[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b/ think of marijuana? Is it good or bad for health?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16

File: joints_shutterstock-52960849.jpg (14KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
joints_shutterstock-52960849.jpg
14KB, 500x334px
What does /b/ think of marijuana?
Is it good or bad for health?
>>
>>728671812
wow op
taking drugs is irresponsible and can ruin your life!
and you should know that!
>>
>>728671929
But, but it feels good.
>>
Makes you lazy and a burnout
>>
Official drug of niggers

That says it all
>>
File: D4Hn7DF.jpg (2MB, 1639x2500px) Image search: [Google]
D4Hn7DF.jpg
2MB, 1639x2500px
It's completely fine, all the problems are caused by it's illegal status.

Cannabis does the body good.
>>
>>728672092
Isn't it anti_stress?
>>
File: 1479525680212.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479525680212.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>728672232
This.
>>
>>728671812
Not bad as long as you don't smoke it everyday and not too much (like everything basically)
>>
>>728671812
Smoking bout 5 years now. I mean, it's not as bad as cigarettes but if you're still smoking it's not good for your lungs either.
Besides, i notice that i DID get a lot more burnt out, lost interest in most hobbies and became even less social/outgoing.
Plus the habit of smoking is a terrible one to break, im a daily smoker and it'd be really hard if i would want to stop smoking.

TL;DR enjoy weed, don't overdo it and don't smoke daily.
no point smoking if more if you're already high af, smoking is nice but tolerance is a bitch. and you probably end up passing out or throwing up if you smoke too much (and god, you will miss that when your tolerance gets high af because you always smoked like a german oven)
>>
>>728672232
Yes but*

*don't burn it, don't mix it with tobacco and don't risk your health by secondary effects (e.g. eating a whole tub of ice cream every time you're high or driving while stoned).
>>
>>728672092
I think it's society that does that.
>>
File: Snapchat-6582813357613015735.jpg (595KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6582813357613015735.jpg
595KB, 1080x1920px
>>728672799
>Besides, i notice that i DID get a lot more burnt out, lost interest in most hobbies and became even less social/outgoing.
btw. this doesn't happen overnight either. just don't smoke daily anons.

>pic related is what i usually take with me to work for all the smoke breaks
>pic related is also what i usually smoke in the evening when i get home
>>
>>728673055
That hand should be black
>>
File: loggaze.jpg (208KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
loggaze.jpg
208KB, 1200x1600px
>>728671812
everytime i smoke weed i can't stop thinking about gorging down andy sixx's shit log down my throat, slidding...warmm...creamy
>>
File: Snapchat-7415340474201470294.jpg (179KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7415340474201470294.jpg
179KB, 1080x1920px
>>728674054
d-did you just assume my ethnicity?
>>
>>728673055
I'm a 16 yr weekly smoker but it costs way too much.
In the uk that hand would cost around £80
How does it cost you?
>>
>>728672799
Daily smoker here, this is the truth. I'm generally less motivated and interested in things than before I started smoking. On the plus side, I would say it's made me more introspective, and aware of my faults, which I've attributed to some positive change in my life. With a heavy work week, I do wish I could find it easy to relax without weed or booze. I wish I wouldn't feel so tense and on edge without a smoke. People who say weed isn't addictive are clueless.
>>
>>728674885
tom.d
>>
>>728674490
I'm stereotyping your race
>>
>>728672799
>>728673055
>>728675302

Smoke a sativa strain instead. Get that brain joggin. Only smoke an indica when you're ready for bed.
>>
>>728674885
pay about 90 euro for 10g / 700 for 100

>>728675762
i don't feel anything from most sativas, and if i smoke much of a sativa dominant strain i get paranoid. indica dominant master race
>>
>>728671812
Legalize for recreational use in all 50 states. Regulate and tax as appropriate.
>>
>>728671812
It should only be grown for medicinal purposes
>>
>>728672962
>dont mix it with tobacco
You have to so it lasts longer
>>
>>728676126
lol i pay 70 for 10g
>>
File: 2017-04-03_08.28.58.jpg (1MB, 1618x1433px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-03_08.28.58.jpg
1MB, 1618x1433px
>>728671812
It's great for diabetics, people with stress, great for the endocannabinoid receptors which are great for fighting off tumors and such (mainly from CB2 portion with CBD) and generally the safest high
(went through alcohol withdrawls without being mentally addicted, in only 1 year of drinking with alcoholic friends, had a fucking seizure and at day 47 clean im just getting normal)
Bad for people with lung damage (edibles, tinctures, and decarboxylated oil does work around it) heart problems, increased blood pressure, and hypoglycemia. If you have the list above you will experience increased heart palpitations, severe dehydration,numb skin, light headed, and warming in the face. It's better for you then every high so i believe in moderate usage.
>>
>>728676524
>You have to so it lasts longer
you're just getting less high because you put less weed in it, but you get that nicotine buzz addition.
But, in the end it makes you less high so you smoke another one. And you end up smoking more weed + you spend money on tobacco, and that shit also makes you addicted
>>
>>728675762
Maybe that's been my issue, I've stopped paying attention to strains a long time ago, and have stopped caring about anything beyond thc levels. When you just smoke whatever for a while, it all just blends together into the same kinda feelings. If you smoke with the intention to kick back and chill, then that's what the feeling's gonna be.
>>
File: weed.jpg (286KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
286KB, 2000x1500px
>>728676623
where you from? It's usually 80-90, unless i take more. Lowest i can get is 7 euro a gram (Austria)
>>
>>728676754
Nah i put 1gr and 1/3 of a cigarette, i smoke once a month/every 3 weeks
>>
>>728675302
Mental addiction and physical addiction aren't the same,
Im a off and on smoker and i will agree with the mild anxious fellings from sobering up, but it's a fucking walk in the park compaired to opium, meth, benzo's, muscle relaxers, and alcohol. Quit those after heavy use then well talk about addiction and withdrawls.
>>
>>728676902
Serbia, however most of our weed are shitty hybrids, 7-9eur/gr, good quality skunk is 11eur/gr
>>
>>728676945
>i smoke once a month/every 3 weeks
>mix with tobacco so it lasts longer
nigga wut. if you don't smoke that often then just smoke without tobacco. the taste is A LOT better, the high is also nicer as you don't get a nicotine buzz
>>
>>728672571
SAUCE?
>>
>>728676886
THC levels are half of it, look up total cannabinoid profiles aswell as terpine profiles. That will dictate the high.
>>
>>728671812
If you're smoking it in blunts, you are a fucking NIGGER. If you're smoking it more than once every six weeks, you're a straight degenerate. If you're using it for legitimate health issues, without smoking (vaping, edibles, epidermal patches, lotions, cooking, etc) than I give you my blessing.
>>
>>728674054
>work
>black
Pick one
>>
File: weed.jpg (889KB, 2000x3556px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
889KB, 2000x3556px
>>728677048
Ahh. Well i get this quality in Austria with the prices i said (both pics related).

Prague has some AMAZING weed (=stuff i got on the street was better than 80% of strains i smoked in Amsterdam) with really low prices.

wish i could get some weed from Prague right now
>>
>>728676996
I agree m8, at least I've never gotten physically ill from a weed withdrawal. Just lokey disappointed for a while, especially if I'm not doing anything new in my life.
That being said, numerous times I've told myself I would quit for an extended period of time to break my tolerance/save money, and each time I've felt compelled to buy some more, because a week without weed is a week replaced by heavier drinking. I'm addicted to be in an altered state of mind, not being shitfaced or totally useless.
>>
>>728677185
I can't eat it as i currently have hypoglycemia and i think vaping it is nasty. Smoking it low temp out of my rig with full melt or rosin is my favorite. Also, every 6 weeks? My parents both smoke everyday about an ounce a week, neither drink or do pills, they work 8-5 5 days a week, amd their buisness owners who work for our county 8 years straight... are they bad? Im 21, i don't live with them, just saying.
>>
>>728677137
tobaccy makes me nauseous and promotes lung and throat cancer. no thanks mate.
>>
>>728677436
I heard some of my friends say it completely legal in Prague, too lazy to google it atm, is it true?

Also have you ever smoked any purple type strains? Ive always wanted to try them. What are the effects?
>>
>>728671812
>>728671812
>>728671812
Neither really
As far as for health, I'd say minor short term memory loss/cognitive decision making is the only issue (though for me it's never been enough to be detrimental to myself/my life).
Imo, as long as you get your shit done, it's not a real problem.
>>
>>728677515
>tobaccy makes me nauseous and promotes lung and throat cancer. no thanks mate.
read my post again. im all against tobacco and there is no point the Anon im quotin should "mix weed with tobacco so it lasts longer" when he is smoking once a month
>>
>>728671812
Anything you smoke is bad for you. If you eat your thc, that's fine though
>>
>>728677513
Fair enough. I simply have seen multiple studies where smoking more than once every six weeks at a time can pose changes to the brain where you will seek the cannabis high more and more frequently. Infrequent use (one dose every six weeks at least) will pose no threats to potential psychological addiction and leave your neuron structure in tact and unchanged. Google it I don't have the document URLs at the ready but they are legit.
>>
>>728677736
I was there in 2014 or something, and people smoked pretty openly. There were a lot of people selling weed right in front of the prague central train station. But it were only young people and no niggers kek.

I had to pay 250CZK (= 8 euro lol) back then when i was smoking in a park and 2 regulary clothed cops spotted me.
I had a shit ton of weed i bought with me, but they didn't search me. Just told me i have to pay 250czk for smoking weed in public (they explained it in really broken english)

pic related should be a list of places you can also get weed in prague

and yes, i smoked some purple strains but they rarely were good. most strains with a purple phenotype get only purple when exposed to cold, and most people expose it purposely to cold during growing so it gets more purple. 95% of the time i smoked purple nugs they were pretty weak
>>
>>728678069
>Infrequent use (one dose every six weeks at least) will pose no threats to potential psychological addiction and leave your neuron structure in tact and unchanged. Google it I don't have the document URLs at the ready but they are legit.
I think i read that. Was this about cannabis effects on short term memory and how the brain 'adjusts' to overcompensate it with the changes?
>>
>>728677826
ye but 3 of us share that one gr joint so we kinda need it to last longer

>>728678318
Whats purple high like compared to skunk?
>>
>>728678586
>Whats purple high like compared to skunk?
Haven't had skunk in ages and every purple strain is different, dunno.

I noticed that the more purple a bud was, it had more of this bitter-harsh chlorophyll-ish earthy, pungent taste.
I guess a lot depends on the grow, but purple strains were mostly a dissappointment till now
>>
>>728677736
Nothing really different putside of chlorophyll pigments which have been weakend because of day - noght temreture differences. It really isnt special outside of aesthetics.
>>
>>728678424
Correcto-mundo. It is absolutely harmless as an intoxicant if used very infrequently but if used habitually the brain WILL become more efficient at eliminating the chemicals and will rewire itself accordingly in a manner that makes it more manageable and less effective since it is being introduced too often into the body. Many human studies have shown that constant consumption poses gradual changes that will make you crave the smoke and will force the rewiring of the reward system in favor of more cannabis consumption instead of organic, pleasurable experiences.
>>
>>728678948
>>728679063
Whats the strain u recommend the most and what are its effects?
>>
>>728679293
This is the life I'm currently living, it's hard to feel genuine satisfaction without weed. Only thing that seems to break it is working out, which like most Americans, I have trouble doing on a regular basis.
>>
>>728671812
Smoking anything is bad for you health but .. compared to other drugs or even alcohol weed is so manageable and easier to live with. I use it to help me sleep , eat , and not be depressed. Yes I've been on actual medications for insomnia and depression but I always end up using a weed product instead with better results. This is just my opinion , but I've tried almost every common perscription and street drug and weed is the only one I haven't quit except for the old cigarettes which are a true addiction like opiates or hard drugs..
>>
>>728679360
https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/wappa
https://www.leafly.com/sativa/super-lemon-haze
https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/g13-haze

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Gruene_Hessin/Clone_Only_Strains/
>>
>>728672092
There are lots of people who smoke weed who are lazy burnouts. There are lots of people who don't smoke weed who are lazy burnouts. There are people who smoke weed who became successful and rich like Steve Jobs and shit. I don't think this is a proven statement by any means. I smoke and keep a job and social life.
>>
>>728671929
this, irresponsible people who smoke weed or drink can ruin their lives
>can
>>
>>728679360
>Whats the strain u recommend the most and what are its effects?

Jesus. Weed has only one effect you fucking moron. People who try and say that different strains have different highs are just jerking you around.
>>
>>728675762
Good idea. I've been smoking a lot of shatter lately and the sativa or hybrid strains are great for a daytime high so you can still function.
>>
>>728672799
In my case, I've actually been able to partially renew my passion for vidya and other hobbies that I lost interest in due to years and years of depression.
It's funny, I've spent most of my early 20s living like a stoner would (sitting on my ass all day doing nothing productive, eating a shitload of junk food, showing up late for work, skipping class, not even bothering to boot up a game in my free time, etc). It wasn't until I started smoking at around 24 when my depression started to melt away and I started feeling motivated to do things again. I still gotta work hard to achieve the same shit that everybody else is doing, but I'm doing a hell of a lot better than I did since high school.

That said, not everybody is going to be affected by marijuana in the same way. I can totally understand why it can make healthy, motivated people into complete slobs. It's not a bad idea to experiment for yourself, but be aware that quitting can be difficult, especially if you are relying on it for sleep.
>>
>>728679516
I've lived through it myself. I was a chronic kush smoker for +2 years. I quit in favor of a high paying job that drug tests nearly every week. After six or seven months I didn't even give a shit about not being able to get high (those first few weeks were hell). My life got back in order and I don't even think about it anymore. I got tempted into trying it again recently and regretted it. It was still enjoyable, but once you adapt to life without it you truly realize the simple pleasures it robbed you of. I'm all for marijuana as medicine and even as a recreational substance to an extent, but I grew out of it so to speak. Keep getting those feel good chemicals from proper exercise and in no time you will feel 100% and free of cravings before you know it.
>>
>>728679813
idk man, some random hybrid had me in a state where i couldnt talk and had my lower jaw shivering and pure skunk had me out in space
>>
>>728679813
You don't know shit man. Check out indica and sativa effects. Sativa is a mental daytime high while indica is a body nighttime type high. Big difference if you ask me.. then again I've been ordering medical weed shatter and edibles for a long time so I actually get packaging which explains the different medical uses and also the quality is always rock solid.
>>
>>728680149
>Keep getting those feel good chemicals from proper exercise

I've tried exercising, but it doesn't really give me any kind of satisfaction (let alone any kind of high).
Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>728680446
>>728679692
Do you maybe know where one can find seeds?
I guy doesnt sell them.
Are internet seed banks like Nirvana shop honeypots?
How do they even get it to a country where its illegal?
>>
>>728680149
Thanks anon. I graduated college almost two years ago, and since then in particular, weed has been losing the magic. I guess I'm in the growing out of it phase.
>>
>>728680049
>It's not a bad idea to experiment for yourself, but be aware that quitting can be difficult, especially if you are relying on it for sleep.
Oh yes. I've been sleeping for like 2-6hours since i was 14, because i couldn't sleep and mostly read/played most of the night, slept 2-3 hours and went to school.
Since i started smoking i've been getting 5-9 hours of sleep, i was still up till late but not as long and i got pretty rock solid sleep.

When i stop smoking i mostly just can't fall asleep for about an hour, but still sleep well in the first week. And the first few days im sweating like a motherfucker though.
Then after about a week i can lie with closed eyes in my bed till 6 in the morning and still don't fall asleep. Either im not sleeping completly one day, or get like 30-60 minutes of sleep, then i get like 2 hours of sleep on the next day when im too tired to function, rinse and repeat.

Would honestly want to stop smoking, at least daily, as i would like to go back to my hobbies and generally get more motivated (+ save shitloads of money kek). But the troubles with sleep fuck me more up, and i eventually go back to smoking after 2-4 weeks...
>>
>>728680799
Keep doing it regularly, do it properly, and challenge yourself. In my experience, the best exercise is running outside, with some quality music. Reward yourself with an indulgent meal afterwards for maximum effect.
Feeling good from exercise takes time, the hardest part is creating the habit.
>>
>>728671812
I cured my social anxiety and my depression with marijuana.

I still smoke it from time to time
>>
>>728680893
where are you from? trust bigger seed banks, like dinafem, greenhouse, barneys etc.
i wouldn't bother with no-name seed shops, you either get shitty seeds, get scammed or get busted

i guess they just order from sites with discrete packaging or in extreme cases(ie north korea or something) order seeds via darknet / personal meetups
>>
File: Screenshot_43.png (368KB, 581x562px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_43.png
368KB, 581x562px
>>728681158
>running outside
>best exercise
Cardio bunny spotted
Im Zyzz brah.
>>
>>728681322
>tfw i used to browse /fit/ before i started being a hardcore stoner
>mfw 135kg deadlift 1RM
>didn't even reach 3 plate before becoming DYEL again
>abandoned all dreams of leaving humanity bedind
>>
>>728681243
Serbia, Nirvana always gets good reviews for discrete packaging, but i still kinda feel all normal-web banks are honeypots (or are meant for countries where its legal)
There is this large smoke shop chain here called ZlaZla, they sell grow boxes and all things you need to grow "plants". Do you think they would have seeds? They are legal so idk
>>
>>728681158
>do it properly
Can I ask you what you mean by that?
>>
>>728681322
Kek, who needs a healthy heart when you can spend your time on sweet gainz?
>>
>>728680799
More importantly you need to find other healthy hobbies in the company of others that you find enjoyable. Diet and exercise will speed things up a lot though in the detoxification process. You should be focusing on the lifestyle change rather then chasing a "runner's high." The most common mistake with exercise is not taking baby steps or allowing yourself to recover/adapt and build stamina before progressing with more advanced training. Nutrient-rich food will replenish you and keep you going when you get exhausted. There will come a time when you will want the change in your life bad enough that you'll know exactly what to do with yourself when the time comes. Just don't move on to pills or other drugs and you'll see it through.
>>
>>728681681
If you're going to lift, make sure you follow through and have proper form, to maximize gains and reduce risk of injury. Pay attention to sets and reps. When running, make sure you aren't arching your back too much, stopping suddenly, etc.
>>
>>728681674
Don't know about nirvana - i would mostly stick to the large seedbanks and order directly from them.
You can ask in that ZlaZla growshop, there's a chance they are also a seedbank. I think you won't find any regular seed shops, so ordering online would probably be your choice at the end.

I just wouldn't trust any small seed websites, i've read about a few here in Poland that had either unsecure storage of adresses or were cooperating with police, because people ordering there would get a police inspection a few months later on.

https://azarius.net/ might also be good fo you, i only ordered a few mushroom growboxes and some smoking accessories a few times there, even got seeds for free in one order. every package was super discret, and every product page says where they can and cannot send that product to.
>>
>>728682964
>You can ask in that ZlaZla growshop, there's a chance they are also a seedbank.
or if they aren't, they might be able to tell you where you might get some
>>
I find is helps with my schizophrenia

I really want to try weed from different countries and sample what the world has to offer
>>
>>728683191
Prague>Amsterdam
Heard Spain>Amsterdam too

USA and CA are probably the best thou, might fly over there for vacation next year to get some legal, recreational dispensary weed
>>
>>728683087

Pukka seeds or Barney's seed are both good
>>
>>728682964
Ye but how do you get ur order, like i cant just give them address, at least i dont want to.
Can you get PO boxes there in Poland?
Also, what do they mean when they say discreet package?
>>
File: 20160727_211340.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160727_211340.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>728676902
>>728676704
>>728674490
>>
>>728683461

I've done Amsterdam , Qatar , and Cyprus

I really want to try the stuff in america , but I'm banned from America , so I just hope I can strike up a friendship with a yank that will send me some , kek
>>
>>728671812
Depends. It can be physically helpful for a responsible person, and just as easily mentally destructive for an irresponsible person.

I know you shillbs hate logical, non yes or no answers but thats the truth.
>>
>>728683662

Barney's seeds I've used for years with my address , never had a problem , comes in discrete gray plain packaging
>>
>>728679535
>I'm an insane pussy
>please count my opinion as valid.
>>
>>728671812
my dad injected the marijuanas, and he got so high he thought he could walk on clouds. then he fell to his death from the roof
>>
>>728683975
Ye but doesnt the police check packages when crossing the border?
>>
>>728684202
blunts are for niggers. makes no goddamn sense to anyone other than fools succumbing to contemporary afrocentric culture. which by the way are mostly stupid niggers. Smoke dank straight, be a fucking man and get LIT.
>>
>>728684303

They don't open every parcel, seeds don't smell,

Been ordering from there for 8 years never once had trouble
>>
Eat shit anon marijuana is good for health. I don't smoke because I get paranoid, but still I know it is good. I'm sorry about my paranoid
>>
>>728684344
You are retarded.
The person answering your step by step questions is retarded.
Mods are retarded.

This thread is mondo gay. World traveling weed afficianados who spend their free time on /b/. Whole thread is UA
>>
>>728684634

Having seeds isn't illegal

Its only illegal if u plant them

At least that's true in the uk
>>
File: 20170225_222151905.jpg (74KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20170225_222151905.jpg
74KB, 900x1600px
>>728671812
I became dependent on it, wouldn't eat unless I was high. Everything revolved around getting high. Yes it's addictive. Ended up lacing my blunts with crack. Now that was 2 addictions. Not saying it's a gateway I know people who only abuse weed, but it can lead to experimenting with another high.

In my pic is a cartridge one gram of liquid weed.
>>
>>728684634
lol fuck off this is /b/ and nothing here matters
Go to a sissy/trap thread or something
I dont even browse /b/ but now im learning shit
>>
been smoking a TON of Atlanta weed, from some super chrystallized buds with amazing THC amounts to small cracked leaves from a baggy that were absolute shit/

Bout to pick a quarter of the good stuff later, absolutely love and support marijuana
>>
>>728684786

Where'd you get the oil from ?
I heard its good for cooking with
>>
>>728684786
FUCK I miss Colorado. That looks just like a vape pen cartridge that fits any 510 threaded e-cig. Shit is stealthy and effective as fuck. Did I mention I fucking MISS Colorado? God damn man toke one up for me, son.
>>
>>728684784
Thats what my friend from the US said aswell
>>
>>728684423
My roommate is a Mexican green card holder who has worked at the same fast food restaurant for 6 years, and has a squatting brother, and they smoke nothing but spliffs that stink up the place with tobacco. Makes me hate being a stoner when I see these apathetic ass stereotypes doing jack shit with life.
>>
>>728683717
>but I'm banned from America
why?
>>
>>728684303
How many marijuanas did he inject?
>>
>>728671812
Weed is 4 to 5 times as bad as smoking a cigarette
>>
>>728685412

My criminal recorded ,I can't get a visa
>>
>>728684802
>nothing matters
>I'm learning things here
>I'm above all of this, except for today

It's amazing how retarded you can obviously be and just keep blundering ahead.
>>
>>728684784
>telling a retard how the can mix bleach and ammonia is perfectly legal too. We should just do everything that isn't explicitly illegal because we are all enlightened potheads.
>>
the great herb that one sees is the herb from the great sun god. must smoke morning, wake bake it to take drake, just dont take too much @ zumba classs
>>
damn a ton of people in this thread hate blunts. I already smoke cigs why wouldnt I smoke blunts they taste good i dont give a fuck about my body, and if you do you wouldnt smoke anything anyways weed puts way more tar in your lungs then cigs because at least with cigarettes there are filters
>>
>>728685397
>when I see lazy mexicans

surprise
>>
>>728685539
anything serious or can't you generally get a visa with any criminal records no matter what they were?
>>
lol lazy mexican @ ME
>>
>>728685397
Haha agreed bro. I keep my smoking under control because of this. Weed makes a lot of people absolutely useless if they use it every day. I recognized I was becoming one of these useless tards and pretty much quit smoking socially for a while. Now I can enjoy a weekend smoke sesh and still live a normal productive life. Blunts FUCKING STINK and suck faggot micropenis.
>>
>>728685580
Thats how most people get successful in life
>>
Honestly don't know: Is there anyway to tell when people are vaping pot instead of tobacco?
>>
>>728671812
It's bad health-wise if you use it too much. In all honesty though, everything in life pretty much fits this bill. It really comes down to "what poison do you want to kill yourself with?"

I still smoke weed on a daily basis and have been for roughly 4-5 years now. I'm currently working on a doctorate program and I'm at the top of my class. In all honesty, it's just a way for me to deal with stress and/or relax in my off time. I can still have fun without weed. Everyone else here at this school drinks fairly regularly. I can't stand alcohol because I have part Irish tolerance and I can't stand having to drink to keep that buzz going when one hit from a vape or joint will last me a few hours.
>>
>>728685889

Firearms
>>
>>728686209
>I still smoke weed on a daily basis and have been for roughly 4-5 years now
>one hit from a vape or joint will last me a few hours

So tolerance is a myth now?
>>
>>728686003
okay I will give you that one, doesn't make it right
>>
>>728684963
I got my source. Ever seen a thousand cartridges looks crah crash. Got wax and shatter too. It looks like when the fags bubble a picture that the form it's in. And it's light brown to Golden in color. Colorado has shit weed compare to California. Anything weed related Cali has. I've seen a gram a wax sold for 150 dollars.
>>
>>728686397
No. A lot of people are just dead to a normal weed high because they're burned out/chasing the dragon
>>
>>728687012
This

As long as you aren't going full retard with smoking weed 24/7, your tolerance level should stay relatively the same. At least that is the case for me. Granted, if I go on a binge for a week where I'm doing nothing but gaming/weed, yeah I build up a pretty good tolerance by the end of the week. But once I chill out and smoke maybe 2-3 times a day again, it lowers back to regular levels.
>>
>>728686860

Damn I need a source of oil for my Vale or for cooking god damn it !
Never heard of wax or shatter , maybe we call I something different in the UK

I awalys make bubble hash with the left overseas from my crop
>>
>>728687012
I was just wondering how the poster I was referring to could claim to remain high for HOURS after a hit being a 4-5 year daily smoker.

Sounds kinda implausible to me.
>>
>>728685944
I struggle with smoking every day and would like to cut back to commit to some self improvement. But I still work 40 hours a week at a law firm. My roommate represents everything I would hate to become, a stoner who has no ambitions beyond fast food, who is at home while I work and is apparently okay with never fucking cleaning. If I'm gonna be a stoner, I'm gonna be a stoner with a career who cares about maintaining at least a decent environment.
>>
>>728687298
he's lying and has personality disorders, note that the post in question has like 3 different things where he's hyping himself up

of course he can get high for hours off one hit, he's better than you(that's the subtext you're supposed to get)
>>
>>728687475
T H I S
H I
I H
S I H T
>>
>>728672092
Only if you abuse it and are lazy before you smoke. I personally only smoke when I want to unwind or when I'm camping or if I'm having sex. Just don't abuse it.
>>
>>728671812
honest opinion, hen i was 18 i started smoking. became an all day everyday thing while i would work and hold a relationship. since i have stopped 1 year ago (now 24) i have a much better job, have been promoted and make a salary of £30000 which while is not amazing its a start and take so much better care of my self.

not saying everyone is like this but for me i struggle to keep self control of how much i smoke so had to cut it out for good. had some great times but theres a time you need to grow up and cut that shit
>>
>>728687281
You couldn't give away cold water hash in my city anymore. It's all about dabbing vapeing or blunts and joints. Backwoods shwisher Dutch only blunts I see used. I don't have any pictures on this phone but the bus I get a make you think I got my image off Google.
>>
>>728687976
Bud****
>>
File: 1488049526816.jpg (19KB, 452x374px) Image search: [Google]
1488049526816.jpg
19KB, 452x374px
Shot gun bullets are bad for your health
>>
>>728687976

I only make the bubble hash for myself as a treat,

God damn you're making me want to try the shit u get
>>
>>728687680
>>728687887
Yup. The sad truth I've come to realize as a regular smoker is that your reward/pleasure system gets fucked if you don't use weed as an occasional reward. We've all probably been in that place where we say "I'm gonna smoke this bowl, and then clean my room."
>>
>>728687475
Seems like your roommate needs to find his own place. As for you, it's hard to cut back while you're committed to your career/job. I'd recommend taking a week or two off work (medical leave of absence or simply call in for a week explaining your sick... as long as you haven't done that in a while). Soldier through a few sleepless nights and don't smoke up at all. You'll be able to handle yourself smoking once or twice a week after that. Just remember the difficulty it created for you and don't let yourself get talked into smoking more than you feel is necessary. Long-term, you'll feel much better doing this and a teeny bit of weed every now and then will never throw you off your regular balance.
>>
>>728688350
i didnt even have an appetite towards the end and couldnt sleep now im back to normality working out daily just because i have so much more energy and time instead of thinking ill just go home and smoke that zoot
>>
>>728671812
WHAT ARE SOME GOOD MUNCHIES TO MAKE TODAY. I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT FOR THE PAST HOUR AND CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING

>fucking food decisions are awful.
>>
>>728688810
Crepes with nutella, ramen noodles, pizza
>>
>>728688234
I had a tolerance so high cuz I'd smoke a quarter of pot a day. Gram each blunt. Then I was introduced into hash then wax. I'd get so high I'd sink into the couch and ask why does one need to be so high. So then I stuck to blunts. Dabbing and vapeing leave no scent tho. We walk inside the casino vaping higher than Mars and they think it's a e cig. You wouldn't believe me if I told you I pay 5 a gram of the shit you see in hightimes this weed is so unique it a easily go for no less than 20 a g anywhere outside of my city. It amazes me how potent bud alone is 27 to 33 % just imagine vaping something at 44% and up. Whoever said purple strains are weak. Has obviously never smoked a purple strain from my city. Got purple strains that smell and taste like candy and smell so bad the store man tells me to leave it in the car. I empty my pockets and tell him it's in the car. Just look up gorrila glue number 4 gelato I think it's the Barry bonds strain blue cookies girl scout cookies monster cookies white fire og. Nothing but the best my guy.
>>
>>728689061
Crepes sound amazing. I've never really understood the ramen noodle craze. Maybe I should give it a shot.

I've been thinking poutine and some quality ice cream.
>>
File: Screenshot_44.png (430KB, 379x595px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_44.png
430KB, 379x595px
>>728689340
Oh boy crepes with nutella and ground biscuits are amazing, especially if u can find pic related.
>>
>>728688475
Thanks for the advice anon. Yeah I'm really looking forward to the lease ending, being with the worst kinds of stereotypical stoners is a detriment in so many ways. Taking some time off to have an adventure/improve my space would be awesome. So long as I'm doing shit and am not at home, cutting smoking can be pretty achievable
>>
>>728688234
Me again, could you afford 50 us dollars for a gram of shatter or 50 for a cartridge. Weed is now becoming a lil pricy when man made styles are introduced. But the buds alone are cheap as shit. For me at least.
>>
>>728689319

Do you get the Vape oil from a store or a street dealer ?
>>
>>728687298
I think you are right. You certainly don't feel "high" that long, and a chronic user isn't going to perceive the slightly altered mood because they're never sober anyway.
>>
>>728689749

Yeah I could afford it ,
Since all the chemical man mace stuff has come in weeds got cheaper over here
>>
>>728689776
Black market buddy. At the despensiries or however you spell that. eights go up to 60. I never pay more than 25 for 3.5 and 9/10 times it's better than dispensary. Other people pay 30 40 for their eights
>>
>>728689675
Np, you'll wonder what took you so long after it's all done. I've been in your shoes with shitty roommates that blast music and scream like retards 2AM while I'm trying to sleep in the other room to get up early on time for work.
You'll likely feel pretty irritable and jumpy for the first few days, so take something to help you sleep before bed (valerian root extract, hemp/marijuana CBD extract, melatonin lozenges, kava brew, phenibut, Tylenol PM, etc). You can use a few of these things during the day for anxiety, but adding magnesium to your diet for the first 3-4 days seems to do it for me just fine. Good luck and keep your eyes and your mind on the prize (a lower tolerance, less money invested in weed, clearer head, etc).
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.