/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anarchism is idiotic how could somone expected this to work?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 33

File: anarchy-8-x-5-flag-2282-p.jpg (66KB, 1474x850px) Image search: [Google]
anarchy-8-x-5-flag-2282-p.jpg
66KB, 1474x850px
Anarchism is idiotic how could somone expected this to work?
>>
>>728853533
It's not supposed to work, retard
>>
File: tmp_32274-Ancap_flag728229090.png (5KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32274-Ancap_flag728229090.png
5KB, 450x300px
>>728853533
it can work
>>
is that the Avengers Logo?
>>
>>728853709
explain yourself. how can a system in which basically everyone is on its own without government can work
>>
File: giphy.gif (1003KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1003KB, 220x220px
>>728853841
>>
>>728853533
implying anarchists can only ever work alone and never ever ever cooperate with another person. Anarchy is not following a government, not randomly killing each other for no reason
>>
>>728853533
Anarchism is a complete pipe dream. Anarchist models rely on people abiding, "voluntarily", to rules in a ruleless society.
>>
>>728853926
actual system doesn't work so why not try something new
there's nothing to lose
>>
File: 4689415661.jpg (97KB, 645x631px) Image search: [Google]
4689415661.jpg
97KB, 645x631px
>>
I don't think we're quite ready for full anarchy, but they make some decent points. The biggest issue I have with it is the fact that we do need traffic laws, and I don't see how replacing government police with any other form of police would be any different than what we already have. Maybe I just need to read more on the matter.
>>
>>728854775
nothing stops anyone from pairing up for robbing killing etc
>>
>>728855778
That already happens, genius.
>>
someone could say that private companies of security services can be formed but in the end it will end up like another society
>>
>>728855938
not in a mayor scale
>>
>>728856073
Yes, it does. It happens all the time.
>>
>>728856294
you get my point there will be no authority trying to stop this acts of violence
>>
File: non faggoty Anarchy Logo for OP.png (33KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
non faggoty Anarchy Logo for OP.png
33KB, 675x675px
>>728853841
>>
>>728853533
It's very simple actually.
You take care of yourself & cooperate with select people for mutual benefit, voluntarily, because either/and/or you want to, you need to, or your ideologies/personalities/goals are compatible. You take care of yourself first & foremost, & either wreck anyone who fucks with you & yours, or end up wriggity wrecked yourself. A risk we all take everyday anyway; with the added bonus of carving your own path & not being beholden to an existence as a government number. As man has done since the beginning; now just with technology.
>>
>>728855144
You're most likely not dying from any of these, so saying the system doesn't work just proves that lefties are fucking idiots. You have internet so I can safely assume your government has readily available vaccinations and/or disease control for the listed. I don't even care if this is bait because there's gotta be at least one retard that agrees with you.
Anthrax
Measles
Rubella
Cholera
Meningococcal disease
Influenza
Diphtheria
Mumps
Tetanus
Hepatitis A
Pertussis
Tuberculosis
Hepatitis B
Pneumoccocal disease
Typhoid fever
Hepatitis E
Poliomyelitis
Tick-borne encephalitis
Haemophilus influenzae type b
Rabies
Varicella and herpes zoster (shingles)
Human papilloma-virus
Rotavirus gastroenteritis
Yellow fever
Japanese encephalitis
Malaria
Dengue fever
>>
>>728856464
There will be you. It's on you, & anyone who might not want to see you harmed or killed to either make sure that doesn't happen, or avenge the fuck out of it if it does.
Humanity as a whole benefits from this. The weak, the assholes, the worthless all get purged from the gene pool through either their own action, or lack thereof.
Just like every other animal here.
>>
>>728853926
Are you retarded, it's not a fucking system thats the point
>>
>>728853533
within a week "tribes" would be formed, within a month those would systems and rules. within a year those systems and rules would become governance. within a decade that governance would form states.
>>
>>728857770
ok
>>
>>728857311
>keeping as many possible humans alive is proof the system works.
On the contrary; it's a flaw & sign of disorder because it weakens our species as a whole.
They're rare; but there are those in possession of the knowledge & skills necessary to control disease & manufacture vaccines on a small scale; for a small community.
I'm not one of them; but I am smart in other things that might be valuable to someone who is. And cooperative & personable enough to be accepted as a member of such a community, once I'd sought one out & found it.
>>
>>728858072
>No actual evidence of any of this, probable but still.
>The whole "within a decade that government would for states" shit... is just that, shit.
>>
>>728857311
is this b8? People with left views don't believe in Anarchism. How polluted is your brain if you associate a random view that isn't your own as left?
>>
>>728858252
Nazi's killed the mental and gay, no wonder they nearly succeeded in conquering Europe.
>>
>>728858346
Anarchism is considered a leftist idea by many academics using the original distinction between right and left, AKA hierarchy vs. less hierarchy.

It is the opposite of hierarchy. Learn your facts please.
>>
>>728858466
It's not about being a butcher or exterminator.
It's about letting nature take its course, as it should.
We just think we're such special fucking snowflakes that it doesn't or shouldn't apply to us.
>>
>>728857664
Only in your sheltered edgelord mind is this a good thing that doesn't result in total horrifying chaos torture rape and death everywhere.
>>
>>728858346
Samefag, I would consider my self more to the left then the right. The traditional meaning of the left has always been revolved around limited government, so it only makes sense that anarchism (a complete lack of government) would be a left-winged political idea.

When I say "lefties are fucking idiots," I mean those with extreme views such as a complete lack of government.
>>
>>728858760
What? What the fuck does that even mean? Also who said I was even into that stuff? I just think if you want or are trying to make a difference on 4chan not only are you wasting your time but you're doing it in the wrong thread about a subject that isn't even worth topeling because there are worse things on this site. What the fuck were you even trying to say?
>>
>>728858760
No you stupid teenager, it doesn't have to apply to us and you have absolutely no idea how horrifying the concept is that you're advocating for.
>>
>>728858760
Wait, 'we're' as in pro-loli or as in anti-loli?
>>
>>728858252
>>728858760
>retard with a house over his head that feeds him electricity to make retarded statements on the internet believes humans should let nature take its course.
>lmao
>>
File: evil as fuck.png (249KB, 402x439px) Image search: [Google]
evil as fuck.png
249KB, 402x439px
>>728853533
it works... this imageboard its an example

>some times work fine and other its shit
>>
>>728859418
The things at stake are not human lives for imageboard posting rules when compared to laws in a society you braindead fucking moron.
>>
>>728858812
>edgelord
Please; got any other irrelevant, meaningless, overused terms to throw at me? A fedora tip perhaps?

>is this a good thing that doesn't result in total horrifying chaos torture rape and death everywhere
Of COURSE it's a good thing. And it's absolutely horrifying. But entirely necessary. Some innocents will end up dying; yes. But after a while, the torturers & murderers will get weeded out as well. Hunted down by those who just do the same shit for "good" or out of vengeance, or protectionism.
Many will turn on themselves once the weaker prey has all been eliminated.
We NEED the chaos to purge ourselves of those who would not be able to SURVIVE without the system.
>>
>>728859597
It's easy to say when you couldn't possibly imagine the things you listed happening to you.
>>
>>728859076
In all likelihood I'm twice your age, kid.
I know EXACTLY how "horrifying" it is.
YOU have absolutely NO IDEA just how NECESSARY it is for at least a halving of living humans on this planet.
>>
>>728859597
>Some innocents will end up dying; yes. But after a while, the torturers & murderers will get weeded out as well. Hunted down by those who just do the same shit for "good" or out of vengeance, or protectionism.

Not how that works. We don't have to speculate you mongrel, this happens in real life and is happening right now in multiple parts of the world.

>We NEED the chaos to purge ourselves of those who would not be able to SURVIVE without the system.

You live such a sheltered fucking life that you think this is a good and necessary option, you simply are a stupid kid.
>>
>>728860093
A. You do not need to kill 3.5 billion people

B. Halving the earth's population could be done by better means than a total free for all.
>>
>>728860093
Judging by the fact that you're using an image board on a business week night makes me beg to differ.
>>
>>728859030
I'm saying a fuckload of humans need to fucking die. You want to fire up the gas chambers; I'm unlikely to try and stop you, long as me or mine doesn't wind up in one.
But the likelihood of you not getting taken out one way or another going down that route is pretty fucking high in such a world as we're discussing; and THAT'S nature taking it's course.
>>
pretty sure technological development would dramatically slow down if it doesnt stop at all. that would hold back humanity instead
>>
>>728859162
Highly likely to stop you from fucking a prepubescent in my presence.
But if it bleeds, it should probably be breeding.
>>
>>728859583
Rules that are never obeyed

Anarchy is not only the disappearance of the state and its laws ... it is also dialogue between equals

equity

>What we do rigth now
>>
>>728853533
People are the problem in every form of government, why wouldn't they be the problem with anarchy? What's worse in anarchy is there is nothing to keep that shit in check, whether you agree with it or not.

People of today's world are not capable of living together without rules and some form of control. Sure it can work in a small community somewhere but not on a world scale. Not to mention good luck getting every government in the world to dissolve itself.

You're better off waiting for some post-apocalyptic world after WWIII. That is, if you survive.
>>
>>728859343
I'd do just fine in such a world. Just fucking fine.
>>
>>728860663
>Anarchy is not only the disappearance of the state and its laws ... it is also dialogue between equals

How in god's name can you be so ignorant of politics and society that you think the removal of the state and laws on any large scale brings anything except chaos and violence? Do you not research these things but give hard opinions on them?
>>
>>728860663
Diappearance of comunication, cooperation and globalization as well. All science advances would stop
>>
>>728859881
Fucking kek; I have. Oh how I have.

Can't really bitch about it if it did though.
I would most likely have been stupid or careless to end up in that situation. Or just plain unlucky.
That's the way it goes. I'll accept it.
>>
>>728861047
Please anon, tell us all about the time that you've spent in stateless areas of the globe and not in a military.
>>
>>728860902
yeep... because states dont create violence and chaos... murica?
>>
>>728860144
>We don't have to speculate you mongrel, this happens in real life and is happening right now in multiple parts of the world.
You've no clue just how much the systems keep that cycle perpetuating.

>Sheltered
What the fuck do you even know about sheltered, faggot? What the fuck do you think sheltered is?
I shelter myself. I always have.
I would do fine in such a world because I ALREADY FUCKING HAVE BEEN. Since I was fucking 12; over 30 fucking years now.
You have no fucking idea. None.
>>
>>728861534
yeep... because a lack of state dont create violence and choas... literally any third world country?
>>
>>728860912
>>728860663
What's to stop some anti tech group from taking out key links in the internet architecture?

>>728859597
You just made a huge baseless statement...well maybe based on movies you've seen.

>>728861568
Not that anon but your post has no actual value to support anything that could be considered an argument worth any consideration.
>>
>>728860912
If you do not live in some 1st world countries ... you do not really enjoy any of that ... even if there is a state figure
>>
>>728860353
>You do not need to kill 3.5 billion people
I couldn't kill so many if I tried. Even if I wanted to.
I said they needed to go; not how. And I did say AT LEAST half.
Much better off with us being under a billion in number; tops.

> could be done by better means than a total free for all

All ears as to how.
>>
>>728861657
That's true I'm from brazil and we have a big old shit as our government, and the lack of a system fuck us dry and hard everyday.
>>
>>728860400
>on a business week night
Yeah; everyone lives in the same part of the world; & works the same hours at the same kind of jobs.
>>
>>728861967
Good point annon
>>
>>728853533
It won't work in the industrial age. It's basically being primitive. People will form tribes, problem is competition will always exist because there are weak people and strong people. The strong will inevitably become the law. It's retarded and will resort in absolute chaos in the modern industrial world because people need to work in order to make the industry work. Before the industrial age, tribes can actually hunt and farm for themselves and fight off other tribes to survive. Modern people in the industrial age are vastly weak and can't do the same, thus looting to claim dominance will ensue. It's a shitty pipedream.
>>
>>728862205
Agreed
>>
File: 1477865950163.jpg (37KB, 425x748px) Image search: [Google]
1477865950163.jpg
37KB, 425x748px
>>728861965
and im a tacoman from mexico

state its the crime , state its the narco and in the united states its the same but they belive that santa claus its real
>>
>>728853533
Define "work"? Because by definition it arises naturally diring the collapse of all other systems. This makes it extremely successful as a form of government, and in a very real sense the default state of the world and what each indovidual should be prepared for during emergencies.

Www.ready.gov

Don't forget condoms, tazer, pepper spray, gloves, gas masks and zip tie restraints for the next outbreak of anarchy! It'll be a all you can rape buffet...
>>
>>728861873
Well you DID say that YOU wanted to ACHIEVE this by CREATING ANARCHY

I can't even keep being that obnoxious in mocking. Tell me about the time that you spent in a stateless area, don't avoid the question, coward.
>>
>>728861206
>the time that you've spent in stateless areas of the globe and not in a military

Newark. For 2 decades.
And fuck off, you cunt.
>>
File: IMG_0350.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>728859597
The fire rises brother.
>>
>>728862808
...New Jersey? Are you claiming that New Jersey is in a state of total lawlessness?
>>
>>728853533
It was created by edgsters for edgsters
>>
>>728860353
What are those better means, homie?
>>
>>728861730
>You just made a huge baseless statement

> your post has no actual value to support anything that could be considered an argument worth any consideration

LONG since given up on trying to "wake" anyone up. If you can't see it, as clear as the shit is nowadays; I can't fucking show you.
>>
>>728855144
Its not that new and it doesnt work:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freetown_Christiania
>>
>>728862441
It's so redundant. Because the destruction of government just creates another government ruled by the strong. I'm sorry anarchyfags, alpha males you hate so much will make sure you'll become extinct through absolute raw dominion once the current government is gone. There's no stopping chad lift brah to rally all the hotties and other chads to make sure you basement dwelling and starbucks anarchist remain on the lowest end. Survival of the fittest as usual.
>>
>>728860709
Nobody responded to my post but I still think it stands pretty firm. People are the problem, not the solution.

>>728863251
Yet another worthless post. I'm so convinced. Just how old are you anon? Wondering how much worldly experience you have.
>>
Time to the reset in the society switch...
>>
The humans of this era are still too stupid for Anarchism people just can't leave whitout rules. In a future where the averege human will be more intelligent and less ignorant of todays human, yes there will be anarchism, people will live free whitout government and rules, in a peacefull life.
>>
>>728863208
It would require years and various types of military force.
>>
Just because someone is an anarchist, doesn't mean they have to agree with all the foundations of anarchy.

Most Christians don't practice all teaches in the Bible, and if they did, nobody would be getting haircuts.

I'm sure most of you support a certain politically party, and I'm fucking positive you don't agree with everything they supposedly believe.

TL;DR You're all hypocritical faggots.
>>
>>728863603
But its a good opportunity to get rid of all those niggers and sandniggers
>>
>>728862612
>Well you DID say that YOU wanted to ACHIEVE this by CREATING ANARCHY
Please point me to the post where I made any such fucking statement whatsoever. Or where in this discussion before now I threw ad hominems your way, as you've been doing practically the entire discussion; you smegma sucking faggot.
>>
>>728863873
I don't subscribe to any party but I don't have faith in humanity to make anarchy work.

>>728863603
Then the random unorganized citizens are going to overthrow the most powerful groups on earth?
>>
>>728863603
>military force
>better means

You're a fucking idiot and I hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>728863597
stupid humans,,,,
>>
>>728863083
Holy shit; you've never even been in fucking Newark; have you?
>>
>>728853533
Wut wurk 4 u don't wurk 4 me grill.
>>
>>728864140
I don't have faith in humanity to make religion peaceful and so far, religion is the number one cause of death since the dawn of time.
>>
File: 1490941797639.jpg (28KB, 375x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490941797639.jpg
28KB, 375x450px
>>
>>728863991
Not what I was saying really

>>728864140
Dude what? You're arguing with the wrong guy.

>>728864156
You first buddy.

>>728864171
Lmao oh my fucking god you're serious.

You honestly believe that you know what total anarchy and lawlessness is like...because you live in New Jersey??? LMFAO
>>
File: zcsdffdsd.png (63KB, 159x176px) Image search: [Google]
zcsdffdsd.png
63KB, 159x176px
>>728863521
Forgot to add t hat those who own the best weapons and have real world survival skills like cooking, lifting, engineering, running without gassing out easily, swimming, fighting, driving etc. will use it to their out most advantage. And big surprise, none of the anarchy fags seem to have these skills meanwhile the people they hate so much excel at them.
>>
>>728864236
I never said that I felt religion was the way to go. Religion has caused all kinds of trouble throughout it's existence.
>>
>>728862438
That's a good point my muchacho, but here on brazil, even though we don't have a good government we have good brands and A REALLY GOOD system of goodies propaganda
>>
>>728864251
Guess which frame western society is under?
>>
>>728863558
>Yet another worthless post
Ah, yes; you've presented quite the dissertation here, I forgot. You're so perceptive.
I don't need to tell you how old I am; one as astute as you clearly saw the post I made that more than told you how old I was.
>>
>>728864474
I'm not saying you did. I figured we agreed on religion. That's why I'm saying most of the shit people in society try to follow hasn't exactly worked.
>>
Test
>>
>>728864251
>implying strong men aren't also notorious for creating bad times

I can't believe people are this fucking simple minded.
>>
>>728863873
>if you don't qualify as an anarchist you can still be an anarchist if you self-identify as one
You have no idea how logic works, do you?
You one of those people who thinks calling yourself a boy makes you a boy even if you have a vagina?
You one of those feminine penis faggots?
>>
>>728864887
this
everything is relative to some focal point
usually it's you
>>
>>728864774
Ahh my bad then, I misread you.

>>728864735
Because you don't say anything. Maybe in your first post, which was also not worth a damn.
>>
>>728864385
I'm having an awesome kek at your complete lack of knowledge, kid.
I said NEWARK.
If you've not been there, nor were edumuhcated about it, of course you'd laugh at the idea.
Just an awesome reveal of your absolute cluelessness.
>>
When all you guys are arguing about the systems of government, the cooperation are ruling the word
>>
Friendly minder that the anarchyfag in this thread thinks he knows what total lawlessness is like because he lives in New Jersey, and is 100% serious.
>>
>>728864945
I do know how logic works.
I don't believe that at all.
Certainly not.

You clearly only took from that what you wanted and didn't even try to understand, or you're just trolling.

There's different branches of anarchy, just like there are for religion, politics, etc. Just because someone says they're an anarchist, doesn't mean they have to agree with everything. I know Republicans who support the legalization of marijuana, I know Democrats who support the death penalty.

>thinking he has to agree with every stance a group has to fit in
>>
>>728865252
Newark is under 3 different governments keeping order you absolute fucking clown lmao
>>
>>728864873
This is pure anarchism in a nutshell
>>
>>728853533
In the mind of a 12 yr old anything is possible
>>
>>728865368
Deadly serious.
Please; continue to laugh it up, enjoying the fuck out of this.
By all means; take a trip there, spend a week or two. Be sure to visit some of the beautiful project highrises the cops NEVER fucking visit, no matter who calls. We can talk about lawlessness then.
>>
people are generally too retarded for this to work.
it's the poor fellas that want this, also edgy teenagers.
>>
>>728858282
>what is human history
>>
>>728865651
The fact that you think you can survive in a stateless area because you live in New Jersey is seriously one of the funniest things I've ever seen on 4chan.
>>
>>728865713
To be fair, people haven't exactly made capitalism and democracy work.
>>
When all you guys are arguing about the systems of government, the cooperation are ruling the word
>>
>>728866124
They are literally the most successful systems in the history of the world.
>>
Anarchy has got to be the most retarded naive idea yet.
Her dur we naively put our trust in people mutually working together, never mind a psychopath would come along and enslave all your gullible asses.
>>
>>728853533
Dont bother to ask. All the dumbest idiots who haven't accomplished anything and barely passes algebra will come out and have their retarded opinions.
>>
>>728866124
This is capitalism at peak efficiency, doing exactly what it's supposed to do. That's why people post threads about anarchism on the internet.
>>
>>728866237
>successful
>riots in the street
>corrupt politicians and corporate CEOs
>USA is trillions of dollars in debt
>most of the world hates us

Yup. You're right.
>>
This thread is why robots need to take us all over and we should all go extinct.
>>
>>728866124
This is the most pseudo intellectual post ever. Capitalism brought you the very gadget your mom probably paid for due to democratic in demand for such a product.
>>
>>728866207
>cooperation
lol
>>
File: evil.png (1MB, 835x793px) Image search: [Google]
evil.png
1MB, 835x793px
>>728866367
It's not even close to peak efficiency. Imagine if we lowered the working age to 13, or hell why not 7 while we're at it. "If you can walk, you can work" will be our slogan. It will make America Great!
>>
>>728866479
Every single system has it's pros and cons.
>>
>>728866430
>mundane things makes what's working not work
Utopia's don't work, kiddo. The two you mentioned brought you here.
>>
>>728866237
not sure if you're being sarcastic or you're actually retarded
>>
>>728855042
you already voluntarily don't kill people right? Or do you do it cause your government says not to?
>>
>>728866430
The US isn't the only capitalist country you waterhead, and having problems at all does not make a system suck. Everything's relative.
>>
>>728865464
>you're just trolling.
mostly this
no true scotsman and all that
although anarchism according to google loosely means 'without a chief' and having any opinion at all means that you've organized your environment and found yourself (and those who think like you) to be more acceptable than those who do not share your opinion therefore creating at least two archetypes

but mostly trolling
>>
>>728853533
It's a beautiful idea but it won't work in practice, humans are too degenerate to allow it
>>
>>728866666
FUCKING CHECKED
>>
>>728866666
Confirmed by quints!!!!!
>>
>>728866675
Liberal western democracies are the most successful types of societal organization in the history of the world.

Please name the more successful system.
>>
>>728866591
Legal working ages? Government overreach, get the fuck out, Bernie!
>>
>>728866666
checked mothercucker
>>
File: MMFR_PlymouthRock-876x534.jpg (162KB, 876x534px) Image search: [Google]
MMFR_PlymouthRock-876x534.jpg
162KB, 876x534px
>>728855737
> The biggest issue I have with it is the fact that we do need traffic laws
pussy
>>
>>728866666
>our system is shit
>we've tried nothing else and we're all out of ideas
>>
>>728866883
pre-agricultural hunter-gatherer band
>>
Friendly minder that the anarchyfag in this thread thinks he knows what total lawlessness is like because he lives in New Jersey, and is 100% serious .
>>
>>728860770
Is that what you tell yourself as you dream of being some road warrior's gimp?
>>
File: 1491756122564.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491756122564.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>728866883
capitalism gave you pic related.
>>
>>728865651
You mean the government subsidized apartment complexes?
Yeah you sure showed us!
>>
>>728867067
Yeah I like modern medicine and not dying from a cut or treatable disease.
>>
>>728866981
>bringing up the system that systematically collapses every time throughout human history due to the failure to acknowledge the importance of incentives, requires absolute conformity from a totalitarian state (North Korea) to function

Marxists are the most delusional
>>
>>728867067
savage af
>nomad lyfe
>>
>>728867086
He lives in New Jersey so he's really extreme and battle-hardened.
>>
>>728866496
I'm from brazil sorry for my not so great gringo language
>>
>>728867218
You wouldn't know that because you've never died.
>>
>>728867218
you're right. I prefer dying because I can't afford the modern medicine.
>>
>>728867134
Who are these gents? Quick rundown perhaps?
>>
>>728867218
So do lots of people in the modern world who still have no choice in such matters.
>>
>>728866666
My god
>>
>>728867237
>imblying north korea is marxist

do you have downs syndrome?
>>
>>728865965
Fucking kek. This was fun, bitch.
Bored with your stupidity now.
Please do visit Newark; enlighten yourself a bit as to how little of a difference the system actually makes sometimes. How it not only makes hell like that possible, but keeps it going. Do try not to choke on all the nigger dick soft, clueless retards like you inevitably end up having to suck.
>>
>>728867320
Sounds like a you problem.

>>728867298
I've come very close to it from disease, I'm all set buddy. Enjoy your fantasy.
>>
>>728867361
>lets make sure no one has a choice!
>>
>>728867143
Kek; more like Australia when it was a prison colony.
>>
>>728855778
People kill regardless of laws that man have created. Those that do not are well-balanced individuals who realize murder is wrong. Most crime is the product of social stratification. Poverty drives crime. People of color historically have had no wealthy relatives to inherit property or wealth from, so historically have resorted to "criminal activities". Laws are harmful. They don't even exist, tbh. It isn't physical, it's a construct of man. Same goes for religion or hierarchies or whatever non-physical structures you enjoy.

You don't need a president. You don't even need a mayor. Workers gaining control of their workplace and ultimately communities is the way to bring about revolution. When more workers wake up and realize they're wage slaves in a dystopia (who else wants to work 40+ years then die?), you'll see change.
>>
>>728853533
>erthrthert
>>
>>728855353
it seems silly to me to build the trolley before you build the rest of the track, no? I mean, you can design and prototype the trolley, maybe, but actually using it for commercial gain seems like a bad idea without a destination and a way to get there already in mind. The invisible hand would put you out of business pretty quickly, no?
>>
>>728867422
Lmao stay safe in the totally lawless land of New Jersey buddy!
>>
>>728867415
North Korea is communist, are you brain dead?
>>
>>728867672
Workers do not own the means of production and it exists as a state. Both of those can't exist in communism. Go lick some boots.
>>
>>728866430
- Riots Anarchist help fuel.
- Welcome to the big leagues kid.
- Still the wealthiest economy in the world.
- Who gives a shit?
Omg the world is hard, let's destroy it!
That's what you sound like.
>>
>>728867782
What you're talking about is socialism. You marxistfags can't even differentiate all your marxist systems.
>>
>>728867782
So a total fantasy that would never work in the modern world on any scale, got it.
>>
File: 1491344418632.jpg (58KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1491344418632.jpg
58KB, 499x499px
>>728867456

System A:
>healthcare provided by government, given you pay taxes
>everyone is able to receive treatment without being sent into crippling debt

System B:
>privatized healthcare
>get serious illness, go into debt, hospital won't treat you because insurace won't cover it.
>die
>"sounds like a you thing xDDD"

I fucking swear everyone on /b/ is that kid who took a semester of polisci and thinks they understand anything about economics.
>>
>>728867456
"very close" does not make you "all set".
death and very close to death are not identical concepts
there could've been paradise waiting for you on the other side and you could be entirely incapable of realizing it unless you're actually dead and somehow still capable of realization
gtfo with your all set
>>
>>728867782
By your definition, communism can't exist. It's the ideological version of the flying spaghetti monster.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170410-215157.jpg (215KB, 1066x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170410-215157.jpg
215KB, 1066x1266px
>>728867672
fucking stop trying /pol/tard. you can't even into economics.
>>
>>728868033
You not being able to afford medical bills is a problem specific to you, I didn't say it was the best system.

The alternative in question was a hunter-gatherer tribe. This is very simple, well not for you.
>>
>>728868189
State socialism is a thing.
>>
>>728866237
ever heard of national socialism?
>>
>>728868186
Yeah you're right. It never has existed. It's just a buzzword used to convince people they're going to get what they want, when in reality it is simply an authoritarian government.
>>
>>728868033
>But muh socialism
One wonders why the Fire dept isn't privatized. Or the PD. Or the public school system, as shit as the US's is.
Surely these socialist evils would cripple out great Capitalist Republic the same way a US equivalent of the National Health would, right?
>>
>>728867067
So why aren't you in the African grass lands hunting down a Gazelle?
Instead of making dumb uneducated comments on a now shitty image board.
>>
>>728868189
That would work better if the left branch was replaced with "This doesn't and can't exist. Try again."

"True" Socialism is fortunately just a totalitarian fantasy.
>>
>>728868033
>absolute retard doesn't understand welfare state already exists thanks all thanks to capitalism

You leeches will cry wolf and complain on everything. Grow up and get a job.
>>
>>728866883
this >>728868362
>>
>>728867941
Wat? Communism is the end goal for socialists (except maybe shitty Social Democrats). Anarchists promote communism. Communism is the end goal.

>>728868186
So the tens of thousands of years human beings living before civilization was created existed under capitalist conditions? Hmm. Interesting. You're a fucking fool. Humans existed in stateless societies for millennia.
>>
File: 1491623782982.jpg (25KB, 370x459px) Image search: [Google]
1491623782982.jpg
25KB, 370x459px
>>728868354

Nigger, no. When the state has a monopoly on capital and property that generates profit it's state-capitalism.

If you're referring to national-socialism, then you're a retard because that's not socialism.
>>
Rolling to kill a nigger for JDog.
>>
>>728868370
Socialist states and vanguardism are not examples of communism or anarchism.
>>
>>728868189
>can't differentiate welfare state socialism to classical socialism

End your life
>>
>>728868640
>If you're referring to national-socialism, then you're a retard because that's not socialism

>It's literally the governmental equivalent of the 7', 500lb biker named "Tiny"
>>
>>728868635
> Humans existed in stateless societies for millennia.
Works for about 100 people. You know, a close family group. Which isn't really communism, anyway. It's usually some form of oligarchy, and has barter and other "capitalist" elements.

But keep calling people names. I'm sure it eventually prove your idiotic point.
>>
>>728868437
>privatized first aid doesn't exist
>privatized school doesn't exist

have you ever been outside, anon?
>>
>>728868640
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_socialism
>>
>>728868894
If workers don't own production, it's not socialism you utter autist.

>inb4 i took polisci i know ebonomics :DD
>>
>>728869045
>what is sarcasm
>how do I know when someone being sarcastic is agreeing with me
>sarcasm be hard yo
>>
>>728868635
>Anarchists promote communism. Communism is the end goal.
This is why all people who label themselves those are absolute retard. Egalitarianism is unrealistic, we are not bees or robots. Your weak ass can't even afford obamacare.
>>
>>728868984
National socialism had socialistic elements, almost with a hearty dose of right wing nationalism. Anyone who argues it's really "the other side" is a complete moron, because it misses the point that totalitarianism isn't an abomination of the left or the right, it's something that grows out of either the moment you give up your basic human rights and trade in limited government for security.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170411-230300.jpg (95KB, 983x239px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170411-230300.jpg
95KB, 983x239px
>>728869074
>reading? fugg dat :DD
>>
>>728869045
Why hasn't the privatized stuff outperformed and eliminated the need for publicly funded stuff?
>>
File: source.gif (1MB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
1MB, 800x667px
Communism is idiotic how could someone expected this to work?
>>
>>728869450
Honestly typical fucking leftist cropping out the truth to try and win a debate.

>State socialism is a classification for any socialist political and economic perspective advocating state ownership of the means of production either as a temporary measure in the transition from capitalism to socialism, or as characteristic of socialism itself.[1]
>>
>>728869503
>implying the USSR was communist and not state-capitalist

neck yourself
>>
>>728869021
First of all, markets and bartering are not unique to capitalism. Both have existed before capitalism. Second of all, you're right it does. Individual communities and neighborhoods have their best interests in mind, and that is survival. Me in Las Vegas living my life has no direct relation or impact on a woman in the China. But the pervasiveness of the state and the quest for profits forges trade agreements and military intervention and all sorts of other bullshit I don't agree to.
>>
>>728869286
>still don't get it

mentally retarded confirmed
>>
File: Screenshot_20170411-230612.jpg (80KB, 978x231px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170411-230612.jpg
80KB, 978x231px
>>728869562
oh here, maybe this crop is better.
>>
>>728869654
Yep, the Soviet Union was capitalist. Capitalist!

And if you yell it loudly enough, maybe someone, somewhere, will eventually believe.
>>
Maybe people are the problem, you mother-cunt lickers. We seem to be the piston that refuses to fire in all these systems.
>>
>>728869749
So you admit that state socialism is an accurate term, good for you!
>>
>>728869492
I can only speak for EMS as I've had firsthand experience.

Simply put, they price gouge a poorer quality service. That's all privatization is, trying to provide the least amount of service for maximum profit.
>>
>>728869844
In relation to what? Do you really think no systems work? We live in an extremely complex society of hundreds of millions of people and can safely assume that we don't be killed or starve in our lives. That's successful on its own.
>>
>>728869869
yes, it literally means state-capitalism you fucking mong.
>>
>>728869915
This is what I dread about my future of training to become and EMT and ultimately paramedic. The EMS industry is fucked.
>>
>>728869680
> Individual communities and neighborhoods have their best interests in mind, and that is survival.
In times when the community's very survival is on the line, maybe. But the rest of the time? Don't forgot the horrible tendency everyone has to be a busy-body and tell everyone how they should live their life. Those community standards committees that try to impose ridiculous house color standards on everyone would be the worst type of tyrants, if they weren't so petty. There's a big a value to getting away from that incestuous shit and telling people just to fuck off and leave their neighbors alone too.
>>
That's kind of the point to Anarchism... It's the attempt to create a stable society with the absence of government. Anarchists believe it this is the ideal and have many theories on how to get there but politically it would have to be a process over time.
>>
>>728870029
They're interchangeable terms, maybe your cognitive impairment is why you're a communist.
>>
File: 1489988392250.jpg (58KB, 743x493px) Image search: [Google]
1489988392250.jpg
58KB, 743x493px
>>728870165
why do liberals have fucking downs syndrome
>>
>>728853533
https://discord.gg/VSur3pD
>>
>>728870132
No, I mean, every day is survival. You're just not hunting and gathering. You're in shelters with groups of other animals living beside you trying to survive. We have the means to make food (store shelves are lined) and provide shelter (there are thousands of vacant homes in every city across the US) but we don't. Boggles my mind.
>>
>>728853533
Not really an Anarchist, but I believe in a minimalist government.
there should be a government to take care of necessary things like law enforcement, national defense, and courts.
but the government should not be involved in individuals affairs or in the economy.
>>
>>728870279
Your original point was that it's called state capitalism in my response to calling it state socialism.

I'm saying it's called both, you're saying it's only called state capitalism.

I'm correct, you're incorrect. Very simple.
>>
>>728870455
DON'T TREAD
O
N
'
T

T
R
E
A
D
>>
>>728870388
There really isn't a food shortage, and all the talk about "food deserts" (i.e. not enough food that Gwynyth Paltrow would deign to eat nearby) is an admission of that. And the housing shortage problem wouldn't be solved by just randomly putting people in houses. They tried that in the early 1990s, with the vast expansion in who was eligible for housing along with government guarantees, and what happened? The housing bubble and the Great Recession. Homelessness tends to be because people have serious long term problems that make it difficult for them to function (lots of mental illness), or because people lack the life skills they need to get a reasonable job. There are also secondary causes, one of the big ones being making a big chunk of the black male population unemployable by throwing them in prison.

The food shortages are inefficiencies. The government is generally a lot less efficient than the free market, so the free market should move.
>>
>>728870279
Ask me if I'm surprised that a communist can't wrap his head around the concept of synonyms.
>>
>>728871000
Agreed on the first point regarding food, do not agree about the housing market. Predatory lending, outrageous costs and insurance rates, and the ultimate volatility of the market you're referring to indicate it shouldn't be used for profit. Homelessness is violence.
>>
>>728870795
epic meme +1
>>
>>728871581
Real estate is fairly stable, and predatory lending is a myth. Who the banks are willing to lend to is a very straightforward equation, and the housing bubble was because the the govt came along and said "lend to these people, too. We'll cover it!" Without realizing how much money they were putting on the line, because the govt tends to be colossally stupid. (So does the private sector, but at least in the private sector the worst guessers crash and burn and make way for the winners.)
>>
>>728863597
People will live peacefull life. Like they allways do, right? Oh wait...
>>
>>728869416
Holy shit; an intelligent, thought out, well stated, CENTRIST counter to a shitpost?
Where the fuck am I?
>>
>>728872121
I'm pretty sure coming down in favor of limited government is considered extreme radicalism these days.
>>
File: 1490755112557.gif (947KB, 345x502px) Image search: [Google]
1490755112557.gif
947KB, 345x502px
>>728872058
>Who the banks are willing to lend to is a very straightforward equation
>>
>>728872590
Hell; centrism is radicalism atm.
>>
>>728872686
You've never heart of actuaries? They've turned that side of the world into hard science.
>>
>>728853533
Nah it works great
See first you need to tear down the government, then eventually everyone in your new lawless group will naturally look to a member with great leadership skills and......wait
>>
>>728872875
I just really like posting that gif, & will do so at any even slightly quasi-appropriate opportunity.

You're right though; partially. Predatory lending moves from legend to myth to reality when the gov's guaranteeing the loans. If the banks have to bite the losses themselves; of course they're careful at as scientific a level as possible.
>>
>>728853533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFYwAmKZCbM
>>
>>728853533
anarchism would form into a state instantly by the most powerful mafia. if there is anarchy in Norway, England or another monarchy, the king/queen would take power by owning the biggest military. if it's a democratic country, the largest cult, group or mafia would take power and fight other groups for the power, be flinging its country into a chaotic civil war. anarchy is literally impossible because it literally equals civil war or just a fascistic regime change. anarchism is literally the most retarded political view because it's debunked by basic logic thinking.
>>
>use 3d printers and automation to produce everything everybody needs
>no need for anyone to be in charge anymore
>anarchy
>>
>>728874931
At least 50 years off to be viable. Who's going to do maintenance on the machines and program them?
>>
File: 1448938151515.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1448938151515.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>728874931
>>
>>728875894
everybody. 1 hour workweek until then.
>>
>>728875894
Bill Gates says AI is gonna reach that level very soon.
Not looking forward to that though. It's gonna fuck up economy big time befor it starts to actually work for everyone.
>>
File: 1436995918848.gif (461KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
1436995918848.gif
461KB, 220x157px
>>728876553
>starts to actually work for everyone.
Oh yes, the rich and powerful will take care of the unemployed masses out of the good of their hearts!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491976782936.jpg (156KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491976782936.jpg
156KB, 950x1300px
>>728853533
statism is retarded, by history it's been proven not to work
>>
>>728853709
you can't live in a stateless society with corporations. corporations will act as the state.
>>
>>728876692
Yea well, if fusion energy will be what we hope for, and AI gets the shit done what they want, without too much effort from their side, they won't have a reason not to.
Sure they would probably want to be respected as gods, but they'd care about humanity right after themselves.
>>
>>728876553
AI and automation are two separate things. Machines don't last forever.
A lot of manufacturing isn't assembly work. Despite what everyone thinks. I'm in the industry. Trust me it's not happening anytime soon.
>>
>>728878765
Not as in setient AI (but honestly, who knows at this point), but a superprogram that writes code if you tell it what and how you want in english.
From that point, programs that can do the engineering according to design isn't far. Neither are programs that can do maintenance, and have you seen what are boston dynamics up to nowadays?
>>
>>728879137
Yes I've seen what Boston Dynamics is up too. Again this isn't a programing issue. It's a shit breaks down and needs to be repaired or replaced issue. You're always going to have techs taking care of the machines. This isn't the Matrix.
>>
>>728865252
As someone originally from new jersey camdens still way worse than newark
>>
Anarchy!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fibDNwF8bjs
>>
>>728853533
anarchism is not a political system or a replacement of it. anarchism is the ultimate form of any utopia. The hive mind needs no government, the hive mind is the government. When people have nothing to lose because everybody has everything and greed and pride are dead, than anarchy can work.
>>
File: 1437340806983.gif (1010KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1437340806983.gif
1010KB, 500x248px
>>728878746
>but they'd care about humanity right after themselves.
>>
>>728856541
anarchist cant even draw inside the circle. lol!
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.