[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I need help fast, this girl just caught me screenshotting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_3404.jpg (169KB, 750x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3404.jpg
169KB, 750x1280px
/b/ I need help fast, this girl just caught me screenshotting all of her snapchats. Ive been doing this for awhile but she found out and just called me out. What is a good excuse without looking like a creep?
>>
how did she catch you screenshotting, unless you straight up did it in the obvious way in that case youre a dumbass
>>
>>728853896
Ive been doing the airplane mode trick for about a year now and it has worked flawlessly, when I tried it today, I cause it didnt work and now im kind of freaking out
>>
there is no excuse. you did it. you are a creep.
>>
>>728854020
did she only catch it on one photo? or every one for the last year, if so just claim it was an accident
>>
Should've been using AZ screen recorder on an android you creep
>>
There is no excuse. Literally nothing you can say that she will believe. If you're still in public school(highscool) with this girl you are fucked. She will tell everyone.
Man up, say you think she is cute and you were putting them in a group chat.
In the meantime while you await ridicule, post all her pictures.
>>
>>728854147
my nigga
az the shit
>>
We're gonna need to see all the snapchats you have saved, so we can assess your situation and help you further.
>>
>>728854144
She posted 2 sexy photos on her story this morning and i screenshotted both of them. Idk if i can say it was an accident
>>
>>728854234
Luckilly she lives in another state now but i graduated with her and im worried she might say something to my friends. Tell them im a creep of something, girls arnt that evil though are they?
>>
Go for it and say your into her body, of her if you really feel that way man. Gotta do it some time, don't admit youve been doin it for a year lol
>>
>>728854419
Nah they aren't
>>
File: IMG_3381.jpg (120KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3381.jpg
120KB, 768x1024px
>>728854260
Idk how that willhelp but here. I NEED a fucking excuse, im 20 so the "my friend had my phone" trick will not work
>>
>>728854273
if it's only 2 and clearly not an accident I would go for the showing a friend route
>>
>>728853793
It's simple, be a romantic fag and say u screenshot because you thought that selfie was to good to disappear or some dumb shit like that. I once said that to this hot girl I screenshot for months, and I got free screenshoted nudes, and a handjob, being a creep pays off.
>>
>>728854419
she may mention it to her friends but you're probably over-reacting. It's not gonna be a focus of the conversation or an attack on your character for just a screenshot
>>
how about you tell the truth
>>
Step one, post the pictures you captured

Step two, you're going to have to kill her. I'm fucking serious.
>>
>>728853793
Who cares?
>>
OP straight up tell her that you thought she was sexy. That's the only way is being brutally honest
>>
>>728854650
>being a creep pays off.
*If you're attractive
>>
>>728854789
This
>>
>>728854683
I am probably overreacting. I was thinking about killing myself today because of this whole situation then i relized i cant an hero over screenshots. I still feel like im in deep shit though. I havnt replied to her yet either, the message is just sitting there
>>
>>728854789
This you'll come across as more of an alpha and less of a creep. But don't just say you like her body, say you like her and hint that you like her a lot.
>>
if she calls you out for it, just say your phones been acting weird and screen shots everyone's story and just screen shot all her shit for the next few days and then "fix" it one day by not ssing
>>
Why do you need an excuse "I find you attractive. I'm sorry I offended you it wasn't my intent I won't donit anymore."

One of three things will happen:

1) She'll appreciate your honesty and forgive you.

2) She'll think it's hot you're into her and send more.

3) She'll be offended and stop talking to you.

But given the pic you shared it'll probably be 1 or 2.
>>
>>728853793
Bruh be a fucking sav and straight uo tell her because she's fuckable
>>
Just tell her you think she's sexy. What the fuck has happened to a blokes balls these days?
>>
>>728854882

You're stupid. Tell her the the truth. "I thought you were hot and wanted to show my friend what a hot girl I have on SC."

This will play on her vanity and (obvious) self absorption and you're in the clear.
>>
>>728854882
just apologize and dont make a big fuss over it jeez. It's not like you did something actually bad.
>>
>>728853793
She just found out? You do know that it tells them EVERY time you screenshot. She let you do it. Get more and fuck her.
>>
>>728854981
This might be the best advice you're gonna get OP
>>
Own it and say she was hot.
>>
If you pretend it was an accident she's going to call u a creep. if you own up to that shit and call her attractive, she probably would send u more and probably forgive you
>>
>>728854882
>was thinking about killing myself today

>am probably overreacting

you think?
>>
>>728855580
> this
you're only a creep if you deny it all and be a little bitch
>>
>>728855592
kek
>>
>>728854147
>>728854255
he's probably an iShit user so he can't get it
>>
File: IMG_3397.jpg (171KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3397.jpg
171KB, 750x1334px
Thank you /b/ I was definitely overreacting. I dont think I can say "cause you looked sexy" because ive talked to her like 3 times. I added her so I could screenshot her shit. I feel like if i say that it will make it more creepy
>>
>>728854882
LOLOL sucha bitch, just tell her shes cute and the pics she posted were just fucking amazing, she'll either take it as a compliment and and that's it or think of you as a creep still but if she does, fuck her she ain't that hot, come on man live a little
>>
>>728855900
Tell her you added her because you think she's attractive. If you come clean it'll play to her ego, and she'll like you more.
>>
>>728855900

Then don't phrase it that way! Just say like
"Sorry, it was stupid of me, but I did it because you looked really good. Didn't mean to freak you out :("

Or some other stupid thing like that. Send it, and she will have her heart warmed and feel bad for you. Grow a pair
>>
>>728854981
Very good, but DO NOT APOLOGISE.

"I told my friend you were sexy and he didn't believe me so I just screenshot you and showed him."
>>
File: IMG_3377.jpg (191KB, 749x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3377.jpg
191KB, 749x950px
Thank you /b/. Im going to just smoke a bowl and forget about all of this. Im thinking about just not replying to her, is that a bad idea?
>>
>>728856176
Also, doesn't matter if you only talked to her 3 times. Do it and man the fuck up. It'll impress her you're that direct with her. And tell her you'd want to screenshot more if you're ballsy and at least slightly attractive.
>>
>>728856223

Not replying is throwing away an opportunity.
>>
>>728856223
>>728856176
>>728856282
Listen to me you fuck. Do this and best case scenario, you take her to pound town. Worse case scenario is she'll just stop talking to you. Her loss then. BUT DO WHAT I FUCKING TELL YOU!
>>
>>728856347
Fuck the opportunity, I just want to be in the clear and move on
>>
>>728856223
Untreated could lead to being blocked, but yeah nothing big will happen if you don't respond
>>
>>728856424
You fucking idiot. If you were screenshotting in the first place for a year like a beta you don't really want to "fuck the opportunity". Stop lying to yourself and man the fuck up.
>>
>>728856424
If you're gonna be this big of a pussy may as well kill yourself.
>>
>>728856529
Quit convincing me to do something that going to get me in deeper shit.
>>
>>728856424
Dude you're in the clear either way, no one will care what she says, she dressed to get attention and she got a little calm down bro she's probably dealing with like 20 of you, it's not like you're fucking kids, unless you are
>>
File: 23.jpg (192KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>728856673
Thank you. I feel a lot better about this whole situation
>>
>>728856656
I'm telling you what will work out for you. You've got nothing to lose dumb cunt. You won't get in deeper shit. The fact you keep replying proves you have second guesses but still want to take the opportunity. I refuse to see someone this beta and idiotic do this to themselves. FUCKING. LISTEN. TO. ME.
>>
>>728856424
Such a beta bitch
>>
I used to be like you, but then I grew a fuck pair of big fat moist balls and said fuck it
>>
>>728856998
It fucking pains me when someone is such a fucking hesitant idiot. ESPECIALLY OVER TEXT. YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
LMFAO HE WAS THINKING ABOUT KILLING HIMSELF OVER THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAB
>>
>>728857094
I care to much about what people think about me, im being straight up honest with you
>>
>>728857223
Inaction is action, she'll see you as another beta male you're blowing away opertunity
>>
>>728857223
Well I think you're a fucking idiot if you don't act on your impulses in a safe environment nonetheless. Do it and I will respect you. Don't and you're not worth the effort I put in to try and help you.
>>
>>728857223
Think of it this way, she messaged you to see if you're a bitch or on the off chance you'll be direct and own up to it. I know which scenario is A LOT better.
>>
>>728857223
I would literally slap the everloving shit out of the beta in you, take your phone, and do it for you if I could.
>>
>>728857652
This. She knows exactly why you did it, if she thought you where a faggot you would have been blocked already.
>>
>>728857492
Fucking hell you couldnt be more right. I guess this is where i draw the line and just own up to it. l
>>
>>728857872
YES MOTHERFUCKER YES. Write the two things I told you before and good luck, not that you'll need it. TELL US HOW IT GOES YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD.
>>
>>728857872
I would fucking dryhump you if I could right now.
>>
>>728853793
tell her you screenshotted them because they were so ugly

tell her to stfu and mind her own business

tell her you have been saving all of her pics and she cant do shit

tell her shes a dumb slut
>>
>>728858334
Fuck off.
>>
HYPE TRAIN HYPE TRAIN HYPE TRAIN MOTHAFUCKAS
>>
>>728857872
You'll be my fucking hero bro play it smooth
>>
>>728858394
yeah thats what i thought pussy

go be a little boy about it

wahh wahh baby i didnt mean to please be friends with me!!!!
>>
All my snapchats auto save, but at one point I was between patches where it worked.

Girl I'm attracted to sent a snap where I thought she looked sexy so I screen capped it. She asked me why and I told her it was because I thought she looked really sexy in that picture. I was on vacation for 2 weeks with no internet besides my mobile data so she starts making fun of me sending me pictures of her in her very unflattering work uniform, gloves and goggles saying shit like, oh is this doing it for you Mr. your pic was sexy? I got cocky and said don't be wasting my limited ass data out here on pictures of you wearing clothes. She stops responding and I figure I went too far and blew it.

Couple hours later when shes out of work she snaps me and it's a picture of her in sexy underwear that says "That Better?"

I say much, continue and she keeps snapping me with less and less on and different angles until shes sending me full on nudes and asking to see my cock. I get home from vacation and we fuck a few times, and that's it. Still friends and act like nothing ever really happened besides a sexy snapchat tease from time to time or a joke about it.

You got nothing to lose unless you try, faggot
>>
>>728856692
faggot
>>
Fuck I hope she replies soon so we can find out OP'll be balls deep in her in a few days.
>>
>>728854543
that is the least ass i've ever seen. that looks like my ass
>>
>>728858334
"Im sorry i find you attractive, didnt mean to offend you" this?
>>
>>728858783
No, none of that beta apologizing shit. You'd lose all sexual attraction if you say that.
>>
I'm having a raging hard on right now from being able to convince you to do this. Please update before I pass out from lack of blood flow OP.
>>
>>728858863
Then what should I say? You guys convinced me to grow a pair I dont want to fuck it up now
>>
>>728859211
Just tell her she looked hot
>>
>>728859211
"I told my friend you were sexy and he didn't believe me so I just screenshot you and showed him. Also I screenshotted one before anyways because I want to be able to look at the picture at any time."
>>
>>728859334
>>728859211
Don't tell her this beta shit about a friend. Just tell her she's hot. She'll either be flattered or ask why you'd screenshot/what you'd do with it

Tell her you just wanted to get her attention, and if she says anything else say it worked, didn't it?

Congrats, now she knows you're in to her and you look confident and not like a massive vagina nerd
>>
Tell her that you liked her selfie, and that you admit she is gorgeous af
>>
>>728859595
Friend thing is to show off that he thinks shes sexy, be able to look at it part is to demonstrate confidence after the fact and indicate interest.
>>
Any chance she'll reply soon OP>
>>
>>728859749
No it'll make him look like a desperate nerd who has to show off his internet girls he doesn't talk to to his friends because he's got nothing real going on.
>>
>>728860125
Yeah you're right, fuck it. Go with my second part. "I screenshotted them because I think you're sexy and I want to be able to look at the pictures any time I want."
>>
>>728859832
wait did he respond? link me
>>
>>728860489
Not yet. I just assumes he sent it already.
>>
>>728858783
Try this bro
'Hey I wanted to show my friend the photo because it was really hot... i hope you dont mind!' This way conversation will be easy to direct because you are just an honest friendly guy not a creep and whatever happens its cool, most likely she wants attention anyway
>>
So she sent a picture of the thing saying i screenshotted with a question mark, i just said "I screenshotted them because you were looking bad, just trying to get your attention lol" waiting for a reply now
>>
Also OP once you get her nudes yourself/with help from us, don't post. You earned it and now the world is yours.
>>
>>728860573
Sounds like an antisocial fuck whos trying to be a nice guy. FUCK NO DONT DO IT OP.
>>
>>728860573
Saying sending it to bros sounds like a fucking excuse, do it it for yourself, not for others
>>
>>728860650
Have you gone thru this exact situation before or something? You seem to think your plan is full proof, unless your hitch
>>
>>728860748
"I screenshotted them because I think you're sexy and I want to be able to look at the pictures any time I want." THIS! THIS! THIS OP THIS!
>>
>>728860620
>i screenshotted them because
>you were looking bad

>facepalm
>>
Use Casper you cuck
>>
>>728853793
just say haha you are overreacting
>>
>>728860849
Close but on the right track
>>
>>728860777
I went from barely getting a reply back to getting three different girls two days later. I'm a quick learner. Was over Kik and not with anyone personal I knew but shit I learned from there applies here and with all women also.
>>
>>728860930
What would you say then?
>>
>>728860876
>lives in 2017
>has never heard the term "bad" to describe an attractive woman
>>
>>728853793
https://discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

by not being a creep
>>
>>728860888
Casper wouldn't have made him come to us and in turn we wouldn't have been able to help him grow a pair and most likely get nudes/laid.
>>
>>728860982
i mean, i understand what he was going for, i just wouldn't have worded it like that
>>
>>728854882

dude, you're the biggest faggot ever

seriously, just say you wanted to show your friends and tell her she's really hot. say you're sorry and wont do it again

it's not the end of the world and you considering suicide over it makes me think you need to see a doctor
>>
>>728856692
Nice feet
>>
>>728853793
I don't ever comment, but man the fuck up. She posted it to you or her story. She obviously wants you to see it, screen shotting it won't change anything. At worst she will hit you with the "Don't Screen shot".
>>
Also if/when you get nudes/laid watch your ego. Many nudes were not sent to me because they complimented me and I got way in over my head.
>>
>>728861165
You're fucking late
>>
>>728853793
"I am a human male and I find you attractive. Do you really need to ask? Send nudes ;)"
There, now you're at least a somewhat honest creep.
If you don't know her that well why do you have her snapchat?
The winky face is necessary.
>>
>>728861165
"faggot"
Oh the irony
>>
OP here, she just opened. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
>>
>>728861373
Prepare for an appointment to Pound Town.
>>
>>728856223
reply faggot!

if you barely know her and added her and have only talked to her 3 times, yet look at every single one of her snapchats what the fuck is she going to think you added her for? cuz you're a good friend checking up

chicks are dumb but not that dumb

get your shit together and just say something simple

saying nothing is actually the worst thing you could do. it's beta and creepy
>>
>>728854067
Girls deliberately take sexy pictures and want to show off their looks and bodies for praise, but never want to consider the real reason behind why they are hardwired to do it.

Dumb.
>>
What did she say????
>>
>>728861270
Same person. Just tell her she's attractive. Move on.
>>
>>728856161
lmfao
this nigga right here a pussy

this, OP
>>728856087
this
>>
It's too late, he said what I told him to which is most likely the best thing to say out of what was suggested here.
>>
>>728861839
>screenshotted them because you were looking

>What you told him to say

This nigga
>>
My pockets are filling with spaghetti. Update ASAP OP.
>>
She replied... Dark screen, text on it says "oh, really?" with the smiling humble emoji thing. FUCK wat do
>>
>>728861979
Uh-oh it's real edgelord hours Smash that like button if you feel like being edgy af on the internet
>>
>>728861979
"Are you trying to tease me right now?"
>>
>>728862079
tard answer
>>
>>728862079
You sure? sounds pretty fucking stupid...
>>
>>728862079
pretty safe ^
>>
>>728856223
Yeah just be straight up and say that you screenshotted it because you wanted to look at her tits you fucking pussy. If she gives you shit, then ask her why she even sent basic bitch snaps out in the first place
>>
>>728861979
"So you gonna send more or just wasting my time"
>>
>>728862232
>>728862194
Worked for me. Risque but it works for me.
>>
>>728861979
"ya really." [insert sunglasses emoji or something to that effect here]
>>
Or "Yes really" works too. High risk high reward or play it safe, choice is yours OP.
>>
Okay I'm just going with "well yeah, who wouldn't?" Safe?
>>
>>728861979
If your serious, send back the best photogenic photo of yourself looking inquisitive-ish, with some corny ass caption. Be humorous.
>>
hey retard, have you tried screenshotting use the A-Z recorder app? literally records your screen, vids pics of anything even snapchat. gf sent me multipule bating vids over snap, all saved thanks to that app
>>
File: IMG_3358.jpg (87KB, 748x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3358.jpg
87KB, 748x689px
>>728861979
This guy is a bigger fag then I am.NO she hasnt replied, she hasnt even opend yet. Her is more pics of her to prove im OP
>>
>>728862079
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
no
no
no
no
no
god no
>>
>>728862475
NO NO NO Don't say who wouldnt. Focus on you. "Yes really, sexy."
>>
>>728862503
I don't have an android because I'm not fucking impoverished so no i haven't
>>
>>728854147
my man. AZ is the fucking goat
>>
>>728862475
Send it
>>
>>728862475
nahhhhh dude no
>>
Lmao trolled y'all niggas
>>
>>728862503
Casper on Android is better
>>
>>728862695
FOCUS ON YOURSELF OP. "Yes really, sexy."
>>
>>728862628
ew
>>
>>728862648
well enjoy getting cucked for using a iphone, over priced and overrated af tbh
>>
>>728854144
Tell her they were sexy, don't over complicate it bud
>>
>>728862798
Besides you know, everyone who uses it eventually getting banned/locked.
>>
>>728862832
Either that or "Are you trying to tease me right now." Might be best taking away sexy. Both work for me so...
>>
Ya'll don't know how to do it.
>>728862804
>>728862695
>>728862628
>>728862466
>>728862455
>>728862336
>>728862310
>>728862079
All of you are a bunch of tards
>>
>>728862972
I've used it for over a year without an issue
>>
for future reference, plug phone into computer, open quicktime, and use the record screen option to screenshot from computer.
>>
>>728862892
damn man you're so different and unique. if you texted girls with any sort of regularity, you would no iMessage is the fucking obvious choice. girls hate texting guys with shitty phones, and poor people.
>>
>>728862555

Just say "Yeah, I did. Is there a problem with that?" then if she says anything other than "no there's not a problem with that" ask her why she's posting slutty pics in the first place
>>
>>728862992
using sexy as a descriptor is fine and most girls dig it. I just find something incredibly cringy about pretty much any pet name E.G. 'sexy' 'baby'. Shit like that drives me crazy. Babe is about the only one thats alright.
>>
>>728854543
Hmmm that's bad. But you haven't fucked up yet. If she stops talking to you or thinks you're crazy, just offer her free weed, tell her to chill out.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170412-010757[1].png (127KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170412-010757[1].png
127KB, 1080x1920px
Schooled y'all niggas. Can post more of convo if requested.
>>
You are all making saving snaps way too fucking complicated.

Just use snapprefs you tards
>>
Claim your phone crashed, you held the middle button to quit the app, when that didn't work you held the power button to reset, then it caught up,
>>
>>728863303
Why the fuck are you confrontational? Your trying to get this girl to show you her pussy, you rarely get it by being confrontational
>>
>>728863206
oh shit we've got an edgelord. girls dont really give a fuck about your phone lol. its all preference and what you can do for them really
>>
Send a dick pic
>>
>>728863447
What does this autism prove?
>>
>>728863495
It's a try hard reply. Slightly has backing to it but not good.
>>
>>728863447
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH I hope this is fucking real. Ultimate cringe worthy
>>
>>728863116
you also don't get nudes presumably
>>
This dude is honestly pissing me off. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>728863561
money talks man. bet your android and your cambered civic wheel all the broads in.
>>
>>728854147
AZ wasn't working for me tonight
>>
>>728863758
srsly.
2nd
>>
>>728863890
Dude how the fuck did you know what car I have
>>
>>728863890
If you really think your phone is a status symbol in 2017 you are full on fucking retarded.
>>
Tell her she's cute and you liked her pictures, that's all it takes.

No one who regularly posts selfies isn't vain.

I got caught screenshotting a friends sisters pics and came clean about it, ended up getting a kiss and a hand job from her later that week.
>>
>>728864008
the phone is not the status symbol. my rolex is, but if i had a POS android it would not look well rounded
>>
>>728864144

pics w/ timestamp or didnt happen fuckboi
>>
>>728864144
No it'd look like you had a job. No one's impressed by you willfully restricted phone and fancy watch you nerd
>>
>>728857802
Alpha here. So much this>>728863447
>>
File: Screenshot_20170412-011243[1].png (120KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170412-011243[1].png
120KB, 1080x1920px
>>728863617
"cringe" is what got me here fairly quickly.
>>
File: 1484276840963.png (849KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1484276840963.png
849KB, 800x1131px
>>728854882
You honestly have a bigger pussy than her.
>>
>>728864405
Thanks buddy, means a lot. Much love.
>>
File: IMG_2915.jpg (600KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2915.jpg
600KB, 3024x4032px
>>728864008
I'm in bed and not wearing my watch obv but this was from like last week
>>
Update us OP. I need to dip soon and get my beauty sleep.
>>
>>728864025
You dirty talked with a girl who's clearly an old highschool goth girl burnout. The same girls who always had daddy issues and were monster sluts to compensate.

You can tell by context you haven't actually fucked her, so again, what is this autism proving?
>>
>>728864722
Absolutely nothing then I guess. No point in posting other convos.
>>
>>728853793
Just say that you think she is really beautiful and say that your sorry for coming out as a pervert/stalker. She won't think it's a big deal because in reality it isn't. Trust me, your thinking too much about it
>>
>>728864472
fag deleted initial screenshot. her name was Casey S.
>>
>>728856809
holy fucking hell. You fucking suck OP. You ask for advice and I rarely see advice THAT good on /b/ and you refuse to follow it? WHY do you ask help in the first place? You fucking dumb nigga cunt get the fuck out of here and never come here ever again. You wasted one of the best advice ever.
>>
>>728864822
Fuck off please. K thx bye.
>>
OP just robin williams'd. Will report back as news comes in.
>>
>>728864722
>>728864811
Just kidding, I don't care if it's autistic to you. Gets results for me with many different women so I'll keep applying shit like this.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170412-012346.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170412-012346.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
AZ is the best boys
>>
File: 1491974162153.png (197KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491974162153.png
197KB, 1080x1920px
>>728864811
There weren't anymore and if there were, they still aren't shit. Anyone can dirty talk some random internet slut.

Also, good attempt to delete that picture
>>
>>728865031
uhhhhhhhh why yo girl pussy look like a turkey neck
>>
>>728865050
Well shit. Like I said though, don't give a shit if you believe me or not. Bring me down all you want, you can't knock me down.
>>
>>728865092
Lmao fucking truth
>>
>>728865165
And you cant knock anyone UP with your cringe.
>>
>>728863481
top kek
>>
OP where you at fhamalam.
>>
>>728865165
go to sleep, jamal
>>
>>728865319
I'm out here slingin' mad game cuh.
>>
>>728865347
You ain't my momma
>>
>>728865092
still sexy
>>
>>728864008
But it is. iPhone gang or die. I don't fuck with green bubbles.
>>
>>728865488
yes that's true.
>>
>>728865554
Also, I need to come clean. I've been gay this entire time.
>>
>>728865644
Lol
>>
>>728865644
it happens.
>>
>>728864715
Seriously, I want to drift off to a peaceful sleep knowing OP wasn't a faggot tonight.
>>
>>728865644
>>728865699
Self checked and check for you my guy. Also OP don't leave us hanging.
>>
>>728853793
Go to sleep Andrew.
>>
>>728865031
Her clit is bigger than your dick. Kek
>>
>>728865816
OP went full bernardino
>>
>>728865816
Literally at a cliffhanger right now. I have a feeling if he doesn't update its because he's getting some one on one time.
>>
>>728865988
Checked. I keep getting dubs kek.
>>
>>728860982
your post is bad.

in the normal "fuck you you're an idiot" way, not some hipster 2017 slang for cool.
>>
>>728866074
kewl
>>
>>728853793
just tell her that u are a crep an fap to her pictures
>>
OP, you officially went from faggot, to cool as shit, and now you're slowly declining due to not updating.
>>
>>728866217
This is the correct answer
>>
I just want closure.
>>
>>728865031
What the fuck is up with that vagina

Looks like a newly castrated dog wtf
>>
no closure, op be faggot
>>
>>728866217
Everyone does want him to be honest.
>>
OP hit the robin williams. Fortunately.
>>
odds fap even sleep
>>
>>728866699
reroll because want of rest
>>
>>728866776
thank you 4chins
>>
>>728866699
two dubs and a triple
The answer is to fap yourself to sleep.
>>
>>728866619
being honest and telling cringy things are fucking not the same thing. HE told her the right thing, that he though she was sexy. That's saying the truth without being a faggot.
>>
OP here. It took a while for a reply... She said to fuck off. I think I'm gonna smoke this last bowl and an hero tonight. Thanks /b/ros for nothing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170412-012803.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170412-012803.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>728866699
Go to bed
>>
>>728866804
This.
>>
If OP actually takes any advice from this thread, RIP

noone here knows how to talk to people
>>
>>728866862
Not OP. Liar.
>>
>>728853793
The very best thing you can do is tell her exactly why you did it.

Tell her you did it because of how she makes you feel or how she looks.

It will either come off as romantic or at the very least honest.
>>
>>728866952
That is a joke if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>728866952 We know how to talk to each other
>>
>>728867015
Or cringy and beta as fuck
>>
>>728866862
Dont fuck up your suicide too
>>
>>728867055
Checked. Like 4th or 5th time I got dubs.
>>
>>728854543
What did she tell you? Does she feel weirded out or flattered?
>>
>>728867078
If you don't like romance that's on you.
I live on it
>>
>>728866862
If this is actually OP reply with "Your loss. Bye"
>>
>>728853793
Is it like bad manners is some thing to screen shot??
>>
>>728867179
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>728866819
bih, check what site you're on. He should send those printed pics with cum.
>>
>>728867178
>>728867078
I agree with the latter.
>>
>>728867244
Kek. Also checked.
>>
>>728867179
this. and 2 dick pics
>>
>>728853793
"You looked really good in a couple pics today, so I saved them. No big deal, I won't do that again if it bugs you"
>>
>>728866862
Dude, no. Smoke the bowl, and chill, YES. Then go to sleep, and never talk to this bitch again. Suicide is not EVER an option. No matter what ยด/b/ has ever said, DO NOT kill yourself over some 6/10 stuck up cunt. The world is your oyster, fuck it, and live.
>>
>>728867179
Your loss. Bye
>>
>>728867325
This. THIS THIS THIS.
>>
>>728867345
*You're
>>
>>728867325
this sounds like exactly the thing you shouldnt do, OP.
please just carry on with your plan
>>
Your loss. Bye
>>
>>728867463
also check em digits.

nothing fancy, just checkem
>>
>>728865031
>those beef curtains

gross
>>
>>728867463
agreed. OP came here for advice, then didn't take it. clearly his original idea is the best idea, an hero because screenshots never go away
>>
Jew loss.Bye.
>>
>>728854543
if your honest she might dig it,

its a 50/50 anon

maybe just be like "ok look i never do that but for you i couldnt resist, your seriously so beautiful and im sorry if you hate me or what ever.

maybe lets start over? ill take you to lunch or something?"

idk might work?
>>
>>728867315
>or
You're sexy af why else?

Keep it simple. Let them respond. If they block you who gives a fuck. Move on
>>
>>728867579
stfu we're done here nothing to see
>>
>>728867579
too many fag apologies.
tune it down a bit in the pussy factor and maybe.
then again OP died so good luck
>>
File: bRjvj.jpg (360KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bRjvj.jpg
360KB, 897x1200px
Goodbye /b/
>>
>>728867651
p much this
>>
i record everything with everyone to cover my ass.
>>
>>728853793
Maybe just man up and say...your hot and I want to remember this moment?...grow a pair
>>
OP if it's you post proof.
>>
>>728867961
Nothing to see here anymore anons. OP ded.
>>
>>728853793
She called you out for something that she herself made public.
>>
OP baby I just want you to come back.
>>
>>728868488
Checked yet again. So many dubs gets from this thread.
>>
>>728867103
Are you checking yourself you dumb fuck
>>
>>728868699
checked
>>
>>728868726
>unchecked
Your singles
>>
>>728862555
Oh shit, missed this before. You still here OP?
>>
>>728868852
Fuck you denied my self check. Well played good sir, well played.
>>
>>728868146
Eh fuck it..kid was a cuckold fuck anyways

>should I let her know I like her because I want to fuck her!?!?

YES!!!

friend zone is strong with this oone
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.