[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got knocked out and peed on by my brother. Am I just going

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: bro.jpg (173KB, 640x318px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
173KB, 640x318px
I got knocked out and peed on by my brother. Am I just going to be known as a bitch from now on?

I'm 18, 6'2 and he's 11 and 60 lbs (no, he's not anorexic) but before you judge the only reason why he knocked me out was a cheap shot. We were arguing and he punched me in the throat and I dropped. He then pinned me and strangled me until I was out. Woke up to what I thought was water going in my face, my eyes and even inside my fucking mouth which turned out to be pee.

Today, I was leaving the house and he said to not leave before asking his permission. I didn't want a scene so just asked him. He said no and I didn't go out. How can I stop being such a bitch?

Pic related: It's of him beating me up for a youtube vid, he does a lot of bjj.
>>
>>728668834
Kick his ass you retard
>>
>>728668984
Easier said than done. He does bjj and can defend himself.
>>
Knock him out while he sleeps and then pee in his face.
>>
>>728668834
cut his dick off in the middle of the night, and bandage it. he'll be too ashamed to tell anyone when he wakes in the morning and the rest of his life will be living hell. put some sleeping pills in his juice or some shit so he doesn't wake up
>>
>>728669123
Isn't he already knocked out when he's asleep?

>>728669143
I'm sure he'll just sleep through me cutting off his dick... sigh.
>>
>>728669059
he
is
at this age gap it doesn't even matter if he's a black belt or some shit
i guess this is just some pedo bait or some shit close to it
>>
>>728669217
Not sure, tbqh. While he sleeps he might know it when you pee, but when you hit him, he'll be fainted, idfk???? I've never thought it that way.
>>
>>728668834
your pasta is stale, throw it out.
>>
>>728668834
this is delicious pasta, great dinner party anon.
>>
>>728668834
I've seen this thread before, the last time you said your girlfriend watched while your younger brother beat you up
>>
Stop making this thread.
Stop replying without saging.
>>
Yes, you're his bitch. Not much you can do about it now.
>>
>>728668834
Make him a girl one day.

Even if he peed on you, you made him a girl.
>>
Glorious b8 op. If you're this much of a bitch why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>728669971
What does that even mean?

>>728669981
Great advice, I feel much better now. Why did I even post this on 4chan lol, everyone just insults the person asking serious questions. That's all this site is.
>>
File: 1491840970832s[1].jpg (5KB, 250x124px) Image search: [Google]
1491840970832s[1].jpg
5KB, 250x124px
I got knocked out and peed on by my brother. Am I just going to be known as a bitch from now on?

I'm 73, 6'5 and he's 6 and 24 lbs (no, he's not anorexic) but before you judge the only reason why he knocked me out was a cheap shot. We were arguing and he punched me in the throat and I dropped. He then pinned me and strangled me until I was out. Woke up to what I thought was water going in my face, my eyes and even inside my fucking mouth which turned out to be pee.

Today, I was leaving the house and he said to not leave before asking his permission. I didn't want a scene so just asked him. He said no and I didn't go out. How can I stop being such a bitch?

Pic related: It's of him beating me up for a youtube vid, he does a lot of bjj.
>>
>>728668834
Share youtube vids, please
>>
>>728670225
How could we even be brothers if he's 6 and I'm 73?
>>
>>728669472
This
>>
>>728669528
sagin still works?

>>
>>728668834
If you got knocked out by an 11 year old you should just get a sex change because you're a pussy anyway.
>>
Get him while he is sleeping or while in the shower
The best fighter does not always win
>>
>>728670745
And do what? Do I just punch him? I've never won a fight in my life.
>>
>>728668834
a quick image search shows that isn't just some pic taken off the internet. i'm having some fucking disturbing thoughts here
>>
>>728671232
Of what? It was a play fight for his YouTube channel. You can see me tapping out in the bottom of the screen.
>>
>>728668834
Step one: eat a couple of baconators from Wendy's.
Step two: after a day or so your shit should be nasty greasy beef bacon shit, so collect the meatiest turd you can muster.
Step three: cheap shot your bro, knocking him out. Or better yet, don't knock him out, just daze him.
Step four: force feed that lil nigger your baconator turd.
Step five: king of the castle king of the castle wah wah wee wah!
>>
>>728670958
Get pillow case stuff with bars if soap proceed to beat the shut out of h8m
>>
>>728668834
C'mon...
What's his YT channel? Tell us.
>>
>>728671422
yt channel link?
>>
Jesus fuck OP if this isn't a joke you should kill yourself, just break his jaw already
>>
Why does this keep getting posted? I don't get it, I see it every couple of days, is it some weird roleplay or fetish thing?

It's not even like the usual copypastas that try to incite a reaction, because the only reaction this ever gets is "yes ur a pussy" "kill urself" "show us the vid"
>>
>>728672279
How am I meant to do that? I need to ask for his permission before going outside, he's clearly more dominant. Do I just punch him when he's sleeping or choke him?

>>728672517
Never been on this site before
>>
>>728672642
Has to be a troll, he's fucking 11
>>
Stop posting this you faggot. It's not funny
>>
>>728668834
Grab him by the throat and threaten to neuter him if he doesn't cut the shit.
>>
Stab him in the ribs while he's sleeping and leave the knife in there.
>>
>>728668834

YouTube channel please
>>
>>728673125
He would beat the shit out of me if I even look at him wrong, how am I supposed to get away with that?
>>
>>728673302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVeAh79OTrE
>>
>>728673328
Stop being a faggot you're a fucking adult. If you're really this much of a pussy you can drag his ass to the cops if he tries anything.
>>
>>728673520
That's not you piece of shit
>>
>>728673750
I didn't link that, some random guy did. The incident wasn't recorded, only one prior fight was.

>>728673593
Cops wouldn't take it seriously.
>>
Knock his little ass out cold in front of his friends/kids in his grade. Literally shit on him. Leave a note saying he must ask permission to clean himself off.
>>
>>728673895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSvqjGk_dWg
>>
>>728674003
I wouldn't be able to knock him out. How am I supposed to? If I mess up, he makes my life 10x harder.
>>
Your bro's legs are ripped for his age.
>>
Be a man and let your brother fuck you for the rest of your life you beta slut
>>
>>728674228
Use baseball shit. Being alpha is being ruthless not just strong.
>>
Lil brother's yt channel link?
>>
>>728674228
Baseball bat
>>
>>728674905
What if my brother sees it coming? Then it'd be me getting beat with a bat. Should I just pay him so he leaves me alone? It's safer.
>>
>>728675498
No just stop being a cuck. Doesnt matter if he sees you coming. Go for the swing then kick him straight in the dick. No mercy. Keep fucking his face up while he is down.
>>
What does pee taste like out of curiosity?
>>
Step 1. Make a fist
Step 2. Hit him in the face with your fist
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.