wasting about an hour just to explain to a soccer mom how to change her TV input
>>
>work in a pizza place
>we deliver to a fuckhueg area so a price minimum is required
>all the time people outside the minimum area call and try to order 15 dollars worth of shit
>have to tell them about our policy
>get chewed out all the time about it like I'm the one who thinks this shit up

My favorite part is when they tell me they'll never order from us again and then try and call back the following week because no other pizza joint is dumb enough to deliver to them anyways.
>>
>>729114714
It's a work stories thread man, have at it.

Speaking of niggers, things I hate about each race that comes into my store:

White's: basically demand free stuff and are easily upset. Always want to speak to manager. Threaten to know the CEO personally and get you fired. Want to save and extra $.50 on a purchase of $500 and will go apeshit if they can't.

Niggers: never pay any fucking attention to their surroundings and will NOT listen to you when you speak. Steal constantly.

Spics: bring their entire extended family in to shop. Kids destroy the store. They don't buy anything. Jose and his 12 birthers all steal candy.

Asians; can't speak English and just want everything half off.

Whites are, by far, the worst.

>>729114977
Ohhhhhh yeah my man. We can't stop them. It might "upset other employees or customers".
>>
>>729114714
>pop balloons
>niggers scatter
>>
I'm a tech support tech for a large cable company. I hope every motherfucker thats ever bought their 90yo grandmother a tv, and didn't show them how to change the input or at the very least the basics on how to operate said tv, should burn in hell.
>>
>>729110812
ITT: I'm a pathetic loser who is ruled over by a machine.
>>
If you are going to work any dead end job, you MUST be a waiter. It's easier than any retail job I've had, and I make about 3-4 times as much.
>>
>>729114561
Here's another

>be me
>same phone sales job
>only been with company for like 2 months
>first time left at store alone while boss went on lunch
>giant, bald, tattooed, ghetto dressed white gorilla walks in
>"I would like to open a business acct. Please."
>s-sure.
>he gives me business papers and credentials.
>tells me about how he is a pastor at a nearby church and became ordained in prison, turns lives around blah blah blah
>only wants an iphone
>no insurance, no accessories, doesn't ask about plans
>set him up on a simple 2 gb plan
>were not allowed to make cash payments for new lines of services, phone financing or iPhones in general.
>he hands me a card
>I swipe
>name on card looks weird
>it's a prepaid card.
>tell him I can't accept that payment and I will refund it because it's the same as cash.
>he goes ape shit, accusing me of stealing his money. Knocking shit off the walls
>screaming his ass off.
>call the police
>he runs.
>>
>>729113791

>all my black coworkers hate me
>ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer
>guy tries to befriend me and I totally ignore him

I think they hate you because your an ultra-autist with a corn cob up your ass, not because of your political stance.
>>
>>729115147
Also when niggers can't pay a cable bill and want to call and chimp out on me because "Muh gat damn BET ain't workin"
>>
File: This_gif.gif (298KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
This_gif.gif
298KB, 300x173px
>>729114843
if your hobby isn't nailing stupid overpriced shit to your walls then go somewhere else.

This christmas there was a $600 wreath on display. It was on sale after christmas too, because wtf?!
>>
I edit movie trailers for a living.

You spend 2-3 weeks locked to a computer, trying to shrink a 2 hours movie (sometimes 200 hours of footage, not even a cut movie) gracefully into 150 seconds.

You hire a team of musicians to custom make a version of a classic rock song. The cut is fantastic.

Your bosses love it. Your co workers love it.

You show it to the client. The client loves it. Then he shows it to his boss.

His boss goes through (literally) 150 rounds of revisions.

"Can't it be funny?"
"Why aren't these jokes funny anymore?"
"Can you do 5 alternate versions with different music?"

3 months later, the trailer comes out.
It's your cut (the first one) to a different song, cobbled together by the Client's Boss's Son. Who gets the credit. And gets it for his resume.

Thanks, glad I did all that work.
>>
>>729115147
>I get annoyed having to do my job

If it wasn't for those annoying housewives, you'd be out of work...
>>
I used to be a sales associate for Lawn and Garden at Lowe's and I honestly lost count of how many people would come in wanting the exact brick they bought 5 years ago as if we would still have it. At least every few days I was getting people complaining about this shit
>>
I work at a Starbucks, though I have never had a terrible customer(yet), only the mildly annoying ones, like:

>Have a regular who comes in and always asks "So, are you a barista?"
>He then tries to explain how we have to live in a basement
>apparently Hillary Clinton said that or something

>nurse comes in and starts complaining how her drink was wrong a week before
>has been trying to reach our manager for 4 days now
>4 fucking days
>she then makes us reach our manager so she can talk to them

>customer comes in during busy time, music playing
>talks QUIET AS FUCK
>finally get through it and ask him his name
>didn't hear him, ask him to repeat
>he gets visibly irate and refuses to say his name again
>he then fucking left

Don't understand why people care so fucking much about fucking coffee
>>
>>729113791
damn you must fucking suck to be around
>>
File: Can I speak to the manager.jpg (43KB, 640x589px) Image search: [Google]
Can I speak to the manager.jpg
43KB, 640x589px
>>
>>729114466
Ah, a fellow Michael's drone, I'm in replen, and the fact that they ship too much product at once is the bane of my existence. If it's canvas, they send five thousand, all because they of the current trend of painting. All the while, the adhesives section could never stay full of product and only the popularity of slime making made any dent in it. The buyers don't know shit about storage costs and upkeep costs from the SISO work. They honestly need to expand the sewing and yarn sections, curtail a bit of the framing selection and increase the variety of offerings in the wood section with the damn letters being cut in half.
>>
>>729112418
>UCLA
You mean ACLU?
>>
File: 2274782.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2274782.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>729115199
>turns lives around
>he goes ape shit, accusing me of stealing his money. Knocking shit off the walls
>>
I'm a cop and I hate dealing with bullshit calls like people who demand we do something about someone calling them a bitch over text, etc. It's retarded.

Inb4 I knew what I signed up for.
>>
>>729115199
Pt 2.

>next day police come to my store to ask me about the guy
>turns out he got arrested after that for running from the cops
>had outstanding warrants for identity theft and fraud charges on business accts.
>would go into phone stores by them for taxes or nothing under church business acct.s and then sell phones outside of the country at full retail amount.
>was always posing as a priest.
>obviously wasn't a priest.
>even had a Twitter acct. Where people were asking him for advice.
>turns out he racked up almost 200k in fraudulent charges.
>mfw i realize everyone has a phone and will meet some interesting characters working here.
>>
>>729115390
This is it.

>>729115441
Yeah whatever the shit it is. Too many U's and C's and L's and A's.
>>
File: dfadsafdsa.png (796KB, 773x1032px) Image search: [Google]
dfadsafdsa.png
796KB, 773x1032px
>>729115305
>And gets it for his resume.
well that just infuriated me
>>
>>729115147
Dude, I wrote instructions, taped over useless buttons and labeled everything. I still got calls once a week. Hell, I have people in their 40s asking for simple tech support like that.
>>
>>729115166
>I'm a hipster making artisanal butt plugs.

Go get em, champ!
>>
>>729115562
This exact sequence of events has happened three times since January 1st.

Getting really fucking sick of it.
>>
>>729110812
Dealing with a cunt of a co-worker.
Lazy.
Entitled.
Hostile.
My job would be great if she wasn't there.
>>
post production job
>chill at computer
>eat tim hortons
>look at memes
>go for lunch
>joke with friends all day
>shoot nerf guns

its not bad.

>>729115305
for what studios?
>>
File: woahdude.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
woahdude.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>729115333
mandatory trips check

Enjoy you're (You)
>>
>>729115669
Sony
Warner Bros
Netflix
HBO
Paramount
Universal
>>
>>729115482
You're a cop? Busser from earlier the other busser who straight up was a school shooter I'm waiting for him to do it. Anyway he quit the other night but took his money without cleaning like 8 tables which were paid for. Can we fuck him for stealing or some shit it's not alot of money but he's fucked me over a shit ton.
>>
>>729115625
There has to be something you can make them sign that says you have to be accredited in some form
>>
>>729114254
the only greentext i've ever saved
>>
I was a chef in a really highly viewed restaurant in northern Germany. I won't tell where, we had our disputes in the end
For the longest time we had a rather annoying fellow in our kitchen. Another chef but the biggest pleb you have ever seen. Let's call him Jeff. Everyone hated Jeff.
>one day Jeff had to go to the walk in freezer
>high workload for everyone so everyone was busy with their own shit
>suddenly a loud yell like a dying animal
>Jeff slipped on the stairs and fell them down on his ass
>utter silence because of that outcry
>suddenly Jeff speaks over the silence
>"I ruptured my ass ahhhhhhh"
>everyone fucking just laughs shit was hilarious
>he needed medical attention, had an ice bag on his ass
>doesn't come to work for weeks
>after a month he comes back and says out of the blue
>"I have another asshole right now"
>kitchen is closed due to schadenfreude
>>
>>729115390
>Kim
>drives a Ford flex
>makes a mean hard boiled egg
>does not believe in spankings
>wants to speak to your manager
>>
>>729110812
Working in customer service has given me lots to bitch about, but I'll keep it short. Closing at 9 means we close at 9. Whether I've turned off the open signs or not, we are closed. Regularly I work nights alone, so if I'm busy with one customer at 9, I won't be able to turn off the signs until I'm done with them. Just because I didn't interrupt the customer I was already with to close up, doesn't mean you can come in at 9:15 and demand service. That said, if your reaction to me saying "I'm sorry we're actually closed" wasn't, "That's bullshit, the signs are on, so you have to help me, or else I'm calling your manager!" Maybe I would help you.
>>
>>729115764
Lol I love it!!!
>>
>>729115771
No. They buy the cut from us. It's their property, made of their property. The only thing you can do is not work with that studio again, but then you're just throwing money away.

It's an abusive cycle that no one has the balls to stand up to.
>>
>>729115147
You don't understand. We did. Then they didn't listen or forgot because they're old. One week after you helped them they forgot everything you taught them.
>>
>>729115735
yeah we've done the same shows I'm sure. do basically that shit too
>>
>>729115865
>They buy the cut from us. It's their property, made of their property.
Oh, in that case its only shitty that they gave the credit to someone else specifically instead of the company as a whole

yeah, unfortunately if they're buying the property rights from you, not a whole lot you can do
>>
I feel you OP, I work as a Bag register fuckboy at a small airport. When a Bag weighs 5 lbs. over we can't take it or they will have to pay for the next bag weight package and people flip their shit over it. A few weeks back, I had a guy throw out his clothes allover the place and then demand i check the weight and it was still over. He left, leaving his shit allover the ground, taking his bag with him. I had to clean it up.
>>
>>729115989
I guess putting up with this shit is what the money is for right?
>>
>>729115305
>>729115625
>>729115771
>>729115865
You still put it on your resume. It doesn't matter whose property it ends up being or that you have no rights to it, you participated in making it and that's what you say on your piece of paper.
>>
>>729115306 Right, because nobody ever has trouble with their cable other than out of sheer ignorance on how to operate the equipment. 90% of my job is scheduling field techs out for actual issues that disrupt the customers service. 9% of my job is yelling into a headset so your grandmother can hear me telling her to press the input button for the 300th time. That last one percent is the Indian guy that calls once a week beating his dick and mouth breathing into my ear.
>>
>>729116046
I don't know many other people that ultimately make 180-200k a year for watching movies over and over.
>>
>>729114254
This green text cured my super aids
>>
>>729116046
>>729116083

I don't make anywhere near that. but yah trying to get up there
>>
>>729115135
dead
>>
File: 1488423169244.jpg (57KB, 521x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488423169244.jpg
57KB, 521x960px
>>729115809
>>
>>729116076
Are you implying that you're particular contribution to support is so important that'd you'd be picked over the hundreds of other employees doing your job.

You exist to placate housemarms, that is all.
>>
Work at a sports bar as a cook. Life sucks.
>>
>>729115569
Truth. Just damn near impossible to teach old dogs new tricks. I just had to buy my gran a new phone because she broke the old one I gave- couldn't understand a directional power port and broke the plug jamming it in the wrong way. Now she has one that wireless charges but she'll probably find a way to kill it too
>>
>>729114403
i used to work health insurance and my god do i know how you feel. here's the saddest:
>2015-2016 open enrollment
>everyone has to get insured in 3 month window, nov-jan (unless they qualify for an SEP)
>ACA changes a lot of thing for a lot of people
>for the most part, people thank me like im some kind of saint when i let them know what their tax credit it (usually middle-class incomes, so cuts premiums in half, on avg)
>got one call from this young hispanic sounding guy who just sounded deflated as fuck on the phone.
>getting income information, he lets me know he just got a huge promotion at work that put him just over the poverty line, so he no longer qualifies for medicaid, and must get his own insurance.
>promotion put him JUST over the poverty line.
>because he was a legal immigrant (green card) and not a full citizen, he didn't qualify for a tax credit upon enrollment.
>premium comes out to about $500
>can hear him choking back tears and trying to hold it together
>dude now takes home about $200 less than before the promotion.
>i had no idea what to say so i wrapped the sale up ASAP and chain-smoked half a pack.

another time:
> older southern lady (sweetest voice you've ever heard) call with an SEP outside of open enrollment.
>SEP was change in marital status and residence.
>she was crying when i got her
>55 years old, husband of 30 years ditches her for younger tart and boots her from the house
>such a nice lady, dont think she even considered a lawyer or her own rights
>as i'm getting all her personal info, i can hear her rummaging through papers and muttering to herself through sobs
>"w-what am i going to eat?"
>had to mute phone cuz i started crying.
sometimes i wish we'd get some counseling training cuz that kind of shit happened way too often. sucks the soul, so i finally left for programming
>>
Anybody else work poolside at the Marriott?
>>
>>729116478
She'll trip over the wire, obv.
>>
>>729116367 I am a floor superisor. I am literally picked over a hundred other employees. Also your*, faggot.
>>
>>729115333
I was a Starbucks Manager for almost a decade.
Starbucks has both some of the best and some of the worst customers ever.
Only complaint I have with the way the company is run is that they force stores to run on far too little labor to keep moral high and to provide the service standards expected.
>>
>>729116562
Arnt chicks the only ones allowed to do that shit
>>
>>729116544
That's fuckign heartbreaking, man.
>>
>>729110812
Is that the hobby lobby in Roseville CA?
>>
>>729115482
You actually have to deal with dumb shit like that? Really? I'd figure calls like 'kids on my lawn' but that's pretty nuts...
>>
File: 1433146586260.jpg (47KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
1433146586260.jpg
47KB, 650x427px
>>729113676
>Asian women who speak no English except fifteh percen off

I work at Value Village (Australia Branch) and every fucking time i do an announcement on Sale Day (50% off Clothing Items, no shoes or accessories) I get some dumb fucking Currymuncher or Asian fuck who asks "Ereything fifteh percen og?"

Also had an asian dude come up with a fry pan and cake pan, ring it up.

That'll be $14.95
>fifteh percen oh
No sorry, the only discount you can get is "insert store card thing here"
>ah
>shakes head and walks away like the fucking orangutan he is

Retail has its ups and downs, but fucking with the Autists who buy toys is fun as shit.
>>
>>729116544
Shit. Can't you just fudge it down and tell him to take a week or 2 of unpaid vacay?
>>
>>729116901
address is 4040 so austin texas.
>>
>>729116720
Not at the one I work at. Lots of men and women. I think the standard is just to look presentable because I can't have more than small amounts of stubble when I work unless I were to grow a full beard on my days off. I worked at the towel hit the last 2 summers and I'll be food running today in about 5 and aa half hours. I have a funny story from the towel hit with a special snowflaked bitch who thought I was racist over a towel
>>
>>729110812
>arguing about policies

I cannot even count how many times this has happened to me while I was in customer service. They wanted normally costly (very costly) services for free, and to do things for them which the company told us on the first day of training, that we should never do. When you try to explain it and they cut in and raise their voices, but you still say no, they want to talk to your manager about it. That was always when I smiled in pleasure.
>>
>>729116901
>texas license plate
>>
>>729117046
>I have a funny story from the towel hit with a special snowflaked bitch who thought I was racist over a towel

Go on....
>>
Corporate management is the fucking worst.

I work in manufacturing for a big multi-national. About 2 months ago some idiot at another plant got hurt when an air line blew up on an air compressor.
Corporate mandated that all plants replace those hoses with new ones. This comes up to like 14k for our plant. Our monthly maintenance and parts budget is only 3k.
Corporate idiots flip out at us for exceeding our budget. Bitch you made us buy this shit.
>>
>>729114977
my work was told not too since they would rather not have an injured staff member, plus all our shit is cheap and the cops can deal with junkie fucks over a pair of $14.99 jeans.
>>
Damn it sucks to be employed. My father owns a small It store, he makes his money mostly with service and I never witnessed someone hating bad customers as much as him. Someday some shitskins came in he told them immediately to leave, they didnt so he pulled a knife on them they ran like hell
>>
>>729117057
It wouldn't bother me as much if corporate backed us up. But they never do.
>>
>>729114655
That thing is actually illegal here in germany. Because you basically feed on your competitors advertisment.
>>
>>729110812
lol hobby lobby why does that place even exist? Who the fuck shops there?
>>
>>729117265

Mate, dont get me started on corporate bullshit.

We had one dude get a minor injury when a tyre blewout, so they changed procedure to show they were doing something.

Next month another dude got injured with the new procedure so they just changed it back to the old procedure....

Its just a bunch of muppets trying to look busy and us cunts on the work floor have to try and deal witn it
>>
I work for Dominos. I serve multiple purposes. In store I answer phones and make pizzas and all that grunt shit. Customers are fucking retarded. They don't have their order ready, and fuck around figuring out what their 3 dipshit friends want in it before asking for some sort of discount. If they are out of area they threaten to tell corporate about you. Corporate gives no fucks about this, their one saving grace. I've called customers fags and never heard anything about it from corporate. My other role is delivery grunt. Customers are never ready. They either need to be phoned to come to the door or will take up to 3 mins to answer. And when they do they don't have payment ready or it isn't the faggot who ordered the pizza.
>tldr:customers are fags who should kill themselves.
>>
File: c9qfz2hxyaq_71i.jpg (86KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c9qfz2hxyaq_71i.jpg
86KB, 768x1024px
>>729117260
I'm back, sorry I was reading stories on the whole #hewillnotdivideus thing getting fucked repeatedly. I'll start the greentext
>>
>>729115128
>>whites
You mean the Jews?
>>
>>729117260
>be me
>first summer at the towel hut (fold and hand out towels mostly and made $8 and hour, but can easily get overwhelmed due to people taking a shit ton of towels each, but I digress)
>like 2 hours into my shift when a barely mixed lady (let's call her cunt) walks up to the towel hut and asked for a striped towel for a scavenger hunt the Marriott was apparently doing
>allofmywut.jpg
The Marriott that I work at is very lazy, for nobody even mentioned a scavenger hunt, and even some of the managers didn't know about it. Also, the Marriott towels are a solid blue colour and thw striped towels are from the neighboring hotel, and we aren't allowed to hand the ones that get thrown into our laundry out.
>tell her I'm not allowed to give out striped towels
>count is seemingly understanding and thanks me for my time and walks away
>40 minutes later
>white family come up
>father, mothwr, and daughter
>the daughter comes up and explains to me the scavenger hunt after I tell them what I told cunt
>oh
>give the girl a towel
>Icanfeelthegroundquake.ping
>cunt storms over as the family is leaving and starts shouting at me calling me prejudiced against black people
>mfw she isnt even a half nigger, maybe a quarter or a third
>she shouts about how she's going to talk to my manager and get me fired
>10 minutes later my manager comes in to talk to me
>explain to him the situation
>even tells me that the scavenger hunt was stupid for they had to take plastic forks and cups and the Marriott was in turn losing money
>yes, the Marriott, a high class hotel, is that cheap
>we laugh it off and I never see her again
I was really hoping I'd see her again last year and I'm hoping again for this year, so I can make sure she can't think back smugly over the situation
>>
>>729118661
Lol, she should have brought up microaggressions.
>>
>>729116903
Every day boyo. People are petty don't you forget it.
>>
>>729117434
That's great tbh
>>
File: 1489206349213.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489206349213.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>729118813
If she had, I would have tied a few towels together and hung myself in the bathroom
>>
Sent hobby lobby a voicemail anon. Eagerly awaiting my 50 dollar bribe. Will poast results%
>>
>Be me, working the cold case in a gas station
>stacking subs and chicken sandwiches when a hambeast slops her hoof on my back
>Huff do you huff have any carrot wheeze cake?
>"well ma'am, we are out. Im sorry "
>Can you WHEEEZE check in the back?
>"ma'am, im stocking stuff i found in the back into the case, trust me when i say there isnt any bac-"
>WHAT THE HUFF FUCK DID YOU SAY THE WHEEZE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT HACK HACK
>She shuffles off to the front, complains to the manager, im forced to clean the shitter as a punishment
>Jokes on her, i sat my ass down for 10 minutes smoking weed

On the flipside, i had this crippled nun who would ask me to buy her hot dogs and stuff (couldnt leave the car) and id go through several different hoops to make sure that nice lady got those hotdogs
>>
File: 1472888866326 (1).jpg (392KB, 820x819px) Image search: [Google]
1472888866326 (1).jpg
392KB, 820x819px
>>729113482
1/3=$14.66. Either subtract or add from there, and add a few cents on the top to cover your ass. Close enough if they don't care to use UPC or any computer system to accomplish.
Pretty sure you're retarded because if you can't do that in your head, you would probably just bring in your own calculator and write it off as a work expense.
It honestly sounds like they are just trying to leave the door open to screw employees for AP losses.

What's your obsession with getting scraped skank?
>>
>used to deliver a local paper
>not allowed to use any motorized vehicle
>stupid environmental policies
>got paid for how many papers i delivered, not how long it took to deliver them
>same fucking wage for 8 hours of work in a small town as 30min in a decent sized town
>about 35 bucks for 6 hours of work
>thats 6 hours of draging around a cart filled with papers behind a bicycle
>also no way to control if i had or had not delivered the paper at all
>some random asshole report me for not delivering anything
>no way to defend myself
>gets a paycut for no reason to the already shit pay
>just cause some faggot lost their papers
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 540x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 540x594px
>be me
>be 18
>works in hobby lobby warehouse in okc
>job consist of opening boxes and dumping them
> shift is from 7pm- 4am, 5 days a week
> starting pay is $15.85
> benefits are nice as fuck
> am actually happy with my job
> don't have to deal with people
> just make production levels in area
> Oklahoma City is still best city to work in
>>
>Be a ground worker
>no experiance or tickets to drive plant
>friday im stoning up a plot
>wacker plate is broken so cant compact stone
>boss says get steam roller he wants to go home
>dont even know how to start it.jpeg
>get on steam roller and press every button 5x
>finally start it and drive it to plot using joystick
>crash straight into house
>boss laughs and we leave early because friday
>>
Manager at a sports bar chain.

The "speak to a manager" haircut is real as fuck.

Also fuck wing specials. Fuck em. All it does is fuck up my food costs so we can bring out the whole ghetto, who will eat 75 percent of their meal then suddenly find something wrong with it so they can get a comp on their already discounted food. Or complain that we're shorting the liquor on their sugary mixed drinks when we have spouts that make every pour the same.

Worse than them are the retirement age white guys who turn into absolute toddlers during football season. NFL fans are entitled fuckheads, more so than any other sports fan, and will piss and moan that the game they want to see is on the 50 inch UHD flatscreen and not the 70 inch even though their team hasn't done shit since the Clinton administration.
>>
>>729120060
I feel you, did the same.
>>
>>729115614
This post is the first on /b/ to give me some hope for this place in a long time.
>>
Worked in a hardware store for a few weeks, was awful.

>Paki type walks up to me and starts talking in broken english.
>I laying carpet need fix stuff.
>You need carpet glue?
>Yes.
>What are you laying the carpet on?
>Carpet.
>Yes I understand but what is underneath the carpet?
>CARPET!
>Fuck fine you need this stuff.
>Walks away angry.

Was he trying to lay carpet ontop of carpet?
>>
File: 1480148630320.jpg (145KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1480148630320.jpg
145KB, 1024x759px
>work at Tyson in a chicken plant
>drive forklifts in a freezer
>it's fucking cold, like -15 cold at all times, summer they turn it down to -20 to keep the upper racks cold
>have to drive extremely fast, have to put pallets in right and fast
>fucking jackass pallet jack drivers bring pallets extremely fast
>fucking jackass pallet jack drivers leave huge gaps between pallets when they bring them into the staging room, they wonder why they run out of room constantly and then bitch we aren't going fast enough
>everyone has an attitude for no reason
>I'm mute in real life and can't speak
>have to write everything on notepads because nobody knows sign language
>get treated like a child, people always talk slow and use their hands in weird interpretation movements like I wont understand if they speak to me like a normal person
>Tfw I want to fucking scream for once in my life and tell every last one of these mother fuckers to just shut the fuck up and leave me alone
>>
>>729122008
born mute?
pretty amazing how good you can write, i always thought mute people always had a maximum they can learn due to their disability
>>
File: IMG_2239.jpg (1MB, 1065x5046px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2239.jpg
1MB, 1065x5046px
>>729121455
>tfw /pol/ is slowly cleansing /b/
>>
File: 1459976822189.png (10KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1459976822189.png
10KB, 211x246px
>>729114843
no shit, we used to have a proper hobby store with train shit and everything. they were there for decades and I used to buy stuff from the model train section to use in sculptures. then hobby lobby moved in and the other place had to shut down.
>>
>>729122792
idiot, gordan freedman (Dr. Freedman) became a doctor and he was mute
>>
>>729115268
I've seen them put up christmas shit in august. you'd think they'd take a hint when that wreath sat there for five months and didn't sell.

and yeah, about half the store has something to do with hobbies and the other half is just a ghetto pier 1.
>>
>>729122792
maybe if they have aphasia, which is the brain damage version of muteism

my vocal cords are more or less fused together and I have vocal cord paralysis, I can make very caveman-ish sound but I can't form any coherent words, the surgery to fix it would be about 40k, I make about $12 an hour so that's not happening anytime soon
>>
>>729123111
oh right, i got muteism and deafness confused, welp, good luck getting that surgery though
>>
>>729123764
y-you too
>>
>>729110812
i feel you anon
>>
>>729117265

Tell me about it. Shit like this is why I archive and print off most emails telling me to do retarded shit that will cut productivity. So when they turn around and bitch I just forward them thir old email so they realize it was their dumb ass that put us in this situation.
>>
Speaking of that hobby lobby in Roseville, I used to work at a cell phone repair place down the street. Finally got tired of people losing their shit every time they learned that it was going to cost 150 to fix their 600 phone.
>>
>>729115735
Dude i would love your job ( ofc i understand why u are pissed) you must make a shitload of money
>>
I worked at home Depot likes the job. Regular night manger in compactor room hey Anon what the fuck u doing in here.like the job I'm working look for hand truck.hey what the fuck is ur problem he continues.grab this mushroom jam head in compactor pull down gate punch him in the kidney couple of times.lose job.no justice living in the spectrum.loud people get the gate piss blood.autist out negro
>>
File: 1484432422996.jpg (201KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484432422996.jpg
201KB, 1280x960px
I'm a sysadmin.

What that means is I get paid to play video games and shitpost on 4chan. Oh and run a diagnostic here and there.

The system I'm working on is pretty stable so there's fuck all to do. There's no one above me and people here are computer illiterate so I can do anything I want, including download porn at my workplace.

They occasionally bother me with stupid shit like their phones getting fucked up or bring me their personal laptops or even PCs to clean up and reinstall when shit gets fucked but it's totally worth it.
>>
>>729111949

Abortion is murder, that's all
>>
OP are you still here. I literally just got here but I'm in the exact same boat as you... it blows being a HL CSM sometimes
>>
>>729117494
the only things corporate back up are toilets with their constant stream of bullshit
>>
File: IMG_8118.jpg (44KB, 1052x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8118.jpg
44KB, 1052x800px
Worked local pool for 8 years, people can't fucking read.
>$3.50 admission price posted beside pay window
>"How much for 3 adults and 4 children?"
>mfw
>>
>>729111637
Man, you're an insufferable cunt. Your company gives our great coupons to its customers, and they're able to save money easily, and you're bitching on a laotian cross stitching forum about it?

Do you know why you're stuck in a shitty, dead end retail job? Because you're the type of fucktard who would complain about silly shit like this.
>>
>>729115482
>some pig complaining about having a monopoly on justice
>surprised when stupid peon citizens bring ever little thing to the cops
>>
>>729110812
>>Americans general inability to read
>It doesn't matter what the ads or signs actually say, people will see what they want to see. Even if they're proven wrong, they'll bitch about how signs/ads are misleading, even though the text has nothing to do with the item they thought was on sale.
Welcome to modern day 'Murica. The only thing people now how to read these days is whatever is on their cellphones.
>>
>>729115128
>Spics: bring their entire extended family in to shop. Kids destroy the store. They don't buy anything. Jose and his 12 birthers all steal candy.

because they can find it still cheaper elswhere usually they always get it for so cheap or free that all others would be pissed off if they found out they could buy stuff for cheaper.
>>
>>729118608
yes considering white is not a real race what you mean to say is human neanderthal mix
>>
File: woobe_02.png (859KB, 915x1034px) Image search: [Google]
woobe_02.png
859KB, 915x1034px
hobby lobby is a strange place

>a large female customer with vibrantly-colored hair is in the sewing isle
>i ask her if she needs anything
>so i need some triangular buttons, and they have to be crimson colored
>we have some white triangle buttons, you could get those and paint them
>i require that the plastic be red
>well, i don't think we have any, sorry
>yes you do, i am sure you do, i know it, call your manager
>arguing will get me nowhere, so i call up the inventory manager
>do we have any crimson triangular buttons?
>we have white triangular buttons and crimson dyes of all kinds
>the woman is not satisfied, she knows he's not the "real" manager
>she asks to talk to the regional manager
>arguing will get me nowhere, so i call up the regional manager
>after telling me to never call him again, he asks to talk to the woman
>i pass the phone to the woman
>she explains the situation
>i hear her mention "urgent, as soon as possible"
>she hangs up, and waits in the front of the store
>the regional manager appears
>he explains to her in person that there are no crimson triangular buttons
>the woman is satisfied with this answer
>the two hour-long ordeal ended immediately
>she apologized, and left
>i ask the regional manager what happened
>he told her that you can make crimson triangular buttons by painting white triangular buttons red
>>
I just have to say that I admire any of you that have to deal with the public. I worked two months, yes only two months, in a drug store and I was horrified at how people act.

Now I'm not saying everyone in retail is a genius but the amount of stupidity that walked through the front doors during those two months was astounding.

I keep that in mind when I deal with people like you guys. I'm sorry that is how you have to collect a pay check.
>>
>>729113035
"We have enough money to go cry to the Supreme Court but not enough money to invest in modern technology where we can actually scan shit"
>>
>>729114312
>don't attempt to catch shoplifters
Anywhere I've ever work s has had this policy, we were allowed to go up to the person we were suspicious about and loudly ask 'HOW CAN I HELP YOU TODAY :)))))' or 'OH WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GET YOU A CART FOR THAT :))))' but if we witnessed someone stealing something we couldn't do anything about it. Just call a manager and then have them banned from the store.

I worked at Joanns for awhile when I was younger so I know a bit of your pain with the crafty customer, but nothing beats indian women buying fabric for their saris. They buy some of the most expensive, detailed fabric that's like $20 a yard and a sari uses between 7-10 yards of fabric. First the women absolutely destroy the fabric section and they always travel in packs so they completely block the aisle. Of corse they never put anything back they just leave all the bolts scattered around, when they come up for the fabric to be cut they always nitpick about how the fabric is cut (it doesn't really matter how it's cut unless you're working with a gingham or 4 way stretch). Shit hits the fan when they get the printed ticket for their fabric and they've easily had $400 worth of fabric cut. They complain to the fabric cutter who tells them to take it up with the cashier, who has to argue with them for 20 minutes about how we don't have discounts and the fabric they buy doesn't always go on sale and no you can't combine 12 fucking coupons. And like anon mentioned somewhere trying to argue with someone with a language barrier is like trying to scold a fucking fish.
>>
>>729129649
My fucking sides Jesus
>>
>>729111637
Well 40% does sound more impressive than $4. That's probably the point of giving a percentage instead of a fixed price discount.

Also, if hobby lobby doesn't give enough of a shit to keep people from using a one per day coupon multiple times, then you shouldn't either. However, you should always give a shit about technicalities when it comes to dealing with assholes.
>>
>>729112218
computer says no
>>
>>729131680
Why do you care? It's not your shit they are stealing. I'd help them roll the shit out to their car if I felt like I wouldn't get fired or yelled at for it.
>>
>>729110812
Cant get rich if all you do is bitch.
>>
>Tech support
>Bitchy regular who wantsa Mac calls about her stupid Windows machine not working
>Whats wrong?
>Stupid piece of shit wont work, and not the office phone eighter!
>Shit wont Even turn on!
>Well no shit, You do realize its a blackout right now and all the electrical is down in the area?
>Called me an asshole and hanged up
>>
> work at transport / courier company
> worst company ever
> two years in
> typically staff of 12
> over 35 employees have come and gone in that time
>>
>>729112789

I don't think hiring contracts prevent you from bitching about your job.
>>
>>729116544
i feel you bro
>>
>be DJ
>be at festival playing my set having a grand old time
>19 year old kid on PCP runs onstage and full on tackles me to the ground, puts me in a choke hold and starts biting my scalp until it's bleeding
>punch him repeatedly from the rather disadvantageous position of lying on our backs, his head directly behind mine
>he finally stops biting
>friends start beating his ass
>security comes and drags him off literally kicking and screaming
>pound some tequila and finish my set

other than that my job is pretty cool
>>
>>729121687

For his prayers, probably
>>
Work for a state, doing inspections and enforcement of radiation control regulations, for anything that produces radiation that's x-ray or higher on the electromagnetic spectrum.
>super highly regulated
>Some fuckhuge hazards and risks that the public isn't even aware of
>The companies using this shit are well aware of this, and do an outstanding fucking job
>We go in on surprise inspections, and it inevitably turns into an hours long bull session where they walk us through their compliance processes
>Usually make a few notes and give a few suggestions, but hospitals, clinics, and manufacturers do NOT fuck around with radiation
>Inspections accomplish basically nothing; even when we hide in the bushes and watch with binoculars, we never find shit except paperwork BS
>Fuck fines; if all that's wrong is paperwork, we'll walk them through how to unfuck it, just so long as they're being safe

The general fucking public, tho...
>My cell phone is killing me!
>My neighbors new Smart Meter that they let the power company install even though I said no is killing me!
>My son's school put in a new WiFi network, and it's killing him!
>I found these rocks, and I think they're radioactive, so I'm holding them in my hand, and they're killing me!
>The antique store has a bunch of glass bowls from the Great Depression, and they have uranium in them, and I only live two blocks away, and the radiation is killing me!
Jesus Christ, can we start teaching this shit in high school again? PLEASE?!
>>
>>729127253
what do you fucking think, they make the math themself, you're the cashier it's you fucking job to tell them the price you fuck mongoloid
>>
>>729123111

That sucks m8, hope you catch a break.

Til then have fun flipping people off in the guise of signing something.
>>
>>729129649
woa
>>
>>729110812
>Bodywork and paint mechanic
Theres always in everyday that one cunt that knows absolute fuck all has to hover around his car 24/7 while you work and every 2 seconds without fail mutter quietly to themselves "hmmm" "ohyeah" "aaaaah" and then finish with "how come your doing that"
Thats what i hate about my job but other than that i love it
>>
>>729135353
stop being such a victim jeez
>>
>>729135415
The Public Health people have it even worse
>Office full of MDs and PhDs who got tired of shit hours and decide to work the gov
>"8-4 and no bleeders? Sign me the fuck up!"
>Some chemical leaches into the groundwater somewhere
>Same shit that's in half the water in the fucking country
>No proof that it makes anyone sick
>No evidence that anyone has ever actually gotten sick from it
>Have to give a rat so much of it that the rat's almost choking on it before even a fucking eat gets sick
>Tell the public "hey, there's this small leak, we're 99.9% sure it's nothing, the company's gonna pay for bottled water, it's safe to shower and wash dishes in, it'll be cleaned up in a year"
>I HAVE CANCER!
>MY DOG HAS CANCER!
>MY GOLDFISH HAD STAGE 4 CANCER (BUT HE GOT BETTER!)
>THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BUY MY HOUSE SO I CAN MOVE!!!
>THE GOVERNMENT'S COVERING IT UP!!!
>No we're not, here's every single piece of email we've sent on this issue in months, including our correspondence with the company
>OH MY GOD, THEY'RE IN CAHOOTS WITH THE COMPANY! IT'S LIKE FLINT! IT'S JUST LIKE FLINT!!!
>Doctors all quit to go back to 80 hr workweeks and PCP fueled HIV patients, b/c it's less stressful.
>>
>>729116544
affordable healthcare act, and idea to help millions of american's afford health insurance.

Makes people poorer instead. Shit sucks, I love paying for something I'm probably never going to use, because if I don't I get fined on my tax return.
>>
>>729110812

I lucked out, I had a relative who could get me a nice well-paying job as an office assistant.

I have a friend who works at some ice-cream shop centered neatly between a college and niggertown. Before going in she was about as passive and meek as you can imagine, a huge Christfag who probably thought swearing would send her to hell and might say "crap" if she caught fire. About 2 weeks into her job she was swearing like a sailor from all the shit she had to go through with retarded customers.

I guess she figured she was in hell already.
>>
File: wooferwhat.png (32KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
wooferwhat.png
32KB, 128x128px
>>729120132
wut
>>
>>729116544
That old cunt probably starved outside her old home several days later.
>>
>>729136409
she also gets gang banged by niggers in the stockroom daily, probably
>>
>>729110812
The worst part about working at Domino's was telling people their totals and having them say "Oh that's too much nevermind" and seeing their whole family miss out on quality fresh made pizza. I couldn't even tell them about any special offer that would not only slash the price in half, but also entitle them to a free 2L of soda unless they asked. It bummed me out if I'm being honest.
>>
>Worked at Staples
>Store policy to walk and physically show customer item if they're looking for something
>Back2school sales going on, literally busiest time of year, and short-staffed.
>Customer comes to me asking where their cardstock was. Located literally 5 feet behind from where we were talking.
>I point item to customer while I was behind counter fixing PC's (I was a tech) and answering phones (was also customer service)
>Manager sees this and pulls me off to the side later on and tells me to walk customer to item next time and writes me up for failing to perform my duties.
>I give her the "you serious?" look and laughed.
>Manager added into report insubordination.
>Refused to sign report to acknowledge I fucked up.
>Went back to work to helping slow ass cashiers/answer phone/diagnose customer PC's.
>$8.25/hr
>>
>>729130500
I'm a machinist now, but I worked fast food through high school and into my 20s. Technically my job is more physically and mentally demanding today, yet I rarely go home feeling as exhausted and drained as I did back then. I don't feel degraded by it either. In fact I feel like I'm accomplishing something that's of value to the world, even if it isn't glamorous--neither is making subs for irate fat-asses who want a whole bottle of mayo on their meatball sub, and yet somehow are still bothering to count calories. Dealing with the public is about the worst shit I've ever done for a pay check. Give me back-breaking labor any day.
>>
>>729110812
Hobby lobby guy....Where do you live?
>>
>>729136818

Nah she actually broke up with her bf recently because after like 9 fucking months she still wouldn't put out.

She does work with some nigger who spends his time sexually harassing girls 15 years younger than him, constantly has women showing up asking where their child support money is, keeps a bale of weed in one of the freezers, and will never be fired because the manager has a major case of white guilt and thinks everyone who complains about him is just racist.

What sucks is she won't even buy any weed for me.
>>
>>729111637
>Soccer moms and land whales alike get soaking wet over these things

Kek
>>
Anyone get to work an be super depressed for like the first 3 hours then something flips and you actually do worK? I'm talking like Man I wish ol' Bob would finally shoot this place the fuck up depressed.
>>
>>729136409
>Be 18
>From small town in Northeast
>Nice little town, mostly white french Canadians and Irish, healthy immigrant community
>No open racist BS, everyone gets along well, no racist stuff in high school; all races and LGBT are welcome
>Join Navy after graduating with high honors, student government, etc
>6 years later, get out of Navy
>Hate niggers, spics, flips, gooks, hoes; have had to point a gun at niggers several times
>(niggers gonna nig, and I couldn't afford an apartment in the white parts of town where the officers live, so burglars were common)
>Fags are cool, since they actually do fucking work
Amazing how effectively the Navy, with it's myriad affirmative action, social justice, and diversity advancement programs, was able to take a quiet, well mannered, open minded kid from Maine, and turn him into an alcoholic racist asshole.
>>
>>729120105
I work less than a mile away from you
>>
>>729136959
Make time for the customer if it's policy you entitled little twat
>>
>>729137402
Sounds like you can't efficiency.
>>
>>729113243
I worked a movie theatre for almost 7 years, bro. Had customers complain about everything, from the price of the popcorn to the fact that their movie was aaallll the way at the end of the row <our theatre was 12 screens in an L shape> of course your two month old movie is in the smallest, furthest house, no one is buying tickets and we're still supposed to show it.
>>
>>729137218
you mean buy it with her $ or be a middle man for the nigger and u?
>>
>be me
>small town near big university
>work in a tech repair shop
>was always getting hot bitches with broken phones and laptops
>tons of nood pix and videos
>awesome.jpg
>another tech repair shop opens closer to big university
>hot bitches dry up like a slug in the hot sun
>now only old people come in for dumb shit
me: "whats you email password?
every old person: "I don't have one"
>noods gone, not even a single old lady nood
>now I rely on /b/ for spicy pics

I did read a letter from some old lady recently to her now ex lover about how she blew him all the time and he fucked her in the ass.
>>
Dollartreefag here customers are fucking retarded. I know your feels OP especially on coupons. Who ever invented coupons was straight from the depths of hell. We only take four per transaction. They won't tell you they have coupons until the last second. They hand over a wad of them . Then you tell them they can only use four and they want you to do separate transaction so they can use their wad of poor people cupons. Yhen we have to void everything out so they can save 5 fucking dollars and the line builds up so some mongaloid can save a few dollars. They tear the store up and fuck my bathrooms up. I've cleaned shit off a wall and period blood off a toilet seat. Working retail has really made me hate people. Fuck people
>>
It's shit like this why I keep treating retail and customer service like the fucking scum they are. They all pretend to be helpful because of store policy, but end up being entitled little racist cucks. Get a real job you lazy fucks.
>>
>>729137484

Middleman

I joke though, I wouldn't want her interacting with that kind of scum any more than necessary.

Plus she doesn't know fuck about drugs or anything and I'd probably end up with a bag of poison ivy.
>>
>>729137458
Sounds like you can't do your job
>>
>>729137721
so grow some balls and u ask the nigger for weed.
>>
>>729115128
Is it not usually rednecks and old people who shop at places like Hobby Lobby?
>>
>>729137687
You couldn't handle retail bitch . You'd give up on the first 1400 box truck you had to unload at 4 in the morning.
>>
>>729137603
>poor people coupons
>working at dollar tree
>not poor
OK buddy
>>
>>729137855
I don't have to. I've worked retail and it wasn't that fucking hard. You're all either too fucking stupid or lazy to handle anything.
>be me
>not 20
>no liberal arts degree
>not having to work retail
>feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>729137879
Why the fuck would someone need cupons for some shit that is a dollar? Fuck yeah I'm poor lel but I don't use a coupon for 50 cents off a tube of dollar fucking toothpaste
>>
>>729138028
Whatever you need to tell yourself
>>
>>729138028
cause .50 adds up, hell u can get a mcdouble for $1
>>
>>729138064
K
>>
>>729110812
>work oncall from home
>the other guy takes his paid vacation
>getting paid time and a half right now
>won't leave the house for a week.
>>
>>729110812
These hucksters shilled my mom out of $200 then laid her off when she hurt her shoulder on the job.
>>
>>729138104
Most of the time the assholes just steal the shit and hide the box on the isle .
>>
>>729138028
Hairline between pride and stupidity anon.
People who act rich will remain poor
>>
>>729133540
>wife works at a thrift store as assistant manager
>they sell stuff on the cheap
>guy walks in. looks like a methhead
>takes a carriage, walks around the store and fills it up to the top
>based on how much stuff costs in the store he probably has $20-$30 of stuff
>walks out the front door and down the highway (the store is on a highway)
>manager tells my wife to chase the methhead and retrieve the $20-$30 of stuff
>wife just looks at him and says "I don't think so"
>>
>>729136959
>Another Staples Story.
>Guy and gal looking for laptop for college-bound kid
>Want literally everything we can offer
>Cha-ching for me, this was going to be a nice sale for store.
>Walk customers down laptops and ask questions about needs and offer options.
>Sell to them Microsoft Office and best virus protection from Kaspersky.
>Sell them accessories such as travel mouse,bag,extended protection warranty
>Sell them set-up services for laptop to install Office/Kaspersky and security patches.
>After all the bullshit and two hours of selling options go to checkout. 3 grand n change for total
>Flawless fucking sale, everything by the numbers
>check IDs to run credit card,everything good.
>Card declined. Customers try another, declined. Try check, declined.
>Customers apologize and say they come back with cash.
>They don't.
>I get written up by management at closing stating that I lost sale due to taking too long and not closing the deal.
>Refuse to sign paper acknowledging I fucked up. I wrote my side of story on report and said stick it up managements ass.
>Second write up. Three strikes, you get fired.
>A week later, couple comes back and fellow took sale...
>Management won't pull report back.

>$8.25 an hour.......
>>
>>729115128
>>Spics: bring their entire extended family in to shop. Kids destroy the store. They don't buy anything. Jose and his 12 birthers all steal candy.

Before illegal immigration became a big topic, we had a massive problem of this in our neighbor and city. If you had a garage sale, they would swarm and stay in your fucking yard all day long. Somehow things went missing only when those vagina turds showed up. Their kids are failed abortions. At stores, well that's where the fun begins. I can't tell you how many of those human urinary tract infections would steal. Pisses me off to no end.
>>
File: IMG_2162.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2162.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>729110812
Speaking of terrible customer service, lets take a look at this beauty.

I buy grass seed from Lowes which has a sign in front of it saying 20% off but only on select seed. Sure, but it's directly in front of the seed I buy and there's nothing on the sign indicating what seed if any has 20% off. So, I take picture and check out. No 20% off. I show the photo of the sign and they seem confused/annoyed by my request to save $14 on a $70 bucket of seed. They call up the person from that department who comes, looks at my photo and then goes back to the sign. She comes back and states that it says "select seed." I said, sure I can understand that, do you know which seed is select? "No, but it's on the sign." Well no, it's not on the sign I have it here. "It's in very small print." Well, no it isn't because I can see everything with my photo and there is nothing indicating the brands except ask an associate for more information, so do you know which type is 20%? "No but it's on the sign, do you want to go see it!" No it isn't on the sign, I have the sign here......this went on for a bit until I gave up. I just resigned myself to a bologna sandwich instead of a trove of Taco Bell the $14 would've gotten me, but was blown away by the extreme pushback I received.
>>
>>729138794
Can confirm spics do this...
Old nigger women are the best. They are nice as someone can be but the younger one's are usually rude as fuck.
>>
>>729110812
Looks just like one of the stores here in SA TX
>>
>get a Christmas job at the outlet for a hunting/fishing/outdoors store (L.L. Bean)
>Store started selling clothes years ago
>Now apparently ALL the Outlets sell are fucking clothes (have like 2 knives and a rifle scope in a locked case)
>World's most ridiculous return policy (anything, any time, for any reason, however you came to possess it; return your grandfather's 30 year old boots, get a new pair; not even fucking joking)
>Work in state with no sales tax, on the border of a state with a sales tax
>Fucking late middle age cross border women with yuppie attitude problems
>No, we don't have any in stock
>Can you look in the back?
>I did for another customer 20 minutes ago, we truly are out
>I don't understand why you won't look in the back!
>Bitch, b/c I'm on a register, and the line goes halfway to the back of the store, and we are truly fucking OUT.
And then fucking duck hunting boots became a college women's fashion statement...
>"Why don't you have my size!!!"
>Because we're a fucking Outlet store, all we carry are overstocks and returns!
>"You can order it onl-"
>"ONLINE COSTS TOO MUCH, THAT'S WHY I'M HERE!!!"
>God help me, I actually looked up fashion blogs, just to see why these crazy bitches were apeshit over duck hunting boots.
>And then...
>"Wait, is that a scope for a GUN?!"
>"Yes"
>"Guns KILL!!! Why do you sell that?!"
>"To go with the hunting boots you're buying..."
>>
I used to work at this fancy restaurant on the water. You would get some douche customers, but it was always the staff that was crazy. The kitchen was full of wetbacks real wetbacks. And at any given moment it was like wrestle mania of them throwing each other down the trash shoot. There was a waitress who would drink leftover wine from tables in the used glasses,and eat from the dirty plates.
>>
>>729135975
I wouldn't let people on the floor if it was my shop. I've never done auto body work, but I know what people who aren't in my profession do when allowed to hang out. Here at my uncle's shop a few presses. We actually do a lot of press jobs for all the other machine shops in the area, because everyone else considers it too much of a liability to have their own. It never fails either. Some office dipshit will bring a job over and then want to watch.

One of the first things my uncle taught me about doing press jobs is to take fucking cover somewhere. It didn't take long for me to discover first hand why that is. One day I heard what sounded like a shotgun go off on the other side of the building. I went to check it out, and found out that my uncle had managed to make some bearings basically explode. That was years ago and I still occasionally find shrapnel embedded in the walls and shit over there. So anyway people want to watch, and they never fail to try and stick their goddamn faces right in that shit. Now these are office people usually, but they do work for, and therefore in machine shops usually as well. If not, then some other type of environment where shit can turn very bad and gruesome very quickly, if one doesn't use some fucking common sense. You'd think that they would at least be vaguely aware that when you put 100 tons of pressure on something, it's not the best idea to stick your nose mere inches from it.
>>
>>729110812
>>>729137402
>Sounds like you can't efficiency.

Sounds like you can't English.
I plenty efficiency. I took optimum route to help customer quickly.

>>729136959 (You)
Make time for the customer if it's policy you entitled little twat

Management does it too, mentioned in report.
I did make time for the customer given the time and resources I had on-hand. Work smart, not hard.
>>
>>729136409
>in hell already.

I can assure you, she was.
>>
>>729138971
You should have asked which was on sale so you could buy that one
>>
>>729137721
>I joke though, I wouldn't want her interacting with that kind of scum any more than necessary.

You should buy meth in Soddy fucking Daisy, TN sometime. You'll long for the days when you were just dealing with pothead niggers.
>>
>>729137482
>>729113243

Former movie theatre manager here.

Nothing will ever top the time some cunt in the women's bathroom decided it would be a good idea to their infant's used diaper, slam it dookie side down on the sink countertop, and wipe it all the way across from one side to the next.

Thank fucking christ I worked for a company that didn't allow the men to clean women's restrooms during normal operating hours.
>>
>>729138514
Lol
>>
>>729140018

Sometimes the things people do make me believe aliens walk among us.

The thought processes behind that kind of shit are so foreign to me it must be extraterrestrial.
>>
>>729138028
That's why you're going to always be poor too.
>>
>>729139169
I went to a LL Bean store a few days after they announced they may change that return policy. The return line was almost out the door.
>>
>>729116076
whats the Indian mans name?
>>
>>729140245
Sandnigger hualala
>>
>>729140170

It definitely opened my eyes to the fact that women are more disgusting than men when it comes to public restrooms.

I also remember a time when someone (again, in the women's room) took one of those paper toilet seat covers, tore the center flap off that would normally hang in the water, laid it on the floor, and shit right in the middle of it.

I'll admit, that one made me chuckle a little and even the girl I had to have clean it up got a laugh out of it. Still disgusting as fuck tho
>>
>>729115499
Nice Back to back dubs
>>
>>729140245
d.s street
>>
File: 1492099739881.jpg (83KB, 642x748px) Image search: [Google]
1492099739881.jpg
83KB, 642x748px
OP what state?
>>
>>729138556

Third strike
> Customer comes to me and asks where card stock was.
>Remind myself of the store policy of walking customer to product.
>"I'll be happy to show you ma'am!"
>Cheerfully run around my 30 ft computer work bench and checkout area and walk customer the 5 feet behind her to the cardstock.
>"There you are ma'am, is there anything else you'd be needing today?"
>"Yes, I would like to see a manager please"
>"OK!" I smile and get MOD. I go back to my bench and continue my PC diagnostics.
>See them talking but pay no attention, diagnostics were focus.
>Later in day, get pulled in office and was told the lady complained about me showing her the product.
>She said I was wasting her time and should have just pointed to where it was vs running around.
>Written up for working inefficient.
>Refused to sign report, wrote my side on it, told manager about store policy.
>"It don't matter, customer complained about it"
>Third strike, fired on spot.
>$8.25 an hour

>On high note, got IT security job shortly after.
>>
File: el oh el.gif (128KB, 160x128px) Image search: [Google]
el oh el.gif
128KB, 160x128px
>>729136884
>quality fresh made pizza
>Domino's
Except for one time, every pizza I got from my local Domino's has been garbage. Haven't gone back in years.
>>
>>729140235
Oh, Jesus Fucking Christ. That's too horrifying to imagine.
>It's all been worn before
>No receipts anywhere
>The cards used to pay for it have long since expired
>Identical replacement items no longer carried
>"What do you mean I can only get store credit!? This cost me (amount I know for a fact is a fucking lie b/c I have the list in front of me of every fucking price it's ever sold for, that way I know how much store credit to give her (because it IS a her. It's always a her))!"
>>
>>729133540
I love scaring middle aged women, the fear and humiliation in their eyes when I caught them pocketing glass beads fueled me. If it was a black lady they would always get loud and defensive, id just bask in their public humiliation. Maybe it's a fetish I have, who knows. Watching people squirm in uncomfortable situations just lights up something in my brain.
>>
File: 1481231546947.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481231546947.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>be me working at gas station right after high school
>save up muh monies for car
>gas station is owned by awesome dude
>buys a Bersa pistol and an AR-15 in the name of the company that owns the gas station
>registers it in company name
>mfw i'm armed pretty heavily at work
never robbed, never threatened, nothing ever really happened caused based Texas and based white neighborhood.
>>
>>729120224
he's talking about Cowboys fans, btw
>>
File: 1427434521379.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1427434521379.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>Be me making 90k
>Barely see 60k after taxes
>Ask myself why I even show up to work everyday when 1/3 of my paycheck is going to some nog that hasn't worked since the mid 90's
>>
>>729116064
Not same Anon, but I do that for all the major projects I work on. When prospective employers ask about them, I can legitimately tell them all about what I did. It's impressive and no employers seem to check beyond 1 or 2 references
>>
>>729141076

Sometimes life is a sitcom, man, sorry
>>
>Entire thread of people whining about how work under capitalism is terrible
>This site is somehow still mainly far right

#cuckedbycapitalism
>>
>>729142244
1/3 of your paycheck is going towards bombing Afghanistan m8
>>
>>729142262
Explaining the technical difficulties, work required, and criticisms of the technology used will pretty much Ace any technical side of an engineering interview.

It's good to jot down notes of stuff you've done as you're doing it. Notes from scrums can help a lot.
>>
>>729142463

Don't try to make me feel better
>>
>>729110812
My ability to read is fine. But those stupid sale signs are misleading because the details are in fine print.

Also my local store sucks. Its new an big inside. But never has anything I'm looking for. They can't even carry zapagap CA.
>>
File: 1475337333085.png (75KB, 918x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475337333085.png
75KB, 918x1024px
>target
>stocking
>everyone i work with is a nigger
>always niggering around
>always getting yelled at because our stock team is slow
>>
>>729142463
You're an idiot. 19% of all tax dollars goes to non discretionary defense spending. 60% of all tax dollars go to non-discretionary welfare and benefit spending.
>>
>work at a grocery store as my first full time job back in the day
>store is one of the crap cities north of Chicago
>someone please shoot my ass
>welfare scum constantly trying to buy steak with welfare money, WIC and other give away gubment dollars
>absolutely LOVELY people of a dark skinned persuasion decides constantly when they don't want or can't afford that expensive frozen pizza or other refrigerated or frozen item to drop it on a regular shelf many aisles away because fuck being responsible for things
>mexican'ts with their hellspawn stealing everything not nailed down
>undisciplined suburban white kids working for the store thing an 8 hour shift means working for 4, screwing around for 3 and gone-missing for 1
>Christmas time comes
>oh fuck.jpg
>Christmas music, about twenty tunes, blasted over the intercom from the day after Thanksgiving until about a week after Christmas.
>About to start a terrorist cell with hot chick five years older than me to hunt down those responsible for the music and end their lives
>welfare honkey bitches who pick up items from one shelf, and try to get sale price of items RIGHT NEXT TO THEM.
>When I physically bring the price tag from the shelf to show there was a mistake (meaning the fat bitch) she calls my manager
>begin facial twitching

ANOTHER JOB...
>working telecom service / partial switchboard operator
>nasty bitch calls up, wants info, hangs up before getting what she wants
>calls seconds later wanting SAME INFORMATION
>Me, being stupid, asks if she was the same person as last time as I am worried about equipment issues
>Bitch calls my manager to try to get me fired (manager was chill and knew this cunt from before)
>Have access to database to find out who bitch was.
>Nickname on healthcare database: Sunshine
>Later...
>hanging out with chill receptionist. Sunshine shows up.
>My body is ready
>Both me and receptionist are not the same skin pigment as monkey-woman
>let's just say it wasn't a pleasant experience. Hell.
>>
>>729142390
My job is great and I get paid a lot to do my work. My problem is getting taxed to the point that working a demanding job doesn't seem like the best effort to reward ratio.
>>
>>729141663
Well I can understand,and perhaps even respect and admire that completely. I just meant from a 'zomg they is stealing from my wonderful employers,' perspective. Back in highschool I had friends who worked at a Kmart that was on the bus route from the projects. They were always having to chase people down. This was the mid-90s. Today I think managers would think twice about hiring high school kids anyway (way too many adults, let alone ask them to chase down shoplifters who likely came from the projects. That sounds like a huge liability issue no matter how you look a it.
>>
>>729142244
Least it's not sweden. You'd be the one getting the 3rd plus you'd have to live in sweden.
>>
>>729120105
I'm also in okc
Wanna hang out?
>>
>>729142865
If I lived in Sweden I probably would've end my life and hoped that the Hindus were right about reincarnation.
>>
>>729142390
I work in the USA. Fucking taxes, man. Live in the Chicago-land area and prepare to be anally raped to pay for Shaniqua's 12 walking colon discharged. Live in Florida and Tennessee and things are better. I plan to move to one of those place ASAP. Fuck Illinois. Democrat piss hole.
>>
>>729114977

It's pretty common practice and it covers the company's ass in case shit goes south real quick.

Look at it this way - you're a minimum wage register jockey at Hobby Lobby. Are you really gonna take a chance on getting beaten, stabbed, shot, etc. over petty theft?

On top of that, the justice system in America is so fucked that if the person that was being detained claimed they were injured at any point during their apprehension, they have the right to sue the person and the company for which they work for damages.

If you had a corporation to run, and you had already accepted the fact that there's gonna be unavoidable theft, I'm pretty sure you'd come to the same conclusion eventually too.
>>
>>729142949
Unless you're pulling down 250k or more, chances are that state taxes aren't the thing hurting you the most. They definitely help, but are far from the leading cause.

Federal taxes is what blasts my paycheck every 2 weeks.
>>
>>729142949
Florida fag here. I'd say TN the living situation is not bullshit. To get any decent places of rent is 900 dollars a month. Everything is hospitality or foodie jobs.

Tho they did just pass a law here that welfare applicants have to be drug tested now.
>>
>>729137218
You don't want weed thats been frozen, thc crystals fracture then degrade.
>>
>>729110812
I feel ya man, I was an assistant manager at a sears parts and repair center and I could not even count how many arguments I got in with customers that thought the craftsman lifetime guarantee extended to their lawn mowers.

When they offered me a general manager position I countered by quitting and going back to college. Best decision of my life.
>>
>>729143102
>Tho they did just pass a law here that welfare applicants have to be drug tested now.

It's amazing how people freak out when they learn that welfare is a nicety from a wealthy middle class that has a big heart... And not a human right.

They can get fucked. They need to bring back the work requirement and a cap on welfare related to underage dependents. Popping out fuck trophies shouldn't bump your welfare pay outs.
>>
>>729115128
>Whites are, by far, the worst

I dunno about that. I went from working at a movie theatre in a predominately black neighborhood to one where it's most rich white people and the difference in their attitudes was astounding. I figured the richer people would be just as cunty as the poor niggers but it turned out not to be the case.

It was nice to not have some short fat nigger screaming at me and my box office cashiers because we wouldn't let her little niglets into an R-rated slasher flick. I'm not saying the rich white people didn't get upset too, but at least they were calmer and more rational to deal with.
>>
>>729143073
I'm not making that much, but hell you have my sympathies with the fed tax rapeage. For crying out loud in califaggia some people have top marginal tax rates OVER 50%! Who wants to work their asses off and be innovative and crap just to pay for wetbacks and layabouts? Not to mention the gubment employees. Ditch that.

>>729143102
>Tho they did just pass a law here that welfare applicants have to be drug tested now.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have made my morning, anon.
>>
>>729143259
Btw spics generally vote democrat. Florida in 20 years is going to be blue. Unless we close the boarders already.
>>
File: 1324764626650.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1324764626650.gif
1MB, 300x169px
Not my story, but I have a question for anyone who's ever waited tables before.

Do nignogs tip?
I have asked so many friends this question, and it is unanimous, even with the nignogs that have waited, that blacks don't tip.
>>
>>729111637
You work a shitty no skill job and then you are upset that it has a shitty customer base? I Didn't realize this was a ylyl thread.
>>
>>729143289
It's always the case. People with money and education have a certain decorum they need to act with to maintain employment and relevancy in their professional and social circles.

Even wealthy junkies are more put together than poor people that have never drank or smoked anything.
>>
>>729143259
This! Those reforms were put in place by a Democrat president with bipartisan support and was probably some of the last common sense legislation in the last 30 years. Then the the dems did an about face and grew the welfare rolls at record levels claiming it was unfair to ask them to work. Fucking ass hats!
>>
>>729126390
Abortion is fine unless in certain situations faggot.
>>
>>729112682
Unions are corrupt garbage
>>
>>729143423
I would say getting people meaningful employment is the quickest way to get them to vote Republican... But that ain't gonna happen.

The deportations need to happen at a non stop pace. We need to make it illegal for illegals to get driver's licenses or buy or rent property.
>>
>be nurse
>listen to bitches complain of pain all day
>MFW there isn't even anything wrong with them
>Give them colace and pretend its dilaudid
>>
>>729122008
This is how workplace shootings eventually happen
>>
>>729113468
Fuck Indians. They are known not only because of their terrible smell and culture; they're also known to be stingers. They always try to get discounts as much as possible.

Fucking poo-in-a-loo shitskins.
>>
>>729143423

Funny thing is I'm dating a Hispanic girl who'd probably have voted Trump if he'd been slightly less retarded and more environment-minded.

She went through the whole process of becoming a citizen and fucking abhors the idea of people just crossing over and taking what she spent all the effort getting. Also, she's proof that no white person can ever outmatch a minority in hating other minorities.
>>
Friendly reminder everyone -

All of your current job problems are of your own making. You have no one to blame for them but yourself. You failed to apply yourself better when you were younger and this is the result of your lack of initiative and willpower to improve yourself more than you already have. You copped out, you got lazy, there are thousands of excuses but the bottom line is, you have no one to blame but yourself for all of your problems, both in your occupation and in your life.
>>
File: 2425_640_38.jpg (21KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
2425_640_38.jpg
21KB, 400x386px
>Working part time as a gate agent for united.

HAHA LET ME SHOW YOU A FUNNY MAY MAY ABOUT THE COMPANY YOU PERSONALLY OWN , IT'S ABOUT EVENTS YOU, AND ONLY YOU, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR.

>mfw
>>
File: 12321312424.jpg (339KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
12321312424.jpg
339KB, 540x675px
>>729143483
Clinton did that because the Republican Senate and House leaned on him pretty fucking hard. But I agree. It was a good idea and should be reenacted.

It was dropped because of the 2008 recession though. Hard to get a job when no one's hiring.
But it also allowed people to qualify if they were in job training, trade school, or community college. It could've stuck around and we could be dealing with less idiots complaining about burger flipping jobs disappearing due to automation.
>>
>>729113035

I recently legitimately complained to Walmart and explicitly told them I didn't not want compensation, just assistance in locating an item in one of their stores because the stock on hand didn't match what was in the database.

$50 gift card is now in route to my house. Guess I'm gonna get some free shit instead of the TV stand I wanted
>>
>>729114036
Niggers gonna nig.
>>
File: tyranitar_calls_up_a_sandstorm.jpg (14KB, 246x216px) Image search: [Google]
tyranitar_calls_up_a_sandstorm.jpg
14KB, 246x216px
>2012
>overnight co-manager at Wal-Mart
>see a dude bolting out the door with a cart with 2 flat screens
>suspicion levels rising
>see a lady running after him with a cart full of iPads
>like loaded
>instincts kick in
>grab her by the wrist and stop her
>she's trying to wail on me but she has no clue how to punch
>3 more managers and some security guards follow too
>some stop and grab the lady and the others run after the dude
>turns out they're a couple
>hear gunshots in the parking lot
>dude stealing flat screens had a piece
>mfw I could've been shot over shit that we have insured
>>
File: unclezoned.png (411KB, 1280x668px) Image search: [Google]
unclezoned.png
411KB, 1280x668px
>>729110812
first job was in retail selling backyard pond supplies, plants and fish

old white people, generally pleasant enough but could get rude, asian people who knew more about the fish then we did. the occasional black people, who no one else wanted to help. i would always rush to help them because they were, without exception, the coolest, friendliest, most patient customers, and would always tip (this was not a job where that was normal)
>>
>>729110812
Sounds like your problem was mainly niggers, OP.
>>
>>729143862

Fuck, dude, I feel for ya.

No one ever stops to think that they're certainly not the first person to make that joke. Got similar working in retail when goofy ass commercials for certain products would come on TV. The dumbasses would re-enact the commerical or sing the jingle like it was the invention of comedy and get visibly perturbed when I didn't react.

Working with the public gives you a good idea how completely fucking retarded the majority of people are.
>>
>>729135353
>>pound some tequila and finish my set

You mean finished hitting the play button on your ipod?
>>
>>729112359
Wait. How do you live ?
>>
>>729143938
We're they niggers?
>>
>>729143793
Indians and Jews are practically identical.

If you want to fuck your head in, look at the average income of Indian immigrants. It makes their beneath poverty level bargaining look insane.
>>
>>729143910

*did not want compensation
>>
>>729110812
so tired of these retail employees bitching about customers. wow a customer treated you poorly or mildly annoyed you. you're paid to deal with it. your job is a fucking grind and you should expect it. not that you're not allowed to complain, but jesus you all act like your in the 9th circle of hell.
>>
>>729110812
Man when guys come to my porn shop asking about dildos that can reach their prostates. I look at them right in th eyes and ask them are from /pol or /b first thing they do is say the stupid fucking rules that no one gives a shit about. After that they fee cool and ask about discounts. Listen morons I'm not given discounts for horse or black cocks to i your ass.
>>
>>729143938

You never, ever run after them or try stop them. Getting shot dead over two TV's is a shit way to go. And your a manager...
>>
>>729114312
>Just today we got a memo about how we should no longer attempt to catch shoplifters
Niggers woulod be happy to learn about this.
>>
File: 1469811514886s.jpg (3KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1469811514886s.jpg
3KB, 108x125px
>>729143938
>>
>>729143938

That's why I never stopped anyone that I saw steal. I'm not dying for a corporation that sees me as expendable over small shit like that.
>>
>>729114714
>pocket knife
Bruh are you serious?
>>
I don't mind working as long as its boring, but some days corporate advertising and sales along with other minor things can really fuck up a day.

>I work as an part time assistant to a fast food joint
>a manager and two employees was quit the day before, so their schedule was put onto me when I was supposed to have the day off.
>Thursdays have 60 cent Tacos and Burritos
>Corporate implements massive coupon sales with 50% on the most popular items along with implementing a new Uber and Doordash delivery service.
>new employee had to be trained on that day, so I had to juggle between the drive through orders, training the new guy, online orders, and at the end having to clean the entire store once it became less busy.
>was swamped with customers with 15+ item orders etc. for 6 hours straight.
>rude as hell woman angry at me for not being able to take her order immediately. orders 15 tacos with only lettuce and "everything else on the side"
>"oh? so you want the cheese and tomatoes on the side then, okay no problem"
> No, I want everything on the side, only lettuce on the tacos!
> the fuck? customer yelling at me about putting everything on the side when she does not want the stuff that goes on the taco on the side, lasts 10 minutes.
>stays professional and she leaves with her order, but files a complaint against me.
>register count at the end of the day was short 30$
> drawer was registered in my name, new guy miscounting the cash, I had to pay the difference.
>only earn 7.25 per hour, so half of all my pay for the day was lost.
>>
>>729144098
He does it by having a dark complexion and collecting gibs.
>>
I work as travel staff for a larger company. We are working in a hotel in Monte Carlo. Hotel is charging us like 15 euros for bottles of Evian water when ever we want a drink. Ask hotel manager for a couple of pitchers of water. The count says "that can not be done" as condescending as possible because she hates Americans. I ask if we can get a couple of pitchers of ice. Cunt says "right away" . 15 min later we have ice cold water
>>
>>729115135
underrated post
>>
>>729144309
>Part time assistant at a fast food joint

The fuck are you assisting? Putting the tacos together? And how in the fuck is that part time?

I wouldn't even put on pants for a job like that.
>>
>>729143289
>some short fat nigger screaming at me and my box office cashiers because we wouldn't let her little niglets into an R-rated slasher flick.
Butt-nuggets already know how to kill a mudderfuggah 6 different ways by the time they're three anyways.
>>
>>729120224
BWW in the D.C. Area huh
>>
>>729110812
I work in a call centre basically going through utility bills with customers. One day i had the pleasure of speaking with an Indian guy who threatened to track me down and piss on my feet because he was in debt.
>>
>>729144522
Sounds hot. Did you let him?
>>
>>729144577
Nah, was too busy trying not to laugh at someone with a thick Indian accent saying that kind of shit.
>>
I work at a very small UPS air station. There are a whopping 6 UPS Employee at my office (And only half of them are ever there at one time). We don't process packages, we're just the elbow between the airplane and the trailers that feed the centers. We have a tiny, envelope only, drop box outside and that's the extent of our ability to handle customers first hand.

It is amazing how often we have retards bringing massive ground packages to the airport, or United States Postal mail, or even fucking FEDEX packages. And the worst thing is everyone that tries to get us to take their packages directly gets super indignant and aggressive when we tell them we can't accept other company's mail or their ground package can't get on the airplane 5 minutes before it's going to take off.

I honestly have no idea how people even find our office, it's on the wrong side of the airport in one part of a refitted warehouse.
>>
>>729142673
where at in North Chicago?

Use to work at a Target in Waukegan and basically got the same results
>>
>>729116918
Tell us something about autists who buys toys shit.
>>
File: 1489951836429.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1489951836429.png
260KB, 483x368px
>>729129649
>>
>>729139304
Um, no, because I had the exact policy on hand. There was no printed policy and no employee knew the policy, you apologetic cuck.
>>
>>729135415
I work for a public utility company:
>lady comes up to me to say the new pole-mounted transformer the replaced the old one is causing:
>birds to gather on the wires
>birds to shit everywhere
>gave her dog cancer
>gave her migraines
>may have given her cancer
MFW I don't work in the electric department, give her their number
>>
>>729144112
Duh.

>>729144205
Dude, it's Wal-Mart, Protip: we see people seeing shit all the time, we're not paid enough to give a shit.
Thankfully that jobs long over.

>>729144217
I was not racist before working that job, but working a job where you're constantly working with nignog employees or dealing with nignog customers, you lose that "RACE IS ONLY SKIN DEEP! WE'RE ALL THE SAME!" mentality real quick.

>>729144240
You think that's bad, apparently 10 years before i started working there the employees were supposed to lock arms and block the entrance whenever people stole shit.
That didn't last very long.
>>
>>729144577
yes!
dreamsdocometrue.gif
>>
>>729144849
Should've told her it also turns the frogs gay.
>>
>>729144772
>Target in Waukegan...
If it's the Target I am thinking about, you're less than a mile from me, bro.
>>
>>729121455
Dubs don't lie. /b/ has hope!
>>
>>729116918

Seconding >>729144778
>>
>>729144477

I am usually assigned to do Lobby, front, training, and cleaning, but with a short staff I have to help the drive through and line along with my assigned tasks.

I am supposed to be part time, but rarely on some busy days I have to stay longer to help out or to finish up tasks.
>>
>>729137402
Sounds like you waste time at work instead of being efficient at your job.
>>
>>729137319
2 jobs ago son, seriously go fine a new one
>>
>>729143102

It won't last a year, before they repeal it. It's not a new idea. It's been tried, and everytime fails due to the high costs of proving again and again that poor people are no more likely, and are perhaps even less likely, to do drugs than upper middle class dipshits with a disposable income. I know it's hard to accept or admit, but maybe, just maybe it's not all their fault that they are poor. If it is, then at least it's not due to rampant drug use. Not according to the statistics derived from this same wasteful program where it's been implemented elsewhere.
>>
>>729143289
>because we wouldn't let her little niglets into an R-rated slasher flick

Why not? MPAA ratings exist to help parents decide what is appropriate for their children, not to help the nanny state/company raise those children for them.
>>
>>729130817
The irony, right?

>>729131680
Wow, I've never had this happen. I rarely deal with Indians. Fuck those guys.

>>729133131
Normally I wouldn't, but for some reason they keep a very meticulous count of how many you use and WILL scold you/potentially write you up if they think you're using too many.

>>729133610
Which is why I work and bitch simultaneously.

>>729131680
I will never understand why anyone allows this. If you SEE someone stealing, you should call the cops. But nope. Not anymore.

>>729143289
Now this is interesting. Blacks usually don't get upset with me regardless of how much they spend, but I can't keep track over how many whites have yelled at me about how it isn't right that they can't save an additional $2 on a purchase of $399. Baffles me every time.

>>729143910
Because corporate is always run by monkeys in suits who legitimately DO NOT CARE about customers or employees.
>>
>>729143423
Cubans are why Florida has been, and is still Red.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.