[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you miss your exgf? Are you still waiting for her?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: 1489924520765.jpg (212KB, 1013x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1489924520765.jpg
212KB, 1013x1128px
How much do you miss your exgf?

Are you still waiting for her? Does she have a new bf? How can girls find anyone so quickly but us men can stay single after a breakup for years?
>>
>>729008121
I just left my gf less than a week ago and already found someone.
>>
As for me yes. A lot.
We have been together for 6 years and I cant help checking her whatsapp from time to time.
Every holiday season I see how she changes her profile picture with her new bf and it hurts like hell.

I tried looking for another girls with no luck. Yesterday I cut contact with the last one as I didnt feel confortable with her.

Life is too hard for men.
>>
>>729008121
Because women are whores at heart and degenerate males have no standards.
>>
>>729008121
Theres also the issue I became more and more demanding about girls. I need more than on my 20s so its harder to find a nice one.
>>
>>729008121
>How much do you miss your exgf?
Not at all.
>Are you still waiting for her?
No
>Does she have a new bf?
No idea, but I have a wife
How can girls find anyone so quickly but us men can stay single after a breakup for years?
Because you're a faggot.
>>
>>729008121
I'm a 23 handholdless virgin
fuck off normies
>>
I had a girlfirund when i was 18, we stay 2 years. we broke 1 was 20. now i am married with 2 childs. I love mi wife but i know i still love her. She was my first real love. She olso now have a child, we are in contact and i know there is someting between us. But we live our lives now.
>>
>>729008121
Not at all.

She broke up with me because, in her own words, she wanted to fuck around while she was still young.

She got pregnant by the guy immediately after me and is now a single mother of two.
>>
File: Coach.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Coach.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
You're all a bunch of fucking loosers who need help.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 720x1278px
>>729008121
You don't go shopping for shoes barefoot and you don't leave your job before you find another one.

So why would you break up with your girl before you find another one? Me and my gf just broke up. I already found someone else.

Pic related me
>>
>>729008286
>Life is too hard for men
Nah, you're just a faggot. Stop defining yourself by the relationships you have with women, grow some fucking balls and you'll find life is as awesome as you choose to make it.
>>
>>729008121
I miss her so much.
I didnt have the time of looking for another girl so I end up with someone I thought will be a nice partner but now Im in the middle of a shitty relationship still thinking of my ex and wishing I can be with her again.
>>
File: IMG_0901.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>729008691
Karma bitch

Also girls get relationships easier because they dont have to do much to get in 1. Also alot of guys are pretty beta so talking to girls in the right way to touch her buttons is harder
>>
File: 149208082543.jpg (944KB, 980x986px) Image search: [Google]
149208082543.jpg
944KB, 980x986px
>>729008121
I miss her tits.
>>
We were together for 3,5 years. She fell in love with another guy. We broke up 2 years ago, still miss her a fuckton.

The cruelest shit is the dreams. In the dreams, we never broke up, and are happy together. Then you wake up, and realise you're alone.

Talked to other women. Haven't yet found anyone that compares. It sucks.
>>
yeah we were together 4 years then she decided to dump me because i was depressed all the time guess she woke up and realized that i am a piece of shit says she still cares about me and loves me and wants me to get better i see trough the lies though i miss her so much
>>
>>729008121

I dont after 3 years i stopped missing her but i still stalk her on fb

In a weird way yes, i gave up on love I've got to the point where i believe that if it's not her I'd rather stay alone, I'll keep fucking hookers and eventually I'll marry an asian or est european girl

Does she have a new bf?
Yep she even got a kid with him

>How can girls find anyone so quickly but us men can stay single after a breakup for years?
Well they usually have alot of men around them trying to get what you lost, kinda remains me of capitalism
>>
>>729008920
sounds like me anon :( feels bad man
>>
>>729008121
>but us men can stay single after a breakup for years
Cause you're a fucking ugly virgin, stuck in his basement.

I don't miss them but my dick does miss my 2 last ex-gfs because one had super huge tits and a face to die for and the second one has the most awesome body and some medium sized, nice looking tits.

They were nice untill drama ensued and I didn't give a fuck because my dick only cared about their bodies, not about their personality.
>>
File: IMG_6569.jpg (64KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6569.jpg
64KB, 637x480px
Been in 3 serious relationships:

1st - First love, 3.5y together... miss fucking her because sex was awesome. No bj though
I always fap to the sex pics/video I have
Now she found a BF that is a bad copy of me

2nd - My perfect match probably. Too similar to me, wealthy, good taste, party girl... it lasted 2 months. She had the prettiest face of the 3.
She stayed single and flirted with me for a while, now she found a bf that is a bad copy of me

3rd - 2.5years and counting. The best body of the 3. She is a really nice girl with a few little flaws. Kinky in bed but hard to make orgasm. Yesterday I fucked her in the middle of a soccer field.

I still love teh three of them... I would never marry the first one (she was too short).... but the other two yes.
Pic related current gf
>>
Hey faggots, go on.
The world is full of chicks!!
I know it's hurts but it's time to fuck
>>
One of the worst things in a relationship is there are always vultures flying over your gf.
And you dont always have the strenght for fighting them. Imagine you have to work all day long and when you arrive home you go to sleep. Now repeat that over X time. There will always be a vulture saying to her
>He doesnt love you anymore
>I can be with you 24/7
>We can do anything you want, call me in the middle of the night, I wont care if you awake me

How can you compite against that when you think everything goes fine?
>>
>>729008920
I don't talk to my ex anymore and I try not to think about her too often, yet I still have so many dreams where we're back together, and I feel so content... Then I wake up
>>
It's because all girls are sluts who will eventually cheat on anyone that they're with. No exceptions
>>
I miss the pain of her cheating me and the arguments. I miss how turned on I was knowing another cock had pleasured her more than I ever could.
>>
Very little
Nope
>Does she have a new bf?
She used to. She's been single now for nearly a year. I'm sure every single one of my exes has fucked at least 2 guys after we broke up, but with her I can't even say, she's extremely prude when it comes to sex. She's not afraid to talk about it, but she's one of those who complains about "the other girls" being whores. She was kind of insufferable but I wish I had nudes of her, I never could.
>>
>>729008121
I know I shouldnt, but there are days where I cant help seeing her facebook and I always get depressed how she fixed her life and acts like nothing happened.
Six years, 30yo and I thought we were made for each other.

Many people said its better to forget and ignore her messages. But from time to time I'd love to write her and say how much I still think of her. Maybe doing that only fills her ego, but I wish she decided to dump that asshole and come back to me.
>>
>>729008985
Yeah. En then you see her posting pics of her and her douche new bf, shit. The other day I thought I saw her walking in front of me. I was like a fucking deer in headlights. I just froze completely.

Do you still talk with your ex? I stopped talking to her about 2 months ago when she asked me if everything was alright. Couldn't lie, couldn't tell her the truth either. So I started ignoring her.
>>
>>729008121
I just recently manage to break it off with the ex. I finally mustered up the courage and dumped her. No more mental illness, no more accusations, no more yelling.
Just two days ago she stopped flooding my kik with threats. I hear she's going out on a date later this week and I sincerely hope she can snare a new man.

That bitch is like "The Ring"-tape. Another man needs to fuck her in order to break the spell.
>>
Not at all. I got a new one. Fag.
>>
>>729009428
This is me

Her last message was someday in march saying
>"How are you? Everything fine?"
and I replied "yes, everything fine". Nothing more. So after that message I decided to not send her any others.

But I still see her whatsapp profile pictures and fb ones with that huge asshole she is dating.
>>
>>729009428
>>729009589
Also, do you think it was just a pity message? If you answered something different would it have change anything? Like "no, Im not alright, Im still thinking of you" ?
>>
>>729009649
It's just a pleasantry, they've moved on.
>>
>>729009649

Honestly, I truly considered 'fessing up right there. But I don't think it would've changed anything. I think it was a pity message. Also even if it would've changed something. I don't think I would take her back. However much I'd want to.

It's hard to trust someone that fickle.
>>
>>729008121
boi that pussy is huge
>>
File: 0061 - ebG9Wz6.jpg (530KB, 1593x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0061 - ebG9Wz6.jpg
530KB, 1593x1080px
>>729008121
had a friend that became a fwb while I was married. I introduced her to my wife and they became friends. took a day trip with them and my son to a prominent theme park with water attractions and had a great day floating around with two amazing women in my arms. also my kid...but still, two hot chicks hanging off me is pretty rad.

ended the day, went home and after my kid went to bed we stayed up and had our first threesome together. That was easily one of the most memorable days of my life. More so than my first time with multiple women simultaneously. It must have been the feels.

She was young and wrapped up in school and drifted away from me. told me she loved me but wasn't in love with me. I looked her up after losing contact with her and apparently she was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.

We used to lay in the back of my pick up truck and stargaze until the sun came up. We'd lay in bed and discuss what our favorite elements are on the periodic table. we definitely had a connection.

I've fucked maybe 15 different women, and of them I probably only loved 3. She's definitely among those three.

I think of her from time to time. I hope she's safe and didn't fall from her curriculum. I was so proud of her. I wanted to take care of her, but it wasn't my place. I could have taken control and manipulated her if I had wanted, but morality stood in the way. who knows, maybe its what she wanted as well.
>>
>>729009890
Yes me too, after the breakup I tend to think she was perfect, but when we were together we used to have arguments every week. So even while I'd love to be with her again I know it wouldnt work anymore.

Besides that, I asked if she want to meet for a drink someday around february. She didnt want to "I just cant, sorry". So I guess the best option is to stop thinking of her and move on too.
>>
>>729008121

underaged---------MODS !!!
>>
>>729008121
A lot
Yes. We are hopefully on the verge of getting back together after this short break from the beginning of March.
Does she have a new bf?
No
How can girls find anyone so quickly but us men can stay single after a breakup for years?
Men flock to women, women don't flock to men unless you are a celebrity or rich.
>>
>>729010109
I get that. Mine handled the events leading up to the breakup terribly. I don't think there was ill intent, but that was a whole lot of emotional trauma that could've been prevented.

Anyway I g2g. It was very nice talking to you anon. Let's hope, through some stroke of good fortune, we both find someone else.
Cheers!
>>
>>729008121
Hell no. I'm not missing her. Was dumb and butterface, i have no idea why i stayed with her.
What i do miss indeed from time to time are her blowjobs. She blew me at least once a week. My wife never blows me, but sex is way better...
>>
>>729008277
viktor?
>>
>>729008121
miss her perf tits big ass and how she can make me cum in 60 seconds even with a rubber
>>
>>729010452
>Does she have a new bf?
>No

Denial is key here. She had at least two good fucks already since March. Trust me.
>>
>>729008691

Well, at least she wasnt a hypocrite
>>
>>729008121
who is this
>>
>>729009426
your story sounds so much similar to mine only difference is im friends with my ex after 5 years. shit will always happen and yeah everyone gets that 1 time that will hurt so bad it's left like a mental scar. As much as you would want to get her back don't hope on it or expect it focus on you and your life you miss her just like i miss mine but i don't let the thought of her bring me down anymore instead i just smile about it and keep it moving because it's only exp you're gaining for any future moments :) best of luck to ya anon
>>
>>729008286
Bro you got this. This pain wont last forever. If i can provide any advice from personal experience, just chill out for a little bit. Take a break from social media, no internet dating. Just go to work/class and if you let it happen, itll happen.
>>
Ive missed her for so long now. I just hope shes happy now, i was a terrible person..
>>
>>729010950
Trust me she hasn't I was the first person she was with after her and her ex split back in like August/september, and her and I didn't hook up until this year.
>>
>>729008760

This is called "serial monogamy" and its just plain wrong.
>>
>>729011476
Thanks, I hope so.
The bad part is I work as a freelance at home, so theres almost no way for meeting new people, specially girls.
Friends are already engaged/married, so they dont go out as much as I wanted, and when they do, they go back home at 1am.

So at the end I feel Im in a loop with no exit, Im starting to think I should stop being a freelancer and aim for other jobs. But I feel Im growing old -33yo-

For now, I think the only way is to make a new Tinder profile with new pictures and bio and try it there, at least for meeting new girls.
>>
>>729009168
Thats not on you to fight the vultures. She would send them away if she cared.
>>
>>729011860
She used to, at least with random ones. But theres always this "friend" who ended up gaining her because I wasnt giving enough attention.
>Dont worry, lets meet for a coffee like we used to and talk in person.

And from one day to another, she disappeared, stopped answering my messages and started dating him.
>>
>>729011306
it seems to be Foxi D
>>
>>729011995
Heres what you do, find one of ger best friends that doesnt know you, act aloof but not too aloof, let her know that you are "cool" without being a jackass. Lure her in and fuck the shit out of her, best fuck ever. She will definately tell her bestfriend about it right?
????
Profit
>>
File: 1477978969460.png (590KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
1477978969460.png
590KB, 697x697px
>Do you miss your ex?
Eh, I miss the closeness.

>Does she have a new bf?
Yeah, she left me for someone who cheated on her before I met her because I have (and this is her words) "Too many problems because of your dad and you have bad habits." The fuck bitch? She didn't have to clean his brains off the fucking ground.

>How can they find someone so quickly?
Because every single woman is capable of throwing away feelings for whoever they left so they can have new ones with whoever they're with. Women's rights is the problem, and this whole women empowerment shit is destroying us.
>>
I was the one to break up with her, but it wasn't something I really wanted to do, just something I felt was necessary.

I still have feelings for her. No idea if she's found someone else. I've had the chance to get together with someone in the meantime, but I'm not ready for it.
>>
>>729008121
I only dated my ex because I was a virgin and shed only have sex with me if I was dating her. I don't miss her at all but but it was like 3 or 4 years ago at this point. I kinda miss this chick I hooked up with the weekend before last though which is gay because I don't even know her
>>
>>729008121
>how much do you miss your ex
Not at all. We broke up amicably when we both agreed the love aspect just wasn't their on either side. Fun chick to hang out with still and we've maintained this FWB deal.
>are you still waiting
Nah. I almost instantly met these 2 chicks and it just sort of clicked so now we might be moving to ohio where shit like this isn't frowned upon.
>does she have a new bf
Yeah. Relationships doesn't seem healthy though. As mentioned above i'm still in a FWB type relationship with my ex and the dude knows. He's got some level of depression and the pills fucked his libido whereas she's a borderline nympho so she managed to talk him into occasionally dropping her off at my place from time to time.
>how can girls find guys so quickly
Chicks do this deal where they mentally break up with you weeks prior to the actual breK up. They might even have someone lined up already. Anyway, when the actual break up happens they're already past the emotional hump and probably used your emotional support as a vaulting point so they're all good and ready for a new relationship from the get go. All of that ontop of all a chick has to do to get into a relationship is flirt half assedly and be pretty.
>>
>>729009113

>Been in 3 serious relationships
>2nd
>it lasted 2 months

Nigga wut?
>>
>>729008121
how is this thread not 404'd yet? xD
>>
File: IMG_5715.jpg (141KB, 750x1145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5715.jpg
141KB, 750x1145px
Miss her tits the most. Was she hot b? Did I fuck up?
>>
Had a girl for a year, 8/10, left her because she was schitzo and was a dumb feminist. Zero regrets. She with some nerd 2 years younger than her.
>>
>>729014104
She's hot, but there's more to a relationship than that.
>>
>>729008533
dude I was 21 and lost my virginity. and as with most things that normal people get excited about, it was no big deal
>>
>>729014157
Well, good job getting a girl 2 years older than you!
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.