[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acid Thread Post about stories and experiences with Acid

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 35

File: rqq-xF3K.jpg (354KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
rqq-xF3K.jpg
354KB, 1252x1252px
Acid Thread

Post about stories and experiences with Acid
>>
>>728964725
bump
>>
>>728964725
bumpy
>>
Outlines get fuzzy and start moving, little bubbles appear in your vision, everything's not the same but it isn't different. Your mind starts making deeper connections to the world around you. (seeing the surface reason to do something, how someone came to their reasoning, And why it isn't done differently at the same time.

7/10 wouldn't do it more than once a week.
>>
>>728964725
Lost my shit got stuck in multiple time loops. Didn't know what acting normal was. Felt good as fuck.

9/10 Would do it in a less public place next time.
>>
File: 1441874777733.gif (784KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1441874777733.gif
784KB, 500x281px
>>728964725

>Did acid one time
>It was pretty neat
>>
Took 1.1mg once. It felt almost the same as taking 800 but it lasted longer. I've messed around ranges from 200-1100 and found that I prefer 500-600 the most. Not too heavy, but not too light. Try meditating through a song you enjoy and don't open your eyes until the song is done. It feels like the song tells you a story but when you open your eyes, the story is lost
>>
>>728964725
I'm tripping on lucy right now, feels good man
>>
>>728966401
embed related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiSdTQ9DW9g
>>
anyone tried watching Alice in Wonderland while dropping acid?
>>
>>728966401
anutha one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I
>>
>>728964725
Dropped for the first time 2 weeks ago. Then I did this
>>
>>728966774
Superjail is much better. Unless of course you're adding other things into the mix like ketamine or psilocybin, perhaps Rick Simpson Oil.
>>
Would you 2 anons recommend LSD to someone who is entirely new to any psychedelic drug (Save for the typical 15 yo dmx)?
>>
>>728966774
Try watching malice in wonderland while tripping
>>
>>728966997
Highly recommended
>>
Acid is the best drug
>>
>>728966997
Not unless you had some particularly chill people making sure you don't fuck up. Or, on the off-chance that you are very, very, very good at holding your shit together.
>>
>>728967289
I've got access to shrooms and lsd, which one is less likely to turn into a bad trip
>>
>>728967396
I'm capable of telling myself it's just the drugs and I've got some handy green that'll knock me on my ass if anything
>>
>>728967414
Shrooms are more easily measured and anticipated, however, either are very easy to over-do.
>>
>be me 17 year old high school faggot
>Take 2 tabs at a friend's house with 4 other dudes
>Wait for it to kick in
>Friend puts on A Clockwork Orange
>One guy leaves to get weed
>Halfway through and I can't hear shit
>Turn it up a little bit
>After about thirty minutes guy comes back
>"WTF guys I can hear that shit outside"
>Check the volume and see it's turned up all the way up
>Everyone dies laughing
>Keeps going till everyone forgets why we even started
>>
>>728967396
Did acid at post prom almost lost my shit trying be "normal" but i kept it together
>>
>>728967517
lmao the handy green will make your acid trip 10x more intense and 10x more fun
>>
one time I was surfing the geometry and I just, well, I killed a man...
>>
>>728967414
I would do shrooms first just because the trips are a lot shorter so if anything goes south at least it will be over soon
>>
>>728967517
You say that now... Look, just don't try more than 1 tab or 1 gram of caps for your first time. Highly recommended to dip your toe in the water than jumping in headfirst with 3 tabs or an 8th to the face, so to speak.
>>
>>728967596
truth, just make sure you prepare it beforehand, it is difficult as all hell to focus on and grind/pack/roll after that shit hits you. green will help set it off in a BIG way though.
>>
My cousin came over with a sheet of acid. So I ate 8 hits right off. My sister had 1 and her friend had 1 and my cousin ate 6. We tripped all night in the crawlspace under my house. In the morning his dad (my uncle) was taking us all to the lake. So I ate 4 more hits and we went skiing. We played on an island all day and it started getting dark. I ate 4 more and we watched fireworks. Then my uncle got lost so I got us to the docks. Got everything loaded up and ate 2 more.

Can't remember any more. I get a "reel ends" sign in my brain. But it was fun.
>>
>>728967517
Lol thinking green will calm a trip down. Go do your research kid
>>
>>728967908
It's a pretty sedative strain, and I never said it would calm the trip down I said it would calm me down lol
Can't hurt myself if I'm stuck in bed
>>
Did 25i before I have done acid and I fairly enjoyed both. Definitely didn't smoke weed until I was more comfortable with my trip. & when I did smoke it made it even better. 5 people doing acid together is a good time. Would definitely do again. Everything was breathing in a sense and it was fun. Stayed up watching adult swim off the air.
>>
File: 1284514451664.gif (464KB, 446x700px) Image search: [Google]
1284514451664.gif
464KB, 446x700px
>>728967414
If you can get real LSD it's probably a better starting point that shrooms. But everyone's body chemistry is different and your mileage may vary.

>>728967517
>>728967596
I advise caution with the wacky tobaccy if its your first trip. I had smoked weed every day for a decade before I ever tried acid so I was feeling cocky, but smoking on the come up made be a bit paranoid. Maybe try a strain with low THC and high CBD if you're trying to mellow out. But that might be difficult to find in prohibition states.
>>
>>728967908
this. shit has the potential to make things significantly more intense. i've used beer to bring things down a bit but stay away from hard liquor.
>>
>>728964725
Be emotionally stable. if you are secretly gay. Then everybody will see it really clearly when you're on acid.
>>
>>728968300
>never said it would calm the trip down I said it would calm me down lol
What the hell does that even mean? I don't think you understand enough to be talking like this. In fact, I'm sure of it. Take the advice anon.
>sedative strain.
>>
File: 1468722065973.jpg (144KB, 800x776px) Image search: [Google]
1468722065973.jpg
144KB, 800x776px
>>728964725
>>
File: IMG_0790.jpg (72KB, 504x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
72KB, 504x661px
>>728968649
Lmfao
>>
>>728968455
>off the air

God tier show for psychedelics.
>>
Anyone ever had out of body experiences or have had experience with ego death?
>>
Do any of you guys get the anxiety that goes along with taking Acid? My problem with Acid through my first few trips is that I get really introspective and have a hard time enjoying myself at times because it starts making me anxious. Also get this like weird feeling in my chest that bothers me. Any advice for dealing with these things?
>>
File: niggawat.jpg (9KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
niggawat.jpg
9KB, 275x184px
im shit at green text btw

>me and 4 friends
>get together for a long awaited trip sesh
>each take 2 hits
>everythings going good
>listening to music, watching dank movies ect
>peak ends
>on the comedown yall
>one friend gets up and goes upstairs
>didnt think anything of it
>time goes by
>where tf is A?
>search whole house
>hes nowhere
>garage door wide open
>acid heads start freaking out
>its -45 out and this nigga didnt put on his jacket
>bundle up and start search party
>one friend finds this dumbass 3 block away at a convenience store stading outside with frost all over his face
> get him back to the house
>wtf dude
>he just looks at us and says
>but guys i won the grand
>wat
>the grand
>the grand what
>the grand lottery
>mfw
>>
Love acid. About to do a fat line of k and watch Off The Air until i get lost outside of my head.
>>
>>728968300
If you're a stoner weed's great to calm down the trip, these other fags are right though. I've had friends freak the fuck out and gotten their trips more intense due to weed, it all depends on how good you can handle your weedhigh I guess.
>>
>>728968693
>Pretty blatantly stated I hadn't tried either
Physically I would be calm even if mentally I was all over the place
>Sedative strain
Referring to the marijuana cigarette homie :^)
>>
File: NOT LSD.jpg (46KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
NOT LSD.jpg
46KB, 540x960px
I think it's a misconception that you visualize shit that isn't there
Well when i tried it for the first time i just kept thinking
I had thoughts upon thoughts upon thoughts
At times i heard 2 thoughts at once
I panicked hard
But that was around the end of the peak and comedown
Most of the time i was retarded and enjoying myself
I remember extending my arm in front of me trying to catch my hand. I was chasing after my fucking hand. Shit was cool tho, music totally sounds better, masturbating and showers are a must.
Pic related, Windowpane i had
>>
>>728968819
My body felt weird at first then I felt a little anxious after an hour and I felt like my body was vibrating but after like an hour of that it went away and I had a good 8+ hour trip
>>
>>728967414
It's all up to you man, with any psychedelic
>>
File: struzan-the-thing.jpg (176KB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
struzan-the-thing.jpg
176KB, 684x1000px
>>728964725
I love to watch horror movies late at night, and then watch the shadows go by in the corners of my eyes.
>>
>>728968803
always a classic
>>
>>728969013
Yes, obviously I understand what sedative strain is in reference to, and you clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about. I have a great idea! Just do your shit and gtfo. Have fun. peace.
>>
>>728969291
Why so aggressive anon? I asked a simple question, there was no reason to be such a faggot about it
>>
>>728968803
>Took Acid
>Fell Asleep
seems legit
>>
0 drug experience before acid, and still today.

Got 300ug when I was 16, and it was insane. Watch videos until I felt it kick in, and time slowed down. Listened to some music for 5 hours while staring at the textured ceiling.

next thing I knew I was coming down and I made a taco because I wanted to "embrace my mexican side"

now 300ug doesn't fuck me up *that* hard but holy shit i was on another planet
>>
Doing 115ug tomorrow for the first time in a long while. I'll be in public so I don't wanna do any more than that. Should make a boring event a little more interesting.
>>
>>728969400
Ikr
I took sleeping pills and not even that could put me asleep
I stayed up for like a whole day tho so i guess it wasnt that bad
>>
>>728969291
You're making declarations left and right as though you have the slightest clue and it's frustrating that you don't have a better grasp of sentence structure and syntax because you think I don't understand what you're trying to say. /b/rother, you're on here looking for advice but you're not taking it. Really, just play the game, roll the dice, have fun. Not my problem anymore, was just trying to help out but it seems like you already know how you're gonna react. Almost makes me wonder why you'd post here to begin with.
>>
>>728964725
Where do you guys get this without getting mugged
>>
>>728969748
You gotta have the right friends lol. I looked for acid for months and then one of my friends said they could get 25i so I said fuck it and that same day I was gonna get the 25i my friend hit me up saying his guy got some LSD so I was down for it
>>
>>728969055
I thought that too, and it still definitely is a huge misconception surrounding most psychedelics but when in unfamiliar settings this can definitely happen. I tend to go for walks around my block on the come down of acid, but once on a 600 ug trip i tried and came up to a stop sign and physically couldnt get past, like when i tried it would move directly in front of me, so i turned around and went home. Long story short I checked after the trip and there was never any stop sign in my street. Weird as
>>
Help a newfag understand what happened. I smoked some really dank weed and after that it felt like my view zoomed out and after that I have no memory anymore. What did I smoke?
>>
File: calftardFbal.jpg (178KB, 306x522px) Image search: [Google]
calftardFbal.jpg
178KB, 306x522px
>>
>>728970199
nigga you got high
memory loss is weird tho
probably just got too high to quick and ate a bunch and fell asleep early
next time spread out your hits so you can get an idea of the different stages of being stoned and choose one you like
>>
>>728970529
Weird. Probably because I didn't smoke for a while. I usually get extremely chill and feel like floating that's why the "zoom out" felt weird.
>>
Went to DC national mall with bro and friends. fun hearing different languages coming from everyone. laying under the cherry blossom trees. laying down looking up at a normal tree later, watching a duck. saw a purple aura around abraham lincoln statue. sounds traveling. my friends first time had a lot of energy, was doing cart wheels for random ppl anda lot of random laughing. its awesome!!!!!
>>
>>728969748
Dark net.
>>
>>728969748
hippies
>>
>>728970638
Idk for sure obviously but its just what it sounds like to me. Ive only ever smoked laced bud once before and that was with speed so it was extremely unpleasant, but I doubt that either a friend would give you laced bud or a dealer or grower would waste his time and money lacing it if he wasnt going to make that a selling point and make it known
>>
File: Bjxqw.jpg (86KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
Bjxqw.jpg
86KB, 500x669px
I think I have finally found a decent acid hook up and i will try it on 4/20 next week. Im a little nervous, I have done shrooms more times than i can remember, around 30 times. So im no stranger to tripping balls but LSD is uncharted water for me. Anything to expect or make sure of when taking acid? pic unrelated
>>
>Visited New York.
>Got some acid from a dude in the Bronx.
>Took it before the train ride to Manhattan.
>Watched Skull island in 3d imax
>Walked around time square
>dropped coins on a drain in central park
>(sounds were awesome
>either a weird peasant nausea or a full body orgasm
>from goddamn sounds)
>got a cab back to our place
>packed while tripping
>went through airport security tripping
>flew into the muthafuckin sky tripping
>lights blurred together and I fell asleep

10/10
>>
>>728970638
I've had the opposite. When I was a weed noob I smoked some shit that made my vision zoom in. My friend was hooking up some vidya and the snow on the TV kept growing larger until it filled my field of vision. Sounds like you were just high af from having a low tolerance and potent weed. THC is a very mild psychedelic, but it still is one. Don't let people tell you otherwise.
>>
>>728969748
Stoners should be able to help you out, or at least know someone who can. Do you smoke? If so ask a dealer you trust if he knows anyone who could hook you up. Or ask your stoner friends to do the same thing. If you dont have stoner friends and dont smoke, try to think of stoners you are acquainted with and tell them you want to try bud and ask if you could smoke with them some time. Most stoners love getting people high, especially people who are new to it, so it shouldnt be hard. After that ask if they know anyone who could help you out
>>
>>728968815
Adult swim was made for people tripping balls
>>
>>728967517
Kek I told myself the same thing before trying DMT the first time, let me know how it works out for you ^^
>>
Someone sell me some acid
>>
>>728964725
I once took 20 doses. Then had sex. That shit got weird really fast.
>>
>>728971122
remember to drink a little water, you can lose a few hours and forget to stay hydrated.

That's all, have fun.
>>
>>728971407
This. You cannot be prepared for how a psychedelic is going to knock your ass out of the only reality youve ever known
>>
>>728971407
I'm not as cocky as it's coming off, I understand I'll probably flip shit and piece together some elaborate conspiracy against myself or something
>>
File: 9328475.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
9328475.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>728964725

>Dealer said he dosed the tabs real good
>Took two thinking it would be an easy trip
>Go to art exhibit
>Holy shit the come up is strong af
>Find dark room filled with lasers, flashing lights and deep humming music
>Oh hell yes
>In the room for about 3 hours
>Forget where I am, forget what I'm doing.
>Suddenly I'm outside
>Huge alien space ship overhead with spotlights all over it
>Alien space ship passes over me
>Please take me OMG
>Spaceship flies away
>I shout "NO COME BACK!"
>Suddenly come to
>I'm in the art exhibit/Laser room
>I scared the shit out of everybody
>All eyes on me
>Run out of exhibit
>Friend heard about a commotion in the exhibit and knew it was me
>Found me outside
>Leaving as cops pull in
>Literally terrified
>Make it home, sobered up and haven't done it since.
>>
File: 1234657454235.jpg (41KB, 560x383px) Image search: [Google]
1234657454235.jpg
41KB, 560x383px
>>728970785
This. Go to a Phish concert or other hippie type music festival. Drugs will come to you.

That or get a temporary job at a pizza place. Chances are good that everyone there is on some kind of drugs.
>>
>>728971122
How much are you dropping?
How much shrooms have you done before in a single trip?
>>
>>728971626
Definitely not meant for public places. So does your dealer synthesize the LSD himself? Or dose bought sheets with bought liquid LSD?
>>
>drop tabs after work
>wait for come up
>headphones/loudmusic ready
>ohshit i can feel it
>apply headphones lay back on air mattress
>air mattress plug was slightly loose
>begins to deflate slowly as music picks up
>too scared to move, too gone to care
>deflated all the way to the ground
>felt like an hour long nonstop rollercoaster
>daftpunk (get lucky)

10/10 would ride air mattress coaster again anyday
>>
>>728971697
Im not sure how much is on the tabs but im only taking 1, so probably around 100ug. And I usually do around 2gs of shrooms but I'm not a very big person and they are strong. But I have done a full 8th and i found it extremely uncomfortable and i had a bad trip.
>>
>>728971134
This is how I want to visit NYC
>>
File: foto_no_exif (1).jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (1).jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>728969748
darknet
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>728969748
>>728972503
>>
Went to a smaller festival with a friend and was drinking all day. Friend said he had done acid before and I was like fuck yes lets do this. Search for hours and finally find a sketchy black hippy dude. He gives us some sketchy looking Lucy. I'm like fuck it. Pay 40 for 4 hits. We each take two. An hour goes by and I'm like wtf nothing's happening. Find dude and get our money back. He was skinny and small as fuck and I wasn't gonna have a problem kicking a nigs teeth out. Find some other cool hippy dudes. Gotta follow them to their tent to get it. It's dark as fuck outside now and this chick had this staff she was walking around with that had lights on it so I was sticking by her. Then out of nowhere I start rolling. Didn't realize we were headed to get more acid cus I was fucked up. Get there and this cid looks legit. Fuck it lol and take them bitches. All I remember is thinking all the dudes with glow sticks and shit are gay as fuck. Avoided everyone at night. Lost were our tent was at. Ended up crawling through the woods at one point. Almost got robbed. Ended up walking like 15 miles that night. Found out we walked passed our camp site like 30 times. There's a beach at this place and I ended up letting people bury me in the sand. Thought I was stuck for like 2 hours so my friend kept bringing me drinks and feeding me while I was buried. Turns out I was barely covered and just died laughing for an hour. Face hurt so fucking bad from it. Found a concession that sold this pizza run by some hippy chick. Seen her nipples were hard. Started telling my friend and I guess I was yelling it to him. Totally heard and fucking showed us her tits. Over charged us for our pizza because of it but I was totally fine with it lol. Started raining. Lost track of the fucking tent again so I sat on the beach in the rain for the rest of the trip...GREAT fucking night. Total trip time...roughly 19 hours lol
>>
>>728970167
That's some pretty funny ass shit lmao
I wanted to try LSD and go somewhere open. Like a forest or just a giant field, maybe even a lake. But i live in the city so it's kind of a nuisance to find the LSD and then take it miles away
Plus most of my friends are straight edge and they wouldn't come with me ;^(
>>
>>728971979

He gets it from the guy who makes it then drops it onto sheets or candy
>>
>>728972187
is right, >>728971697
Don't do a full 8th by yourself, it's way to intense.
>>
File: foto_no_exif (2).jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (2).jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>728969748
>>728972545
that one was from a while ago, I just got a new sheet of WoW in a few weeks ago
>>
>>728972187
I wouldnt go over one tab then. If youre accustomed to shrooms at around 2-3 grams dried, then thats probably around the same dosage range. But as previous anons said stay hydrated, thats basically the only physiological risk, and have fun. Dont be afraid to go and have a break in a bathroom or somewhere private if you need to, a lot of people can be overwhelming. Its a pretty low dose, but standard if youre simply not into strong psychedelics, so i see no reason you shouldnt have a generally good day, good luck
>>
>>728972768
I'll come with you anon :^)
>>
File: foto_no_exif (3).jpg (608KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (3).jpg
608KB, 1080x1920px
>>728972999
>>
File: foto_no_exif (4).jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (4).jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>728973166
>>
>>728973166
And this is all from the 'darknet' ya?
Any specific market?
>>
>>728972768
Just try it at home for first trip imo just for safety. Get some of your favorite food ready for the come down, some comfy vidya and some comfy music that you must have listened to a 1000 times already. At a low dose of 100-200ug that makes for a good 6-8 hour high and another 4 or so hours of just feeling generally good and warm and fuzzy after that. A good day imo
>>
>>728973278
The gels I got last year from Not_Ron_Paul on a market that I forgot the name of but doesn't exist anymore. The WoW sheet is Rainbow-Weaver's Diamond Fluff from TMG
>>
File: 4c3.png (518KB, 600x890px) Image search: [Google]
4c3.png
518KB, 600x890px
>dropped my first tab with new druggie friends
>comeup was intense, nothing like weed
>we walk to get a bag of weed
>no idea where the fuck we are
>"we've only just left anon"
>feels like years have passed since we left our hangout
>dirt path leading to dealers house
>"wait here lad"
>waiting.exe
>several seconds pass
>colors and sounds are so intense that i lose track of time
>snap back to reality
>friend is suddenly there with weed
>"les go"
>we instantly teleport and are smoking a joint
>peak hits
>my friend turns into a mix between a human and a kaleidoscopic mass of ooze that seems to constantly change shape
>he's tripping too
>begin to laugh uncontrollably at music streaming out of speakers
>lick the music, i can taste it
>music begins painting the walls purple and orange
>i completely lose all concept of where we are, how we got there, and what i was planning to do after we left
>friend is quiet
>i have like a million questions that i answer instantly and they are followed by another million questions
>head literally feels like a supercomputer
>i look at my phone
>18:03
>i don't know what the fuck 18:03 but it sounds bad
>proceed to snap phone in half and nearly cry at the beauty of the cracks on the screen
>we leave our smoking spot and walk to river that is about a mile away
>the footpath is moving up and down and side to side and i'm trying to walk on shit that isn't there
>cars passing all have faces like in thomas
>my friend and i suddenly realise we are very thirsty and enter a store
>proceed to get lost in a small convenience store and had to ask the guy at the counter where the exit is
>we forgot all about the water
>we make it to the river as the sun sets
>everything is covered in this tiny spirals that basically make up my vision
>i can smell colour
>river looks amazing as we reach the river bank
>sit down and friend begins tripping balls and says he sees ants having a roman battle
>>
>>728973201
You must have some nice fucking hookups man. I have a friend who bought a sheet of LSD on darknet before and got 25i, but thats just using noob as fuck tor browser and public sites so no surprise he got ripped off. If you dont want to share your connection (which is probably smart tbh), how did you stumble across it? Word of mouth or your own browsing of the darknet?
>>
>>728966774
yes on three tabs. was amazing.
>>
>>728973645
10/10 description of good acid and good times
>>
>>728964725
So i once tripped off of LSA Seeds you can get these seeds at nearly anystore there called Morning Glory Heavenly Blue now i was permafried because i pretty much ODd i was fucked up and felt crumby for 2 days straight with that being said dont do what i did watch the amount you take what i did was i bought 3000 seeds of morning glory blue off the internet i was with 4 friends i had made exceptional doses for everyone i grinded 1000 seeds in a blender and evenly distributed them to my friends in bottle water poured into plastic cups the taste was strong everyone took one sip and wouldnt drink the rest so with me being the person who bought all the seeds i didnt wanna waste any so this is where i fucked up i took everyones dosage and it was around 12:45pm i took the seeds at around 10:30pm-11:00pm but it wasnt working so i thought it was bunk i fall asleep and wake up at roughly around 1:30 i had completely disconnected with reality i was seeing my bedroom walls melting as everyone else was sleeping i looked at my palm and ever line in my hand had detailed facial features of dead family members i look in the mirror my face heavily distorted my eyes were pushing my skin aside to see light there was no white in my eyes 98% were straight pupil i panicked so i start to calm down and take hits from my vape and the smoke takes the shape of a cartoon charecter dancing infront of me i try to awake my friends but they were passed out and wouldnt wake up i look at the blankets around them and the blankets take life form like they would fly up in the air as if they were breathing i laydown my stomach is churning i take a quick nap and 10mins later i awake and the LSA kicks in way harder i start seeing full objects flying and teleporting into and out of my bedroom walls then out of nowhere i fell asleep beyond that i dont remember anything more but the next morning i wake up feeling drunk and sicker than a dog for two days i could barely for sentences it sucked
>>
File: 3tAWm.gif (537KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
3tAWm.gif
537KB, 256x192px
>>728973115
Thanks m8!
>>
File: 6 camels.jpg (305KB, 1266x1140px) Image search: [Google]
6 camels.jpg
305KB, 1266x1140px
>>728973645
cont
>i see no ants, but i see a neon green slug climbing a blade of grass to Sad But True by Metallica
>laugh like a maniac
>we go to another part of a river
>music speaker begins playing this as we approach the most beautiful sight I've ever seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
>music is in rhythm with the ripples of the river
>begin sobbing and hugging my friend who is also sobbing at the sight of this beauty
>we sit there until dawn of the night morning just smoking weed
>begin coming down
>have revelations about reality, myself etc
>was quite spiritual
>friend is just talking about doing this again says he loved it

I tripped on acid 13 times after that and haven't be able to get it again for a year, fucking kill me, I want lucy back in my life.
>>
I live in Costa Rica and my friends mostly don't do drugs besides smoking weed, a couple of them started eating pot brownies thanks to me but they won't try anything else besides that so I don't really know people who can sell me LSD.

A couple of years ago I met a guy who sold me some 25i or some shit like that and it was pretty lit. At first I puked because I was eating tuna and made me feel sick, funny thing my puke was in weird litmus colors. After that the usual... Everything was breathing around me and lot of weird colors.

I listened to Voyage 34 from Porcupine Tree (an album bases on LSD trips) and I felt the music coming in waves. Also if I was in my room I could only hear the vocals but if I moved to another room I could only hear the guitars or keyboards.

I bought that shit to the guy one more time but then the fucker sold me fucking squares with nothing and dissapered. Later I found out the faggot was in jail.
>>
Had it 3 times. No hallucinations but things were moving a little. The weird part is every time I have some, I end up with a new personality trait. The first time I became really neat, the second I developed a weird Accent thats a mix of Aussie, American and English and the 3rd time I became a lot more relaxed around people. Helped a bit with anxiety too
>>
>>728973816
I just try to put a lot of time into researching different vendors before settling on one. I bought the gels around May 2016 from Not_Ron_Paul who had fantastic reviews not only on the market, but also on Reddit (/r/darknetmarkets is a great resource). That was back before I discovered TMG.

TMG is like a forum but also a market mixed in. It's a bit different from other markets in that you do direct deals through PM instead of having an Ebay/Amazon type storefront where there's an actual system the orders go through. If you find a reputable vendor you can trust, it saves some money because the market doesn't take a cut; you deposit your money directly into the vendor's bitcoin wallet.

So just recently I used TMG to get the WoW sheet. It's Rainbow-Weaver's Diamond Fluff, which had great reviews on there, and I haven't fully tried it yet, but it tested fine and I've microdosed which was great. Probably going for a full tab this weekend so pretty hyped for that.

Also, use TAILS when you order. Better than just Tor.
>>
>>728964725
It makes you love Music because is like Maths and Language combined, which is the real 'magic'. It makes you see how words and patterns represent real things and not just ideas, that's basically it. Morally Deprived people find this experience 'overwhelming', which is too common sadly.
>>
>>728974462
Mine definitely helped with anxiety. I wonder if it was a case of after experiencing such intense feelings I was less anxious to, say, perform a powerpoint presentation to a while lecture hall. 10/10 long term treatment for anxiety
>>
This one time I ate a candy sticker I found on the floor when I was walking home from elementary school and I started to feel like my rockets were jumping out of my brain, likelwise the internal frustration of being a mind within a body was quite uncomplaining yet I didn't torture myself about wanting to find another, anyways the rockets jumped to the moon and back and it was pretty, I was non·confrontational with the whole event because I had already decided what my mind would do in this situation. I ate pineapple on a space ship. Within myself I felt quite bound to it all, yet the internal struggles of myself grounded me.
>>
>>728974607
Huge misconception is people believing that there is music superior to other music objectively in terms of tripping to. It is completely subjective, and pink floyd is just as good as metallica depending on the individual
>>
>>728974573
Thankyou /b/ro, fantastic advice here
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475712362178.jpg (96KB, 720x904px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475712362178.jpg
96KB, 720x904px
>>728975016
I think it might be different for each individual. For me, it allowed me to actually feel those things for once where as I used to block everything. The other thing is I didnt have too many friends growing up, so when I took acid I had this weird feeling of connectedness and a sudden clarity that people are in fact just other people like me. But their actions are a much better judge of character than their words
>>
>>728968819
I'm the same on occasion. Since I would be trying to hide it from people around. Find benzos. I probably won't trip w/o any next time.
>>
>>728968803
lost hard at this
>>
>be me 16 yo in highschool
>I had done acid quite a lot in the past and was planning on a normal 3 tab (around 400ug here) trip
>Starts trip and everything is going fine, everyone is just chillin
>My buddy Dave suggest we go to a local mountain to smoke as the sunrise come up around the time we are peaking
>We start the hike and about halfway up other friend who was tripping with us, josh, starts wiggin out on us and being aggressive
>Dude runs off up the mountain and we dont see him for like 10 minutes so we light the blunt without him
>All of a sudden we here him screaming behind us and we all turn around and dudes fucking pants are off and dudes cock is just out bush and all
>As the park starts to open people start running up the trail and see our naked friend screaming and running around
>Park ranger come and have to sedate him because he was trying to fight people a pissing stuff.
>>
>>728972895
Might be a similar rc. Anyways, im not surprised of what happened because that room sounds like somewhere to loose track of time. Public isn't the best environment except for festivals
>>
>>728971122
Drugs like this always have colorful images associated with them. I would never do them
>>
>>728976736
Are you saying that you would never do psychedelics? If so, why not?
>>
>>728969748
It's kind of a luck thing. Some one you hanging with knowsome someone who knows someone on a cold spring day. Acid is shit to me though I actually prefer shrooms. Acid can sometimes be to shrooms as molly is to an exctasy pill. You don't know what's in that shit and sometimes it's so impure it's like waking up from a malt liquor hangover
>>
>>728976953
Seriously? Drug test kits are cheap as chips and if youre not a poorfag buying an extra hit of the same sheet and testing it is simple and reliable. For noobs, taste is a good indicator as to whether youre getting something like 25i or LSD. Know your shit and you wont have a problem
>>
>>728976842
As I kid I wanted to. As an adult it seems pointless. I like useful drugs.
>>
>>728977306
Useful drugs such as? I find acid to be incredibly useful, and I do it every 3-6 months at high doses for this reason. Same with shrooms every year at the start of the season if I can go picking or know some friends who can nip me some.
>>
Watch season 2 Ep 20 of "The Amazing World of Gumball. Hilarious af, it's about the inanimate objects in that world. Showed a lot of people that while tripping its a cartoon. Also Saturday i tripped and watched the new samurai Jack episode, crazy
>>
>>728976011
What do you use benzos for in this context? I never really felt the need. Also, checked.
>>
First time i took pure LSD i had horrible deja vu the whole trip and was convinced i was gonna die, so first time was...bad. I can greentext if anyone wants details
>>
Anyone here tried a McKenna mushroom trip? As in 5 dried grams alone on an empty stomach in silent darkness to entice conversation with the Mushroom.
>>
>>728977851
Pls. Can relate, time loops can get intense.
>>
>>728977552
In my opinion the only useful drugs that don't cure a disease are uppers because they allow you to get work done. And taking them shouldn't be stigmatic.
I see the people who do psych type drugs always seem to roam around in the woods and such or act weird. Nothing useful in my outsider opinion.
>>
>>728977306
Saturated colors and amusement are just two aspects of the trip. The world becomes an impossible perversion of itself. Thoughts flow like water. Years of introspection are compressed into 12 hours. It is an experience so perplexing, so ineffable, that any person should try it at least once. At the very least it amplifies the innate curiosity of the mysterious, and this excited intrigue, in many instances, leads to positive self change.
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (343KB, 1650x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
343KB, 1650x611px
>>728969210

Dude. I love that too. When I used to trip I'd lock myself in a dark room and focus in what i saw. I love being spooked though.

Broke through on DMT while peaking on acid too once. Literally died and was reborn. Met the creators. They look like dolphins more or less. They teught me how the human race can come together and become a great universe spanning entity. I've had an interesting life and I have a wife and good job but that 5 minute expierence was the best thing that ever happened to me
>>
>>728978481
You must really be the life of the party.
>>
Dropped 500ug bloater first trip. About 12 hours high. Worst part was going to freinds. Best part was going and staying home bymyself. Whole body felt like rubber, had amazing boost to all my senses- improved eye sight, could smell the fumes cars left behind like i put my face to a exhaust pipe...., music is orgasmic, sensitive skin (orgasmic).
Worst part was my dick shrinking for the trip.
Best part where closed eye visuals in dark room wth no sound at the peak.
Comes in waves! Would recommend.
>>
File: LucytheFairy (1).webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
LucytheFairy (1).webm
1MB, 480x360px
Posting replications.
>>
File: IMG_0341.jpg (46KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
46KB, 400x267px
Does anyone else like to fap on psychedelics? *(Sex if you're lucky)
>>
>>728979217

I dont think I could physically get aroused on lsd.
>>
someone let me cop some tabs in cocoa FL man fuck
>>
>>728979217
I can't on acid or X man. Shit sucks.
>>
File: WcYKq.gif (1MB, 383x287px) Image search: [Google]
WcYKq.gif
1MB, 383x287px
>>
>>728978481
I understand you to a degree, but dont you think an experience that allows, no, forces a person to embrace their individuality and that if others is worthwhile? Or do you honestly believe that the only worthwhile way of spending time is "getting work done"? For what purpose?
>>
>have HPPD because of it, don't mind though it's not really distracting

>made me not wanna kill myself, a lot

>my face feels weird after coming up

>i get really good at twirling objects with my fingers when tripping but i end up not talking very much, one time my friend turned into this shitty radio host dude and kept playing on this casio piano and talking in some boston accent while I sat on a swing for 4 hours

>had sex with nature or something in the woods once during the summer it was pretty dope
>>
File: zxBVD.jpg (50KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
zxBVD.jpg
50KB, 640x960px
>>728979217
Whenever im on shrooms I do get really horny and feel like I could fap, but i feel like watching porn while tripping balls would be really weird so maybe one day I will find I girl who wants to trip n' bone.
>>
>>728977851
>BE 17 at the time
>had taken research chems 2cb and whatnot
>Be a summer night
>homeboy says he's got gel tabs
>they pure af
>my friend D and I both get one tab
>Drop em and wait about an hour
>I dont feel anything and decide to buy another one and split it with D
>Another half hour goes by and im sitting listening to CJTOPOFF(rap guy but chill af, smoked blunts with that mans)
>Look up at the sky and see a cloud in the shape of a skull
>ohfuck.jpg
>shrug it off and continue on
>shit gets blury here but then...we get to R's house
Cont.? Im on mobile, only reason i ask
>>
>>728979217
Had sex once but barely. We were both so out of our minds im not even sure I got it all the way up, but it was a weird experience in which i felt that we almost became the same person, an obscure blending of two individuals. Tried to fap before but couldnt get horny (physically ir mentally), so tried watching porn and it felt disgusting. (not the sex itself, just that such an intimate experience if two or more individuals was being faked for monetary gain. I was mainly just disgusted by the fact that such a meaningful experience was being reduced to dollars)
>>
>>728980224
go on my man
>>
>>728979726
Making money.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WGXHT7n5Pk
>>
>>728971122
4/19 is bicycle day if you want a date more applicable to acid
>>
>>728980600
Having money is great and all but show me the guy on his deathbed who wishes he had spent more time working.
>>
>>728980684
I was going to do that but i have to work that day and nand i have 4/20 off, also i heard acid lasts significantly longer than shrooms. And i still live with my parents, so my friend is more likely to let me trip at his house on 4/20 and I dont know if I can handle my parents on acid, I know I can on shrooms tho
>>
File: me.jpg (25KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
25KB, 600x318px
>>728973278
Nice try DEA
>>
>>728980600
Ok, this thread definitely isnt the place for you then. I can guarantee a strong psilocybin trip would change that way of thinking, but if youre too afraid of the idea that your motives are completely wrong then you probably should stay away from psychedelics and continue the life that clearly is providing you with the only thing that is important, money.
>>
File: moooooshroom.gif (252KB, 266x243px) Image search: [Google]
moooooshroom.gif
252KB, 266x243px
>>728974283
Im high asf atm and you threw me back into an lucy trip, i could visualize your story,smells,feeling.

Best part was your friend changing shapes, i could see you guys laughing as your friend wiggles like jello hit with a spoon, and his proportions shrink and grow and extend outwards like stretching playdough.
>>
Can LSD cause ego death?

How many hits you took? Please tell experience
>>
>>728972917
Pussy, I always take at least five, I've taken seven and holy shit it was intense, I get them every weekend, 1 is a waste, 2 is a body high, three is mild visuals and feeling cozy all the time, four is great visuals and feeling really relaxed, 5 is intense visuals and shit is just crazy, better taken laying in bed or sitting down at a movie, 7 is basically lucid dreaming with eyes open and it's great at least once
>>
>>728981119
Einstein.
>>
>>728981373
I still find the subject interesting. And to be fair, whenever people complain about life it's always about how much money they don't have
>>
>>728981889
I have only ever experienced egodeath-like occurances on high doses of shrooms, even though ive done lots of high doses of acid. Im sure it varies by individual tho, just my experience
>>
>>728981224
nah nigga just wondering cause half the cunts on Alphabay are just trying to scam you
>>
>>728964725
>be me years ago

A shit load of friends and I go to dubstep show we have been planning for a while. On way to venue with two friends we hotbox the car a bit with a fatass blunt. Show up to venue already high as shit and meet up with other friends who were meeting us at venue. We all hide our tabs which are pretty easy to hide. We get inside and we all take time to chill before main DJ goes on. Go to bathroom and take my two tabs about 30 minutes before main DJ goes on. Lights go off and crazy ass bass and lights go on just as I start to feel it. End up dancing for over an hour straight. The best visual I ever had happend during this time. I closed my eyes and I was able to basically look inside my body. Today it is still hard to explain it. But I basically saw my heart inside my chest and see it beating. Shit was so intense.
>>
>>728981925
Shrooms can be different from person to person. My trip buddy was like you, he would take like 7g and be fine while I take 2g and he has to calm me down because I was getting too excited and freaking out. He was a similar size and body type too, he could just handle the intense confusion and mindfuck.
>>
>>728981925
5 what? 5 eighths?
>>
>>728982921
Five grams, you measure and buy shrooms by grams,
>>728982917
I'm 5'6, 135lbs just don't fight it, and good setting, I do it in my apartment with great friends and fun movies, everything is halarious
>>
>>728983210
man im so jelous of these threads, no bank account so i cant get btc and in shit tier florida I can just find fucking crack and pills to get addicted to like benzos/opiates.

sorry to be this faggot but is my option just getting a bank account for btc and deep webbing?
>>
>>728983210
You are talking about dried right? Obvious question, but ive heard people talking about intense 15g trips before and got confused bc they were talking about fresh
>>
>>728983357
Why no bank acc? Have many stoner friends? If so, try to sorr shit out through them, much more reliable than darknet imo. Everyone knows everyone else, just gotta keep looking, took me like 2 years after my first bought trip to find a good reliable dealer.
>>
>>728983401
Fresh won't last very long, yeah I'm talking about dried, 15gs wet will be like 4gs dry, cooking them is good too because it breaks down the cellulose and makes them easier to digest.
>>728983357
How old are you?
>>
>>728983357
If you're not underaged then open a fucking bank account
Coinbase lets you use a debit card
Or since you live in the south go pick some shrooms
>>
>>728964725
I have a few

>be at friends house with 2 foreign exchange girls come over around 11
>trying to get laid
>German
>Danish
>friend and I take tabs before they come over
>who knows the fuck why
>decided to take two
>get in hot tub while the buzz is starting to kick in
>tub for a good 15 minutes shooting the shit about school
>out the fuck of nowhere heavy ass rain kicks it
> shit starts getting real for me
> each drop starts feeling like a marble falling right on me
>so much fucking rain and steam I have to really fucking focus past it to even notice there's people
> realize I've been staring at rain for what felt like 20 minutes and try and being myself back into whatever conversation they were having
> talking about life in there countries
>look over at friend
> hanging strong not looking phased by his tab
>He looks over at me
>I've never seen him look so scared for me in his whole life
> I try to join the conversation
>start asking them questions about what the culture was like thinking I sound so smart
>can't even fucking register what they said
>the rain sounded like someone dropped an infinite amount of pennies and the sound vibrates through my ears
>the solid rush from the jets is too fucking loud
>ask each one them about what they miss about home
>again no fucking clue what I heard from the background noise
>ask one girl what it was like being able to legally smoke pot in Denmark
It was pre legalize days
>again nothing
>this goes on for 3 more fucking questions!
>friend finally tells me I've been asking each girl about the wrong fucking countries the whole time!
>been asking danish girl what it was like in Germany
>been asking German girl what Denmark was like
>apparently telling me I was confusing the two of them every single time or they couldn't understand what the fuck I was saying because I was slurring so bad
>the terror of knowing all chances of the rest of the night going good are all but fucked and drift back into vegetable mode
Cont?
>>
>>728983693
I'm turning 20 may 2nd, but I havent had many official jobs that required cashing a check.

>>728983728
fair enough, appreciate you. Also I'm at the beach, basically on an island. Dunno if shrooms grow in my environment, not much forestry type area
>>
File: h68V7.jpg (145KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
h68V7.jpg
145KB, 720x720px
>>728982921
My stomach is also a pussy and shrooms give me nausea. I have almost puked on 2g so I just don't push it. Also I save money tripping twice on a 20 dollar 8th.
>>
>>728983827
Cook them! Make chocolate chip shroom cookies, taste great and nothing is lost!
>>
>>728983821
>>728983821
Make a roadtrip out of it, do some research and find out the season and location for some shrooms within 5~ hours and got out hunting with some buddies, once you find the location just keep coming back, make sure you always leave some fungi in the spot though
>>
>>728964725
Took acid evey weekend for 6 months while i was sellin it out at college.i would try to avoid electronics, usually wasted my high getting drunk, playing video games or both, after gettin tanked id walk over to my saudie friends place n thered always be buncha ppl chillin n smokin bud (couldnt smoke though i was on papers). Would come home, max out, drink fuck ton of water and then pass out.
Honestly preffered that to when i took it like at festivals or like with friends.
I git a good acid freakout story about a friend of mine
>>
>>728967517
Only had bad trips on shrooms, only had good trips on acid. Both are fun to mix flip with MDMA if you are worried about having a bad trip though.
>>
File: psychedelic-art1.jpg (192KB, 600x785px) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic-art1.jpg
192KB, 600x785px
>>728983827
Huh. Never thought of that before. You're a genius.
>>
>>728983747
Please cont
>>
>>728967890
Either that was really weak acid or you probably did permanent damage to your brain.
>>
>>728984785
lets hear it
>>728983747
continue please

ive only really tripped on shrooms like once, other than taking like a gram and getting giggles...which is my favorite way to take shrooms now...but for my first shroom trip i ate the eighth i had and was enjoying it so much i wanted to feel it more and the mushrooms tasted good to me at the time(not that they taste...bad kinda like the taste anyway) so i continued to eat until i looked down and saw the whole quarter i bought was gone...then bad trip i went..

did acid one time..it was white on white...it was pretty fun...started to go into a bad trip after smoking weed but steered my way out of it...the next day i felt fucking retarded though..had to eat xanax

most of my experience though is with motherfucking san pedro cactus...i love that cactus so much
>>
where did everybody go?
>>
herro?
>>
>>728983747
>friend jumps right back into talking to them while I'm staring at a tree between them
>tree was fucking shaking and the branches slowly drifted towards the girls
>can't tell how long it took but apparently I was enough to make the girls just get out and leave
>don't say a fuckig word the tree, the rain, the stars
> friend doesn't even leave hot tub to walk them out he's so worried about me
>Does help his chances get any anytime
>plus the night was gonna get a fuck ton worse for the both of us
> we load a bowl after I gain some focus again
>talk about some existential high shit about what being happy REALLY means to us and the universe
> Hit the peak of conversation
>rain still throwing itself down
>life's real meaning or some shit
>literally the second I finish saying it I stand up and the same time lighting FUCKING strikes and hits the FUCKING TREE!!
>pant shitting mode engaged
> Tree is on fire for a good 10 minutes while me and friend are splashing water on it from the hot tub
>realize cops might come because fire
>jet the fuck out of the hot tub and for inside
(No cops come the fire got out out by the rain sometime that night)
>his parents are still asleep as we sneak downstairs
>no word to explain what the hell just happens
>Sign from FSM or something
>other friend (2) calls and askes to come over
The real problem of the night
>it's 1:30
>well we gotta fucking tell someone what the fuck just happens
>2 comes over
>tell him about the religious moment we just had
>he's never done acid wants to try
>me and my friend are fried enough to give him a tab
> 2 takes 2 FUCKING TABS FOR HIS FIRST TIME!!!
> night goes good for a solid 40 minutes before shit hits the fan
> friend 2's high starts kicking in around 2:30 telling us how good it feel he feels like a god
>ok...
>minutes pass when he starts whispering "I am God, I am God"
>what.jfag
Slowly gets louder and louder while we try to tell him friends parents are up stairs.
>I AM GOD! I AM GOD!!

Cont
>>
>Be 16
>At school dicking around with friends
>Find a weird rock in the garden mulch
>Turns out to be some kind of metal
>It's very dense but soft
>Assume it's lead but the freshly exposed face of it didn't oxidise noticeably after a while
>Go to chemistry teacher and ask if i can test it
>I can't remember my reasoning perfectly but I remember thinking that i'd be able to tell what it was if i put it in nitric acid
>She decided to go along with this for some reason and went to get the acid herself
>The lid had become damage over time though and it broke spilling acid onto her hand.
>She quickly dealt with the situation and there wasn't any damage but I remember feeling really guilty about it for the rest of the day.
Overall it was a pretty bad experience and something I sometimes remember and deeply regret. Dont fuck around with acid, kids.
>>
>>728987327
faggot
>>
>>728986964
yes
>>
>>728986964
finish your story before the thread 404s cunt
>>
ur letting it 404 aren't you cunt
>>
>>728983747
>>728986964
>>728985871
>>728984879
>me and my friend were done peaking a good 20 minutes ago and now just on edge from tree, cops, high, and #2
>visuals were still strong for me but my brain was clear
>2's eyes looked solid black and he's now yelling "I AM GOD!!!" to wake the neighborhood!
>both of us scared shitless to where we tackle him to the ground trying to hold his mouth shut.
>2 has a solid 50 pounds on both of us so it's a struggle keeping him down while holding my hand over his mouth while he's flailing
>"mmm god"
>motherfucking footsteps from upstairs
> he calms down enough for us to drag him into friends room
>friend locks me in there with 2 so he can stall his dad from checking in on us
>try calming him down with no success.
>say we'll get in deep shit if he doesn't
> God doesn't get in fucking trouble and is angry he's held captive
> he kicks me in the fucking face shoes still on and runs at the door
>the whole door is banging like a gunshot
> I'm still on the floor terrified and numb
>blood coming from my eyebrow
>God grabs the torch light and tries burning the fucking door down!
>footsteps coming down the stairs now
> FUCK THE OH NO!!!
>grab him by the fucking neck and from under the armpit from behind dropping him on top of me
> what the fucks happening tonight?!
>I'm backing packing him legs and all trying to keep him down
>hand over his mouth while he's screaming
> lock on door is giggling
>hope is lost
> friends dad is the only one is sight
> sees the catastrophy of Man vs God
> with a solid punch in the face he knocks 2 the fuck out!
>picks him up and carries him upstairs to guest room with bathrr connecting and locks him in the fucking bathroom
> goes back to his room to grab baseball bat and spends the rest of the night in guest room just in case
> tells me and friend to go the fuck to sleep and not leave friends room underneath the guest room
> sleep is long but gone at this point out Fear for everything
Pretty much the end
>>
One time while dropping acid with my friends I wandered off from the group and went into my room then started to trio out real bad. I freaked and shit my pants then thrashed around for 30 minutes before they found me covered in acid poop staring at the ceiling
>>
>>728964725
Doing 400ug for the first time tomorrow morning.

Most I've done so far is 250ug.

What am I in for?
>>
>>728966177
>Lost my shit got stuck in multiple time loops
Been there, not on acid tho. It can be fucking scary
>>
>>728968817
not on on acid so far but everytime I smoke DMTthough
>>
i did acid for 6 months abought 5 times a week
i smoked lots of pot
watched lots of late night tv
and ate lots of burgers
>>
>>728990115
Thanks anon, I was gonna kill my cat if you didn't finish your story
>>
>>728967890
"reel ends"?
>>
>>728990916
Like old movie reels y'know
>>
>>728968902
he knew he would win if he left without the jacket in a hurry.
>>
Take a lava lamp, place it about a foot from a wall, place your hand on the wall behind the lava lamp, watch your hand melt into the wall...... Best experience ever
>>
>>728990878
Thanks man! Takes a while doing it on mobile.
We heard a few bumps from 2 trying to get out the rest of the night. I never got in trouble but friends dad told 2's parents and we never heard from him for 3 months. My friend told him everything and couldn't have us over for a month and his dad would heck up on us every once and a while from then on out.
>>
>>728990878
Also I had to help cut down the tree cause it was completely dead the next day.
>>
File: 2537696.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2537696.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>my first time on acid
>family is home but its late at night.
>playing vidya with friend
>take one tab
>wait 5 mins and feel desire to take the rest of the ten strip
>take the whole tenstrip because i wanna TRIP
>only 25 minutes pass by and I feel the first hit
>horryshet.jpg im fucked
>I feel like im on a boat and my vision is drifting in and out skewing sideways and shit
>highest ive already been in my life
>cant play for shit dieing over and over.
>mom comes in with steak, I cant swallow or chew steak
>steak juice all over chest, give up put plate away,
>win game, sit the fuck down in bed
>feel like the most retarded person in the universe
>I think im someone from yahoo answers who is asking for help
>I keep trying to remember whats going on with me, look at my phone i have no idea wtf im looking at.
>mom walks in, instantly notices something is a bit off
>she sits down and tells me she has cancer
>I tell her im on acid
>we get up and turn on a movie
>projectile vomit on the carpet
>cheech and chong are talkign to me like im about to go on a crazy ride maaaan
>im completely lost
>most beautiful colors radiate from tv screen
>I dont know im human anymore
>walls tiliing with the craziest pattern ever. in like waves of rainbow outlined goodness fileld with green and purple
>imagine hospital lights, bad shit fam
>I think im dying now. hallucinating medical people saying were losing him
>time is speeding up to like warp speed and noise is getting louder
>"died" silence, eyes shut no cevs no anything.
>somehow i got up and moves to a different location sitting down
>imagining Im outside somewhere yet in a museum,beleiving im dead I see tons of people appearing infront of me all people from the past generations of people all greeting me all the people who led up giving birth to me.
>feel so great
>reflect on my life, how great it was, and how terrible of i person i thought i was
>ive took the best thing in the world for granted and now thats it.
1/?
>>
>>728971697
if you can eat 2g's of potent shrooms you should handle 100ug quite well. enjoy your trip!
>>
>>728968463
ok i just came
>>
>>728968819
its just when you come up. its like when they strap you in for a roller coaster that goes 1000 miles an hour and your not sure if you will emerge the same. but you will be fine, just remember water is your friend.
>>
>>728968975
how good you can handle any drug high really
>>
>>728992533
cont.
>feel disgusted with myself, everyone now hates me
>I hate me too.
>spiders and the most horrific shit just start appearing and im now falling into infinite webs
>"spider says to me in a warm tone This is your reward" 24 trillion possible actions i can make in my life. this is currently one of them
>im calm now, I've been just completely gone from the real world for how long no one knows.
>I just let go and accept it
>I am falling apart and now everything is just incredibly white
>mergeing with the universe
>at this point asking why are we alive and dead.
>complete peace.
>start to come down after infinite amount of time. my friend is teleporting around my room, hes the only real person in the universe with me. life is a game.
>he is supposed to meet me and a do a handshake with me and all will be well in the universe
>I am a coward and do not shake his hand so he leaves me to live in eternal pain
>get up look at the clock. shit is unreadable
>paintings are growing roots into the 3rd dimension
>the ground is covered in floating leaves of rainbow
>I start to freak out.
>say im gonna kill myself i cant stop hearing a loud booming noise. yelling
>police called
>I sober up...in underwear.
>police wont let me put pants on myself
>thicc black man hands me my pants and i thank him.
>plead the fifth
>walk out to a ambulance
>all skincolor is a mix of cyan and purple stripes horizontal
>ginger emt LSD/10 on the sexyness scale talks to me
>I am just so happy making normal conversation now.
>having a great time in the ambulace
>arrive at hospital,
>chill for 4 hours pissed of the police were called.

thats about it.
2/2
>>
>>728991028
oh wow
>>
don't 404 on me you bastard I'm about to type up story/stories
>>
>>728964725
weeds way better. Taken about 120 hits of acid in my life. Makes me feel more alive but no big deal.
>>
Friend dropped 200ug of acid last week for his first time and ended up peeing himself :/
>>
>be 18
>grandma sends me 100$ for Christmas
>aqcuire ten strip of 25i (I had been doing it a lot lately and I was tired of riding my bike to the plug for one tab)
>New Years eve 2015
>drop tab at 2AM
>don't feel anything for 45 minutes
>I know better not to take more
>just sitting on the foot of my bed waiting
>go into bathroom to look at pupils because nothings fockin appenin m8
>holyshit.png
>pupils growing wider
>standing looking in mirror wondering if this was a mistake
>staring at my reflection barely able to recognize myself
>starting to worry about the fact that what I took is an RC
>reflection tells me "you are going to die"
>go back to room and stare at the wall to make sure NOT to wake mother
>wall looks oddly digital
>cannot stop staring, looks like it's moving
>start to think about the wonders of life before I die
>mind wanders
>cannot remember very much of this, in retrospect it feels like I went someplace else (or something) very fuzzy
>come to at the very peak
>back in my room
>stand up
>feel heart
>realize I AM FUCKED UP
>whole room pulsates from peripheral vasconstriction
>feelsbadman
>freak the fuck out and start calling everyone in contacts at 6AM
>wondering if I should go to hospital
>go to friends house and tell him to fight me when he wont come outside
>get home looking like shit and mom asks "have you been tripping?"
>brain is so fried
>me: *sarcastic voice* nooooo
>whythefuckdidIsaythat.gif
>mom sends me to live with my grandmother for a month
>>
>>728971134
I'd be afraid of loosing it on the plane
>>
>grandmoms house
>continue taking half tabs after overdose
>colors become saturated and sounds become sharper
>hear grandmother's husband (not biological grandfather) speaking of my massive pupils
>ohshitbetterstop.avi
>watching tv with the fam one night and gma tells me "once you go so deep inside yourself, there is nothing left to be kept a secret" something along those lines
>quit taking 25i and trade the rest of the strip for some weed and a shroom edible

fast forward to last two acid trips

>buy tab off man who delivers it to me by gamestop next to my house, buy a gram of weed too
>smoke weed one night at homies house
>homie wakes me up the next day at 6pm (sleep cycle is fucked because of drugs)
>drop acid
>we go to the beach
>chilling on the life guard tower stand thing
>begin to see the sand form waves
>as we head back to friends car the beach looks like japan
>when we get to homies house we are watching tv and futurama looks fourth dimensional
>backgrounds moving all kindsa stuff goin on
>we begin watching Archer on Netflix
>while all this is goin on I realize I need some weed but no meoney
>text sexy lady who's 23 (I am 19 now) flirt with her and tell her I am in need of sum weed very badly.
>tell her im tripping out feels like im on a rollercoaster
>ohboy.png
>sitting on the porch wearing one sock
>guy pulls up its homie's roomate we're all standing outside
>at some moment I could sense female rolling down the street I say "Eliana?"
>she rolls down the window and says "yes"
>gets out of the car and walks up to me wearing fishnet looking BAD as h*ck
>says "it's green crack, hope you feel better!" and leaves
>homies roomate asks me "how did you do that?"
>>
last acid trip

>take half tab
>have to drive faggots home
>fuck this
>drive niggers to their houses and smoke weed
>get home
>laying in bed trippin
>heavy breathing
>decide to go for a walk
>walking around meighborhood looking sketchy suspect
>get home stay tripping for a while
>cant remember much nothing significant really took place
>time felt really dialated because I was very bored
>the end
>>
>>728972114
Kek
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.