[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people just do what they're told?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_5522.jpg (71KB, 1000x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5522.jpg
71KB, 1000x532px
Why don't people just do what they're told?
>>
Right?!

I consider myself socially very progressive and leftist, but I am going crazy right now about this fucking ridiculous outrage about this incident.

The dude resisted law enforcement. What the fuck.
>>
>>728829771
FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHATCHA TELL ME
>>
>>728829960

Wasn't that literally just airport security not actual officers? Like that isn't a law or anything lmao. He paid for their services and if anything he is in the right and could probably turn the law against United Airlines.
>>
>>728829771
Yep, all he had to do was do what was asked of him and this whole thing would be nonexistent.

It's karma for his illegal prescription homo past.
>>
>>728829771
Let's practice.... Fuck off Anon.
>>
>>728829960
He paid for a seat
Capitalism
>>
Dr. David Dao, of Elizabethtown KY.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sues United for all they're worth
>>
>>728829771
Are your balls made out of pussy?
>>
>>728830182
Nope, there are usually actual cops at the airport to help back up the TSA and shit.
>>
>>728829960
>leftist
>total bootlicker
Checks out
>>
>>728830338
he had problems with law in the past
>>
>>728829960
>leftist
>submissive to bullshit
is this fit-your-stereotype day
>>
>>728830182
they were security but the airlines can evict people. it's the airlines fault here up to the point where he resisted. when he resisted he took part of the fault upon himself. depending on the place security can do stuff that normally cops only do
the guy could of gotten up and gotten 1000 bucks minimum, comped hotel room plus free ticket next day.
he ended up having some felony charges or something he had been fleeing so he screwed himself anyways by making this a big deal
>>
>>728830545
Sources
>>
>>728830545
Oh. Yea I see now

Drugs for sex
>>
>>728830581
Holy shit seriously? Sources?
>>
>>728830338
Hope he fucking does
>>728829771
the weakest of bait
>just do what your corperate overlords want to keep the profit train a movin
>>
>>728830740
>>728830739
>>
>>728829771
he was holding out for more moneys
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 250x238px
>>728830581
>he could have got literally nothing money AND a free budget hotel room and all he had to do was massively inconvinience himself
>>
>>728829960

When the law enforcement appears to assault citizens for the will and benefit of corporations, we're in trouble. When law enforcement goes from defending society, to defending corporations, it's all over. That's what the outrage is about.
>>
>>728830455
>>728830555

smells of samefag
>>
>>728829771
Kill Yourself.

Do what you're told.
>>
>>728830865
He was Asian, not Jewish you cuck.
>>
He paid for his seat. They told him he could fly and let him on the plane. Four United employees showed up and needed six so they bumped him off the plane. There was absolutely zero legal basis for them to make him leave. He wouldn't go because he had to get home and take care of this patients. So the staff called the cops.

If I was I'd sue hard and get a payday. I assure you lawyers are already lining up.
>>
>>728830739
Nice
>>
>>728829771
United Airlines is required by federal regulations to guarantee seats to all ticketed passengers. You could argue that he shouldn't have resisted, but what United Airlines did is against the law.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/united-airlines-promised-federal-regulators-all-ticketed-passengers-are-guaranteed
>>
>>728829771
Perhaps I don't keep up with enough news, but could anyone inform me of what happened?
>>
>>728830964
Yeah, well it's not.
Stop sucking off authority figures libshit.
>>
>>728830740
security rights are defined by each states licenses(armed and unarmed) on powers they have(public knowledge freely accessible). certain locations though have different rules sets that security must follow that either limits or broadens the scope of power, airports being one of them since it's under tsa regulations and they have more power.
as for the compensation that was offered by the airline and has been reported on. i've been bumped and got 1500 from delta before for a 300 ticket. all depends on airline and situation
as for felony charges i heard on radio about it but didnt catch full story so idk what charges were but he had them
>>
>>728831020
>There was absolutely zero legal basis for them to make him leave.

Lol, read the fine print next time you buy a ticket.
>>
>>728831020
He was probably in a hurry to get some pussy for drug prescriptions

http://nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-dragged-off-flight-convicted-of-trading-drugs-for-sex/
>>
>>728829960
it wasnt law enforcement
>>
File: United_cabin_box.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
United_cabin_box.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>728831020

exactly what I said when I heard about this bullshit
>>
>>728829771
Kek

Stop posting on 4chan!!!

There, now go do it...
>>
>>728829771
The airline is supposed to do shit like this at the gate before people get on the plane. Anyone who is saying that he should have just listened is a faggot little kid who doesnt fly. Fuck that shit dude if i waited and got on the plane and then some fucking rent-a-cop came up to me and told me to get off the plane i would have done the same shit, exept they wouldn't have chose me because im far from an eazy target.
>>
>>728831103
i don't give a damn about the law, I just fucking hate asians
>>
>>728831020
None of that matters from a legal perspective. The flight crew has plenary power to remove ANY passenger from a flight. He refused their fully authorized and legal instructions to leave the aircraft. Furthermore, he also refused the lawful orders of law enforcement, which also have the legal right and abilities to remove passengers from an aircraft.
>>
>>728831466
You are incorrect. They do not have the authority to remove passengers who have purchased a ticket. They are obligated by federal regulations to guarantee a seat.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/united-airlines-promised-federal-regulators-all-ticketed-passengers-are-guaranteed
>>
>>728831173
They are supposed to deny you before you get on the plane not when the fucking thing is about to take off dude
>>
>>728831103
Read the actual rule. They have to give him a flight, but it doesn't have to be THAT flight. Them giving him a flight out the next day would cover the law.
>>
>>728831412
Actually if a couple big dudes come grab you by the scruff of your neck and say you're getting off the plane, I'm fairly confident that your ass will be be getting off the plane.
>>
>>728829771
and some fags blame white people on this?
>>
>>728829771
I haven't flown a plane in years so maybe it's different now, but when I did, the airline would always ask for volunteers to transfer off of an overbooked flight. They never actually randomly chose someone to be taken off. So I'm confused about what led up to this. Did they ask for volunteers and no one did? Did this guy volunteer and then change his mind?
>>
>>728831654
I did read the actual rule, did you? Here is the legal document in which they agree to federal regulations to guarantee a seat to all ticket holding passengers. The correct legal move would have been to fly the employee over on the next flight, not remove the passenger.

https://www.scribd.com/document/344904008/United-Airlines-Comments-to-Federal-Regulators
>>
>>728831792
I can't wait for it to come out that he was full of shit and just didn't want to get off.
>>
>>728830074
Those who died are justified...
>>
>>728831580
Wow, citing the ibtimes, don't think so. Buying he ticket equates to a contract of carriage; you sign away many rights. They can remove you for ANY reason; however, they usually choose not to for PR reason. Nonethless, the airline reserves the right to legally force a passenger off of an aircraft for almost any reason. https://www.transportation.gov/airconsumer/fly-rights
>>
File: manjohnnay.png (73KB, 658x656px) Image search: [Google]
manjohnnay.png
73KB, 658x656px
Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me
>>
Asians are the new niggers, and he's the new Rosa Parks
>>
4 people were asked to volunteer, 3 of them acted like civilized adults, and will never be famous.
>>
File: tumblr_ofzlxdRKf51vozdr8o1_500.jpg (99KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofzlxdRKf51vozdr8o1_500.jpg
99KB, 500x750px
>>728831137
UA wanted 4 of their staff to board a full plane.

They asked 4 passengers to voluntarily leave the plane. No one did.

So UA randomly pick people to leave.

They chose this dude, he said he's got a patient appointment and can not leave.

They dragged him out
>>
>>728831889
You're interpretation of the rule is incorrect. This will be taken to court and even though popular opinion is against them, United will win the case.
>>
>>728832111
True that
>>
>>728830338
He will
>>
>>728829771
Because we're not all sheep like you are.
>>
>>728832217
He also got convicted of getting sexual favors from another guy in exchange for drugs. How does he still practice medicine?
>>
>>728832160
We'll see. I'd bet money that they lose the court case. Let's just say, I would not want to be United Airlines right now.
>>
>>728831658
Ackchyually those guys where fucking regular sized and I guarantee they would have a hell of a hard time getting me to do anything which is why they would take one look at me and say well fuck that im going to chose some old chink and pull him off the plane. Being a moose rules dude.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (108KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
108KB, 300x449px
>>728831412
>im far from an eazy target.
Are you a big guy?
>>
>>728832359
Here is the Federal rules for you being bumped off a flight

Carriers must deliver fliers to their final destination within one hour of their originally scheduled flight -- or they have to start forking over money.

If fliers get to their final stop one to two hours late (or one to four hours late if they're flying internationally), airlines are required to pay double the original one-way fare, with a $675 limit. If fliers get in more than two hours late (or four internationally), airlines have to pay 400% of the one-way fare, with a $1,350 limit.
Passengers have the right to insist on a check instead of a free flight or a voucher when they're involuntarily kicked off a flight, according to the DOT. And they always get to keep their original ticket, which retains its value.

He's going to lose. They never assaulted him, the blood on his face was caused by him struggling and hitting his face on an armrest.
>>
>>728832160
Dude United is fucking shitting themselves. Anyway you look at it they fucked up big time.
>>
>>728830545
Which means literally nothing in this instance. But good try, though.
>>
>>728829771
Kill yourself.
Let's see how well you listen.
>>
>>728832406
Seems to me by the video they were fairly intent on getting him off the plane, and statistically they're probably going to have some big guys working at the airport. So again, if 6 or 7 of them want you off the plane I don't care how big you are lol you're getting off
>>
File: 1475397763257.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1475397763257.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>728830545
the fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>
Anyone else find it hard to believe that they couldn't get 4 Americans to get paid $800 bucks, a free hotel, and a free flight the next day, just to get there ass OFF a plane?

I know I do.
>>
They were within their rights to remove someone from the plane, however they crossed the line when they used violence to do it especially since it was right in front of dozens of people with phones to record the whole thing. Not to mention they were the ones that created the situation with their own greed by overselling the seats then cheaping out with the bribes. The whole situation could have been avoided if they had just sweetened the deal, now instead of costing them a few hundred dollars it's costing them hundreds of millions if not billions.
>>
>>728830581
What an obvious instance of "Well, this is how it makes sense to ME, so it must be right." Legally speaking, you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>728829771
We wouldn't have a country.
>>
>>728829771
Bend over anon. Just do what you're told.
>>
>>728831658
Actually if I hold a gun to your head, I'm fairly confident that your ass is getting shot.

How is that different, exactly? It's two situations where someone's rights are physically infringed upon by a criminal.
>>
>>728832673
neverbeenonaplanebefore.com/assumptions.jpg
>>
>>728829771
Story? Link? Here you go faggot.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2017/04/10/united-airlines-insists-contract-of-carriage-allows-them-to-forcefully-drag-passengers-off-planes/
>>
>>728832664
well take a fucking guess peabrain
>>
That guy is sitting on top of a gold mine
>>
>>728832160
Check out leonard french's video.

He's an attorney. He doesn't think what you think.
>>
>reserve seat
>expect to make it to your destination on time
>suddenly airline decides to put random new staffers on plane and tell you to leave your reserved seat
fuck off that's bullshit
it wasn't even overbooked
>>
>>728832935
meaning even you dont know , just talking out your ass
>>
>>728832548
The United employees that were replacing the 4 removed were a flight crew heading to another airport. So they either
A: leave the Flight crew at the airport and delay the entire flight at the next location until the next day and have to pay all the passengers for the late flight.
B: Delay 4 people and pay them to take the next available flight.

"oh but he's a DR!!!" .... fuck off. Who's to say there isn't a Dr on the other flight to. It's a numbers game and he happened to come out on the shitty side of it. Instead of acting like a fucking adult, he threw a temper tantrum like a child and had to be forcibly removed.
>>
>>728832696
No, they were not. They can deny entry due to overbooking, or remove someone for breaking rules/ being disruptive. But removing someone after they're been seated, especially for some who did not reserve a seat, is not within their "rights".
>>
>>728832958
Too bad he's too much of an insane, drug addicted psychopath who nearly lost his medical license many times to cash in.

He had to take mandatory anger management classes the last time he chinked out.
>>
fucking son of bitch posting an image and no video...
WHERE IS THE VIDEO YOU ASSHOLES
>>
>>728833030
Or they: put the airline employees on a greyhound where they can take a nice nap on the way.
>>
Now honest question, why not just ask the last person who wasn't seated to be the volunteer instead?
>>
>>728829771
because rage against the machine
>>
>>728833068
>chinked out
>I won't leave my seat
>you have to remove me if you want me out

Right.
>>
>>728832738
>i've worked in security and still have valid licenses
security had the authority, united was in the wrong up to the point he ran back into the plane after breaking free of security. at that point united was no longer fully at fault
>>
>>728833068
They weren't needed until the next day. Literally could have driven
>>
>>728833045
Four people were asked to leave. Three of them you never heard about. Why?

Because they didn't go ape shit, try to sneak back on the plane TWICE, pacing and mumbling about "I gotta get home" and "Please kill me" like this belligerent fucking slope.

And YES, any airline has the absolute right to pull you off a plane the second you get belligerent.
>>
>>728832935
Anything that guy did before the plane incident, unless it provides security officials with a reasonable suspicion of intent to do harm (such as involvement in terrorist activities), is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>728830581
They were offering him less than most airlines would as compensation I hear 1200$ is on the low end for a last minute flight transfer which is another reason this story is so outrageous.
>>
>>728833303
All 4 left peacefully. Then they told him his flight would be rescheduled for mid day monday. He couldnt way that long and got back on. Then the shit started
>>
>>728833303
You didn't hear about this because dao was an asshole, you heard about it because they shit on his rights.

It doesn't matter what your basement-dwelling ass thinks about contract law; this is illegal whether you like it or not. They will get sued. They will lose. Fullstop.
>>
>>728833235
Yeah, and Mr. Zipperhead wasn't needed either. That's why you haven't heard about those "patients" he had to "rush" back to.

He passed up $800 and a free upgrade ticket in order to sperg out like a retard. If you know anything about Chinese people, this was relatively minor.
>>
>>728831173
Show the fine print which says they do a random lot and evict the 'winners' from the plane?

Not a legal leg to stand on
>>
Because not everyone is a cuck who doesn't stand up for themselves.
>>
>>728831813
No one volunteered when asked, so they put families as priority and sent of any singular passengers their computer pulled up
>>
>>728833422
LOL "rights", you're rich.

Please tell me about this mythical Airplane Bill of Rights.
>>
File: ayfr.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ayfr.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>728832918
Actually, I skydive you twat and travel quite a bit.
So . . .
>>
>>728833125
They whole point is there was a plane full of passengers with no crew at the next airport dumbass. What good does the flight crew riding on a bus to them do. The flight with no crew will have to be still have to be delayed/cancelled.

Cancel whole flight =~= 4 people being delayd.
>>
>>728831185
I see the shills are correcting the record for United Airlines.

I do not see how him trying to get his otaku ass laid has anything to do with being forcibly being ejected from a flight voluntarily.
>>
>>728833382
last i heard he was offered 800 which he could easily have gotten higher by just complaining once he got off.
>>
>>728833495
Notice how none of the "concerned" passengers offered to give up their seats?

So much for caring. This is what's called "Virtue Signalling"

IE: "I care, but only so much that it doesn't inconvenience me"
>>
>>728833303
Too bad that's not what happened. They tried to forcibly remove him because he was randomly chosen and did not comply, not being belligerent. He may of became "belligerent" after he was illegally forcefully removed. But in case you actually care about having an informed opinion the overbooking law only allow them to deny entry not forcefully remove after boarding.
>>
>>728833571
Actually I was wrong its not for pussy, he's a queer so he likes dick, according to the story
>>
>>728833382
The max limit they have to give you is $1350 as per federal law.
>>
File: 1491950303435.jpg (410KB, 1166x982px) Image search: [Google]
1491950303435.jpg
410KB, 1166x982px
>>728833679
Uh no.

There's video of him running back on and pacing around like a lunatic.

Not to mention his past history.

Guy's a fucking scumbag of the highest order.
>>
The legality of it all is pretty irrelevant now.
This has done enormous damage to United's public image, which was already pretty shitty.
the shareprice has dropped. and I'd imagine their profits will be next.
all because they couldn't manage an overbooked flight and a difficult passenger without physically dragging him from the plane.
what a PR disaster.
>>
>>728829771
Thank fuck they don't you cuck.
>>
Can someone explain to me what this drama is all about!
>>
From a lawyer in another discussion:

This myth that passengers don't have rights needs to go away, ASAP. You are dead wrong when saying that United legally kicked him off the plane.

1. First of all, it's airline spin to call this an overbooking. The statutory provision granting them the ability to deny boarding is about "OVERSALES", specifically defines as booking more reserved confirmed seats than there are available. This is not what happened. They did not overbook the flight; they had a fully booked flight, and not only did everyone already have a reserved confirmed seat, they were all sitting in them. The law allowing them to denying boarding in the event of an oversale does not apply.

2. Even if it did apply, the law is unambiguously clear that airlines have to give preference to everyone with reserved confirmed seats when choosing to involuntarily deny boarding. They have to always choose the solution that will affect the least amount of reserved confirmed seats. This rule is straightforward, and United makes very clear in their own contract of carriage that employees of their own or of other carriers may be denied boarding without compensation because they do not have reserved confirmed seats. On its face, it's clear that what they did was illegal-- they gave preference to their employees over people who had reserved confirmed seats, in violation of 14 CFR 250.2a.

3. Furthermore, even if you try and twist this into a legal application of 250.2a and say that United had the right to deny him boarding in the event of an overbooking; they did NOT have the right to kick him off the plane. Their contract of carriage highlights there is a complete difference in rights after you've boarded and sat on the plane, and Rule 21 goes over the specific scenarios where you could get kicked off. NONE of them apply here. He did absolutely nothing wrong and shouldn't have been targeted. He's going to leave with a hefty settlement after this fiasco."
>>
>>728833030
I really hope you're a naive kid.. because if not lol you're fucking hopeless

>>728833303
this is typical from someone that has received an intense blow to the head you dumb fucking shitter... I have no idea how he made it back but I hope he sues the shit out of the airport, airlines, and law enforcement on the site.

MAGA!
>>
>>728833532
You sign into a contract when you buy a ticket. Contracts have terms. These terms lay out your "rights" and "limitations."
>>
>>728833532
haha I was thinking the same thing
>>
>>728833550
They weren't needed until the next day.
>>
>>728833447
Dude it really is on your contract of carriage. I had to read mine a few years ago when United lost my bags.

Buying a plane tickets affords you very very few rights.
>>
>>728832673
Because not everyone is a cheap fuck lad, flying already sucks and if you have to follow a appointment or are one shedule you atent exactly willing to leave. Some people just want to their destination.
>>
POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO POST THE VIDEO
>>
>>728833571
Especially since the reporter has the wrong Dr. Dao.

David Anh Duy Dao is the person in Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure letters. The UA victim is David Thanh Duc Dao.
>>
File: 1490462846504.jpg (69KB, 696x520px) Image search: [Google]
1490462846504.jpg
69KB, 696x520px
>>728832935
>literally has no retort so just makes an empty, stupid name calling comeback
>>
>>728833888
If you want to see the video just google it like everyone else you lazy fuck.
>>
OP that is the most beta cuck statement I ever heard

>>728829960
You b8ed them all, nicely done.
>>
>>728829771
United admitted they did not overbook the flight. They just wanted to fly 4 crewmen instead. And United admits the decision to boot passengers was made AFTER everyone was seated.

The decision to bring up his past and try to wreck his reputation was a pure sleaze move.

No matter how this ends, it won't end well for United.

Also; right and wrong does not start and end with a phone. The morality of a thing is the same whether it's recorded or not.
>>
>>728833874
No, it's not. LEonard French read the entire thing on a youtube video that people are too stupid to find(a video by a fucking attorney imagine that)
>>
>>728830865
Aren't asians known for being cheap too? Don't they run over and kill people in car accidents because death is cheaper then injuries.
>>
>>728830074
motherfuckaaaaaa
>>
>>728834037
GOODLE WHAT BRO
>>
>>728829771
>Americans unironically think they have freedom.
>>
>>728830581
>stuff that normally cops only do
>the guy could of gotten up and gotten 1000 bucks minimum, comped hotel room plus free ticket next day.
You're a fucking idiot if you think that's how that would have happened. They offered two hundred, four hundred, then started kicking people off at random. But hey why bother reading the basic facts before angrily shitposting.
>>
File: IMG_0276.jpg (139KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
139KB, 800x528px
>>728830581
>could of gotten
>>
>>728832041

/thread
>>
>>728833804
Keep being a "sovereign citizen" and thinking the world has to bow to you. I'm sure it will work out really well for you.
>>
>>728830545
You're that kind of friend no one likes.. just wasting time for the sake of arguing just to argue without thinking rationally first.
>>
>>728834135
So you think an airline is dumb enough to give you all these magic rights when you buy a ticket? How fucking nieve you must be.

Either way this will be forgotten in two weeks carry on!

Just remember next time you buy a plane ticket and they bump you.... you hold no cards. Take whatever comp they offer and realize how life works.
>>
Can they tell people to get off? Yes

Can they bust your lip doing it? We will see when they sue their asses
>>
>>728830581
Except no, and they let him back on the plane after beating the shit out of him and taking him out? Wtf.
>>
They fucked up bad but I highly doubt it will ever go to court. They'll probably offer him some money and have him sign something saying they aren't responsible and in a few weeks no one will care anymore.
>>
>>728833755
Uh no.
Almost like that was after he was force ably removed and was showing signs of concussion.

I don't give a shit about who he is outside of the incident. United were in the wrong and when the massive suit or settlement comes in it will be justified.
>>
File: cats.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
Wait so if they overbook the flight and I am not really on a schedule or deadline, I can catch the next plane and get $200 or $400 dollars cash for free? Wtf, I would do that.
>>
File: wuwsjMr.gif (1MB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
wuwsjMr.gif
1MB, 500x232px
>>728834527

Then again. This is 100% guaranteed to be settled out of court with UA admitting no wrong doing. No way it's going to trial
>>
>>728834473
>nieve
>>
File: 8bb.png (174KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8bb.png
174KB, 1000x1000px
>>728834473
>>728833780
>>
>>728834780
Spell much?
>>
>>728829960
He entered into a contract when he purchased his ticket, his rights as a consumer and as a citizen were infringed.
He should sue the absolute bollocks out of the airline and the individuals that assaulted him and someone at that airport should lose their jobs for forcing passengers off of a plane that they have legally paid to travel on.
>>
>>728834527
>Can they tell people to get off? Yes

Actually only in certain circumstances. Not this one per >>728833780.
>>
>>728834376
>>728833780

Contracts aren't "signing away rights" it goes both ways
>>
>>728834550
do people not understand when you resist and get smacked around it's your fault.
>>
>>728834714
bump
>>
>>728833537
So, you're just ignorant, then? Got it.
>>
File: lawyers.jpg (86KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
lawyers.jpg
86KB, 478x640px
>>728830581
>the guy could of gotten up and gotten 1000 bucks minimum
>he screwed himself anyways by making this a big deal

No. He's going to get a super fat lawsuit payout.
>>
>>728834988
It is legal to resist unlawful orders.

"your fault" in this case is determined by a court of law, not some retard on 4chan. If you do something legally, and you are detained, your rights were infringed. It was SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT
>>
>>728834988
SUBMIT
>>
>>728834988
Except he wasn't in the wrong so he had every right to resist.
>>
>>728829771
yo do you actually know anything about the backstory you mongy nigger. The guy was a doctor and had like 20 appoitments the next morning. They actually bring him back into the plane AFTER hearing what he had to say. Is everyone in this place believe that common sense is dedicated to SJW only? Fucking stupid poeple
>urrr durp he deserved it
Fucking incompetent cops that cannot remove someone properly. I mean he weight like 120 ibs and they can't carry him, pathetic.
>>
File: 1491881756526.jpg (46KB, 793x793px) Image search: [Google]
1491881756526.jpg
46KB, 793x793px
>>728829771
>>
File: 1491880488609.jpg (48KB, 591x734px) Image search: [Google]
1491880488609.jpg
48KB, 591x734px
>>
File: just doing my job1.jpg (245KB, 590x960px) Image search: [Google]
just doing my job1.jpg
245KB, 590x960px
>>728834988
do people seriously believe this?
>>
>>728831936
By wearing the badge?
>>
>>728835600
they didnt bring him back he escaped.
>>
>>728835693
weak willed yes men believe this.
and, of course the very authoritarians who dish out this kind of thing, right up until the moment that they don't get their own way, at which point they lose their shit.
>>
>>728835609
>when he realizes how much he is going to make off this lawsuit
>>
>>728830545
>>728830610
>>728830739
It doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>728830581

Or he could have done what he did, and essentially ensure that UA will settle with him out of court to cover their asses and he will bank untold millions.
>>
>>728829771
Why don't you STFU?
>>
The passengers should have chucked three rent-a-cops head first out of the doorway onto the tarmac.
>>
>>728833550
Or maybe just learn how to fucking count properly. It's not fucking difficult to schedule flights and pilots to avoid these ridiculous mistaked. I dispatch flights for a living.
>>
>>728833303
>Assuming tons of people don't go ape shit but we don't hear about them because they're in the wrong.
>>
>>728832406
And then you ground the flight for everyone on the train, they cancel the flight and charge your ass with the costs because with you resisting it's not legally your fault the plane is not going anywhere.
>>
>>728836431
Power to the people, motherfucker! Just like Chicago 1968!
>>
>>728835163
No he's not.

Asians are white people, with even more privilege.

Doubt the guy could sit in a lawyer's office anyway given his mental instability and anger management issues without chinking out.
>>
>>728837219
Don't you have to be in school in the morning?
>>
>>728837397
Yep. And I won't miss my flight either.
>>
So many little kids thinking that they are edgy and cool for defending the company. kek'd

>The overbooking is totally legal
>Removing extra passengers is totaly legal
>Doesn't mean they can do it brutally, the guy weights like 100 pounds, just carry him out you fucking incompetent dip shits....
>You guys are debating if it's legal or not, but I assure you the guy already won. United Airlines is a public company relying on the mainstream public to gain revenue.
>The mainstream public CANNOT be more agaisnt them at the moment. The only way out is to make up for that mistake by giving huge compensation to the guy.
>It doesn't matter if they were right or not, if it was legal or not. They lost by handling the situation poorly.
>The fucking CEO didn't apologize at all and it made people even more mad. He fucked up.

>Just saying, their networth decreased by almost 1 billion.
>networth decreased by 1 billion.
>1 billion.
>Fucking moron compagny that didn't handle shit right from the start.
>>
>>728829771
There is some validity to the argument that he "should have done as he was told." But the bottom line here is that they looked for volunteers to give up seats. They offered cash/tickets/compensation to anyone willing to give up their seat, and when nobody stepped forward they exercised their "right" under the contract that is stated on the ticket, and selected this man to be expelled.(fine print on all tickets) But here is the kicker: they chose to use force and violence only because they were not willing to offer any more than they already had. I'm not sure what United's net income was in 2016, but in 2015, they earned NET (after expenses) $4.5 BILLION dollars. They charged their passengers $25 for their first bag and $35 for a second. Yet they chose to rape this man of his rights and commit assault rather than increase their incentives to other passengers. Greed, pure ugly corporate greed made this decision. Fuck United. Fuck them completely. I can get anywhere in the world without ever once setting foot on a United, or United affiliate flight. I am generally a big business guy, and no idealist. But there are limits to the excuses for greed.
>>
>>728837532
OH GOOOOT EM! fucken PWN'D! You pummeled that bitch
>>
He paid for his seat and was boarded
Why the fuck should he leave?
>>
>>728831158
>Libshit

Keke the biggest copsuckers are conservatards.
>>
>>728833874
someone doesn't know shit about consumer protection law.

Newsflash, it doesn't matter what's in the small print. If it's an unfair contract term or the services are not satisfactory quality then you have legal recourse. Frankly a judge will look at the reasonable expectation when you buy a fucking ticket, you are supposed to be able to fly. This defeatist thinking is why you'll always be beta
>>
>>728837806
Yeah no.

He walked off the plane with the other THREE PEOPLE, but sneaked back on the plane.

Then started pacing around like a crazy person saying "I gotta go home" and "Please kill me".
>>
>>728829960
He didn't do anything illegal dumbass
What the air marshals was doing was kidnapping
>>
>>728832935
You're a prime example of what happens when you drop out of school.
>>
>>728829771
https://discord.gg/cMD2Vch
>>
>>728831185
Everyone has a past. That has jack shit to do with this situation.
>>
>>728835941
Top kek
>>
>>728832041
Negatory, fuckboy. They cannot, legally, remove a person from an aircraft while said aircraft is in flight. Learn your shit before you talk it.
>>
File: 33gg33.jpg (257KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
33gg33.jpg
257KB, 960x1280px
>>728829771
>"Are you Mr. Jones? Madam send me to this room"

maybe cause I'm a poorfag, but for $800 and a hotel room I would've given up my seat. I'd be the first motherfucker off that plane.

>Buy a bottle of Jack and some coke(soda) $25
>get an escort to my room $200 to $300 depending on quality.
>Order pizza and a couple of movies $40

Pfft, I would still have $400 left in my pocket. Family can wait a day longer. Daddy needs his time off.
>>
>>728829771
>Why don't people just do what they're told?
Because not everybody is a cuck.
>>
JUST SAYING.

They lost almost 1 billion in networth value. FUCKING. I don't care if they are right or not, the company/CEO are fucking morons for handling this situation THAT poorly. KEK'd
>>
>>728829771

Leave 4chan and never come back.
>>
>>728832406
kek they would have just put a bullet in your skull first and then carried you out.
>>
>>728837933
This.
>>
>>728836084
This. Whether he was in the wrong or not, this whole ordeal is a PR disaster, you can bet they'll try and buy him off, and for a lot of money. Less, maybe, than he'd get if he fights them, but it's still gonna be a ton of dollarydoos
>>
>>728839661
they will need to bring big money my nigga. Even if they are right
>>
>>728839006
How do you go about finding the 'scort, though? And 2-3 seems cheap for some smooth little squaw.
>>
>>728839995
>And 2-3 seems cheap for some smooth little squaw.

Not at all. That's the going rate for pros where I live.
>>
>>728840230
how cute can you get them?I don't want ugly bitches. I would maybe like one but I like them young and cute, like 18-19 years old. How much would that cost me?
>>
>>728829771
becuase he's asian
the flight crew should have adjusted their actions accordingly, since asians are turbo autists
>>
>>728832935
you mean to say that justice won't be served and he will not be given a fair trial because of bias?
>>
File: 0013729e4abe0e8f647a2e.jpg (45KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
0013729e4abe0e8f647a2e.jpg
45KB, 500x319px
>>728840889
>asians are turbo autists

My experience with Asians is limited, but I once got push the fuck out of the way by a group of asians while boarding an international flight in LAX. They didn't care about which numbers where being called over the loud speaker to board. Zero fucks given.
>>
>>728841464
Not sure but it may be intentional from the guy to get beat up. It's pretty common culture for shlongs to get run off by car on purpose to sue the car owner afterward. I agree with the turbo austist part.
>>
>>728841464

you know that's not like a genetic thing, though, right
it's a post-Cultural-Revolution cultural value of Chinese people
sucks, and being an American around people who don't have a cultural value for that kind of courtesy sucks, but let's not pretend it's some inborn predisposition
>>
>>728829771
Because of the constitution , fucking cup
>>
>>728829771

>nonwhite
>noncompliant with rules set by white people
>resists policy which he contractually agreed to
>white people are oppressive and are racist that's why he screamed like a monkey and resisted.

i am not saying any of this is or is not because of his race. but it seems typical that everyone makes this a racial thing and how it is evil white people that are behind it.

white designed and manufactured plane, likely piloted by whites. a company run by whites. in a country founded by whites. landing in an airport designed and run by whites thriving off of a white tax base and white industry.

so in my opinion? if someone tells you you have to leave, get the fuck up and leave. if i were him i'd be embarrassed.

no one was putting him to death. he was being asked to leave.

its a bullshit policy, but it is what it is. and my guess is we didn't get the whole story.
>>
Don't know if this has already been said, but I don't get why no one volunteered to get off.
>>
File: ilovebeingwhite.png (464KB, 614x614px) Image search: [Google]
ilovebeingwhite.png
464KB, 614x614px
>>728829771
Gooks think they're people too. United proved them wrong. It's glorious. When white people tell you to move, you get up off your zipphead ass and fucking move!
>>
>>728842563

>Pigskin getting owned by police.

Let me guess; High school drop out? or Rural white?
>>
File: 1475435287590.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475435287590.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>728843119

Both =(

fuck you asshole. I'm white!!! you gook bastard!!
>>
File: Diddly.jpg (43KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
Diddly.jpg
43KB, 480x470px
>>728830074
>>
>>728830283
He paid for a seat that didn't exist, crony capitalism
>>
>>728830951
They work for the FAA nothing to do with the airline. He might as well have resisted an FBI agent
>>
>>728839006
> pic is from nickscipio.com

Kek. Ahh, feels like 1995~2000 again.

I wish I could go back there...fuck.
>>
>>728829771
What I don't understand is if the flight was overbooked why not just kick off the last few people that showed up why kick out a guy that sitting in his seat?
Otherwise I agree, if a law enforcement agent asked me to do something that's not illegal, I'm doing it. And if they're dicks I can hash that out legally later
>>
>>728830338
Lawyers have already chipped in every forum talking about this, he has no case.
>>
>>728829771
Trump is totally fucking the airlines up.
>>
>>728841464
You're labelling all asians as mainland Chinese basically, as well as some other smaller despotic asian places where the governments have basically killed the people's souls for a lot of them over multiple generations.

Every place has it's share of assholes, but mine isn't like that at all. My government is vastly different though, it's not a fair comparison, since I get it easy compared to them needing to clsw and scrape for everything.

>>728841893
You get it. Thank you.
>>
>>728845289

how in the name of blueberry fuck mustard can you blame Trump for this?
>>
>>728846205
The same way everything was Obama's fault.

Be retarded.
>>
>>728829771
If it was a white guy you wouldn't say that. That's how you know that you're a despicable person.
>>
>>728846354
Are you kidding of course i would, I hate white trash just as much as i hate niggars. I hate white trash a little more because they look like me and they are still fuck ups. I know a lot of black people like that too, they absolutely hate niggers
>>
>>728829960
>The dude resisted law enforcement. What the fuck.
You can't resist law enforcement if there's no law to be enforced.
United broke its carriage contract. By law wasn't allowed to remove the guy form the plane. That makes this not law enforcement but assault.
>>
>>728829771
Exactly. Go kill yourself, am I right?
>>
File: 1491715467820.jpg (142KB, 528x736px) Image search: [Google]
1491715467820.jpg
142KB, 528x736px
>>728829771
>>
File: images (8).jpg (9KB, 174x289px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
9KB, 174x289px
>>728846835
>>
>>728844152

Except when you consider the fact that the FAA is a tax-payer funded department that provides services to private corporations for their own profit...

Ron Paul said in the 2008 debates that everything would be better if the airlines provided their own security. That way, if there is a breach or a terrorist attack, the airline that -allowed it is at fault, not some tax-payer funded bureaucracy, which inevitably hires the most incompetent people.

That way, security would be serious, tactful, and effective, because it would be directly correlated to business success.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 199x253px
>>728846835
>>728846905
>>
>>728834527
>Can they tell people to get off? Yes
Once you're on the plane? No. There is a finite list of well defined specific circumstances where they are allowed to remove a passenger once they're boarded. None of them applied to this case.
>>
>>728829771
why didn't charlie just crawl in a hole and hide?
>>
> thinking this never happened pre Internet.
> if this guy was white you would never hear anything about it.
> if he was black you would have blamed Trump.
> liberalism

You know what? You are the only thing that keeps the world from being free. Kill your self.
>>
>>728846291

Everything was Obama's fault.

The holocaust? Obama
WW1 and 2? Obama
Cambodian genocide? Obama
Mail comes late? Obama

Everything is his fault now fuck off.
>>
>>728847144
Even for this thread that was an impressive derailment.
>>
>>728841464
That's commonplace in many Asian countries (maybe not Japan). There are just so many people that they are pushing and shoving and bumping each other all the time and no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>728829771

Republicans need to learn the definition of hypocrite.
>>
>>728829960

You guys kidding? The man was a paying customer, just because the airline says they have the power to do something doesn't mean they actually get to do it. Paying customers do have rights in this country. For instance, legally, yes, the airlines do have the right to deny boarding if they have overbooked the plane, however, they must notify you in writing before they ask you to deplane and they must provide you with a voucher for over the value of the flight they kicked you off of, which can go as high as over 400% above the ticket price depending on how long it takes you to get to your destination. Look that shit up.

Also, given this man's profession, it's a really bad look. He's confirmed to be a practicing doctor, and if he's not lying, he had patients he needed to see the next morning. They should have found someone else to boot off the plane, but they thought they could fuck him and he'd meekly back down, but he went kicking and screaming and now United is literally shitting themselves because they know they're about to get fucked in the ass. They deserve it too, United fucking sucks.
>>
>>728839006
800$ in United Airlines credit that can only be used when they say it can is not 800$. It's monopoly money
>>
>>728847811

I'm somewhat surprised that places like that haven't devolved into cannibalism.
>>
>>728842563
You edgy fuck
>>
>>728847854

You need to learn the definition of faggot because you're a great big one.
>>
>>728847899
I know I don't get it. You know if some lawful action gets a little out of hand it's one thing. And I don't really give a shit here. But my mind is blown by how a firm that seems to have traveled back 500 years from the Idiocracy universe just committed a felony (I checked, 2 counts) and half the people just have this kind of reflex where they rush to an executive's defense. They don't give a fuck about anybody normally, but if it's a major firm that commits an overt unlawful act - against them - they'll have this trained response where they carry a denial-based defense for it. Note how almost nobody actually checked the legal status or what happens. It's mostly people grumbling about liberals.
Are American consumers this well conditioned?

And you know it's not just that it happens, it's that they have no stake in it. If they were a major shareholder or something I'd get it, you want to bullshit your way out of a sticky situation. But they have this habit to bullshit *someone else* out of a sticky situation. Even when that someone is fucking them.
>>
>>728846205
The same way you people blamed Obama every time you took a shit that hurt.
>>
File: 1414773671308.jpg (40KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
1414773671308.jpg
40KB, 298x292px
>>728829771
he's a doctor right? he has to see patients, could be important. also, they had no right to eject him so now he can sue their ass really bad.
>>
>>728833764
Yep
>>
>>728847854
>inferring political position based upon nothing more than "Why don't people just do what they're told?"
This fucking website, man.
>>
>>728829771
he's a doctor, so he has a massive god complex.
>>
File: 1489353275424.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1489353275424.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
>>728847144
>>
>>728848727
they did have the right
>>
>>728830555
Yea because conservatards aren't happily submissive to authority and ridiculous religious beliefs. Obedient by nature.
>>
>>728849103
>they did have the right
Nope. Because having to move standby personnel isn't in the list of reasons provided in rule 21. So by definition they do not have the right.
https://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx#sec21
>>
This incident only proves one thing to me, never, ever, fucking fly. Never fly, ever. An airport is one of the worst places ever, a plane is a close 2nd. I'd rather take a cross country roadtrip than endure the horrors of the airport and airplane experience. It's like getting ass-raped by a 20 inch dildo. We make progress technologically in so many areas and yet air travel lags pathetically behind. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>728846948
Ron Paul is old as fuck so he gets a pass but did you really think about that for more than 5 Seconds. These companies use the lowest bidder for everything. Only thing keeping planes in the sky is government regulation and oversight. Do you want National Security to go to minimum wage security guard that they can just fire if the shit hits the fan?
>>
>>728830545
In 83 he stole a KitKat from a 7 11
>>
>>728848473
It's about half of Americans, roughly. We're not all so braindead.
>>
Overbooked after-the-fact because some airline employees wanted to fly... so to make room they pulled off Dr.Paid-for-ride-already-on-plane.
Yeah, lawsuit incoming.
PAYING CUSTOMERS ALWAYS COME FIRST. First rule of business.
>>
>>728845258
>he has no case.

Maybe not. But he will get a nice juicy settlement.
>>
>>728829771
Didn't he have patients to see in the next morning?
>>
>>728839006

It's a travel voucher numb nuts. It's not like they are passing you $800 in cash. You can pretty much only use that to buy yourself another round of the United experience, which, ask any travel vet, I'd sooner wipe my ass with that voucher. People typically only take United or Southwest if they have no other reasonable choice.

I seriously hope United goes under after this, but Americunts are stupid as fuck, they'll forget this happened in a week or so.
>>
>>728833550
not my fucking problem
>>
File: AP_309610866947.jpg (360KB, 3000x1615px) Image search: [Google]
AP_309610866947.jpg
360KB, 3000x1615px
>>728849103
nope.. you fucking kids dont get it do you? you watch news headlines. but you never look into the story and just argue and yell no matter we are taking your rights away... I guess I must accept what my brothers are doing and just strip all rights from you... O thought you all would do the right thing.. but I give up now... so here is the real truth
>>
>>728829771
Got paid in cold hard cash when the airline needed volunteers to board next flight. It was awesome! I don't do credits though, too many restrictions.
>>
>>728829771
https://youtu.be/UBl2J4BZCZA this here faggots
>>
>>728849876
Rules are meant to be broken, Anon. Your "rules of business" are also enforced by the market itself and not the federal, state, or municipal government.
Good luck with your idiocy.
>>
>>728845258

I don't know what drunk lawyers you are consulting, but fuck you this man absolutely does have a case. There's no evidence they notified him in writing that they were kicking him off the plane, and I don't know exactly what compensation he got, but from what is being reported it is severely under what they are supposed to comp him for deboarding him.

You might want to check again son.
>>
>>728829960
Kys
>>
>>728850352
fag
>>
>>728849519

This. I've flown 5 times in my 25 years and not once did I have even a decent experience.
>>
>>728833550
From a management standpoint this was stupidity. They needed to clear those 4 seats to make space for 4 standby stewardesses they needed at the destination airport.
In order to ply these people they offered 400, then 800 bucks and a hotel stay. So let's drop the hotel and assume just an 800 dollar budget per employee.
How fucking hard is it to get 4 stewardesses together for 800 a pop? For 800 you could put a request on Facebook and do it at 200 each. For 800 you could get two hookers to pretend to be stewardesses all night. And they have a national airline at their disposal with thousands of staff. How hard is it to find 4 willing to do overtime for probably not even more than 250?

Let's not pretend this was anything more than management being lazy and not rerouting the personnel request due to a bottle neck, but instead just booting 4 passengers. Because they figured this whole scenario, including extrajudicial force against a passenger, would be so normalized it wouldn't provoke outrage. Or maybe they didn't even think it through that far, it's a coin toss.
>>
>>728830387
*sigh* I know everything even though I didn't research or investigate. Just shut the fuck up, you and everybody on the fucking internet. There are actual police officers in airports, air marshals as well. These three however, were not law enforcement officers but Chicago Department of Aviation security guards. Check your fucking facts before you post you fucking neophyte.
>>
>>728847811
There are a lot of asian countries not like that at all. SK and JP are usually all that come to mind to westerners though, because it's all you see, juxtaposed against mainland China's poor soul;crushed people and the hell on earth that is NK.

Australians and New Zealanders seem to understand this much better often, which is nice. I assume it's due to proximity/tourism.
>>
>>728833030
has nothing to do with being a dr.
he could be a trans nigger and is still unjustified violence
>>
File: 1489460830491.jpg (77KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
1489460830491.jpg
77KB, 750x737px
>>728850561
watch it you piece of shit!
>>
>>728830455
checking your dubs but you seem to misunderstand - as usual, I know. Liberals are often called revolutionaries for a reason. Because they're the ones fighting back. Keep drinking your bud lights and calling people on the internet libtards, cucks, and snowflakes. You pussies talk shit all the time but you never defy authority because, well, you're a pussy.
>>
>>728833030
or c--> don't fucking oversell the flight
and why him? if he refused, why didn't look for other pasager more open to the idea of being forcefully delayed?
>>
>>728850401

Paying customers have rights too. Typically when you are purchasing an airline ticket you are choosing that time and date because you need to be there on that date at that time or somewhere around that time at least. Case in point, this man is a doctor, and he claims he has patients to see the next day. The airline is interfering in the life of their paying customer by their own choosing. I confess, I don't know the circumstances of the employees who took the customer's seats, but who is United to say that the needs of their employees come before the needs of their paying customer? They could have put their employees on a private plan, or payed for them to take another flight. It certainly would be the cheaper option now given what they are about to go through, lol.
>>
>>728829771
United Airlines should have done what they were told:

Don't over book flights.
Honor the ticket you sold.
If nobody volunteers to give up their seat, offer a better deal until someone does.
>>
>>728831158
>authority figures
>libshit

pick one you fuckwit
>>
>>728851370
And the terms and conditions say they can bump you for any reason. Buying a ticket means you agree to those terms.
Pretty fucking simple.
>>
>>728830182
United Airlines is subsidized by the government he can sue them, the tax payers will foot the bill. Google how many airlines have been bailed out by the US gov
>>
File: 1489752936908.jpg (24KB, 533x479px) Image search: [Google]
1489752936908.jpg
24KB, 533x479px
>>728834988
how it feel to be a subhuman slave with no rights?
>>
>>728831466
dubs checked

There are plenty of things that are legal but not morally correct. It is the DUTY of all citizens to rebel when authority is unjust. Or, be like you and just hand your balls over when they knock on the door.
>>
>>728833030

Fuck that fuck you, there were other options to get them from point A to point B. They could have put them on a private plane or comped them the money to get on another flight. They also cheaped out on what they were trying to comp the passengers. They didn't have to stop at $800, if they keep raising that $ amount eventually 4 people would have been sprinting off the plane to grab the cash. It would have been cheaper than the ass-raping they are going to take in court.
>>
>>728838924
It was in flight? So you are saying they are parachuting the dude below?
>>
>>728829771
He is a doctor and was NEEDED IN HOSPITAL next day.

The company had overbooked the plane on purpose and they decided to remove a DOCTOR with VIOLENCE so their own employees could travel instead of the overbooked people.

This is such a disgrace on many levels.
>>
File: 1491927370566.jpg (27KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491927370566.jpg
27KB, 800x450px
>>728834355
>>>728830581
> >stuff that normally cops only do
> >the guy could of gotten up and gotten 1000 bucks minimum, comped hotel room plus free ticket next day.
> You're a fucking idiot if you think that's how that would have happened. They offered two hundred, four hundred, then started kicking people off at random. But hey why bother reading the basic facts before angrily shitposting.

I'm late to this thread... but the news here in Australia reported that the passengers were offered $400 and then $800 to give up their seats. A later news report stated that this wasn't cash money offered... but VOUCHERS.
>>
>>728839006
800$ in fake money
>>
>>728852378
true - they never give cash like some folks think, they give travel vouchers for their own airline and *some* participating hotels. If you've ever brought one of those vouchers to a hotel it's the same as bringing food stamps to a high end store. They'll take it but your room is going to be next to the ice machine and elevator.
>>
File: 03a.jpg (9KB, 261x194px) Image search: [Google]
03a.jpg
9KB, 261x194px
so, how much do you think hes gonna get in court?
>>
>>728829771
you mean like selling the right amount of tickets for a flight and no more? idk
>>
>>728851779

Yet another reason flying fucking sucks and I would never fly unless I had literally no other option.

But anywell, yeah, they can bump you, but that's United's terms and conditions, not the law. The law states they have to follow a protocol:

First they must look for volunteers, only after can they legally "bump" or kick off, a passenger, and even then, they must notify you of what you are entitled to in compensation for your inconvenience, if they get you there within an hour, they're not required to pay you anything, from there, they have to pay you off to the tune of anywhere between 2x to 4x the cost of a one way fare to your destination depending on how long it takes to get you there.

I can almost bet you that: A) they didn't notify Doc of this in writing and B) that he was in the 4x window and $800 isn't even close to how much that fare was worth, so, given the beaten he got, on top of the above, United is up shit's creek without a paddle.
>>
>>728829771
He was a doctor and had a patient he needed to save. Thats why he refused to get off.
>>
>>728852792

But Anon, they can't do that! How else will the United CEO afford his gold-plated double-sided dildo?
>>
>>728853559
Dude lost his license trading prescription opiates for gay sex. He's a professional poker player these days. He's full of shit.
>>
if a corporation refuses service to a customer
and that customer protests as if it's their RIGHT to
the service, I don't see how the person is justified.
I get that it's a huge inconvenience to the customer
but they should make it known to the public that there's
extreme unsatisfactory service going on. If United is going
to compensate him for his removal, then he's not entitled
to pick a fucking fight with the security. It's hardly different
from someone being removed from a concert or a
baseball game and raising hell just because they
paid for the ticket.
>>
>>728829771
Because it's wrong to just do what you're told.
>>
>>728829771
its right until it happens to you. fuck you op, you road raging faggot
>>
>>728852580
Untrue. They are required to give yourself a check if you ask. It's up to you to ask though, they're not going to tell you. And of course it comes slowly in the mail.
>>
>>728830074
Ultimate kek
>>
no matter who is right or wrong at this point the airline is fucked with public opinion seeing them as shit and their stock tanking
>>
>>728829771
suck a dick and choke on it, faggot.

you're gonna do that since you always do what you're told, right?
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.